PDA

View Full Version : symbol on driving licence

angelmoon
08-03-2008, 05:38 AM
i have just receive my first card driving licence and noticed the holograms that has a steering wheel which it pointed to a pyramid with what looks like sun rays coming off the edges of the steering wheel !!!!!!!!!!!

i am amazed at the total blatancy of the symbolism , Ti's scary very scary:(:(

numbersix
08-03-2008, 07:32 PM
Its worrying how many of these illuminati symbols can be found if you look for them.
It also worries me that so many big corporate companies these days almost seem to proudly display them... Maybe all government and most big business has now been infiltrated.

thelucifer
09-03-2008, 12:30 AM
What could be more blatant than the symbolism on the back of the dollar bill ?
Its the most handled piece of paper in the world !
Yet you can ask anyone, whats on the back of the dollar bill ? 99 out of a hundred will answer "I dont know".

The masonic symbolism going on in the design of Washington DC is by far the most serious the world has ever seen.
I took a map (about ten years ago) and highlighted what I think is the most important stuff.
You may have seen the upside down 5 pointed star that points to the White House, the Compass with horns on it and the Square as arms of the beast but no one ever shows the UPSIDE DOWN CROSS (as you face East) with the beast (Satan) atop the cross with a 6 pointed star on its head so I took a map and highlighted these things and more.

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee60/thelucifer_rp/?action=view&current=img1.jpg

There are other images also, feel free to ask about them.

There is a Pendulum that is in swing, to its left.
Union Station is the Right hand note the little left hand (left is lame).

Check out the movie "They Live" because after putting on the sunglasses they see the symbolism is everywhere. With the glasses on, the back of the dollar bill really says "this is your god". The people are in a sleep like state, just as in the Matrix movie, the Matrix has you.
If you do not accept their mark they wont let you buy or sell, which means death or jail.

The scam is as old as the hills, they didnt take over this country, they are the ones that set it up.

The Washington monument is a Phallic symbol and people go up and down it 365 days a year.
Washington monument = a monumental screwing.

About 9 years ago I took my map to the Masonic booth at the Minnesota state fair , laid it on their table and confronted the three wise men (all three 32nd degree) and the one in charge said "Freemasonry has nothing to do with Washington DC", now THATS some bold faced lying.

I posted the thread "Satan Conspiracy - Washington D.C.", whats going on is far more serious than people even begin/care to understand.

shadow1
09-03-2008, 06:25 AM
no wonder I felt so fucking uneasy flying into DC and looking at it from the air. Happen to be reading "Infinite Love is the Only Truth, Everything Else is Illusion" at the time to..Interesting!

cytro
09-03-2008, 07:29 AM
You do know about the REAL ID Program? I don't exactly remember when it goes into effect but that's one of the reasons I haven't renewed my license and unfortunately it expires SOON!