PDA

View Full Version : Hurricane Sandy: The "Perfect Storm" (Apocalypse)

Pages : [1] 2

enlight17
27-10-2012, 12:42 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/hurricane-sandy-could-outdo-perfect-storm-171011696.html

"A frightening collision of weather systems is brewing and could create a tempest even worse than 1991's "Perfect Storm." This "Frankenstorm," as some are calling it, is set to strike the Northeast on or near the 21st anniversary of that historic squall."

I live in New Jersey, where the hurricane and cold front/nor'easter are supposed to collide. Everyone has a sort of, "we're all gonna die next week, where do you wanna drink tonight?" attitude. I'm excited for extreme kayaking. Is this getting any coverage in the UK or Europe?

Also, do you think the media is hyping up the storm too much, or not enough?

Update on Hurricane Sandy: Everyone is doomed (is.gd/VMrumq)

PS. I'll give everyone a cookie if we can make it an entire page without someone mentioning HAARP.

serpentine
27-10-2012, 01:37 AM
Most people in the UK are suffering from weather fatigue. :)

Where would you like the storm to go?

nobodyswife
27-10-2012, 01:40 AM
for me it's Washington straight into the white house without making any non freemason victims...

tlink211
27-10-2012, 02:19 AM
I'm interested in this storm and how it all transpires. These days on the Internet you can find lots of information to support whatever point of view you choose to embrace.

I choose a positive, everything is going to be alright, point of view. I am aware of some dark predictions but why feel the fear when there is so much optimism out there.

Where I'm going with this is, the Galactic Federation, which according to the channelers under this link: http://www.galacticchannelings.com/english/index.html is very positive and things are about to get really good really fast.

O.K. so if you read the information given by the channels this month; everything is fine, there will be some rough spots but it's all under control. Serious terrorist attacks, World War 3, nukes, catastrophic weather and natural disasters have all been prevented entirely or minimized this past summer. Further, all of these bad things are a thing of the past now.

Which brings us back to Hurricane Sandy, the perfect storm. Will it be the awesome storm the media is telling us to expect or will it peter out and become tame?

I hope our friends on the Eastern Seaboard enjoy their drinks this weekend and again next weekend as they chat about the perfect storm that turned into the purrrrfect pussy cat.

torus
27-10-2012, 02:46 AM
I live in New Jersey, Everyone has a sort of, "we're all gonna die next week, where do you wanna drink tonight?" attitude.

Huh, and I that was the State motto.

trux newman
27-10-2012, 02:54 AM
I remember last time this happened, my NYC friends on Facebook were posting photos of them taping up windows and stockpiling supplies. Then fuck all happened. With this one, noone is even mentioning it so maybe they don't believe the hype because of last time?

In the UK we have a cold front of air blowing in from the Arctic. It was 4 degrees here today. Brrrrr. Given the rising fuel costs and thousands of people expected to reach fuel poverty and potentially die this winter, we're more concerned about that tbh.

arcyclus
27-10-2012, 03:14 AM
Sounds like it is shaping up to be a "perfect storm" to postpone the Nov. elections?

Dude111
27-10-2012, 04:41 AM
I hope everyone stays safe thru this!!!!!!

arcyclus
27-10-2012, 07:40 AM
Is the storm being steered in?

Odd that they seem to know the exact behavior of the storm days in advance?

Check this out...unprecedented HAARP readings over Rhode Island and Connecticut.

http://www.haarpstatus.com/status.html

enlight17
27-10-2012, 08:10 AM
Is the storm being steered in?
Check this out...unprecedented HAARP readings over Rhode Island and Connecticut.

There goes our cookie party.

All jokes aside.....(and i'm not sure if this is due to my paranoia)...I'm a little worried about the possibility of tornadoes. Wanna know why?
"Tornado alley" is in the middle of America and is caused by....actually just look at this picture: http://www.personal.psu.edu/jea4/earth/tornado/image007.jpg

What's making this clusterfuck of a storm so unique is that Sandy is coming from the Caribbean very hot and very wet, haha, and windy as shit. Then she's colliding head on with a cold front that was supposed to drop 6 inches of snow. And yeah, the Jet stream is bringing dry SW wind directly into the mix with winds faster than a category 4 hurricane above the other two storms.....

Hoping I'm paranoid and wrong haha.

My prediction is that the jet stream will save the day. Time will tell.

enlight17
27-10-2012, 08:19 AM
is the storm being steered in?

Odd that they seem to know the exact behavior of the storm days in advance?

Check this out...unprecedented haarp readings over rhode island and connecticut.

wait. What???

arcyclus
27-10-2012, 08:21 AM
Here is a conspiracy theory for you....

The obama administration is in panic mode because of the botched up Benghazi Frisco is making news even on MSM channels

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=222485&page=8 post # 142

A storm of this magnitude is being steered toward the east coast to serve as the perfect distraction to obama' s Benghazi screw ups?

rakkoo
27-10-2012, 11:55 AM
its been downgraded now to a minor storm.

serpentine
27-10-2012, 12:52 PM
The wind speed is not as important as the precipitation.

Up to 10 inches of rain is predicted by the US weather centre but what would that equate to if it falls as snow?

rakkoo
27-10-2012, 04:33 PM
The wind speed is not as important as the precipitation.

Up to 10 inches of rain is predicted by the US weather centre but what would that equate to if it falls as snow?

well assuming it doesn't fall as snow as you have assumed and not investigated, your just guessing then, my research tells me the temperature values are to high for snow.

and i'm not assuming anything.

enlight17
27-10-2012, 07:08 PM
its been downgraded now to a minor storm.

It was upgraded back to a hurricane a few hours ago. Thought we was good. They're saying before it makes landfall here it's supposed to gain more strength to a possible category two. That haarp reading is still bugging me out though. Seems way too coincidental and borderline unbelievable.

initi8
27-10-2012, 08:58 PM
HAARP went online again last week and started hitting the east coast with serious ions in the m6-7 range. They then started slowly upping the frequency. Then the news started reporting the beginnings of Sandy and they really upped the frequency. Currently HAARP is the highest levels it has ever been recorded and it is focused on RI and CT. If the storm heads that direction then they can now steer the storm too. They are giving everything they got in this storm. the intensity is man made and not natural.

straw44berry
27-10-2012, 09:40 PM
Is HAARP currently being used in attracting Hurricane Sandy towards Washington D.C./New York /New Jersey and creating a ‘Superstorm’ with a resultant deluge of rainfall immediately prior to the US Presidential Election?

plucky
27-10-2012, 10:04 PM
From enlight17's link/update:

THE HIGH DEGREE OF BLOCKING FROM EASTERN NORTH AMERICA ACROSS THE ENTIRE ATLANTIC BASIN IS EXPECTED TO ALLOW THIS UNUSUAL MERGER TO TAKE PLACE, AND ONCE THE COMBINED GYRE MATERIALIZES, IT SHOULD SETTLE BACK TOWARD THE INTERIOR NORTHEAST THROUGH HALLOWEEN, INVITING PERHAPS A GHOULISH NICKNAME FOR THE CYCLONE ALONG THE LINES OF “FRANKENSTORM”, AN ALLUSION TO MARY SHELLEY’S GOTHIC CREATURE OF SYNTHESIZED ELEMENTS.

Interesting coincidence since haarp is synthetic weather control.

Frankenstorm is how I have heard it reported for the last several day.

shawnelmer824
27-10-2012, 10:15 PM
I live in Central NJ Myself and yes the big hype around town is this crazy Storm. I am a clerk at a wawa, and its so jam packed because everyones getting there Panic-Supplies. I have also been very off lately and feeling my pineal lighting up inside my brain tissue. Any way hope were all safe and I Know we can deal with this litte (test-run storm)

dubiousa
27-10-2012, 10:28 PM
logging into STO to kick your sorry rainy asses in some PVP action now.. from middle europe.

btw - if u wanna some good info on weather - google "piers corbyn" and "weatheraction.com"

go camping, take shelter, have water and some chocolates, i hope you all will be alright at the end of the day! (i personally would take this very seriously - Haarp or no Haarp - and just take a leave to somewhere else for a couple of days..)

enlight17
27-10-2012, 10:52 PM
I live in Central NJ Myself and yes the big hype around town is this crazy Storm. I am a clerk at a wawa, and its so jam packed because everyones getting there Panic-Supplies. I have also been very off lately and feeling my pineal lighting up inside my brain tissue. Any way hope were all safe and I Know we can deal with this litte (test-run storm)

I live by princeton! which wawa do you work at? I'm a frequent visitor for the high quality food, and phililes.

And they finally declared a state of emergency in NJ. Everyone's buying as much food and water as possible....I can't help but think how good this is for our economy. Lol.

Also, to give an idea of how huge this storm is. They JUST issued a tropical storm warning for Bermuda.....500 miles away.

springcleaningyet
27-10-2012, 11:05 PM
Shit, I was in Ocean City, NJ, a couple weeks ago. Sure glad I'm not there now...

serpentine
28-10-2012, 01:41 AM
well assuming it doesn't fall as snow as you have assumed and not investigated, your just guessing then, my research tells me the temperature values are to high for snow.

and i'm not assuming anything.

"Meteorologists have warned Sandy could merge with a winter storm over the sea, creating what they have dubbed "Frankenstorm".

Up to 10in (25cm) of rain, 2ft of snow and extreme storm surges are forecast.

Earlier in the week, Sandy caused havoc as it ploughed across the Caribbean, killing 11 people in Cuba and at least 44 in Haiti."

From the BBC article posted today.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-20109125

Dude111
28-10-2012, 06:14 AM
Is HAARP currently being used in attracting Hurricane Sandy towards Washington D.C./New York /New Jersey and creating a ‘Superstorm’ with a resultant deluge of rainfall immediately prior to the US Presidential Election?Seeing as how strong this is i would say YES IT IS!!!!!!!!!

There is a massive HIGH sliding east... IF IT GETS HERE IN TIME IT COULD PUSH THIS STORM EAST!! (I hope its strong enough to do that)

enlight17
28-10-2012, 06:22 AM
These m'fkers
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/598644_291335984316453_325266689_n.jpg

I say this in all honesty and soberness.

I was just standing outside with my friend, and we realized that both of us felt like the ground was rising, causing us to feel unbalanced. It literally felt like we were on a huge boat. Or an enormous elevator going up slowly. Ears felt like they were gonna pop.

> “Frankenstorm” Sandy set to break low pressure record in continental U.S. (http://www.examiner.com/article/frankenstorm-sandy-set-to-break-low-pressure-record-continental-u-s?cid=rss)

Now they're sayin water level's gonna rise by 8 feet.

Need spliff.

initi8
28-10-2012, 06:32 AM
Your in for a wild ride! Not only that but it will be making landfall on the full moon and with HAARP there is high potential for earthquakes as the energies line up. If I lived in that area I would have my bags packed and if possible make a retreat before landfall.

enlight17
28-10-2012, 07:02 AM
Am I currently being mircrowaved? lol

lavista4u
28-10-2012, 07:21 AM
Its just bull shit media hype...NOTHING WILL HAPPEN AS THESE LAME STREAM MEDIA IS PROJECTING IT TO BE...

Slowly, the impact would be reduced.

Whenever, these lame media project it as end of the world, its generally storm in a tea cup....

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN ITS GUARENTEED...

Whenever something does happen...These lame stream media will be the last one to report it

enlight17
28-10-2012, 07:54 AM
Its just bull shit media hype...NOTHING WILL HAPPEN AS THESE LAME STREAM MEDIA IS PROJECTING IT TO BE...

Whenever, these lame media project it as end of the world, its generally storm in a tea cup....

Whenever something does happen...These lame stream media will be the last one to report it

You're tripping.

The weather channel just had a jolly anchorman ask us "what does an 8 feet storm surge mean for you?".

I think they're underplaying it to be honest. We'll see.

friendsinthesky
28-10-2012, 10:39 AM
Hawaii tsunami was a non event, hoping you lot can let this fucka rip a new one. Good health to ya all.

mata
28-10-2012, 11:06 AM
Is it 'common practice' that a highly detailed, running wikipedia entry would be written up about a weather event? Just thought this was a bit weird.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Sandy

coldinsomnia
28-10-2012, 12:51 PM
What the hell kind of storm looks like this?

http://www.dumpyourphoto.com/files5/146689/kuViJ1sXz.jpg

friendsinthesky
28-10-2012, 01:29 PM
^ That is frickin nuts! Reminds me of a similar storm pattern over Australia a few years back.

serpentine
28-10-2012, 01:59 PM
Solaris is an excellent sci-fi story.

I think the BBC did an adaption of it recently.

straw44berry
28-10-2012, 04:58 PM
Mata,
A wikipedia page for any sizeable hurricane especially with fatalities is standard.

macchoi
28-10-2012, 05:54 PM
could this be a true occurrence?
or is it more fear-mongering from NaturalNews?

Extended 'grid down' survival scenario about to be unleashed across Eastern seaboard as storm of the century approaches (http://www.naturalnews.com/037717_power_grid_hurricanes_survival.html)

(NaturalNews) Millions of U.S. residents along the Eastern seaboard are expected to experience a "grid down" survival scenario beginning as early as Monday night. The "Frankenstorm" Hurricane Sandy is a convergence of multiple weather events rarely seen in human history. Most people living in the region have never seen a storm like this in their lifetime.

According to Weather.com, the storm brings together five weather events:

• A Northbound hurricane
• A winter storm front
• A blast of Arctic air from the North
• High tides that worsen flooding
• Combination of high winds and heavy snow

It is that last item which really brings home the reality of the situation. High winds and heavy snow mean downed power lines everywhere. And unlike previous storms you've seen where the power outages were localized and short-lived, in this scenario the damage is so geographically widespread that power line crews won't be available to help neighboring regions. Everyone will be completely occupied trying to restore power in their own cities and towns.

This means the duration of the power outages will be much longer than usual. It is almost certain that millions of people will be without power due to the storm, but what many people don't fully realize is that these power outages could last for weeks.

That's why a weather.com article also warns "Expect near freezing temperatures with no power" and "be prepared for extended period without power."

Make sure you read my Hurricane Sandy preparedness checklist if you're wanting to know what to acquire before the storm hits.

Living without power

Most Americans have simply never lived without power for any extended period of time. No power means:

• No internet (OMG!)
• No TV (gasp!)
• No recharging cell phones.
• No hot showers.
• No laundry machines.
• No dishwashers.
• No heating of your home.
• No lights.
• No toasters or ovens.
• No computers.
• No radios unless you have a wind-up radio or spare batteries.

The widespread loss of power and extreme weather conditions will also mean, for some period of time:

• No police response services
• No fire response
• No ambulances

This means many people will simply be on their own during the worst part of this crisis. In a scenario like this, dialing 911 is a useless and almost delusional act.

In addition to all this, New York City has announced it will close the subway system. Delivery companies have announced they will halt operations. Schools will be closed and much of modern society will grind to a halt during the storm. Much of the U.S. eastern seaboard is going to be thrust back into something resembling the 1800's, but without the common sense and practical skills of the 1800's.

FEMA will be called in to "help"

Have no doubt that FEMA will be called in from the very beginning, billed as a "government rescue" of all the people who failed to prepare. Remarkably, even though this storm has been identified many days ahead of time, there will still be people who fail to prepare for it, and some of them will simply die. (Yes, there will almost certainly be fatalities.)

Others will be caught in desperate situations and need to be bailed out by the government, via FEMA actions. Expect to see rapid distribution of food and blankets to residents in need -- residents who were just too short-sighted to take precautions ahead of time like everybody else.

You're also going to see medical emergencies galore. The stress of the situation alone will probably cause numerous heart attacks and strokes. Expect to see some car wrecks in the early hours as people try to rush home once the winds start howling. We're also bound to see smoke inhalation victims thanks to a few people burning down their own homes trying to use propane burners (or masses of candles) as an indoor source of heat.

Rest assured that you do not want to put yourself in a situation where you depend on FEMA to rescue you. Such a predicament could be a death sentence. Remember FEMA's disastrous response to Hurricane Katrina?

On looting and cold temperatures
Here's one good thing about all this: Freezing temperatures discouraging looting.

There are two types of looters: Materialistic (just looking for stuff to steal and sell on eBay) and desperate (need food to survive).

Materialistic looters are, essentially, lazy-minded people. They want to acquire stuff without working for it. But they're also not hard-core determined people who are willing to brave freezing temperatures and bad weather. Most looting, historically speaking, happens during HOT weather.

Desperate "survival" looters are not likely to be encountered in this storm, at least not in large numbers. The rise of desperate survival looters would likely require weeks without food and electricity, and I don't anticipate that scenario unfolding here unless something goes terrible wrong with the recovery response.

So I think we're going to be relatively well off on the looting question, generally speaking. In my assessment, the most likely threats to physical safety during the storm are going to be the freezing temperatures and lack of food or water.

Hurricane Sandy is a survival drill for the unprepared masses
One thing I LIKE about this bizarre weather event is that it's serving as a relatively gentle survival drill for the masses. This hurricane and its wrath are nothing compared to what we could be facing in other, far worse scenarios such as:

• Detonation of a high-altitude nuclear weapon that unleashes an EMP wave which destroys the power grid.

• Power grid failures leading to nuclear meltdowns among North American power plants.

• A nuclear attack by a rogue nation such as North Korea.

• A massive solar flare that wipes out the U.S. power grid.

• A civil war or some sort of massive social unrest across the USA.

• A large rock from space crashing into the planet, unleashing a global mega tidal wave over a thousand feet high.

• The unleashing of the massive Yellowstone caldera (volcano) which would block sunlight for 1-2 years and crash the global food supply.

• A global agricultural catastrophe set off by GMO pollution causing an unforeseen food crop failure.

• The unleashing of a viral bioweapon designed to kill 90 percent of the global population.

These scenarios are far worse than anything this Frankenstorm hurricane could bring our way, and yet most people aren't even prepared for a hurricane. It makes you wonder just how many people would make it through a serious, long-term power grid failure. I think that number is only about 10 percent of the current population.

That's an alarming thought, considering that a super-charged solar flare strikes our planet every century or so. That event, which could happen without warning, would bring modern civilization to its knees and very likely unleash a wave of global nuclear meltdowns as well (because all the nuclear reactor cooling pumps and backup generators would be fried).

It kind of puts Hurricane Sandy into perspective, doesn't it?

Trust me, this hurricane superstorm is nothing compared to what we're going to be facing in the future. Let this storm be a reminder, however, that we must always stay prepared for the unexpected.

initi8
28-10-2012, 06:07 PM

Usually I agree with this. However Sandy has already claimed 114 lives before it has even hit the very populated US.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/10/27/us-storm-sandy-hurricane-idUSBRE89N16J20121027
Also this storm defies all previous storms logic. The weather channel was reporting they had never seen a storm take a sudden sharp left turn before. Also they have never seen a storm slow down then speed up then slow down then speed up again. In theory the farther the storm goes North it should slow down since it is going into cooler waters so it reduces the energy. It is doing the opposite. Also the entire jet stream is actually reversing for 3 days during this storm? No explanation for this.

Why? several conspiracy theories exist... One is it will kill power and wreck a lot of things then Obama will have to declare martial law (it only took 3 days during Katrina before serious looting started). This will delay the elections and results.

There is always a money trail.... This caught my attention.
http://www.silverdoctors.com/germany-announces-intentions-to-repatriate-its-gold-from-ny-fed/

Last strike out of the cabal? If the galactic federations are correct then they are losing their power and this may be a last ditch effort by them to continue their misdeeds before the change over?

An act of God? Part of the end times scenario.... This seems not likely since HAARP is involved.

hannah50
28-10-2012, 06:42 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/hurricane-sandy-could-outdo-perfect-storm-171011696.html

"A frightening collision of weather systems is brewing and could create a tempest even worse than 1991's "Perfect Storm." This "Frankenstorm," as some are calling it, is set to strike the Northeast on or near the 21st anniversary of that historic squall."

I live in New Jersey, where the hurricane and cold front/nor'easter are supposed to collide. Everyone has a sort of, "we're all gonna die next week, where do you wanna drink tonight?" attitude. I'm excited for extreme kayaking. Is this getting any coverage in the UK or Europe?

Also, do you think the media is hyping up the storm too much, or not enough?

Update on Hurricane Sandy: Everyone is doomed (is.gd/VMrumq)

PS. I'll give everyone a cookie if we can make it an entire page without someone mentioning HAARP.

Well, see now, this is when it's refreshing to live in Maine. Our local weatherman out and out said he think the national news is making it out to be bigger than it actually will be (typical) and that for us here in southern Maine it'll be like a Nor'easter, with high winds. Adding that "If typically you have a power outage during a Nor'easter, then you'll probably lose power, if you typically don't, then you probably won't" Realism and honesty. Wow!

mata
28-10-2012, 07:21 PM
Mata,
A wikipedia page for any sizeable hurricane especially with fatalities is standard.

Ok, good. Thanks straw44berry :)

joannsc
28-10-2012, 07:27 PM
Say a prayer and send your love to send this Hurricane Sandy out to the ocean. We were able to do this with Irene. Please think and send your love. It is just way too weird to have a hurricane directly headed for NYC at the end of October??
You can use Icke's web page:http://www.davidicke.com/articles/the-awakening-mainmenu-118/50785-awakening-the-world-every-heart-makes-a-difference-the-picture.
The music he has on there is very cool. We have the power. :)

Thank you from NYC!

melinda980
28-10-2012, 10:03 PM
Have a listen to this. This was posted on David's main page and well worth a listen. 'The Engineered Storm of the Century.' The Engineered Storm of The Century - YouTube

nimlyn
28-10-2012, 10:55 PM
That may just explain my dream this morning…Observing a man beside a viewing screen which had a picture of George Washington on it…:eek::D

melinda980
28-10-2012, 11:07 PM
That may just explain my dream this morning…Observing a man beside a viewing screen which had a picture of George Washington on it…:eek::D

:eek::D Indeed!

nimlyn
28-10-2012, 11:27 PM
:eek::D Indeed!

Although I think that the picture in the Youtube clip was actually Jefferson and not Washington like in my dream…:D

I’m very ignorant regarding the American things but they seem to creep into my sleep for some strange reason.

melinda980
28-10-2012, 11:36 PM
Although I think that the picture in the Youtube clip was actually Jefferson and not Washington like in my dream…:D

I’m very ignorant regarding the American things but they seem to creep into my sleep for some strange reason.

:D Very suspect! Maybe the ghost of Jefferson is trying to contact you in order to tempt you into a decadent life of immoral servitude....

socialbommentator
28-10-2012, 11:42 PM
This looks like it could be the real deal.

felakuti
29-10-2012, 02:26 AM
Have a listen to this. This was posted on David's main page and well worth a listen. 'The Engineered Storm of the Century.' The Engineered Storm of The Century - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgDtDpqEQhw)

Is it me or is this guy sounding a lot like Rush Limbaugh of late?

elysiumfire
29-10-2012, 02:50 AM
On its own, Hurricane Sandy would provide for a few days inconvenience, but a rare sequence of weather events all occurring and converging over the north-eastern seaboard of the US, could very well create an event of significant proportions.

If it plays out to the worst case scenario Sandy could turn into a extratropical storm, and instead of losing its power when colliding with cold air from the west, a blast of arctic air arriving from the north through Canada infuses into the mix, changing Sandy's energy dynamics, allowing it to feed off the temperature contrasts of the atmosphere. Sandy's wind speeds could actually increase, especially along the edges where the fronts meet. You can expect to see tornadic instability, so tornadoes are a possibility?

Apart from the potential for loss of life, the greatest casualty of these storms will be the loss of power (as Macchoi has already stated). I doubt we'll see the whole eastern-seaboard go down, but there will be communities that will lose connection to the powergrids, and that is when the significance of the storms kick in.

Once Sandy meets up with the two other cold fronts, arriving from the west and north, it may well turn into a megastorm and 'park itself' above the north-east for a few days. If this occurs, it will compound the problem for aid to reach stricken communities...little will move whilst the storm rages. The advice given for people to stock up for at least three days is well-foundered, but just to be on the safe side, it may be better to stock up for at least 7 days.

While all this atmospheric converging is going on, there will also be a full moon, which means higher-than-normal tides, so any storm surges along the east coast could prove to be more powerful.

Hurricanes spin anti-clockwise, so places south south-west of New York may well see the worst of the wind speeds (100+mph gusts may not be far fetched), factor in torrential rain turning to snow, it looks like a battering is going to occur. How long the storm rages is what will determine the significance of the damage. HARRP has bugger all to do with this. The scale of what is about to explode over the east coast is simply too large for man to have had any hand in its making.

Now, while you still have electricity, would be a good time to watch 'The Day After Tomorrow'.

omegatau
29-10-2012, 03:00 AM
This is just too hyped up to get people to spend their money and to fill the news channels, instead of talking for example about the murderous siege of Bani Walid right now?

enlight17
29-10-2012, 03:40 AM
Hurricanes spin anti-clockwise, so places south south-west of New York may well see the worst of the wind speeds (100+mph gusts may not be far fetched), factor in torrential rain turning to snow, it looks like a battering is going to occur. How long the storm rages is what will determine the significance of the damage. HARRP has bugger all to do with this. The scale of what is about to explode over the east coast is simply too large for man to have had any hand in its making.

Now, while you still have electricity, would be a good time to watch 'The Day After Tomorrow'.

I live 50 miles SW of NYC, awesome.

We are fukt lol.

lizzy
29-10-2012, 04:01 AM
http://www.naturalnews.com/037716_Hurricane_Sandy_emergency_preparedness_chec klist.html

http://www.naturalnews.com/

let's hope this doesn't require FEMA - their presence always brings hardship not help.
Good Luck to all in it's wake - let's hope this haarp effect is minimal.

i_am
29-10-2012, 04:06 AM
It has just occurred to me that if this 'engineered' storm is declared a national disaster, could this be the trigger to impliment presidential directive 51? Look it up!

Hmmmmm! That would mean no election and a dictatorship introduced.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/pdd-51-new-executive-order-give-obama-dictator-power.html

nimlyn
29-10-2012, 04:06 AM
:D Very suspect! Maybe the ghost of Jefferson is trying to contact you in order to tempt you into a decadent life of immoral servitude....

It was definitely George Washington in the dream but only as a televised picture so no fears of a haunting there.

Although watching / listening to that Alex Jones show was freaky.

lightwork
29-10-2012, 05:18 AM
Reporting in from Northern Virginia/Washington DC metropolitan area.

So far just light rain and steady low winds.

stagger
29-10-2012, 06:41 AM
I had no idea that it was possible to watch live streams on youtube. I found this one;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXMU2qwCVag

I've only been watching it for a couple of minutes, so I don't know how good it is.

*edit: it's not great -they keep showing radar loops over and over for minutes on end. I suppose there's not that much to talk about at the moment.

enlight17
29-10-2012, 08:10 AM
The more I think about it, the more I realize how much this will cripple the US economy. And the presidential directive 51...lol, it all seems too unbelievable.

herbes
29-10-2012, 08:13 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2SFU67dPJjg

defiantley something going on

relentless
29-10-2012, 08:29 AM
How do you evacuate New York City?

suthainn
29-10-2012, 08:31 AM
I know it is the Daily Fail but is it this true?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2224392/Hurricane-Sandy-New-York-City-LOCK-DOWN-Mayor-Bloomberg-orders-mandatory-evacuation.html

friendsinthesky
29-10-2012, 08:55 AM
How do you evacuate New York City?

Not enough taxi's?

relentless
29-10-2012, 08:59 AM
Not enough taxi's?

hailing a cab has never been so tough...

thommo
29-10-2012, 10:14 AM
I can't believe all the hype this is getting!

Yesterday on BBC news, they were doing a piece on the plight of british farmers and how they are having to get charitable help to even eat. The suicide rate is going up rapidly. All of a sudden, the beeb decided that it was much more important for us in the UK to see a press conferance by Bloomberg about the evacuation of New York, so they cut the piece on our farmers. What the fuck! Since when was 70mph winds heading towards a city major world news? The category 5 typhoons recently in the far east got no coverage whatsoever. So why is it so important for BBC to cover the storm? Different if it was about to hit britain, we'd have a reason to fill the 1st half hour of news with it. :mad:

kennedycurse
29-10-2012, 10:31 AM
Yeah, it's definitely true.

With all this FEMA camps shit going around, you'd think that this was the perfect opportunity for them to take control.

+ I hope everyone stays safe!

melinda980
29-10-2012, 10:44 AM
Is it me or is this guy sounding a lot like Rush Limbaugh of late?

I'm not American so I don't know much about Limbaugh. I don't mind Alex, although he gets a bit OTT at times and blathers somewhat. If you can get past this his info on the storm is good.

melinda980
29-10-2012, 10:46 AM
It has just occurred to me that if this 'engineered' storm is declared a national disaster, could this be the trigger to impliment presidential directive 51? Look it up!

Hmmmmm! That would mean no election and a dictatorship introduced.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/pdd-51-new-executive-order-give-obama-dictator-power.html

Very possible indeed.

melinda980
29-10-2012, 10:48 AM
I can't believe all the hype this is getting!

Yesterday on BBC news, they were doing a piece on the plight of british farmers and how they are having to get charitable help to even eat. The suicide rate is going up rapidly. All of a sudden, the beeb decided that it was much more important for us in the UK to see a press conferance by Bloomberg about the evacuation of New York, so they cut the piece on our farmers. What the fuck! Since when was 70mph winds heading towards a city major world news? The category 5 typhoons recently in the far east got no coverage whatsoever. So why is it so important for BBC to cover the storm? Different if it was about to hit britain, we'd have a reason to fill the 1st half hour of news with it. :mad:

Diversionary tactics!
Betcha that once this storm hits the jet stream that we are going to have torrential downpours, with flooding in many regions in the UK. Every time a hurricane hits the USA and it travels northward, the remnants hit us hard.

yass
29-10-2012, 10:51 AM
At one of my other groups someone posted that there were 14 nuclear power plants in the potential path of Sandy.

Here's the link that was posted:

http://www.legitgov.org/#breaking_news

I found a headline about a quarter way down about nuclear power plants.

Here's the exact link:

http://www.legitgov.org/Nuclear-Reactors-Await-Hurricane-Sandy

A lot of nuclear power plants along the East Coast... and East in general.

Operating Nuclear Power Reactors (by Location or Name)

http://z1.ifrm.com/2505/120/0/p1022710/Nuclear_East.jpg

http://www.nrc.gov/info-finder/reactor/

straw44berry
29-10-2012, 11:22 AM
This man-made frankenstorm will give the President 4 more years - thats why it is so newsworthy

helloperator
29-10-2012, 11:41 AM
I'm watching a weather stream on youtube...Al Rocker (that fat US weatherman) is literally frothing at the mouth about this storm...he's fevered...it's coming...it's coming...he stammers

chip1
29-10-2012, 12:21 PM
East Coast Grinds to a Halt

Sandy brings the East Coast to its knees as the storm's pressure drops to an alarming rate and wind gusts increase...

It became stronger and is on a direct hit...

The Big Apple... To know both good and evil...

All Pahanas People Love Earth... The only place in creation the apple can be found...

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVQXsmIMWu_UHT23780BZOkUpuH4b2B fK0w5qQovoxMnxSaz7a

Hurricane Sandy bore down on the Eastern Seaboard's largest cities Monday, forcing the shutdown of mass transit, schools and financial markets, sending coastal residents fleeing, and threatening a dangerous mix of high winds, soaking rain and a surging wall of water up to 11 feet tall.

Sandy strengthened before dawn and stayed on a predicted path toward Washington, Baltimore, Philadelphia and New York — putting it on a collision course with two other weather systems that would create a superstorm with the potential for havoc over 800 miles from the East Coast to the Great Lakes. About 2 to 3 feet of snow were even forecast for mountainous parts of West Virginia.

The tempest could endanger up to 50 million people for days.

Many workers planned to stay home Monday as subways, buses and trains shut down across the region under the threat of flooding that could inundate tracks and tunnels. Airports also closed, and authorities warned that the time for evacuation was running out or already past. Utilities brought in extra crews, anticipating widespread power failures.

The center of the storm was positioned to come ashore Monday night in New Jersey, meaning the worst of the surge could be in the northern part of that state and in New York City and on Long Island. Higher tides brought by a full moon compounded the threat to the metropolitan area of about 20 million people.

"This is the worst-case scenario," said Louis Uccellini, environmental prediction chief for the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.

For the Wicked this is True... For The Brothers Of Jesus Christ it is Revelations in the Making...

I have been posting about this storm for a week as they said it would stay out to sea and it was nothing... I posted here that it was going to be a direct hit into the Big Apple...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1061110740#post1061110740

111111 = 6 The Future Of Man...

serpentine
29-10-2012, 12:33 PM
Say a prayer and send your love to send this Hurricane Sandy out to the ocean. We were able to do this with Irene. Please think and send your love. It is just way too weird to have a hurricane directly headed for NYC at the end of October??
You can use Icke's web page:http://www.davidicke.com/articles/the-awakening-mainmenu-118/50785-awakening-the-world-every-heart-makes-a-difference-the-picture.
The music he has on there is very cool. We have the power. :)

Thank you from NYC!

The scale of what is about to explode over the east coast is simply too large for man to have had any hand in its making.

Well, in the year of the Water Dragon, two conflicting viewpoints.

One should note that over 7000 flights have been cancelled as a result of the weather there and if such incidents become the norm rather than the exception perhaps permanently doing without jet travel might be the expedient thing to do.

s200rey
29-10-2012, 01:07 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-20121811

29 October 2012 Last updated at 11:46

Few exerts that stood out to me from the article above;

In New York City, thousands of people have been ordered to leave their homes and evacuation shelters have been set up in 76 schools.

Public transport has been halted and the New York Stock Exchange closed.

Campaigning for the US presidential election has also been disrupted, eight days ahead of election day.

The US Coast Guard said more than a dozen people on board a replica of HMS Bounty - built for the 1962 film Mutiny on the Bounty - had abandoned ship off North Carolina in the face of the hurricane.

They had taken to two life-rafts and rescue aircraft were on their way to them, officials said.

As it will hit the US East Coast just before Halloween, it is being dubbed a "Frankenstorm".

Taxi driver Peter Franklin told the BBC that the city was "shut down".

"I feel like I am living in a science fiction movie," he said.

President Barack Obama declared emergencies in Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania.

He pulled out of a planned event with former President Bill Clinton on Monday and headed back to the White House to monitor emergency operations.

Visiting the Federal Emergency Management Agency (Fema) in Washington on Sunday, he vowed the government would "respond big and respond fast" after Sandy had passed.

The United Nations headquarters in New York also shut down.

Some 200 National Guardsmen will patrol Manhattan and 300 more will be deployed in Long Island.

- - -

MARTIAL LAW - COMING SOON, ME THINKS! :eek:

....scary f'kin times man!! scary f'kin times!!! :eek:

3sixty
29-10-2012, 01:33 PM
Live streaming cam overlooking beach in New Jersey. It's looking a bit grim but the power is still on....for now.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/9639915/Hurricane-Sandy-live.html

chip1
29-10-2012, 01:38 PM
Rescues happening in Delaware as we speak for those that did not heed the warning... Now the water is above their feet... As the tide rises so does the cost of not listening...

Rescues under way in Delaware as Hurricane Sandy takes aim at New Jersey
By Chelsea J. Carter, CNN

updated 8:02 AM EDT, Mon October 29, 2012

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/dam/assets/121028112320-07-sandy-1028-horizontal-gallery.jpg

(CNN) -- People stranded in flooding after ignoring evacuation orders were being saved Monday morning as Hurricane Sandy took aim at the Mid-Atlantic coast, bringing some of the nation's busiest cities to a standstill.

Dramatic rescue efforts were under way in Oak Orchard, Delaware, a part of the state that was under a mandatory evacuation over the weekend. Officials along the Eastern Seaboard had implored residents to obey evacuation orders, emphasizing that local authorities could be put in danger if they tried to save them. Still, some didn't leave. Delaware Gov. Jack Markell said the National Guard and local fire and police officials were rescuing people in his state early Monday.

It's just one of the scenes that make Sandy seem straight out of a disaster blockbuster: A killer storm takes aim at one of the most populated regions of the country.

Hundreds of thousands are forced from their homes. New York City is at a standstill. The nation's capital is emptied of government workers. And thousands of National Guard troops are called up.

The scenes were playing out early Monday from North Carolina to Maine, as forecasters warned that Sandy was likely to collide with a cold front and spawn a "superstorm" that could generate flash floods, snowstorms and massive power outages.

"It could be bad," said U.S. Coast Guard Rear Adm. Steven Rattior, "or it could be devastation."

Last night Gov. Chris Christie said to get out and do not be a fool... Or Die... His words are not far off...

elysiumfire
29-10-2012, 01:46 PM
3sixty:Live streaming cam overlooking beach in New Jersey. It's looking a bit grim but the power is still on....for now.

Good find. I think as the eye of Sandy approaches the shore, those large waves are going to be twice what they are now, and should a storm surge push inwards, the flooding could be quite extensive. Right now Sandy is only clearing her throat.

I can't quite work out the distance from the cam to the shore, but it looks close, possibly 50 to 70 yards? Now and again the sea just rises up into a wall of on-rushing water and crashes almost over the sea wall. There are people near the camera, you can hear them, some laughing. It'll be interesting to see how much laughter they'll be when the wind speed picks up, currently, I'd say it's about 40 to 50 mph, with gusts up to 65 to 70.

chip1
29-10-2012, 02:04 PM
http://easternlines.com/

Live for now...

This storm is even larger than Hurricane Katrina was. The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration has categorized the destructive potential of this storm to be 5.8 on a scale that goes from 0 to 6. So don’t be fooled when you hear that this is only a “category 1 storm” or that the maximum winds will only be around 80 MPH. It is the unprecedented size of this storm and the mind boggling storm surges that it is producing that truly make it dangerous. It is being reported that Hurricane Sandy is more than 1,000 miles across from one end to the other. Meteorologists have never seen anything quite like this before, and we are most definitely in unprecedented territory. One meteorologist is already projecting that this megastorm could cause 100 billion dollars in damage, but the true amount of devastation will likely not be fully known for weeks. If you live in the northeast part of the United States, you definitely want to buckle up because you are about to get absolutely hammered.

The following are 17 things that you should know about Hurricane Sandy…

#1 Hurricane Sandy has been dubbed “the Frankenstorm” and many believe that this could be the worst storm to hit the east coast in 100 years.

#2 This is an absolutely massive megastorm. It is being reported that tropical storm-force winds can be felt 520 miles away from the center of the storm.

#3 It is being reported that the sheer size of this storm is absolutely unprecedented…

Since records of storm size began in 1988, no tropical storm or hurricane has been larger, reports meteorologist Jeff Masters of the Weather Underground.

#4 Hurricane Sandy has already forced the cancellation of over 5,000 flights.

#5 Mayor Bloomberg has announced a mandatory evacuation for all New York City residents that are living in “Zone A”.

#6 It is being projected that the storm surge from Hurricane Sandy could be up to 15 feet above sea level in some areas of New York City.

#7 New York City could potentially experience wind speeds of 80 MPH or higher.

#8 Subway service in New York City is being shut down at 7 PM on Sunday evening. There is a very real possibility that the New York City subway system could be severely flooded by this storm. That could be quite crippling, because about 4.3 million people ride the subway in New York every single day.

#9 It has been announced that all public schools in New York City will be closed on Monday.
#10 Schools in Boston will be shut down on Monday as well.
#11 The trading floor of the New York Stock Exchange will be closed on Monday.
#12 50,000 people living along the coast in Delaware have been ordered to evacuate.
#13 Some parts of Kentucky, West Virginia and North Carolina could get up to 2 feet of snow.
#14 It is being estimated that 10 million people living along the east coast could lose power thanks to Hurricane Sandy.
#15 A state of emergency has already been declared in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Maryland and Virginia.
#16 Approximately 50 million people live in the areas that will be directly affected by this storm.
#17 Meteorologist Mike Smith of AccuWeather Enterprise Solutions is projecting that Hurricane Sandy could potentially cause a total of 100 billion dollars in damage to the U.S. economy. That would make it a far more costly disaster than Hurricane Katrina.

Many meteorologists are calling this storm a “worst case scenario”. If you live along the east coast, please take the warnings that you are getting from public officials very seriously. According to NPR, conditions are absolutely perfect for this slow moving giant storm, and it is going to take quite a few days for it to exit the region…

In this case, seas will be amped up by giant waves and full-moon-powered high tides. That will combine with drenching rains, triggering inland flooding as the hurricane merges with a winter storm system that will worsen it and hold it in place for days.

Louis Uccellini, environmental prediction chief for the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, told The Associated Press that given Sandy’s due east-to-west track into New Jersey, that puts the worst of the storm surge just north in New York City, Long Island and northern New Jersey. “Yes, this is the worst case scenario,” he said.

This is unlike anything that any of us have ever seen before.

serpentine
29-10-2012, 02:24 PM
Live streaming cam overlooking beach in New Jersey. It's looking a bit grim but the power is still on....for now.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/9639915/Hurricane-Sandy-live.html

Amazing to see the sea intensifying even as you watch.

3sixty
29-10-2012, 02:34 PM
Hurricane Sandy sinks tall ship HMS Bounty

The Canadian built replica of the HMS Bounty of the mutiny on the Bounty fame has been sunk by the hurricane off Cape Hatteras (North Carolina). 17 crew were rescued shortly before by helicopters.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/story/2012/10/29/ns-hms-bounty-hurricane-sandy.html?cmp=googleeditorspick

3sixty
29-10-2012, 02:35 PM
Amazing to see the sea intensifying even as you watch.

Yeah it's certainly got stronger since I have watched it on and off for the last couple of hours.

jechyrah
29-10-2012, 02:47 PM
"The Day after Tomorrow" anyone?

serpentine
29-10-2012, 03:16 PM
The view at Point Pleasant was getting decidedly unpleasant before the camera went down. :(

stagger
29-10-2012, 03:16 PM
From the Telegraph (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/9639915/Hurricane-Sandy-live.html)...

14.07 (10.07) Meanwhile, the storm appears to be inspiring outburst of indomitable American patriotism. Daniel Matros tweets this picture of defiance. Take that, Sandy.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02382/flag_2382094c.jpg

Yeah, I'm uh-gunna shoot that goddam storm in the HEAD.

jechyrah
29-10-2012, 03:17 PM
To be honest, gathering information around the net regarding this storm, including the HAARP information. This one HAS to be bad. No way it's just going to putter out and die.

With the highest signals from HAARP, Plus heading directly for the coast, and a full moon. There's going to be at least some record flooding everywhere. I see many people injured or killed because they refuse to leave evacuated zones or areas, stores sold out, those unprepared will see demise.

The storm currently is prepared to hit 60 million people with flood waters to reach 11ft+ on coastal regions.

weeze
29-10-2012, 03:39 PM
I live in Jersey as well; in a state of emergency now, everyone home from work, no cars on the road, waiting for all hell to break loose tonight.:eek:

chip1
29-10-2012, 03:49 PM
"The Day after Tomorrow" anyone?

The Day After Tomorrow is a 2004 American science fiction disaster film depicting catastrophic effects of global warming in a series of extreme weather events ...

Almost fits the picture...

Science Fiction made Reality...

serpentine
29-10-2012, 03:50 PM
Webcams back. Looks like they moved it up a floor.

maccoy
29-10-2012, 04:02 PM
Where is Sandy now ?

serpentine
29-10-2012, 04:04 PM
It's an 800+ kilometre wide weather system.

What sort of question is that?:)

nirvana00
29-10-2012, 04:06 PM
I live in Jersey as well; in a state of emergency now, everyone home from work, no cars on the road, waiting for all hell to break loose tonight.:eek:

I'm in philly area, had to go to my job today.

chattanova
29-10-2012, 04:06 PM
LIVE Hurricane Sandy Coverage

LIVE Hurricane Sandy Coverage - The Weather Channel - YouTube

3sixty
29-10-2012, 04:07 PM
Webcams back. Looks like they moved it up a floor.

Probably a sensible idea. They look rather too close to the beach there.

suthainn
29-10-2012, 04:12 PM
Has this happened before in this part of the world?

jechyrah
29-10-2012, 04:14 PM
LIVE Hurricane Sandy Coverage

LIVE Hurricane Sandy Coverage - The Weather Channel - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXMU2qwCVag)

Wow, stupid people. Watching that and some reporter is sitting at the retaining wall in front of the beach where waves are crashing up against it and some spilling over... People that go out to greet these storms deserve whatever it gives them

jechyrah
29-10-2012, 04:15 PM
Has this happened before in this part of the world?

Ever heard of "The Perfect Storm"?

.....lol

maccoy
29-10-2012, 04:15 PM
It's an 800+ kilometre wide weather system.

What sort of question is that?:)

My bad, am getting late news over here that it was only 100nm, so its really 500nm wide :eek:

jechyrah
29-10-2012, 04:25 PM
check out this link, I know it's MSM, but it's links for Twitter and Instagram photos of what people are seeing.. if this is before the actual storm is hitting then we can expect much, much worse. http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/10/29/14779590-live-updates-on-hurricane-sandy?lite

serpentine
29-10-2012, 04:39 PM
Satellite picture taken early in the day.

http://gizmodo.com/5955575/hurricane-sandy-satellite-photos-and-videos-updating-live#globe

s200rey
29-10-2012, 04:40 PM
check out this link, I know it's MSM, but it's links for Twitter and Instagram photos of what people are seeing.. if this is before the actual storm is hitting then we can expect much, much worse. http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/10/29/14779590-live-updates-on-hurricane-sandy?lite

Thanks for the link. Yeah, shits about to hit hard...if thats the 'before' shots! :eek:

HOLD TIGHT!

enlight17
29-10-2012, 05:03 PM
Sandy is a little less than 200 miles off the coast right now. Moving at about 18 miles per hours.

This is a picture just taken in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
http://static3.businessinsider.com/image/508e978c6bb3f7693700000f-586-600/atlantic-city.png

chrispbacon
29-10-2012, 05:05 PM
These are the projected flooding areas in NYC. Notice that Wall St will be affected quite badly. Plus power outages are seemigly guaranteed. Who knows how long they could be without power?? :confused:

http://news.images.itv.com/image/file/111286/article_16ce193db508626a_1351462361_9j-4aaqsk.jpeg

s200rey
29-10-2012, 05:10 PM
IF JUST 1, elitist / banker / zionist - DROWNS. I'll be made up! :D well 'n' truly! :D

maccoy
29-10-2012, 05:12 PM
Using Active Sky to view this in FSX and even in the sim it is real ugly looking

chrispbacon
29-10-2012, 05:12 PM
Just a heads up. Obama will be making a speech regarding Sandy on SkyNews at 4.45pm.

maccoy
29-10-2012, 05:27 PM
http://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/11282180/img/11282180.jpg (http://picturepush.com/public/11282180)

Not sure if they are avoiding it or not yet. kennedy is right in the middle of it

straw44berry
29-10-2012, 06:45 PM
4.45 was an additional 'Vote for Me' slot for Obama.

duckingdafta
29-10-2012, 06:50 PM
IF JUST 1, elitist / banker / zionist - DROWNS. I'll be made up! :D well 'n' truly! :D

:D Where exactly is The Westboro Baptist Church?

elysiumfire
29-10-2012, 07:28 PM
I'd say Atlantic City is going to get the worst of it. That area shown in the picture by 'enlight17' (bottom of page 5) looks to have no defence whatsoever. When the storm surge hits Monday night it will be devastated! Hope no one is still there when it arrives?

The storm surge will cut a sweeping north-west to north-east arc down the coastline with staggered flooding occurring as it goes, driven by the anti-clockwise high winds and made more impactful with the high tides of the full moon. There won't be just one surge, though, they may well be 2 or 3 throughout Monday night/Tuesday morning. It's going to be a 'ride it out' situation for those that have not evacuated, probably up to 48 hours.

nofuture
29-10-2012, 07:31 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/545459_3305077724973_96598906_n.jpg

moonflower
29-10-2012, 07:52 PM
From the Telegraph (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/9639915/Hurricane-Sandy-live.html)...

14.07 (10.07) Meanwhile, the storm appears to be inspiring outburst of indomitable American patriotism. Daniel Matros tweets this picture of defiance. Take that, Sandy.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02382/flag_2382094c.jpg

Yeah, I'm uh-gunna shoot that goddam storm in the HEAD.

And then vote for rommmneee cause he's a good guy!

neil2009
29-10-2012, 08:00 PM
This is scary shit, can't imagine what could happen:

http://theintelhub.com/2012/10/28/more-than-a-dozen-nuclear-plants-near-hurricane-sandys-path-brace-for-impact/

More than a Dozen Nuclear Plants Near Hurricane Sandy’s Path Brace for Impact

Bloomberg reports:
“Because of the size of [Hurricane Sandy], we could see an impact to coastal and inland plants,” Neil Sheehan, a spokesman based in Philadelphia for the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, said by phone today. “We will station inspectors at the sites if we know they could be directly impacted.”
The NRC met earlier today to discuss the necessary precautions to take for the storm, Sheehan said. Plants must begin to shut if wind speeds exceed certain limits, he said.
As of 2 p.m. New York time, Sandy had winds of 75 miles (121 kilometers) per hour, according to the National Hurricane Center in Miami. It was about 430 miles south-southeast of Charleston, South Carolina, moving north at 7 mph.
The current Hurricane Center track calls for the system to come ashore just south of Delaware Bay on Oct. 30.
Reuters provides a list:
The following lists the nuclear reactors and utilities in Sandy’s potential path.

While we don’t foresee any problems, the risk of nuclear accident in the U.S. is actually much greater than it was in Japan before Fukushima.
For example, fuel pools in the United States store an average of ten times more radioactive fuel than stored at Fukushima, and have virtually no safety features.
Let’s review the list and look at examples of problems experienced by the nuclear plants in Hurricane Sandy’s path:
Brunswick experienced a reactor coolant system leak last year
Surry has recently been plagued by problems with the coolant system, valves and damage from a tornado
North Anna leaked tritium last year after an earthquake shook the plant and shifted around a gigantic radioactive storage cask
Calvert Cliffs was knocked offline by the last hurricane
Salem has been riddled with problems with security, turbines problems and other issues.
Hope Creek has suffered security problems, has the same design as the Fukushima Daiichi Unit 1, has “some of the same issues with above-ground storage of spent fuel rods as Fukushima” and “was designed to withstand certain major weather events but we need to look at the potential impacts of more extreme events, especially … sea level rise and flooding”
Peach Bottom purportedly has a defective design and has been plagued by various problems
Limerick has suffered electrical and other issues
Three Mile Island suffered another leak in the cooling system last month
Susquehanna has been hit with one problem after another
Oyster Creek has been plagued with electrical and other problems
Indian Point is widely recognized as one of the nation’s worst nuclear plants. If Indian Point melted down, it could close New York City for years, and cost half a trillion dollars or more
Millstone’s vulnerability is shown by the fact that it was shut down due to warm seawater
Pilgrim has numerous structural problems. And see this. Pilgrim’s spent fuel pools contain more radioactive cesium than released by Fukushima, Chernobyl and all nuclear bomb tests combined
Seabrook has had problems with corrosion, computers and a host of other issues
Vermont Yankee – which has around 10 times more spent fuel rods than any of the individual Fukushima reactors – leaked tritium
It’s not surprising that there have been problems at all of these nuclear plants.

After all, the U.S. has 23 reactors which are virtually identical to Fukushima.
The archaic uranium reactor designs developedmore than 40 years ago are only good for making bombs.
Most American nuclear reactors are old. They are aging poorly, and are in very real danger of melting down. And yet the NRC is relaxing safety standards at the old plants. And see this.
Indeed, while many of the plants are already past the service life that the engineers built them for, the NRC is considering extending licenses another 80 years, which former chairman of the Tennessee Valley Authority and now senior adviser with Friends of the Earth’s nuclear campaign David Freeman calls “committing suicide”.

enlight17
29-10-2012, 08:01 PM
Tree just fell outside, Sandy is still about 100 miles off shore.....

wakeup2nwo
29-10-2012, 08:03 PM
Urgent Sandy Update: Massive Flooding, Largest Storm/Lowest Pressure ever, 26 Nuclear Plants at Risk - YouTube

vinal
29-10-2012, 08:03 PM
Does anyone remember the military guy who called Alex Jones?

He claimed that all the military families had been told to prepare to evacuate the East coast in October. (sure it was that)

Can't find the video from my phone.

ablitive
29-10-2012, 08:14 PM
Could Sandy Go Nuclear? :eek:

http://i50.tinypic.com/nd8u91.jpg

Storm Path.

http://i50.tinypic.com/23kdtnd.gif

Concentration of US nuclear power stations.

Sandy’s path overlays the most dense concentration of nuclear reactors in the United States including a large cluster of the flawed MK1 GE type reactors similar to the ones that melted down at Fukushima. This type of reactor requires a back up of diesel powered generators for cooling should every thing else including the power grid fails.

If something did happen no doubt it would be the "perfect storm" for Obama to usher in a state of emergency thus cancelling the US presidential election.

Under a state of emergency Obama can seize all communications including transportation, internet, food, private property and usher in NDAA AKA Martial law.

The above would not surprise me. :)

wazaaap
29-10-2012, 08:23 PM
This is just the start, oh and chemtrails and harp is not doing this! You are being led down the wrong path!

They are helping trying to prevent this from hitting.

The cover up is the poleshift 2011-2015

How many times does David say what will it take for people to wake up, well I will say the same, how bad will it get before people wake up and realise the world is going through a change and it is not man made!

The world governments are trying to stop it happening, not to save us it is to keep them in power.

Anyway what do i know! Bring on the trolls :D

kirkie
29-10-2012, 08:36 PM
HAARP Engineering 'FRANKENSTORM' Hurricane Sandy - CAUGHT on SATELLITE and RADAR!!! - YouTube

pippin
29-10-2012, 08:56 PM
Does anyone remember the military guy who called Alex Jones?

He claimed that all the military families had been told to prepare to evacuate the East coast in October. (sure it was that)

Can't find the video from my phone.

yes I remember that... hhmm could be co-incidence, so not sure...

kirkie
29-10-2012, 09:15 PM
http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/602581_395893997145752_1481889148_n.jpg

kt66
29-10-2012, 09:19 PM
For the past 2 hours I have been watching a live webcam from Times Square, aside from it being very, very quiet, the weather looks calm, people are dancing in front of the camera, no sign of any problem or concern.

WTF?

kt66
29-10-2012, 09:20 PM
and McDonalds is open.

kirkie
29-10-2012, 09:21 PM
For the past 2 hours I have been watching a live webcam from Times Square, aside from it being very, very quiet, the weather looks calm, people are dancing in front of the camera, no sign of any problem or concern.

WTF?

There just recharging the haarp system :D

serpentine
29-10-2012, 09:31 PM
Conditions steadily deteriorating over the day here

Fences now being blown away, bushes being shredded, lamp standards oscillating crazily and the wildest wind driven sea I've ever seen.

socialbommentator
29-10-2012, 09:39 PM

WTF?

The storm isn't going to peak for another 3-4 hours

llanfairpwll
29-10-2012, 09:40 PM

WTF?

The calm before the storm. It gives people a false sense that everything is going to be ok, but the truth is something really bad is on its way. I've seen this eary calm happen before hurricanes. Everything seems kind of calm and peaceful for a while. I seriously only worry about hurricanes nowadays if the animals act different. The media tends to over hype some of these storms, though I think this one is the real deal. Watch the animals because they know. Ants will start climbing trees or houses trying to get to higher ground. That is when I worry. Same thing happens before tornados too. At least the one that hit near to my home. Everything got really calm, the wind stopped blowing for a bit and all the birds stopped singing. It was really creepy. The only tip off that something bad was about to happen is that the sky turned a greenish color and then the twister approached pretty quickly.

elysiumfire
29-10-2012, 09:41 PM
Ok. CNN are reporting 23 foot waves off the coast of New Jersey ahead of the storm making landfall. Sustained winds of 90mph, millibar pressure down to 940 (indicating the stronger winds), so Sandy is intensifying. Gusts over 115 mph. The storm surge is going to be a bad one!

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2012/10/29/hurricane-sandy-strengthens-to-85-mph/

elshaper
29-10-2012, 09:42 PM
At one of my other groups someone posted that there were 14 nuclear power plants in the potential path of Sandy.

Here's the link that was posted:

http://www.legitgov.org/#breaking_news

I found a headline about a quarter way down about nuclear power plants.

Here's the exact link:

http://www.legitgov.org/Nuclear-Reactors-Await-Hurricane-Sandy

A lot of nuclear power plants along the East Coast... and East in general.

Operating Nuclear Power Reactors (by Location or Name)

http://z1.ifrm.com/2505/120/0/p1022710/Nuclear_East.jpg

http://www.nrc.gov/info-finder/reactor/
Good that you mentioned about the nuclear power plants.
In fact there are 26 NPP on the path of Sandy apparently :eek:
And it's worse, just like Fukushima, the generators are on the ground level :(

http://enenews.com/gundersen-26-nuclear-plants-area-hurricane-sandy-hit-power-lost-only-plan-spent-fuel-pools-heat-diesel-generators-pump-water-audio

dawnuk
29-10-2012, 09:42 PM
any US cousins out there....keep us up to speed on whats happening to you......

trust you more than msm

vinal
29-10-2012, 09:47 PM
yes I remember that... hhmm could be co-incidence, so not sure...

Just been searching for that video, using all kinds of keywords, no joy.

I came across another one of a police officer called Jim, saying there will be an event in October requiring joint air and ground support.

There's some reports of military bases being evacuated on the East coast dated 5th Oct, was this storm being reported back then?

demaris
29-10-2012, 09:49 PM
My thoughts are with you all, I wish they were enough to change whats happening :(

rhydra
29-10-2012, 09:50 PM
NYSE closing down, what betting that the US is going to get hammered on the Asian markets. Perhaps it's an opportunity, devalue the dollar, stocks plummet, economy burns, then the Amero? :p

enlight17
29-10-2012, 09:57 PM
some social media pictures..

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A6Zq0RgCUAAO2vz.jpg
Brooklyn NY

https://instagr.am/p/RYG6cTB567/media/?size=l
Closing the Holland Tunnel out of NYC. (Btw even though they ordered an evacuation for parts of Manhattan, there are still millions there uptown and throughout the other boroughs.)

https://instagr.am/p/RYSi5lx3Rl/media/?size=l
https://instagr.am/p/RYUl54oKqX/media/?size=l
https://twitpic.com/show/iphone/b8l21a lol

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A6ZF4MNCEAAh5_d.jpg:large
this was atlantic city (south new jersey) about 4 hours ago...the storm is still an hour or two off shore so it's only getting worse.

I'm about 30 miles from the shore so not much flooding here yet, just very strong gusts that are tearing the trees apart.

kirkie
29-10-2012, 09:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheWeatherChannel?v=yXMU2qwCVag

macchoi
29-10-2012, 10:01 PM
I wondering if people are gonna start looting soon.

rhydra
29-10-2012, 10:03 PM

They'll have to start swimming first by the look of it!

elysiumfire
29-10-2012, 10:05 PM
Another good webcam here, very clear HD picture showing various perspectives. People still out and about as the heart of the storm bears down on them. One scene shows a car getting more submerged as time goes by.

http://nyharborwebcam.com/

huddy
29-10-2012, 10:05 PM
Well, I'm in Germany and was in Bavaria today and they said it was the most early hit of the winter (snow) since the recordings of weather....

On the teletext the numbers of people dead in the carribean were rising by the hours..

..and on the radio they said "it is bad", as I was on the Autobahn,
... I couldnt believe they want to evacuate 400.000(!) people!

This combined with

- the elections
- FEMA camps / martial law
- nuclear powerplants and even missiles
- full moon
- halloween

seems like the reptilians are having their last party......................

HAARP? Rings & Right Angles as Hurricane Sandy Arrives, 10/27/12 & 10/28/12 - YouTube
the patterns are crazy, circular

Sandy is 100miles away - but trees are cracking and breaking?

Prepare for peace.. inner and outer.. I think this is going to get worse.

Sounds like the story in a bad movie, like "the day after tomorrow".
Tomorrow they'll claim Sandy was caused by Iran
or it's happening because of "Global Warming" ...

There are forces from other dimensions helping us but WE HAVE TO DO what we have to do - the INFORMATION / LIGHT is there - so go and find your LOVE / CREATIVE ENERGY to transform all the BS!

Forgive me the grammar and stuff but I'm really groggy right now..

..good luck with that bitch Sandy!

love (creativity) and light (information)

huddy
29-10-2012, 10:08 PM
PS: enjoy your spliff, enlight17....

lu__
29-10-2012, 10:10 PM

Has NY been disarmed?

rhydra
29-10-2012, 10:13 PM
The National Guard has been deployed in New York.

Brooklyn Bridge looks grim.

http://aws1.earthcam.com/?c=bb

kirkie
29-10-2012, 10:20 PM
http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/379104_10151164642663451_905475921_n.jpg

http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/530784_358004527627944_1674048593_n.jpg

http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/545295_358017230960007_239560088_n.jpg

http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/14416_10151153906203425_1024227413_n.jpg

http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/22312_160185024124189_1457483040_n.jpg

http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/486269_525980817430673_480101489_n.jpg
Before Sandy even hits land, many coastal towns are experiencing severe flooding problems. Here, a look at one of the entrances to Atlantic City, NJ.

forrest22
29-10-2012, 10:27 PM
Anyone noticed that cable TV channels sound and footages are shuffling / repeating ?

kirkie
29-10-2012, 10:29 PM
POWER IS NOW DOWN IN ATLANTIC CITY, NEW JERSEY. ***STORM SURGE** WEATHER CHANNEL NOW STATING THAT FLOODING IS UNDERWAY.

http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/374885_505323199486425_1047483939_n.jpg

serpentine
29-10-2012, 10:31 PM
Listening to WNYC-FM it seems over 350,000 residences are already without power at the moment.

enlight17
29-10-2012, 10:36 PM
Damn! That's a DELUGE

djbrooks
29-10-2012, 11:19 PM
Is it possible if we can have some pics from real people in effected area if possible thx?

mata
29-10-2012, 11:51 PM
5:34 PM EDT:N.J. Gov. Chris Christie chastises Atlantic City Mayor  Lorenzo Langford for advising residents to take shelter rather than evacuate following his order. “We are expecting landfall in the Atlantic City area sometime in the next hour… We are no longer able to rescue people,” said Christie adding that he would not order emergency workers into the city until tomorrow morning. “For those people who ignored my warnings, this is what you have to deal with now,” he said.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/10/hurricane-sandy-live-updates/

What the hell kind of attitude is that? :confused:

Stay safe you guys over there.
We're all behind you in thought.
Keep chin up no matter what!

spellbound
30-10-2012, 12:02 AM
Babylon the Great is destroyed in the Book of Revelations.....

http://yahushua.net/babylon/liberty/whore.htm

Babylon = NYC

rationalenquirer
30-10-2012, 12:04 AM
They just downgraded it to a tropical storm from a hurricane.

All I have seen is a few reporters with wet boots, I call this a stunt. A big fat election stunt by Obama to show he is in control, this thing has been ridiculously overhyped.

Getting people used to doing what they are told. Don't question those evacuation orders people!

hovy
30-10-2012, 12:24 AM
They just downgraded it to a tropical storm from a hurricane.

All I have seen is a few reporters with wet boots, I call this a stunt. A big fat election stunt by Obama to show he is in control, this thing has been ridiculously overhyped.

Getting people used to doing what they are told. Don't question those evacuation orders people!

Agree with you, I`ve been watching the msm all evening, when live they show just a breeze and showers with reporters over stating the local conditions.

mata
30-10-2012, 12:32 AM

I agree too, that seems to be the play alright. Alex Jones is pointing out that HARRP could easily be used to deflect this storm, if it didn't already create it (which is likely) - since the technology has been around since WW2. It's almost certainly a ruthless 'compliance lesson' - and while the effects of the storm may be getting over-hyped in some areas - this atrocity will still have a devastating impact on so many. If I could do a decent Highland accent, there'd be no more fitting time to quote Burns: "Man's inhumanity to man makes countless thousands mourn". . .

straw man
30-10-2012, 12:32 AM
Agree with you, I`ve been watching the msm all evening, when live they show just a breeze and showers with reporters over stating the local conditions.

That's nice for you.

My outside says no.

kodiak
30-10-2012, 12:37 AM
Babylon the Great is destroyed in the Book of Revelations.....

http://yahushua.net/babylon/liberty/whore.htm

Babylon = NYC

Utter rot. Babylon is NOT the USA; it's a false religion, just as the virgin / bride or revelation is the body of true believers throughout time. You're pushing a Papist interpretation of Scripture there that's designed to divert eyes away from the real Babylon, i.e., Popery.

spellbound
30-10-2012, 12:39 AM
Utter rot. Babylon is NOT the USA; it's a false religion, just as the virgin / bride or revelation is the body of true believers throughout time. You're pushing a Papist interpretation of Scripture there that's designed to divert eyes away from the real Babylon, i.e., Popery.

and after NYC falls down are you still going to say the same thing......:)

ablitive
30-10-2012, 12:51 AM
I would have agreed with you a few years ago but I believe modern Babylon to be the USA and New York being the headquarters of the UN of which I believe will be the world Government of Antichrist. (Obama will eventually chair this) .

trux newman
30-10-2012, 12:51 AM
George Takei (on facebook) just announced that someone/thing called ConEd has shut down the power to lower Manhattan. Eep.

I know a few people there so if they post anything relevant I'll steal it and put it here. Doesn't look good but they're all optomistic. Basically just staying in and entertaining themselves.

belts
30-10-2012, 12:52 AM
That's nice for you.

My outside says no.

Same here in Upstate NY. The wind sounds like a freight train and it's shaking my house. The water in my toilet keep rising and lowering, which is weird, and a large tree just came crashing down.

straw man
30-10-2012, 12:55 AM
George Takei (on facebook) just announced that someone/thing called ConEd has shut down the power to lower Manhattan. Eep.

Consolidated Edison, or ConEd is a power company in New York. Power has to be cut to prevent electricity sub-stations becoming more problematic, and stops live cables brought down a danger.

Nothing sinister.

calma
30-10-2012, 01:00 AM
The US MSM always ruins the shock factor of natural happenings lately. So much hype.
I actually fell for it.
I was shocked at first about this biblical storm of the century and watched closely as motel in the kill devil hills was being washed with waves.
I got sucked into the Doom then realized. These places such as the outer banks have tides that rise in this far quite usually. Hence the position of the dunes and the attempts at keeping the sea back. Was way over hyped. Still I am glad it was not full Doom and hope those affected regain normalcy fast. I have been flooded by the sea in East Anglia 1970s not nice.

trux newman
30-10-2012, 01:00 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/155320_546184918744299_1410357248_n.png

There's SHARKS in New Jersey. Came in with the water. Now that would freak me out. I hope they get back to sea safely.

calma
30-10-2012, 01:05 AM
Must admit NJ took a good hammering. Hope there are no losses of life.

macchoi
30-10-2012, 01:05 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/155320_546184918744299_1410357248_n.png

There's SHARKS in New Jersey. Came in with the water. Now that would freak me out. I hope they get back to sea safely.

Where others see sharks, I see food.

calma
30-10-2012, 01:06 AM
cool pic. wow.

trux newman
30-10-2012, 01:06 AM
Where others see sharks, I see food.

Funny, that's what the shark will be thinking if it sees you lol.

zbrojny
30-10-2012, 01:08 AM
anyone watching http://nyharborwebcam.com ?
this is crazy

leon11
30-10-2012, 01:08 AM
Take Shelter (ending scene) - YouTube

:D

:/

0ddity
30-10-2012, 01:09 AM
Www.Sun-gazing.com has a bunch of up to date pics. Definitely doesn't look like hype.....

bustamove
30-10-2012, 01:10 AM

:eek::eek::eek:

seeyewentee
30-10-2012, 01:13 AM
http://www.ustream.tv/cbsnews/collection/b74301b38449

calma
30-10-2012, 01:14 AM
Sorry must be awful. When I say hype. I have been watching this.LIVE Superstorm Sandy Coverage - The Weather Channel - YouTube
I do feel bad for new jersey they have lost alot.

johnthesquid
30-10-2012, 01:19 AM
anyone else think there is maybe a connection to the coffin sightings on that truck. (the video from a few weeks back) and this? I understand that the video was taken from Wisconsin but it could have been traveling anywhere. Seems pretty odd.

belts
30-10-2012, 01:29 AM
My local weather guy is acting like this isn't going to be a big deal after all. I say he's full of shit, because right outside my window says very differently.

enlight17
30-10-2012, 01:45 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A6afEtYCYAAPElV.jpg:large
Manhattan 20th Street & Ave C

serpentine
30-10-2012, 01:52 AM
2 million now without power and Lower Manhattan in darkness as the water floods in.

0ddity
30-10-2012, 02:10 AM
http://sun-gazing.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/47453_437496189651694_1541870407_n.jpg

"HURRICANE SANDY: LIC is underwater. Flooding reaching 5th St & beyond. In touch w City Agencies."

0ddity
30-10-2012, 02:18 AM
http://sun-gazing.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/385_295692387213734_1050924587_n.jpg

Brigantine NJ

kennedycurse
30-10-2012, 03:07 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcoog47WNX1qzlo6ko1_1280.jpg

shawnelmer824
30-10-2012, 03:36 AM
I live by princeton! which wawa do you work at? I'm a frequent visitor for the high quality food, and phililes.

And they finally declared a state of emergency in NJ. Everyone's buying as much food and water as possible....I can't help but think how good this is for our economy. Lol.

Also, to give an idea of how huge this storm is. They JUST issued a tropical storm warning for Bermuda.....500 miles away.
I live in Hamilton Township. Princeton is 15 mins away. The storm has been raging on outside al day, the strange thing is I keep seeing the sky light up with blue and red lightning, very very bright blasts that light up the entire sky for few seconds at a time. Yes the wawa I work at is open 24/7 and we are considered the "hurricane Headquarters" place has also been hopping with people buying water and bread and the like. I have a feeling this is just the start of this storm tho

enlight17
30-10-2012, 03:59 AM
I live in Hamilton Township. Princeton is 15 mins away. The storm has been raging on outside al day, the strange thing is I keep seeing the sky light up with blue and red lightning, very very bright blasts that light up the entire sky for few seconds at a time. Yes the wawa I work at is open 24/7 and we are considered the "hurricane Headquarters" place has also been hopping with people buying water and bread and the like. I have a feeling this is just the start of this storm tho

Whattt that's crazy I go to the hamilton wawa all the time, I reside in Plainsboro.

I also saw the bright flashes, found out they were "power surges" and were actually the transformers blowing up, bugged me out at first too.

enlight17
30-10-2012, 04:36 AM
GUYS I JUST FOUND OUT THERE'S LIKE 26 NUCLEAR REACTORS WITHIN 100 MILES OF ME (CENTRAL NJ) WE FUKT I'M ABOUT TO COME TO THE UK

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57542293/nj-nuclear-plant-on-alert-from-rising-waters/?tag=socsh

shawnelmer824
30-10-2012, 05:19 AM
GUYS I JUST FOUND OUT THERE'S LIKE 26 NUCLEAR REACTORS WITHIN 100 MILES OF ME (CENTRAL NJ) WE FUKT I'M ABOUT TO COME TO THE UK

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57542293/nj-nuclear-plant-on-alert-from-rising-waters/?tag=socsh
chill out bro, dont feed power into it by fear

torus
30-10-2012, 05:24 AM
When the night shows
the signals grow on radios
All the strange things
they come and go, as early warnings
Stranded starfish have no place to hide
still waiting for the swollen Easter tide
There's no point in direction we cannot
even choose a side.

I took the old track
the hollow shoulder, across the waters
On the tall cliffs
they were getting older, sons and daughters
The jaded underworld was riding high
Waves of steel hurled metal at the sky
and as the nail sunk in the cloud, the rain
was warm and soaked the crowd.

Peter Gabriel & Robert Fripp - Here comes the flood (with lyrics on screen) - YouTube

kennedycurse
30-10-2012, 06:36 AM
http://uk.reuters.com/article/2012/10/30/storm-sandy-exelon-oystercreek-idUKL3E8LU1S120121030

lizzy
30-10-2012, 07:14 AM
chill out bro, dont feed power into it by fear

hiya....

well enlights' concern isn't entirely unfounded....

http://12160.info/page/hurricane-sandy-may-score-a-direct-hit-on-spent-fuel-pools-at-nuc?xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_page

and don't forget Fukishema - it's part of the slow kill.

We are living a DE-population Agenda. They just want to make massive profits as they cull.

lizzy
30-10-2012, 07:17 AM
hi torus....

great track , thanks;)

doobyferkin
30-10-2012, 09:28 AM
“Super Sandy”, “Freaky Storm”, “Monster storm”, “Its sometimes good to trust (or watch) the news” (Jamaican guy on sky news refereeing to how we should trust news, this advice led him to shelter). These are a small list of words used in some of the news corporations

I guess that news corporations have been loosing lots of hits as more and more people do not trust its propaganda. The news and media corporations are milking it for what they can. The way this has all been orchestrated in the media is implying the message that we should be grateful we have our leaders and media to save us and take care of us.

The people do not need presidents, leaders and news corporations to save us from this “monster storm”. The people and their services are doing everything that needs to be done regardless of Obama’s photo and speech opportunity and regardless of the media hype/bullshit.

huddy
30-10-2012, 09:53 AM
We Are The Power ~ Gila Antara - YouTube

We Are The Power in everyone
We Are the Dance of the Moon and the Sun
We Are the Hope that will never hide
We Are the Turning of the Tide

Wir Sind die Kraft in jedem
Wir sind der Tanz von Mond und Sonne
Wir sind die Hoffnung die sich nie versteckt
Wir sind die Wende der Ebbe; die Flut

Segen!

robb418
30-10-2012, 10:02 AM
The scene is going to be unbelievable when the sun comes up....Parts of Hoboken and Jersey City are underwater...a complete disaster appears to be unfolding

stagger
30-10-2012, 10:29 AM
Explosion at Consolidated Edison substation at East 14th Street and F.D.R Drive that knocked out power to about 250,000 customers below 39th Street in Manhattan.

http://youtu.be/ZAqYZ433TeQ

yass
30-10-2012, 10:34 AM
Salt Water Puts Subway 'in Jeopardy'

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970204840504578087113950736132.html

robb418
30-10-2012, 10:36 AM
For anyone that wants to keep up with the unfolding events in NYC.....http://betaplayer.radio.com/player/1010-wins

wazaaap
30-10-2012, 11:08 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woVitezc-zU&feature=youtu.be

it is not all about weather modification!

learn!

elshaper
30-10-2012, 11:12 AM
This is serious. Reading between the lines, it seems exactly the same situation as Fukushima is emerging, perhaps it's worse because there are 26 NPP! :eek:

Someone thinks that water is boiling but the situation is that the flood water won't subside for quite sometime.... Then it is really apocalypse...far worse than Fukushima!!! :eek::eek:

If it being end up exploading, the plume would definitely, easily come to the UK.

http://enenews.com/breaking-emergency-at-nj-nuclear-plant-from-hurricane-sandy-alert-as-ocean-water-rises-power-lost-concern-about-cooling-of-reactor-and-spent-fuel-pool/comment-page-1#comment-299716

zephiloyd
30-10-2012, 12:02 PM

Ironically, it has just been on the news that a Japanese company are building 2 nuclear power plants in the UK :mad: thanks

rhydra
30-10-2012, 12:45 PM
Talk of the US elections being cancelled.

amillionmiles
30-10-2012, 01:01 PM
so is HAARP really causing this storm? I mean I saw the pictures from the graph and stuff but I don't know if that really prove anything... but I wouldn't doubt it if it is

coldinsomnia
30-10-2012, 01:05 PM
so is HAARP really causing this storm? I mean I saw the pictures from the graph and stuff but I don't know if that really prove anything... but I wouldn't doubt it if it is

Causing? Probably not.

Empowering, steering and sustaining? Quite possibly, especially given the timing.

leon11
30-10-2012, 01:32 PM
so is the worst of the storm supposed to be over now?

leon11
30-10-2012, 01:33 PM
p.s. I love how millions of people lost power to their homes but the advertising billboards of times square are still lit up like christmas trees :D

s200rey
30-10-2012, 01:45 PM
p.s. I love how millions of people lost power to their homes but the advertising billboards of times square are still lit up like christmas trees :D

I know! :rolleyes: ...whats all that about, lol!

Think the worse is yet to come though?

motleyhoo
30-10-2012, 01:58 PM
“Super Sandy”, “Freaky Storm”, “Monster storm”, “Its sometimes good to trust (or watch) the news” (Jamaican guy on sky news refereeing to how we should trust news, this advice led him to shelter). These are a small list of words used in some of the news corporations

I guess that news corporations have been loosing lots of hits as more and more people do not trust its propaganda. The news and media corporations are milking it for what they can. The way this has all been orchestrated in the media is implying the message that we should be grateful we have our leaders and media to save us and take care of us.

The people do not need presidents, leaders and news corporations to save us from this “monster storm”. The people and their services are doing everything that needs to be done regardless of Obama’s photo and speech opportunity and regardless of the media hype/bullshit.

Yeah, we have worse storms than this in NC every year. A couple of years ago I sat out a Nor-Easter in a beach cottage during Thanksgiving that had constant hurricane force winds for over 48 hours. Rain was being blasted through the sheetrock walls. It didn't even make the news because for the people of that area it was just routine.

I remember last winter the mid-atlantic had a storm that the weather channel was calling "The Triple Threat". It was so insane they were using the words "The Triple Threat" twice in every sentence all day long. I was like "What the f*ck is wrong with you people?"

robb418
30-10-2012, 02:07 PM
If you notice, that picture of Time Square is the only shot of NYC that is being shown....the city is in some serious trouble

anthonyml
30-10-2012, 02:14 PM
I see the bbc is already putting this storm down to climate change :rolleyes:

llanfairpwll
30-10-2012, 03:21 PM

They're using all the revenues from the adverts to pay for HAARP:D

jechyrah
30-10-2012, 03:26 PM
It's only Lower Manhattan that's out of power...

friendsinthesky
30-10-2012, 03:27 PM
Here in Oz they are saying NJ was hit real hard and devastated, but they're not showing any footage.

realy
30-10-2012, 03:34 PM
Here in Oz they are saying NJ was hit real hard and devastated, but they're not showing any footage.

nj got a direct hit(landfall) from the storm, they got it worse.

thommo
30-10-2012, 03:35 PM
Is it really any worse than what most parts of the world have been experiencing recently?

neil2009
30-10-2012, 03:55 PM
The first reports of people arrested for looting amidst the Hurricane are already coming in:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/media-bizarrely-claims-looting-in-aftermath-of-hurricanes-is-a-myth.html

Despite the fact that every extreme weather event in recent years has been followed by looting
Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
October 30, 2012
The mainstream media has responded to our report about Twitter users flooding the social network with threats to loot in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy by ludicrously claiming that the tweets are all “jokes” and that looting virtually never happens after an extreme weather event, when in every instance it does.

In a story that has gone viral since it was picked up by the Drudge Report, we highlighted numerous tweets from people attempting to join others in exploiting the post-Sandy chaos to go on looting sprees.
Since the hurricane hit the east coast, the first reports of looters being arrested are now coming in.
The Atlantic’s Elspeth Reeve responded by claiming that the tweets were not genuine threats to loot. Her main argument for suggesting this was the fact that one of the users is wearing a chef’s hat in his avatar.
“The Drudge Report is helping to stir up a panic that looters are going to come and take your stuff — yes, you, you right there, sitting in your home, feeling frustrated an vulnerable — you are about to get your stuff stolen by looters,” she writes.
In reality, there is not one place in our article where it is suggested that potential looters are going to attack people in their own homes. Indeed, virtually all of the tweets we highlighted implied that looters would target stores to steal things such as televisions and other electrical goods.
Reeve’s previous articles suggest she doesn’t consider Hurricane Sandy, which has already killed 16 people in the United States and claimed a further 69 lives in the Caribbean, to be that much of a big deal. In one of her pieces, she scours twitter to find users blabbering about how the hurricane is ruining their hair.
Playing down the threat of looters with sneering, sophomoric jibes may fit the bill for a snarky blog post, but it probably wouldn’t be received too well by people in England who had their towns and cities terrorized by looters only last year who caused £200 million pounds (roughly $321 million dollars) in damage and razed entire streets to the ground as if they had been bombed from the air.
Although Reeve thinks the threat of looters is a big joke, that probably wasn’t how the New York National Guard saw it when they decided to dispatch troops to deal with the issue. It likely was also no laughing matter for shopkeepers on the east coast who put signs in the window announcing that staple items were sold out in order to deter looters.
Gangs of looters already plague American businesses in the absence of any extreme weather event. Criminals are using Twitter in increasing numbers to organize flash mob robberies.
“Of 129 retailers surveyed by the National Retail Federation, nearly 95 percent said they were victimized by organized criminals in the past year and 85 percent said the problem has worsened over the past three years,” reports Fox News.
Perhaps even more ludicrous than Reeve’s article was a piece by the Daily Beast’s Jonathan M. Katz, an Associated Press correspondent. The Daily Beast is a leftist news website that merged with Newsweek in 2010.
In his article, Katz writes that, “Fears of wanton lawlessness, panic, and doom follow most every natural disaster, but they almost never come true.”
For a start, our article never suggested that “wanton lawlessness, panic, and doom” were on the horizon as a result of Hurricane Sandy. We merely suggested that the threat of looting, which has followed every other recent hurricane, was obviously a concern given that people on Twitter were openly planning to loot.
However, Katz goes on to imply that the aftermath of the devastating earthquake in Haiti was a relative cakewalk compared to the media’s portrayal. In reality, other journalists who were there at the time reported a “frenzy” of looting characterized by “violence” and “chaos”.
CBS News also reported on, “bands of Haitian youths armed with machetes wandering the streets looting, as the local police were largely invisible.”
“The “looting” article Drudge shared with his million daily readers is laughable at best, conflating obvious jokes (“I’m looting today in preparation for the hurricane,” reads one quoted tweet) with persistent legends from the past,” writes Katz.
Legends from the past? Every single extreme weather event in recent years in the United States has been followed by looting.
As MSNBC reported at the time, looting during Hurricane Katrina was so prevalent that it “took place in full view of police and National Guard troops.”
Residents described the scenes as being like “downtown Baghdad” as looters filled garbage cans full of stolen goods and floated them down flooded streets.
As Forbes’ Erik Kain points out, “looting and rioting…occur after most natural disasters,” including after Hurricane Irene as well as Hurricane Isaac.
Looters also targeted victims of the Colorado wildfires earlier this year.
It remains to be seen whether Hurricane Sandy will be followed by looting on any sizeable scale, but for the lefitist media to claim that such behavior in the aftermath of major weather events and other crises is a “myth” is plainly ludicrous given that every such event has been followed by looting

realy
30-10-2012, 04:00 PM
Is it really any worse than what most parts of the world have been experiencing recently?

dont think so but its an uncommon storm, especialy in the eastern part of the usa.

jechyrah
30-10-2012, 04:11 PM
Looters are scum.

People are leaving their homes because of the danger, hoping there's not going to be too much damage when they return. They come back to have valuables missing and their house or business looted? Pretty fucked up... The National Guard should be beating the hell out of the looters.

lightwork
30-10-2012, 04:34 PM

photoshop? where did you get this

enlight17
30-10-2012, 06:13 PM
Everything south of 39th street in Manhattan is off. That statement alone sounds like something out of a movie. But many other parts of NYC have no power and massive damage.
Fire in queens last night spread to over 80 homes (breezy point), firefighters were unable to navigate through the flooded streets to battle it.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A6b4zk8CMAAk_zc.jpg

NYU Medical Center in manhattan also lost power last night & their backup generator failed. Haven't heard anything else. Much of the NJ coast is flooded and the rest of the state has mass power outages.

Check this. Huge transformer explosions in NYC. [starts around :30 and 3:00 mark]
http://youtu.be/ZAqYZ433TeQ

techman
30-10-2012, 06:34 PM
Noticed a few odd things in the latest headlines, one of which is a spelling 'mistake' on a UK MSN article page "President Obama has declared a 'major disaster' as swathes of the US East Cost woke up to scenes of devastation and a death toll of at least 33". Notice the word "Cost" instead of "Coast". I know there are such things as typo errors, but that looks really strange imo to have something so significant in a story to have been made in error, it reminds me of a similar headline from a UK news site which had the word "Illuminati" quoted in a n article about the Blackpool for no reason, a word which shoud've been "Illuminations".

Also notice that the number of people dead is now 33. Hear we go again with that symbolic number. Maybe nothing but something's odd here.

http://uk.msn.com/?rd=1&ucc=GB&dcc=GB&opt=0

serpentine
30-10-2012, 06:46 PM
The shear size of Sandy is still effecting the weather over huge distances, interacting like a hoop and stick with the jet stream sucking in cold air from the North and dry air from the West.

http://www.weather.gov/satellite?image=ir#wv.

When does a hurricane become a permanent feature like the baleful red spot of Jupiter?

robb418
30-10-2012, 07:19 PM
Bloomberg's press conference from Saturday....epic fail starts at :55
NYC Mayor: 'This Is a Dangerous Storm' - YouTube

jechyrah
30-10-2012, 08:17 PM
LMAO, this is not a Tropical storm or Hurricane..... Bloomberg is DUMB!

nocternald
30-10-2012, 08:31 PM

Destroy the banks?

llanfairpwll
30-10-2012, 11:17 PM
Noticed a few odd things in the latest headlines, one of which is a spelling 'mistake' on a UK MSN article page "President Obama has declared a 'major disaster' as swathes of the US East Cost woke up to scenes of devastation and a death toll of at least 33". Notice the word "Cost" instead of "Coast". I know there are such things as typo errors, but that looks really strange imo to have something so significant in a story to have been made in error, it reminds me of a similar headline from a UK news site which had the word "Illuminati" quoted in a n article about the Blackpool for no reason, a word which shoud've been "Illuminations".

Also notice that the number of people dead is now 33. Hear we go again with that symbolic number. Maybe nothing but something's odd here.

http://uk.msn.com/?rd=1&ucc=GB&dcc=GB&opt=0

Yes, I've noticed numerology is always important with these disasters. East Cost is way too easy of a mistake for an editor to miss. I'm with you, it was put in the article on purpose. So what is the reference to cost do you think? Is it that the cleanup is going to be a huuuuuge cost to the taxpayers or do you think that the swathes (people) are the cost, as in the assumption by the illuminati that there are too many people on the east coast. I didn't like how they refer to the people as a swath, as though we are some sort of herd.

llanfairpwll
30-10-2012, 11:21 PM
When does a hurricane become a permanent feature like the baleful red spot of Jupiter?

An interesting thing about this storm is that supposedly the barrometric pressure was unusually low. I wonder if that could be causing it to linger for a long time. I have no idea what could cause the pressure to be that low, unless they are tinkering with it from HAARP maybe?

torus
30-10-2012, 11:50 PM
A Steve Quayle headline from yesterday:

"1990 East Coast Hurricane Drill named SANDY Note - LOOK AT THE TRACKS AND DRILL MATERIALS USED IN THIS DRILL AND COMPARE. THE BASTARDS ARE USING THE SAME NAME TO INVOKE THEIR DEMONIC LITTLE TRICK OF HAVING TOLD YOU WHAT BLACK MAJIC/EVIL THEY WILL DO!"

Yeah, this is the same guy who would make an insurance claim for an "act of God."

sephera
31-10-2012, 12:13 AM
They have been preparing this for decades, also with all the disaster movies that were set in what usually looked like New York.

What I don't understand is if the elites are orchestrating this why would they do it in their own Capital of the world. Otherwise there may be some meltdown that might have been due to go down, and they had to orchestrate this to avoid it.

omegatau
31-10-2012, 12:52 AM
This is nothing big. Reports say the damages will take around $20B which is basicly nothing for the US as they can print endless ammounts of money whenever they feel like it, make the inflation rise and make the EU go all mad about it. No gold standard suits them best. That is why they critisize China's monetary politics, but they know they cannot do anything about it. After all, China's not Iraq or Libya.

enlight17
31-10-2012, 01:04 AM
This is nothing big.

You make the forum smell like shit when you talk out your ass.

http://savejersey.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Seaside-Heights-465x250.png
Seaside heights, New Jersey.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcq67zwVYQ1rwjf7do1_500.png
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/65373_667175657551_1825284324_n.jpg
https://twitpic.com/show/iphone/b8tumy

Everything in NYC is closed tomorrow.

omegatau
31-10-2012, 01:24 AM
My shit obviously doesn't smell bad enough for you to realize what I said. It is nothing big. They'll be done with it within a month's time. Floods, earthquakes and whatnot happen all around the world. If Japan could cope with the crysis they had within 2 months(with just the nuclear plant remaining the weak point), then this here wont take even a quarter of that time.

kennedycurse
31-10-2012, 03:23 AM
They have been preparing this for decades, also with all the disaster movies that were set in what usually looked like New York.

I agree.
2012 meets The Day After Tomorrow.

enlight17
31-10-2012, 03:51 AM
I agree.
2012 meets The Day After Tomorrow.

Haha, if I could tell you how many times I've heard "this is like something out of a movie" today....

kennedycurse
31-10-2012, 04:16 AM
Thing is, it WAS straight out of a movie.

What a perfect mix of predictive programming and highly exaggerated coverage of the hurricane by the media.
Death toll: 33.

I've been trying to figure this whole thing out and I can't.

PS I tried telling my friend about HAARP, they didn't even know what it was. At this point I'm ready to give up on humanity, it's ridiculous.
:rolleyes:
Why doesn't anyone question anything

blissed
31-10-2012, 05:08 AM
Yeah, the death toll wasn't even that high. I expected it to be much more big as well. BUT. If it was the life of one of your loved ones or one of your homes/cars were destroyed, it would seem big. There were millions of people without power. We are still going to lost money for this which sucks. Everything else is already taxed too much. So I do think it's bad either way.

I guess I imagined a lot of new york being underwater. Now that would have been cray. But yeah it's still bad.

kennedycurse
31-10-2012, 05:20 AM
Number 33 holds a symbolic meaning, hence why it was mentioned on all major news stations. It's like a slap in the face, for those who are able to read symbols.

And of course the whole thing is extremely upsetting, but the media had me convinced it was going to be the most terrible thing on the planet, and as it turned out it wasn't anywhere near as bad.

sephera
31-10-2012, 05:35 AM
Thing is, it WAS straight out of a movie.

What a perfect mix of predictive programming and highly exaggerated coverage of the hurricane by the media.
Death toll: 33.

I've been trying to figure this whole thing out and I can't.

PS I tried telling my friend about HAARP, they didn't even know what it was. At this point I'm ready to give up on humanity, it's ridiculous.

Why does Hollywood insist on making these disaster movies and vampire movies. It is fiction but when enough people watch it, it becomes part of the collective consciousness and it creates such negative energy.

Dude111
31-10-2012, 05:36 AM
God bless everyone who is out of power....... I HOPE YOU GET IT BACK SOON!!

Terribly sad how many ppl died :(

realy
31-10-2012, 06:48 AM
this can become a bit more apocalyptic now:

http://enenews.com/abc-5-nuke-plants-problems-new-jerseys-salem-reactor-shuts-down-water-pumps-available-trouble-both-units-9-mile-point-new-york-addition-limerick-indian-point-oyster-creek

http://ex-skf.blogspot.com/2012/10/us-nrc-puts-oyster-bay-nuke-plant-in.html

enlight17
31-10-2012, 06:56 AM

I really feel you on this unfortunately. I mentioned haarp to some my friends when I created the "nyc haarp attack" thread before the storm hit. Telling them something fishy was going on and to research it. Saw the same friends today, and I was asked "So you really thing this storm was engineered"...I said HA, I can't say it wasn't....and their joint response was rolling their eyes and saying "come onnn man"... Like I'm crazy. Definitely makes this path harder.

enlight17
31-10-2012, 07:01 AM

http://enenews.com/abc-5-nuke-plants-problems-new-jerseys-salem-reactor-shuts-down-water-pumps-available-trouble-both-units-9-mile-point-new-york-addition-limerick-indian-point-oyster-creek

When you look at the map of active nuclear reactors around the world, you can see how condensed they are in europe and america. Now they're beginning to look like ticking time bombs...
http://nuclearinfo.net/twiki/pub/Nuclearpower/CurrentReactors/world_map.png

kennedycurse
31-10-2012, 07:13 AM
I really feel you on this unfortunately. I mentioned haarp to some my friends when I created the "nyc haarp attack" thread before the storm hit. Telling them something fishy was going on and to research it. Saw the same friends today, and I was asked "So you really thing this storm was engineered"...I said HA, I can't say it wasn't....and their joint response was rolling their eyes and saying "come onnn man"... Like I'm crazy. Definitely makes this path harder.

I strongly dislike people who discard any information that comes their way, without even considering it.
I went to see my dad, for the first time in eight years, and he said he was going to try to ''fix me'', while my grandmother was sat with us at the table, shaking her head, when I told them that I don't have a specific religion or a belief, as I am still learning and think that anything could be possible at this point.

+ I wouldn't worry about it too much. It's not their fault, it's just something that they will either be oblivious to for the rest of their lives, or something that they will be exposed to gradually, as they begin their waking up process; I don't think this is possible for everybody though.

cenobite
31-10-2012, 07:19 AM

Perhaps you should actually look into what HAARP does and then you might realise why your friends were rolling their eyes at you. You'd have to be crazy to think HAARP had anything to do with this.

blissed
31-10-2012, 08:11 AM

http://ex-skf.blogspot.com/2012/10/us-nrc-puts-oyster-bay-nuke-plant-in.html

Yeah I just saw that, and then I thought, okay, it's bad.

serpentine
31-10-2012, 09:42 AM
It's hard not to feel that someone is responsible for this event. For the most part the worlds weather behaves like an unconscious undirected deep dream but sometimes the dreamer partially awakes and focuses it's attention.

To form a storm in the Caribbean to increase its power then dawdle up the Gulf stream before taking a sharp left turn doubling it's speed over the sea to sprint to and reach the shore at spring tide the week before elections shows masterful control.

chip1
31-10-2012, 01:18 PM
Yes is was impressive and this is just the beginning...

Water... When Abba Teaches Everyone Respect... Fire... Father Is Revealing Everything...

The Blaze... Brothers Love Abbas Zealous Existence... God Is Zealous and Fervent when it comes to loving one another...

“We expected a flood and we got a fire,” said Bill Valentine...

As was told to Noah the world would not be cleansed again by Water but Fire... Expect It...

Two olive trees and two lampstands who stand before the Lord of the earth. They are able to devour their enemies with fire that flows out of their mouths. They also have power over the sky and waters, and are able to strike the earth with plague. After their testimony,

Revelation 22
New King James Version (NKJV)
The River of Life

It is a pity people do not have faith and believe what they see before their eyes...

Let's blame haarp, let's blame governments... Let's blame everyone but yourselves...

It is a pity it truly is that time...

Laugh because I know you do not believe...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1061115122#post1061115122

spiraltrance
31-10-2012, 01:28 PM
This is not HARRP.

This is the beginning of a global Pole Shift. It will get worse so prepare yourselves.

I personaly believe HARRP was a failed attempt to stop the long ago predicted pole shift.

neil2009
31-10-2012, 01:36 PM
http://www.infowars.com/looters-plague-hurricane-victims-post-sandy/

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/video?id=8867462

Despite an attempt by some to dismiss scores of tweets sent prior to Hurricane Sandy making landfall on the east coast, in which people threatened to go on looting sprees, reports of looting are now flooding in from numerous different areas as criminals take advantage of the post-superstorm chaos.

As we reported on Monday, hours before the hurricane first hit the east coast, Twitter users were feverishly making plans to exploit the expected carnage by looting stores, while also attempting to recruit others to join them.
Some quarters of the establishment media attempted to frame the tweets as “jokes,” while others ludicrously suggested that looting in the aftermath of extreme weather events was rare, despite the fact that it has happened in the United States after every recent hurricane.
The very real acts of looting now deepening the suffering of hurricane victims are no laughing matter.
The New York Post reports that looters are ransacking “stores and homes across the city” and that some are posing as utility workers to con victims.
These people are not acting out of desperation by looting water or food, they are stealing clothes and electrical goods.
“I saw two people walking by the Ann Taylor store and reach in and take some shirts that were just laying right there by the mannequin,” said one man. “It’s really messed up, man. They’re really taking advantage.”
“Looters also grabbed gadgets from a nearby Brookstone before cops arrived to stand guard,” reports the Post.
Others were arrested for ransacking a Radio Shack and a BP gas station.
“Almost everything is gone,” store owner Mirza Baig told the Post. “We want to reopen but we don’t know how.”
Brooklyn and Queens were worst hit by looters. Eyewitnesses in the video above described how dozens of businesses were looted on Neptune Avenue in broad daylight. Police said they expect the break-ins to continue.
“People were coming out with all kinds of stuff – everything,” said one man.
- Police were also dispatched to New York City’s 60th precinct yesterday to deal with mobs of people looting storefronts.
- In other areas of New York, residents are taking turns to guard apartment blocks from looters.
- There have also been reports of looting at the The Coast Guard House in Rhode Island.
- A Mega Gas station in Amityville was robbed at gunpoint after losing power as a result of the hurricane.
- Fox 29 Philadelphia is also reporting further incidents of looting and gunfire in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
- Keansburg Amusement Park was also hit by looters attempting to jimmy open slot machines to steal cash.According to the Absury Park Press, looters were roaming the streets.
These are just some of the incidents of looting that have been recorded by the media. There have undoubtedly been a deluge more than have gone unreported.
These incidents serve as a lesson to those in the media who accused Infowars and the Drudge Report of “fearmongering” while downplaying and making fun of tweets from before the hurricane where people openly planned to go on looting sprees.

gwynned
31-10-2012, 01:43 PM
http://www.infowars.com/looters-plague-hurricane-victims-post-sandy/

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/video?id=8867462

Despite an attempt by some to dismiss scores of tweets sent prior to Hurricane Sandy making landfall on the east coast, in which people threatened to go on looting sprees, reports of looting are now flooding in from numerous different areas as criminals take advantage of the post-superstorm chaos.

As we reported on Monday, hours before the hurricane first hit the east coast, Twitter users were feverishly making plans to exploit the expected carnage by looting stores, while also attempting to recruit others to join them.
Some quarters of the establishment media attempted to frame the tweets as “jokes,” while others ludicrously suggested that looting in the aftermath of extreme weather events was rare, despite the fact that it has happened in the United States after every recent hurricane.
The very real acts of looting now deepening the suffering of hurricane victims are no laughing matter.
The New York Post reports that looters are ransacking “stores and homes across the city” and that some are posing as utility workers to con victims.
These people are not acting out of desperation by looting water or food, they are stealing clothes and electrical goods.
“I saw two people walking by the Ann Taylor store and reach in and take some shirts that were just laying right there by the mannequin,” said one man. “It’s really messed up, man. They’re really taking advantage.”
“Looters also grabbed gadgets from a nearby Brookstone before cops arrived to stand guard,” reports the Post.
Others were arrested for ransacking a Radio Shack and a BP gas station.
“Almost everything is gone,” store owner Mirza Baig told the Post. “We want to reopen but we don’t know how.”
Brooklyn and Queens were worst hit by looters. Eyewitnesses in the video above described how dozens of businesses were looted on Neptune Avenue in broad daylight. Police said they expect the break-ins to continue.
“People were coming out with all kinds of stuff – everything,” said one man.
- Police were also dispatched to New York City’s 60th precinct yesterday to deal with mobs of people looting storefronts.
- In other areas of New York, residents are taking turns to guard apartment blocks from looters.
- There have also been reports of looting at the The Coast Guard House in Rhode Island.
- A Mega Gas station in Amityville was robbed at gunpoint after losing power as a result of the hurricane.
- Fox 29 Philadelphia is also reporting further incidents of looting and gunfire in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
- Keansburg Amusement Park was also hit by looters attempting to jimmy open slot machines to steal cash.According to the Absury Park Press, looters were roaming the streets.
These are just some of the incidents of looting that have been recorded by the media. There have undoubtedly been a deluge more than have gone unreported.
These incidents serve as a lesson to those in the media who accused Infowars and the Drudge Report of “fearmongering” while downplaying and making fun of tweets from before the hurricane where people openly planned to go on looting sprees.

This is rather ironic. About the time Sandy struck, there was a $43 trillion dollar lawsuit filed against Wall Street "Banksters." Lots of looting going on in New York. Can't really blame some fool for grabbing a few shirts. After all, the banksters probably grabbed the shirt right off his back! When greed and corruption is so rampant and obvious among the supposed rulers, why would we expect better from the uneducated masses who live downstream?

spiraltrance
31-10-2012, 01:47 PM
Pole Shift

Right off the bat, John Moore gets into the story posted at Beforeitsnews.com about NASA warning their employees of the upcoming pole shift. This includes sharing his own experience of govt placing ‘gag orders’ on stories such as this as well as giving us more reasons why he feels that this pole shift may likely occur in the near future. The signs of upheaval are all here…

http://beforeitsnews.com/earthquakes/2012/10/pole-shift-nov-2012-spring-2013-john-moore-gives-his-take-on-the-matter-2446020.html

neil2009
31-10-2012, 01:51 PM
This is rather ironic. About the time Sandy struck, there was a $43 trillion dollar lawsuit filed against Wall Street "Banksters." Lots of looting going on in New York. Can't really blame some fool for grabbing a few shirts. After all, the banksters probably grabbed the shirt right off his back! When greed and corruption is so rampant and obvious among the supposed rulers, why would we expect better from the uneducated masses who live downstream?

Yeah, best of luck to them so long as they long as they only target big businesses and not each other (obviously they won't).

chip1
31-10-2012, 02:51 PM
A crustal pole shift in the making...;)

demaris
31-10-2012, 02:52 PM
This is not HARRP.

This is the beginning of a global Pole Shift. It will get worse so prepare yourselves.

I personaly believe HARRP was a failed attempt to stop the long ago predicted pole shift.

My feelings are this too, the pole shift is being covered up under the guise of climate change and global warming.

chip1
31-10-2012, 03:29 PM
My feelings are this too, the pole shift is being covered up under the guise of climate change and global warming.

In technical terms it = Pole Shift...

apollo_gnomon
31-10-2012, 03:33 PM
This is not HARRP.

What kind of impact do you really think microwave heating of a small portion of the sky 350 km up is going to have on the center of the planet? Some of the properties and capabilities you guys assign to the magical HAARP are simply nonsensical.

jechyrah
31-10-2012, 03:37 PM
This poll shift business is a load in grannies diaper.

A poll shift takes thousands of years. But the quickest one science said is possible would take just under a millennium.