PDA

View Full Version : ANTI Queen "Medusa" Hillary RODENHURST Clinton

2tuff
02-02-2007, 03:23 PM
PURE LIES AND SMOKESCREENS FOLKS.........

Hillary Ahead in Democratic Race: Poll

AP
Monday, January 22, 2007

Sen. Hillary Clinton holds a large early lead over other top candidates in the race for the Democratic presidential nomination, said a national poll reported on Sunday in The Washington Post.

New York's Clinton was the favorite of 41 percent of Democrats polled, more than double the 17-percent, second-place rating scored by Illinois Sen. Barack Obama, the Post said.

Former Sen. John Edwards, the 2004 vice presidential nominee, placed third at 11 percent, with former Vice President Al Gore at 10 percent. Massachusetts Sen. John Kerry, the 2004 presidential nominee, came in at 8 percent.

http://www.newsmax.com/scripts/printer_friendly.pl?page=http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2007/1/21/155229.shtml?s=ic
http://z13.invisionfree.com/THE_UNHIVED_MIND/index.php?showtopic=19990&st=0

2tuff
02-02-2007, 03:24 PM
LATEST PRIVATE PUBLISHED
DEMOCRATIC PARTY POLL

Poll Taken Jan.15-18/07

Gore 59%
Edwards 10%
Clinton 15%
Kerry 4%
Obama 10%

Biden 2%

2tuff
02-02-2007, 03:25 PM
Hillary Clinton = British SIS, CIA, MOSSAD stooge and also a Lesbian

Obama = BRITISH SIS linked to Mafiosi Antony Refzo and a Homosexual.

British SIS control FOX NEWS and MSNBC folks. Fox News is controlled by BRITISH SIS agent RUPERT MURDOCH. Murdoch is a Roman Catholic whos a Knight of St Gregory the Great and of course a SOVEREIGN MILITARY OF MALTA PAPAL KNIGHT. Hes also a sneaky Sabbatean in-the-closet Jew whos real name is GREENBERG! Guess what! Hillary Clinton is also a Sabbatean in-the-closet Jew, her real name is RODENHURST. Bare in mind the same with John Kerry behing COHEN!

Viva-la DIRECTION DE LA SURVEILLANCE DU TERRITOIRE!

2tuff
02-02-2007, 03:26 PM
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/smug_hill.jpg

The above photo was taken in front of the White House Christmas tree with Hillary and Clinton campaign donor Jorge Cabreras. Jorge is a convicted drug smuggler and friend of Fidel Castro. According to the New York Times, April 4, 1997, Jorge was solicited for his donation by a Democratic operative in the lobby of a hotel in Havana! The $20,000 check to the Clinton campaign came from an account linked to cocaine money. At the time the above photo was taken, Jorge had two felony convictions, but the Secret Service cleared him to enter the White House anyway.

2tuff
02-02-2007, 03:27 PM
Remember on folks shes got ties with the Chicago RED CHINESE SECRET POLICE headed by Francis K Fong. Note thats shes a bi-sexual with a higher preference for Women. Note her long term relationship with British SIS/Fox News asset Susan Estrich. By the way remember that British SIS agent Obama also has ties with the Mafiosi namely Antony REFZO.

Alot more dirt on the CLINTONS here (http://z13.invisionfree.com/THE_UNHIVED_MIND/index.php?showtopic=20002&st=0&)

2tuff
02-02-2007, 03:28 PM
Cindy Sheehan Slams Hillary as Warmongering Closet Republican

Cindy Sheehan
Dissident Voice
Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Thirteen people killed in a helicopter crash yesterday in Iraq. Four other soldiers and one marine were also killed.

30 people dead in the last two days in a war that Senator Hillary Clinton has supported since she first voted "yea" to give Bloody George carte-blanche to invade Iraq and her continuing support via her "yea" votes on giving the war-addict in the White House the key to the treasury.

Soon after Camp Casey in August, 05, I was meeting with some Hollywood people who pretended that they supported me, but really were big money donors and supporters of Hillary. I was told that the Senator was really against the war, but she was waiting for the politically correct time to come out against it. I was told that she was the best hope for the Democrats in 2008, and I should give her a break.

I don't know who Mr. and Mrs. Hollywood and Mr. Hollywood Got Rocks thought that they were talking to. My son was used as a "soldier of Christ" in BushCo's crusade against the world and a political pawn in such pro-war Democrat's moves to the White House. I was disgusted and noted this in many blogs that I wrote at the time.

I supported the candidate for Senate in New York that ran a very courageous, anti-war race against Clinton: Jonathan Tasini. CODEPINK New York did amazing work dogging the Senator and her supporters everywhere that she went and outing the fact that she is a Republican in Democratic clothing. Unfortunately, the people of New York spoke and Clinton, the pro-war candidate beat out Jonathan. The conservative area that she and President Clinton moved their carpet bags to after their presidency was over had a major impact on the last elections.

I, my sister, Dede, and another Gold Star Mother, Lynn Braddach, whose son, Travis Nall was killed in Iraq in 2003, met with Sen. Clinton in DC in September of 2005. We poured our hearts and souls out to her. We cried as we told her of our sons and our fear for the people of Iraq and the escalating body count of our brave young people. She sat there stone-faced and walked out and told Sarah Ferguson, of the Village Voice, "My bottom line is that I don't want their sons to die in vain . . . I don't believe it's smart to set a date for withdrawal . . . I don't think it's the right time to withdraw." She may as well have slapped us in the face using Bloody George's line and using our son's
sacrifice to justify her war-mongering.

Full Text here:
http://www.dissidentvoice.org/Jan07/Sheehan21.htm
http://z13.invisionfree.com/THE_UNHIVED_MIND/index.php?showtopic=19990&st=0

2tuff
02-02-2007, 03:29 PM
BACK BREAKING NEWS™

Time is Up For the Unelectable Bitch
AKA HILLARY

http://www.cloakanddagger.de/

A former Secret Service Agent who was assaulted in the White House in the 1990's with an ashtray by Hillary (Gay Republicans-in-the-Closet) Rodenhurst-Clinton is now in contact with former White House Aide now Fox News Commentator Dick Morris.

Morris specializes in blackmail and is reportedly now ready to Swiftboat Bitch aka Hillary on her White House year’s i.e. sexual affairs. The ex-Secret Service Agent has signed an Affidavit that he was hit in the head by a glass ashtray after catching Hillary Clinton in bed engaging in hot lesbian sex with her White House Prostitute Susan.

Note: Susan came to the White House in 1994 to calm Hillary after she blew out the Democratic majority in Congress in 1994. It should also be noted that Susan not only gave Herpes to Hillary but also to Leo Panetta and Bill Richardson.

The ex-Agent was forced to travel to Virginia 50 miles away, to receive emergency medical treatment aka 55 stitches in the head after being assaulted by Hillary.

Note this incident still falls into an Obstruction of Justice Charge versus Rodenhurst-Clinton.

P.S. Gay In the Closet Ken Mehlman, former Republican National Chairman, is holding the pictures of Hillary and Susan in a safe at the Republican National Committee H.Q.'s in Washington, D.C.

Mehlman is using this for blackmail, notably he is trying to hide the homosexual affairs of George W. Bush with former White House reporter Jeff Gannon and his lifelong lover from Yale-Days Victor Ashe, now Ambassador to the Vatican.

P.P.S. NBC General Electric aka Brian Williams and Tim Russert remain the major Propaganda mouthpiece for Hillary Rodenhurst aka The Pro-Iraq War Candidate.

Republican Jack Welch, former General Electric C.E.O., has promised Hillary, 50 Million Dollars in Campaign Contributions. Of course, Pro-War Iraq Fox News Chieftain Rupert Murdoch has done the same.

Question: Should Bitch aka Hillary be more comfortable now running for the Republican Nomination? Note: It was Senator Al Gore Sr. and Attorney-General; Robert F. Kennedy that busted General Electric in the early 1960's for electrical conspiracy versus the Tennessee Valley Authority. I guess that's why NBC hates Albert Gore's guts.

PPPS Message to Keith Oberman, you ruin your credibility when you promote Hillary Clinton and her Box stooges like Jonathan Alter and homosexual in the closet John Harris on your program.

Both Harris and Alter are formerly of the Washington Post and along with another compromised in the closet stooge Mike Allen. They all talk to Harold Ickes every day to promote bogus and manipulated polls aka the recent Washington Post Poll.

Once Again Folks, Albert Gore Jr. holds a substantial lead over every Democratic Primary Opponent. And remember this is a Republic not a Bush Clinton Dynastic Criminal Monarchy. Accordingly we must continue to Identify the Domestic Enemies of the American Revolution in the 21st Century and then eradicate them.

AND OF COURSE, WHEN ALL HAS BEEN SAID AND DONE ALBERT GORE JR. REMAINS THE DULY ELECTED PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

2tuff
02-02-2007, 03:30 PM
TOM HENEGHAN'S NIGHT BRIEFING

1/24/07

UNELECTABLE OBAMA TRAPPED IN
ACORN FLORIDAGATE BOX

UNELECTABLE HILLARY REMAINS IN HER PRO-WAR MEGA MOSSAD BOX

AND ONCE ALL IS SAID AND DONE, ALBERT GORE JR. REMAINS THE DULY ELECTED UNINAUGURATED PRESIDENT OF THESE UNITED STATES

MP3 FORMAT AUDIO (http://www.cloakanddagger.de/shows/webcast/IEAR/cloak_iear%20jan24.mp3)

2tuff
02-02-2007, 03:31 PM
BACK BREAKING NEWS ITEMS

1/25/07

WORD HAS IT IN THE VALERY PLAME CASE THAT IT WILL COME OUT THAT THE ASST. SEC'Y OF STATE GROSSMAN ACTUALLY LEAKED PLAME'S NAME TO MANNY GRUNWALD, ONE OF HILLARY'S STOOGES.

QUESTION: NOT ONLY BUSH BUT NATURALLY PRO-WAR HILLARY (GAY REPUBLICAN IN THE CLOSET) WANTED TO OUT VALERIE PLAME'S TEAM.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ISRAELI DEFENSE MINISTER DAHAN HS BEEN FINGERED BY VLADIMIR PUTIN & RUSSIAN INTELLIGENCE AS COORDINATING A POSSIBLE SCRIPTED TERRORIST ATTACK IN THE U.S. AGAINST DALLAS, ATLANTA & MIAMI. PUTIN HAS ORDER A LOCK DOWN FOR ALL RUSSIAN DIPLOMATIC FACILITIES ON RUSSIAN SOcomIL.

2tuff
02-02-2007, 03:33 PM
Clinton explains role in authorizing war

By MIKE GLOVER
Associated Press Writer
Jan 27, 7:46 PM EST

DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) -- New York Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton blamed President Bush on Saturday for misusing authority given him by Congress to act in Iraq, but conceded "I take responsibility" for her role in allowing that to happen.

In an interview with The Associated Press, Clinton also said she would not cede black votes to Barack Obama and that she had proven as a U.S. senator that gender is irrelevant.

Of her husband, the former president, she said he would have a role in the campaign but "I'm the one running for president."

Clinton was making her first campaign swing through this early nominating state, which twice voted for Bill Clinton for president. She met with key activists and held a raucous town hall meeting with 1,500 cheering backers and hundreds of journalists.

"I have said clearly and consistently for quite some time that I regret the way the president misused the authority," said Clinton. "He misled Congress and the country on what he was seeking and what he intended to do."

The responsibility Clinton said she accepts was helping clear the way for Bush's path in Iraq.

"I take responsibility for having voted to give him that authority," she said. "My focus is on what we do now. That is the proper debate."

Full Article:
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/C/CLINTON_2008?SITE=CADIU&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT
http://z13.invisionfree.com/THE_UNHIVED_MIND/index.php?showtopic=19990&st=0.

2tuff
02-02-2007, 03:33 PM
Open Mike: Hillary Doesn't Know National Anthem - Video

YOUTUBE LINK

2tuff
02-02-2007, 03:34 PM
IDENTIFY THE ENEMIES OF THE
AMERICAN REVOLUTION IN THE 21ST CENTURY
AND ERADICATE THEM

by TOM HENEGHAN
www.cloakanddagger.de

January 28, 2007

Duly Elected President Albert Gore Jr. vs Newsweek magazine
and the Bush-Clinton Crime Syndicate

PollGate Continues

Newsweek magazine, (202) 626-2000, aka British Intelligence, has now joined forces with Rupert Murdoch's Zionist neocon New York Post to create bogus year 2008 presidential polls.

Reference: Murdoch Greenberg and his republican tainted Fox News Channel are the major contributors to Hillary republican-lesbian-in-the-closet Rodenhurst Clinton.

It is so bad that Sean Hannity and weasel Newt Gingrich have endorsed the pro-war Clinton.

Don't be fooled folks. Newsweek's scumbags Jonathan Alter and John Meacham follow my postings around the clock.

Fact NOT Fiction: Private DNC polls show duly elected President Albert Gore, Jr. with a 3 to 1 lead over all of his alleged democratic party opponents and a 12 and 6 point lead over Giuliani and McCain, respectively.

Reference, Fact NOT Fiction: An L.A. Times poll, recently embargoed, shows McCain at 50% and Hillary at 36%. Newsweek, a corporate entity of 9/11 compromised British MI6 Berkshire Hathaway Inc. wants to rig the 2008 presidential election so as to pave the way for the republican nominee by selecting either unelectable democrat Hillary or unelectable democrat Obama.

AGAIN, no democrat since 1964 has been elected president that does not come from the American South.

As for the western strategy does anyone really believe Hillary or Obama could carry a Rocky Mountain red state.

Are you listening John Harwood?

Media continues to protect unelectable Rodenhurst Clinton

Item: Hillary will have a serious problem in releasing her medical records.

Fact NOT Fiction: Rodenhurst Clinton engages in "closet" lesbian sex on a weekly basis.

And it gets worse.

Like former democratic vice presidential candidate Tom Eagleton, Rodenhurst has received electric shock treatments for periods of depression.

She also receives regular injections of Prozac and, of course, is a walking, talking sexual terrorist armed with a serious infection of herpes administered to her by White House prostitute Susan.

P.S. Question: Who is paying for all of these bogus polls and Hillary-Obama propaganda?

Answer: The funds stolen from the U.S. Treasury aka the disbursements to investor Leo Wanta from the Reagan-Mitterrand-Wanta protocols.

Note: Both Hillary and Mossad stooge Chuck Schumer, democrat of New York, along with 9/11 co-conspirator Condoleeza Rice, have restricted U.S. Treasury Secretary Paulson from releasing the funds.

P.P.S. Remember the Hillary-Obama scheme is a New York-Illinois 9/11 bridge designed to cover the tracks of the September 11th Chicago-New York financially compromised thugs.

Instead of dealing with the Iraq war issue in Iowa, Rodenhurst Clinton says she will deck her opponents. Really! It sounds like what Hillary did to JFK Jr. when he was about to run for the senatorial seat in New York that Rodenhurst coveted.

P.P.P.S. Hey Hillary! I hear Tipper Gore wants to go 15 rounds with you. Don't you want a re-match?

Note: Tipper decked Rodenhurst Hillary in the White House in 1993 when lesbian-in-the-closet Hillary decorated the White House Christmas tree with homosexual and lesbian ornaments.

Accordingly, as with King George III of England and the Bourban and Romanov monarchies of France and Russia, and now the aristocratic Bush-Clinton Crime Syndicate,

it is important to identify the enemies of the American Revolution in the 21st century and ERADICATE THEM!

House Christmas tree with homosexual and lesbian ornaments.

Accordingly, as with King George III of England and the Bourban and Romanov monarchies of France and Russia and now the aristocratic Bush-Clinton Crime Syndicate it is important to identify the enemies of the American Revolution in the 21st Century and ERADICATE THEM!

And, of course, when all is said and done, Albert Gore Jr. remains the duly elected, non-inaugurated President of the United States.

Accordingly, as with King George III of England and the Bourban and Romanov monarchies of France and Russia and now the aristocratic Bush-Clinton Crime Syndicate it is important to identify the enemies of the American Revolution in the 21st Century and ERADICATE THEM!

And, of course, when all is said and done, Albert Gore Jr. remains the duly elected, non-inaugurated President of the United States.

And, of course, when all is said and done, Albert Gore Jr. remains the duly elected, non-inaugurated President of the United States

2tuff
02-02-2007, 03:36 PM
One of Hillary Clinton's favorite private investigators.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

http://photos1.blogger.com/x/blogger/754/2641/1600/382635/pellikano1.jpg
Anthony Pellicano

Clinton dirty trickster faces 110-count indictment

A former member of President Clinton's "Shadow Team," a private investigator known for dirty tricks and rough tactics on behalf of celebrity clients, is the target of a 110-count federal racketeering indicting unsealed today in Los Angeles.

Anthony Pellicano, 61, allegedly ran an illegal wiretapping system that recorded telephone calls made by Sylvester Stallone and also accessed confidential law enforcement records on other celebrities, including actors Garry Shandling, Kevin Nealon, and Keith Carradine, journalists Anita Busch and Bernard Weinraub, and industry powers Bryan Lourd and Kevin Huvane.

The 60-page indictment is posted on thesmokinggun.com.

Pellicano, the indictment alleges, was "responsible for securing clients who were willing and able to pay large sums for the purpose of obtaining personal information of a confidential, embarrassing, or incriminating nature."

The investigator worked for many of Hollywood's elite before and after being commissioned by Hillary Clinton during her husband's administration to spy on their perceived "enemies."

His celebrity clients have included Michael Jackson, Elizabeth Taylor and Stallone.

Pellicano was released Friday from a federal prison after completing a 2 1/2-year sentence for possessing illegal weapons. He was transferred to San Bernardino County Jail, which is sometimes used by the federal prisoners. He was booked on charges that were at that time under seal.

Before he went to prison, Pellicano said he wouldn't cooperate in the wiretapping probe and would protect the confidentiality of his clients.

Pellicano first gained notoriety in 1977 after locating the remains of Taylor's third husband after they were stolen from an Illinois cemetery.

He also helped automaker John DeLorean win acquittal on cocaine trafficking charges in the early 1980s. He was hired by Jackson to refute child molestation claims in 1993.

Pellicano's legal troubles began in 2002 when prosecutors claim he hired Alexander Proctor to threaten Anita Busch, then a reporter for the Los Angeles Times, who was working on a story about actor Steven Seagal and possible links to the Mafia.

Proctor allegedly went to Busch's home, placed a dead fish with a rose in its mouth on the windshield of her car and made a bullet-sized hole in her windshield. He also placed a sign with the word "stop" on the windshield, court documents show. The FBI later raided Pellicano's office, found illegal explosives and seized documents and computers.

Pellicano and Proctor each face one count of making criminal threats and one count of conspiracy but neither have yet entered a plea. Proctor is serving a 10-year prison term in Illinois on unrelated drug charges.

During two terms of the Clinton administration, Pellicano was one of several private investigators used by the White House to conduct "shadow" operations. Others included Terry Lenzner, founder and chairman of the powerful Washington detective firm Investigative Group International, and San Francisco private eye Jack Palladino and his wife Sandra Sutherland.

But it was Hillary Clinton who hired the "Shadow Team" – some believe to do work that employees of the federal government could not do.

Former congressional investigator Barbara Olson, who was killed Sept. 11, 2001, wrote that, "In the political life of the Clintons, it was she [Hillary] who pioneered the use of private detectives. It was she who brought in and cultivated the professional dirt-diggers and smear artists."

Hillary's detectives engaged in "a systematic campaign to intimidate, frighten, threaten, discredit and punish innocent Americans whose only misdeed is their desire to tell the truth in public," former Clinton adviser Dick Morris charged in the New York Post of Oct. 1, 1998.

In his book, "Hillary's Secret War," author Richard Poe explains that Pellicano's violent career as a private investigator reveals much about the sorts of qualifications Hillary sought in her "Shadow Team."

In the January 1992 issue of GQ magazine, Pellicano boasted of the dirty work he had performed for his clients, including blackmail and physical assault. He claimed to have beaten one of his client's enemies with a baseball bat.

"I'm an expert with a knife," said Pellicano. "I can shred your face with a knife."

FBI agents raided Pellicano's West Hollywood office on Nov. 22, 2002, and arrested him on federal weapons charges. In his office, they found gold, jewelry, and about $200,000 in cash – most of it bundled in $10,000 wrappers – thousands of pages of transcripts of illegal wiretaps; two handguns; and various explosive devices stored in safes, including two live hand grenades and a pile of C4 plastic explosive, complete with blasting cap and detonation cord.

Full Article:
http://johnpaulus.blogspot.com/2007/01/one...s-favorite.html (http://johnpaulus.blogspot.com/2007/01/one-of-hillary-clintons-favorite.html)
http://z13.invisionfree.com/THE_UNHIVED_MIND/index.php?showtopic=19990&st=15.

2tuff
02-02-2007, 03:37 PM
BACK BREAKING NEWS ALERT

1/30/07

Once Again It's Bush & Bitch - Back To Dealey Plaza We Go

It can now be reported that the Bushfraud Administration is engaged in a massive cover up in the Assassination of John F. Kennedy. Secret notes linked to the late Watergate Burglar and Dealey Plaza bum E. Howard Hunt, is being held under the cloak of National Security as new evidence linking Lyndon Baines Johnson(LBJ) to the assassination cabal is surfacing.

Note: There is no statute of limitations on murder. The embargoed notes also include a classified deposition by Hunt given to then Watergate Democratic counsel Hillary Rodenhurst-Clinton. Hillary acted as the CIA fixer excluding the deposition on the JFK Assassination from the Nixon Impeachment investigation. The notes and deposition of the late E. Howard Hunt include Dallas FBI reports taken from former LBJ Attorney Blair McClelland.

Note: Blair is the father of former White House Press Secretary, Scott McClelland. These notes and deposition tie McClelland directly to the involvement of Israeli mobster Meyer Lansky and British Intelligence Asset Lord Bloomfield all linked to Montreal Canada aka Permindex. (The plot to Kill President Kennedy).

Of course, Bloomfield , was previously tied to the assassination attempts on French President Charles De Gaulle.

The notes and deposition linked to McClelland also contain LBJ's concern that LBJ's bagman Bobby Baker was about to flip and turn State Evidence on Baker, LBJ and a CIA narcotic funded resort called Carousel with links directly to Richard Milhouse Nixon, Bebe Rebozo, George Herbert Walker Bush and the ex-Cuban exiles that were used to set up JFK at the Bay of Pigs.

The mole aka Robert F. Kennedy's whistleblower on the Carousel Resorts Scam was then Senator George Smathers (D. Fla). Smathers who recently passed away had briefed Kennedy that he had been set up by both Democrats and Republicans and the CIA at the Bay of Pigs for political purposes. Note: The Baker Scandal was about to engulf both political parties and Smathers was rumored to be the replacement of LBJ on the Democratic ticket 1964.

P.S. It was then Senator Albert Gore Jr. who in 1988 stated in Lexington, Kentucky on Presidential Campaign speech that if he was elected President he would get to the bottom of who killed President Kennedy and the bottom of "the Bay of Pigs Thing."

P.P.S. So do we have a Dealey Plaza line of succession in 2008 with Hillary Clinton? It can now be reported that the missing gaps in the Watergate Tapes from Rosemary Woods aka "the Bay of Pigs Thing" was erased by then Watergate Legal Counsel Hillary Rodenhurst Clinton.

MORE BACK BREAKING NEWS
ON BUSH, BITCH & BANK DICK MCCAIN.

1/30/07

It can now be reported that Occupunk Bushfraud has ordered Stooge Attorney-General Gonzales to fire up to eight U.S. Attorneys linked to the investigation of disgraced mega-Mossad lobbyist Jack Abramoff. The investigation has now centered on the role of Fanny Mae and the misuse of billions of taxpayers money illegally directed to the government of Israeli Prime Minister Sharon for the construction of more illegal settlements on the West Bank and Gaza. The bagman for all this is current Ambassador to the Vatican, Victor Ashe.

Note: Ashe is Bush's lifelong homosexual lover and Skull & Bones classmate at Yale. Ashe sat on the Board of Fanny Mae from 2001 - 2004. The other tie-in includes billions of dollars of misappropriated military contracts to Israel through Engineering contractors tied to the husband of current Democratic Senator from California, Diane Feinstein.

Note: Feinstein's husband is known Chinese arms dealer Morris Blum. The two military engineering companies in question are URS Engineering and Perrini. Both of these entities are major campaign contributors to Senator John (Keating 5) Bank Dick McCain and Unelectable Hillary (Gay Republican in the closet) Rodenhurst-Clinton.

HOW DARE YOU! YOU TYRANTS AND CONSPIRATORIAL KINGS.

P.S. Both Hillary and Bank Dick McCain are ready to sponsor legislation to restrict Internet use and eliminate The First Amendment to the Constitution.

Note: Both Hillary and McCain have mutual financial interests tied to Neil Bush's noted Silverado Savings and Loans. McCain's wife Cindy, is rumored to have power of attorney.

P.P.S. Both Hillary and Cindy McCain have been long rumored to have had lesbian sexual liaisons since the 1980's. Question to Hillary, Is Susan jealous. Question to Cindy, did you pick up Herpes from Hillary vis a vis Susan?

AND WHEN IS SAID AND DONE, ALBERT GORE REMAINS
THE REAL PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

YOUR END IS NIGH!

2tuff
02-02-2007, 03:38 PM
EMERGENCY ALERT

1/30/07

MEDIA ASSASSIN ANDERSON COOPER FINGERS HIMSELF

Extortion friendly Anderson Cooper of CNN admitted last night on-air that he stays in regular contact with known retired division FBI #5 killer Ted Gunderson. Reference the murder of Gary Meeks in San Francisco, Ca. in 1997. Meeks, a whistle-blower had also been a close friend of then V.P. Albert Gore. This statement by Cooper comes on the heels of his interview with Unelectable Hillary (Gay Republican-in-the-closet) Rodenhurst-Clinton. Hillary and the Bush Crime Family have had a close tie in to Gunderson and the 'Wet Ops' team that Gunderson participated in when alleged so-called Independant Counsel Kenneth Starr was conducting his alleged investigation in 1990's.

The confession by Anderson Cooper vis a vis his friendship with Gunderson directly dovetails to Hillary's command and control over FBI Division #5 /Mossad Assassination teams that the Cloak reported on just two days ago. (see alert below). Could it be that Gunderson was directly linked to the attempt to assassinate your author Thomas G. Heneghan two days ago as reported here on the Cloak. Does Gunderson have Hillary's cellphone number?

P.S. New British terrorist charges announced today is nothing more than an attempt to deflect mounting evidence that both biriths Mi5 & Mi6 are linked to the assassination of not only Russian spy Litvinenko but also to British weapons expert Dr. Kelly as well.

Note: Litvinenko has now been directly tied by Italian courts to direct association with Mario Scaramella and the forged British Intelligence dossier.

AND WHEN ALL IS SAID AND DONE ALBERT GORE JR.
REMAINS THE DULY ELECTED U.S. PRESIDENT.

2tuff
02-02-2007, 03:39 PM
Feb.1/07

Another Bush Bitch Media Assassin Fingered

with Tom Heneghan

It can now be reported that Mega-Mossad asset Joe Klein of Time Magazine tipped off then First Lady Hillary Rodenhurst-Clinton that JFK Jr. was going to seek the Senate Seat in the Year 2000 in New York State and simultaneously publish True Colors in George Magazine.

True Colors, the code name for the Bush Clinton Worldwide Assassination teams had been classified as National Security by Newt Gingrich and David Bonyard during the alleged Clinton 1998 Impeachment Trial.

There are seven copies of True Colors that still exist. One is in the U.S. National Archives classified under National Security, the other six are held by Hillary Rodham Clinton, Colin Powell, George Stephanopolis, Newt Gingrich and Madeline (Halfbright) Albright.

Note: Albright was directly involved with Hillary and Bushfraud in the direct planning of the Assassination of JFK JR. and the attempted assassination of then Vice-President Albert Gore Jr. over the skies of Chicago in 1998.

HOW DARE YOU? YOU TYRANTS AND CONSPIRATORIAL KINGS.

AND WHEN ALL HAS BEEN SAID AND DONE ALBERT GORE REMAINS THE DULY ELECTED UNINAUGURATED PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

2tuff
05-02-2007, 01:25 AM
LATEST PRIVATE UNRELEASED
DEMOCRATIC PARTY POLL

Poll Taken Jan.25-30/07

Gore 61%
Edwards 17%
Clinton 13%
Obama 9%

2tuff
05-02-2007, 01:26 AM
P.P.P.S. It is still getting worse, Hillary Rodenhurst Clinton at this hour is using stolen U.S. Treasury funds i.e. the Reagan-Mitterrand-Wanta Protocol money to bribe New Hampshire State officials to move the New Hampshire Primary forward since the pathetic Unelectable Hillary is not confident that she can carry a Red State even in a Democratic Primary. Her bagman is Marc Rich stooge Terry McAuliffe.

HOW DARE YOU? YOU TYRANTS AND CONSPIRATORIAL KINGS!

AND, OF COURSE, WHEN ALL HAS BEEN SAID AND DONE, ALBERT GORE REMAINS THE DULY AND LEGALLY ELECTED U.S. PRESIDENT.

FULL ARTICLE (http://z13.invisionfree.com/THE_UNHIVED_MIND/index.php?showtopic=19990&st=15).

chocky pud
06-02-2007, 11:42 AM
Ahemmmm, did you and Hillary have a bit of a tiff then? :D

Mo0n5tar
10-02-2007, 02:46 AM
This really is "backbreaking news" glad to see that the apparent assassination attempt on Tom Heneghen was unsuccesful.

2tuff
12-02-2007, 01:25 AM
Well theres been some censorship once again within this thread so if you want the real deal on this subject you'll need to view the full updated thread at this link provided HERE (http://z13.invisionfree.com/THE_UNHIVED_MIND/index.php?showtopic=19990)

2tuff
13-02-2007, 02:19 AM
MONDAY FEB. 12, 2007

TOM HENEGHAN'S INTEL RADIO BRIEFING

FEITH CONNECTED TO 9/11 & WMD PLANT ATTEMPT, LATEST ON UNELECTABLE HILLARY & OBAMA, MORE MEDIA WHORES OUTED.

MP3 FORMAT (http://www.cloakanddagger.de/shows/webcast/IEAR/CLOAK_IEAR%20FEB_12.mp3)

2tuff
14-02-2007, 02:28 AM
IDENTIFY THE ENEMIES OF THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION
IN THE 21ST CENTURY WITH TOM HENEGHAN

FEB. 13/07

BUSH, BITCH (AKA BUSH SHILL HILLARY), BLAIR & ANDREA MERKEL NOW FINGERED EMBEZZLING THE WANTA U.S. TREASURY FUNDS.

PLUS UPDATE ON THE FEITH KURDISTAN ISRAELI MOSSAD CELL

MP3 FORMAT (http://www.cloakanddagger.de/shows/webcast/IEAR/CLOAK_IEAR_FEB_13.mp3)

2tuff
18-02-2007, 09:26 PM
LATEST PRIVATE UNRELEASED DEMOCRATIC PARTY POLL

Poll Taken Feb. 14-17

Gore 67%
Edwards 7%
Clinton 14%
Obama 8%

Biden 4%

2tuff
18-02-2007, 09:39 PM
BACK BREAKING NEWS ALERT
WITH TOM HENEGHAN - SUNDAY FEBRUARY 18, 2007

PORN WEBSITE PROFITS FINANCING FOX NEWS PRO-HILLARY BOGUS POLLS I.E. POLLGATE

AND WHEN IS SAID AND DONE, ALBERT GORE REMAINS THE REAL PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

A payola and kick back scandal now links Newsweek Magazine, Fox News and MSNBC in receiving kick backs from Pornographic Websites tied to the indicted Bush Clinton Iran Contra good 'ole boy Kyle Dusty Foggo.

The kickbacks deal with fabricating polls which place Unelectable Hillary (Infected Lesbian-in-the-closet) Clinton and Unelectable Barrack Hussein Obama as frontrunners for the Democratic Party Nomination.

Rupert (Greenberg) Murdoch and his Fox News Bitch Sean Hannity are the mouthpieces to promote Unelectable Hillary Clinton's Treadstone Space #71 Bogus Democratic Party Primary Polls.

Note: Duly elected President Albert Gore Jr. holds a four to five to one lead in all Democratic Party Primary Polls.

Journalists linked to these kickbacks include John Harwood of the Wall Street Journal. Gay Republican-in-the-closet Charlie Cook of the Cook Political Report as well as noted Gay Republican-in-the-closet John Harris and Mark Halpern of Politico.com.

Note: Not known but a real player in the payola scheme is lesbian in the closet Morgan Felchner of Campaign and Election Magazine. Felchner, who attacked Albert Gore personally today on C-SPAN, is so stupid she is not even aware of who voted for or against the War In Iraq.

P.S. It can now be reported that both Rupert Murdoch and the little Bitch Sean Hannity of Fox News have joint stockholdings in various Gay Porno Websites linked to none other than indicted Kyle Dusty Fargo.

These Gay Pornographic websites have also been used to disguise certain members of Israeli and British Intelligence linked to the Franklin Case and Israeli espionage against the United States.

Does the payola kickbacks derive from the profits accrued by Fox News and their Mega MOSSAD Gay Porno websites?

Perhaps a Grand Jury has already asked this question to Kyle Dusty Foggo. Or maybe, we should just take a poll?

P.P.S. Again folks call Speaker Pelosi at 202-224-3121 and tell her Mega Mossad Agent Rahm Emanuel cannot be trusted to do a thorough inquiry i.e. the fired U.S. Attorney's in the Foggo Case.

Emanuel is just acting as a gatekeeper for the elaborate Bush Clinton Crime Syndicate that occupies America.

AND WHEN ALL IS SAID AND DONE AND YOU TURN OFF YOUR BOOB TUBE (HOPEFULLY FOREVER) ALBERT GORE REMAINS THE DULY ELECTED PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

Original Link (http://www.cloakanddagger.de/)
Continuing reports thread (http://z13.invisionfree.com/THE_UNHIVED_MIND/index.php?showtopic=7252&st=195&)

2tuff
27-03-2007, 05:42 PM
As duly elected President Albert Gore Democratic Primary lead widens to forty points and more the Mass Media and Hillary (Lesbian-in-the-Closet) Rodenhurst Clinton reach a new low.

UELECTABLE HILLARY has hired Private Investigators to research Albert Gore's electric bill. Hillary leaked Gore's utility costs to noted media whores Sean Hannity of Fox News and noted Clinton butt boy John King of CNN. That's right folks, when worse comes to worse, the LIARS AND WHORES OF THE MONOPOLY SPY-RIDDLED, OIL-SOAKED MEDIA FILTH attacks Al Gore's house.

King of CNN, who talks to Hillary on a daily basis utilized Rush Limbaugh's whore, Carol Costello, to do this smear piece. When it comes to Sean Hannity watch your back punk. We know you have diarrhea of the mouth.

PPPS- It should also be noted that John King collected $35,000 under the table from Hillary's Slush Fund that pays media types to broadcast these smear stories and publish bogus polls that Hillary fabricates herself.

MICHAEL CHERTOFF, MEGA-MOSSAD AGENT AND HEAD OF DEPT. OF HOMELAND SECURITY IS THREATENING TO WITHHOLD TRILLIONS OF U.S. TAXPAYERS FUNDS I,E. THE REAGAN WANTA MITTERRAND PROTOCOLS AS US FEDERAL RESERVE AND THEIR OFFSHORE BLACK ACCOUNTS ARE ON THE VERGE OF COLLAPSE. NOTICE TO JOINT CHIEFS OF STAFF. ARREST BUSH, ARREST CHENEY AND THEIR BITCH HILLARY (GAY REPUBLICAN-IN-THE-CLOSET) CLINTON.

The lynchpin for this new treason is ORCA ASSOCIATES. They are tied of course to TREADSTONE SPACE #71 in New York City, a Mossad Spy Nest linked to Unelectable Hillary Rodenhurst Clinton.

Their code is NYC4.ALTER.NET.[/i]

As of this afternoon, UNELECTABLE HILLARY RODENHURST-CLINTON is in Los Angeles meeting with FBI Div. #5 Assassin TED GUNDERSON. Remember Folks, Hillary has been given Command & Control over MOSSAD Domestic Assassination teams run by FBI Div. #5 on American soil. -

-Tom Heneghan Quotes

---------------------

The Voice of the White House March 2, 2007

TBR News.org – March 2, 2007
http://www.tbrnews.org/Archives/a2642.htm

“Whenever I am constipated, I do not take medicine but I prefer to read the blogs to hasten things along. I have noticed that the DailyKos seems not to believe I exist and has rushed into print breathlessly warning its two dozen readers never., never to read the Voice of the White House. Unfortunately for these soft-headed left wing “grassrooters” (hogs root but most bipedals do not.) I do exist and starting on Monday next, I will be publishing from time to time certain official memos, headings and all, taken from our precious archives. The first one is a great study of Hilary Clinton’s attitudes that ought to keep Obama’s team atwitter. Also, I have some interesting gen on Hilary taken from California law enforcement reports, via the San Francisco Chronicle. This concerns Hilary’s actions with certain Black Panthers while she was working at Bob Treuhaft’s Oakland-based law firm. Naughty Hilary got caught! And you can read it all here, starting next week. Enjoy! And for the brainless bloggers, my middle finger is extended upwards in fraternal greeting! Say hello to Wes Clark, won’t you, dudes?”

--------------------------------------

Yes Folks, it can now be reported that it was UNELECTABLE HILLARY (High Crimes Drifter) CLINTON, Acting as an Agent for Her Business Partner Bushfraud, who leaked Valerie Plame's name to The Press upon hearing it from
Manny Grunwald.

http://www.cloakanddagger.de/hitlary%20hitler.jpg

Count Five dealt with the Conversation Between Libby and
Time Magazine Reporter MATT COOPER.

COOPER is MARRIED to MANNY GRUNWALD, who just happens to be UNELECTABLE HILLARY (Gay In the Closet) CLINTON's NUMBER One POLICY ADVISOR
in HILLARY'S ALLEGED Year 2008 Presidential Campaign.

So it can now be reported that Libby told Matt Cooper
ABOUT Valerie Plame's COVERT STATUS and
Naturally MANNY GRUNWALD TOLD HILLARY CLINTON

P.P.S. A White House Discussion Memo of Nov. 11 1993 has come to light and leaked to the Press in which UNELECTABLE HILLARY CLINTON and George Stephanopolis advocate National ID Cards, Gun Control, Control of Media especially CNN, and limiting Families to Two Pets.

Folks does this not sound like something out of the handbook of Joseph Goebbels Nazi Germany.

In the meeting when Hillary advocates National ID Cards there is a phrase used "need to fabricate."

Could this be a confession on what the UNELECTABLE HILLARY KNEW WHAT WAS ABOUT TO BECOME OKLAHOMA CITY BOMBING.

-Tom Heneghan Quotes

2tuff
27-03-2007, 05:54 PM
P.S.- Message to Chrissy Poo Matthews i.e. Hillary (Gay Republican in the Closet) Clinton Little Bitch. Shut up Chrissy Poo. Evidence will now come out linking Hillary and Jane Harmon (D. Ca) to covering up evidence linking the Bush Administration to the forged British Intelligence Dossier that took American to a war based on a lie. Then both Hillary Bitch Witch and Harmon lobbied the Bush Justice Dept. to go easy on AIPAC and the Israeli Espionage Case.

HOW DARE YOU? YOU TYRANTS AND CONSPIRATORIAL KINGS.

P.P.S. Word is out that Hillary's MOSSAD Team is monitoring Albert Gore's weight. Listen carefully Bitch, for the last time. You are not going to monitor anybody anymore. In fact, a criminal referral will soon be made to the Justice Dept. linking you to the Conspiracy To Assassinate John F. Kennedy Jr. before he could make a run for the New York Senate Seat in the Year 2000.

Taken from Back Breaking News™ by Tom Heneghan

---------------------------------------------

Hillary “Big Sister” Video Shills Neolib Obama

Tuesday March 20th 2007, 3:30 am

An Orwellian “anti-Hillary” video, posted on YouTube, a remix of Ridley Scott’s “Big Brother” Super Bowl commercial for Apple, supposedly represents “a watershed moment in 21st century media and political advertising,” according to Greg Mitchell, writing for Editor and Publisher. “It’s all there—the blank faces of the mind-controlled citizens; the ominous soldiers chasing the woman athlete; the ‘big brother’ spouting double-speak,” adds USA Today. “And after the woman athlete throws her sledge hammer through the huge screen where Clinton’s face is being shown, the commercial fades to the words ‘BarackObama.com.’”

In other words, for the Obama supporter who remixed this admittedly creative video, Hillary is the visage of “Big Sister,” while Obama represents… well, apparently, not Big Brother.

Obama, a Harvard graduate billed as the “rising star of the Democratic Party,” will not save us from Big Brother. In fact, Obama represents the new, freshly scrubbed face of Big Brother, as he is a Democratic Leadership Council favorite—he made the DLC “100 to Watch” list in 2003—and last November sojourned to the Council on Foreign Relations to pay homage.

But never mind, so-called “liberals” love him, and this time around “liberal” new worlders will rule the day as it should be painfully obvious the “conservative” version (as in neoconservative) has gone flat as beer left out overnight. Even with Obama’s elitist, AIPAC groveling baggage front and center, the Buddhist Democrat Allan Hunt Badiner, writing for Alternet, was unable to restraint himself from gushing about the new Democrat dawn, same as the old Neocon dawn. “An Obama presidency could vault him and all of us into a new era, where sane and compassionate policies are championed by a more united and rational citizenry… The possibility of a new president named Barack Hussein Obama hangs in the balance.”

Ack.

FULL ARTICLE (http://z13.invisionfree.com/THE_UNHIVED_MIND/index.php?showtopic=19990&st=30) Mirror (http://kurtnimmo.com/?p=807)

--------------------------------------

UNELECTABLE HILLARY (Gay Republican in the closet) RODENHURST-CLINTON has reached a new low. Along with FBI Div#5 Stooge Al Sharpton, Harold Ickes, and Ken Mehlman (former Chairman Republican National Comm) are using TREADSTONE SPACE #71 to orchestrate a SMEAR CAMPAIGN on CSPAN against THE DULY ELECTED U.S. PRESIDENT ALBERT GORE JR.

UNELECTABLE HILLARY CLINTON and her Stooges jam the CSPAN phone lines with African-American callers posing as Republicans. The callers allege that Gore should have fought for his election in the Year 2000, even though Gore took his case all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court, and had to suffer daily death threats directed against his family from the same Div.#5 FBI Gang that are now running this Smear Campaign on the Media.

The UNELECTABLES HILLARY CLINTON AND OBAMA DANCE is designed to appeal to basic racial, sexual and gender based tribalistic instincts.

Message to Bitch Witch Hillary Clinton: You are not a Democrat; You were originally a Republican, and Now YOU are MOSSAD Agent of Influence tied directly to the murders of Vincent Foster and John F. Kennedy Jr.

That's right Bitch Witch. Just call your local U.S. Attorney because you have a problem.

-

P.P.P.S. - Sources out of Hawaii allege that UNELECTABLE Barack Hussein Obama has hidden his real birth certificate in a bank safety deposit box. That birth certificate will prove that Obama is covering up the fact that his mother is Jewish. Both Unelectables Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama along with John Edwards all voted for the Gestapo-like U.S. Patriot Act which has now been used to fire U.S. Attorney's. The only Democrat to oppose this UNCONSTITUTIONAL LEGISLATION WAS NONE OTHER OF COURSE THAN THE DULY ELECTED UNINAUGURATED U.S. PRESIDENT ALBERT GORE JR.

Partially lifted from "Massive Political Whore Alert" Mar 26 2007 by Tom Heneghan. For this and more by Tom go to; LINK (http://z13.invisionfree.com/THE_UNHIVED_MIND/index.php?showtopic=7252)

2tuff
28-03-2007, 02:51 AM
Confronting New World Order Filth: Bilderberg Hillary

You Tube
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
http://www.youtube.com/v/g19FLU5vcDE

Confronting Hillary Clinton about her secret attendances at Bilderberg. Presidential Forum on Health Care, Las Vegas.

2tuff
02-04-2007, 02:27 AM
Washington—March 28, 2007 / 03:55 PM EST—TomFlocco.com EXPLOSIVE HILLARY BIO DUE IN AUGUST—Whitewater sleuth Jeff Gerth is back on the Clinton trail with a new and reportedly controversial Hillary Clinton biography with some "explosive stuff" which "may force her to answer ethics charges in the Senate," according to sources at Gerth's publisher, Little, Brown and Co.... Look for Hillary's moles and spies to infiltrate the publisher's infrastructure in an attempt to find out what Gerth and co-New York Times reporter Guy Van Natta are up to, since the book will hit the stands about six months before the 2008 primary season heats up, causing some real consternation for Mrs. C.
-Tom Flocco

LATEST UNCOMPROMISED
DEMOCRATIC PARTY INTERNAL POLL

GORE * 68%

EDWARDS 15%

OBAMA 9%

CLINTON 8%

Hillary's White House Prostitute, Susan, is in fear for her life as she uses Secret Service pictures of her sexual encounters with Hillary for her own protection. -Tom Heneghan

2tuff
02-04-2007, 05:17 PM
Kent Daniel Bentkowski - 'Big Sister' Hillary Clinton

April 1, 2007

We have Kent Daniel Bentkowski from The Kentroversy Papers back with us on the program to talk about upcoming presidential candidate 'Big Sister' Hillary Clinton and the hidden agenda of manipulation. Topics Discussed: "The Delphi Technique", "Power Stances", Bill Clinton the Cheating Husband, Clinton's connections with the and the Bush's, American Political Royalty, Rupert Murdoch, FOX news, the IQ play between Bush Jr. and Hillary, Hillary as a "War President", the 1984 ad - Big Brother/'Big Sister', Iraq exit strategy and much more.

MP3 (http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2007/04apr/RICR-070401-kbentkowski.mp3)

2tuff
07-04-2007, 01:03 AM
Of course, the CEO for Sara Lee Co. is LOUIS B. SUSMAN, the bagman for UNELECTABLE BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA and FRED Typeworks Thompson, former Republican Senator Tennessee.

Note: Who holds huge amount of Stock in the Sara Lee Corp.? None other than Bush-Clinton Crime Cartel Fund Raiser Israeli Tax Cheat HAIM SABAN.

Reference: Upon close examination don't be fooled, most of the money for both UNELECTABLE HILLARY (gay-in-the-closet) RODENHURST-CLINTON and BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA come from Republican Radical Zionist interests. Once again folks, these are the FOX NEWS PAID TO LOSE DEMOCRATS.

Message to TIM RUSSERT: We understand you are paid to lie and manipulate this HILLARY OBAMA NEWSWEEK KABUKI DANCE.
-TOM HENEGHAN,

2tuff
17-04-2007, 05:34 PM
DEMOCRATIC PARTY

LATEST UNCOMPROMISED
NON-COMMERCIAL POLL

Poll Taken APRIL 12-15, 2007

GORE 69%
OBAMA 12%
CLINTON 8%
EDWARDS 11%

* Audited & Adjusted to 0% error with