PDA

View Full Version : The best explanation of Chemtrails...?

dave52
26-04-2012, 06:47 AM
The best explanation of Chemtrails...?

http://youtu.be/ct7z110T8j4

From Trance-Formation.

dave52
28-04-2012, 08:53 AM
The full presentation from Sofia Smallstorm -

Conspiracy Con on Chemtrails (Sofia Smallstorm) - Full Length - YouTube

Worth a watch...!

bagatell
28-04-2012, 10:00 AM
Cheers Dave.

For those of you that still doubt that this is happening:

http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm200910/cmselect/cmsctech/221/221.pdf

rbl_4nik8r
28-04-2012, 12:28 PM
Expert opinion your so called expert is Sofia Smallstorm aka Monica Smallstorm aka Sophia Shafquat. Now some of the truther out there may recall Sophia Shafquat from her movie 9/11 Mysteries Part 1 Demolition, there was to be a part 2 and 3 but sadly she ADDED SOUNDS OF EXPLOSIONS IN HERE MOVIE before and after the towers went down and got sued by the person that took the footage and had the copyrights. Now for years she took donations off her web site and sold her movie but after being sued as Sophia Shafquat she dropped off the face of the earth around 2009, and now comes back last year as the CHEMTRAILS EXPERT. Has she taken any Meteorology courses or studied clouds or how they form, has she worked on Turbofan Jet Engines that are on most commercial jets or even looked up how they work and what comes out of them at 40,000 feet. Did she find out what the temperature or wind speed is at 40,000 is there a difference on what plane leaves out at 25,000 feet and 35,000 feet. Has she any clue how humidity effects contrails, has she talked to real experts in any of these fields that can back up her claims not only is that a NO BUT I WOULD ADD FUCK NO.

She is a fake, a liar and justs want to twists things to her own end, listen to her own fucking words I have the first 2 mins of the video, " I may not be able to get to questions tonight but feel free to ask me at my table any questions you have BUT I DOUBT I WILL BE ABLE TO ANSWER ANY OF THEM." or something to that effect. If you are a so called expert you should be able to at lest answer some of the questions.

Now in the video she states contrail need low humidity well this depends what kind of contrail you want to show, and she don't bother to explain what happens to contrails in high humidity. So I will give you a lesson in both, if you have a temperature of -40°F and the plane is above 26,000 feet you can have a contrail the higher the plane the colder the temperature at 40,000 feet it could be -80 to -120°F and the temperature of the exhaust from the jet is around 1600°F coming off the last turbine. Now for the kicker Sofia states with low humidity you get contrail, but what she fails to say these are the contrails that disappear soon after it leaves the engine, more or less what 90% of you agree with as normal contrails, BUT what happens when the humidity is high, like above 50% or maybe 75% do you have any clue what humidity even is ? Well its moisture in the air the higher it goes up to more water you have in the air. So if you have 75% humidity you have a lot of moisture and guess fucking what you need moisture to make clouds so when you add all this together you get what look like clouds and yes they can stay there for hours if the air is not moving much. Hell at 40,000 feet the air is moving at 3 to 5 miles an hour unless you have a front moving in. Google CIRRUS CLOUDS they are some of the highest clouds and most of the time they can linger for hours because at that altitude you have very little air movement, but below 25,000 feet you have lots of cloud movement things move alot faster. So you get up to 85% humidity or higher your going to see things that look like most of what some people say, hell some of it could be seen at 60% but this matters alot in contrails.

The New Mexico pics damn that's really hard to come up with that one, I live in north east Arizona about 100 or so miles from New Mexico I can see thunderstorms in New Mexico when they are above 25,000 feet so when I have blue sky's all around me its a good guess New Mexico has them to, and I have lots of blue sky and its blue most days, but I live in the DESERT I DON'T GET MUCH RAIN OR MANY CLOUDY DAYS, the thing is I have no clue when them pics where taken BUT unknown to alot of the world we had some really bad wild fires last spring most of northern Arizona and western New Mexico were on fire last year and guess what you had a smoky haze over both states because of the size of these fires, but even if that was not the case you do get them days out here where clouds come in low and hang there thru out the day and it may snow or rain depending on the time of the year.

Now as for the pic with to planes flying together I would guess Military jets you can add all you want to that I don't care but that happens, my guess 2 C141's or C17's going the same place. Another thing I will screws here to while I am at it, I have seen people say that some chemtrails start and stop at different times in the sky, well this here is simple science hot air raises and if a plane is flying in temperate right around -40°F what's needed for them to be there, and they hit a pocket of air that's an updraft of warm air and lowers the air temperature outside the plane to -30°F and the contrail stops, as soon as its back in the -40°F you have contrail.

Now unlike Sophia Shafquat the so called expert I will answer your questions on this subject and if I don't have an answer I will tell you and maybe we can look at it together and see what we can come up with. As pointed out it seems we have one side vs the other side and we never work together because both sides are to thickheaded to read the tea leaves in between. I know this world is fucked up in many way and that the air we breath can suck in some areas, I am lucky I have blue sky's and see things different, but I do believe some companies spew shit into the air that can kill or at lest poison people, but I don't think this is all coming from so called chemtrails.

4nE

OK this was from a thread back in January and no she don't explain much of anything and is not even close an expert on or in this research. That whole video is a scam and as I stated a few times before on this subject about this video, just because someone makes a video or has a website with picture or maybe links to other websites that have pages of typed papers photocopyed or whatever don't alway means its real. I could easily make a web site fill it full of crap link it to another site of mine or two and troll forums like some else does in here about nanofibers.

4nE

bagatell
28-04-2012, 04:15 PM
"Why in the World are They Spraying?" Official Trailer

Got any dirt on this guy?

tnt1
28-04-2012, 05:18 PM
One EMP or zap from a taser would short circuit any of these things within any of you or floating around in the sky but of course an electro magnetic pulse like one in an attack would wipe all electronic devices in all likelihood.

dave52
28-04-2012, 06:33 PM
Wow rbl_4nik8r - you are really angry.

I thought it was an interesting presentation that raised a few good questions. I am of the opinion that Chemtrails are a real phenomena and found this video to be the first one that actually made some sense with regards to what they're actually for. It's a very good hypothesis...

bagatell
28-04-2012, 07:13 PM

Almost incoherent :confused:

rbl_4nik8r
28-04-2012, 09:47 PM

I thought it was an interesting presentation that raised a few good questions. I am of the opinion that Chemtrails are a real phenomena and found this video to be the first one that actually made some sense with regards to what they're actually for. It's a very good hypothesis...

Not angry just pissed that people buy into her bullshit and the fact they pay money to see her of her video about 9/11. She just tells you part of a story but never says anything about looking at things from both sides.

What she did in her 9/11 video pissed some many people off and she pocketed a few hundred thousand dollars out of many honest people in a cause that was justified but turned out to be all lies and really hurts her credibility on any subject after that, even if it is legit in some peoples eyes.

In case you don't know what she did, it was take video of the towers 1 and 2 as they came down and add explosions going off in the background sound track, it was so good that many people believed it to be real and giving her credit for exposing this, only to find out much later that it was all bogus.

So when she is introduced as a leading expert in anything I question that fact, and what kind of expert she is. As I stated before she has no real knowledge of chemtrails or Morgellon Disease other then what she may have read online, yet she is billed as such at speaking events or at lest she was, I do believe some people caught on to her tricks and refuse to give her money now, or at lest I hope so.

May I ask what parts of the video do you agree with ? Or think she is right ?

See to me the biggest problem with the chemtrail theory is that everyone has there own theory on what's going into the air. You have heavy metals from one group, nanofibers from another, viruses or Bio agents from another, and then you have the geoengineering from another. So is it any wonder someone might question what people say when no one in the chemtrail crowd even agrees.

4nE

bagatell
28-04-2012, 10:10 PM
See to me the biggest problem with the chemtrail theory is that everyone has there own theory on what's going into the air.

How about geo-engineering facts? Did you read the pdf I posted?

rbl_4nik8r
28-04-2012, 11:36 PM

Not yet doing my kids bday party and its been a madhouse of kids.

4nE

rbl_4nik8r
29-04-2012, 05:41 AM

First of what facts?

If you read thru that, one of the first things you take note of is the words PROPOSE & CONSIDER.

Solar Radiation Management or SRM

The stuff about the Stratosphere is mostly talk from what I got out of it nothing that's been completely tested as of yet or at lest the dates on that report.

Cloud Seeding this basically puts Dry Ice into Cumulus Clouds and they are at 2,000 to 6,500 feet this is not the Stratosphere. The clouds from plane are much higher and are called Cirrus Clouds they are mostly above 27,000 feet.

I only got about half of the PDF read so far and will finish Monday I got a lot of running around to do on Sunday. I really don't see a smoking gun here either tho I could be wrong it just don't seem that they are doing anything at this time, this seems more on what they should do in the future and how other country's could or will effect the weather above the UK if they are changing there own at home.

4nE

10thlight
29-04-2012, 08:20 AM
Not angry just pissed that people buy into her bullshit and the fact they pay money to see her of her video about 9/11. She just tells you part of a story but never says anything about looking at things from both sides.

What she did in her 9/11 video pissed some many people off and she pocketed a few hundred thousand dollars out of many honest people in a cause that was justified but turned out to be all lies and really hurts her credibility on any subject after that, even if it is legit in some peoples eyes.

In case you don't know what she did, it was take video of the towers 1 and 2 as they came down and add explosions going off in the background sound track, it was so good that many people believed it to be real and giving her credit for exposing this, only to find out much later that it was all bogus.

So when she is introduced as a leading expert in anything I question that fact, and what kind of expert she is. As I stated before she has no real knowledge of chemtrails or Morgellon Disease other then what she may have read online, yet she is billed as such at speaking events or at lest she was, I do believe some people caught on to her tricks and refuse to give her money now, or at lest I hope so.

May I ask what parts of the video do you agree with ? Or think she is right ?

See to me the biggest problem with the chemtrail theory is that everyone has there own theory on what's going into the air. You have heavy metals from one group, nanofibers from another, viruses or Bio agents from another, and then you have the geoengineering from another. So is it any wonder someone might question what people say when no one in the chemtrail crowd even agrees.

4nE
All the theories you have mention above are all true.
I can say that i totaly think the nano stuff is true!!!!!
The problem is your mind is to limited.You cant comprehend things so you dismiss it all.
ITs like... if i took you back 200 years and i flew a plane you would think i am a god.

And about 911 seriously your that blind.wow go watch some documentries on it.
Then there is building 7.lol
wow dude.....
wow your are niave and ignorant.
One more time wow...

Here is two documentaries to help you in the right direction.

ORDO AB CHAO - YouTube

9/11 In Plane Sight - Directors Cut - YouTube

bagatell
29-04-2012, 08:56 AM
Second, some—albeit very small scale—geoengineering testing is already underway. p.5
Nor is geoengineering confined to modelling and the distant future. Professor Keith told us that the Russians were already carrying out testing, though Dr Blackstock added that the Russian tests were “extremely subscale”. p.23

By subscale I assume they mean less than global, a county or two perhaps.
The Government’s focus on Plan A—the reduction of the emissions of carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gases—is an approach that is becoming increasingly untenable as geoengineering testing is already beginning and SRM techniques are within the reach of a growing number of nations.p.23
It does not mean that research, including tests, the regulation of which we consider below, has to be halted until regulatory frameworks are in place.p.33

rbl_4nik8r
30-04-2012, 10:04 PM
All the theories you have mention above are all true.
I can say that i totaly think the nano stuff is true!!!!!
The problem is your mind is to limited.You cant comprehend things so you dismiss it all.
ITs like... if i took you back 200 years and i flew a plane you would think i am a god.

And about 911 seriously your that blind.wow go watch some documentries on it.
Then there is building 7.lol
wow dude.....
wow your are niave and ignorant.
One more time wow...

OK s

So its OK to lie to people and make shit up and have people give you money for it ? That's what she did to the 9/11 crowd for years or could you careless about that.

I am not one of the brainless masses that believe in God or God's so I highly doubt I would think you are one for flying around in a plane or any other object a few hundred years ago.

As for theories lets look at them:

Aluminium & Barium this would leave a signature on every weather radar world wide and that can't be covered up. You would have lines on radar or blobs as it spread out over time so why don't we see that at all ? Not only that small animals would be dying or getting sick worldwide and have heavy metal poisoning but you don't see that.

Bio agents & Viruses once again you would find a mortality rate much higher in the younger kids and small animals but you don't see this happening either. Not only that an outbreak would show up over time and this supposedly has been going on for 20+ years now but you don't see people dying at a rate different from the past 20 years.

Nanofibers now think about this you can drop a microscopic fiber that falls from 40,000 feet and someone is going to breathe this in or a lot of them in and now they are going to modify the body with antennas for mind control, a third eye in your eye to video what you see, or make an microphone in your ear to hear what your hearing. Oh and then for the handful of people there body decides to reject this so they get sores with these microscopic fiber that come out. If you believe that crap I want some of the shit your smoking because I guess my fucking weed is not good enough.

Another thing to keep in mind them so called nanofibers could float around at 40,000 feet for years if not longer before they come down to earth and the only sure way it would come down would be in rain, and I don't see people breathing in rain water, but these fibers would be found in it so that's the first place I would test, but I have yet to see any.
Hell everything would be in the rainwater but what testing worldwide of that do you see?

What I do know is that the jet engine exhaust has CO2 & SO2 in it and it can't be great for the atmosphere, but here to we really don't know, burning the rain forests can't be good either and its still done, many factories worldwide pollute the air we breathe yet I never see anyone on here bitching about it why is that ? Your worried about stuff 8 miles in the sky but you could careless about what's a mile or two away from you spewing toxic shit or other country's that have no standards about the toxic waste they dump, you tell me to open my mind, yet your mind only sees one thing chemtrails nothing else so tell me who is really blinded to the facts ? From my pov there is no movement to deal with what's going on in your backyard or down the road from you because now everyone puts the blame on chemtrails and not the fact it could be much closer, but I highly doubt you ever thought of that or even check what's near by you that could make you sick or kill you.

4nE

stupid
01-05-2012, 07:04 AM

So our minds are so open....that things fall into it ?

terrorworld
08-05-2012, 08:04 PM
I swear on my orgonite. Though some chemtrails still rest, but fewer now, and I haven't even set up an expensive cloudbuster, the effect is obvious. This chemtrails stuff is reduced distinctly and doesn't come down on me any more.
By the way this orgone (or Chi) energy is obviously extremely high-frequency sound, and there must be a nuclear fusion effect, caused by processes similar to what's going on with the cavitation bubbles accompanying ultrasound in fluids.
Just for your info. Make from it what you want.

terrorworld
08-05-2012, 08:26 PM
And additionally an important info for those who still are not convinced of chemtrails: Perhaps you've got the same luck as me when I noticed a plane flying in nearly the same altitude and area of the skies where the chemtrails have been lying across, from one horizon to the other.
But the trails behind this plane dissolved after some few seconds. This was so extremely blatant that nobody ever could give a straight argument for this extreme difference between the contrails and the chemtrails.
So now you've got a hint what to look for if you're still sceptical !

rbl_4nik8r
10-05-2012, 05:52 AM
And additionally an important info for those who still are not convinced of chemtrails: Perhaps you've got the same luck as me when I noticed a plane flying in nearly the same altitude and area of the skies where the chemtrails have been lying across, from one horizon to the other.
But the trails behind this plane dissolved after some few seconds. This was so extremely blatant that nobody ever could give a straight argument for this extreme difference between the contrails and the chemtrails.
So now you've got a hint what to look for if you're still sceptical !

Its called humidity if your humidity in your area is below 40% you don't have enough water vapor in the air for a contrail to last more then a few seconds. Basically you need a few things to come into play for contrail to last long.

1. The plane needs to be above 26,000 feet.
2. The temperature needs to be below -40°F.
3. The humidity needs to be above 50% the higher the humidity the thicker the contrail.

Now most commercial jets fly above 30,000 feet and your temperature at that altitude can be around -60°F and at 40,000 feet you could be looking at -80 to -120°F, but also keep in mind hot air raises so at times you can have pockets of air at different altitudes a bit warmer.

As for the humidity factor and this is a major key to long lasting contrails, around 50% you will see them linger but not last more then an hour in most areas. When you get above 75% it will be thick white and can last for hours depending on the speed of the upper level winds and yes they can be lite at times.

http://www.usairnet.com/cgi-bin/Winds/Aloft.cgi?location=PRC&Submit=Get+Forecast&hour=06&course=azimuth

You can look at that site and learn a lot about what's going up above your head, and you should be able to find an airport near you to add to that and find out what's going on you just need the prefix for it. Also if you have any questions just ask I will answer what I can.

4nE

kenw232
11-05-2012, 06:35 AM
The OP's video is pretty good. I break it down here with real life examples of mind control and exactly what they are doing with the technology. Theres about 25 movie examples too.

http://www.dataasylum.com/

dave52
11-05-2012, 06:44 AM
Hi Kenw232, thanks for the link t your site, I'll take a look...!

rbl_4nik8r
11-05-2012, 07:35 AM
Hi Kenw232, thanks for the link t your site, I'll take a look...!

You got to keep in mind he made a lot of that stuff up on there or made things look real. The whole red wine test is bogus, some chemists posted in another thread on Morgellon Disease that if you let it in you mouth to long the acid eats away the skin and thats what you spit out.

Also why a test with red wine why not blood tests ?

To date not one person has been found with these nanofibers in there body when they died, yet he states they can't be removed so where are they. Also a lot of his facts are based off movies, kind of I saw happen in a movie there for its real.

When he first came to this forum he asked us what our thoughts were on the nanofibers and if people would believe him even tho he didn't have any proof and when I pointed that out in his second post on here he deleted it, I don't know what his agenda is but he is out there in his beliefs.

4nE