PDA

View Full Version : The 'Rosemary's Baby' Conspiracy

chattanova
12-03-2008, 06:37 PM
The 'Rosemary's Baby' Conspiracy

http://img26.picoodle.com/img/img26/4/3/12/f_rosemarysbam_c246528.jpg

Rosemary's Baby was a film by Roman Polanski during the 1960's. Rosemary is a housewife who has recently moved into an apartment building in Manhattan. After plenty of confusion, she realized that the tenants of her building are satanists and that they have impregnated her with satan's child. During the "love scene" satan is depicted as a lizard being or reptilian. There is speculation as to whether the actor for satan's part was the founder of the church of satan, anton lavey. He says that he played the part in various interviews, but movie databases fail to list him in the movie at all.

Roman Polanski's wife was Sharon Tate, a women who was brutally murdered in California in the 1960's. The cult responsible for the crime was led by Charles Manson. The followers of Manson cut open Sharon Tate (who was pregnant at the time) and wrote with the blood on the walls. One of the woman responsible for the murder was Susan Atkins, a woman known to be involved in Anton Lavey's Church of Satan. The motive for the killings was said to be encoded in a song by The Beatles known as Helter Skelter. John Lennon, lived in the Dakota, the building where Rosemary's Baby was filmed in. At the beginning of Rosemary's Baby, the older couple mentions that a man was shot outside the lobby of the building. Ten years later, John Lennon was shot in exactly the same place as what has been discussed in the movie. John Lennon was also good friends with Mia Farrow, the woman that played Rosemary in the film.

http://the7thdimension.blogspot.com/2007/12/truth-about-rosemarys-baby.html

mr_self_destruct
12-03-2008, 06:47 PM
Oh fuck, eternal spirit is going to love this one... :eek:

eternal_spirit
12-03-2008, 08:49 PM
Oh fuck, eternal spirit is going to love this one... :eek:

..........................]#

I've seen it before and read about it. I know your new around here, so if you have knowledge of Stanism, let's have it.

Crowley's moonchild may have inspired this film.

drakul
12-03-2008, 09:33 PM
The 'Rosemary's Baby' Conspiracy

Interesting. Thanks. Never knew there were so many `co-incidences'.

The blurb about the movie did not mention that Sharon Tate was 8mos pregnant at the time the Manson killers `cut her open'.

Polanski specializes in Horror movies with a capitol H. He fled the US after pleading guilty to raping a 13 yr old girl and has been safely living and making award winning movies in France ever since. Like that other Jewish nut Findhorn. Police found Findhorn's girlfriend's rotting corpse in a closet in his New York apt. Findhorn lives happily in France, the 2nd Israel.

damagedbrainn
12-03-2008, 09:47 PM
Why is it that conspiracy theorists never take into account the fact that a lot of these movies are based on novels.

Rosemary's Baby is a very faithful adaptation of Ira Levin's novel of the same name. It was originally his idea, not Polanski's. That fact pokes quite a big hole in that little theory.

drakul
12-03-2008, 10:30 PM
Why is it that conspiracy theorists never take into account the fact that a lot of these movies are based on novels.

Rosemary's Baby is a very faithful adaptation of Ira Levin's novel of the same name. It was originally his idea, not Polanski's. That fact pokes quite a big hole in that little theory.

What theory?

damagedbrainn
12-03-2008, 11:27 PM
What theory?

Do you really have no idea what I'm referring to, or are you just being redundant?

mr_self_destruct
12-03-2008, 11:31 PM

I've seen it before and read about it. I know your new around here, so if you have knowledge of Stanism, let's have it.

I'm not a Stanist. I love them all - Stan Laurel, Stan Lee, Stan(ley) Matthews...

armoured_amazon
13-03-2008, 12:20 AM
I'm not a Stanist. I love them all - Stan Laurel, Stan Lee, Stan(ley) Matthews...

:D

eternal_spirit
13-03-2008, 12:25 AM

ok James Stanage another classic.

13-03-2008, 12:37 AM
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21924
Remake due
are they now trying to set the stage for the next attempt at son of Satan
entering stage right? The fact that novels of these movies exist beforehand doesn't alter any of the info true or not it just shows that the info is doubley out there .Maybe that is how magic works by writing it down Spelling the words then creating the pictures to go with it they are performing a magical rite! hollywood being the holy wood magicians dream factory .:D

hunkahunka
24-03-2008, 06:11 PM
interesting fact that John Lennon was shot in the same place it is said there was a satanist shot at the Dakota.

Here is interesting clip about the synchronicity of events you described.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
About This Video
This clip is from Movie Chapter 27 (2007). The movie Rosemary's baby was filmed in the Dakota Building were John Lennon was shot to death by Mark David Chapman (A Big Beatles Fan). It also appears that John Lennon knew the director Roman Polanski personally. Roman Polanski's wife Sharon Tate was Murdered by "the Manson Family", when she was pregnant. Charles Manson has a connection to the Beatles via the song Helter Skelter, and had his own "special" interpretation of the song. Charles Manson's "followers" wrote "Helter Skelter" in blood when they killed Sharon Tate.

See the entire Rosemary's Baby film online here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYhkReZw2BE&feature=PlayList&p=5EBBD1DBEC1ED2E7&index=0&playnext=1

See Rosemary's Baby referenced in prime time TV expose on satanism here:

About This Video
Footage from Geraldo tv special about Robert Berdella and satanic ritual abuse in the heartland and elsewhere. Warning: Graphic descriptions of baby sacrifice and torture.

mountain
24-03-2008, 07:11 PM
While filming this movie, Farrah Fawcett was married to Frank Sinatra, who is named by Cathy O'Brien as being a handler for MK-Ultra. Watch the making of this film if you own it on DVD.... Farrah fits the profile of a mind-controlled slave... hopefully I am mistaken.

emerald
24-03-2008, 09:24 PM
While filming this movie, Farrah Fawcett was married to Frank Sinatra, who is named by Cathy O'Brien as being a handler for MK-Ultra. Watch the making of this film if you own it on DVD.... Farrah fits the profile of a mind-controlled slave... hopefully I am mistaken.

I think u wanted to say MIA FARROW:). Fawcett never married ol' mob Sinatra. Mia was a teenager almost when she married Sinatra...

hunkahunka
24-03-2008, 09:34 PM

you mean Mia Farrow. Was it Mia Farrow that Cathy O'Brien mentioned?

mountain
25-03-2008, 10:54 AM
Emerald and Hunkahunka you are right.....silly me! Me is usually good with names and faces of Hellewood :D

Yes, I meant dear Mia Farrow, that lovable voice in the Last Unicorn, YES! There is some interesting symbolism in that film also. ;)

kweli
25-03-2008, 02:30 PM
I think u wanted to say MIA FARROW:). Fawcett never married ol' mob Sinatra. Mia was a teenager almost when she married Sinatra...

'She's best know for her marriage to Woody Allen (which ended acrimoniously, with Allen later marrying Mia's adopted daughter), but Mia Farrow's first marriage was to singer Frank Sinatra. Mia was just 21 when she married the 50 year old Sinatra in Las Vegas in 1966. Unfortunately the marriage was short lived, with Sinatra serving the actress with divorce papers while she was on the set of her classic film, Rosemary's Baby, the next year.'

She also accused Woody Allen of being a paedophile.

celtic isis
20-04-2008, 12:11 AM
the story gets even deeper...

We're just after watching Rosemary's Baby, did some research and look what we've found.

IN THE FILM, ANTON LAVEY HIMSELF PLAYS THE ROLE OF THE REPTILLIAN/SATAN ENTITY WHO RAPES ROSEMARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:eek:

He was also the technical consultant of Roman Polanski! And the actual apartment used in the film was LaVey's own apartment where an actual group of satanists lived previously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://alexdesilesie.oldiblog.com/?page=articles&rub=180070

LaVey aurait tenté par des rites et pratiques immondes de faire naître un " enfant de lune ", c'est-à-dire un candidat pour le rôle de l'Antéchrist.

LaVey a été le conseiller technique de Roman Polanski –dont la femme sera assassinée par la "Famille" de Charles Manson, et à qui il louera son appartement pour la réalisation du film Rosemary's baby.

Dans ce film, La Vey joue le rôle de Lucifer fécondant Rosemary (Mia Farrow) dans le but d’engendrer l'Antéchrist.

LaVey allegedly tried, by horrendous rituals and practices, to arouse a "child of the moon", ie a candidate for the role of the Antichrist.

LaVey was teachnical adviser to Roman Polanski, whose wife is murdered by the "Family" of Charles Manson, and to whom he rented his apartment for the making of the film Rosemary's baby.

In this film, La Vey plays Lucifer raping Rosemary (Mia Farrow) in order to generate the Antichrist.

They're basically are linked to each other, linked also to ron hubbard founder of church of scientology, manson is linked to the satanic church also, along with polanski. Polanski's wife was pregnant at the time she was murdered, while she was playing in the film Dance of the Vampires. They're all a bunch of dirty vile satanist reptillian ruled pigs.

CONCLUSION: Polanksi is a satanist pig, who was also convicted of raping a 13 year old girl...at JACK NICHOLSON'S HOUSE...another one of the gang??? And polanski got away with it.
yet another paedo/satanist and it looks like he sacrificed his own wife too...

http://mensnewsdaily.com/blog/stix/2005/07/roman-polanski-crime-pays.html

Polanski was charged with rape of a minor, rape by use of a drug, committing a lewd act upon a person less than 14 years of age, oral copulation, sodomy and furnishing drugs to a minor. He copped a plea to unlawful sex with a minor, but fled the country on the eve of his sentencing hearing.

more translation from the first site:

LaVey has a son, born in the year XXVIII AS, named after Satan Xerxes Karnacki LaVey, and two daughters, Karla and Zeena, which were more or less involved in its activities.

In 1975, Michael Aquino, a disciple of LaVey, even The Church of Satan and founded his own church, the Temple of Set, which is considered by purists as a movement parasataniste but which still remains one of the largest in the world Satanic cells .

More metaphysics, it is dedicated to "The Left Hand", embodied by the Egyptian god Seth.

The Temple of Set is divided into pylones, each devoted to a branch dfférente of occultism.

The Satanists see Satan in its pagan origin, ie, as a force of nature, as a principle, an essence, and not a god. Therefore, they do not worship. Among them, and satan horned goat feet does not exist. According to the Satanist, Satan is a symbol dual horns prepared representing good and evil, love and hate, life and death, cohesion and the dissolution of energy.

They allege Satan as a force of nature, and the medieval Satan, there is not.

For some Satanists, it is appropriate in this case to appoint Lucifériens, and for most people, however, Satan is a God in its own right, a dethroned prince (And who wants to reclaim the throne, and more lost), which governs all a hierarchy of demons (demologie).

damagedbrainn
20-04-2008, 02:04 AM
Anton Lavey did not play the Devil in Rosemary's Baby....that's just one of the numerous lies and rumors about him, probably started by Lavey himself.

http://alleeshadowtradition.com/aslv.html

"LEGEND: One of ASL's most widely-accepted falsehoods is his claim that he served as technical advisor for the 1968 Roman Polanski film Rosemary's Baby. ASL also claimed to have played the curiously-uncredited part of the Devil in that film.

REALITY: ASL had no involvement with Rosemary's Baby. Polanski's close friend Gene Gutowski (original producer of the film) stated that there was no technical advisor, nor did ASL ever even meet Polanski. Producer William Castle, who details all aspects of the film's production in his autobiography, never mentions ASL. He does describe Polanski's diligence in basing the film exactly on the Ira Levin novel from which it was adapted, eliminating any need for technical advice. The father of the actress who played Mia Farrow's body-double in the Devil scene recalled that a young, very slender professional dancer played the part, dressed in a small rubber suit. In 1971 this suit was acquired by Studio One Productions in Louisville, Kentucky, for use in a low-budget horror film Asylum of Satan. Michael Aquino, technical advisor for that film, examined the suit and concluded that the 200-pound, 6-foot ASL could not possibly have worn it. [The suit was worn by a girl in the Asylum film.] Not a single member of the cast or crew of Rosemary's Baby has ever mentioned ASL's involvement. In 1968 a San Francisco theater did ask ASL to make an appearance at the film's local opening as a promotional event. This appears to have been ASL's only connection with the film that engendered the 1960s' popular interest in Satanism.

SOURCES: Gene Gutowski; William Castle, Step Right Up! I'm Gonna Scare the Pants off America, New York: Pharos Books, 1992; Diane LaVey, Michael A. Aquino (COS, page #17)."

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0063522/trivia

The uncredited role was actually played by Clay Tanner:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0849623/

There was no need for a "technical advisor" for the film since, as I said earlier in this thread, it's based on the novel of the same name.

cruise4
20-04-2008, 05:03 AM
"'m not a Stanist. I love them all - Stan Laurel, Stan Lee, Stan(ley) Matthews..."

Best laugh of the day so far :D

celtic isis
20-04-2008, 03:11 PM
http://alleeshadowtradition.com/aslv.html

[I][COLOR="DarkRed"]"LEGEND: One of ASL's most widely-accepted falsehoods is his claim that he served as technical advisor for the 1968 Roman Polanski film Rosemary's Baby. ASL also claimed to have played the curiously-uncredited part of the Devil in that film.

REALITY: ASL had no involvement with Rosemary's Baby. Polanski's close friend Gene Gutowski (original producer of the film) stated that there was no technical advisor, nor did ASL ever even meet Polanski. Producer William Castle, who details all aspects of the film's production in his autobiography, never mentions ASL. He does describe Polanski's diligence in basing the film exactly on the Ira Levin novel from which it was adapted, eliminating any need for technical advice. The father of the actress who played Mia Farrow's body-double in the Devil scene recalled that a young, very slender professional dancer played the part, dressed in a small rubber suit. In 1971 this suit was acquired by Studio One Productions in Louisville, Kentucky, for use in a low-budget horror film Asylum of Satan. Michael Aquino, technical advisor for that film, examined the suit and concluded that the 200-pound, 6-foot ASL could not possibly have worn it. [The suit was worn by a girl in the Asylum film.] Not a single member of the cast or crew of Rosemary's Baby has ever mentioned ASL's involvement. In 1968 a San Francisco theater did ask ASL to make an appearance at the film's local opening as a promotional event. This appears to have been ASL's only connection with the film that engendered the 1960s' popular interest in Satanism.

fair enough, though i still don't think that proves anything, just cause none of them admit lavey had anything to do with it...

:confused:

the guy playing the devil in the film looked huge to me.

:confused:

either way it doesn't change the fact that it was lavey's own apartment used in the film. So they were connected somehow even if they keep it hush hush.

eternal_spirit
18-05-2008, 09:56 PM
As previously mentioned, victims Folger and Frykowski lived in Laurel Canyon, at 2774 Woodstock Road, in a rented home right across the road from a favored gathering spot for Laurel Canyon royalty. Many of the regular visitors to Cass Elliot's home, including a number of shady drug dealers, were also regular visitors to the Folger/Frykowski home (Frykowski's son, by the way, was stabbed to death on June 6, 1999, thirty years after his father met the same fate.)

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?p=361397#post361397

esse
21-05-2008, 09:08 PM
Polanski has done 3 films on the occult - Rosemary's Baby, The Tenant - and a much later work Ninth Gate (there was Dance of The Vampires as well)

All three of these films show a very deep understanding of the occult practices of satanism and the secret societies around them - they depict mind control in some ways, and then there is Chinatown & Two Jakes - also depicting an incestous wealthy and powerful father siring a child with his daughter, secrecy and cover up and corruption - another big theme of the secret society abuse that goes on. The Ninth Gate was about a guy trying to be the one to bring the Antichrist into the world -

Obviously the guy knows a lot about what he's directing here. Rosemary's Baby and The Tenant in particular are some of the best films depicting Satanism in a very realistic way that I have ever seen produced. I've wondered - was Polanski "a good guy" making these films to try and say something to people - he really does show how it works - is this possibly why his wife and unborn baby was murdered, why he ended up getting hooked up with a girl whose age he apparently didn't know and being run out of the country and basically stopped for years from being able to make Hollywood films??? Just wanted to say that maybe he is not with them - maybe. Jack Nicholson though - had to wonder when I saw his latest commercials for Hillary - what, did he pay for those all by himself? Isn't it illegal to run ads during a campaign??? Anyway, I digress
Don't know if Polanski is a "good" or "bad" guy - verdict is out for me, I think the films are great - especially to use as tools to show people and get them to understand Satanism and how it can work. Chinatown is also amazing - wow, what a story - I mean, I can imagine that his stories might not have been popular with some as they really do show what's going on --- Conjecture - He could also be a party to it all.
So hard to know with some of these guys - Felt similarly with Lennon, and with Kubrick - another one of the great filmmakers who died mysteriously though in perfect health just before he could finish editing Eyes Wide Shut - one of the other very rare glimpses Hollywood has ever given us into a very literally portrayed Secret Society scenario.
People in Hollywood of course, even if quite genuine - are going to get surrounded by snakes - and if they are coming out with this stuff - all the more so. I say this, because while there are quite a lot of movies out there that use aspects of hidden reality as themes, there are very few directors that ever portrayed these things so literally, honestly, powerfully - - - So I do wonder if they were trying to get a message out, I could see why an artist would do this - in the most direct way they could get away with - very risky really to be so bold about it - If this is the case, we'd be doing the man a huge disservice - he's certainly been put thru a lot of loss and persecution, then again - if he's in on it all -
Just some food for thought

chattanova
27-09-2009, 03:53 PM
Swiss arrest Polanski on US request in sex case

http://img40.imagefra.me/img/img40/2/9/27/f_1jpn1kvbn69m_a04d6b1.jpg

ZURICH – Director Roman Polanski was arrested by Swiss police as he flew in for the Zurich Film Festival and faces possible extradition to the United States for having sex in 1977 with a 13-year-old girl, authorities said Sunday.

Polanski was scheduled to receive an honorary award at the festival when he was apprehended Saturday at the airport, the Swiss Justice Ministry said in a statement. It said U.S. authorities have sought the arrest of the 76-year-old director around the world since 2005.

"There was a valid arrest request and we knew when he was coming," ministry spokesman Guido Balmer told The Associated Press. "That's why he was taken into custody."

Balmer said the U.S. would now have to make a formal extradition request.

Polanski fled the U.S. in 1978, a year after pleading guilty to unlawful sexual intercourse with the underage girl. The director of such classic films as "Chinatown" and "Rosemary's Baby" has asked a U.S. appeals court in California to overturn a judges' refusal to throw out his case. He claims misconduct by the now-deceased judge who had arranged a plea bargain and then reneged on it.

The Swiss statement said Polanski was in "provisional detention for extradition," but added he would not be transferred to U.S. authorities until all proceedings are completed. Polanski can contest his detention and any extradition decision in the Swiss courts, it said.

Polanski has lived for the past three decades in France, where his career has continued to flourish, and he received a directing Oscar in absentia for the 2002 movie "The Pianist."

Polanski has not been extradited from France because his crime reportedly was not covered under treaties between the United States and France.

In Paris, Culture Minister Frederic Mitterrand said he was "dumbfounded" by Polanski's arrest, adding that he "strongly regrets that a new ordeal is being inflicted on someone who has already experienced so many of them."

Those comments referred to the fact that Polanski, a native of France who was taken to Poland by his parents, escaped Krakow's Jewish ghetto as a child and lived off the charity of strangers. His mother died at the Auschwitz Nazi death camp.

Mitterrand's ministry said Sunday that he was in contact with French President Nicolas Sarkozy "who is following the case with great attention and shares the minister's hope that the situation can be quickly resolved."

Polanski worked his way into filmmaking in Poland, gaining an Oscar nomination for best foreign-language film in 1964 for his "Knife in the Water." Offered entry to Hollywood, he directed the classic "Rosemary's Baby" in 1968.

But his life was shattered again in 1969 when his wife, actress Sharon Tate, and four other people were gruesomely murdered by followers of Charles Manson. She was eight months pregnant.

He went on to make another American classic, "Chinatown," released in 1974.

In 1977, he was accused of raping the teenager while photographing her during a modeling session. The girl said Polanski plied her with champagne and part of a Quaalude pill at Jack Nicholson's house while the actor was away. She said that, despite her protests, he performed oral sex, intercourse and sodomy on her.

Polanski was allowed to plead guilty to one of six charges, unlawful sexual intercourse, and was sent to prison for 42 days of evaluation.

Lawyers agreed that would be his full sentence, but the judge tried to renege on the plea bargain. Aware the judge would sentence him to more prison time and require his voluntary deportation, Polanski fled to France.

The victim, Samantha Geimer, who long ago identified herself publicly, has joined in Polanski's bid for dismissal, saying she wants the case to be over. She sued Polanski and reached an undisclosed settlement.

Zurich Film Festival organizers said Polanski's detention had caused "shock and dismay," but said they would go ahead with Sunday's planned retrospective of the director's work.

The Swiss Directors Association sharply criticized authorities for what it deemed "not only a grotesque farce of justice, but also an immense cultural scandal."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090927/ap_on_en_mo/eu_switzerland_polanski

yippie
17-10-2009, 08:18 AM
Any opinions on the Manson family? Were they just nuts or was Charlie a government asset to be used as they wished? They were allowed to live freely while he was on probation and had many violations.
Or was it really occult?
I do believe the family was possessed.
Why did it stop after two nights?
thanks to all who have ideas on this.

mariag
17-10-2009, 10:54 AM
Any opinions on the Manson family? Were they just nuts or was Charlie a government asset to be used as they wished? They were allowed to live freely while he was on probation and had many violations.
Or was it really occult?

Interesting question . My first thought that comes to mind is that of what if charlés manson and the manson family where framed and never actually comitted the crimes that they are accused of? what if Roman Polanski in company of the elite is the one to blame for this one?Or that Roman Polanski is framed and under influence of something worse ?
I find the murder of Sharon Tate and the connection to this movie based on a novel by Ira Levin highly interesting after watching it last night and another one called "Chapter 27" , a film about the supposed murderer of John Lennon who was supposed to be obsessed by mr Lennon and also saw a connection between Roman Polanski and the Sharon Tate (ST), contra The Beatles and the song "Helter Skelter" wich is on the other hand supposed to be the song that inspirerd the manson family to the murder of ST.
What if It was all the same .
I don´t think for one second that mr Manson is responsible for the ST murder . Reason? I would go further beyond and look at the history of these victims and investigate on the facts that they where both involved in "Occult" matters and in high posititions in the "entertainment" scale. Rosemarys baby is a film about a satanic sect who drugs a woman and rape her and impregnant her with Satan and produces a gollum , a son of Satan .
The Woman is mind controlled and captivated both emotionally and in reality .
ST was 8 month pregnant whilst ´she was murdered, she was the wife of Roman Polanski who directed this movie. He was not in the US at that time .
He is friends with John Lennon and it is said that Lennon was inspirerd of the occult and also a connection to LaVey etc.

jp13
17-10-2009, 05:04 PM
I haven't thought this all out yet, but I was just thinking a few days ago about the character Stan in Lexx, he is the geedy human on board the Lexx, other occupants are a dead man, and a shapeshifting woman, I must check up on this.

alrick888
18-10-2009, 09:29 PM
Interesting question . My first thought that comes to mind is that of what if charlés manson and the manson family where framed and never actually comitted the crimes that they are accused of? what if Roman Polanski in company of the elite is the one to blame for this one?Or that Roman Polanski is framed and under influence of something worse ?
I find the murder of Sharon Tate and the connection to this movie based on a novel by Ira Levin highly interesting after watching it last night and another one called "Chapter 27" , a film about the supposed murderer of John Lennon who was supposed to be obsessed by mr Lennon and also saw a connection between Roman Polanski and the Sharon Tate (ST), contra The Beatles and the song "Helter Skelter" wich is on the other hand supposed to be the song that inspirerd the manson family to the murder of ST.
What if It was all the same .
I don´t think for one second that mr Manson is responsible for the ST murder . Reason? I would go further beyond and look at the history of these victims and investigate on the facts that they where both involved in "Occult" matters and in high posititions in the "entertainment" scale. Rosemarys baby is a film about a satanic sect who drugs a woman and rape her and impregnant her with Satan and produces a gollum , a son of Satan .
The Woman is mind controlled and captivated both emotionally and in reality .
ST was 8 month pregnant whilst ´she was murdered, she was the wife of Roman Polanski who directed this movie. He was not in the US at that time .
He is friends with John Lennon and it is said that Lennon was inspirerd of the occult and also a connection to LaVey etc.

Sorry to burst your little bubble but they all confessed plus there is the testimony of accomplice and witness Linda Kasabian.

yippie
19-10-2009, 01:12 AM
Oh, they most definitely were guilty, I was just wondering if it was Charlies insanity and/or if the government let them free knowing they were going to do it. While they were in the desert, he made many probation violations yet was never arrested.

alrick888
19-10-2009, 09:48 AM
Oh, they most definitely were guilty, I was just wondering if it was Charlies insanity and/or if the government let them free knowing they were going to do it. While they were in the desert, he made many probation violations yet was never arrested.

Despite it being such a remote area, when they set an earth removal machine on fire they were finally arrested. In the desert. That is the time Manson hid in the cupboard under the sink and the officer only found him because his hair was sticking out.

mariag
19-10-2009, 04:14 PM
Sorry to burst your little bubble but they all confessed plus there is the testimony of accomplice and witness Linda Kasabian.

Ah well I have read the statement from both the manson family and charles manson , and from what I can see charles still blaims his innosence , I can´t say what happened I´m just curious if something else bigger was behind it and if it can be linked to both the Beatles , LaVey and Polanski .
I definately think that the manson family comitted the murders but I doubt if they was aware of what they had done and I think that its a conspiracy to put manson behind bars for ever as I think he knew /know a lot of what the elite is trying to do hence the same reason JFK was assasinated on Elm Street in texas.
And then another thought is why did they do it? Was it a game? or Was it becasue tate and company was involved in something and had to be put away?
These are only speculations from me.

hannah50
11-11-2009, 01:52 AM
I'm pretty sure a lot of you here have read Dave McGowan's articles on the hippie movement in Laurel Canyon during the 60s/70s. If not, it's DEFINITELY worth the time. "Inside the LC" - up to part 16 now. Lots of interesting history and connections in the industry at the time.

In one of the articles, I believe it's Neil Young (or Graham Nash) who says of Charlie Manson; "We all knew him, just no one wants to admit it these days." (loosely quoted). When we've been told by the mainstream media it was only Dennis Wilson that had a connection with him.

I grew up just a 20 minute drive from Hollywood. We all partied there. Just glad I never got invited by a Manson family member to a party. *Bullet dodged* ~whew~

http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/

chattanova
04-07-2011, 03:02 PM
Polanski has done 3 films on the occult - Rosemary's Baby, The Tenant - and a much later work Ninth Gate (there was Dance of The Vampires as well)

This is actually available at youtube at the moment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eA5D1zyry_Y

cathar
05-07-2011, 04:51 PM
Or was it really occult?

If you really want to know what happened and why you should read

[1] The Shadow Over Santa Susanna by Adam Gorightly

[2] Sinister Forces:a Gremoria of American Political Witchcraft...by Peter Levenda

Bottom line>>the Sharon Tate murders and the Tate/Labianca murders were paid hits....Sharon Tate wasn't susposed to be there that night but her plans

fell through...Abigail Folger's boyfriend and Jay Sebring were big time cocaine

dealers....but they made somebody mad....so Manson took the job because he

was desperate for money at that point...Labianca had huge gambling debts....

Manson knew a lot of people from different stratas of society....

Sinister Forces is one of the most amazing reads ever IMO....

ragnarok
05-07-2011, 04:55 PM
Manson knew a lot of people from different stratas of society....

So does David Beckham.

ragnarok
05-07-2011, 04:56 PM

Exactly.

beastcop156
07-07-2011, 04:39 PM

Crowley's moonchild may have inspired this film.

Really?

Then I've missed out. Moonchild bored me so much I could not finish it.
May be time to pick it up again.

Plus Rosemary's Baby didn't scare me but this could be an interesting thread.
I've wondered for so long about this strange connection between the Manson case, Dakota building, Helter Skelter (the song not the dumb book), Beatles, Roman etc..

I've never been able to make a connection that proves anything to me. One piece of the puzzle jumps out is Charlie becoming "clear" while in prison. Is he? Was he? My opinion is rather private about that but it does feel as though there are connections that many people are not aware of or too frightened to speak of.

Coincidence?
No way. Not all of it.

chattanova
07-07-2011, 05:01 PM
the story gets even deeper...

We're just after watching Rosemary's Baby, did some research and look what we've found.

He was also the technical consultant of Roman Polanski! And the actual apartment used in the film was LaVey's own apartment where an actual group of satanists lived previously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://alexdesilesie.oldiblog.com/?page=articles&rub=180070

Many thanks for sharing this with us, so then LaVey and John Lennon probably lived in this building at the same time!
I wonder what connection they had :confused:

And John Lennon was killed at the exact same spot as the woman is found killed (suicide) in the beginning of the movie, 10 years later.

beastcop156
07-07-2011, 05:04 PM
I'm pretty sure a lot of you here have read Dave McGowan's articles on the hippie movement in Laurel Canyon during the 60s/70s. If not, it's DEFINITELY worth the time. "Inside the LC" - up to part 16 now. Lots of interesting history and connections in the industry at the time.

In one of the articles, I believe it's Neil Young (or Graham Nash) who says of Charlie Manson; "We all knew him, just no one wants to admit it these days." (loosely quoted). When we've been told by the mainstream media it was only Dennis Wilson that had a connection with him.

I grew up just a 20 minute drive from Hollywood. We all partied there. Just glad I never got invited by a Manson family member to a party. *Bullet dodged* ~whew~

http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/

Yeah I guess you did.

I was just looking for that link to the Laurel Canyon story and saw that you already placed it in here.
He has added 2 more chapters since I last looked. yay!

Why I'm messing with this subject again proves I may need a change or have no life but it is kinda fun. :p