PDA

View Full Version : The dragons triangle.

indigo
26-03-2007, 08:30 AM
I was watching a documentary on this last night. Weve all heard of the Bermuda triangle, but the dragons triangle which is off the coast of Japan has more dissapearances than the Bermuda Triangle, which never seem to make international news.

Another common factor is the existence of agonic lines - lines of no magnetic variation, along which the magnetic needle points directly north and south. The principle agonic line in the Western Hemisphere runs directly through the Bermuda triangle, whilst the principle agonic line in the Eastern Hemisphere runs through the Dragon’s triangle. Which in both cases often leads to extreme compass deviation in the surrounding area. For over a thousand years, possibly longer, the Japanese and their neighbours have recorded strange occurrences and disappearances.

Also, both these triangles have some of the deepest waters which have never been explored. And of course there is rumour of underground bases in both of them:confused: :o

There have been lots of theories as to why things just vanish. Such as alien abductions being one of them. Or a black hole, parallell universe etc etc. Most scientists seem to think it's something to do with gas bubbles giving the water no bouyancy. But how does that explain planes going missing:confused:

Anyway I don't know if this subject has come up before, but would be interested to read your thoughts on it:D

graflok
26-03-2007, 03:27 PM
I've also seen an documentary on the Dragon's Triangle recently. Possibly the same one. I thought it was very interesting.

This area seems to be much more active (in terms of UFO sightings, etc) than the Bermuda Triangle. I think the 2 areas are on opposite points on the planet.

graflok

indigo
26-03-2007, 05:26 PM
I've also seen an documentary on the Dragon's Triangle recently. Possibly the same one. I thought it was very interesting.

This area seems to be much more active (in terms of UFO sightings, etc) than the Bermuda Triangle. I think the 2 areas are on opposite points on the planet.

graflok
Yes thats right. I had never even heard of this triangle before last night. I'm surprised it hasn't been made more public like the Bermuda triangle, especially as there is alot more activity surrounding it and the coincedence of it being opposite ends of the planet. westeners only found out about it the sixties, something to do with language barriers and racism apparently:rolleyes:

lolo
26-03-2007, 08:39 PM
hello I em on the other sajde of the voreld from europe end vhay is that not so intrested in dragon triengol becos holiwod hasent meid eni movi abautit

indigo
27-03-2007, 08:33 AM
hello I em on the other sajde of the voreld from europe end vhay is that not so intrested in dragon triengol becos holiwod hasent meid eni movi abautit
Vot? you meanz zey havient med a vilm ov it? How incozideraiit ov zem:rolleyes:

mcmenek1
07-04-2007, 01:32 AM

:D :D :DHa..Ha..Ha.....nice one neila......thats just had me in stiches:D :D :D.....you nutter you......:)

Love
&
Peace

tinmenace
07-04-2007, 01:51 AM
hello I em on the other sajde of the voreld from europe end vhay is that not so intrested in dragon triengol becos holiwod hasent meid eni movi abautitVot? you meanz zey havient med a vilm ov it? How incozideraiit ov zem:rolleyes:

:p :p :p :p :p :D Brilliant!

earthseed
04-05-2007, 08:07 AM
Ran into the whole worm hole/stargate thing in various research and the earth has them as so does the galaxy and universe. Some say we even have them in our bodies. So that means yes ETs could use these portals to travel easily to and from. We probably do it to they just don't tell us.

lumukanda
04-05-2007, 09:13 AM

that was pretty damn funny,thanks putting a smile on my dial this early in the morning.