PDA

View Full Version : Bilderberg 2013 in Watford, UK? 6-9 June.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

silverfiligree
13-04-2013, 01:56 AM
This website has just gone up... I've pasted below, but the pics haven't come out (one of them is pretty scary)...

http://bilderberg2013.co.uk

Bilderberg 2013
The Grove Hotel, Hertfordshire, June 6th-9th

Bilderberg comes to Watford? The evidence.

Published: APRIL 12, 2013
There is growing evidence that this year’s Bilderberg conference will take place in the UK, at the luxury Grove Hotel, Hertfordshire, just north of Watford.

Why do we think Bilderberg is taking place at the Grove?

The whole hotel – including three restaurants, a luxury spa and walled garden – is completely booked out by a private group from the 5th to the 9th of June. This was first spotted by an Italian documentary maker who is an expert on Bilderberg.

The Grove Hotel is no stranger to international conferences: it has previously hosted the exclusive Google Zeitgeist conference (in 2009, 2010 and 2012). And Google’s Chairman, Eric Schmidt is no stranger to Bilderberg.

Hotel staff have said that the booking has been made by a ‘major’ and ‘high profile’ group. The whole hotel is ‘out of bounds’ and ‘in lockdown’ for the duration. One member of staff said: ‘We don’t know what it is, senior staff know what it is but they won’t tell us.’ They first heard about this unusual event in January.

Hotel spa members, who have paid a yearly membership of £2400, are banned from accessing the luxury spa facilities from 2pm on Weds 5th June to 12pm on Sunday 9th June. They will get 5 days added at the end of their membership.

We were told by the nearby Fullerians Rugby Club, that it has taken an unusual booking from Herts Constabulary, who have booked the entire grounds and facilities for ten days – spanning the weekend of the conference. The rugby club has no idea what the booking is actually for. Could this be the base of operations for security during the event?

The diary of regular conference participant Neelie Kroes indicates that she will be in the UK over this weekend, plus the diary of the future King of the Netherlands and his mother, Queen Beatrix, is free between the 6th and the 9th. (The outgoing Queen Beatrix has long been one of the most prominent attendees).

This information corroborates a recent leak from a good source that the conference will take place in a ‘London suburb’ from the 6th-9th June.

The group is overdue a visit to England (they were last in England 36 years ago in Torquay, and met in Scotland in 1998).

Bilderberg

This is the annual conference of the Bilderberg Group. Every year, the 35 members of the Steering Committee invite around 100 influential figures to attend the 3 day event. According to Bilderberg itself, the conference consists of: “nearly three days of informal and off-the-record discussion about topics of current concern especially in the fields of foreign affairs and the international economy”.

At the conference, officials from governments and opposition parties mix, in private, with banks bosses, heads of state, senior corporate officers, academics, and representatives of all the major international institutions (NATO, the EU, the IMF, the World Bank, the European Central Bank, the WTO etc.) Bilderberg insists that all participants attend in a private capacity – but in 2011, it was revealed that George Osborne attended the St Mortitz Bilderberg conference in his official capacity as Chancellor of the Exchequer.

If Bilderberg 2013 is in the UK, we can expect a return visit from George Osborne (a long time attendee) and Bilderberg steering committee member Ken Clarke MP, and conference regular Lord Mandelson. It’s also likely that David Cameron and Mark Carney (the soon-to-be Bank of England governor) will pay visits (both have also attended Bilderberg in the past). We’ll also be seeing the CEOs and Chairmen of banks and corporations such as Barclays, HSBC, Santander, Nestlé, Novartis, Airbus, Microsoft and Goldman Sachs. Plus the usual smattering of senior US State Dept and Treasury officials, National Security Advisers, Finance Ministers, European royals, Pentagon top brass and the head of the NSA.

We expect the conference agenda in 2013 to include the North Korea situation, the Cyprus “bailout”, and the ever deepening crisis in the Eurozone.

Caution

To be clear: we have no final confirmation that Bilderberg is going to be located at the Grove Hotel, but from what we know of Bilderberg’s MO this set-up fits the bill. There are few other groups with the power and resources to shut down a major hotel for five days like this in conditions of such secrecy. Please check back on this website for updates as we will publish confirmation and other evidence as and when we get it.

At this stage, it’s up to you to weigh up the evidence, and decide if you think this year’s Bilderberg conference is indeed coming to Watford.

But if it is:

http://wikitravel.org/en/Watford
http://www.thegrove.co.uk/location/

Watford is served by two tubes and an overland station. There are plenty of hotels and bed and breakfasts in the town and camping may be available nearby (please check updates on this website details). There will also be a functioning press room for bloggers, journalists and filmmakers.

We urge citizen journalists, concerned citizens and interested parties to come along and witness a major international summit taking place. Enjoy the spectacle, meet new friends, and secure your souvenir picture of a Bilderberg participant gliding into the Grove’s grounds in a tinted limo.

Conference participants generally arrive from Thursday afternoon through to Friday morning and leave on Sunday morning (or late on Saturday).

Security is always extremely tight – it’s a huge operation – the hotel and its grounds is cordoned off. No press statement is made.

The privacy means that Bilderberg delegates will be able to stroll in peace in the ornamental gardens of the hotel, enjoying the wonderful, life-affirming art on display…

Activities

The hotel is near an idyllic canal, and glorious woods – and no other event or protest compares to Bilderberg for quality of roadside conversation. This year will also see the launch of the Bilderberg Fringe Festival.

Please check back on this website for scheduled events. If you have any queries (or can give us any confirmatory details) email us at [email protected]

Any help with organising the festival or acts who wish to perform, would be wonderful. People with technical expertise, bloggers, artists, filmmakers, photographers and entertainers are all needed at this event. Bankers, lawyers, academics – even politicians – and any concerned citizens who believe in governmental transparency.

This is a powerful international summit, and it deserves the attention of the world’s media.

tangodeltafoxtrot
13-04-2013, 01:59 AM
Camelot's HQ is in Watford.

LCP
13-04-2013, 02:00 AM
I live in Watford, maybe i could drop in for a beer.

zephiloyd
13-04-2013, 02:06 AM
Wtf? :(

http://bilderberg2013.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/skeleton.png

silverfiligree
13-04-2013, 02:08 AM
I'm so glad you could post that! The caption for it on the website is:

Graceful sculpture in the gardens of the Grove Hotel

It is not very uplifting.

LCP
13-04-2013, 02:10 AM
The Grove is a lovely place, but the rest of Watford is a cultural desert.

jimmi
13-04-2013, 02:11 AM
Looks a bt like obama to me :D

silverfiligree
13-04-2013, 02:18 AM
Well, if you live in Watford you will have a front row seat if it turns out to be true.

diamond dogs
13-04-2013, 02:33 AM
06/06 .. Any likely protests there? Police warned to look out for leather clad prowlers..

Apparently Hertfordshire is a ley line hotspot a la Elton (former Watford chairman) living there and a BRETHERAN 'church' now marks the spot where his house used to be. A 'church' with no windows.

I wonder if he will show up to 'perform' for them..

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-135446.html

marlowe
13-04-2013, 02:39 AM

Nonsense, I saw a Costa Coffee and a Burger King when I was there.

dangermouse
13-04-2013, 04:21 AM
aptly named .. the grove

northernlass
13-04-2013, 09:05 AM
aptly named .. the grove

exactly.:cool:

luv evreone
13-04-2013, 09:26 AM
So who's up for a trip to Watford then? I've always wanted to visit ;)

notbuyingit
13-04-2013, 09:53 AM
Let's open a book. I'm betting there'll be a missing child, crazed killer on the loose, tainted food scandal, brave dog story in the MSM to make sure we're all looking the other way!
PS That missing child story might even be real. Those sick, perverted satanists may require a sacrifice. People WATCH YOUR KIDS.

soleil
13-04-2013, 09:56 AM

What is it about the élite and statues of giants rising from the earth/ water?

Anyone know where the sculpture of a massive hand appearing from the ground is?

decode reality
13-04-2013, 09:56 AM
It should be in Norwich. :D

largejack
13-04-2013, 10:42 AM
They should bring the date forward to coincide with Thatcher's funeral. Would save them a plane ticket then? Oh I forget, we pay for it anyway don't we?

Well look on the bright side, we should at least be around for a few more months, don't think they'll start a thermo nuclear war and miss the opportunity to gather at the heart of Babylondon ? Beware of any last minute cancellations??

Does anyone know what hotel they'll be staying at or what building the actual 'event' will take place in?

largejack
13-04-2013, 10:56 AM

Ah! So they're holding it in an outdoor swimming pool? Cool!! Anyone got a tank of piranhas??

silverfiligree
13-04-2013, 11:09 AM
It's up on Infowars now.. Still unconfirmed, but it's looking likely.

http://www.infowars.com/bilderberg-uncovered-confab-set-to-take-place-in-watford-uk-june-6-9/

Bilderberg Uncovered: Confab Set to Take Place In Watford UK; June 6-9

Hotel staff told “high profile” group will descend on luxury venue

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
April 13, 2013

Confirming information gathered by veteran journalist Jim Tucker’s source, it appears almost certain that the secretive Bilderberg group will conduct its annual confab at the luxury Grove Hotel just outside Watford, UK from June 6 to June 9.

As we detailed in an April 2 report entitled Bilderberg 2013 Set To Take Place Near London?, Tucker’s source told him that the conference was likely to take place within 40 miles of London, with Watford located just 20 miles north of the capital.

Information obtained by London Guardian writer Charlie Skelton and the website bilderberg2013.co.uk pins down the Grove Hotel in the Hertfordshire countryside as being the site for a meeting which habitually attracts over a hundred influential power brokers from the spheres of business, banking, academia, politics and the media, yet comparatively little press attention.

“The whole hotel – including three restaurants, a luxury spa and walled garden – is completely booked out by a private group from the 5th to the 9th of June. This was first spotted by an Italian documentary maker who is an expert on Bilderberg,” according to the website.

Attempts to book rooms for that period (see screenshot below) confirm that the hotel is unavailable. A Google maps image shows that the hotel is surrounded by a sprawling estate including two wooded areas and has a long approach drive, making it ideal for keeping demonstrators and prying journalists away.

Hotel staff have also been informed that a “major” and “high profile” group will be descending on the venue in early June and that the hotel will be on “lockdown” during that time.

“We don’t know what it is, senior staff know what it is but they won’t tell us. They first heard about this unusual event in January,” said one employee.

Hotel spa members who have paid for yearly memberships are also being told that they will have no access to the facilities over the course of Wednesday June 5 to Sunday June 9 and are being promised 5 extra days will be added to their membership as a result.

“We were told by the nearby Fullerians Rugby Club, that it has taken an unusual booking from Herts Constabulary, who have booked the entire grounds and facilities for ten days – spanning the weekend of the conference. The rugby club has no idea what the booking is actually for. Could this be the base of operations for security during the event?” states the website.

The schedules of top Bilderberg members also correlate with the meeting being held in the UK, including regular attendee Neelie Kroes who will be in the UK over this weekend and Queen Beatrix, who has a window between June 6 and June 9.

“To be clear: we have no final confirmation that Bilderberg is going to be located at the Grove Hotel, but from what we know of Bilderberg’s MO this set-up fits the bill. There are few other groups with the power and resources to shut down a major hotel for five days like this in conditions of such secrecy,” states the bilderberg2013.co.uk website.

Earlier speculation that Bilderberg would return to Chantilly, Virginia for the second year running now appears to be confirmed as the “red herring” that Bilderberg steering committee members routinely like to throw out to fool journalists.

Bilderberg will return to the UK for the first time since its 1998 meeting at the Turnberry Hotel and golf course in southwestern Scotland.

The Bilderberg Group is an annual confab of around 120 of the most influential power brokers on the planet from the world of politics, business, banking, academia, media, and even royalty. The organization’s yearly meeting is held in a plush hotel resort in either Europe, Canada or America, but despite a plethora of heavy hitters in attendance, the mainstream media affords the event scant coverage, labeling it a mere talking shop despite former NATO Secretary-General and Bilderberg member Willy Claes’ 2010 admission that Bilderberg attendees are mandated to implement policy decisions that are formulated during the meeting.

There are innumerable other examples of how Bilderberg has influenced major global events ahead of time, picking Presidents and Prime Ministers on a regular basis with total contempt for the democratic process.

In 2009, Bilderberg chairman Étienne Davignon even bragged about how the Euro single currency was a brainchild of the Bilderberg Group.

Bilderberg has not been short of bad publicity in recent months. In February, Italian lawyer Alfonso Luigi Marra requested that the Public Prosecutor of Rome investigate the clandestine organization for criminal activity, questioning whether the group’s 2011 meeting in Switzerland led to the selection of Mario Monti as Prime Minister of Italy.

Earlier this week, Honorary President of the Supreme Court of Italy and former Senior Investigative Judge Ferdinando Imposimato accused the Bilderberg Group of being behind terrorist attacks in Europe as part of Operation Gladio in an interview with an Italian news website.

elshaper
13-04-2013, 11:15 AM
Watford!? How low key..... :D

blue2
13-04-2013, 11:21 AM
I live in Watford, maybe i could drop in for a beer.

Or perhaps you could hide in the grounds beforehand with a video camera, oh shucks no doubt their Security team will search the grounds, up a tree then lol Hire a Private Eye lol

Ian2day
13-04-2013, 11:36 AM
Will have to go to this and show them our support...Not!

jimoc
13-04-2013, 11:43 AM
I used to work in Watford. Seem to remember that there is a giant black pyramid on a traffic island just south of the town centre - always wondered what that was about. :rolleyes: Isn't there also a statue of a insectoid alien thing somewhere in the town? (can't remember exactly where). Maybe Watford is a brotherhood town.

(Edit - found pictures)

http://s0.geograph.org.uk/photos/69/19/691960_05607b8a.jpg

http://www.zippix.co.uk/uploads/PICS/watford-sculpture-11726.jpg

grandmasterp
13-04-2013, 12:08 PM

The south begins at Watford.
Been to a works do at The Grove, it's pretty spiffy in a ' new money' sort of way, expensive but just a bit vulgar so those Bilderberg lads will likely feel right at home.
I'll come with you if it's on buddy be nice to meet new people, maybe those lads will treat us to a free dinner.
We can always crack on that we're "with the band" to blag entrance.
:D

decode reality
13-04-2013, 12:12 PM
I'm sure they need catering staff.

grandmasterp
13-04-2013, 12:18 PM
They bring their own cooks.
It's not every chef as is willing to roast babies.

decode reality
13-04-2013, 12:21 PM
They bring their own cooks.
It's not every chef as is willing to roast babies.

Shame, 'cos I'm sure some people here would do them a great Lamb Karma.
'Korma'

I love wordplay.

strummer101
13-04-2013, 12:32 PM
Just been on their website, they are showing 'fully booked' for those dates.

Ring up and ask 'em I guess. If it is there, then I will pop down I think to have a look for myself.

droogie
13-04-2013, 01:15 PM
I wonder if Alex Jones will make the trip. Are the UK people ready for Alex Jones? lol

3point5
13-04-2013, 06:22 PM
Cool, that's not far at all from me. Might have to have a pop down.

nonfictionalentity
13-04-2013, 09:48 PM
I think if this is confirmed we need a sticky thread on it and everyone who can should be thinking about making a presence down there with video and still cameras if possible.

I mostly think protesting doesn't achieve much but in this case the more attention that's focused on them, the more problem's they're going to have.

If anyone goes to one protest this year it should be here. Imagine thousands of photos and videos all over the net of them all turning up to this one event.

grandmasterp
13-04-2013, 09:59 PM
We should all go, make a 'meet up' of it.
Plenty of places in Watford to rendezvous.

nonfictionalentity
13-04-2013, 10:06 PM
Also, have just seen a good suggestion in a few places about bringing drone / quadracopters with cameras mounted to the bottom. A cheap RC helicopter could also do the trick.

Would get some really good footage and also piss them off somewhat, maybe even get a look through the windows ;)

elshaper
13-04-2013, 11:26 PM
Also, have just seen a good suggestion in a few places about bringing drone / quadracopters with cameras mounted to the bottom. A cheap RC helicopter could also do the trick.

Would get some really good footage and also piss them off somewhat, maybe even get a look through the windows ;)
What an excellent idea. They get the taste of it first hand :D :D
We don't have a law about it yet, have we?

yendig
13-04-2013, 11:39 PM

Don't fancy the chances of that working. The Hotel is a good kilometre away from the main entrance. The tradesman entrance at the back is a little closer but even when they had the world championship of golf event up there, the road this entrance is on, was sealed off. Closest you will get will be on the canal which runs though the estate, even then you are gonna be a good 600 yards from the main building.

nonfictionalentity
14-04-2013, 12:04 AM
You can get RC copters etc with a range of about 2 - 3 miles, some come pre fitted with a video camera that broadcasts back to the controller and records the video onto an SD Media card (in the controller). Not sure how good it is but have seen one on ebay for £50.

Also, does anyone know much about long range directional microphones? I'm sure it's possible to get equipment that can pick up sound through walls.

Would be a nice little attachment to the drone idea, maybe with a UStream set up. I'm sure a live stream of the Bilderberg conference through a window would be good publicity for them ;)

Obviously just wild ideas though, not that any of us would do such a thing :)

lets blow
14-04-2013, 12:32 AM
The Vauxhall plant at Luton would've been a better choice.

All guests could then fly in on Easy Jet :D

silverfiligree
14-04-2013, 12:49 AM
I think if this is confirmed we need a sticky thread on it and everyone who can should be thinking about making a presence down there with video and still cameras if possible.

I mostly think protesting doesn't achieve much but in this case the more attention that's focused on them, the more problem's they're going to have.

If anyone goes to one protest this year it should be here. Imagine thousands of photos and videos all over the net of them all turning up to this one event.

I agree, a sticky would be brilliant so that there would be a place to go to kick around ideas to draw attention to the meeting.

It will be hard to get this 100% confirmed though. Usually Jim Tucker will confirm the precise location from a source. He has already said it will be in a London suburb on this date, and may not actually have anymore info to share. This might be all we get in the way of confirmation.

silverfiligree
14-04-2013, 12:53 AM
You can get RC copters etc with a range of about 2 - 3 miles, some come pre fitted with a video camera that broadcasts back to the controller and records the video onto an SD Media card (in the controller). Not sure how good it is but have seen one on ebay for £50.

Also, does anyone know much about long range directional microphones? I'm sure it's possible to get equipment that can pick up sound through walls.

:)

Sadly, I'm not sure if the drone idea will work as there is usually a no fly zone over the hotel for the duration of the meeting, and the technology exists to thwart remote controlled gadgets like this. There have been quite a few people suggesting this already so they will be ready for it.

I'm going to look into those microphones..

paolo
14-04-2013, 01:12 AM
Wonder what the reaction would be to being peacefully bazooka-ed
Anti 2012 orgone bazooka - YouTube

silverfiligree
14-04-2013, 01:18 AM
Wow - they'd go nuts.. Imagine explaining it to the police. Reminds me of trying to explain a terminator zapper at Heathrow security..

We should maybe institute a campaign of secreting orgonite in the grounds of the Grove, the golf course and all around the lunch patio prior to the event.

karmafrog
14-04-2013, 04:42 AM
Wow - they'd go nuts.. Imagine explaining it to the police. Reminds me of trying to explain a terminator zapper at Heathrow security..

We should maybe institute a campaign of secreting orgonite in the grounds of the Grove, the golf course and all around the lunch patio prior to the event.
I agree with this idea, sounds amazing.

keksi
14-04-2013, 05:55 AM
So meeting is at 06/06/2013 (2+1+3=6).

mystic nomad
14-04-2013, 10:54 AM
I used to work in Watford. Seem to remember that there is a giant black pyramid on a traffic island just south of the town centre - always wondered what that was about. :rolleyes: Isn't there also a statue of a insectoid alien thing somewhere in the town? (can't remember exactly where). Maybe Watford is a brotherhood town.

(Edit - found pictures)

http://s0.geograph.org.uk/photos/69/19/691960_05607b8a.jpg

http://www.zippix.co.uk/uploads/PICS/watford-sculpture-11726.jpg

That "black" pyramid which is now Cotswold outdoor shop is obscuring anothe pyramid on the roof of John Lewis, the tall building at the back of the picture.

The insectoid is interesting.... The Watford football team "the Hornets" and the rugby team "the Wasps"???

And Watford heraldry.

http://www.ngw.nl/heraldrywiki/images/6/6f/Watford.jpg

http://www.ngw.nl/heraldrywiki/images/thumb/e/e8/Watford.jj.jpg/350px-Watford.jj.jpg

Templepan wood; Merlins wood; Heath wood all around the grove....

piskavac
14-04-2013, 11:54 AM
Ah! So they're holding it in an outdoor swimming pool? Cool!! Anyone got a tank of piranhas??

Ooooooo, gooooood idea!!!

elshaper
14-04-2013, 11:59 AM
The influential head of Google, Eric Schmidt, has called for civilian drone technology to be regulated, warning about privacy and security concerns.

www. bbc.co.uk/news/technology-22134898

silverfiligree
14-04-2013, 12:29 PM

What a hypocrite! They are quite happy to spy on us with drones and satellites and all sorts. It would be amazing if we could get a camera drone in there and it wasn't neutralised in some way, but I sense with all this talk of video drones online that they will be preparing for the eventuality.

silverfiligree
14-04-2013, 12:33 PM
Although it would be a great story... And it would be amazing footage.. Loads of peaceful civilian drones falling out of the sky...

steppewar
14-04-2013, 12:42 PM

We'll all be looking like that soon when North Korea feeds us Cobalt 60.

nonfictionalentity
14-04-2013, 12:43 PM
How do they have the ability to thwart drones exactly?

And can we confirm they are indeed able to get a new fly zone imposed over the area?

For a group that works by attempting to remain secret declaring no fly zones over suburban areas of London will be leading people to ask lots of questions about what is going on.

silverfiligree
14-04-2013, 12:59 PM
How do they have the ability to thwart drones exactly?

And can we confirm they are indeed able to get a new fly zone imposed over the area?

For a group that works by attempting to remain secret declaring no fly zones over suburban areas of London will be leading people to ask lots of questions about what is going on.

There was a no fly zone imposed over the Sitges hotel in 2010. The head of local security was overheard telling the organisers that it was in place. I am sure there will be similar security in London.

Regarding thwarting drones, I think you can jam them somehow. I guess there's only one way to find out if that have that technology though... try it and see! If people are going to try to use video drones though they shouldn't talk about it too much online.

piskavac
14-04-2013, 01:03 PM
We'll all be looking like that soon when North Korea feeds us Cobalt 60.

At least we will get enoogh cobalamine (vitamine B12).

bendelapidate
14-04-2013, 02:30 PM

It has a hint of transhumanism. An apt symbol for the freaks who attend Bilderberg.

grandmasterp
14-04-2013, 02:39 PM
What sort of sick mind conjured that up and called it an 'artwork'?

jimoc
14-04-2013, 03:26 PM
That "black" pyramid which is now Cotswold outdoor shop is obscuring anothe pyramid on the roof of John Lewis, the tall building at the back of the picture.

Must be this one:

http://s7v1.scene7.com/is/image/JohnLewis/watford_shop_170512

The insectoid is interesting.... The Watford football team "the Hornets" and the rugby team "the Wasps"???

That would explain it I guess, although it is almost looking down on people, like it is watching them or they are somehow it's prey(?).

And Watford heraldry.

http://www.ngw.nl/heraldrywiki/images/6/6f/Watford.jpg

http://www.ngw.nl/heraldrywiki/images/thumb/e/e8/Watford.jj.jpg/350px-Watford.jj.jpg

Templepan wood; Merlins wood; Heath wood all around the grove....

Yep - clocked the fascist symbol. Thanks for posting...

bendelapidate
14-04-2013, 03:34 PM
We should all go, make a 'meet up' of it.
Plenty of places in Watford to rendezvous.

Wouldn't anti-bilderbergers be an ideal target for a false flag if they were all in one place at the same time?

elshaper
14-04-2013, 03:36 PM
I wonder if David will be going to Watford?

mystic nomad
14-04-2013, 04:33 PM
Yes jimoc that's the very one (john Lewis) I suppose if we went deep into it (guess that's why we're here:)) we also have two pillars either side of the big window in the centre which is akin to the peacocks tail/sunrise.. Looked again and there's cubes in that window too, bottom one looks black?

That would explain it I guess, although it is almost looking down on people, like it is watching them or they are somehow it's prey(?).

To the casual observer I'm sure that would explain it, however, slight coincidence that both teams are named after aggressive insects. the names must have deeper significance and yes as you point out it does look predatory, hardly a happy bumble bee.

Simply put I guess the people walking up vicarage road to watch their team could be seen as prey, you go to have your emotions messed with and give away your money at the same time. Sport as we know directly links to the Fascii.

There is also a massive Jewish cemetary not far from the grove (clutching at straws now sorry) and two Royal Masonic Schools in proximity, the boys school (dubbed the scariest building in Britain by the Guardian) which closed and became the International college which also closed and is being redeveloped I think, the Girls school in Bushey is still going strong,
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/63/Rmsbadge.gif/200px-Rmsbadge.gif

the grove situated just South of Kings Langley.

Setting the scene

ag3nt5mith
14-04-2013, 04:38 PM
WD17 3NL for anyone planning to go.

grandmasterp
14-04-2013, 04:52 PM
Wouldn't anti-bilderbergers be an ideal target for a false flag if they were all in one place at the same time?

We could all wear DI masks.
:)

truthseeker1980
14-04-2013, 06:55 PM
It's not a black pyramid, its blue.

It was built in the 90's by Blockbuster video, so Blockbuster are the reason its there.

It's a hornet, due to the football club.

John Lewis pyramid is a pyramid roof, you will find them all over the country its nothing out of the ordinary, shopping centres use sacred geometry in every town in the UK.

I don't doubt the leyline aspect though, NATO HQ is 2 miles south of Watford too....

Other than Elton's satanic ritual house, now brethren church with no windows, there is Wall Hall mansion once owned by one of the worlds worst criminals against humanity JP Morgan.

Incidently harried a borough of north London only a few miles south of Watford is littered with these brethren windowless churches, so must be some powerful energy lines in and around this part of north London, also Wembley the national energy harnessing stadium is in the vacinity too.

The Grove hotel is used by the England football team every time too.

National Lottery HQ is in Watford too, only a dee miles from the Royal Masonic school for girls in Rickmansworth.

Watford also has the main physical lines of transport energy run through it too. The M1 motorway, the London to Scotland train line....

From the trainline the aptly named 'Harlequin' Shopping Centre, which the John Lewis roof is in looks like a castle kind of.

honestcontact
15-04-2013, 11:42 AM
Just found this on the Planet X Live website:

http://www.planetxlive.co.uk/forum/planetx-in-the-news/892-bilderberg-2013-to-be-held-in-watford-uk.html

Looks like these guys have been on the case with it...

luv evreone
15-04-2013, 01:50 PM
I called The Grove Hotel at 0933am and pretended to be interested in having a wedding at the hotel. I asked if I could come and 'view' the facilities, but due to the nature of my employment could not come until either 7th or 8th June 2013 to view.

I was put through to the social events team at the hotel, and I spoke to a member of staff called' Katie'. She said and I quote:

"Unfortuntely on the 7th and 8th June 2013, the whole hotel and facilities are booked out to a group holding an international event. There is no way that you can come and visit that weekend. The only time we have free for you to visit is at 1030am on Monday 10th June, and the Amber suite will be available to view."

I then asked if I could just come to view the grounds and golf club, but she said:

"For security of this group event we cannot let anyone come to the hotel grounds either."

I asked if it was an international wedding, and she said:

"No its an international meeting and the whole hotel is booked out including all rooms."

So there you go folks. I think that this just abouts confirms that Bilderberg 2013 will be held at The Grove Hotel Watford!

shakerr
15-04-2013, 02:33 PM
Guess I'm going to Watford then.

honestcontact
15-04-2013, 02:57 PM
Guess I'm going to Watford then.

Too right! I dont care how old I am those fuckers should hear what we have to say and loudly.

strummer101
15-04-2013, 03:36 PM
Just had a look at the official Bilderberg site. Nothing about this year, but it offers a summary of what was discussed last year, which is interesting in itself;

31 May-3 June 2012 Chantilly, Virginia, USA

The State of Trans-Atlantic Relations
Is Vigorous Economic Growth Attainable?
The Future of Democracy in the Developed World
The US Political Landscape
The European Political Landscape
A Conversation on US Foreign Policy
The Politics and Geo-Politics of Energy
Stability and Instability in the Middle East
Imbalances, Austerity and Growth
Sustainability of the Euro and its Consequences
What Does Putin 2.0 Mean?
What Can the West Do about Iran?
How Do Sovereign States Collaborate in Cyber Space?
China's Economic and Political Outlook

'The Geo Politics of Energy' that's an interesting one.

hangthedj
15-04-2013, 03:42 PM

Great idea :D

silverfiligree
15-04-2013, 04:15 PM
Looks like it's time to make some orgonite - they'll be so confused by it when they find it sweeping the grounds beforehand. Some of it will go unnoticed though and stay there throughout the conference quietly working away.

More than anything, I believe that instead of travelling to the Grove to 'protest' and get pictures (which I really want to do too), we should take this opportunity to network and make contacts ourselves with others who have been drawn to the event. I have attended other Bildberberg protests and the camaraderie, intelligence and proactivity of the activists far exceeds that of any other protest. By holding their conference in so many different countries Bilderberg is giving us a chance to hold our own conference or festival and we can neutralise their plotting and planning by celebrating life and meeting like-minded people in the same place. (And obviously if we can get a pic of Osborne sharing a cocktail with Mandelson, Eric Schmidt and the CEO of Barclays so much the better!)

I would love to hold a meditation session where we send white light to the Grove in order to neutralise their dark energy. We did this in Sitges in 2010 and it felt very positive. If we do this at a pre-arranged time then others who are not able to attend can join in.

It would also be great to maybe hold some talks one day where experts on Bilderberg and its origins (Wall Street, CIA, British Intelligence, Nazis etc) can talk and we can ask questions.

silverfiligree
15-04-2013, 04:19 PM
its a fair bet that nobody is up for a trip to Watford.

Well Zoidberg it sounds like you are up for trip to Watford at least. Looking forward to meeting you there!

I can assure you that there will be many activists there, and they really aren't cowards. There's a lot of courage amongst the Bilderberg watchers, people can get obsessed by it.

shakerr
15-04-2013, 04:22 PM
Well Zoidberg it sounds like you are up for trip to Watford at least. Looking forward to meeting you there!

I can assure you that there will be many activists there, and they really aren't cowards. There's a lot of courage amongst the Bilderberg watchers, people can get obsessed by it.

I'll see you there too

silverfiligree
15-04-2013, 04:25 PM
how about storm the place, arrest the fuckers and lock them up pending a peoples trial???

These people thrive in darkness and secrecy. We obviously cannot storm the place as they have many armed guards and the intelligence services will be doing the security. "We have machine guns" as one of the organisers told an activist last year in Chantilly.

What we can do is to shine a light upon them. The more people who come to Watford, the more pictures we get of our elected officials travelling in to meet with the CEOs of banks and corporations in secret, the more chance we have of forcing their agenda out in the open before it is completed.

honestcontact
15-04-2013, 04:42 PM
Hertfordshire Police apparently have let slip too according to some internet chat etc. I rang them up at their HQ this afternoon to test the water, and they said that the matter is not for public discussion, but they did confirm that a security exercise is in place for that area and at the hotel between those dates. Naturally they declined my question as to which heads of state and officials were attending and all I got told by the call handler was "I don't have that information Sir."

The fuckers are trying to be sly and creep about us but they are a bit too late. Some quick thinkers have done their digging and come up trumps.

I found one of the senior Bilderberg members email address Henri de Castries who is head of AXA.

[email protected]

Maybe we should all ask for an invite? :D

hangthedj
15-04-2013, 05:01 PM
Looks like it's time to make some orgonite - they'll be so confused by it when they find it sweeping the grounds beforehand. Some of it will go unnoticed though and stay there throughout the conference quietly working away.

More than anything, I believe that instead of travelling to the Grove to 'protest' and get pictures (which I really want to do too), we should take this opportunity to network and make contacts ourselves with others who have been drawn to the event. I have attended other Bildberberg protests and the camaraderie, intelligence and proactivity of the activists far exceeds that of any other protest. By holding their conference in so many different countries Bilderberg is giving us a chance to hold our own conference or festival and we can neutralise their plotting and planning by celebrating life and meeting like-minded people in the same place. (And obviously if we can get a pic of Osborne sharing a cocktail with Mandelson, Eric Schmidt and the CEO of Barclays so much the better!)

I would love to hold a meditation session where we send white light to the Grove in order to neutralise their dark energy. We did this in Sitges in 2010 and it felt very positive. If we do this at a pre-arranged time then others who are not able to attend can join in.

It would also be great to maybe hold some talks one day where experts on Bilderberg and its origins (Wall Street, CIA, British Intelligence, Nazis etc) can talk and we can ask questions.

All sounds good to me :)

Ah, I suppose they'll find most of the orgonite with metal detectors...a few pieces in that lake and in the golf bunkers at least... and it doesn't stop people taking it/gifting around the perimeters.

I have never made orgonite but if anyone in the SE wants a hand with it I'm definitely in - I want to learn how to make it anyway.

elite
15-04-2013, 05:06 PM
Watford!? How low key..... :D

it's an attempt at 'austerity'
lol

imo this would be more appropriate
http://www.travelodge.co.uk/hotels/118/Burnley-hotel

http://www.travelodge.co.uk/assets/img/maps/hotel.php?prefix=burnley_s0201&type=outside&size=l&orient=o

amberleaf
15-04-2013, 05:13 PM
The Grove, was at one time owned by the Earls of Clarendon. Then passed over to British Rail and used as Project X (see link here (http://rastall.com/grove/clarendons.html)) during ww2

This is quite interesting..
Gardens & Park
Garden, Park, Follies and Outbuildings
There is extant a balustraded stucco bridge of circa 1800 over the Grand Union Canal. James "Athenian" Stuart designed a "Doric Portico" at The Grove for Thomas Villiers, 1st Lord Hyde. Though we cannot be sure today exactly what this building was (it was long ago demolished and might have been the peripteral Doric Temple of Pan, known to have been built at The Grove), there is every reason to believe it was the first Greek Revival building in Britain, having been erected at least five years before the much more famous Temple at Hagley. (There is a pen and ink drawing of the Temple of Pan at The Grove in the collection of The British Library.) link http://www.dicamillocompanion.com/houses_detail.asp?ID=901

droogie
15-04-2013, 05:16 PM
EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS SHOW THEM WHO HAS THE REAL POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want t shirts, leaflets to hand out, i want angry ANGRY ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! men and women there showing our disgust at this group. I also want a slightly less calm female to spend the evening with.

zoidberg
15-04-2013, 05:17 PM
You won't get very far. Although the Bilderberg group would love it so that they would have a legitimate reason for amping up their draconian security still further. Frankly, if anyone turns up and starts instigating violence the other activists will immediately assume they are agent provocateurs and simply there to smear the peaceful protestors who are there to educate others and raise awareness.

You'll never win this fight with weapons - its a war of the mind. Non compliance with their illegal laws and raising awareness is the way to go.

I am sick of all the peaceful non-violent hippy bullshit, whilst these sick fucks kill us off and wreck our lifes, and destroy everything around us............im just venting some anger nothing personal to anyone!!

3point5
15-04-2013, 05:23 PM
Good job Luv_evereone!

silverfiligree
15-04-2013, 05:44 PM
Hertfordshire Police apparently have let slip too according to some internet chat etc. I rang them up at their HQ this afternoon to test the water, and they said that the matter is not for public discussion, but they did confirm that a security exercise is in place for that area and at the hotel between those dates. :D

Wow - that's brilliant info! This is a major bit of corroboration. When I rang them they wouldn't confirm they didn't know about the rugby club booking, but the fact they have now admitted there is a security exercise is going on there and at the Grove hotel itself is huge!

Hang the DJ - I haven't made any orgonite either, but I have bought some of the stuff for it and keep meaning to have a go. This is the perfect reason to get going. Am in the SE too.. If anyone else is fancies having a go in order to put in the Grove shrubbery prior to the conference let me know. I think it is wise to cover all bases!

Clearly a 'conspiracy singles' event during the Bilderberg Fringe Festival / counter conference would go down well.

truthseeker1980
15-04-2013, 06:26 PM
Watford isn't the great wilderness. I know its north of the M25 but bloody hell...im not missing a chance to show my disgust with the bilderburgers!

Good on you.

It's not north of the M25 by the way its inside the M25, just for some reason its not a London borough.

I just worked out why Watford is NOT a London borough, if it was it would make 34 London boroughs and the illuminati couldn't have more than or less than their magic number 33 borough's in Babylon.

honestcontact
15-04-2013, 08:13 PM
More info people. I found one of the hotels management team email address and details. We should start bugging them just to make them aware we know!

Joanna Barnett

Director of Meetings and Event Sales

THE GROVE Chandler ’s Cross Hertfordshire WD3 4TG
Telephone: +44 (0)1923 296144 | Facsimile: +44 (0)1923 294275 | Email: [email protected]

luv evreone
15-04-2013, 08:22 PM
Good job Luv_evereone!

Should have mentioned when posting I just copied the text from honestcontact's link :p

elshaper
16-04-2013, 12:02 AM
it's an attempt at 'austerity'
lol

imo this would be more appropriate
http://www.travelodge.co.uk/hotels/118/Burnley-hotel

http://www.travelodge.co.uk/assets/img/maps/hotel.php?prefix=burnley_s0201&type=outside&size=l&orient=o

I tell you, Watford really isn't an exciting place. Milton Keynes and Watford are like brother and sister :D

The only reason they chose the place is because of the sculputure. They like strange sculpture like the ones at Denver airport.

elshaper
16-04-2013, 12:05 AM
More info people. I found one of the hotels management team email address and details. We should start bugging them just to make them aware we know!

Joanna Barnett

Director of Meetings and Event Sales

THE GROVE Chandler ’s Cross Hertfordshire WD3 4TG
Telephone: +44 (0)1923 296144 | Facsimile: +44 (0)1923 294275 | Email: [email protected]
I don't know if bombarding them with email will achieve anything other than they might offer us a space for camping ;)
I'm pretty sure if police has been notified about the security issue then they know already. No need to over do....just turn up.
We could go there all dressed up as reptilians...how about that!?

http://coolest-homemade-costumes.shippony.com/images/c2/c2-spooky/reptileman-costume-01b.jpg
http://coolest-homemade-costumes.shippony.com/images/c2/c2-spooky/reptileman-costume-01a.jpg
Cayou imagine this ^^^ standing in the middle of the road? lol

silverfiligree
16-04-2013, 09:35 PM
Good blog post based on Honest Contact's research which was posted in this forum..

http://explosivereports.com/2013/04/16/security-exercise-planned-around-upcoming-bilderberg-meeting/

“Security Exercise” Planned Around Upcoming Bilderberg Meeting?

Jurriaan Maessen
ExplosiveReports.com
April 16, 2013

Complete security lockdown at upcoming Bilderberg conference?

According to several citizen-journalists, the entire area around the Grove Hotel near Watford UK and the hotel itself will be cordoned off by the local Hertfordshire constabulary in a “security exercise”. The exercise is planned exactly at the time that the Bilderberg conference is expected to take place there, from June 6-9.

A person posting on David Icke’s website forum apparently contacted the Hertfordshire constabulary, from which he learned that a security exercise, or drill, is planned not only in the area of the Grove hotel, but also inside the Hotel itself.

“I rang them up at their HQ this afternoon (April 15) to test the water, and they said that the matter is not for public discussion, but they did confirm that a security exercise is in place for that area and at the hotel between those dates. Naturally they declined my question as to which heads of state and officials were attending and all I got told by the call handler was “I don’t have that information Sir.”

As we would expect, the Hertfordshire constable that gave this information was tight-lipped. The information provided however does suggest that Bilderberg is not taking any chances this year. Given the fact that Bilderbergers are increasingly hounded by citizen journalists, a security exercise in and around the Hotel will presumingly be put in place as cover behind which the participants may continue their deliberations in peace.

On the UK-based Planet X forum, one person writes he decided to ring up the Hotel, pretending to be interested to book a wedding at the hotel. He told the Grove employee he could only come and view the facilities at either June 7 of 8. The response by the employee at the “social events”-team at the hotel confirms that there will be high-level security on June 7 and 8, allowing no one to enter the Hotel or its immediate surroundings at those dates. He was told:

“Unfortunately on the 7th and 8th June 2013, the whole hotel and facilities are booked out to a group holding an international event. There is no way that you can come and visit that weekend. The only time we have free for you to visit is at 1030am on Monday 10th June, and the Amber suite will be available to view.”

After his request to view the Hotel, he proceeded to ask if he could instead “view the grounds and golf club”. The response he got from his second request?

“For security of this group event we cannot let anyone come to the hotel grounds either.”

“I asked if it was an international wedding, and she said:

“No its an international meeting and the whole hotel is booked out including all rooms.”

So, as reported earlier the nearby Fullerians Rugby Club has taken an unusual booking from the Hertfordshire constabulary, booking “the entire grounds and facilities for ten days – spanning the weekend of the conference.” Bilderberg2013.co.uk writes:

“The rugby club has no idea what the booking is actually for. Could this be the base of operations for security during the event?”

That question, it seems, can only be answered with an affirmative. Furthermore, hotel staff has earlier confirmed that a complete security lockdown is planned at the area from June 6-9:

“Hotel staff have said that the booking has been made by a ‘major’ and ‘high profile’ group. The whole hotel is ‘out of bounds’ and ‘in lockdown’ for the duration. One member of staff said: ‘We don’t know what it is, senior staff know what it is but they won’t tell us.’ They first heard about this unusual event in January.”

It’s fairly obvious that a massive security “exercise” around the entire area will be going live for the purpose of securing an international group event. We may assume that the operation planned will not be put in place to prevent anyone from entering the annual conference of the organization for international stamp-collectors. Either Bilderberg descends on Hertfordshire, or it will be the most elaborate red herring ever contrived.

suedenimes
16-04-2013, 09:56 PM
Brethren, we should infiltrate this meeting. We have the skills and cunning, and for once we know the location before the event. We need to know what they are discussing.

PM me if you wish to help.

elshaper
16-04-2013, 10:15 PM
Can we beam a reptilian image in the sky if we can't get to the site?
If they want to remain anonymous, we should make some noise to make people aware that reptilians are having a meeting!! :D

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1061439224&postcount=1

suedenimes
16-04-2013, 10:18 PM
Can we beam a reptilian image in the sky if we can't get to the site?

I commend your enthusiasm, but this isn't a game. Something needs to be done... quickly.

elshaper
16-04-2013, 10:22 PM
I commend your enthusiasm, but this isn't a game. Something needs to be done... quickly.
Well surely, it is important to make people aware of the group.
How many people in Watford or in the UK who has never heard of Bilderberg?
I reckon many. Knowing the name is a starting point. Then they might question what they do which might eventually lead them to realise that the group is up to no good.

suedenimes
16-04-2013, 10:31 PM
Well surely, it is important to make people aware of the group.

True, but we need to do this by discreet means, by only telling those who need to know. Broadcasting a message like that, especially in plain view of the NWO will not work. We have to stay underground until true momentum is built.

Stay hopeful, Brethren. The time of freedom will come.

masked
16-04-2013, 10:34 PM
dozens of vacancies at the grove at the moment.

elshaper
16-04-2013, 10:51 PM
True, but we need to do this by discreet means, by only telling those who need to know. Broadcasting a message like that, especially in plain view of the NWO will not work. We have to stay underground until true momentum is built.

Stay hopeful, Brethren. The time of freedom will come.
I meant during 6-9 June, not prior lol
It will be a talking point and message spreads that way quicker.

People hires a plane to fly banners in the US during important court cases to make people aware of the situation.
It cost around $1000 per hour, don't know the price in the UK though.

foonclown
17-04-2013, 12:46 AM
Why not help to organise a massive party outside instead of all the angry shouting and fighting with the police which often leads no-where.

The party may not lead anywhere but at least it will be much more fun. Maybe party and a bilderburg information day.:)

sidlittle
17-04-2013, 01:08 AM
was hoping it would be held in the Hilton Watford

http://www.markeverclear.com/alan/tavern1.jpg

AKA the Linton Travel Tavern..

http://www.markeverclear.com/alan/tavern1tv.jpg

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2011/10/5/1317808930787/Infomania-Alan-Partridge-007.jpg

suedenimes
17-04-2013, 01:12 AM
was hoping it would be held in the Hilton Watford

I'll pack my 12" plate :).

piskavac
17-04-2013, 07:23 AM
I meant during 6-9 June, not prior lol
It will be a talking point and message spreads that way quicker.

People hires a plane to fly banners in the US during important court cases to make people aware of the situation.
It cost around $1000 per hour, don't know the price in the UK though.

PTBs can shot the plane.

silverfiligree
17-04-2013, 07:35 PM
Why not help to organise a massive party outside instead of all the angry shouting and fighting with the police which often leads no-where.

The party may not lead anywhere but at least it will be much more fun. Maybe party and a bilderburg information day.:)

Completely agree! Think there should be three strands to this event if possible..

Talks/conference/ awareness raising events
Attempts to get as many pics as possible of them sneaking in and having cocktails on the bar patio
A big fun networking party with music and plenty of drink for all the activists/concerned citizens who turn up!

zephiloyd
17-04-2013, 08:22 PM

have a barbeque and serve bilderburgers :D

truthseeker1980
17-04-2013, 09:57 PM
I lived in Watford for a few years, i am from north west London, as soon as this thread was started I started looking into the ley lines as someone mentioned in the first few posts.

It seems Harrow and Watford are in a mass of the earths powerful energy ley lines.

I have been researching this since the post began and have found out that there is a big pentagram at Harrow on the Hill which is connected to Stonehenge and the other main leylines throughout London, it has a perfect five pointed star 72 degrees in each direction, which reaches out to the surrounding hills, Barn Hill in Wemb"ley", Dabbs hill, Horsenden Hill in Greenford, St johns Church on Pinner High Street and Belmont Hill in Belmont near Stanmore.

Upon further investigation I am begining to think that these are not natural hills, including Harrow on the Hill, but either pyramids with mud and grass on like the Bosnian Pyramid or more believable and less likely to be trolled, are maybe man mad hills like Glastonbury, which incidently these are connected to by ley lines.

Anyway ramblimg a bit but this is important, whilst investigating i have found that there is myth/legend that the coat of arms of the UK with a lion and Unicorn is not just legend, this is connected to the ZION Olympics too, the legends say that London is guarded by a Unicorn and a Lion.

The Lion in the East and the Unicorn in the West, with Harrow on the Hill and its pentagram as the unicorn's heart.

There isn't much i can find online and the only map i have found I can't zoom in on very well, which is linked here. But being from this area of London i know it well and have compared it to maps.

http://www.redicecreations.com/ul_img/20906unicorn027.jpg

Thing is the grove is on the crown of the head of the Unicorn, i could completely verify this if it was possible to zoom in.

Rik Clay mentioned this stuff in his Red Ice video, before he disappeared, Icke has also spoken about the Harrow on the Hill pentagram, can someone with access to a better Unicorn map pic please paste into this thread?

This would make a lot of sense as to why the Grove in Watford was chosen for this ritualistic (disgusting meeting of the heads of the 1%).

If this is dangerous information then I'd like to say I am not planning on disappearing!!!

foonclown
18-04-2013, 01:25 AM
have a barbeque and serve bilderburgers :D

That's not a bad idea:D

Sure way to get people asking questions:)

honestcontact
18-04-2013, 09:05 PM
Theres been a new update on the Planet X Live forum this afternoon. Looks like they placed another call to the hotel but this time the golf club and again the staff have fucked up and blurted it all out:

http://www.planetxlive.co.uk/index.php/forum/planetx-in-the-news/892-bilderberg-2013-to-be-held-in-watford-uk.html

:cool:

elshaper
20-04-2013, 12:16 AM
Brill.
Keep moving ;)

hoax
20-04-2013, 11:01 AM

This is a bionic transhuman statue symbolizing a part of humanities present and future

silverfiligree
07-05-2013, 02:24 PM
Alex Jones is coming to Watford! Presumably bringing his trusty bull-horn.

Alex Jones Calls On World Press to Cover Bilderberg 2013

Firebrand radio host plans to attend protest, but will UK government let him in?
Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
May 6, 2013
Alex Jones is calling on the global press to break the information blockade surrounding the Bilderberg group and cover the annual meeting of the real shadow government which is set to take place in Watford, UK from June 6-9.

Jones will personally fly in from Austin, Texas to cover the protest which will take place outside the Grove luxury resort hotel at which Bilderberg members will plot and scheme with complete disregard for the democratic process. Jones will also be covering the event and obtaining leaks from the Bilderberg confab in his capacity as an internationally recognized broadcaster and journalist.
One of the big questions surrounding Jones’ confrontation of Bilderberg is whether the United Kingdom will attempt to bar him from entering the country, just as they did with fellow talk show host Michael Savage back in 2009 after Savage was accused of making statements deemed “a threat to national security.”
The ban on Savage was initially ordered by the left-wing Labour government but later re-affirmed by the Conservatives. Savage was placed on a list of 16 people barred from the country because of their political views. Others on the list included Ku Klux Klan grand wizard Stephen Donald Black and neo-Nazi Erich Gliebe. That list has now grown to over 100 people.
Jones previously ran into problems when attempting to cover Bilderberg back in 2006 when Canadian authorities detained him and his crew for over 15 hours on the orders of the Bilderberg group, subjecting them to an intense barrage of interrogation.
Aware of the fact that UK authorities could be considering attempting to bar Jones from entering the country, Infowars will have a list of influential political leaders, including members of the British Parliament and the EU Parliament, as well as media personalities on standby to cause a public relations flap if any problems are encountered and expose how the free press is being censored.
Jones wants to remind UK authorities that his intentions are completely peaceful and that he is entering the country as a journalist to cover an important gathering of global power brokers. Last year, the London Guardian documented how Jones was a prominent critic of the Bilderberg group who was responsible for many of the other protesters attending in 2012.
If UK authorities try to deport Jones, it will only lead to a PR embarrassment and further unwanted attention heaped on the Bilderberg group. Jones will be there to represent the United States and the American people to make a stand against political insiders who – in complete violation of the Logan Act – are carving up U.S. sovereignty and deciding international policy in secret.
Since the British press are amongst the best when it comes to covering Bilderberg – most notably Charlie Skelton who writes for the Guardian – we expect UK authorities to respect media freedom and confound claims that the UK is an authoritarian state, which would be confirmed if Jones is barred from entering the country.
Jones genuinely wants to visit the United Kingdom for all the right reasons but if he is prevented from doing so by authorities repeating the mistakes made in Canada, it will only backfire on both the UK government and the Bilderberg group, prompting even more intense press coverage.
Jones will be joined by hundreds of other alternative media personalities and activists who will travel from all over the world to attend the event at great expense in an effort to fill the void left by the mainstream media, which routinely underreports the conference and downplays its significance, despite the fact that it is attended by over one hundred of the world’s most influential movers and shakers from the spheres of politics, business, academia, technology and banking.
The attitude of the elitists who gather for the annual confab can best be summed up by a recently revealed Henry Kissinger quote. Kissinger, a regular attendee, once stated, “The illegal we do immediately; the unconstitutional takes a little longer.”
Far from being a mere “talking shop,” as it is often derided by a compliant and castrated corporate media, there are numerous examples of major policy decisions being decided behind closed doors at Bilderberg.
In 2010, former NATO Secretary-General and Bilderberg member Willy Claes admitted that Bilderberg attendees are mandated to implement decisions that are formulated during the annual conference of power brokers.
In 2009, Bilderberg chairman Étienne Davignon even bragged about how the Euro single currency was a brainchild of the Bilderberg Group.
Back in February, Italian lawyer Alfonso Luigi Marra requested that the Public Prosecutor of Rome investigate Bilderberg for criminal activity, questioning whether the elitist organization’s 2011 meeting in Switzerland led to the selection of Mario Monti as Prime Minister of Italy.
Labeling the group a “unique, illegal brotherhood” of elitists who consider themselves to be “above the law,” Marra pointed the finger at Bilderberg for engineering wars, economic collapses, and arming dictators, activities which, “constitute an obvious, blatant violation, to say the least, of the articles of the Criminal Code.”
Last month, Honorary President of the Supreme Court of Italy and former Senior Investigative Judge Ferdinando Imposimato accused the Bilderberg Group of being behind terrorist attacks in Europe.
Despite once meriting just a handful of press reports, coverage of the Bilderberg confab by both mainstream and alternative media has rapidly expanded in recent years, leading Bilderberg luminaries to express their anger over the “constant exposure” fueled by an increasing number of protesters who descend on the conference venue.
Alex Jones is calling on all concerned activists to join forces and make Bilderberg 2013 go down in history as the year that the clandestine group loses its veil of secrecy and is finally exposed as a malevolent force that has no place in an open and democratic society.

largejack
07-05-2013, 02:50 PM
If you see some nutter driving down the right hand lane and bullhorning out of his car window, you'll know he's arrived in town? :D

silverfiligree
07-05-2013, 03:18 PM
Exactly! note to self: bring ear-plugs..

He will get the numbers there though..

elshaper
07-05-2013, 06:03 PM
Having read silverfiligree's post I've been thinking.
Whether AJ is allowed or not allowed in the UK, we have a win-win situation here :D If he's in, he'll lead the crowd and report about the conference. If he is not allowed in, he will still make big fuss anyway :D Plus, he has his people already in the UK. They will step in.

obi wan
08-05-2013, 02:54 PM
why not someone book a room before the 6-9 june and bug the place?

ag3nt5mith
08-05-2013, 03:40 PM
That won't work, they have security teams sweep for bugs (surveillance devices) before they start anything.

Now if you can make one of these:

http://borneobulletin.com.bn/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/PAGE47_B.jpg

We may have a chance to get an ear in there.

You have less than a month, get cracking. :D

shakerr
08-05-2013, 03:49 PM
bilder-berg..

where are these satanists are going to go

?!

pharasees....

grandmasterp
08-05-2013, 03:56 PM
Easy enough to get in.
Just carry half a dozen Big Issues.
Those Bilderbergers will look right through you.
Instant invisibility!

masked
08-05-2013, 03:58 PM
Could be a double bluff, but their online function availabilty checker (http://www.thegrove.co.uk/celebrations/weddings/wedding-dates/) is suggesting it's Monday 3rd - Friday 7th inclusive.

furling
08-05-2013, 10:35 PM
I have been to watford before to shop in the harlequin shopping centre. Last time was about 2009 but nothing really at watford and the high street is mostly dead. Always remember that furniture place at the bottom of the high street, the one that has the pyramid roof. ;)

If alex jones is going, I may see if I can get to watford. I will take my camera as you will never get to see and hear Alex jones in the flesh again. That is only if I can get time off and won't be the length of the bilderberg meeting.

I do have some concerns though. First we need more info and need to know where alex is going to be situated. Will he be at the main entrance?

If I am to come by car, there is nowhere to park. Hempstead road is a long old road. Is Hempstead road going to be closed to traffic while this is going on?

Then the police. No way am I going to give the police my name address and personal details. I would recommend you all refuse to do this and the police have no right to do so. Remember, statutes and acts do not apply. Common law. If there is a cordoned off or designated area, then that should not be a problem. We also need to know where this cordoned off or designated area will be.

Just want to remind people that if you are taking video or photos, the police or the security, have no right to confiscate, take your camera from you or make you delete any photos or video. Touching your camera or pushing you is common law assault and they can be arrested for that. It not unlawful to film in a public place or to film from, a public place.

If somebody does manage to get into the grounds, they do have the right to ask you to leave. They can not take your camera and what I say above still applies. If you refuse then the police may get involved and they could end up with your details, we don't want that do we?

I would also advice that you don't carry any form of ID. That includes credit\debit cards and make sure you don't have any personal information on your mobile phones.

Has anyone thought about doing a freedom of information request to herts police?
Use this site https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/

http://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/news/10403213.World_leaders_to_hold_summit_in_Watford/

A video form Alex Jones.
Bilderberg 2013 Held in Watford, UK - YouTube

Don’t forget to use google maps. You may be able to find another way in. ;)

Here is the main entrance http://goo.gl/maps/UDsT4

r4dp1ll
08-05-2013, 10:59 PM

Thank you Furling. I was just about to post this. Fast work.

ritchs
08-05-2013, 11:15 PM
I have considered that they may have (or already have had) the meeting in Denver Airport at one of the underground DUMBS. Nobody would even know the meeting happened. They have been plagued with security issues. They may have already made the decisions for war in the Mideast and in the South China Sea. The meeting on UK might be briefer and a follow up to what has already been decided.

Just putting out an alternate view and possibility

ritchs
08-05-2013, 11:21 PM
That won't work, they have security teams sweep for bugs (surveillance devices) before they start anything.

Now if you can make one of these:

http://borneobulletin.com.bn/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/PAGE47_B.jpg

We may have a chance to get an ear in there.

You have less than a month, get cracking. :D

I could be wrong but I understand that an invisible infrared beam pointed to a pane of glass and connected to listening equipment, can pick up the vibrations of speech within the room. Glass is like a crystal. I heard the quality is shitty. Just saying, there are many many ways

Telescopes and good lip readers

Surely the hotel staff are local people from villages. Anyone has relatives working there?
A Mole is always the best method

paolo
08-05-2013, 11:43 PM
Any further updates from the proposed Bilderberger Festival alongside the meeting?

chockimon
08-05-2013, 11:54 PM

Exactly! +1 I was thinking the same thing. Pay someone whose booked a room there to leave a window open and sneak in and plant as many bugs, cameras etc as you can. :D It's the only way to find out what's being discussed. ;)

r4dp1ll
09-05-2013, 12:14 AM
Exactly! +1 I was thinking the same thing. Pay someone whose booked a room there to leave a window open and sneak in and plant as many bugs, cameras etc as you can. :D It's the only way to find out what's being discussed. ;)

Rooms are all booked. It's not possible to get a room. Plus standard prices are £255-350 a night.

chimeraworld
09-05-2013, 09:18 AM
remember, most of the UK is Corporate Land and You The People are only invited TO SPEND your slave wage.

Free Planet.

:eek:

concordewarrior
09-05-2013, 10:14 AM
bilder-berg..

where are these satanists are going to go

?!

pharasees....

Maybe the Bilderbergers will go visit the Hare Krishnas in their nearby Letchmore Heath property.

shakerr
09-05-2013, 10:19 AM
bilder-bergs

yuck

not welcome in their satanic meetings!

shakerr
09-05-2013, 10:34 AM
rant over!

ritchs
12-05-2013, 08:32 AM
Bill Gates, Jeb Bush, Oprah and Warren Buffett meeting at SC island (http://www.wbtw.com/story/22217297/bill-gates-jeb-bush-and-warren-buffett-meeting-at-sc-island)

Conspiracy nutters. We are paranoid to even think they might be doing anything but just meeting for a friendly game of cards,eh?

h2pogo
12-05-2013, 10:27 AM
Might be better off protesting outside bbc hq or some where..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMG_HSnl-70

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtEM0mGT7Qw

piskavac
12-05-2013, 10:37 AM
[/B]Conspiracy nutters. We are paranoid to even think they might be doing anything but just meeting for a friendly game of cards,eh?

I would like to play the chess with Oprah.

Ian2day
12-05-2013, 04:39 PM
Might be better off protesting outside bbc hq or some where..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMG_HSnl-70

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtEM0mGT7Qw

Its not a protest friendly place from the look of the videos. I'm not sure if there is any vantage points opposite the main entrance that are good for protest.

eibsnews
12-05-2013, 06:20 PM
I know this is a public forum, so I should watch what I say, but seeing as the mayor of Watford has already stirred things up by saying we are going to be violent in our protests then I don't suppose it will make much difference.

I know a lot of people are saying that protest at this site is near impossible, I say the opposite!

This Grove Hotel has been chosen for its proximity to airports but also its isolated location. I have no doubt in my mind that it was chosen to be as difficult as possible for independent journalists and protesters to get to as possible, but I think they've made a complete cock-up this time.

Consider this:
They are in a completely flat, partially wooded area with hedgerows along the perimeters. There is, it appears from the Joseph Watson videos, a 'high wall' surrounding the estates which was originally reported, meaning there is practically no hope of entering the 'normal' way. I have no doubt they'll be using helicopters and possibly drones occasionally, but I very much doubt the council will pay for a non-stop helicopter patrol, especially at night time. I doubt all their private security or police will be using IR or nightvision which means any of us with a little of C&C knowledge can get in relatively easily.

As for insertion points, I'm willing to presume at this point that the roads will be heavily guarded and patrolled meaning cars will be stopped and searched. Consider that the police have already said that they will allow peaceful protest, so I assume some form of campsite will be allocated for us, but obviously its not going to be the best.
From the JW video, that Canal looks promising. Anyone with a canoe or kayak could quite easily use that route to get closer to the place. Its not like they are going to be able to afford to keep an eye along the whole river the whole of the time, and as its a public right of way, if someone asks you to stop and be searched you can simply push off and row a few hundred meters down stream.

As for other means of filming, being so flat and out of the way can enable FPV drones to be used to spy on them like they do with us, along with tethered weather balloons and perhaps kites depending on the weather.

I have more ideas, but obviously I' am aware this is a public forum. There are tons of things we can do, if we get creative, don't fall into the trap of apathy.

elshaper
12-05-2013, 07:25 PM
I know this is a public forum, so I should watch what I say, but seeing as the mayor of Watford has already stirred things up by saying we are going to be violent in our protests then I don't suppose it will make much difference.

I know a lot of people are saying that protest at this site is near impossible, I say the opposite!

This Grove Hotel has been chosen for its proximity to airports but also its isolated location. I have no doubt in my mind that it was chosen to be as difficult as possible for independent journalists and protesters to get to as possible, but I think they've made a complete cock-up this time.

Consider this:
They are in a completely flat, partially wooded area with hedgerows along the perimeters. There is, it appears from the Joseph Watson videos, a 'high wall' surrounding the estates which was originally reported, meaning there is practically no hope of entering the 'normal' way. I have no doubt they'll be using helicopters and possibly drones occasionally, but I very much doubt the council will pay for a non-stop helicopter patrol, especially at night time. I doubt all their private security or police will be using IR or nightvision which means any of us with a little of C&C knowledge can get in relatively easily.

As for insertion points, I'm willing to presume at this point that the roads will be heavily guarded and patrolled meaning cars will be stopped and searched. Consider that the police have already said that they will allow peaceful protest, so I assume some form of campsite will be allocated for us, but obviously its not going to be the best.
From the JW video, that Canal looks promising. Anyone with a canoe or kayak could quite easily use that route to get closer to the place. Its not like they are going to be able to afford to keep an eye along the whole river the whole of the time, and as its a public right of way, if someone asks you to stop and be searched you can simply push off and row a few hundred meters down stream.

As for other means of filming, being so flat and out of the way can enable FPV drones to be used to spy on them like they do with us, along with tethered weather balloons and perhaps kites depending on the weather.

I have more ideas, but obviously I' am aware this is a public forum. There are tons of things we can do, if we get creative, don't fall into the trap of apathy.
Oh that's very nice of him to make that assumption. He has no idea.
There wasn't any violence last year in the US so why should there be violence this year!? He's got no idea about the crowd.

Why don't we set up a group here so that only trusted, long standing members could join the conversation?

eibsnews
12-05-2013, 10:09 PM
Oh that's very nice of him to make that assumption. He has no idea.
There wasn't any violence last year in the US so why should there be violence this year!? He's got no idea about the crowd.

Why don't we set up a group here so that only trusted, long standing members could join the conversation?

She, Elshaper, the Mayor is a she, but yes you are right it is all a bit suspicious and indicates to me that she has been privy to some kind of meeting of some sort over the Bilderberg's meeting.

Fear not, I'm planning on trying to have a word with her if I can. People such as her in prominent positions of power should have to answer for their contempt towards democratic process, especially when they have been voted for. It makes a mockery of everything the Western nations stand for.

Speaking of making a mockery of everything Western nations stand for, what's the betting she is a part of the Common Purpose network, eh?

silverfiligree
12-05-2013, 10:17 PM
Consider this:
They are in a completely flat, partially wooded area with hedgerows along the perimeters....

...being so flat and out of the way can enable FPV drones to be used to spy on them like they do with us, along with tethered weather balloons and perhaps kites depending on the weather.

The Grove is actually set up on a hill which slopes down to the canal and it cloaked by trees. I think they might be able to jam any radio controlled devices we might think of using to get footage.. Very wise not to discuss ideas on this forum openly as we all know it will be monitored and they will take measures to pre-empt anything we suggest here! That said it would be helpful to be able to discuss ideas and make plans somewhere for people who are definitely going.

Regarding the Bilderberg Fringe, the website bilderberg2013.co.uk has now updated...

Bilderberg Fringe Festival
By admin | Published: May 9, 2013 | Edit

The Bilderberg Fringe Festival is a platform for conscious citizens from all over the world to join together at the Grove Hotel, Watford and positively influence global powerbrokers to make the right decisions for our future….. and have a fantastic party.

If you are a musician, poet, artist, speaker, performer, workshop host or have a soundsystem, tent or anything else you would like to bring to the party, get in touch at [email protected] We would love marvellous art to be created around the perimeters of the Grove hotel to drench the area in joy and creativity!

We will be providing the infrastructure for any individual or group wanting to get involved, plus a media tent and press centre to facilitate much-needed coverage of the Bilderberg conference itself.

Together let us make this a historic occasion for freedom and democracy

What to expect?

International Speakers

Comedians

‘Hug a Bilderberger’

Music

Poetry and spoken word

Delicious local and ethically sourced food and drink, plus grilled Bilderburgers.

All ages welcome.

Near the Grove hotel, Watford.

Nearest tube and station:

Watford and Watford Junction.

Time of arrival

Those travelling to document the event should be at the Grove hotel from Thursday midday, when the delegates should start arriving in their limousines. Cars will still trickle in on the Friday. Most cars will leave on Sunday morning, with certain members of the steering committee holding a debriefing session and leaving mid Sunday afternoon.

eibsnews
12-05-2013, 11:48 PM
Me personally, I'd stay away from that BB2013 organisation, the party thing will end up just being kettled and therefore completely pointless. The real fun in life can be had away from the the official parties! ;)

ritchs
12-05-2013, 11:49 PM

Consider this:

Can you imagine what they could do to protestors in such an out of the way venue. They could castrate people alive and disappear them into a lions cage as a chaser

eibsnews
12-05-2013, 11:53 PM
Can you imagine what they could do to protestors in such an out of the way venue. They could castrate people alive and disappear them into a lions cage as a chaser

This isn't a game Ritchs. Whilst I'm not completely ruling any possibility out, it is highly unlikely that something like that would happen - but sometimes a little risk is worth it for the greater good. People need to start growing some balls.

ritchs
13-05-2013, 12:17 AM
This isn't a game Ritchs. Whilst I'm not completely ruling any possibility out, it is highly unlikely that something like that would happen - but sometimes a little risk is worth it for the greater good. People need to start growing some balls.

You're right, not a game. But just wanted to point out (I could have done it less dramatically) they are looking for the upper hand this time with the location. They could have chosen a more remote location too in Oz or Dubai, people would have seriously been out of range, but "they" would not have the physical safety they need, as they are despised.

I have speculated they could have had the meetings either now or (even already did them) at Denver underground dumbs, I mean they built the damn things. I guess that would be too much like roughing it for them. And it would really stir peoples suspicions more at a remote location

elshaper
13-05-2013, 12:21 AM
Well let's assume the police/security will be reasonable and fair because protest will be a peaceful one anyway. I have more faith in British police than American ones I'm sorry to say. :o

silverfiligree
13-05-2013, 01:39 AM
The police have said they will 'facilitate peaceful protest'.

I don't think they will be too heavy-handed. For one thing, that would attract more attention to the conference itself. Surely, they just want to keep a very low profile and can do that far better without kettling?

furling
13-05-2013, 11:57 AM
I wouldn't recommend you go into details and say what you may plan to do on a public forum. The forum will likely be monitored by the police and even the bilderberg group themselfs.

I would do it in private with people you trust.

There is an old but true saying, forewarned is forearmed. :);)

Info is still slow on what is going on but 2 new videos inc a quick tour video.

Infowars Reporters at Bilderberg 2013 Location.
http://youtu.be/lx0hzDBz2Ks

Bilderberg 2013 Tour
http://youtu.be/QM9wXk2pbVA

Like I said before, use google maps to help you find ways in. ;)

nonfictionalentity
13-05-2013, 11:59 AM
Can we get this thread as a Sticky?

I'd say it's pretty important and going to get more so in the next few weeks as we get closer to the event.

It's not often we get a chance to get close to the real power brokers in the world.

pirateben
13-05-2013, 05:44 PM
i live right up the road from the grove, so im gonna be booking a few days off work and come down on my bike with a big camera :) see you there

unlockthepower
15-05-2013, 03:04 AM
This year's Bilderberg meeting will be held at The Grove Hotel in Watford England.

http://thebritishresistance.co.uk/images/Grove_hotel_2_450_x_283.jpg

"This years gathering of around 140 influential figures which include Royalty, business leaders and politicians will meet between the 6th - 9th June at the Grove where god-knows-what will be discussed as they plot and scheme in secret about the future direction of our planet.

To ensure privacy, all 227 rooms at The Grove hotel are booked for the duration of the meeting and there will be a massive police/security operation in place to protect those at the summit which the taxpayers of Hertfordshire will be footing the bill for. The police are believed to be using the Fullerians Rugby Club as their base for operations during the event and said the force would "facilitate people who want to undertake peaceful protest" and that police leave would be cancelled if it was deemed necessary to maintain the peace.

They have confirmed the event is taking place but declined to comment on operational policing details or the potential financial cost.

Hertfordshire police and crime commissioner David Lloyd refused to comment on the police operation.

Protesters from around the globe will descend on Watford during the 3 days, including Alex Jones who will no doubt be causing mayhem with his megaphone which will help bring attention to how wrong it is for these people to plot in secret about our futures and then tell us we aren't allowed to know what was discussed.

Dorothy Thornhill, who is the Mayor of Watford said she has 'mixed feelings' about whether the summit would be a good thing for the town. Well Dorothy is a Liberal Democrat so we can't expect too much from her on the decision making front.

I will help Dorothy out here. This meeting is bad for Watford, bad for the taxpayers she represents, bad for me, in fact bad for everyone who breaths air except for those few who are in the 'club', and as the directly elected Mayor of the Town I hope she will be demanding transparency from those that attend, after all they are meeting in her town.

She goes on to say:

I have my concerns about it because it does attract people who can and do cause violence and disturbance.

But I am confident the police will be able to minimise that and give them their right to protest.

I am ambivalent about whether this is a good thing. It’s potentially a positive thing as long as things don’t kick off.

I am concerned about the use of police resource but it is very good The Grove has been deemed a prestigious enough venue.

I can already hear Dorothy denouncing those nasty right wing fascists that were protesting outside.

The article in the Watford Observer says that:

"The guest list for the “small, flexible, informal and off-the-record international forum” event is kept a closely guarded secret until the meeting is underway but attendees to previous events include Chancellor George Osborne, Labour peer Lord Mandelson, Nobel Peace Prize winner Henry Kissinger and Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands – who abdicated last month in favour of her son."

Lastly, it's worth remembering that the Zionist puppet and war criminal Tony Blair denied to Parliament that he had attended the Bilderberg meeting in 1993."

http://thebritishresistance.co.uk/guest-writers/2433-bildeberg-2013-will-be-held-at-the-grove-hotel-confirmed

Visiting The Grove:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNjJe7D090E

Bilderberg 2013 Tour

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QM9wXk2pbVA

Police Confirm Peacful Protests Permitted at Bilderberg 2013, Watford, UK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt--1_54Fqw

Bilderberg criminals meet in Watford 6th - 9th June 2013:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIu7_Or6QNU

WeAreChange Proves Tony Blair Lied To Parliament About Bilderberg:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQf2-3EiAxs

^ The above was a clip from the following video...

WeAreChange: Twelve Confrontations of Bilderberg 2012:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yCqI837BHU

Bilderberg Meeting Switzerland 2011:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsE__sZk8bI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGDW03FeZq4

We Are Change @ Bilderberg Spain 2010:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-f7KbjHk24

The Grove hotel set to host Bilderberg 'secret summit'

http://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/resources/images/2444678.jpg?type=articleLandscape

Hertfordshire taxpayers will foot the bill for a major police security operation to protect a shadowy summit of world leaders taking place in Watford next month.

The Bilderberg Group of around 140 influential figures including royalty, politicians and business leaders will meet at The Grove from June 6 to June 9.

To ensure privacy, all 227 rooms at The Grove hotel are booked for the duration of the meeting.

Hertfordshire Constabulary has confirmed to the Watford Observer it will be policing the event, which is likely to attract protestors from across the globe.

Watford’s elected mayor, Dorothy Thornhill, said she had mixed feelings about whether the summit was a good thing for the town.

She said: “I have my concerns about it because it does attract people who can and do cause violence and disturbance.

“But I am confident the police will be able to minimise that and give them their right to protest.

“I am ambivalent about whether this is a good thing. It’s potentially a positive thing as long as things don’t kick off.

“I am concerned about the use of police resource but it is very good The Grove has been deemed a prestigious enough venue.”

The guest list for the “small, flexible, informal and off-the-record international forum” event is kept a closely guarded secret until the meeting is underway but attendees to previous events include Chancellor George Osborne, Labour peer Lord Mandelson, Nobel Peace Prize winner Henry Kissinger and Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands – who abdicated last month in favour of her son.

In 1993 Tony Blair denied to parliament that he had attended the Bilderberg meeting.

It is understood police are mounting a major security operation using a local rugby club as an operational base for the duration of the meeting.

A Hertfordshire Constabulary spokesman confirmed the event was taking place but declined to comment on operational policing details or the potential financial cost.

The spokesman added the force would “facilitate people who want to undertake peaceful protest” and that police leave would be cancelled if it was deemed necessary to maintain the peace.

http://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/news/10411984.Hotel_set_to_host__secret_summit_/

unlockthepower
15-05-2013, 03:20 AM
http://youtu.be/tI_FSBElww8

unlockthepower
15-05-2013, 12:48 PM
Wow I'm quite surprised there's no interest on this forum for this years' Bilderberg meeting especially considering as it's taking place in a fairly central location in England. Most members of the board are Brits and could probably get themselves there to join the protests.

Alex Jones is planning on being there any chance David Icke could show up?
I don't know if he will be touring at that time.
Well known figures like David would help bring some much needed media attention. We all know those bastards would spin it somehow but just bringing awareness to the masses could be helpful as the majority have either no idea whatsoever about Bilderberg or they have heard of it rumoured but just think it's a "conspiracy theory".

protocol
15-05-2013, 01:33 PM
Hope a meteor hits the whole butchering lot of them.

shakerr
15-05-2013, 03:52 PM
the fucking bastards.

go away

while the poor

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

fuck the bilder-bergs (zionists)

maxi
15-05-2013, 05:17 PM
Bilderberg Fringe Festival
By admin | Published: May 9, 2013

The Bilderberg Fringe Festival is a platform for conscious citizens from all over the world to join together at the Grove Hotel, Watford and positively influence global powerbrokers to make the right decisions for our future….. and have a fantastic party.

If you are a musician, poet, artist, speaker, performer, workshop host or have a soundsystem, tent or anything else you would like to bring to the party, get in touch at bilderbergfringe [at] yahoo.co.uk. We would love marvellous art to be created around the perimeters of the Grove hotel to drench the area in joy and creativity!

We will be providing the infrastructure for any individual or group wanting to get involved, plus a media tent and press centre to facilitate much-needed coverage of the Bilderberg conference itself.

Together let us make this a historic occasion for freedom and democracy

What to expect?

International Speakers

Comedians

‘Hug a Bilderberger’

Music

Poetry and spoken word

Delicious local and ethically sourced food and drink, plus grilled Bilderburgers.

All ages welcome.

Near the Grove hotel, Watford.

Nearest tube and station:

Watford and Watford Junction.

Time of arrival

Those travelling to document the event should be at the Grove hotel from Thursday midday, when the delegates should start arriving in their limousines. Cars will still trickle in on the Friday. Most cars will leave on Sunday morning, with certain members of the steering committee holding a debriefing session and leaving mid Sunday afternoon.

More details coming soon.

HUG A BILDERBERGER!!!!

Link (http://bilderberg2013.co.uk/)

Time for the UK to get up off it's collective arse. Who's prepared to stand up and be heard??

maxi
15-05-2013, 05:26 PM
http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/7519/97135149728249153969684.jpg

Link (https://www.facebook.com/events/253908044753144/) to the Facebook site

*Is David going to be around Sean??

Ian2day
15-05-2013, 05:28 PM
It don't look like there is many places to congregate at The Grove entrance and surrounding area. Let alone set up tents and other stalls. Have the organisers of the fringe managed to rent a field or something?

maxi
15-05-2013, 05:35 PM
It's a fluid situation...there's a campsite 2.1miles from the Hotel which will be the hub.

Don't want to say too much yet. Just raising awareness that this is going down.

It is a peaceful, humorous, artistic response to the people killing us and the planet.

Keep checking this FB link (https://www.facebook.com/events/253908044753144/) for up to date info.

***Maybe we can keep this as a sticky until the event???***

marlowe
15-05-2013, 06:21 PM
positively influence global powerbrokers to make the right decisions for our future…..

What a load of shite. This is a lot of sentimental tosh, showing up to drench cold blooded psychopaths, perverts, rapists, killers and money-whores with 'joy and creativity'. They will just laugh. I wish people would show some sodding backbone for Christs sake, these Bildebergers want to enslave and kill us.

maxi
15-05-2013, 06:31 PM
What a load of shite. This is a lot of sentimental tosh, showing up to drench cold blooded psychopaths, perverts, rapists, killers and money-whores with 'joy and creativity'. They will just laugh. I wish people would show some sodding backbone for Christs sake, these Bildebergers want to enslave and kill us.

So what are you doing about it? Really positive spin you've put on it there bro...

So are you saying we have to act like rapists, sociopaths and money whore's in order to fight them?

marlowe
15-05-2013, 06:41 PM
I see videos of hippies dancing about and people talking about sending out love and light to these jackals, I mean can you imagine Henry Kissinger going 'You know George, something's come over me while we've been here at this conference. I'm feeling kind of...positive and loving. It must be something in the air. I was thinking maybe we should call off this whole New World Order thing...it's a bad vibe, you know...' These people are Satanists who plan and execute slaughter and pillage, or their craven venal minions, they will burst out laughing if they are greeted by people dancing about like soppy Kum-by-ya happy clappies, what I'm saying is the mood of the event needs to reflect the urgency and gravity of the situation, I would say that the time for dancing around has passed.

reverendjim
15-05-2013, 06:42 PM

.you are right of course. the day the cattle worry them is the day the cattle overrun the barricades and bilderburgers swing from lamposts. until then, nothing changes. and then comes the funny completely predictable part...you know...the part where another bunch just steps in and does the same things. maybe they'll call themselves changeburgers, or hopeburgers or hopeandchangeburgers:D. there is no shortage of corrupt humans. its human nature.

unlockthepower
15-05-2013, 06:45 PM
Thanks.

maxi
15-05-2013, 06:52 PM
I see videos of hippies dancing about and people talking about sending out love and light to these jackals, I mean can you imagine Henry Kissinger going 'You know George, something's come over me while we've been here at this conference. I'm feeling kind of...positive and loving. It must be something in the air. I was thinking maybe we should call off this whole New World Order thing...it's a bad vibe, you know...' These people are Satanists who plan and execute slaughter and pillage, or their craven venal minions, they will burst out laughing if they are greeted by people dancing about like soppy Kum-by-ya happy clappies, what I'm saying is the mood of the event needs to reflect the urgency and gravity of the situation, I would say that the time for dancing around has passed.

OK well you organise a bit of a riot then...get tooled up with all your pals and try and storm the place...see how far you get before you get pistol whipped, pepper sprayed, cable-tied and locked up for a fortnight...perfect left-brained nonsense. Go for it, pal...make a name for yourself.

I don't know who the fuck you think you're preaching to. I, along with most people, are well aware of the seriousness of the situation we find ourselves in.

But again, what will you be doing between 6-9th of June?

Raising awareness, hearing some cool speakers, and with a bit of a comedy feel about it...like a festival. There are plenty of other events/demonstrations going down and joining up with it all. This is just one element. Maybe some hippies yeah, but a lot of people from all walks of life coming together to try and make a bit of a racket and draw attention to it...

Come down, you could be our mega-weapon...

marlowe
15-05-2013, 06:59 PM
It's like in the 1960s, when Kissinger etc created the 'Summer of Love' to get the youth tripping and stoned and blissed out and throwing flowers instead of fighting. And the old warthog is still here, laughing at the next generation and the next as they do the same. I mean, even Jesus blew his top when he saw the moneychangers in the temple. You have to be a bit aggressive sometimes.

marlowe
15-05-2013, 10:03 PM
Sorry :o It's just the thought of hugging a Bilderberger...

unlockthepower
15-05-2013, 10:18 PM
It has a hint of transhumanism. An apt symbol for the freaks who attend Bilderberg.

Yeah that's what I was thinking.

maxi
15-05-2013, 10:34 PM
Sorry :o It's just the thought of hugging a Bilderberger...

I agree that maybe irony doesn't translate well sometimes over text...

I think it's meant to mean hug an official attendee at the conference (i.e.Mandelson (shiver) or Wolfowitz), because they're such soulless fucktards...they probably need a good hug and a long suck on some teats in the foetal position.

The fringe is loaded with irony...it has to be because everyone attending fundamentally wants to see their dead limp bodies "hanging from lamposts"...

The aim is to take the piss out of them a little I guess. I'm also a firm believer in once these fucking morons have built the grid, we can flip the system and use it to royally fuck them publicly.

Until that day, I'll be getting in their faces, trying to hold them to account, laughing at the desperately sad cunts and waiting for their inevitable ritual public humiliation...

eibsnews
15-05-2013, 10:56 PM
OK well you organise a bit of a riot then...get tooled up with all your pals and try and storm the place...see how far you get before you get pistol whipped, pepper sprayed, cable-tied and locked up for a fortnight...perfect left-brained nonsense. Go for it, pal...make a name for yourself.

I don't know who the fuck you think you're preaching to. I, along with most people, are well aware of the seriousness of the situation we find ourselves in.

But again, what will you be doing between 6-9th of June?

Raising awareness, hearing some cool speakers, and with a bit of a comedy feel about it...like a festival. There are plenty of other events/demonstrations going down and joining up with it all. This is just one element. Maybe some hippies yeah, but a lot of people from all walks of life coming together to try and make a bit of a racket and draw attention to it...

Come down, you could be our mega-weapon...

There are more options available than hippies running around putting flowers in each others hair or starting a riot.

I believe, although this is purely my belief obviously, that having a thousand people stand in a line along the road in a similar colour scheme simply staring at the convoy in silence, would create more unease for these bastards then incoherently screaming and shrieking.

maxi
15-05-2013, 11:16 PM
There are more options available than hippies running around putting flowers in each others hair or starting a riot.

I believe, although this is purely my belief obviously, that having a thousand people stand in a line along the road in a similar colour scheme simply staring at the convoy in silence, would create more unease for these bastards then incoherently screaming and shrieking.

Good idea. Get organising it bro, there are 4 days of protests. Thursday and Sunday being the main arrival/departure days. I think that would be a stirring protest and I'd certainly attend.

Incoherent shrieking will probably be going on too (AJ will be there after all).

The problem is here, is that as soon as someone starts to act upon an idea, within 1/2 hr everyone is bitching about how this or that should be done.

Just do it innit, you can't please all the people, you just do what you can or what you're good at. Thing is, if we ever got properly organised and forgot about our fucking egos for a moment, we could actually agree on real and meaningful protests that would resonate with the public at large and maybe make some difference.

I think on here people seem to make it all so difficult. We have a common goal so let's just get on fighting it and, maybe, offer or lend or actually fucking turn up and show some support every now and again...

eibsnews
15-05-2013, 11:20 PM
Good idea. Get organising it bro, there are 4 days of protests. Thursday and Sunday being the main arrival/departure days. I think that would be a stirring protest and I'd certainly attend.

Incoherent shrieking will probably be going on too (AJ will be there after all).

The problem is here, is that as soon as someone starts to act upon an idea, within 1/2 hr everyone is bitching about how this or that should be done.

Just do it innit, you can't please all the people, you just do what you can or what you're good at. Thing is, if we ever got properly organised and forgot about our fucking egos for a moment, we could actually agree on real and meaningful protests that would resonate with the public at large and maybe make some difference.

I think on here people seem to make it all so difficult. We have a common goal so let's just get on fighting it and, maybe, offer or lend or actually fucking turn up and show some support every now and again...

Yes I agree, however I'am a bit sceptical/paranoid about this Bilderberg2013 protest group.

Isn't anyone else?

A website randomly comes out of nowhere and in the first post states where and when the Bilderberg meet will be, and then tells everyone who wants to protest to email them and help organise??

We don't know who is behind that group, it could be a way of cataloguing dissenters for all we know.

maxi
15-05-2013, 11:39 PM
Yes I agree, however I'am a bit sceptical/paranoid about this Bilderberg2013 protest group.

Isn't anyone else?

A website randomly comes out of nowhere and in the first post states where and when the Bilderberg meet will be, and then tells everyone who wants to protest to email them and help organise??

We don't know who is behind that group, it could be a way of cataloguing dissenters for all we know.

Mate, you can't live your life like that. It seems like they've beaten you already...you have rights, but you have to stand up and fight for them sometimes - now more than ever...

Contrary to popular and paranoid belief on here, there is a huge network of organised dissenters out there who understand the way to organise and mobilise people. Not scary phantom 'shills' that are supposedly paid by TPB to post on new age forums. Real world people who care enough to get off their arses and into people's faces. Are their going to be infiltrations? Probably. Provocateurs? Maybe. Everyone knows their MO by now so hopefully they'll be sniffed out and people won't react.

Most of the people I know don't come anywhere near the DI site, they're just driven on by social injustice and just cannot just sit by and allow things to happen so they organise and get shit done.

Staying indoors, scared of fighting for what you believe in is a dangerous position to put yourself - cos that's where they want you more than anything. Life's about taking some risks for your beliefs, using your gut AND your brain.

More than ever in my lifetime, people need to be fucking united and more than anything, it's safety in numbers...the more people there are, the less they can do about it all.

The time for people sitting cosily cheering on from the comfort of their living rooms is coming to an end...

eibsnews
15-05-2013, 11:51 PM
Mate, you can't live your life like that. It seems like they've beaten you already...you have rights, but you have to stand up and fight for them sometimes - now more than ever...

Contrary to popular and paranoid belief on here, there is a huge network of organised dissenters out there who understand the way to organise and mobilise people. Not scary phantom 'shills' that are supposedly paid by TPB to post on new age forums. Real world people who care enough to get off their arses and into people's faces. Are their going to be infiltrations? Probably. Provocateurs? Maybe. Everyone knows their MO by now so hopefully they'll be sniffed out and people won't react.

Most of the people I know don't come anywhere near the DI site, they're just driven on by social injustice and just cannot just sit by and allow things to happen so they organise and get shit done.

Staying indoors, scared of fighting for what you believe in is a dangerous position to put yourself - cos that's where they want you more than anything. Life's about taking some risks for your beliefs, using your gut AND your brain.

More than ever in my lifetime, people need to be fucking united and more than anything, it's safety in numbers...the more people there are, the less they can do about it all.

The time for people sitting cosily cheering on from the comfort of their living rooms is coming to an end...

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't implying we should'nt go and do something, its just something to consider that's all. Bit like how Infowars manages to speak about the supposed talking points for the Bilderbergs when everyday people are accosted merely for walking near the place.

diamond dogs
15-05-2013, 11:57 PM

Isn't anyone else?

G20 Organised energy extraction SCAM.. Same Shit different day ..

http://dev.oneballmedia.com/2009/04/05/untying-the-binds-of-mithras-g20-demonstrators-stitched-up-on-threadneedle-street/

eibsnews
16-05-2013, 01:39 AM
G20 Organised energy extraction SCAM.. Same Shit different day ..

http://dev.oneballmedia.com/2009/04/05/untying-the-binds-of-mithras-g20-demonstrators-stitched-up-on-threadneedle-street/
I shall read this in some detail tomorrow, but I have some pretty inside information on
the G20 protest Id like to share.

eyes wide open
16-05-2013, 08:45 AM

Isn't anyone else?

You mean this one?

http://bilderberg2013.co.uk/

Not everything is a conspiracy. I know who set the web site up and I will leave it up to them to reveal themselves.
Its someone who you will probably know especially if you have followed Bilderberg over the last few years.

The website above has been updated and it really is worth reading all the tabs at the top. This one is great:

http://bilderberg2013.co.uk/ministerial-code/

I will be helping out at the press desk over the weekend of the meeting if anyone wants to say hello by the way.

eyes wide open
16-05-2013, 12:02 PM
Sat 25 May DALSTON Bilderberg Fringe Festival Warmup Party

https://twitter.com/Bilderberg20131/status/334987660634501120

maxi
16-05-2013, 12:06 PM
Sat 25 May DALSTON Bilderberg Fringe Festival Warmup Party

https://twitter.com/Bilderberg20131/status/334987660634501120

Something wrong with that direct link bro!:)

eyes wide open
16-05-2013, 12:19 PM
works for me. weird.

maxi
16-05-2013, 12:21 PM
works for me. weird.

Ahh works now. Very strange. Sorry man...

eyes wide open
16-05-2013, 02:18 PM
Bilderberg protesters & media to be allowed inside the Grove?

https://twitter.com/Bilderberg20131/status/335021089015087105

eyes wide open
16-05-2013, 07:39 PM
eibsnews - satisfied now? See, no big secret. :)

http://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/news/10425714.Anti_Bilderberg_protest_building_up/

Charlie from the Guardian is also helping. Don't be so paranoid and do a little research next time. Peace.

Ian2day
16-05-2013, 08:41 PM
http://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/news/10425714.Anti_Bilderberg_protest_building_up/

That's quite a balanced write up. Should be interesting to see just how many turn up to protest the gathering.

elshaper
16-05-2013, 10:51 PM
When will people starts to tell the masses about the conference and protest?
It is a perfect opportunity to raise awareness.

unlockthepower
17-05-2013, 12:30 AM

Heres the vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-baywHj9sW8

grannie27
17-05-2013, 12:53 AM

Heres the vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-baywHj9sW8

Inside the Grove ?? its at the entrance to the Massive grounds and what will be the point ? unless you take a chainsaw :D

silverfiligree
17-05-2013, 01:38 PM

Isn't anyone else?

Hi eibsnews.. Myself and my husband set up this website as we found out where BB was being held and wanted to help activists better prepare. I had the idea of the Fringe Festival in order to attract much needed msm coverage. Please address any queries / concerns to me, but rest assured the aim of the BB2013 website to to make sure as many people as possible come to Watford to make their voices heard - and meet like-minded people at the same time. I think we all want the same thing - to expose this elitist group to the scrutiny they have evaded for so long, and make sure their secretive meetings are finally covered in the press..

furling
17-05-2013, 02:13 PM
He said on that video that G4S will be doing searches on anyone coming in, as the police can not, which is correct

Well I may well put up with that but they have no right to know my name, adderss or any personal information, or will I give it to them.

They still need your consent to search you though. What do other think about searching the public?

elshaper
17-05-2013, 02:22 PM
He said on that video that G4S will be doing searches on anyone coming in, as the police can not, which is correct

Well I may well put up with that but they have no right to know my name, adderss or any personal information, or will I give it to them.

They still need your consent to search you though. What do other think about searching the public?
It would be useful if someone could list our 'rights' so that people would know exactly what we can do and what we can't do when asked and stick it up on BB2013 or here?

If G4S is going to be doing spanish inquisition, can we do the same to them?
I show you mine, you show me yours ;)

silverfiligree
17-05-2013, 03:06 PM
At the end of the day, the search is to allow people onto Grove land not public land, and I guess they have the right to do this - even though it is not to our taste. It will not be a pat-down, just a bag search. If this is the only way we are going to get footage of the cars coming in maybe we have to accept it? I have been to the site and this is the only place for a clear view. I would rather be able to get a pic of George Osborne going in than not, even if G4S demands to look in my handbag beforehand. We can have fun with the search - we can dress up in Tony Blair masks or wear swimming trunks..

Definitely need a tab on 'your rights' so people know about giving name and addresses and other pitfalls and ways to get out of them.. If anyone knows about this kind of thing and has time to write I would be very grateful.

elshaper
17-05-2013, 03:18 PM
FMOTL people are knowledgable in those kind of things....
Hope, they'll tell us what they are.

reptileslayer
17-05-2013, 03:32 PM

http://bilderberg2013.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/skeleton.pngI think this is literally how the nwo scum see human beings, lets all grass the Bilderburg scum to the whole world.

elshaper
17-05-2013, 03:44 PM
I think this is literally how the nwo scum see human beings, lets all grass the Bilderburg scum to the whole world.
The skullpture may be just an art but for them to pick a venue with it...is sinister. It gives me creep, just like looking at creepy blue horse at Denver airport.

maxi
17-05-2013, 07:44 PM
The skullpture may be just an art but for them to pick a venue with it...is sinister. It gives me creep, just like looking at creepy blue horse at Denver airport.

Don't be scared of their symbolism...we need to create our own symbolism and rituals to scare the shit out of them...

The system is a paper bag full of gas...one prick in the right place and they're finished. And it's coming, I know it...

In years to come, they will be the stuff of horror films and consigned to myth and folklore.

Let them have their days in the sun. It's always darkest before the dawn.

maxi
17-05-2013, 07:48 PM
At the end of the day, the search is to allow people onto Grove land not public land, and I guess they have the right to do this - even though it is not to our taste. It will not be a pat-down, just a bag search. If this is the only way we are going to get footage of the cars coming in maybe we have to accept it? I have been to the site and this is the only place for a clear view. I would rather be able to get a pic of George Osborne going in than not, even if G4S demands to look in my handbag beforehand. We can have fun with the search - we can dress up in Tony Blair masks or wear swimming trunks..

Definitely need a tab on 'your rights' so people know about giving name and addresses and other pitfalls and ways to get out of them.. If anyone knows about this kind of thing and has time to write I would be very grateful.

Everyone should wear black hangman's hoods to scare the living shite out of them. Cos soon, they'll be begging for their lives and, deep down, they know it.

Dead men walking. Their age is finished.

The system is going to flip and they won't see us coming or what hit them before it's way too late.

I suggest Tony Blair moves to Belize.

Ian2day
17-05-2013, 08:32 PM
Any locals got an idea where we can park cars close to the Grove hotel? As I doubt that they will let us use their car park somehow.

northernlass
17-05-2013, 09:23 PM
HUG A BILDERBERGER!!!!

Link (http://bilderberg2013.co.uk/)

Time for the UK to get up off it's collective arse. Who's prepared to stand up and be heard??

HUG A BILDERBERGER...maybe we should all volunteer to be huggers and go ..once upon the grounds doubt they will know whos who:confused:

ahimsasatya
18-05-2013, 01:20 AM
Re: Bildeberg 2013

To all lightworkers, healers and indigoes

Dear lightworkers,

I would like to do some distant healing and energy work before, during and after the Bilderberg - would you like to participate?

If yes, please get in touch we can together work out a strategy of how to tackle this issue in the most appropriate way.

I have done lots of healing to the land and to the hearts of men by myself and I see amazing results everyday; I know for a fact that if many of us focus on the same place at the same time we can create an even bigger real shift in the energy field.

silverfiligree
18-05-2013, 02:41 PM
ahimsasatya - What a brilliant idea!

We are also trying to get healers / shamens / lightworkers etc to physically be at the Grove during the conference and working as the cars come in to shift the energy. Please pm me if anyone can take part.

Also, I have heard (and it may have been someone writing in this thread) that sending light to these elites is not a good plan as they can use it and transmute it. Apparently, you need to send them only love, not light. Does anyone know anything else about this, as it is the first time I heard of it? In Sitges, Spain we sent them light, but I'm concerned now - maybe Kissinger feeds on the energy! Anyone who knows about these issues please explain..

elshaper
18-05-2013, 04:32 PM
May be the discussion about sending healing/light could be made into a different thread? It's just that this thread seems to be on more practical matter e.g. arrangement and info based etc

marlowe
18-05-2013, 04:32 PM
Sending them love, what a load of bollocks. I hope they all die in a plane crash.

gripit
18-05-2013, 04:42 PM
Sending them love, what a load of bollocks. I hope they all die in a plane crash.

C'mon marlowe, give him a big hug :D

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/5390/davidrockefellerborn191.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/28/davidrockefellerborn191.jpg/)

belial
18-05-2013, 05:47 PM
Amazing how many trolls are on this thread.

And the mods/admin have done squat. :rolleyes:

marlowe
18-05-2013, 05:49 PM
Why don't you send some love and light to them?

belial
18-05-2013, 05:54 PM
C'mon marlowe, give him a big hug :D

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/5390/davidrockefellerborn191.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/28/davidrockefellerborn191.jpg/)

Jesus Christ, that man looks ill. Bloodshot eyes, and God know what narcotic substances he's been taken over the last few decades.

And he pays for the politicians/presidents/prime ministers 'in power'. Oh dear.

abrakebabra
18-05-2013, 06:15 PM

I just did a proper nose-snorting LOL at that whilst reading this on the bus :D:o:D

unlockthepower
18-05-2013, 06:19 PM
I know for a fact that if many of us focus on the same place at the same time we can create an even bigger real shift in the energy field.

What are you basing this "fact" on?
What "shift" will take place and what is the "Energy field" you're refering to?

unlockthepower
18-05-2013, 06:21 PM

We are also trying to get healers / shamens / lightworkers etc to physically be at the Grove during the conference and working as the cars come in to shift the energy. Please pm me if anyone can take part.

Also, I have heard (and it may have been someone writing in this thread) that sending light to these elites is not a good plan as they can use it and transmute it. Apparently, you need to send them only love, not light. Does anyone know anything else about this, as it is the first time I heard of it? In Sitges, Spain we sent them light, but I'm concerned now - maybe Kissinger feeds on the energy! Anyone who knows about these issues please explain..

How would you send light? Fibre optic cables?

ahimsasatya
18-05-2013, 06:43 PM
May be the discussion about sending healing/light could be made into a different thread? It's just that this thread seems to be on more practical matter e.g. arrangement and info based etc

Yes, good idea, lets make it into a different post :p

ahimsasatya
18-05-2013, 06:54 PM

awesome im so glad you are on board!
i think we may need to research this (the light thing), it sound very possible indeed. Since they are affecting our free will choices with their decisions we can act without having repercussion on our own karma.
i cannot be there in person, but i will work with distant healing for the whole week end

I moved the thread here: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1061508707#post1061508707

hey guys, i now this healing stuff is not for everyone and i respect that; however, i ask you also to respect what i do too. im not about to start an argument here. :D

silverfiligree
18-05-2013, 09:55 PM
I have witnessed the Bilderberg conferences in person for the last three years, and the energy they, and the security services surrounding them, bring feels very heavy and dark. I would very much welcome anyone who is kind enough to help with this - and who can support those of us spending a lot of time at the Grove gates as it can be very draining to deal with. Although we have now moved this particular discussion to a new thread, this thread was initially set up in order to discuss all aspects of the Bilderberg group coming to Watford.

Parking - there will be parking set up very near to the gates of the Grove hotel. Details will be posted very shortly on www.bilderberg2013.co.uk

broadperspective
18-05-2013, 11:22 PM
Does anyone know the year's agenda ?

ahimsasatya
19-05-2013, 01:26 AM
Does anyone know the year's agenda ?

i found this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CEafw3wX1M

;)

unlockthepower
19-05-2013, 09:21 AM
hey guys, i now this healing stuff is not for everyone and i respect that; however, i ask you also to respect what i do too. im not about to start an argument here. :D

How about a discussion? :)

jond
19-05-2013, 09:56 AM
things may have changed nowadays but i lived in watford for a few years a while back (not that long ago) and the Grove is very visible, its on a hill in the middle of fields and countryside and would be easily observed through binocs or a zoom lens
no need for any high tech flying helicopters with cameras although i like the idea lol

also, whats to stop you just walking up there and having a look round, its a hotel not an army base, there is no such thing as trespassing on 'private' property

trespassing has nothing to do with the police as it comes under civil law, the worst that can happen if you will be politely asked to leave

you are entitled to go anywhere you like in this country as long as you are not causing a distubance or a breach of the peace or damaging property, only then will the police become involved

know your rights

silverfiligree
19-05-2013, 02:55 PM
also, whats to stop you just walking up there and having a look round, its a hotel not an army base, there is no such thing as trespassing on 'private' property

The CIA, Mossad, British security services, G4S and any number of other private security details accompanying their billionaire clients, not to mention Herts Constabulary surrounding the hotel's perimeter. The hotel is in lock-down.

LCP
19-05-2013, 02:59 PM
things may have changed nowadays but i lived in watford for a few years a while back (not that long ago) and the Grove is very visible, its on a hill in the middle of fields and countryside and would be easily observed through binocs or a zoom lens
no need for any high tech flying helicopters with cameras although i like the idea lol

trespassing has nothing to do with the police as it comes under civil law, the worst that can happen if you will be politely asked to leave

you are entitled to go anywhere you like in this country as long as you are not causing a distubance or a breach of the peace or damaging property, only then will the police become involved

know your rights

Yeah, i'm in Watford.
The Grove has the M25 on one side, and the front gate is on the main arterial route into Watford (Hempstead Road).
They're not going to be able to stop people gathering outside on the Hempstead road entrance.

shaun_rambo
19-05-2013, 03:15 PM
i saw them putting up their secret cameras in the woods on friday! was the police rather than independent security company!

silverfiligree
19-05-2013, 03:21 PM
i saw them putting up their secret cameras in the woods on friday! was the police rather than independent security company!

Really interesting!

We will be allowed onto Grove land just beyond the gates, subject to a bag search by G4S. Not to anyone's taste, but that way, at least we can see the cars come in.

elshaper
19-05-2013, 03:30 PM
Bloody hell :eek:
Do you remember which tree it was? Some people might want to wave at the camera. :D

getagrip
19-05-2013, 03:38 PM
Do you remember which tree it was? Some people might want to wave at the camera. :D

elshaper, that was such a squirrel thing to say !!! That tickled me :D

jake_ball
19-05-2013, 03:40 PM

lol :D

shaun_rambo
19-05-2013, 03:55 PM
if you come from grove mill lane which is the off hempstead road they have a back entrance, the camera is a couple of hundred meters from that entrance on fir tree lane, it looks proper military and mean, il try and get a picture if i can get down there soon!

a picture of me taking a picture of them!

i reckon they will all go in through the back entrance, its a bit more discreet with less traffic and easily accessible from the motorway! would be worth getting some numbers down that end, there is a scout camp opposite the grove in the woods, has anybody looked into hiring it out? i think it has a zip wire!

toodle pip

elshaper
19-05-2013, 06:35 PM
Never realised what I wrote. Speaking naturally, all I think of is trees and nuts :D

getagrip
19-05-2013, 06:36 PM
Never realised what I wrote. Speaking naturally, all I think of is trees and nuts :D

Silly !! :D

ahimsasatya
19-05-2013, 08:37 PM
How about a discussion? :)

I'm always up for sharing ideas :)

However, i would rather not 'discuss', and this is why...

I highly resepct everyones opinions and I would really like seeing other people showing the same respect to myself and others too. I really like your avatar you currently have, and I truly believe in its message: 'We are all one'.

At times in forums people forget this and they can be very disrespectful of others, it this just isn't right. Just because you can't see the person who wrote the post, does not mean you can be rude to them; they have a heart, they have a soul. Please show compassion and love. Whatever you put out, will always come back to you.

With Ahimsa and Satya x

enlighten me
19-05-2013, 09:21 PM

I am a Tree! been here for 2 weeks already. ;)

zalmoxis
19-05-2013, 09:32 PM
I'm always up for sharing ideas :)

However, i would rather not 'discuss', and this is why...

I highly resepct everyones opinions and I would really like seeing other people showing the same respect to myself and others too. I really like your avatar you currently have, and I truly believe in its message: 'We are all one'.

At times in forums people forget this and they can be very disrespectful of others, it this just isn't right. Just because you can't see the person who wrote the post, does not mean you can be rude to them; they have a heart, they have a soul. Please show compassion and love. Whatever you put out, will always come back to you.

With Ahimsa and Satya x
With respect, some people are just gaining awareness, like myself. Going full steam ahead and expecting everyone to be on the same page as you can be overwhelming and will invite some negative comments.

Someone on here has the signature 'the truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off'. So true, but it doesn't last long. There's no hurry as long as it happens.

eibsnews
19-05-2013, 09:43 PM
Hi eibsnews.. Myself and my husband set up this website as we found out where BB was being held and wanted to help activists better prepare. I had the idea of the Fringe Festival in order to attract much needed msm coverage. Please address any queries / concerns to me, but rest assured the aim of the BB2013 website to to make sure as many people as possible come to Watford to make their voices heard - and meet like-minded people at the same time. I think we all want the same thing - to expose this elitist group to the scrutiny they have evaded for so long, and make sure their secretive meetings are finally covered in the press..

Please accept my apologies. I was just concerned that people were going to set themselves up for agent provocateurs, or have their identity logged in some way.

I have been up at the place last week and was being hunted by the police merely for taking photos of the Hotel from a kayak on the canal, so I know these people mean business. I also have an appointment to speak with the Watford mayor who was arse crawling around these scumbags, so if anyone has any suggestions about what to ask please fire away.

piskavac
19-05-2013, 10:44 PM

With masks on their heads. And want to steal the cameras.

ahimsasatya
19-05-2013, 10:50 PM
With respect, some people are just gaining awareness, like myself. Going full steam ahead and expecting everyone to be on the same page as you can be overwhelming and will invite some negative comments.

Someone on here has the signature 'the truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off'. So true, but it doesn't last long. There's no hurry as long as it happens.

Thank you for your comment.
I completely understand what you are saying.

I never said nor aspect people to be 'on the same page as me' but I would like see people respecting one another like brothers and sisters.

What change can we make in the world if we cannot even get along and sharing our ideas in a peaceful manner. The answer is: None. We will not make a change unless we first make that change inside of us.

I welcome any comments positive or negative because they both give me the opportunity to grow, be compassionate and forgive.
I don't see any separation between myself and everyone else. If negative comments should arise this mean I am to learn more about compassion and forgiveness, patience and unconditional love. Therefore I thank everyone for any comments.

I'm very happy you have embarked on this journey of enlightenment, may you always shine light upon darkness and reveal the truth that is already within.

I love that quote, it is one of my favourite ones :) Anything that has the power to 'annoys us' allows us to look deeper and encourage us to seek truth. Keep seeking and shining! x

With much love and appreciation, Ahimsma and Satia x

eibsnews
20-05-2013, 09:57 AM
Don't worry, whilst some of you sit around singing songs and hugging trees there will be some of us actually out there doing something constructive.

elshaper
20-05-2013, 10:29 AM
Don't worry, whilst some of you sit around singing songs and hugging trees there will be some of us actually out there doing something constructive.
Well, it's like army isn't it. Some needs to go out there and kill while others cook. We can't have only one type of people because soldiers go hungry. :D

eibsnews
20-05-2013, 12:15 PM
Well, it's like army isn't it. Some needs to go out there and kill while others cook. We can't have only one type of people because soldiers go hungry. :D

lol, ok fair analogy.

eyes wide open
20-05-2013, 01:21 PM
David Icke & Alex Jones will be speaking at Bilderberg Fringe Festival.

belial
20-05-2013, 01:29 PM
Hopefully, Charlie Skelton will be there.

Might give the MSM some degree of credibility (small chance) :rolleyes: :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxtTg1zLca4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m69iStD8CSU

eibsnews
20-05-2013, 07:59 PM
I went to see the Mayor of Watford today and spoke with her about her comments. Seems like not everything is as it seems...

Firstly, The Grove hotel was not selected, it won a bid out of a number of hotels around the world. (This does strike me as surprising seeing their wonderfully humanist modern art that is on the grounds :rolleyes:.)

Secondly, the Watford Observer misquoted what she said, although to what degree I only have the word of the Mayor herself. She said that the police had said that there was a low chance of violence, but that a contingency had been arranged by the police just in case. I know all of you as well as me would prefer the police to be marching up to the Hotel to arrest these turds, but I guess you have to see if from their point of view when they haven't got all the information in front of them.

She said that she would have preferred the whole thing not to have been in Watford because of the logistical headache, and was trying all possible ways to try and get the Bilderberg lot to pay for the police operation, but that it was usually standard procedure that the host provincial council paid towards the policing (despite these people between them being multi-trillionaires.

Although she said she didn't understand why there was a big fuss over the event (I did try to explain the basic gist but there is only so much you can explain in 20 minutes without A) Looking like a nutter without the evidence to back it up, and B) Trying to reach through years of institutionalised political lifestyle.)

She did say that she saw the protest as pointless as they can all collude in private in person or over the phone whenever they liked. Although I agreed with her on that point, I did say that it is more symbolic, that the protest is more than simply being against them meeting in private once a year, and more about all the private collusion and back rubbing that goes on between them all the time. On this point she agreed, in particular on the fact that the reason why she had never really heard about it before was because (as I explained) that the likes of Murdoch and media tycoons were also present - meaning fair representation by the media was never going to happen (and she accepted that all mass-media has close and worrying ties with mainstream politics.)

In the end, although her opinion on it didn't seem to be swayed, she did seem to take on board what I was saying and seemed to at least share some of my concerns.

I said I was concerned about policing, particularly if the event gets advertised as being 'violent', as it may provoke violence from the police towards the protesters before anything happens, like what happened at the G20 back in '08'.
I was told that Hertfordshire police have been told to go easy on us protesters and to facilitate protest as best as possible.
Her assistant has said she will get back in touch with me to let me know whether or not G4S or any other private security they will have there will armed.

I'm not sure where this festival is meant to be taking place by the way seeing as she was quite sure that the original suggested site was rejected by the farmer who owned the land, but I'm unsure if this is the right location that was originally being discussed.

Ian2day
20-05-2013, 08:41 PM
I went to see the Mayor of Watford today and spoke with her about her comments. Seems like not everything is as it seems...

Firstly, The Grove hotel was not selected, it won a bid out of a number of hotels around the world. (This does strike me as surprising seeing their wonderfully humanist modern art that is on the grounds :rolleyes:.)

Secondly, the Watford Observer misquoted what she said, although to what degree I only have the word of the Mayor herself. She said that the police had said that there was a low chance of violence, but that a contingency had been arranged by the police just in case. I know all of you as well as me would prefer the police to be marching up to the Hotel to arrest these turds, but I guess you have to see if from their point of view when they haven't got all the information in front of them.

She said that she would have preferred the whole thing not to have been in Watford because of the logistical headache, and was trying all possible ways to try and get the Bilderberg lot to pay for the police operation, but that it was usually standard procedure that the host provincial council paid towards the policing (despite these people between them being multi-trillionaires.

Although she said she didn't understand why there was a big fuss over the event (I did try to explain the basic gist but there is only so much you can explain in 20 minutes without A) Looking like a nutter without the evidence to back it up, and B) Trying to reach through years of institutionalised political lifestyle.)

She did say that she saw the protest as pointless as they can all collude in private in person or over the phone whenever they liked. Although I agreed with her on that point, I did say that it is more symbolic, that the protest is more than simply being against them meeting in private once a year, and more about all the private collusion and back rubbing that goes on between them all the time. On this point she agreed, in particular on the fact that the reason why she had never really heard about it before was because (as I explained) that the likes of Murdoch and media tycoons were also present - meaning fair representation by the media was never going to happen (and she accepted that all mass-media has close and worrying ties with mainstream politics.)

In the end, although her opinion on it didn't seem to be swayed, she did seem to take on board what I was saying and seemed to at least share some of my concerns.

I said I was concerned about policing, particularly if the event gets advertised as being 'violent', as it may provoke violence from the police towards the protesters before anything happens, like what happened at the G20 back in '08'.
I was told that Hertfordshire police have been told to go easy on us protesters and to facilitate protest as best as possible.
Her assistant has said she will get back in touch with me to let me know whether or not G4S or any other private security they will have there will armed.

I'm not sure where this festival is meant to be taking place by the way seeing as she was quite sure that the original suggested site was rejected by the farmer who owned the land, but I'm unsure if this is the right location that was originally being discussed.

Do you want to clarify this part as it almost reads that some private security will be armed!

eibsnews
20-05-2013, 08:58 PM
Do you want to clarify this part as it almost reads that some private security will be armed!

That's what I mean, I asked them whether their security will be armed and they said they'd get back to me during the week as she was unsure.

eyes wide open
20-05-2013, 10:05 PM

Thanks for the info. Can I link to it on f/b twitter to keep everyone up to date please? Just say no if you are not cool with it & I wont link.

eibsnews
20-05-2013, 10:10 PM
Thanks for the info. Can I link to it on f/b twitter to keep everyone up to date please? Just say no if you are not cool with it & I wont link.

Its why I did it, to get info. Twitter away mate.

eyes wide open
20-05-2013, 10:26 PM
Its why I did it, to get info. Twitter away mate.

cheers!

eibsnews
20-05-2013, 10:52 PM
cheers!

Apologies for the other day EWO by the way.

jondoeuk
20-05-2013, 10:55 PM
That's what I mean, I asked them whether their security will be armed and they said they'd get back to me during the week as she was unsure.

Since when were private security aloud to be armed?

eibsnews
20-05-2013, 10:59 PM
Since when were private security aloud to be armed?

http://www.ctrservices.co.uk/index.php

http://www.ctrservices.co.uk/firearm-training.htm

They can be, but only if they jump through hoops to get the licences. Most of them work in close protection of these sorts of Bilderberg people who certainly and understandably need it. They aren't common practice in the UK though, obviously. Interesting to note, when I did a bit of a reconnaissance mission along the canal I did see a hell of a lot of older 4x4's driving rather quickly for the small dirt track that leads from the road to the main house. I wonder whether they are using mercenaries, ex or current SAS. I was seen from a mile away and had police cars sent to my location from simply paddling along a river with my camera on me so I wonder whether they have observation teams set out in the main house, probably with IR at night too.

Could be wrong though.

jondoeuk
20-05-2013, 11:05 PM
http://www.ctrservices.co.uk/index.php

They can be, but only if they jump through hoops to get the licences. Most of them work in close protection of these sorts of Bilderberg people who certainly and understandably need it.

I would have thought armed police from one of the met units would be providing close protection.

eibsnews
20-05-2013, 11:10 PM
I would have thought armed police from one of the met units would be providing close protection.

I don't think they are. G4S has got the contract over at the Grove during the duration. You might be right, and there probably will be police on standby, but their private security that stands in the corridors and outside the main buildings whilst they sleep and so on probably would be armed, it makes sense.

I'm only trying to find out so I can post it up in case some kids decide its a good idea to try and sprint up the hill.

jondoeuk
20-05-2013, 11:16 PM
I don't think they are. G4S has got the contract over at the Grove during the duration. You might be right, and there probably will be police on standby, but their private security that stands in the corridors and outside the main buildings whilst they sleep and so on probably would be armed, it makes sense.

I'm only trying to find out so I can post it up in case some kids decide its a good idea to try and sprint up the hill.

Any armed security has to be declared to the home sec. Even the secret service have to say what "tools" they will be bringing over as some are not allowed. If a bunch of cowboys like G4S are allowed to be tooled up it very worrying for a number of reasons.

jond
21-05-2013, 09:13 AM
if G4S are handling security you'd probably be able to wander straight in dressed as osama bin laden theyre a fucking joke

silverfiligree
21-05-2013, 02:29 PM
Eibsnews - thank you for posting this info - it is really helpful indeed. Huge kudos to you for getting the time with her and asking such pertinent questions. Did you get any of it recorded?

I have a feeling that G4S will not be armed. The police, I suppose, will be and certainly the security inside the hotel. Good to put her on the spot about it and hopefully we will get a straight answer.

belial
21-05-2013, 02:54 PM

Indeed

Just like Alex Jones might be bull-horning.

At the end of the day, we all have to make a stance.

postmanjimjim
21-05-2013, 03:50 PM
Hey all.

Im plainning to come down on the sunday , but may be bale to come camp down on Fri-Sun if I can get time off work. Where is everybody meeting ? Is it right out side the hotel ? Are people meeting up and then heading to the hotel?

Cheers

eyes wide open
21-05-2013, 07:31 PM
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/watch-out-watford-here-comes-the-secretive-bilderberg-group-8626134.html

Whether it’s the shape-shifting group of reptilian descendants from the constellation Draco who control humanity, or the shadowy cabal of powerful financiers and politicians who covertly run all governments, conspiracy theorists are once again preparing for their annual jamboree of protest against those who really rule the world, this year in the highly secretive destination of... Watford.

For three days beginning on 6 June, a five-star hotel in Chandler’s Cross that normally hosts the England football team before Wembley matches, will turn over its 227 luxury rooms and 300-acre estate grounds to the über-secretive Bilderberg Group.

The Grove, once the home of the earls of Clarendon where prime ministers such as Palmerston and Walpole were guests and where a young Queen Victoria started the fashion for “the weekend break”, will turn back the clock when it welcomes around 140 of Europe and America’s most powerful leaders from banking, finance and politics with a scattering of royalty and aristocracy adding to the elite guest list.

Due to a tradition that stretches back to 1954 and the first conference held at the Hotel de Bilderberg in Oosterbeek in the Netherlands, nothing that is discussed or agreed at a Bilderberg meeting is reported. Until recently even the names of those who were invited was kept secret.

That tradition, however, according to discreet soundings made by The Independent on Sunday, could be about to change with the new generation of Bilderbergers, who are apparently uncomfortable with the total exclusion of the media.

The conference is the only “activity” of the secretive Bilderberg Group. The list of participants usually includes former US presidents, soon-to-be presidents, UK prime ministers-in-waiting, finance ministers from the leading Western democracies, and presidents of organisations such as the World Bank and the bosses of the largest multinational corporations.

Clinton, Blair, Bushes senior and junior, Cameron, Osborne, Kissinger, Bill Gates and, strangely, Peter Mandelson, have all been Bilderberg invitees in recent years.

Putting a global elite all in one place, and banning any media from attending or reporting what has been said, has led to a vast industry of wild conspiracy which suggests Bilderberg is a “world government meeting in the shadows”.

Watford, if the conspiracy theorists are correct, will be the place where the locations of the next wars are decided and where the next global pandemics will be created to boost the profits of the giant pharmaceutical industries. And forget democracy and ballot boxes – Watford will be where the next leaders of major world powers are actually anointed.

The masses expected to travel to Watford to protest at Bilderberg’s alleged grand design of one world government, centralised foreign policy, global obedience, enslavement, and global tax strategy, appear not to be worrying Hertfordshire Police.

“We’ve experience of dealing with these things,” said a force spokesman, “Some of our senior officers went to the G8 at Gleneagles – we’ve a resilient set-up.”

The force were less than pleased when Watford’s elected mayor, Dorothy Thornhill, warned that the town should be prepared for violent protests. “That was less than helpful,” said one officer. “But she’s revisited her comments. This is being blown up to be a bit bigger than it’s going to be.”

Nevertheless, specialist officers from the Metropolitan Police are being drafted in to assist a combined team from Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and Cambridge constabularies who are advanced in their preparations for Bilderberg 2013.

Five pitches belonging to the Fullerians Rugby Club, which backs on to The Grove estate, will be used as the police’s security headquarters for the three days of Bilderberg. “We’d no idea why the police wanted to hire the entire club,” said one Fullerians’ committee member. “But the season is finished, so we didn’t care. We took their money. But if we still had games left, then world government or not, we’d have said find somewhere else.”

Hertfordshire Police would make no comment on the potential security implications of discovering “giant lizards” in the grounds of The Grove. The throwaway line was a tongue-in-cheek reference to the belief of leading New Age conspiracy guru, David Icke. The former BBC presenter has written about the “Babylonian Brotherhood” of “inter-stellar reptilian humanoids” whose bloodline now includes US presidents, UK and Canadian prime ministers; with the House of Windsor described by Icke as “seriously reptilian”.

Icke has suggested that the Bilderberg Group, along with Illuminati, Chatham House, the IMF and the UN, all have a goal of world domination by micro-chipping the world’s population.

“Reporters” from some of the US’s most visited conspiracy websites, have already visited The Grove and claim the 2013 agenda will be focusing on “intellistreet” surveillance technology that can spy on populations 24/7; how the democratisation of 3-D printing of guns must be stopped; and how new strains of bird flu will be used to boost profits of leading drugs companies.

Although those who attend Bilderberg Group gatherings are sworn to secrecy, the Independent on Sunday spoke to a number of delegates who had attended some of the gatherings over the last four years. One, a UK politician, said: “It really is not that exciting, in fact it’s a bit run of the mill.” He compared it to the annual World Forum in Davos, Switzerland.

Another delegate said that most of the three days was taken up by “intense plenary sessions that focused on major global issues – but a lot of the most valued contact centred on informal lunch chats”.

Although the tradition of confidentiality was mostly defended, another diplomatic delegate said the younger generation of Bilderberg guests felt different about how useful the closed-door approach had become and were uncomfortable with the policy of total media exclusion. He said : “I sympathise with those who tell us the confidentiality policy only encourages the conspiracy theorists. It does.”

grannie27
22-05-2013, 01:27 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A5jNylGgds

Good for him !

grannie27
22-05-2013, 02:00 AM
I think this is the meeting everyone should of had their eyes on ....but not one comment ,pushed back to page 4 ;)

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=245752

123weregr8
22-05-2013, 03:01 AM

So will DI be there?

Does anyone know for sure?

morning
22-05-2013, 08:56 AM
So will DI be there?

Does anyone know for sure?

Here's the Bilderberg Fringe Festival website, where it's confirmed David will be speaking; http://www.bilderbergfringefestival.co.uk/

eibsnews
22-05-2013, 12:53 PM
Well I just got a bullshit reply from the Mayors office with nothing said about the security being armed or not so I can only assume that either they asked on my behalf and were told that its a secret, or didn't bother.

Sorry girls and boys, I tried to find out, but I guess now we'll find out on the day!

elshaper
22-05-2013, 03:14 PM
There is a mention of 'fake/shill' protesters....so just be aware.
Don't forget "divide them up 'n' and concur" tactics ;)
Have no tolerance for violence.