PDA

View Full Version : The Nazis underground base in Antarctica?

december
05-04-2007, 02:31 AM
I opened The Biggest Secret yesterday to read The hollow Earth chapter once again, and found something which I didn't notice before:

"The Nazis also believed that the Earth was hollow with entrances at the poles and a number of researchers report that they established an underground base in Antarctica towards the end of the war which is still in operation today.

http://www.geoex.com/admin/upload/photos/1353_Ski-SouthPole_main.jpg

The Founding of New Berlin
In 1937, the Germans began their focused expeditions to the South pole with carrier ships . Five years later, according to conspiracy theorists, operations were put into action by the Kriegs Marine in order to covertly transfer people, supplies, submarines, and ships to a new underground government base in New Swabia. This underground base became the secret headquarters of the "last bastion of the Third Reich". The base was subsequently named "New Berlin".

Evidence of Existence
Some theorists have tried to prove this conspiracy by claiming that there is a legal loophole that allows for the German Third Reich to remain in existence judicially within the former borders of New Swabia. For all intensive purposes, this existence is unsupported and undocumented by German law, international law, or the German government's terms of unconditional surrender to the allied powers; however, theorists take their proof from what is not written.

http://shl.stanford.edu:3455/SouthPole/762

december
05-04-2007, 02:33 AM
So, I have a question - David Icke, HOW can you know that it "is still in operation today"?

:)

hagbard_celine
06-04-2007, 01:05 AM
This might interest you:

http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/SecretWar1.html

I've learnt a hell of a lot about this in recent weeks from someone. I can't give any details right now, but hopefully all will be revealed soon.

shenoma
07-04-2007, 12:23 PM
I would like to see some pictures, and it was an anceint Atlantis base is what they found.

december
10-04-2007, 06:59 PM
This might interest you:

http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/SecretWar1.html

I've learnt a hell of a lot about this in recent weeks from someone. I can't give any details right now, but hopefully all will be revealed soon.

Thank you for the article, hagbard_celine, but it doesn't say that the base "is still in operation today".

december
11-04-2007, 07:44 PM
Well, so far there is NO proof (or information of any kind) that can support the David Icke's claim...

midwich cuckoo
12-04-2007, 02:00 AM
Well, so far there is NO proof (or information of any kind) that can support the David Icke's claim...

Well, so far there is NO proof (or information of any kind) that can refute David Icke's claim... :p

premasai
12-04-2007, 03:13 AM
So, I have a question - David Icke, HOW can you know that it "is still in operation today"?

Subject that David Icke investigates is to large to be able to go in detailed investigation i every aspect by one person. He is forced to relay on others and sometimes just repeats things that simply are not true.
I do not think he knows if this operation is being performed or not.

premasai
12-04-2007, 03:14 AM
Well, so far there is NO proof (or information of any kind) that can refute David Icke's claim... :p

As is NO proof that David is right.

december
12-04-2007, 07:59 PM
The question was addressed to David Icke.
Does he participate in this Forum?

tinmenace
12-04-2007, 08:22 PM
Originally Posted by midwich cuckoo
Well, so far there is NO proof (or information of any kind) that can refute David Icke's claim...

As is NO proof that David is right.

..therefor I keep an open mind.

tinmenace
12-04-2007, 08:23 PM
The question was addressed to David Icke.
Does he participate in this Forum?

As said elsewhere by Sean, David does not participate in the forum.

december
13-04-2007, 07:19 PM

I see. I didn't read all forum....

Well, is this case, how can we find out where did he read about the base which is still in operetion today?

december
16-04-2007, 01:05 AM
Subject that David Icke investigates is to large to be able to go in detailed investigation i every aspect by one person. He is forced to relay on others and sometimes just repeats things that simply are not true.
I do not think he knows if this operation is being performed or not.

He provides the sources of information in his books. But he doesn't say where did he read about the Nazi base....

Hmmmmm.....

fuknut
26-04-2007, 10:57 AM
Google "Hollow eart". You'll get the story of Olaf Jahannsen amongst others. They all do mention info regarding the germans :)

haunebu
06-06-2007, 01:41 PM
Hi everyone!

I'm new here and I'm going to throw some snakes in the pit because I think that Mr. Icke has some major errors in his Theory.

NEU SCHWABENLAND

In the winter of '38/'39 the Germans undertook an expedition to Antarctica and they claimed a very large area. They named it after the ship "Schwabenland" and called it Neu Schwabenland. There are many credible rumours that the Germans built a secret base during the war. Shortly before Germany fell a lot of goods, technology and people disappeared as well as up to 100 submarines. 2 of them were captured in front of the Brazilian coast. One of them was U-977, Captain Heinz Schaeffer.

During the winter of '46/'47 the US undertook also an expedition called "High Jump". Disguised as an geological expedition Rear Admiral Richard Evelyn Byrd went there with over 4000 troops and 13 ships including an aircraft-carrier. He had 6 months time and an unlimited budget, but he returned within 6 weeks after many planes were lost. During a press conference he gave in south America he claimed that in the next war there would be planes that could fly from pole to pole. His supposed diary throws even more question marks on the table.

UFOs, Saucers and the Germans.

No, it wasn't ET that brought the Germans the technology. It was good old German engineering after studying the ancient cultures and mythology. Like the stuff about the ancient Indian vimanas. This is how they reinvented the "VRIL-Power" and free energy. Esoteric plays a very big role and this is why many people don't believe it. Look at the work of Viktor Schauberger, his work was the base for the German flying discs.

Ongoing war?

What happend to the "Flugscheiben" (saucers), did they go to the US during "Operation Paperclip"? I don't think so. During the 50s there were several "Contactees" Like Howard Menger and George Adamski. They have been heavily ridiculed by the mainstream and almost forgotten by the modern Ufology, but they deserve a closer look. The pictures that were taken by Adamski show clearly a Haunebu II and the Mothership called Andromeda-Gerät. At one time Adamski handed over a old fashioned photo plate to the "Venusian" and he got it back covered with Sumerian writings and a big swastika in the middle. This was between '52 and '54.

It is believed that those Germans are the third main Party, next to Russia and the US. There are credible cases in which saucers attack nuclear missile bases as well in the US as in Russia.

Good or Evil?

Who is the bad guy in this "movie"?

Germany is up to this day occupied by the allied forces.
The Bundes Republik Deutschland is an illegal state that should have been handed over back to the Germans 2 years ago.
The BRD acknowledges that they can't provide their citizens a nationality. Officially the third Reich still exists, there is even a court order that confirms this.
And what about those growing rumours that most of the holocaust is a fairytale? Is Germany held hostage?

It is a very difficult theme and I tried to explain how I look at what is really going on in this world. You might find my opinion sometimes offensive but nevertheless keep your tamper down and communicate normal please.
Here is an interesting video about the German Saucers and their bases.
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Sincere, Haunebu.

joy division
11-06-2007, 08:35 PM

He may not participate but i bet my bottom pound he views the forum regulary, the ego is too strong.

I think he writes under a fake name.

december
12-06-2007, 12:05 AM
Here's two quotes from "There is no hole in the North Pole" thread:

Disregarding the news of Hitler's suicide on 30 April, many believed that U-530 had somehow spirited Hitler out of Germany and had landed either in Patagonia or ‘New Berchtesgaden’ in Antarctica.

On 16 July, a detailed account of Hitler's supposed flight and hiding place in Dronning Maud Land, Antarctica, was published in the Argentine newspaper La Critica, by Ladislas Szabo. Speculation increased when U-977, under the command of Oberleutnant Heinz Schaeffer, appeared at Mar del Plata on 17 August.

Wermuth and Schaeffer and their crews became POW's and interrogated by the Argentine Navy, the US Navy, and the Royal Navy. Eventually, the interrogators were satisfied that the late arrival of the submarines in the South Atlantic was entirely innocuous. Wermuth and Schaeffer were released.

That did not stop speculation.

In his 1947 book Hitler is alive, Szabo claimed that both submarines were part of a submarine convoy that had taken Hitler and other senior figures from the Third Reich to Antarctica, where ‘New Berchtesgaden’ had been set up in 1938–39 by Schwabenland, on the orders of Admiral Donitz.

Despite Schaeffer's denials, the rumour continued to spread.

Buechner and Bernhart provided a different version, claiming that Hitler had indeed died in his bunker in Berlin, but that U-977 had then transported his ashes to Antarctica, in convoy with other submarines, en route to Mar del Plata. The ashes were deposited along with other Nazi treasures packed in six bronze, lead-lined boxes that had been landed in Dronning Maud Land by U-530, and placed in a ‘very special natural ice cave in the Mohlig-Hofmann Mountains’. Bernhart claimed to have been one of the crew of U-530, although his name is not on the U-530 manifest provided by the Argentine Navy.

‘New Berchtesgaden’ appears, like the phantom convoy, to be the brainchild of Szabo, and has been a favourite element of Nazi mythology ever since. Several writers, including Icke, accept the existence of the supposed base... and that there was a conspiracy to suppress information about it, each of them building on the one before, they go on to suggest that US forces attacked the German base during Operation Highjump in the southern summer of 1946–1947, that those forces were repulsed by the secret weapons of the German defenders, and that as a result the US forces had to leave the area sooner than planned.

The tale has become more elaborate with the passage of time.

A different version of these events has recently been published in a trilogy entitled Britain's secret war in Antarctica, it claims not only that there was indeed a secret German base in Dronning Maud Land during World War II, but also that the British spied on it from their own secret base in Dronning Maud Land. It claims that the British Army's SAS attacked and tried to destroy the German base around Christmas 1945. According to the author, that attempt was ineffective. The German base was finally destroyed by secretly exploding three atomic bombs above it in 1958 as part of the activities of the IGY… Morover, it claims that the truth about the German base and the attacks on it by Britain and the United States have been deliberately suppressed by the US and British governments.

This supposed suppression he describes as ‘A travesty of history’.

What if the claims were true?

The propositions of Szabo, and the others listed below would be fascinating for history and for science. Indeed, there is an element of truth in all of these tales…

The Germans did intend to build a base in Dronning Maud Land. There were secret British bases in Antarctica during Word War II. Operation Highjump was primarily a military exercise whose results were initially classified and hidden from public view. Three secret nuclear explosions did take place in the general region in 1958. But can these facts be woven into a comprehensive tale with a common thread, as Robert, Stevens, Farrell, Friedrich, Mattern and Choron would have us believe? Or are they merely groundless parts of the Hitler survival legend of Nazi mythology as Goodrick-Clarke suggests?

Robert, J. 2005a. Britain's secret war in Antarctica, Part 1. Nexus Magazine 12(5). URL: http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/SecretWar1.html

Robert, J. 2005b. Britain's secret war in Antarctica, Part 2. Nexus Magazine 12(6). URL: http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/SecretWar2.html

Robert, J. 2005c. Britain's secret war in Antarctica, Part 3. Nexus Magazine 13(1). URL: http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/SecretWar3.html

Farrell, J.P. 2005. Reich of the black sun. Kempton, Illinois: Adventures Unlimited Press.

Friedrich, C. 1979. Germany's Antarctic claim: secret Nazi polar expeditions. Toronto: Samisdat Publishers.

Choron, E.J. (date unkown), How high can you jump? Operation Highjump and the ‘UFO’ connection. URL: http://www.rense.com/general35/op.htm.

Mattern, W. 1974 UFO's Unbekanntes Flugobjekt. Letzte Geheimwaffe des Dritten Reiches? Toronto: Samisdat Press.

Mattern, W. and C. Friedrich. 1975. UFO's: Nazi secret weapon? Toronto: Samisdat Pubs. Ltd.

Goodrick-Clarke, N. 2002. Black sun: aryan cults, esoteric Nazism and the politics of identity. New York: New York University Press.

Hyperboreans and the Nazi Connection

Hyperboreans consistently play a large role in Nazi, neo-nazi, and proto-nazi mysticism.

Miguel Serrano was a Chilean diplomat and major proponent of Esoteric Hitlerism. He believed that Hitler fled to Shambhala, an underground centre in Antarctica after World War II (formerly at the North Pole and Tibet), where he was in contact with the Hyperborean gods and from whence he would someday emerge with a fleet of UFOs to lead the forces of light (the Hyperboreans, sometimes associated with Vril) over the forces of darkness (inevitably including, for Serrano, the Jews) in a last battle and inaugurating a Fourth Reich. He also connected the Aryans and their Hyperborean gods to the Sun and the Allies and the Jews to the Moon.

http://bama.ua.edu/~chron001/

http://www.savitridevi.org/images/serrano.jpg

Miguel Serrano (born September 10, 1917) is a retired Chilean diplomat, explorer and author of poetry, books on spiritual questing and esoteric Hitlerism.

Serrano's extraordinarily forceful and anti-modernist neo-Gnostic philosophy elucidates the otherworldly origin of the Hyperborean-descended Aryans, image-bearers of the godhead, and a global conspiracy against them by an evil inferior godlet, the Demiurge, worshipped by the Jews, lord of planet Earth, spawner of the primitive hominid stocks and all base materiality. He synthesizes the Hindu-Vedic and Nordic traditions, both of which he regards as of ancient Aryan-Hyperborean provenance. Serrano is especially indebted to the Jungian theory of collective racial archetypes and follows Savitri Devi in recognizing Adolf Hitler as an avatar who battled against the demonic materialistic hosts of the Kali Yuga.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miguel_Serrano

FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE GO TO THIS THREAD -

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2661&page=6