PDA

View Full Version : Comet Ison at the end of this year

steppewar
12-07-2013, 11:05 AM
This is one seriously underestimated doom beast even on conspiracy forums.

I accept now, it's a bit early to go on about it but when we all see it with our naked eyes in broad daylight things will change ... rapidly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIxnH3H5QQE

fishin43diqs
13-07-2013, 03:07 AM
I'm not sure there's any doom waiting for us with Ison, but it certainly isn't getting much attention.

steppewar
13-07-2013, 03:10 AM
I'm not sure there's any doom waiting for us with Ison, but it certainly isn't getting much attention.

That's probably because the psy-op Dember 2012 was seen as crying wolf.

Well, we all know how that story ends.

les_paul_robot
13-07-2013, 03:51 AM
Fingers crossed!

fishin43diqs
13-07-2013, 03:55 AM

That's entirely possible

Ian2day
13-07-2013, 07:56 PM

I accept now, it's a bit early to go on about it but when we all see it with our naked eyes in broad daylight things will change ... rapidly.

Are you full of hope that Ison will destroy the planet?

blackyblue
13-07-2013, 08:03 PM
Comet Ison is made of ice and long before it comes anywhere near earth its path takes it to within 2m kilometres of the sun.

chances of survival 0
13-07-2013, 08:18 PM
Put us out of our miseries please.

fishin43diqs
13-07-2013, 08:52 PM
Comet Ison is made of ice and long before it comes anywhere near earth its path takes it to within 2m kilometres of the sun.

No one knows what it is made of.

blackyblue
13-07-2013, 08:58 PM
No one knows what it is made of.

Kohoutek melted after passing within 20m kilometres of the sun. Ison passing within 2mk.
Frosty the snowman got more chance surviving this winter

leather clad prowler
13-07-2013, 09:45 PM
If you believe in the fact that comets seed life througout the universe, then one of these days one of these comets is going to seed something destructive which could wipe us all out.

blackyblue
13-07-2013, 09:48 PM
which could wipe us all out.

Lucifers Hammer:eek:

leather clad prowler
13-07-2013, 09:53 PM
Lucifers Hammer:eek:

Humans aren't much use to this planet.
Nature will reset the balance one way or another.

derekbuttery
13-07-2013, 10:20 PM

well said. been saying this for year's that 'humans' are just a parasite living on borrowed time... we create nothing, we produce nothing for the good of others {flora and fauna** and we take everything, destroying in our path t'boot....

then again, i really hope we don't end in december, i've just bought another house and am moving next week...

fishin43diqs
13-07-2013, 11:14 PM
Kohoutek melted after passing within 20m kilometres of the sun. Ison passing within 2mk.

No one knows what Ison is made of.

Kohoutek did not melt. It's due back in 75,000 years. Scientists have theorized that part of it may have vaporized close to the sun, but that's just a theory that can't be proven. They still don't know what Kohoutek is made of.

dentedarthur
13-07-2013, 11:22 PM

Lovejoy flew through the corona
And carried on

blackyblue
14-07-2013, 09:05 AM
Lovejoy flew through the corona
And carried on

lovejoy passed within 87000 miles of the sun.
out of 'thousands' of observations 'lovejoy' is the only one to enter suns atmosphere and make it through.
However Lovejoy was 10times bigger than the average and a lot of damage was done and scientists keeping an eye on Lovejoy think it could be fizzling out.

blackyblue
14-07-2013, 12:09 PM

Kohoutek did not melt. It's due back in 75,000 years. Scientists have theorized that part of it may have vaporized close to the sun, but that's just a theory that can't be proven. They still don't know what Kohoutek is made of.

Big parts broke off

oooooooooo
14-07-2013, 01:38 PM
Put us out of our miseries please.
http://www.vhemt.org/
The Voluntary Human Extinction Movement

great tag line -
“May we live long and die out”

"Phasing out the human race by voluntarily ceasing to breed will allow Earth’s biosphere to return to good health. Crowded conditions and resource shortages will improve as we become less dense."

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ......man its to hot.

ravenblack
14-07-2013, 01:44 PM

:D
Do you think this is powerful enough to CRASH THE MATRIX GRID?????????? I think so, but even at 70 I'm an optimistl
x

steppewar
14-07-2013, 01:45 PM

Most comets have rocky cores, they are not just ice. Ison is 9 square miles although it's tail is a lot longer and is going to machine gun Earth with millions of asteroids when we pass through it's tail in about 6 months.

Most people poo poo this, I doubt they will when they see this monster with their own eyes from November.

http://www.cometison2013.co.uk/

zephirop
14-07-2013, 02:12 PM
Most comets have rocky cores, they are not just ice. Ison is 9 square miles although it's tail is a lot longer and is going to machine gun Earth with millions of asteroids when we pass through it's tail in about 6 months.

Most people poo poo this, I doubt they will when they see this monster with their own eyes from November.

http://www.cometison2013.co.uk/

And off we go again...:rolleyes:

Don't you ever get sick of being wrong?

dmt head
14-07-2013, 02:13 PM
well said. been saying this for year's that 'humans' are just a parasite living on borrowed time... we create nothing, we produce nothing for the good of others {flora and fauna** and we take everything, destroying in our path t'boot....

then again, i really hope we don't end in december, i've just bought another house and am moving next week...

Saying that since you seen the matrix aye? lol we create nothing and we produce nothing wtf maybe in your eyes but we create a lot and produce a lot and destroy the planet while doing it which ultimately is a natiral bi product, something has to be done yes but its the old question! Saying we create nothing is nonsense and negative thinking on your part, who created the internet, your computer your new home you dont want destroyed?? You love that home and you create that love so you create :D

dmt head
14-07-2013, 02:18 PM

Completely forgot the point of my first post, I dont think they will ever get sick of it, spellbound has been quite on the doom front maybe this the new wave haha Spellbound said I wont say another thing if it doesnt happen in 80 days, those 80 days were up roughly 15th of june I remember thinking looking at my calender and thats when my mother visited me. I got distracted with my family visit and luckily the doomsday passed and we all had a nice time. Maybe steppewars a renegade doomer and spellbound has given up the chase bahahhahahaahah

les_paul_robot
14-07-2013, 03:29 PM

well said. been saying this for year's that 'humans' are just a parasite living on borrowed time... we create nothing, we produce nothing for the good of others {flora and fauna** and we take everything, destroying in our path t'boot....Oh just shut it.

Humans aren't a parasite on Earth - THE REPTILIANS AND THEIR HYBRID LINEAGE ARE THE PARASITES ON THIS PLANET.

fishin43diqs
14-07-2013, 03:34 PM

If he lives long enough, sooner or later he will be right.

zephirop
14-07-2013, 03:41 PM

Well, we all know how that story ends.

The 'psy-op' that you personally endorsed? And the one before that, and so on?

Love how you get to play dumb after the bullshit you come out with has done shitting people up...it's great...top detachment. :)

zephirop
14-07-2013, 03:42 PM
If he lives long enough, sooner or later he will be right.

Yes a stopped clock does tell the correct time sometimes...its inevitable i suppose.

derekbuttery
14-07-2013, 04:55 PM
Saying that since you seen the matrix aye? lol we create nothing and we produce nothing wtf maybe in your eyes but we create a lot and produce a lot and destroy the planet while doing it which ultimately is a natiral bi product, something has to be done yes but its the old question! Saying we create nothing is nonsense and negative thinking on your part, who created the internet, your computer your new home you dont want destroyed?? You love that home and you create that love so you create :D
what matrix? wtf you talking about?

what has the human race ever contributed to the upkeep of planet earth?, it has raped and pillaged this planet from day one {whatever you believe day one to mean** and given zero back...

look to nature and learn something about life.... small mindedness and name calling isn't allowed in my world... learn to learn and educate yourself, maybe you'll feel a little better tomorrow. troll. ;)

derekbuttery
14-07-2013, 04:56 PM
Yes a stopped clock does tell the correct time sometimes...its inevitable i suppose.

a stopped clock is correct twice a day, everyday... :D

enlighten me
14-07-2013, 05:22 PM

You Sir are full of shit, it's one doomsday after another with you, get a life you sad twat. Thanks :D

spellbound
14-07-2013, 10:44 PM

This video is SCIENCE & only 6 minutes long.......I urge you to get ready for the big shift .....:)

boots
14-07-2013, 11:38 PM
what matrix? wtf you talking about?

what has the human race ever contributed to the upkeep of planet earth?, it has raped and pillaged this planet from day one {whatever you believe day one to mean** and given zero back...

look to nature and learn something about life.... small mindedness and name calling isn't allowed in my world... learn to learn and educate yourself, maybe you'll feel a little better tomorrow. troll. ;)

Humans are part of the food chain, the web of life, if you dont think humans should be here because we are at the top of the food chain, then lions shouldn't be here also.

I agree, we have fucked the planet but that is only because of the system we have, I can guarantee you if there was a better way of having this life style without the depletion of resource's, everyone would be right behind it.

wandering_sufi
14-07-2013, 11:49 PM
Edgar Cayce didn't say anything about an asteroid nor did patrick steward

http://cdn.alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/large/angry-no-l.png

lauren_almighty
15-07-2013, 12:13 AM
The comet is a sign that the dragons are waking up. (Reptilians)

dmt head
15-07-2013, 03:50 AM

I didn't call you names you called me a troll what because I disagree with your negative outlook? Look to nature and you will see we are a part of it so really everything we do is a natural process. We are a bi product of the natural process. But then I do think negative entity's have created such reality s but that's besides the point.

Oh and there's spellbound, prepare eh you say? Said the same for mid June said defo something will happen and you wouldn't mention such things again if it didnt yet here you are saying the same crap, yawn.