PDA

View Full Version : How to make hempoil ( Real cancer cure '

eddyke1
05-06-2012, 01:09 AM
Rick Simpson tell us about his goal to help people heal themselves using hemp oil to cure cancer and other diseases. We also hear many testimonies of the possitive effects of hemp oil and we get a glimpse of the struggle to fight the system that constantly tries to stop this natural medicine. These clips are from the movie "Run From The Cure - The Rick Simpson Story" from 2008.

Cancer can only manifest if we forget the true nature of who we really are. That is if we don't live our lives the way that is best for us, that is true to us and if we keep doing that for too long. It's not our fault it's come to this. We have been deceived and deluded from the truth about who we really are. We just have to remember! We are doing that right now all over the planet.

More movies containing information on curing cancer:

The Beautiful Truth - Gerson Cancer Cure
David Icke in Melbourne 2009 DVD2 - Salvestrol Cancer Cure
Gregg Braden - Language of the Divine Matrix - Emotion Technology Cancer Cure

Cancer Cure Hemp Oil - Rick Simpson and testimonies - YouTube

How to Make Rick Simpson's Medicinal Hemp Oil Safely - YouTube

devicenull
05-06-2012, 01:15 AM
CBD is the most potent, but can be enhanced by THC, but CBG is better in some cases.

Edit : look for CBD Crew:s plants.

http://cbdcrew.org/varieties/

http://www.seedsman.com/en/cannabis-seeds/cbd-crew

eddyke1
05-06-2012, 01:33 AM
CBD is the most potent, but can be enhanced by THC, but CBG is better in some cases.

Edit : look for CBD Crew:s plants.

http://cbdcrew.org/varieties/

http://www.seedsman.com/en/cannabis-seeds/cbd-crew

i rather stick with my own idea, Maybe u should make ur own threads and post them in there

arcarsenal
05-06-2012, 02:00 AM
haven't heard anything from rick for a while. what's he been up to?

eddyke1
05-06-2012, 08:26 AM
haven't heard anything from rick for a while. what's he been up to?

Helping people for a less amount of money mostly free.. and they are realy cured, i believe into this because more countrys use weed as medicine , look the ''Black'' people in the woods they always use weed, even animals eat the plant

mumbles12
08-06-2012, 04:30 PM
Helping people for a less amount of money mostly free.. and they are realy cured, i believe into this because more countrys use weed as medicine , look the ''Black'' people in the woods they always use weed, even animals eat the plant

I think this is awesome, and thank you for posting, "But"....
Jesus Christ! isnt their a "safer" way to make your own?!

I dont feel like blowing shit up right now, but I want to do this.......

freshpot
08-06-2012, 05:47 PM
Starts of with pics and a video at the end. Not producing Hemp Oil on the same scale as the video above but its safer.

Have bought myself a vaporizer, so that anybody in my family including me has any problems, sod the law so to speak. Its waiting there patiently just in case.

Winning Recipes with Shona Banda remixed - YouTube

mumbles12
08-06-2012, 08:51 PM
Starts of with pics and a video at the end. Not producing Hemp Oil on the same scale as the video above but its safer.

Have bought myself a vaporizer, so that anybody in my family including me has any problems, sod the law so to speak. Its waiting there patiently just in case.

Winning Recipes with Shona Banda remixed - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5K_lcBU-sI)

Looks good bro, but I still didnt have a clue what was going on..
Doing it this way though makes it safe for home consumtion right?
you said you have a vaporiser just incase... Yet in the vid shes using a vaporiser to make the stuff to begin with?..

P.s. If you have time please see my new thread on hemp, ive got some questions that need answering, as theres too much contradictory info out there.

freshpot
08-06-2012, 10:21 PM
Uncomfortable going into the details of why i started looking for alternative treatment but was told at one point that the best they could do for me was blood transfusion to make the rest of my life as comfortable as possible.
Was lucky and very grateful to one of the surgeons that said going by my ct scans, he could operate.
All said am still here after the operation and would not be able to get another operation if the lesions i have left start growing again, oh and a transplant is a no go as well, not enough tubes left :D

Have read and seen videos for and against and as a personal choice which has probably got a lot to do with aforementioned, i would consume hemp oil as a medicinal but not as a product of food consumption.

Found it odd that Rick Simpson seems to get charged with everything but the possibility that he's endangering peoples lives by giving them hemp oil.
Is it because if they did charge him with endangering human life, hemp oil would have to be tested and proven that it was harmful.

Sorry but was just linking the video as an alternative to making hemp oil, i wish i knew the the answers to all the contradictory info especially if it is definitely safe to use but i don't :o

After all that i have never tried hemp oil, this hasn't help has it.

blue2
08-06-2012, 11:01 PM
There is another video on forum somewhere on Maijuana being a herbal plant and juicing it is good for health and doesn't have the psychoactive part until heated up thus juicing of it is better...it was done by some American Dr's..

mumbles12
09-06-2012, 12:23 AM
Uncomfortable going into the details of why i started looking for alternative treatment but was told at one point that the best they could do for me was blood transfusion to make the rest of my life as comfortable as possible.
Was lucky and very grateful to one of the surgeons that said going by my ct scans, he could operate.
All said am still here after the operation and would not be able to get another operation if the lesions i have left start growing again, oh and a transplant is a no go as well, not enough tubes left :D

Have read and seen videos for and against and as a personal choice which has probably got a lot to do with aforementioned, i would consume hemp oil as a medicinal but not as a product of food consumption.

Found it odd that Rick Simpson seems to get charged with everything but the possibility that he's endangering peoples lives by giving them hemp oil.
Is it because if they did charge him with endangering human life, hemp oil would have to be tested and proven that it was harmful.

Sorry but was just linking the video as an alternative to making hemp oil, i wish i knew the the answers to all the contradictory info especially if it is definitely safe to use but i don't :o

After all that i have never tried hemp oil, this hasn't help has it.

no that was a good answer m8, I think you have a point their, extraordinary in cases of disease and illness, not "ideal" as a food product, jesus christ at least not like how nutiva promote that shit.

Do you make your own hemp as maintenance now so that the lesions dont come back?
naive question for a skeptic im not up on major ailments of mankind tbh.

eddyke1
09-06-2012, 10:11 AM
I think this is awesome, and thank you for posting, "But"....
Jesus Christ! isnt their a "safer" way to make your own?!

I dont feel like blowing shit up right now, but I want to do this.......

It is dangerous, Some one in holland burned his hand 4th degree, so watch out please iff u gonna try it

freshpot
09-06-2012, 06:21 PM
Do you make your own hemp as maintenance now so that the lesions dont come back?
naive question for a skeptic im not up on major ailments of mankind tbh.

I use to get ct scans every so often but have stopped doing that because of no change and just did not want to keep getting ct scans. So told them i would get back to them if any future problems.
Lesions are still there going by my last ct scan, which was a couple of years ago.

Quick search done for lesions on my liver. Explains it better than i could :)
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Gastroenterology---Digestive-Disorders/Liver-Lesions-Found/show/234407

Have asked one person i trust more than most about getting hold of the type of cannabis needed and pretty sure they would help me if and when i ask.

eddyke1
09-06-2012, 07:55 PM
I use to get ct scans every so often but have stopped doing that because of no change and just did not want to keep getting ct scans. So told them i would get back to them if any future problems.
Lesions are still there going by my last ct scan, which was a couple of years ago.

Quick search done for lesions on my liver. Explains it better than i could :)
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Gastroenterology---Digestive-Disorders/Liver-Lesions-Found/show/234407

Have asked one person i trust more than most about getting hold of the type of cannabis needed and pretty sure they would help me if and when i ask.

Cannabinoids helps against cancer and tumors , probaly much more things