PDA

View Full Version : Americans fleeing the US In Great Numbers

pete3343
15-02-2013, 07:14 AM
Could Americans become the biggest immigrant class in the world in an attempt to flee an ever-expanding police state- The statistics say yes!

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2013/02/14/is-it-time-to-pack-your-bags-america/

bagatell
15-02-2013, 08:35 AM
Frying pans and fires...

ritchs
15-02-2013, 09:14 AM
I can imagine people considering leaving, but being how America has destroyed so many foreign countries, it would only be a matter of time till the shit caught up to you.

I would recommend relocating to a fairly rural area within the United States with access to stable water, enough acres to raise food and have weapons to defend yourself. I can see an economic collapse coming imho, and it will be very desperate times to live through. It could be as quickly as before the summer. We keep trying to gauge things and predict out futures, there is so much infighting amongst the Illuminati, that is why they are not yet in total control. But there are close indeed

If you stay put, network and know your neighbors, it will be a big thing to have people to reach out to each other and cooperate to survive.

They are labeling preppers as potential terrorists, how insane is that? Things are seriously very fucked up. I feel it will get much much worse before it gets better. They may even initiate war(s) and biochemical events. They are tsa'ing airports and sporting arenas, bus stations and trains. They are very very close to doing full cavity searches on people every day. They are already looking to initiate backscatter machines into federal office buildings in addition to the airports. Schools and businesses are not more than a year away from that. Drones, and everyone a potential enemy of the state. "If you see something , say something" ....ffs I believe the humiliating searches are a both a prelude to induce people to get microchips (to avoid the humiliation) and to condition them to a police state presence.

The most disturbing information I have read in the past month is that the Chinese are solidly part of the Illuminati plans. I had long hoped not for a balance of power, but I am sadly leaning toward a worldwide network, and that the balance of power is a false hope.

There was a excellent poster on here, that I admired his posts, "the apprentice" He has not posted in a while. He always said to "skill up" meaning acquire skills that you will be able to barter with. One the system goes, we will be on black markets and a barter economy. The more self sufficient you are the better your chances. We may actually go back to horse and buggy times and candles, its not beyond happening.

All these things might not happen, it may just simply fall apart, it seems insurmountable. They donít have enough people to do all this. They may be flailing out wildly now in desperation. Do we watch and do nothing or do we get ready? I for one am getting ready

matematik
15-02-2013, 11:23 AM
The irony is, many of those Americans fleeing their own country will likely be heading to the UK, which is an even bigger police state with an even worse economy than the US.

Americans seem to have a very idealized perception of British life which is completely at odds with reality. The stereotype of Britain in America is a nation that is well-educated, aware of its history, extremely polite, safe and a bastion of Anglo-Saxon freedom, democracy and individuality.

In reality the UK is poorly educated, completely dominated by pop culture, not very polite, not very safe and has one of the most corrupt and nontransparent governments in the Western world.

grandmasterp
15-02-2013, 12:20 PM
Plenty of remote places remain in the USA for anyone who wants to get away from it all.
The Redoubt would be my first choice.
American Redoubt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Don't even think about England, there is no room and no defensible land available to buy unless you are very wealthy indeed.
Wet semi vertical shit holes in Wales that will only grow stones can be purchased cheaply but only by fools.

mido
15-02-2013, 03:09 PM
The irony is, many of those Americans fleeing their own country will likely be heading to the UK, which is an even bigger police state with an even worse economy than the US.

Americans seem to have a very idealized perception of British life which is completely at odds with reality. The stereotype of Britain in America is a nation that is well-educated, aware of its history, extremely polite, safe and a bastion of Anglo-Saxon freedom, democracy and individuality.

In reality the UK is poorly educated, completely dominated by pop culture, not very polite, not very safe and has one of the most corrupt and nontransparent governments in the Western world.

Well said. Out in some rural parts of Britain there are still traditional standards, but I see these have collapsed when I go to large cities, or watch tv (or surf the net :rolleyes: )

grandmasterp
15-02-2013, 03:13 PM
I still reckon that the smart money moves to New Zealand.
Far enough away and self sufficient to weather anything is New Zealand.
You need a pretty high boredom threshold to live there though.

mido
15-02-2013, 03:17 PM

what about canada? how is it in Vancouver I wonder?

grandmasterp
15-02-2013, 03:22 PM
The Hutterites have Canada sewn up smallholding wise.
Plus there's that land border with the USA, won't be too long before those USA homeys begin to take an interest WTSHTF.
The American Redoubt is your best bet for that part of the world as they are well armed and prepped to repel boarders.
Stuck up a lane in Canada you'd be toast.

dude111
16-02-2013, 02:32 AM
I can imagine people considering leaving, but being how America has destroyed so many foreign countries, it would only be a matter of time till the shit caught up to you.Indeed..... I DONT THINK THERE IS 1 COUNTRY THEY HAVENT FUCKED WITH IS THERE??

Fucking assholes!!!!!!!

kalliades
16-02-2013, 02:45 AM
USA has always been a police state, it's just you didn't feel it if you kept in line like a good citizen. Otherwise it was racial segregation, house of unamerican activities committee, black listing, bizarre CIA experiments on their own people, the draft. This idea that's it is a free country is hokum. Perhaps for a few years in between the end of slavery and start of the federal reserve it was technically free I suppose.

kappy0405
16-02-2013, 02:48 AM
USA has always been a police state, it's just you didn't feel it if you kept in line like a good citizen. Otherwise it was racial segregation, house of unamerican activities committee, black listing, bizarre CIA experiments on their own people, the draft. This idea that's it is a free country is hokum. Perhaps for a few years in between the end of slavery and start of the federal reserve it was technically free I suppose.

Exactly right.

kappy0405
16-02-2013, 02:52 AM
I can imagine people considering leaving, but being how America has destroyed so many foreign countries, it would only be a matter of time till the shit caught up to you.

I would recommend relocating to a fairly rural area within the United States with access to stable water, enough acres to raise food and have weapons to defend yourself.

Precisely what I'll be doing soon enough. :cool:

captain cee bee
16-02-2013, 02:59 AM

Fucking get in..............england is the heart of the NWO, although over the centuries they have managed to muddy the waters.......Now what Warren Gatland said is "anti-english" the english are the new jews (take over the world and whine like a bitch when anyone notices)

Bill Beaumont rebukes Warren Gatland over Lions' anti-England stance
http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2013/feb/12/bill-beaumont-warren-gatland-lions

England is the most class ridden, elitest country on the planet (and i'm English)

reverendjim
16-02-2013, 03:12 AM
what about canada? how is it in Vancouver I wonder?lol...its not canada anymore

kappy0405
16-02-2013, 03:27 AM
Fucking get in..............england is the heart of the NWO, although over the centuries they have managed to muddy the waters.......Now what Warren Gatland said is "anti-english" the english are the new jews (take over the world and whine like a bitch when anyone notices)

...England is the most class ridden, elitest country on the planet (and i'm English)

Good post. When it comes down to it, England, America, & Israel are all basically one entity. Ultimately, the NWO is Anglo-American-Jewish imperialism.

But as you said, they've muddied the waters, so people are often quick to single out one side & defend their country's government out of some sense of "patriotism", thinking they're "exceptional" & innocent, basically falling for another ruse & right back into the trap.

baddoggydown
16-02-2013, 04:16 AM
Plenty of remote places remain in the USA for anyone who wants to get away from it all.
The Redoubt would be my first choice.
American Redoubt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Redoubt)

Don't even think about England, there is no room and no defensible land available to buy unless you are very wealthy indeed.
Wet semi vertical shit holes in Wales that will only grow stones can be purchased cheaply but only by fools.

As a Welsh Bugger I take great offence at this I'll have you know we grow the best stones in the world! :D

There is nowhere to run is there? It's all frighteningly oppressive maybe at a pinch South America (a few places I'll keep to myself) but really being a perpetual tourist would be better just keep moving a lifetime of choosing the least worst options.

atlantabizgal
16-02-2013, 04:16 AM
http://www.state.gov/m/fsi/tc/79765.htm

lots of info about expatriation

arcyclus
16-02-2013, 05:43 AM
I would recommend relocating to a fairly rural area within the United States with access to stable water, enough acres to raise food and have weapons to defend yourself. I can see an economic collapse coming imho, and it will be very desperate times to live through. It could be as quickly as before the summer. We keep trying to gauge things and predict out futures, there is so much infighting amongst the Illuminati, that is why they are not yet in total control. But there are close indeed

I think so to.

We could see a situation where with a dollar collapse, Americans could not afford the food it produces. Food produced here, placed on the open market, all is fine as long as the Dollar has credibility, but look out when it does not.

IMO, a good supply of food is absolutely essential. Most people do not understand how delicately balanced our food distribution system actually is. The least little thing could throw the whole thing out of whack.

bikerdruid
16-02-2013, 06:27 AM
I think so to.

We could see a situation where with a dollar collapse, Americans could not afford the food it produces. Food produced here, placed on the open market, all is fine as long as the Dollar has credibility, but look out when it does not.

IMO, a good supply of food is absolutely essential. Most people do not understand how delicately balanced our food distribution system actually is. The least little thing could throw the whole thing out of whack.

there are likely millions of americans in canada, working.

arcyclus
16-02-2013, 07:14 AM
there are likely millions of americans in canada, working.

You guys have had a steady flow of American immigrants since the Vietnam war, haven't you?

bikerdruid
16-02-2013, 03:27 PM
You guys have had a steady flow of American immigrants since the Vietnam war, haven't you?

yup...started with draft dodgers during the vietnam war...and has not stopped since.
i'll bet that calgary at over a million is at least 20% american due to the oil industry.

matematik
16-02-2013, 07:07 PM
Good post. When it comes down to it, England, America, & Israel are all basically one entity. Ultimately, the NWO is Anglo-American-Jewish imperialism.

Utter rubbish. Don't start blaming this NWO stuff on the English.

Most politicians in the UK are of Scottish, Irish, Jewish and European origin.

Furthermore, most prominent colonialists during the British Empire were Scottish and Irish.

The Scottish and Irish have collectively done more to destroy the world than the English ever have. It is England that has been ruled by the Scottish and Irish ruling classes.

You "Irish-Americans" need to start getting a bit more clued up before you start spouting anti-English bile.

grandmasterp
16-02-2013, 07:26 PM
No way could you have an English NWO anyway it wouldn't work very well, take every weekend off and insist on long tea breaks.
You need some mittel European 'drive' for world domination to run smoothly.
Jews are industrious folk my money's on them for running the NWO show.

nick68
16-02-2013, 08:13 PM
Don't forget Americans, wherever you go - wherever you might chooses to live, your Government (sic) requires you to file a tax return back to the States... so, there is no escape from the New World 'order' to pay for the ongoing and global Tyranny.

I almost feel sorry for them, but then so many Yanks already live abroad and work for the machine in Embassies (American soil in a sovereign state - wtf???!) and really are brain dead/brain washed into believing that Iran poses a threat to anyone!

Stoopid begets idiots...

kappy0405
16-02-2013, 08:48 PM
Utter rubbish. Don't start blaming this NWO stuff on the English.

Most politicians in the UK are of Scottish, Irish, Jewish and European origin.

Furthermore, most prominent colonialists during the British Empire were Scottish and Irish.

The Scottish and Irish have collectively done more to destroy the world than the English ever have. It is England that has been ruled by the Scottish and Irish ruling classes.

You "Irish-Americans" need to start getting a bit more clued up before you start spouting anti-English bile.

Thanks for proving my point:

people are often quick to single out one side & defend their country's government out of some sense of "patriotism", thinking they're "exceptional" & innocent, basically falling for another ruse & right back into the trap.

For one, I didn't blame the NWO on "the English". I blamed it on Anglo-American & Jewish imperialism. I realize ordinary Englishmen & Americans are completely innocent, but our governments suck, regardless of who runs them.

In the future, when someone talks about "imperialism", they're obviously talking about the government, okay?

matematik
16-02-2013, 08:58 PM
Thanks for proving my point:

For one, I didn't blame the NWO on "the English". I blamed it on Anglo-American & Jewish imperialism. I realize ordinary Englishmen & Americans are completely innocent, but our governments suck, regardless of who runs them.

In the future, when someone talks about "imperialism", they're obviously talking about the government, okay?

Most British establishment figures are not Anglo-Saxon, most of them are Scottish, Irish, Jewish or European. Hence the use of the term "Anglo-American" is a mis-nomer.

truthispower
16-02-2013, 09:05 PM

Hi grandmasterp,
According to Greg Hallet, New Zealand is a very corrupt place to live, here's the link :

http://www.theworldoftruth.net/HallettReport/No1.html#.UR_zY6V9CSo

His site is very interesting indeed.