PDA

View Full Version : Yahweh's false prophet...

kasalt
28-03-2008, 04:19 AM
Deuteronomy 18.20-22:

20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak...even that prophet shall die.
21 And if thou say in thine heart, 'How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken?'
22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

Nuclear War Starts 9-12-2006 - YouTube

Nuclear War June 12, 2007 - YouTube

Nuclear War Starts 9-12-2006 - Reloaded (Edit) - YouTube

thisisaknife August 31st - Short Version - YouTube

snoopsnuffleopagus
28-03-2008, 04:39 PM
Hi Kasalt, old buddy, old pal: :)

Perhaps you and your viewers will find this interesting.

This is a reprise of a Wayne Madsen Article I presented to you before but you were uncharacteristically quiet about it. You never commentated, like all my other Queries to you were unanswered.

How's krsna doing, everything ok with your life?, or are your personal problems beginning to overwhelm you? I do not get a 'Joy' vibe from your Posts, any of them.

Don't Worry, Be Happy! :)

Please enjoy! :)

Yahweh Inspired His Prophets and Apostles to prophesy of a nuclear baby. It was prophesied to be conceived September 12, 2006.

Nine months later (the gestation period) would be June 12, 2007, the time of birth, which would kill a third part of man over a fourth part of the earth in and around the great River Euphrates. September 12, 2006 is the date given in Prophecy; June 12, 2007 was the assumption that the Prophecy showing pains as a woman with child would take nine months.

I Thessalonians 5:1-3—

1 But concerning the times and the seasons, brothers, you have no need that I should write to you.

2 For you yourselves know perfectly that the Day of Yahweh so comes as a thief in the night.

3 For when they will say: Peace—true peace! then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a woman with child; and they will not escape.

As the events unfolded my assumption was right, but another Prophecy came into the picture that I will cover later.

Notice The News Events

As Condoleezza Rice said, "a war does not start with the dropping of a bomb. It starts with the decision to drop and the planning to carry out the decision to drop the bomb." Please read the news article excerpt, giving attention to what is underlined.

09/27/07

Air Force refused to fly weapons to Middle East theater

Wayne Madsen

WMR has learned from U.S. and foreign intelligence sources that the B-52 transporting six stealth AGM-129 Advanced Cruise Missiles, each armed with a W-80-1 nuclear warhead, on August 30, were destined for the Middle East via Barksdale Air Force Base in Louisiana.
www.thepeoplesvoice.org 9/27/07

Notice the date of the first paragraph—August 30, 2007. Now think of Condoleezza Rice's statement above.

When was the plan conceived? August is only 2 months from June, 2007 when Prophecy shows the third part of man would die by a nine month nuclear baby. History also shows eleven month babies and some gestate even longer.

Now notice the next two points from the same news article above.

09/27/07

It is now apparent that the command and control breakdown, reported as a BENT SPEAR incident to the Secretary of Defense and White House, was not the result of a command and control chain-of-command "failures" but the result of a revolt and push back by various echelons within the Air Force and intelligence agencies against a planned U.S. attack on Iran using nuclear and conventional weapons.

Notice the 2,000-year-old Prophecy naming nuclear war and where it would be: the fourth part of the earth in and around the great River Euphrates; both fulfilled. In this Prophecy we see war, famine, and disease over a fourth part of the earth.

Revelation 6:7-8—

7 And when He had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say: Come and see.

8 And I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And the name of him who sat upon it was death, and sheol; the grave, followed with him. And power was given to them over a fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with pestilence—the same under the authority of the beast of the earth.

We then see that a third part of man is killed in and around the great River Euphrates.

Revelation 9:13-15—

13 And the Last Malak sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the Golden Altar which is before Yahweh,

14 Saying to the Last Malak which had the trumpet: Loose the four messengers who are bound for the great River Euphrates!

15 And the four messengers were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a moon; month, and a year, in order to slay the third part of man.

Iran is located in the fourth part of the earth and that is where six nuclear bombs were headed. Remember nuclear is what I said these Prophecies show.

Notice the third point of the news article:

9/27/07

WMR has learned that a U.S. attack on Iran using nuclear and conventional weapons was scheduled to coincide with Israel's September 6 air attack on a reputed Syrian nuclear facility in Sayr az-Zwar, near the village of Tal Abyad, in northern Syria, near the Turkish border on the Euphrates River. Israel's attack, code named OPERATION ORCHARD, was to provide a reason for the U.S. to strike Iran.

Notice please, the Euphrates river, just as Revelation 9:13-15 shows. For the date that's given in Prophecy of this great kill with nuclear war, you will need to get our book, Birth Of The Nuclear Baby. This is a combination of Prophecies that must all be put together in proper order, as is done in our book Birth Of The Nuclear Baby. The assumption date (based on a 9-month baby and not longer) was June 12, 2007. Now notice the next point:

9/27/07

There is also a connection between these two events as the Pentagon's highly-classified PROJECT CHECKMATE, a compartmented U.S. Air Force program that has been working on an attack plan for Iran since June 2007…

June 2007 is the exact month shown in our book, Birth Of The Nuclear Baby. Remember this date and look back to the first paragraph of the Birth Of The Nuclear Baby.

Another birth pain took place September 6, 2007, thought to be by Israel on the very bank of the great River Euphrates.

This was later reported to have been done by the Quartet, particularly by the U.S., as the following news excerpt shows.

'USAF struck Syrian nuclear site'
The September 6 raid over Syria was carried out by the US Air Force...
www.jpost.com

I marvel at the Great Wisdom of Yahweh to inspire a Prophecy showing 2,000 years later an exact date and location and yet to be fulfilled the number of man that will be killed by this attack.

It's plain to see that all these Prophecies of this nuclear war that will kill a third part of man over a fourth part of the earth in and around the great River Euphrates would have been fulfilled already had it not been for another Prophecy showing the Plan of Yahweh. This Prophecy was given to show Yahweh's Plan, but it was fulfilled for the people whom Yahweh is calling and those already in His Work. For details of the reason for this next Prophecy refer to the January 2008 issue of The Prophetic Word magazine. Prophecy shows Yahweh's Plan for the soon coming nuclear baby; by Yahweh's Authority this baby is being held back. Notice again.

snoopsnuffleopagus
28-03-2008, 04:42 PM
Revelation 6:7-8—

7 And when He had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say: Come and see.

8 And I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And the name of him who sat upon it was death; and sheol; the grave, followed with him. And power was given to them over a fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with pestilence—the same under the authority of the beast of the earth.

It is this war that is holding back for a while. Notice:

Revelation 7:1-3—

1 And after these things I saw four messengers standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, so that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.

2 And I saw another Malak ascending from the east, having the Seal of the Living Father; and he cried with a loud voice to the four messengers, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,

3 Saying: Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, until we have sealed the Servants of our Father in their foreheads.

There is no reason that the nuclear strike planned for Iran, and the very dates that Prophecy shows, were not fulfilled, except this Prophecy of holding these things back by the Authority of Yahweh to try His People and protect His Last Days' Work.

The U.S.A. has the most reliable air force of any nation at any time in history, but they could not perform an order. Why? Because Yahweh sent a spirit unto them and they had no power to resist.

The dates were right. The location was right. Six nuclear bombs would have definitely killed a third part of man over a fourth part of that location. The Prophecy of Revelation is true. Yahweh is, at this time, holding back this starting war, giving you time to believe and repent.

snoopsnuffleopagus
28-03-2008, 04:48 PM
The nuclear wars will not be held back long. When Revelation 7:1-3 is fulfilled they will be turned loose and you will see; first, a third part of man killed over a fourth part of the earth in and around the great River Euphrates.

Then you will see all nations involved, bringing the worst famine in history, the worst disease epidemics in history, and nuclear wars that will darken the sun, leaving four-fifths of the earth's population dead. Notice it will be loosed:

Revelation 9:13-15—

13 And the Last Malak sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the Golden Altar which is before Yahweh,

14 Saying to the Last Malak which had the trumpet: Loose the four messengers who are bound for the great River Euphrates!

15 And the four messengers were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a moon; month, and a year, in order to slay the third part of man.

This is the nuclear baby war. But the religions will still not repent. Notice:

Revelation 9:20-21—

20 And the rest of the men who were not killed by these plagues, still did not repent of the works of their hands, that they should not worship demons, and gods (elohim, teraphim) of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which can neither see, nor hear, nor walk;

21 Neither did they repent of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

They will continue in what causes wars. The finishing of Yahweh's Plan is to allow the tree of the mixture of Righteousness and evil, all those who choose that way, to continue in their lifestyles until they wipe out themselves. Notice:

Revelation 6:12-13—

12 And I looked when He had opened the sixth seal, and behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood.

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, as a fig tree drops its untimely figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind.

Notice the sun is darkened. The Savior gave more on this Prophecy in:

Mattithyah 24:21-22, 29—

21 For then will be Great Tribulation, such as has not come to pass since the beginning of the world to this time—no, nor ever will be.

22 And unless those days were shortened, there would no flesh be saved; but for the Elect's sake, those days will be shortened.

29 Immediately, but after the Great Tribulation of those days will the sun be darkened, and the moon will not give her light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.

Notice the sun darkened, the same as in:

Revelation 6:12-13—

12 And I looked when He had opened the sixth seal, and behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood.

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, as a fig tree drops its untimely figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind.

Only when the sun is darkened and all hope of life is gone will the wars stop and a new Kingdom will take over, the Kingdom of Yahweh.

Yahweh is allowing sin to continue until four-fifths of mankind is destroyed and all hope of life is gone to prove to heaven and earth what sin brings.

Deuteronomy 30:15-19—

15 See, I have set before you this day Life by Righteousness, and death by destruction—

16 In that I command you this day to love Yahweh your Father, by walking in all His Ways, by keeping His Laws, His Statutes, and His Judgments, so that you may live and multiply, and so Yahweh your Father may bless you in the land which you go in to possess.

17 But if your heart turns away, and you are not obedient, and you are drawn away to submit to gods (elohim), to worship them by serving them—

18 I declare to you this day that you will surely perish; you will not prolong your days in the land which you cross over the Yardan to possess.

19 I call heaven and earth as witnesses against you this day, that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses—therefore choose life, so both you and your children may live.

The reason this Message is being brought to you is because Yahweh is giving you time to study these Prophecies, believe them, and come out of this sin-sick world.

Revelation 18:1-5, 8—

1 And after these things I saw another Malak come down from heaven, having great authority; and the earth was enlightened with His Glory.

2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying: Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of demons, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth have grown rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying: Come out of her, My People, so that you do not partake in her sins, and so that you do not receive of her plagues,

5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and Yahweh has remembered her iniquities!

8 Therefore, at that time her plagues will come—death, and mourning, and famine; and she will be utterly burned with fire; for just is the Judgment that has come to pass against her.

snoopsnuffleopagus
28-03-2008, 04:55 PM
If the world would but look at the Prophecies and Laws written in the Holy Inspired Scriptures and then believe the Savior's Words, this would put them on the road to understanding the way to stop the curses, which all the world is now bringing upon itself. Notice first what the Savior said in:

Luke 24:25—

Then He said to them: O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the Prophets have spoken!

The Savior spoke of this very time period in which we now live, saying we would have the worst disease epidemics ever in man's history—in this time period; plus the worst wars and the worst famines.

Mattithyah 24:7—

For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines, and pestilences; disease epidemics, and earthquakes in place after place:

What's In Today's News?

Below are a few news article excerpts, showing famine and disease epidemics.

Despite bumper grain crop,
33 countries in food crisis: UN
ROME (AFP) - Despite projections of a bumper grain crop this year, 33 countries will not have enough food…
yahoo.com

How Long Can the World Feed Itself?
By Gwynne Dyer
…world food supply just about meets demand, with no reserve to cover further population growth. But the population will grow anyway, and the world's existing grain supply for human consumption is being eroded…
… there is no sign that the downward trend is going to reverse. If it doesn't, then at some point not too far down the road, we'll reach the point of absolute food shortages, and rationing by price kicks in. In other words, grain prices soar, and the poorest start to starve.
energybulletin.net

The Coming Starvation In America

…there was enough grain in storage, paid for by the American tax-payers, to last the masses inside the United States for three full years, if need be. But now it all is but gone!
By 1996, the United States Department of Agriculture (U.S.D.A.) claimed that there was enough food in warehouse storage to last every man, woman and child in the cities a 3 day supply and a 5 day supply for every man, woman, and child in the countryside, should a great national emergency occur.
In 2003, the U.S.D.A. stopped measuring for "days in reserve" of food for every man, woman, and child in the United States… only 77 pounds of food per person is available before all food is TOTALLY GONE in the United States…
By September of 2005, there is now only 15.7 pounds of reserved foodstuffs in the food-chain for every man, woman, and child in the United States. This is not a daily supply, this amount represents the total food everyone will get for ....how long, who knows!
… the 15.7 pounds of food in reserve is becoming less by the day…
theantechamber.net

Disease Epidemics

Emerging diseases remain a global concern

Infectious diseases are responsible for 26% of mortality worldwide.
by Lauren Riley
IDN Staff Writer

SAN DIEGO — Global emergence and re-emergence of diseases remain a challenge because of the microbes' abilities to replicate and mutate, according to Anthony S. Fauci, MD.
Today, infectious diseases are the second leading cause of mortality worldwide and the leading cause of mortality in people from birth to 29 years of age, according to Fauci.
HIV/AIDS is the leading cause of mortality due to an infectious disease in the world and in history, according to Fauci. About 39.5 million people worldwide have HIV…
Old diseases, ongoing issues
Malaria results in 1.3 million deaths each year, mostly in children younger than 5, Fauci said.
Fauci said that another historically forgotten disease — tuberculosis — still affects much of the world.
Fauci defined West Nile virus as a re-emerging disease because it has been present in Africa and the Middle East for centuries and migrated to the United States in 1999. The disease is present and will not be eradicated because the three ingredients needed for the spread of West Nile virus _ mosquitoes, birds and people _ will always be present, he said.
Newly emerging
SARS began in the Guangdong Province in China in November 2002…the disease spread through other travelers and led to the crisis in fall 2003, he said. Approximately 8,000 cases of SARS and 774 deaths occurred.
infectiousdiseasenews.com

Infections make deadly comeback - death by infectious disease increasing in US and around the world - Science News of the Week
Lisa Seachrist
Infectious diseases, once thought to have been vanquished by vaccines and antibiotics, are reemerging as a serious health threat both in the United States and worldwide, researchers reported at an American Medical Association press conference in Washington, D.C, this week.
Ebola, HIV, hantavirus, and antibiotic-resistant bacteria serve as reminders that microbes remain a menacing force. A new study of death certificates shows that from 1980 to 1992, death from infectious disease increased by 58 percent…
msnbc.msn.com

Remember the Savior's words for this time period; worst epidemics ever. Now, notice the following article.

U.N.: Diseases spreading faster than ever

GENEVA, Switzerland (Reuters) — Infectious diseases are emerging more quickly around the globe, spreading faster and becoming increasingly difficult to treat, the World Health organization (WHO) said on Thursday.
"Infectious diseases are now spreading geographically much faster than at any time in history," the WHO said.
Since the 1970s, the WHO said, new threats have been identified at an "unprecedented rate" of one or more every year, meaning that nearly 40 diseases exist today which were unknown just over a generation ago.
During the past five years alone, WHO experts had verified more than 1,100 epidemics of different diseases.
With more than 2 billion people traveling by air every year, the U.N. agency said: "an outbreak or epidemic in one part of the world is only a few hours away from becoming an imminent threat somewhere else."
I warned that global efforts to control infectious diseases have already been "seriously jeopardized" by widespread drug resistance, a consequence of poor medical treatment and misuse of antibiotics.
This is a particular problem in tuberculosis, where extensively drug-resistant (XDR-TB) strains of the contagious respiratory ailment have emerged worldwide.
"Drug resistance is also evident in diarrhoeal diseases, hospital-acquired infections, malaria, meningitis, respiratory tract infections, and sexually transmitted infections, and is emerging in HIV," the report declared.
"The question of a pandemic of influenza from this virus or another avian influenza virus is still a matter of when, not if," the WHO said.
www.cnn.com

Remember the Savior's Words. He foretold of this time period. As you can see from the news articles we are seeing the worst of everything at this time, just like the Prophecy shows we would. Notice again:

Mattithyah 24:7—

For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines, and pestilences; disease epidemics, and earthquakes in place after place:

When we compare the next Scripture relating to this Prophecy, we see Yahshua is saying the worst of everything.

Mattithyah 24:21-22—

21 For then will be Great Tribulation, such as has not come to pass since the beginning of the world to this time—no, nor ever will be.

22 And unless those days were shortened, there would no flesh be saved; but for the Elect's sake, those days will be shortened.

This Prophecy is spoken of to be in the end time. Notice:

Mattithyah 24:3, 14—

3 Now as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying; Tell us, when will these things be? What will be the sign of Your Coming and the End of the Age?

14 And this Message of the Kingdom will be preached to all the world by the One who bears witness to all nations; and then The End will come.

The Holy Scriptures, in showing Yahweh's Greatness, proclaim that only Yahweh can foretell the future. I ask all the Jews who worship god, el, elohim, lord, adonai, and the Muslims who have their gods that they honor, plus religions of India, Egypt, all the people of the earth who worship gods, can those gods foretell the future for you? If they are not wise enough to foretell the future, how can they possibly give you life?

When Yahweh led the Twelve Tribes of Israyl out of Egypt He showed His Power over all the known gods, because Egypt worshiped all the known gods of earth and heaven. They did not know Yahweh because Yahweh was not listed among the gods.

When the first copies of the Holy Scriptures were written they did not refer to Yahweh as a god. It was the later copies of the Original Scriptures that man changed, replacing the Name of Yahweh with the titles of god, lord, el, elohim, and Mary, the queen of heaven, even your goddesses. For full details you need our books, There Is Someone Out There and In Search Of A Savior.

fullfathomfive
28-03-2008, 05:15 PM
Yahweh Inspired His Prophets and Apostles to prophesy of a nuclear baby. It was prophesied to be conceived September 12, 2006.

Howdy Snoops. Interesting posts as per usual. I need help (ha ha). Where was this date prophesied?

snoopsnuffleopagus
28-03-2008, 05:25 PM
Howdy Snoops. Interesting posts as per usual. I need help (ha ha). Where was this date prophesied?

Howdy! :) Right Back at you fullfathomfive:

Honestly, I think yisrayl was first saying the wars would occur late 90s.

The Stage is Set, the Characters are all in Place, we are just waiting for.......

I cannot think of any other man or woman who is in such total opposition to the NWO.

The Vatican is the Big Beast, the USA is the Little Beast, doing the will of the Big Beast;

GWB has declared: He will spread Death & Destruction to the Four Corners of the Earth

He has also declared: He will bring Democracy to all Nations

We live in interesting times.

Ciao!: Snoops

synergy777
28-03-2008, 05:27 PM
snoop fantastic work,

lets see the detractors like madthumbs weep.

btw, madthumbs has been outed, ignore his antics.

snoopsnuffleopagus
28-03-2008, 05:46 PM
snoop fantastic work,

lets see the detractors like madthumbs weep.

btw, madthumbs has been outed, ignore his antics.

Most Cordial Felicitations; Synergy:

All of us are in this together, the Rubber Hits the Road in the 3d 5sense world.

What are our day to day actions?

Are they part of the Solution or part of the Problem?

In my personal Life, I have received Tangible Benefits & Rewards for heeding the Teachings of YHVH, His Son, Yahshua and all His other Servants.

And many are those who benefit from my benefit, because I love to share.

I have nothing but love for Madthumb and his cohorts, they are crying out for Love and I am ready to help. :)

A Fantastic Future awaits us, but first, Humankind must learn some very important lessons.

Kind Regards: Snoopsnuffleopagus

kasalt
28-03-2008, 05:51 PM
Don't Worry, Be Happy! :)

Please enjoy! :)

Nine months later (the gestation period) would be June 12, 2007, the time of birth, which would kill a third part of man over a fourth part of the earth in and around the great River Euphrates. September 12, 2006 is the date given in Prophecy; June 12, 2007 was the assumption that the Prophecy showing pains as a woman with child would take nine months...We then see that a third part of man is killed...

First you tell me, "Don't Worry, Be Happy! Please enjoy!" and then you launch into a bunch of fear mongering about nuclear war?

Its time for you to break your programming, Snoop. Wake up and smell the coffee. Quit peddling HOY lies.

I do not get a 'Joy' vibe from your Posts, any of them.

Sorry if I don't enjoy doomsday pessimism as much as you do, Mr. "Nuclear Baby"! :rolleyes:

synergy777
28-03-2008, 05:51 PM
Most Cordial Felicitations; Synergy:

All of us are in this together, the Rubber Hits the Road in the 3d 5sense world.

What are our day to day actions?

Are they part of the Solution or part of the Problem?

In my personal Life, I have received Tangible Benefits & Rewards for heeding the Teachings of YHVH, His Son, Yahshua and all His other Servants.

And many are those who benefit from my benefit, because I love to share.

I have nothing but love for Madthumb and his cohorts, they are crying out for Love and I am ready to help.

A Fantastic Future awaits us, but first, Humankind must learn some very important lessons.

see thats it bro, look at the compassion you have for them,

look at the manner in which they act,

and yet your compassion comes from teachings they view as evil,

and their behaviour comes from teachings they view as good.

the proof is in the pudding, actions speak louder than words. your actions are compassionate, theres are not.

keep up the good work.

kasalt
28-03-2008, 05:54 PM
snoop fantastic work

You're not actually buying into this nonsense are you?

synergy777
28-03-2008, 06:03 PM
i admire his work, and like his info.

i listen to everyone, as i want all angles/sides, before arriving to my own conclusion.

as i do not know everything, i think its vital to hear all sides, don't you?

fullfathomfive
28-03-2008, 06:06 PM
Yahweh is allowing sin to continue until four-fifths of mankind is destroyed and all hope of life is gone to prove to heaven and earth what sin brings.

This immediately struck a cord with me.

Professor Lovelock (of Gaia theory fame, take it or leave it), argues that:

'Nuclear power can solve our energy problem - the bigger challenge will be food. "Maybe they'll synthesise food. I don't know. Synthesising food is not some mad visionary idea; you can buy it in Tesco's, in the form of Quorn. It's not that good, but people buy it. You can live on it." But he fears we won't invent the necessary technologies in time, and expects "about 80%" of the world's population to be wiped out by 2100. Prophets have been foretelling Armageddon since time began, he says. "But this is the real thing."'

http://www.guardian.co.uk/theguardian/2008/mar/01/scienceofclimatechange.climatechange

Rather than war, could not climate change lead to the inevitable?

I'm not arguing for climate change either way. Whether it's the Sun or mankind responsible, the end result could be the same.

I try to remain postive but must admit it's all rather worrying, even if I'm not around to witness it.

kasalt
28-03-2008, 06:30 PM
i listen to everyone, as i want all angles/sides, before arriving to my own conclusion.

as i do not know everything, i think its vital to hear all sides, don't you?

Sure, but "Yisrael" Hawkins' track record is already sufficient to prove that he is a false prophet. Deuteronomy 18.20-22 gives us the standard for false prophets. Case closed, so Snoop, quit BS-ing on us with this BS.

BTW, in the following video clip, at approximately 2:12, Hawkins says "Abilene, Texas is going to be protected" from the nuclear holocaust. (This is especially convenient for Hawkins, given that he lives in Abilene.) He then invites the British interviewer to move to Abilene to save himself from the impending holocaust:

thisisaknife August 31st - Short Version - YouTube

Speaking of which: SNOOPS, WHY AREN'T YOU LIVING IN ABILENE, TEXAS? DON'T YOU WANT TO SAVE YOUR RUMP FROM BEING BLOWN AWAY BY THE 'NUCLEAR BABY'? :rolleyes:

My intuition tells me that Hawkins is just making this claim in order to dupe gullible people into moving to Abilene to live with his community so that he can rake in their money in the form of "tithes" and offerings. One of his ex-wives alleges that Hawkins already has a huge overseas bank account stashed up for himself. I guess he figures that Switzerland will be spared from being pooped on by the "nuclear baby" along with Abilene. :rolleyes:

Snoop, beware of the "Nuclear baby"!!!

http://www.yahweh.com/PWMags/PW09_10-07/NB-ad.jpg

Better get to Abilene quick buddy!!!

synergy777
28-03-2008, 06:33 PM
i like to know about the texts, as for false prophets/clergy, i follow none of their ilk.

read the texts, and guide yourself.

snoopsnuffleopagus
28-03-2008, 06:33 PM
This immediately struck a cord with me.

Professor Lovelock (of Gaia theory fame, take it or leave it), argues that:

'Nuclear power can solve our energy problem - the bigger challenge will be food. "Maybe they'll synthesise food. I don't know. Synthesising food is not some mad visionary idea; you can buy it in Tesco's, in the form of Quorn. It's not that good, but people buy it. You can live on it." But he fears we won't invent the necessary technologies in time, and expects "about 80%" of the world's population to be wiped out by 2100. Prophets have been foretelling Armageddon since time began, he says. "But this is the real thing."'

http://www.guardian.co.uk/theguardian/2008/mar/01/scienceofclimatechange.climatechange

Rather than war, could not climate change lead to the inevitable?

I'm not arguing for climate change either way. Whether it's the Sun or mankind responsible, the end result could be the same.

I try to remain postive but must admit it's all rather worrying, even if I'm not around to witness it.

By all means remain Positive, but Aware, Steadfast & Resolute: The Challenges are Multi-Faceted; Political, Bio-logical, Climatical, Environmental, Sociological, Militaristic, Technological......

Consider the Pollutants in the Water: Industrial, Chemical, Bio-logical (medications and STDs).

Due to the Nature of Earths Eco-System, the Water on the Ground, migrates to the Atmosphere and Clouds (the Second Heaven), so what is in the Water enters all parts of the Ecosystem, from the Ozone Layer to the Ground and below the Surface.

So these Pollutants, STDs are infecting the Enzymes in the Earth and Water and Ozone Layer, this is not a Positive.

Does the Ozone Layer have AIDS, HERPES, SYPHALLUS, etc...? If so this could be a problem.

'Our Sins have reached unto the Heavens'

Humankind must learn some important Lessons before they can Inherit and Inhabit the Universe.

Say I took a Ship Load of Average Humans to some other Planet where there were Beings, pretty soon some of those Beings would have Earth Based Dis-eases, some would probably have been injured from being assaulted, some would have been exploited for their resources.

Humankind must change its ways if it expects to continue to exist.

Nothing Personal

WARRIOR SOUL - The Wasteland (with intro) - YouTube

As Always, Kind Regards: Snoopsnuffleopagus

fullfathomfive
28-03-2008, 06:45 PM
Wow, that video reminded me of Spinal Tap.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

snoopsnuffleopagus
28-03-2008, 06:58 PM
Sure, but "Yisrael" Hawkins' track record is already sufficient to prove that he is a false prophet. Deuteronomy 18.20-22 gives us the standard for false prophets. Case closed, so Snoop, quit BS-ing on us with this BS.

BTW, in the following video clip, at approximately 2:12, Hawkins says "Abilene, Texas is going to be protected" from the nuclear holocaust. (This is especially convenient for Hawkins, given that he lives in Abilene.) He then invites the British interviewer to move to Abilene to save himself from the impending holocaust:

http://www.youtube.com/v/MGhIwx-dKWM

Speaking of which: SNOOPS, WHY AREN'T YOU LIVING IN ABILENE, TEXAS? DON'T YOU WANT TO SAVE YOUR RUMP FROM BEING BLOWN AWAY BY THE 'NUCLEAR BABY'? :rolleyes:

My intuition tells me that Hawkins is just making this claim in order to dupe gullible people into moving to Abilene to live with his community so that he can rake in their money in the form of "tithes" and offerings. One of his ex-wives alleges that Hawkins already has a huge overseas bank account stashed up for himself. I guess he figures that Switzerland will be spared from being pooped on by the "nuclear baby" along with Abilene. :rolleyes:

Snoop, beware of the "Nuclear baby"!!!

http://www.yahweh.com/PWMags/PW09_10-07/NB-ad.jpg

Better get to Abilene quick buddy!!!

Hi Kasalt:

You know nothing of the Standards of the Book of Yahweh.

The House of Yahweh is the Only Group on Earth that teaches and lives by the Torah, without Talmud or Kabbalah, as applied to Both the Old Testament and New Testament.

I am sure you have read my responses to Sparrow.

All the information the House of Yahweh presents is based upon numerous Peer-Reviewed, Vetted, Consensus Scholarship.

The House of YHVH Congregation is a Few Degrees beyond the Amish and Menonites, but have a more Joyful demeanor.

I'll Post some of Yisrayls mp3s here, okay?

As for Tithing, that is definitely part of the Program, and I feel the Information and Knowledge I have received from Yisrayl has been more than worth it! :)

Kasalt, since you are such a Scholar of the Book of YHVH, why don't you inform us why Abraham Tithed to King Melchezidek?

The House of YHVH is the Only Congregation on Earth, preaching YHVHs Word to the Entire World; via: Hot-Bird Sattelite, Cable Television, Internetz, and Radio & Print.

Kasalt, I don't think you have mentioned Yisrayl was/is a Rock-A-Billy Guitarist!! :eek:

A Former Sheriffs Deputy and Abilene Police Force Officer, hotbeds of Free-Masonry :eek:

As for me joining the Congregation, I am not 'Good' enough by a long shot. :(

At this time, I prefer to Admire them from afar, I do not Fear Death, so I am happy :) wher-ever I am, and with whom-ever I am with. :)

I am surrounded by every type of Human there is and I think it is Grand, many of them benefit from my Yahweh inspired Behaviour.

I ask you Kasalt, what is wrong with that? :confused:

Yahweh also uses the less than perfect Humans to put forth his Plan.

Most Humans are Imperfect.

King David did a naughty, 'member?

The Hooker who helped Yahshua ben Nun capture Jericho, 'member?

How about Cornelius, the Roman Centurion,? What is your understanding of that Paradigm?

My thanks in advance.

kasalt
28-03-2008, 07:22 PM
I'll Post some of Yisrayls mp3s here, okay?

Don't bother Snoop, at least not on my account.

As for Tithing, that is definitely part of the Program, and I feel the Information and Knowledge I have received from Yisrayl has been more than worth it! :)

Ahh, so you are a tither to the HOY! Speaks volumes about why you are here promoting them. You gotta bring in the $, eh?

As for me joining the Congregation, I am not 'Good' enough by a long shot. :(

My goodness, how self-deprecating of you. Still, you could just move to Abilene and be in the safe zone, without joining the HOY. Why haven't you done so? I suspect its because you don't really believe that claptrap any more than I do.

At this time, I prefer to Admire them from afar, I do not Fear Death, so I am happy :) wher-ever I am, and with whom-ever I am with. :)

But, aren't you interested in saving your family/loved ones from a horrible death in your ever-impending nuclear holocaust?

Yahweh also uses the less than perfect Humans to put forth his Plan. Most Humans are Imperfect. King David did a naughty, 'member? The Hooker who helped Yahshua ben Nun capture Jericho, 'member? How about Cornelius, the Roman Centurion,?

And considering the above cases, what makes you say you aren't "good enough" to join the HOY?

Your line of thinking is most illogical.

snoopsnuffleopagus
28-03-2008, 07:57 PM
Don't bother Snoop, at least not on my account.

But I insist

Ahh, so you are a tither to the HOY! Speaks volumes about why you are here promoting them. You gotta bring in the $, eh?

Easy there Sherlock, reaches like that can result in muscular strain. Thanks to YHVH and my hard work and initiative, I have lots of Bucks, I do not solicit Bucks from anybody or attempt to convert anybody.

Presenting the House of Yahwehs materiel is no way Promotion. It is a Voice in the Wilderness that very, very, very few Heed

Believe it or not Kasalt, I happen to be here to relax and schmooze, since the Book of YHVH is a perrenial favourite Topic among many Posters, the Research and Writings of the House of Yahweh are certainly pertinent to discussion, and frankly, I find their conclusions to be more Logical than many of the Thoughts I read from other Posters

My goodness, how self-deprecating of you. Still, you could just move to Abilene and be in the safe zone, without joining the HOY. Why haven't you done so? I suspect its because you don't really believe that claptrap any more than I do.

What you call Self-Deprecating, I call Realism, have you realised yet, your greatest Enemy looks back at you every morning in your bathroom mirror?

Why have you not responded about the B-52 information, Israel attack on Syria? Is that 'Claptrap'?

What about the information about Diseases afflicting Humankind. Is that 'Claptrap'?

But, aren't you interested in saving your family/loved ones from a horrible death in your ever-impending nuclear holocaust?

All of us will be together in the New World Ruled under YHVH.

Hallelu YHVH

And considering the above cases, what makes you say you aren't "good enough" to join the HOY?

Well its like this Bubba: Snoops sat down with the Torah, 613 Laws, Judgements and Statutes, and with a fresh pen, began ticking off his transgressions.

A measurable amount of Ink was utilised.

I see myself and others, you, as: Piles of Clay upon the Potters Wheel.

We are all: Works in Progress

Okay Spock! :rolleyes:

kasalt
28-03-2008, 08:00 PM
I do not get a 'Joy' vibe from your Posts, any of them.

Are you sure about that???

:):):)

Consciousness changes your DNA and REALITY
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?p=275187#post275187
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?p=276574#post276574

Healing via Binaural Beats
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22592

What You Know About Math?
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8847

:):):)

kasalt
28-03-2008, 08:05 PM
Okay Spock! :rolleyes:

http://davidhennessy.net/_assets/myspace/fascinating_spock_joint.jpg

fullfathomfive
28-03-2008, 08:09 PM

It's perfectly logical, within his own paradigm.

kasalt
28-03-2008, 08:18 PM
Why have you not responded about the B-52 information, Israel attack on Syria? Is that 'Claptrap'?

What about the information about Diseases afflicting Humankind. Is that 'Claptrap'?:rolleyes:

There ain't nothing new about any of that, Pops. Its as old as the world. Disease, military/political intrigue? When has the world ever been free of it? We've seen it all before, time after time, we are seeing it now, and we will see it again. "The end is nigh!" Doomsday predictions are always wrong, but they never cease. The world never tires of them...

Allow me to suggest that you break free of your HOY programming, Snoop. I, for one, will be most happy to welcome you out of HOYs control.

:)

kasalt
28-03-2008, 08:25 PM
It's perfectly logical, within his own paradigm.

Well, there is moral relativism, so I guess there must be such a thing as logical relativism also. :rolleyes:

snoopsnuffleopagus
28-03-2008, 08:54 PM
There ain't nothing new about any of that, Pops. Its as old as the world. Disease, military/political intrigue? When has the world ever been free of it? We've seen it all before, time after time, we are seeing it now, and we will see it again. "The end is nigh!" Doomsday predictions are always wrong, but they never cease. The world never tires of them...

Allow me to suggest that you break free of your HOY programming, Snoop. I, for one, will be most happy to welcome you out of HOYs control.

Kasalt, it is only the last 60 years of Human History that mankind has had the ability to 'Destroy All Flesh' Thermal-Nuclear Warfare, it is only the Last 20 years that YHVHs Word has been Transmitted Globaly, Sattelite, Television, Internet, Radio, Print.

Do the Math, this is an Algebraic Equation and the Values of the Integers are subject to change, but those with their head in the sand will not see.

And you Poo Poo the WHO and CDC reports, that is irresponsible. Health, Safety & Welfare of the Group is of Prime Importance..

And Kasalt, I am not under the House of Yahwehs control, I am a Free Moral Agent, just as you and most other Humans.

I have subjected myself, willingly, and of Free Mind and Will to the Tenents of YHVH as endorsed and promoted by Yahshua.

I bother no-one else as to their beliefs.

Kasalt, you don't seem to realise this is a Free-Will Program.

YHVH is not interested in Co-ersion at this Time, a Follower must Prove to his own mind.

YHVH knows His ways will be rejected and unpopular at this time.

But His Ways are availiable to anyone who desires at this Time, like Cornelius the Roman Centurion, Lo, those many years ago.

But thank you for your offer, and perhaps now, you have greater Clarity as to my Position, and perhaps it is not as Illogical as you had thought?

Your Welcome in Advance: Snoops

kasalt
28-03-2008, 09:28 PM
Kasalt, it is only the last 60 years of Human History that mankind has had the ability to 'Destroy All Flesh' Thermal-Nuclear Warfare

Sez you. I say that nuclear warfare has been practiced on this earth in ancient times. Read the Vedic literature, and there is also scientific evidence for ancient nuclear warfare on this planet:

http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/ancatomicwar1.html

And you Poo Poo the WHO and CDC reports, that is irresponsible. Health, Safety & Welfare of the Group is of Prime Importance..

What's irresponsible is your refusal to move yourself and your family/loved ones to Abilene, Texas, where you will all be protected from being "POO POO"-ed on by the Nuclear Baby.

Kasalt, you don't seem to realise this is a Free-Will Program.

Scaring people into believing that they will die in a nuclear holocaust unless they join up with the HOY in Abilene, TX, is not quite exactly my idea of a "Free-Will Program".

perhaps now, you have greater Clarity as to my Position, and perhaps it is not as Illogical as you had thought?

Sorry Snoop, your Position remains: Most Illogical. As Spock would say...

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Your Welcome in Advance: Snoops

Thank you in subsequence: Kasalt

octopusrex
29-03-2008, 05:03 AM
Stop your negative thinking, folks.

It will kill you.

kasalt
21-05-2009, 03:56 AM
Here's the latest news involving the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yisrayl_Hawkins...

Concern rises over Benton's affiliation with group, leader
Thursday, 14 May 2009

A recurring broadcast on Channel 12, the Benton community access channel, has sparked concern and controversy among city officials after they have learned of the program’s connection to a religious leader who apparently served prison time for sex-related crimes.
The broadcast features Yisrayl Hawkins, controversial founder and leader of the Texas-based House of Yahweh.
More than the program itself, some city leaders have raised concerns about the program leaders’ ties to the local area...
At the same time the broadcast issue has come to light, several city leaders recalled an incident that occurred at the close of a council meeting in August 2006. A man, who identified himself as William Crouse, went to the podium and spoke briefly, commending the city and its leaders, but ending with a bold statement that a nuclear holocaust would occur in the following month. The man abruptly left City Hall after making the statement.

Source: http://www.bentoncourier.com/content/view/171329/1/

Council making divorce official
Monday, 18 May 2009

Five Benton aldermen have called a special City Council meeting on Wednesday to consider a resolution disassociating the city from a program that has raised eyebrows.
The meeting is scheduled for 5:30 p.m. at Benton Municipal Complex. Aldermen who have called the meeting are Steve Lee, Brad Moore, Doug Stracener, Greg White and Larry Wolf.
The resolution would officially sever the city’s ties to The Character Connection; Yisrayl Hawkins, founder and leader of the Texas-based House of Yahweh; and William Crouse, national founder of The Character Connection.
A man who identified himself as William Crouse spoke at an August council meeting and stated that a nuclear holocaust would occur in the following month.

Source: http://www.bentoncourier.com/content/view/171783/1/

eternal_spirit
21-05-2009, 01:53 PM
quote snoopsnuffleopagus

The House of Yahweh is the Only Group on Earth that teaches and lives by the Torah, without Talmud or Kabbalah, as applied to Both the Old Testament and New Testament.
LOL!

Not what you've been saying for the past two years when debating Talmud etc (that every other group uses Talmud/Kabbalah is something you've denied strongly many times, now you're saying the opposite!)

Yahweh is YHWH <Tetragramaton Kabbalah *even if you claim HOY don't do Kabbalah and Talmud The name Yahweh still represents and is connected to the same name (Yahweh is YHWH)

:D

Kasalt is the only person who posts any sense on this thread. Mr copy and paste endless pages of poop with large font snoopsnuffleopagus "HOY groupie," you gotta be kidding us yanking our chain man promoting the false prophet conman and his cult the House of Yahweh (HOY)

You may fool a few people but most will just agree you're a deluded preacher man posting crap and nonsense about another cult that's already been exposed as bad news, with it's false leader/doctrines and mind control/programming.

snoopsnuffleopagus
21-05-2009, 06:40 PM
alot of Babble, with Malice of Intent.

As always; you do not provide evidence, you only declare.

Read this, it is easy, it is wiki.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahweh#Historical_overview

For those who have studied the Matter, the Four Vowels Predate Babylonian Kabbalism.
Adam, Eve, Abel and so on knew the Four Vowels=Yahweh

His Name has been renowned since the Beginning

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=1002677

Did Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob know Yahwehs True Name?

http://yourarmstoisrael.org/Articles_new/restoration/?page=23&type=12

Yo Babylon! Look me in the eyes!!!

I actually pity you and kasalt.

Malice, Guile, Disingenuous and Duplicitous Intent and behaviour are unattractive aspects of Character Development. Remember: The Human Brain is the Most Complex Object in the Universe.
[none of you Babylonish Pagans have argued this Point, so I declare a Consensus!!] :)

But it will be of no benefit to you, or us, unless you begin to use it. :)

so sad

Tears
:(
''
''
''
''