PDA

View Full Version : Repairing Your DNA - with 528 HZ Frequency

kayleigh 87
23-02-2008, 02:48 AM
Love to all,

This subject ought to have it's own thread as I think it is a truly fascinating and amazing topic. I couldn't believe how much information I found on this at first... There are plenty of other 528 HZ frequency videos on youtube but the video from the link below made me and my boyfriend a bit freaked out and rather woozy? Try it! If anyone knows more information on this, it would be great if you could post. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iDuIhNUJm0&feature=related

ownedtbh
23-02-2008, 05:10 AM
sounds crazy but when i put it on i did feel something i cant really explain it :confused: it seemed to be a good feeling tho. does anyone else feel it aswell or am i just a madman? ..ill have to look up on this thx for sharing :)

ashra
23-02-2008, 10:37 AM
ownedtbh, you are definitely not a madman. this video made calmed me and energized me both at the same time. Probably because I meditated on the images and on love while watching. The sound does the rest but I don't know about the real effects of 528 hz frequency. I cannot find one reliable source for that.

kasalt
23-02-2008, 04:51 PM
this video made calmed me and energized me both at the same time. Probably because I meditated on the images and on love while watching. The sound does the rest but I don't know about the real effects of 528 hz frequency. I cannot find one reliable source for that.

Here are a couple of links on the subject:

Forgotten in Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies:
http://www.lightwithin.com/SomaEnergetics/2About_Solfeggio.htm

http://www.soulsofdistortion.nl/SODA_chapter11.html

Quote:
The frequency of 528 Hz supposedly has healing effects on DNA. The frequency seems to influence the water molecules that surround the DNA helix.

Glen Rein of the Quantum Biology Research Lab in New York has performed experiments with in vitro DNA that was exposed to different recordings of musical styles. He used a technique to convert the music into audio scalar waves. He used two phase opposite sound sources from the same music to self-cancel the waves and create scalar audio waves. In the experiment a CD player, an amplifier and a spiral like self-canceling coil were used. Four styles of music were played to test tubes containing in vitro DNA. The absorption of UV light of the DNA test tube samples was measured after an hour.

Gregorian chants had caused a 5 to 9.1 % increase in the absorption of UV light due to the unwinding of the DNA helix. Sanskrit chanting caused a similar 5.8% to 8.2% effect. Rock (0-1%) and classical music (0-1.1%) had little or no effect. Glen Rein finally concluded that the audible sound waves of the Solfeggio scale can cause resonance in DNA and can have healing effects.

kasalt
23-02-2008, 05:30 PM
DNA Can Be Influenced And Reprogrammed By Words And Frequencies - Russian DNA Discoveries

By Grazyna Fosar and Franz Bludorf

There is evidence for a whole new type of medicine in which DNA can be influenced and reprogrammed by words and frequencies WITHOUT cutting out and replacing single genes.

Only 10% of our DNA is being used for building proteins. It is this subset of DNA that is of interest to western researchers and is being examined and categorized. The other 90% are considered "junk DNA". The Russian researchers, however, convinced that nature was not dumb, joined linguists and geneticists in a venture to explore those 90% of "junk DNA". Their results, findings and conclusions are simply revolutionary!

According to them, our DNA is not only responsible for the construction of our body but also serves as data storage and communication. The Russian linguists found that the genetic code, especially in the apparently useless 90%, follows the same rules as all our human languages. To this end they compared the rules of syntax (the way in which words are put together to form phrases and sentences), semantics (the study of meaning in language forms) and the basic rules of grammar.

They found that the alkalines of our DNA follow regular grammar and do have set rules just like our languages. So human languages did not appear coincidentally but are a reflection of our inherent DNA.

The Russian biophysicist and molecular biologist Pjotr Garjajev and his colleagues also explored the vibrational behavior of the DNA.

This means that they managed, for example, to modulate certain frequency patterns onto a laser ray and with it influenced the DNA frequency and thus the genetic information itself. Since the basic structure of DNA-alkaline pairs and of language (as explained earlier) are of the same structure, no DNA decoding is necessary. One can simply use words and sentences of the human language!

This, too, was experimentally proven! Living DNA substance (in living tissue, not in vitro) will always react to language-modulated laser rays and even to radio waves, if the proper frequencies are being used. This finally and scientifically explains why affirmations, autogenous training, hypnosis and the like can have such strong effects on humans and their bodies. It is entirely normal and natural for our DNA to react to language. While western researcher cut single genes from the DNA strands and insert them elsewhere, the Russians enthusiastically worked on devices that can influence the cellular metabolism through suitable modulated radio and light frequencies and thus repair genetic defects.

Garjajev's research group succeeded in proving that with this method chromosomes damaged by x-rays for example can be repaired. They even captured information patterns of a particular DNA and transmitted it onto another, thus reprogramming cells to another genome. So they successfully transformed, for example, frog embryos to salamander embryos simply by transmitting the DNA information patterns!

This way the entire information was transmitted without any of the side effects or disharmonies encountered when cutting out and re-introducing single genes from the DNA. This represents an unbelievable, world-transforming revolution and sensation! All this by simply applying vibration and language instead of the archaic cutting-out procedure! This experiment points to the immense power of wave genetics, which obviously has a greater influence on the formation of organisms than the biochemical processes of alkaline sequences.

Esoteric and spiritual teachers have known for ages that our body is programmable by language, words and thought. This has now been scientifically proven and explained. Of course the frequency has to be correct. And this is why not everybody is equally successful or can do it with always the same strength. The individual person must work on the inner processes and maturity in order to establish a conscious communication with the DNA. The Russian researchers work on a method that is not dependent on these factors but will ALWAYS work, provided one uses the correct frequency.

But the higher developed an individual's consciousness is, the less need is there for any type of device! One can achieve these results by oneself, and science will finally stop laughing at such ideas and will confirm and explain the results. And it doesn't end there. The Russian scientists also found out that our DNA can cause disturbing patterns in the vacuum, thus producing magnetized wormholes! Wormholes are the microscopic equivalents of the so-called Einstein-Rosen bridges in the vicinity of black holes (left by burned-out stars).

These are tunnel connections between entirely different areas in the universe through which information can be transmitted outside of space and time. The DNA attracts these bits of information and passes them on to our consciousness. This process of hypercommunication is most effective in a state of relaxation. Stress, worries or a hyperactive intellect prevent successful hypercommunication or the information will be totally distorted and useless. In nature, hypercommunication has been successfully applied for millions of years. The organized flow of life in insect states proves this dramatically. Modern man knows it only on a much more subtle level as "intuition". But we, too, can regain full use of it.

http://www.soulsofdistortion.nl/dna1.html

alice34
25-02-2008, 02:17 AM
Love to all,

This subject ought to have it's own thread as I think it is a truly fascinating and amazing topic. I couldn't believe how much information I found on this at first... There are plenty of other 528 HZ frequency videos on youtube but the video from the link below made me and my boyfriend a bit freaked out and rather woozy? Try it! If anyone knows more information on this, it would be great if you could post. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iDuIhNUJm0&feature=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iDuIhNUJm0&feature=related)

thats a mate of mine!
Time 4 A New Song: Alien Intervention,DNA Manipulation,&UFOs - YouTube

rebel ins
25-02-2008, 10:33 AM
if someone wants, don't know is it any good

http://rapidshare.com/files/21056666/solfiggio_scale_in_sound.wav

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b146/lorae41/posting%20IV/SOLFEGGIOFREQUENCIES.gif

soglad
25-02-2008, 10:38 AM
Wow, that actually did make me feel really good....hmmm....

limelady
25-02-2008, 01:53 PM
Loving this thread and all contributions! :)

orgo knight
25-02-2008, 05:42 PM
Thanks for posting kayleigh 87 ! Beautiful to listen to:D

daveybpl
26-02-2008, 12:28 AM
I listened to it a couple of times in a row and feel in a good mood and fairly at peace with myself, nice one;):)

revolutionary_jam
26-02-2008, 12:32 AM
sounds great,

it's amazing how the awakening is producing all this technology which is helping us break out from our bondage

by the way I have an innertalk cd called "have it all" full of life-affirming subliminals that i have burnt to the computer if anyone wants to know more PM me

soglad
26-02-2008, 02:08 AM
Does anyone know where I can get a continuous version of this frequency so I can meditate to it? I love this! I can acually feel it open up my heart chakra.

Thanks,

Dav.

revolutionary_jam
26-02-2008, 02:32 AM
we need to create a cd of it to play on repeat when we go to sleep i think

a whole night of DNA reparation may be just what the doctor ordered

soglad
26-02-2008, 02:49 AM
we need to create a cd of it to play on repeat when we go to sleep i think

a whole night of DNA reparation may be just what the doctor ordered

I just saw your YouTube comment, and yes I totally agree. I was just chatting to a friend here and she said the exact same thing, it would be good to have this playing as we slept!

Can someone perhaps extract the sound from this and make it repeat for about an hour?

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

limelady
26-02-2008, 02:50 AM
If anyone has a Neurophone (http://www.neurophone.com/), I suspect the 528 frequency played directly into the forehead (pineal/3rd eye/chakra area) may repair some of the lasting DNA damage caused from vaccinations, fluoride, heavy metals etc..

If I could get a continuous recording of this frequency, I'd be prepared to give this a go and report results. :)

gordonfreeman
26-02-2008, 04:58 AM
I love it! I felt really good after listening to it. Indeed, something that makes you want to think. The 528 HZ really does heal your DNA and soul.

soglad
26-02-2008, 05:44 AM
Ok guys, I have recorded and looped the following piece of music with the 528 frequency in it, and it's about 1 hour long. Perfect for meditation! I am currently uploading it, and the upload is telling me it will take 67 minutes, so when it's done I'll have it up straight away.

Here the music I am looping:

Solfeggio Harmonics - 528 HZ - Miracle - YouTube

soglad
26-02-2008, 07:09 AM
Right, it's up: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?p=283688#post283688

pedsi
26-02-2008, 01:33 PM
Try playing the 528 Hz on top of 417 Hz....Awesome! :)

ashra
26-02-2008, 04:19 PM
Little technical question:
Is it still 528 HZ if the original wav format is compressed into another file format?
Because when you do this with binaural beats it does not work anymore.

revolutionary_jam
26-02-2008, 05:06 PM
Hahahahahah I think my band has just been named "Frequency 528"

revolutionary_jam
26-02-2008, 08:07 PM
Some gaps to fill???

Frequency 396 Hz - Liberating Guilt And Fear
Quent Laxis; Music & Solfeggio 396 Hz & binaural beats - YouTube

Frequency 417 Hz - breaking up crystalized emotional patterns
Resonare Fibris; music & frequency 417 Hz - YouTube

Frequency 528 Hz - dna repair

Frequency 639 Hz - ???

Frequency 741 Hz - ???

Frequency 852 Hz - unconditional love and returning to Spiritual Order

limelady
26-02-2008, 08:44 PM
Is it still 528 HZ if the original wav format is compressed into another file format?

I wondered the same thing myself ashra. I'm hoping its O.K. though as frequency 528 seems to be middle C, and it shouldn't change in a different format, should it?

Perhaps a muso could check this tone to make sure I am correct here? I recognised the frequency/tone when I heard it, because it sounded the same as Stuart Wilde's "Crystal Bowl Meditation" and that is C.....but whether the frequency would alter in a different format I am not really sure.

Hahahahahah I think my band has just been named "Frequency 528"

Haha....good name!

crowd control
26-02-2008, 09:48 PM
This has a whiff of the Self-Fulfilling Prophecy to it for me, but if it works for ya then get in amongst it. :D

7eagle14
27-02-2008, 09:29 AM
Frequency 852 was removed.

lookfar
27-02-2008, 09:52 AM
Wow great thread kayleigh87, I hadn't seen it before :D This stuff is amazing, I'm just watching a few YT vids on it all now & feeling really relaxed & drifty, cool stuff!!:cool::)

Thanks for sharing.

daveybpl
27-02-2008, 12:53 PM
found this software, you can make your own tones:)

http://www.nch.com.au/tonegen/index.html

I think this is what the vids on youtube use.

alice34
27-02-2008, 04:46 PM
Frequency 852 was removed.

its here LA Unconditional; Music & Solfeggio 852 Hz & binaural beats - YouTube
xx

STARWALKER
27-02-2008, 05:27 PM
Here you can download and convert flv-files:

http://keepvid.com/

And then download some sound editing software...

lookfar
27-02-2008, 05:42 PM
Here you can download and convert flv-files:

http://keepvid.com/

And then download some sound editing software...

Ohh nice one, thanks starwalker :D

jezebeldecibel
28-02-2008, 10:24 PM

Compressing a file will not change the “cycles per second” of a frequency as it is digital information; so you will still have 528 “SPS” :) all you will do in introduce a bit of aliasing
The reason binaural beats may stop working is you have to make sure to keep the true stereo as this is how binaural beats work, other wise they become monaural beats still useful but not the same.
I have used monaural beats for sonic massaging and will post a video on this in the future with 528 as a monaural beat sonic massage:)

lookfar
28-02-2008, 10:36 PM
Compressing a file will not change the “cycles per second” of a frequency as it is digital information; so you will still have 528 “SPS” :) all you will do in introduce a bit of aliasing
The reason binaural beats may stop working is you have to make sure to keep the true stereo as this is how binaural beats work, other wise they become monaural beats still useful but not the same.
I have used monaural beats for sonic massaging and will post a video on this in the future with 528 as a monaural beat sonic massage:)

Hi jezebeldecibel & welcome to the forum :)

Are those your vids we've been watching? If so, I'm loving them, they're excellent :D:cool:

jezebeldecibel
28-02-2008, 10:47 PM
I wondered the same thing myself ashra. I'm hoping its O.K. though as frequency 528 seems to be middle C, and it shouldn't change in a different format, should it?

Perhaps a muso could check this tone to make sure I am correct here? I recognised the frequency/tone when I heard it, because it sounded the same as Stuart Wilde's "Crystal Bowl Meditation" and that is C.....but whether the frequency would alter in a different format I am not really sure.

Haha....good name!

The C of 528Hz is 4.7Hz higher than the close C of 523.3Hz.

jezebeldecibel
28-02-2008, 11:03 PM
Hi jezebeldecibel & welcome to the forum :)

Are those your vids we've been watching? If so, I'm loving them, they're excellent :D:cool:
Thank you for you welcome
yes thay are and the last 2 852 and 639 are in stereo with binaural beats so have a listen with headphones :) yehhh I found out how to post videos on Youtube in stereo :) well I have a plane to catch in a few hours 528 2 U :)

lookfar
28-02-2008, 11:13 PM
Thank you for you welcome
yes thay are and the last 2 852 and 639 are in stereo with binaural beats so have a listen with headphones :) yehhh I found out how to post videos on Youtube in stereo :) well I have a plane to catch in a few hours 528 2 U :)

Great stuff, I'll dig my headphones out for another listen...:)

Well have a good trip, I look forward to seeing you around here & keep up the good work!:D

limelady
29-02-2008, 12:59 AM
The C of 528Hz is 4.7Hz higher than the close C of 523.3Hz.

Thanks for that jezebeldecibel - bang goes an idea I had then! :o

Doh! :p

Anyway, welcome to the forum! :)

delamo1999
29-02-2008, 09:29 PM
Love to all,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iDuIhNUJm0&feature=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iDuIhNUJm0&feature=related)

Thank you so much Kayleigh. I totally believe that music tones do affect our entire selves. I have been looking for music with tones that would work on the DNA. If you have any other links to more music/videos, please post them.

:):):)

kayleigh 87
04-03-2008, 01:12 PM
Hey guys,

It's brilliant how much more I've learned from posting this thread... thanks to us all and those who have benefited from this :o

lookfar
04-03-2008, 01:34 PM
Hey guys,

It's brilliant how much more I've learned from posting this thread... thanks to us all and those who have benefited from this :o

Hi Kayeleigh :)

Apologies, I got so swept up with the info on here that I forgot to thank you for starting this thread :o It's got some great information & I'm also learning a lot from it, thanks for sharing it with us :)

kayleigh 87
04-03-2008, 02:14 PM
Np :)

I am happy to have started this thread but the real thanks should go to Jezebeldecibel as without her (I'm guessing female?) we wouldn't have found this information. Jezebeldecibel has posted some great vids on youtube. So thanks Jez!

;)

lookfar
04-03-2008, 02:34 PM
Np :)

I am happy to have started this thread but the real thanks should go to Jezebeldecibel as without her (I'm guessing female?) we wouldn't have found this information. Jezebeldecibel has posted some great vids on youtube. So thanks Jez!

;)

Yeah I totally agree, they're fantastic vids for sure!!:D

red_ram
09-03-2008, 05:00 PM
I'm wondering if I tuned the strings on my guitar to these tones whether I could produce any meaningful music due to the frets and the way they're set out (according to the twelve tone system).

uchiha
09-03-2008, 08:25 PM
This thread greatly interests me. as i knew of these methods before.

one thing i always do when learning new information is try and cross reference it with modern day technology and/or sources.

Now.. i will start with this

In the ancient times.. Atlantis.. Egypt.. times of the wise priests and godlike beings. it was claimed that great healers would use Magnetism and sound to heal wounds... wounds that only could be cured through these uses. not with actual physical form change. Ie Surgery.

It is also stated that Thoth. Jesus. and others spoke a hidden language. The language of the bird. i believe it was called.
And through this language they could open portals (figuratively or literally i am not sure) To higher levels of dimensia and consciousness.

It is claimed that the Original name for God. Was Yod. also ties with jehova.

both being mistranslated through time.
The sound YOD is key
and jehova being a minstranslation of Yah hey ve Hey (spelling changed for sound)

By properly saying certain words and with the propper pitch. one can directly connect himself back with universal consciousness.

This is all i have to give... if there are enough inquiries i will certainly dig up the information directly from source and copy it here

Edit- great post btw

beldazar
09-03-2008, 09:14 PM
Thanks for this thread kayleigh, i have downloaded the tones maker thinggy and ive recorded 528. Ive been playing it every day to try to cure my kakariki who has an incurable illness (aspergillosis) its not doing much though but is it a healing tone or does it just repair dna? The illness isnt genetic so im not sure. Thanks for the music soglad did too, a bit easier on the ear than just the one tone of 528, makes my head go funny after a while :D

jezebeldecibel
13-03-2008, 03:57 PM
Thanks for this thread kayleigh, i have downloaded the tones maker thinggy and ive recorded 528. Ive been playing it every day to try to cure my kakariki who has an incurable illness (aspergillosis) its not doing much though but is it a healing tone or does it just repair dna? The illness isnt genetic so im not sure. Thanks for the music soglad did too, a bit easier on the ear than just the one tone of 528, makes my head go funny after a while :D

Their was a Dr in Perth, here in Australia; I think his name was John Holts or something like that I not to shore. He was using radio frequency to fix cancer and his results were just as good as Chemotherapy. But he felt he could do even better as he only got the patients that conventional medicine gave up on. He used glucose blockers before treatments; to make it effective. I think if you are going to help cells return to a healthy vibration you need to stop them from swimming in acid. Cut out sugar and restore the body’s PH levels, then I think you will have a better result. I have been using this strategy and I think it works for greater healing. I have recently reduced back pain with 528 but a little patience is required and some additional support. I feel the frequencies help return the right cellular; speed but if the acidic conditions remain the same the effect can not be maintained or integrated. Think of the frequencies as a re-set and use them holistically.

daveybpl
17-03-2008, 11:28 PM
Anyone got anything to report on using Freq 528?

I have been meditating to it under very ambient music every couple of days for about 15mins at a time. I've been noticing when i go to bed usually about an hour later that the area around my tempals seems to vibrate quite a lot?

Not sore or that uncomfertable just kinda odd, doesn't happen on nights without the freq.

Any thoughts?

revolutionary_jam
18-03-2008, 12:40 AM
anyone know anythign about the science behind how this works?

kasalt
19-03-2008, 04:40 PM

The Six Solfeggio Frequencies as one include:

UT -- 396 Hz -- Liberating Guilt and Fear
RE -- 417 Hz -- Undoing Situations and Facilitating Change
MI -- 528 Hz -- Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair)
FA -- 639 Hz -- Connecting/Relationships
SOL - 741 Hz -- Awakening Intuition
LA -- 852 Hz -- Returning to Spiritual Order

daveybpl
21-03-2008, 01:39 AM
article about Solfeggio Frequencies -

http://www.redicecreations.com/specialreports/2006/01jan/solfeggio.html

beldazar
21-03-2008, 09:43 AM
Hi jezibeldecibel, thanks for the info. My bird used to like honey sticks so Ive stopped them now. She isnt losing feathers like she was but she really isnt well. She has gone blind in one eye and the other is swollen.Im really gonna have to think about putting her down, the trouble is, they use a big needle, it isnt nice and Im stuck as to what is right. She isnt in pain, (well, I dont think she is) but she is not happy either. :(

limelady
21-03-2008, 02:20 PM
Hi jezibeldecibel, thanks for the info. My bird used to like honey sticks so Ive stopped them now. She isnt losing feathers like she was but she really isnt well. She has gone blind in one eye and the other is swollen.Im really gonna have to think about putting her down, the trouble is, they use a big needle, it isnt nice and Im stuck as to what is right. She isnt in pain, (well, I dont think she is) but she is not happy either. :(

They use a big needle to put them down? What a horrific thought! :eek:

I was told the vets here in Australia use some sort of anesthetic gas that just puts them gently to sleep for good... with no pain involved. Could you inquire about whether this is an option for your bird?

So sorry to take the thread off topic, but I just felt awful when I read beldazar's last post, and I can understand how she feels. :(

beldazar
21-03-2008, 05:40 PM
Hi limelady, yes that would be a nicer idea, I did read up in a hamster book on how to make a gas chamber out of a jam jar, I remember talking about it to someone and he was horrified! I even said perhaps you could put them in a gas oven and they would just fall asleep :confused: This has become a moral issue now I think, I would love for her to die naturally but I dont want her to be in pain. At the moment the complete solfeggio frequency is playing, (kinda does my head in after a while, :D) My poor bird hasnt had a good life at all, her mate was killed by a budgie after he tried to claim her nestbox and not long after, she got this nasty lung fungus. Just shows that of course, stress affects ALL of life on this planet, not just us!!! Its just this block I have, what if she was meant to go thrugh this, just as people have their life events to overcome, but then again, what if all that is a load of crap???
Or maybe its me confusing the whole situation, wishing her to get better and die naturally at the same time?
Thanks for being concerned, maybe I will ask around the vet surgeries to see if any of them have a better option :(

kesdin
25-03-2008, 04:32 PM
dudes (and chicks), download brainwave generator at download.com and make your own frequencies! Rock on!

beldazar
25-03-2008, 05:15 PM
thanks kesdin, ive downloaded the programme, dont know what im doing yey but ive got schumann resonance on at the mo, cant find frequency 528 tho. I did have wavepad but it turned out to be a free triel and has now vanished :)

kesdin
26-03-2008, 11:05 AM
For BWG, you have to configure it for the frequencies you want.
-First you have to click New Preset.
--You'll see general, sound, waveform etc.
-Click on the sound tab. You will see Binaural section and an Audible Pitch section.
-(Binaural is not direct frequencies but are frequencies made when the ear makes up for the "in between" connecting sound when playing two different freqs in each ear)
--So we leave Binaural alone and check the box beneath Audible Pitch
(set left/right ).
-Here you have to set a frequency wave for a left and right sound system.
In the Audible box, you will see 3 small squares that indicate a point for the Hz.
-Double-click or right click to edit. Set desired freq and click the "constant" box so that it sets the other box. (unless you are doing something else with the wave) Do the same for the remaining speaker side and you are good to go.

One interesting thing that I found is that all these frequencies coincide with the pattern of the number pad. When you subtract 528 from 639 you get 111
(which will be the in between binaural hz). The binaural hz changes to 12 when the pattern restarts.

If you have a number pad, check out the pattern from the frequencies list with the pad. You'll see what I'm saying.

beldazar
26-03-2008, 07:56 PM
Thanks a lot Kesdin :)

kasalt
15-10-2008, 10:47 PM
I've noticed that many of the video links on this thread no longer work, so I thought I'd update them and add a few additional favorites of my own. Media links have a strange habit of vanishing, so I've hyperlinked the titles instead of using media tags. That's just as well anyway because these videos are best viewed using the fullscreen feature.

Enjoy:

frequency 528 (DNA repair frequency)

Love signal; music & Solfeggio frequency 528 Hz

LA Unconditional; Music & Solfeggio frequency 852 Hz STEREO

Resonare Fibris; music & Solfeggio frequency 417 Hz

Quadrant; music & Solfeggio frequency 639 (STEREO)

Quent Laxis; Music & Solfeggio frequency 396 Hz

Intuitive Sine; music & Solfeggio frequency 741 Hz (STEREO)

285 HZ - Quantum Cognition

limelady
15-10-2008, 11:03 PM
Hey thanks for taking the time to do that kasalt - its greatly appreciated. :)

xpleet
16-10-2008, 01:48 AM
Hi,

I've just tested this and it feels like I just have been drained from energy, though i don't know why this is.

I believe some sounds can be used to drain energy but I don't know what it is with this 528 frequency.

sade
17-10-2008, 12:30 PM
Didn't feel any difference at all.
I usually tend to constantly move my left leg when Im nervous and the music didn't stop that, instead frequency 432 relaxes me.

spock
31-10-2008, 10:19 PM
Great thread. thanks.
works for me. :D

krakhead
31-10-2008, 10:21 PM
Has anyone got longer mp3's of any of these frequencies available anywhere?

eyepod
31-10-2008, 11:10 PM

You can make your own of any length very easily and for free for any of those frequencies given.

Download and install Audacity (free open source sound editor) http://audacity.sourceforge.net/download/windows
Download the Lame MP3 encoder from the same page and follow instructions how to install for Audacity.
Run Audacity
From the text menu choose Generate / Tone
In the box that opens choose : Waveform = Sine, Frequency = 528hz (or which ever one of the frequencies you want ), amplitude leave as 1, Length = however long you want it to run in seconds
Click the play button to test it
From text menu: File / Export as MP3 to save it in MP3 format

krakhead
31-10-2008, 11:10 PM
Fabulous! Already have Audacity! :)

mantuanbard
11-12-2008, 06:31 AM
“…And I remember sitting at a table with Dr. Lorenzen years ago, this was 1999, we just had the book ‘Healing Codes for the Biological Apocalypse’ just come off the press, and I said to Lee, ‘you know we just produced the revelations of 3000 years of the ancient musical scale’, and I said, ‘the third [3rd] note is about miracles’, and I said, ‘here are the frequencies: 396; 417; 528 (c.f. Marko Rodin mathematics). And he starts to laugh when I got to 528. I said, ‘why are you laughing?’ He says, ‘that happens to be known by the worlds leading genetic bio-chemists as the miraculous repair frequency for damaged DNA’. And he said, ‘I put that frequency, nobody knows it, but I put that frequency in my water to bless it’ (c.f. Emoto from Japan)”
Dr. Len Horowitz - DNA Pirates of the Sacred Spiral – Presentation at The International UFO Congress, Laughlin NV 2005 @ 54:39 min/sec
Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz, D.M.D., M.A., M.P.H.
President/Publisher, Tetrahedron, LLC

528 Hz is known as the ‘Miracle’ Frequency

Dr. Puleo, a naturopathic physician and minister of the gospel, and lead author, Dr. Leonard Horowitz - who holds a masters degree in public health from Harvard - spent three years researching the six tones that physicists and musicians alike recognize as
"an extremely unique interrelated series of mathematical and electromagnetic sound frequencies that include harmonic sequences similar to those found in the 'wedding march.'"
The first note, "UT-quent laxis," is defined in Webster's Dictionary as "the Gamut of dramatic emotion from grief to joy," and "the whole series of recognized musical notes." It has a frequency of 396 cycles per second, and is also associated with a "magnetic field strength equal to 105 power gauss," or 100,000. The second tone, "RE", short for "resonare fibris" or resonance, also correlates mathematically to 144,000. The third note, frequency 528, relates to the note "MI" on the scale and derives from the phrase "MI-ra gestorum" in Latin meaning "miracle."
Stunningly, this is the exact frequency used by genetic biochemists to repair damaged DNA, the genetic blueprint upon which life is based.
Vibration Rates for Creation and Destruction!
From: "Healing Codes for the Biological Apocalypse" Pages 166 & 167
by Dr Leonard Horowitz and Dr Joseph Puleo

Evolution of the Gregorian Musical "Solfeggio" (Scale) form
Initially Six (6) Notes
The Original Solfeggio
1. Ut - queant laxis
2. Re - sonare fibris
3. Mi - ra gestorum
4. Fa - muli tuorum
5. Sol - ve polluti
6. La -0 biireatum

The Secret Solfeggio Frequencies: Sound Vibration Rates for Creation and Destruction:
- In Hertz -
1. Ut = 396 = 9
2. Re = 417 = 3
3. Mi = 528 = 6
4. Fa = 639 = 9
5. Sol = 741 = 3
6. La = 852 = 6

(From Pages 166 & 167):
Definitions of Tones in the Latin Solfeggio Including "Hidden Entries" From Webster's Dictionary
MI-ra gestorum (Miracle)
1. an extraordinary occurrence that surpasses all known human powers or natural forces and is ascribed to a divine or supernatural cause esp. to God. 2. a superb or surpassing example of something; wonder, marvel {1125-75**, ME<L Miraculum=Mira(Ri) to wonder at. fr (French): sighting, aiming to hold against the light. (gestorum: gesture; movements to express thought, emotion, any action, communication, etc. intended for effect.)

528Hz - C musical note [PL]; "Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair)"/Solfeggio Frequency 'MI' [SE];
"Used by genetic scientists to mend DNA/strengthens cell wall to boost immunity" [EI]
528 Hz followed by 15 Hz leaves everyone who's tried it (& reported back) feeling a sense of 'serenity' or of reduced stress levels,
in some cases for several days following usage. 528Hz alone is associated with "DNA Repair",
but the sequence of 528Hz followed by 15Hz is what is reported to result in this enhanced 'mental clarity and balance'
http://www.altered-states.net/barry/newsletter189/index.htm

Table 1: The Nine Secret Solfeggio Frequencies.

1. 174 Hz = 174 = Ã
2. 285 Hz = 285 = œ
3. 396 Hz Ut = 396 = æ
4. 417 Hz Re = 417 = Ã → (415 Hz to 417 Hz is a key energy balancing frequency range)
5. 528 Hz Mi = 528 = œ → (528 Hz is known as the ‘Miracle’ Frequency)
6. 639 Hz Fa = 639 = æ
7. 741 Hz So = 741 = Ã
8. 852 Hz La = 852 = œ
9. 963 Hz Ti = 963 = æ

Dr. Puleo is a naturopathic doctor currently living in northern Idaho. Through a series of unusual circumstances beginning in 1974, Dr. Puleo has been guided into the unraveling of certain vibrational frequencies and other mysteries encoded in the Bible. He was introduced, through an open vision, to the Pythagorean method of numeral reduction. Using this method, he discovered six sound frequencies coded into the book of Numbers, chapter 7, verses 12-89. These frequencies are 396Hz, 417 Hz, 528 Hz, 639 Hz, 741 Hz, and 852 Hz. The fact that these are vibrational frequencies was further confirmed when it was discovered that the frequency of 528 Hz is used in the restoration of DNA. It has a powerful effect upon the water molecules that support the DNA helix according to Dr. Lee Lorenzen, Ph.D

revolutionary_jam
12-12-2008, 12:01 AM
anyone know where i can get an mp3 recording that I can put on CD and loop all night while i'm sleeping?

forza nascosta
12-12-2008, 07:42 AM
You can make your own of any length very easily and for free for any of those frequencies given.

Download and install Audacity (free open source sound editor) http://audacity.sourceforge.net/download/windows
Download the Lame MP3 encoder from the same page and follow instructions how to install for Audacity.
Run Audacity
From the text menu choose Generate / Tone
In the box that opens choose : Waveform = Sine, Frequency = 528hz (or which ever one of the frequencies you want ), amplitude leave as 1, Length = however long you want it to run in seconds
Click the play button to test it
From text menu: File / Export as MP3 to save it in MP3 format

Will give that a go, thanks

psych641
12-12-2008, 03:01 PM
Im playing 528 in audacity & NCH tone generator - im sure they sound different.

Playing one after the other sounds more or less the same, but playing both & toggling seems to flatten/sharpen the tone. Surely if the frequencies were identical they would play together smoothly? :confused:

metacomet
26-08-2009, 04:24 AM
Fabulous! Already have Audacity! :)

Audacity does rule.

Before I got my hands on AcidPro I used that.

Thank kasalt for posting those links (http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost.php?p=562828&postcount=58) as the OP's video has been removed, Doh!

cryst4l
26-08-2009, 11:16 AM
found this software, you can make your own tones:)

http://www.nch.com.au/tonegen/index.html

I think this is what the vids on youtube use.

Thanks for the link daveybpl, not sure if I would mess with this though, what if you produce a frequency that can do negative rather than positive :eek:

EDIT: then I read that there are more programs that do this and see everyone's having a go! Be careful people and use only the frequencies we know are good for us :)

redskywalker
26-08-2009, 12:26 PM
thanks for these links everyone :D

mondo23
26-08-2009, 11:40 PM
Audacity does rule.

Before I got my hands on AcidPro I used that.

Thank kasalt for posting those links (http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost.php?p=562828&postcount=58) as the OP's video has been removed, Doh!

Audacity is a very great thing. It solved many musical problems in mine and my friends studio. We had many a nightmare trying to record mixes until audacity came and saved us.
And its free. Amazing!:D

hank_scorpio
27-08-2009, 01:11 AM
Interesting stuff. I listened to the 528 frequency and im much more relaxed.:cool:

redskywalker
06-11-2009, 03:55 PM
fab!

turquoisefire777
06-11-2009, 05:35 PM

http://www.sourcevibrations.com/Downloads2.html

chris_com283
09-11-2009, 11:08 PM
Here are a couple of links on the subject:

Forgotten in Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies:
http://www.lightwithin.com/SomaEnergetics/2About_Solfeggio.htm

http://www.soulsofdistortion.nl/SODA_chapter11.html

Quote:
The frequency of 528 Hz supposedly has healing effects on DNA. The frequency seems to influence the water molecules that surround the DNA helix.

Glen Rein of the Quantum Biology Research Lab in New York has performed experiments with in vitro DNA that was exposed to different recordings of musical styles. He used a technique to convert the music into audio scalar waves. He used two phase opposite sound sources from the same music to self-cancel the waves and create scalar audio waves. In the experiment a CD player, an amplifier and a spiral like self-canceling coil were used. Four styles of music were played to test tubes containing in vitro DNA. The absorption of UV light of the DNA test tube samples was measured after an hour.

Gregorian chants had caused a 5 to 9.1 % increase in the absorption of UV light due to the unwinding of the DNA helix. Sanskrit chanting caused a similar 5.8% to 8.2% effect. Rock (0-1%) and classical music (0-1.1%) had little or no effect. Glen Rein finally concluded that the audible sound waves of the Solfeggio scale can cause resonance in DNA and can have healing effects.

I managed to find a reference to one of the studies. I'll look later for the other reference. Right now I have the study which shows that intention can change DNA. It seems it won't be long before I'll find the study about the affect of the Gregorian chants on DNA.

http://bs-ba.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=37300943521&topic=8946

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8686570

I'm still not sure about 528 being used to heal DNA. I'm sure it's at least not a widely practised procedure as I can find no reliable evidence of it online.

I found another a study. I'm yet to read it yet as the Apollo is on.
http://healingmindn.com/Quantum%20Field%20Biological%20Effects.pdf

kasalt
11-11-2009, 06:46 PM
Great finds, Chris. Thanks for posting. I found this quote from the first link particularly interesting:
Methods
Four types of music were played for the treatment period of 1.0 hr, rock music (mixture of hard and soft rock), classic music (mixture of several composers including Bach), Hungarian Gregorian chants (Magyar Gregorianum) and Sanskrit chants (Om Namah Shivaya from the Syda Yoga Foundation).

Results
Two control samples in the absence of any treatment varied in their ability to absorb UV light by 0 to ± 1%. The results from one experiment indicated that classical music caused a 1.1 % increase in absorption and rock music caused a 1.8% decrease in absorption indicating no effect. Gregorian chants, however caused a 5.0% and 9.1% increase in absorption in two separate experiments. Sanskrit chanting caused a similar 8.2% and 5.8% effect in two separate experiments. Thus both types of sacred chanting music produced a large unwinding effect on DNA.

Conclusion
The results presented here indicate that ordinary music when converted into scalar, non-Hertzian energy, can resonate with human DNA. Rock and classical music do not affect DNA, although spiritual musical chants do resonate with DNA. Although these experiments were performed with isolated and purified DNA, it is likely that the frequencies associated with these forms of music will also resonate with DNA in the body. The ability of certain types of music to resonate with DNA offers a new and novel mechanism for the healing action of music.
Source: http://bs-ba.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=37300943521&topic=8946

revolutionary_jam
24-11-2009, 05:01 PM
you can feel the atmosphere in the room change with this mantra

it also scares the hell out of ghouls and makes them sick/go away apparently

nirvana
24-11-2009, 09:19 PM
Does anyone know where i can get any dvds 528 hz from?

Come on there must be somewhere:)

turquoisefire777
24-11-2009, 09:58 PM
Does anyone know where i can get any dvds 528 hz from?

Come on there must be somewhere:)

maybe...

http://www.premieres.com/goldring/

timeth
13-12-2009, 01:49 PM
Great finds, Chris. Thanks for posting. I found this quote from the first link particularly interesting:

Methods
Four types of music were played for the treatment period of 1.0 hr, rock music (mixture of hard and soft rock), classic music (mixture of several composers including Bach), Hungarian Gregorian chants (Magyar Gregorianum) and Sanskrit chants (Om Namah Shivaya from the Syda Yoga Foundation).

Results
Two control samples in the absence of any treatment varied in their ability to absorb UV light by 0 to ± 1%. The results from one experiment indicated that classical music caused a 1.1 % increase in absorption and rock music caused a 1.8% decrease in absorption indicating no effect. Gregorian chants, however caused a 5.0% and 9.1% increase in absorption in two separate experiments. Sanskrit chanting caused a similar 8.2% and 5.8% effect in two separate experiments. Thus both types of sacred chanting music produced a large unwinding effect on DNA.

Conclusion
The results presented here indicate that ordinary music when converted into scalar, non-Hertzian energy, can resonate with human DNA. Rock and classical music do not affect DNA, although spiritual musical chants do resonate with DNA. Although these experiments were performed with isolated and purified DNA, it is likely that the frequencies associated with these forms of music will also resonate with DNA in the body. The ability of certain types of music to resonate with DNA offers a new and novel mechanism for the healing action of music.

Source: http://bs-ba.facebook.com/topic.php?...521&topic=8946

Being a music teacher, this makes a lot of sense that sanskrit and gregorian chants have an effect on DNA and classical and rock music doesn't. If we're talking about the sound waves of a certain frequency (e.g. 528hz) having a physical effect on the body, of course classical and rock won't have an effect because the notes are moving and changing all the time. One note (aka frequency) is never played for long enough to have any effect. But a lot of chants only use one or two notes for long periods of time so that's where the frequencies can affect dna/cells/the body.

Something that's important though is that it's the physical sound waves moving through the body and its cells that affects the dna. If you listen to the frequencies/music through headphones, it may not have much of an effect on the rest of your body, just your head. But, if you listen to it through speakers with the sound/frequencies filling the room, you are much more likely to get healing that way with your body swimming in sound.

Peace.

conan1040
13-12-2009, 02:02 PM
DNA Can Be Influenced And Reprogrammed By Words And Frequencies - Russian DNA Discoveries

The Russian biophysicist and molecular biologist Pjotr Garjajev and his colleagues also explored the vibrational behavior of the DNA.

[/url]

here are three videos of Mr. Garjaev and his experiments on wave genetics, fascinating stuff, it's all in Russian though
http://www.airesh.ru/video/telegoniya-volnovaya-genetika-.html

the third one covers the subject of telegonia which is proven scientifically now, it's something our ancestors knew all along

passing
13-12-2009, 02:40 PM
if someone wants, don't know is it any good

http://rapidshare.com/files/21056666/solfiggio_scale_in_sound.wav

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b146/lorae41/posting%20IV/SOLFEGGIOFREQUENCIES.gif

I'm confused by this.

Where do we get nine from?

There are eight notes in solfeggio, one of which is a repetition of the first (so you could say I'm wrong and there are seven).

Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti (Do)

C D E F G A B (C)

Also, the numbers 8 and 9 in music theory (chords, scales, harmony) refer to repetitions of 1 and 2.
So this: C D E F G A B (C) (D) (E)...
Equals: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 (8) (9) (10)...

...which makes the use of the numbers 8 and 9 on the diagram doubly confusing.

Please help!

purple rain
13-12-2009, 03:01 PM
I find it an interesting idea that words and music can influence dna, but I'm not sure that those videos produce anything more than a feelgood effect. If you check out any Enya or panflute whatever video on youtube all the comments speak of being energized.

I spent an hour listening to a Goldmann mp3 I think going yeee sheee wayyy whoaaa yeeee, but I felt nothing more than a slight relaxed/sleepy feeling.

I've heard about the effects of certain words like OM, but I've never felt any huge noticeable change. An uplifted mood perhaps but nothing more.

daisydink
13-12-2009, 03:04 PM
Love to all,

I thought you might like to know that this link/vid has been removed from youtube!

arty2000
13-12-2009, 05:04 PM
maybe...

http://www.premieres.com/goldring/

amazon...thats where I got mine also 852hz(spiritual awareness and insight) is very relaxing:)

timeth
13-12-2009, 05:32 PM
I find it an interesting idea that words and music can influence dna, but I'm not sure that those videos produce anything more than a feelgood effect. If you check out any Enya or panflute whatever video on youtube all the comments speak of being energized.

I spent an hour listening to a Goldmann mp3 I think going yeee sheee wayyy whoaaa yeeee, but I felt nothing more than a slight relaxed/sleepy feeling.

I've heard about the effects of certain words like OM, but I've never felt any huge noticeable change. An uplifted mood perhaps but nothing more.

Yes, certain music can change your moods (that's what music does, it stirs our emotions and everyone reacts differently to different styles of music) but the point of listening to these certain frequencies (e.g. 528hz) is that it has nothing to do with how it makes you feel or our emotions. It works on a cellular level affecting your DNA. The sound waves are physically affecting your cellular structure no matter how you feel or what you are doing. So, just get the stuff going on your stereo and then do whatever you like doing around the house and heal brothers and sisters, HEAL! :D

purple rain
13-12-2009, 05:46 PM
But where is the real evidence that it does change you on a cellullar level.

Cause if it does, I'd like to do something about hair growth to begin with.

timeth
13-12-2009, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by: passing

I'm confused by this.

Where do we get nine from?

There are eight notes in solfeggio, one of which is a repetition of the first (so you could say I'm wrong and there are seven).

Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti (Do)

C D E F G A B (C)

Also, the numbers 8 and 9 in music theory (chords, scales, harmony) refer to repetitions of 1 and 2.
So this: C D E F G A B (C) (D) (E)...
Equals: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 (8) (9) (10)...

...which makes the use of the numbers 8 and 9 on the diagram doubly confusing.

Please help!

Originally there were only 6 solfeggio frequencies but don't try to link them to the usual 8 note octave that we use in music these days. The original frequencies have changed a lot! e.g. In most western countries we tune instruments (or at least orchestras) to the note A 440 but some orchestras in some European countries they use something like A 442 or 443. It's really close and we can't tell the difference just from listening but the frequency is different and if we're talking about using exact frequencies e.g. for healing DNA then it does make a difference.

In answer to your question about how we get the nine frequencies when the original is only 6, here's the explanation. If you use this explanation with the image you linked to above you can see how it works.

The Six Solfeggio Frequencies include:

UT - 396 Hz - Liberating Guilt and Fear
RE - 417 Hz - Undoing Situations and Facilitating Change
MI - 528 Hz - Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair)
FA - 639 Hz - Connecting/Relationships
SOL - 741 Hz - Awakening Intuition
LA - 852 Hz - Returning to Spiritual Order Larger print out of this graph

The basic Solfeggio frequencies totaled six (6). Horowitz continued his search through the years and extended it to 9 frequencies. 'Most everyone is familiar with the Star of David which uses two triangles (inverted to each other) inscribed within a circle. If one uses the same approach for three triangles overlapping (no inversions) and space them approximately 40 degrees apart around a circle, some amazing relationships appear. Orient the circle with one triangle apex at North or zero degrees. Label that 396. At the next clockwise point label 417, the next 528, the next 639, the next 741 and the last 852. You now have the basic six Solfeggio frequencies.

The numbers we have so far added to our circle of numbers have a pattern to them: Any number connected by a line, for example 396 and 639, if you take the smaller number and move the last digit to the first position, you have created the line-linked number. [move the 6 of 396 to the front and you have 639] Likewise 417 by moving the 7 creates 741, both numbers are line linked. And 528 by moving the 8 creates 852 both numbers line linked.

As created so far, we have 3 missing numbers, but they can easily be created by applying this moving of digits positions. Take the triangle that has 396 and 639. If we take the 9 and move it to the first position we have 963, which is one of the extended Solfeggio frequencies! Thusly we can now continue the circle one more position by adding 963. Applying this same logic to the 417 and 741 triangle to fill in the missing number we move the 1 to the first position to develop 174 which is another extended Solfeggio number. Continuing clockwise add 174 to the number sequence. And the 528 and 852 triangle if we move the 2 to the first position we have 285, the final missing extended Solfeggio number. So elegantly simple.

Quote taken from here -> http://www.quantumbalancing.com/waterbalance.htm

passing
13-12-2009, 07:05 PM
Originally there were only 6 solfeggio frequencies

Thanks, I'll check it (and the link) out tomorrow.

I'm sure there was something about this in a book by Gurdjieff. He talked about how different vibrational frequencies affect humans (and animals and even plants if I remember correctly.)

Cheers.

timeth
13-12-2009, 07:18 PM
But where is the real evidence that it does change you on a cellullar level.

Cause if it does, I'd like to do something about hair growth to begin with.

This is from the first page of this thread. Fascinating!

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost.php?p=281011&postcount=5

Do you need evidence? Just try it and if it works, sweet! :D

david merrill
13-12-2009, 07:38 PM
Love to all,

I have carried a harmonic pulser for years. I lend it out to sick friends and they usually return it the next morning with the fever broken. One day I found a drunk on his way to the VA hospital with deep tissue cellulitis in his hand from a dog bite. Nasty swelling and weeping cuts!

I held the harmonic pulser to his hand and it was taking a bit for him to feel anything so I whistled loudly the 527 Hz tone and when that went into his central nervous sytem through his ears he jolted, I felt that!! What is that thing?

I saw him two days later stumbling past the coffee shop and I invited him in for a cup. He showed me his pint of vodka and declined. His hand was healed with hard scabs and no swelling. I asked what kind of antibiotic worked that fast and he got all pissed off at the VA because they sent him to Walgreens and he of course, wanted his money for booze. He never even picked up the antibiotics. He told me it was the harmonic pulser that healed his hand.

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_EMFpulser.jpg

Turn down the volume before you click this:

Load it by Copy and Paste-http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_727+728Hz.mp3

For an example of cancellation plug in headphones and point the speakers toward each other next to one of your ears. The tone will go quiet and loud at 1 cycle per second because the left track is 1 Hz off from the right.

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_728HzSquareWave.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_90HzAMon728HzSquarePulse.jpg

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_Harmonic85MHz.jpg

The main problem with the waveform itself is accomodation. Just like diseases getting used to other forms of antibiotics. So this design incorporates the 727 Hz pulses with 28.322 MHz radio frequency and you see how the 727 Hz is being carried for hundreds of feet from the transmitter by radio at three times the carrier frequency - low FM band. The hobbler for accomodation is the amplitude modulation on the volume - see that? It is an assymetrical sinusoid.

Regards,

David Merrill.

passing
15-12-2009, 11:28 AM
Originally there were only 6 solfeggio frequencies...

Hello again,
not an in-depth response yet, I'm afraid - some days I just don't get the time - but here's a snippet of what I referred to earlier, from Gurdjieff. It seems to contradict some of what you said, but that's not what I'm setting out to do...
Back soon, thinking...
p.s. the link you gave looks interesting, but there's a lot to go through!
Cheers.

"The next fundamental law of the universe is the law of seven or the law of octaves.

The laws of music are a mathematical analysis of the laws of vibrations. Modern science says that energy is matter moving at a vibration rate of the velocity of light squared. Thus, a study of music is the study of the universe of vibrations. The esoteric study of music is the law of seven consisting of tones, semi-tones, and absent semi-tones or intervals.

For example, look at the visible light spectrum seen through the dispersing prism of Sir Newton. The prism deflects the seven colors of red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet. Newton, himself, observed the correlation between the musical scale and the visible light spectrum. but, he went no further in exoteric publication than his Optics.

Until the discovery of the prism by (Newton), our science did not conceive of visible light consisting of seven independent wave lengths of light, which in unity is white light. However, the occult scientists did and this correspondence is reflected in the seven notes of the musical scale."

the cosmos
15-12-2009, 01:12 PM
Love to all,

This is awesome. It really works. Did this a while back, and there's plenty more videos like this. Just follow the youtube links on the right at youtube.

timeth
15-12-2009, 02:08 PM
Hello again,
not an in-depth response yet, I'm afraid - some days I just don't get the time - but here's a snippet of what I referred to earlier, from Gurdjieff. It seems to contradict some of what you said, but that's not what I'm setting out to do.............
[/I]

No worries passing.

Here's how I understand it.

Well before Newton's time, these were the 6 solfeggio tones/frequencies that were used:-

UT - 396 Hz
RE - 417 Hz
MI - 528 Hz
FA - 639 Hz
SOL - 741 Hz
LA - 852 Hz

.....and then the extra three have just been added as an extension of the mathematics that was used to formulate the original 6. But, over time we created new scales and notes which are used in western music today. You can see the frequencies of the notes are quite different but the original 6 all fall somewhere in between and around what we use today.

Middle C - 261.63 Hz
D - 293.66 Hz
E - 329.63 Hz
F - 349.23 Hz
G - 392 Hz
A - 440 Hz
B - 493.88 Hz
C - 523.25 Hz
D - 587.33 Hz
E - 659.26 Hz
F - 698.46 Hz

Even if I added the #'s and b's between the above notes, the frequencies are still completely different to the original 6.

The mathematics Newton is talking about is very different from what was used to formulate the original 6 frequencies, that's why it contradicts.

I thought the link I posted explained exactly how the extra three frequencies were added to the original 6 to make 9 total.

.............As created so far, we have 3 missing numbers, but they can easily be created by applying this moving of digits positions. Take the triangle that has 396 and 639. If we take the 9 and move it to the first position we have 963, which is one of the extended Solfeggio frequencies! Thusly we can now continue the circle one more position by adding 963. Applying this same logic to the 417 and 741 triangle to fill in the missing number we move the 1 to the first position to develop 174 which is another extended Solfeggio number. Continuing clockwise add 174 to the number sequence. And the 528 and 852 triangle if we move the 2 to the first position we have 285, the final missing extended Solfeggio number. So elegantly simple............

full text here -> http://www.quantumbalancing.com/waterbalance.htm

Peace ;)

biblegirl
15-12-2009, 05:47 PM
brilliant thread, thanks for bumping it!

I love this forum :D

mythmath
16-12-2009, 09:19 AM
Not to be a party-pooper, but I know you
folks are dedicated to seeking the TRUTH:

There was actually no way to accurately measure or
identify musical tones in terms of 'frequencies' or as
vibrational 'cycles per second' until around 1834 when
the first mechanical Stroboscope - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia device was invented...

So the 'Solfeggio frequencies' as listed by Horowitz, et al.
could not have been identified by those specific number
values, in as much as musical tones were not measured
as, or identified by, such terms as frequencies or as cycles
per second (or as the equivalent term 'hertz', which became
adopted as the replacement for 'cycles per second' in Hertz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)...

See these posts for more details: #40 (http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1058483313&postcount=40) and #41 (http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1058483317&postcount=41)

Here's a link to that entire
thread from the beginning:

The 81 Lo Shu Tones

(http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92283)

passing
16-12-2009, 10:21 AM
[COLOR=DarkRed]Not to be a party-pooper, but I know you
folks are dedicated to seeking the TRUTH:

Thanks, that's very interesting. :)

Perhaps it will all boil down to this: is the timing of one second an arbitrary measurement or is it something more fundamental, universal, inevitable?

If it's arbitrary, and effectively just a modern invention, then the numbers which derive from it won't be meaningful outside it.

Unless I don't even understand that part...

Even with a different base time-counting measure all of these frequency numbers would be in the same relative proportion, I think it's safe to assume.

The ratios idea seems important (e.g. Pythagoras dividing a vibrating string in half and other proportions)... from that it's easy to see how you can get an octave divided into twelve equal semitones, or six equal parts... nine still seems weird, because as it's an odd number you don't get the half-length note.

So timeth, not to be giving you a hard time, because I'm really very interested in what you are saying, when you say "Well before Newton's time, these were the 6 solfeggio tones/frequencies that were used", who and when do you mean?

It's quite possible I still haven't read enough of the info already provided, so that'll be today's mission...
Cheers all.

mythmath
16-12-2009, 10:53 AM
...all of these frequency numbers would be in the
same relative proportion, I think it's safe to assume.

The ratios idea seems important...

Yes, the ratios and proportions do remain constant...

Therefore, this coherently inter-related set of 81
3-digit number values is extremely significant
now that these values can be expressed as frequencies
and thus ultimately realized as an audible set of tones...

My goal was to point out that this significant number set
was unable to have been used as an audible tone set
in 'ancient times'...

passing
17-12-2009, 02:17 PM
Trying to get my head round all the graphs and numbers... doesn't come naturally to me! :confused:

neutral
17-12-2009, 09:50 PM
hi can anyone share this video with me, it looks like it's been removed by user :(

Thanks

kasalt
17-12-2009, 10:21 PM
hi can anyone share this video with me, it looks like it's been removed by user :(

Thanks

Here are all of the links reposted; the first link is to the video that was removed in the first post of this thread:

Enjoy:

Frequency 528 (DNA repair frequency)

Love signal; music & Solfeggio frequency 528 Hz

LA Unconditional; Music & Solfeggio frequency 852 Hz STEREO

Resonare Fibris; music & Solfeggio frequency 417 Hz

Quadrant; music & Solfeggio frequency 639 (STEREO)

Quent Laxis; Music & Solfeggio frequency 396 Hz

Intuitive Sine; music & Solfeggio frequency 741 Hz (STEREO)

285 HZ - Quantum Cognition

neutral
17-12-2009, 10:35 PM
Here are all of the links reposted; the first link is to the video that was removed in the first post of this thread:

Enjoy:

Frequency 528 (DNA repair frequency) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgMQOAWeVs0)

Love signal; music & Solfeggio frequency 528 Hz (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2CvZ6MzMX0)

LA Unconditional; Music & Solfeggio frequency 852 Hz STEREO (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeMn69Alu8k)

Resonare Fibris; music & Solfeggio frequency 417 Hz (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22lbvdizaFU)

Quadrant; music & Solfeggio frequency 639 (STEREO) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwrMn0_0Phs)

Quent Laxis; Music & Solfeggio frequency 396 Hz (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppeN8gmk-JU)

Intuitive Sine; music & Solfeggio frequency 741 Hz (STEREO) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHM8-mT6CBo)

285 HZ - Quantum Cognition (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7sHjv6QthQ)

Will check them out, and try to make some sound of it

thanks

rydeon
18-12-2009, 06:11 PM
The OPs link has been pulled by youtube!
Now why does that not surprise me... :(

kasalt
18-12-2009, 06:21 PM
The OPs link has been pulled by youtube!
Now why does that not surprise me... :(

No, what happened is the maker of the video in the OP pulled the original and replaced it with an improved one. Here is the link:

Frequency 528 (DNA repair frequency)

Also, here is a link to the YouTube account of the maker of the video:

http://www.youtube.com/user/JezebelDecibel

She has lots of other great videos posted as well.

hey_jude
24-12-2009, 12:59 AM
I've been using these frequencies for a while now (found them on another thread earlier in the year) and I feel they are benefitting me in many ways ...thanks to all for the extra info :)

delamo1999
24-12-2009, 01:28 AM
I have carried a harmonic pulser for years. I lend it out to sick friends and they usually return it the next morning with the fever broken. One day I found a drunk on his way to the VA hospital with deep tissue cellulitis in his hand from a dog bite. Nasty swelling and weeping cuts!

I held the harmonic pulser to his hand and it was taking a bit for him to feel anything so I whistled loudly the 527 Hz tone and when that went into his central nervous sytem through his ears he jolted, I felt that!! What is that thing?

I saw him two days later stumbling past the coffee shop and I invited him in for a cup. He showed me his pint of vodka and declined. His hand was healed with hard scabs and no swelling. I asked what kind of antibiotic worked that fast and he got all pissed off at the VA because they sent him to Walgreens and he of course, wanted his money for booze. He never even picked up the antibiotics. He told me it was the harmonic pulser that healed his hand.

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_EMFpulser.jpg

Turn down the volume before you click this:

Load it by Copy and Paste-http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_727+728Hz.mp3

For an example of cancellation plug in headphones and point the speakers toward each other next to one of your ears. The tone will go quiet and loud at 1 cycle per second because the left track is 1 Hz off from the right.

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_728HzSquareWave.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_90HzAMon728HzSquarePulse.jpg

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_Harmonic85MHz.jpg

The main problem with the waveform itself is accomodation. Just like diseases getting used to other forms of antibiotics. So this design incorporates the 727 Hz pulses with 28.322 MHz radio frequency and you see how the 727 Hz is being carried for hundreds of feet from the transmitter by radio at three times the carrier frequency - low FM band. The hobbler for accomodation is the amplitude modulation on the volume - see that? It is an assymetrical sinusoid.

Regards,

David Merrill.

I'm not sure I understand what this frequency does. Is this the one that healed your friend?

:confused:

cacaolover
04-04-2010, 08:30 PM
These youtube vdeos are great!

Sound is an excellent method of entrainment however when you combine both light and sound then you have something even more powerful! For those of you who are interested there is more information and research about that here: http://mymindspa.eu

ambler1980
05-04-2010, 01:22 AM
I would also suggest everyone start using EFT (emotional freedome technique), it's a tapping proceedure based on acupuncture (with no needles!) that anyone, including a 5 year old, can do on themselves to heal anything negative, emotions, injury, trauma, phobia, anxiety, anything really. I've been using it for a year and my life has changed dramamtically because of it (I stopped drinking and biting my nails, just as a couple examples).

www.emofree.com

crystalline
05-04-2010, 02:26 AM
I would also suggest everyone start using EFT (emotional freedome technique), it's a tapping proceedure based on acupuncture (with no needles!) that anyone, including a 5 year old, can do on themselves to heal anything negative, emotions, injury, trauma, phobia, anxiety, anything really. I've been using it for a year and my life has changed dramamtically because of it (I stopped drinking and biting my nails, just as a couple examples).

www.emofree.com

ambler I paid a fair sum to a hypnotherapist who taught me how to use this technique to deal with my phobia of flying. Suffice to say when I got to the airport I was tapping away and still had the mother of all panic attacks resulting in me requesting my bags be placed in the hold last so that I could get off the plane if I was too ill to fly. Emotional freedom technique did not help me one bit. A waste of my good hard earned cash!

ambler1980
14-04-2010, 07:49 AM
ambler I paid a fair sum to a hypnotherapist who taught me how to use this technique to deal with my phobia of flying. Suffice to say when I got to the airport I was tapping away and still had the mother of all panic attacks resulting in me requesting my bags be placed in the hold last so that I could get off the plane if I was too ill to fly. Emotional freedom technique did not help me one bit. A waste of my good hard earned cash!

Just because it didn't get rid of your fear of flying doesn't mean it doesn't work. You didn't use it properly, and that's not a criticism as much as it is advice. EFT only works when you deal with every issue surrounding a problem. You cannot just tap on "fear of flying", because it's much too broad a problem. You have focus on every specific issue relating to fear of flying.

It could be the sound of the engines, it could be the time you were a kid and you hit an air pocket, it could be 30,00 feet in the air, it could be thoughts of crashing, it could be all the above and more.

Think of a problem as trees in a forest. There are many trees. But the great thing about EFT is you only need to chop down a few trees to level the entire forest. Meaning think of the first time you remember being afraid to fly, close your eyes and try to imagine yourself there. Then write down every fearful thought that comes to mind, no matter how trivial or embarrassing. Then tap on those issues. When you get to the airport, you will probably have more fears popping up, these are simply more aspects you did not address earlier. Excuse yourself to the bathroom and tap on those aspects. When you board the plane, probably more fear, go to the bathroom and tap on all those fears, one by one. You have to be very specific and very honest with yourself to pinpoint what the exact fear is. It may even have nothing to do with an airplane...it could be you had a bad experience on a rollercoaster, and every time you got on a plane after that, it brought the same g-force feelings as the rollercoaster (which planes do), causing you to freak out as if you were still on the rollercoaster...it has nothing to do with the plane. But that's just an example. You have to think very hard and be very consistent and do not censor anything.

EFT works, I've been using it for over a year and have gotten over my fear of flying, as well as other issues like biting my nails, cigarettes and drinking. But you have to be a detective, be persistent and consistent. Some issues are simple and need only one round of tapping, some are more complex and have many different aspects, and you need to tap on them...but again, like trees in a forest, just a few aspects tapped on will lead to most of the forest collapsing. For instance, there were some Vietnam vets who had PTSD and had maybe one hundred or more bad memories of Vietnam. But they only tapped on maybe 6 or 7 issues and every other issue vanished, like a domino effect.

For the more complex issues, sometimes you do need an EFT practitioner...they are listed on the net in your area. Do not give up, and do not knock EFT because it didn't work for you. It does work when you use it properly.

It's like buying a car, not knowing how to drive a stick shift and then getting mad and saying the car doesn't work because it wont go above 15 MPH. It does work, you just don't know how to drive a manual. But EFT is a thousand times easier to learn than stick shift. Please give it a shot, it will be the best decision you ever make.

lyndon
22-04-2010, 08:30 PM
Hi,
I've been reading through all the replies and NOT PROMOTING anyone, actually bought the audio from itunes last year with all of the frequencies and now thanks to this post, have found the meanings to each one, so
today I listened to 852 hz whilst working through speakers(as suggested here) and not earphones /headphones and had a very productive and clear day. (intuition)
I 'll have to separate them instead of going to bed listening to all the frequencies, according to mood, or need ???

blackstar76
03-05-2010, 04:04 PM
I have been doing Chakra meditation before bed to see if I can connect to a higher power. I recently I included some 528 fequencies. I find I can control my dreams. I can't control where they start but I can control what happens during them.
Last light I was in an egytian setting with a huge pyramid. I used my mind to somehow open it's source energy. I was zapped with a golden electric bolt. I was then able to create things with my mind. Food,buildings and people. I grew wings like an Angel and was able to fly around. I was able to move and manipulate things just by thinking. It was totally crazy.
I am just hoping I can go beyond dreaming and perhaps Astral Travel or meet a higher being or my higher self.

sagebrush
29-08-2010, 03:39 AM
So Len Horowitz joins the knights of Malta, so I dig a bit....and find out it is the baphomet code?
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread451978/pg1

I will be thinking twice before parroting Len again, and looking to see who, if anyone else sez this, that isn't parroting Dr Len. So far, we are all just repeating what he said, haven't found any scientist making this claim, but I am still looking.

kasalt
29-08-2010, 04:45 AM
So Len Horowitz joins the knights of Malta, so I dig a bit....and find out it is the baphomet code?

I will be thinking twice before parroting Len again, and looking to see who, if anyone else sez this, that isn't parroting Dr Len. So far, we are all just repeating what he said, haven't found any scientist making this claim, but I am still looking.

Leonard Horowitz denies having joined the Knights of Malta.

sagebrush
29-08-2010, 07:14 AM
http://www.drlenhorowitz.com/Press/press_releases/personal/knighting_2006.html

kasalt
29-08-2010, 02:54 PM
http://www.drlenhorowitz.com/Press/press_releases/personal/knighting_2006.html

Thanks for providing a credible link for your allegation.

Horowitz may indeed be a suspicious character for all I know, but tell me again why I should be afraid of 528 Hz frequency, because I'm not clear on that part. Is it simply because LH endorses 528 Hz that I should run the other way? LH also warns against fluoride, so does that mean I should now do the opposite and drink fluoridated water, because LH is against it?

sagebrush
29-08-2010, 07:05 PM
I can't say I know anything, but I have learned something. Double and triple check what I can, especially if I am going to repeat it....cuz I have parroted this info myself. I was looking around to see who else recommended or spoke of this but everyone was parroting (out of trust) dr len. I haven't spent as much time as I am going to, but I spent a bit time looking. All I could find that wasn't repeating what len has said was a forum from a year ago that was calling 528 hertz the baphomet frequency. For me this is a lesson in double checking info and not being married to an outcome so the truth can surface.

I am not suggesting this site is definitive by a stretch, but it is reason to look deeper, especially under the current circumstances, sound holds great power and is of particular interest to me, cheers

sagebrush
29-08-2010, 07:20 PM
I wouldn't use any sound tech for subliminal work for healing that comes from a c.d or whatever tech. Who knows what is in there? I am learning what I can first and then I am going purchase crystal singing bowls. I have a Tibetan bowl, but don't like the tinny ring. The problem with recorded tech is, unless you or a friend made the recording, you don't know what all is in there. I have pstd, and I used subliminal frequency cd's put out by holosync, and I had a really bad reaction to it. I checked the brand tag after my reaction, and it was a black sun. That was when I decided to switch to bowls...

pegcityevolve
29-08-2010, 07:26 PM
I just stick to the delta, theta, alpha, beta, and gamma waves. They cover it all.

mythmath
31-08-2010, 12:38 AM
Folks, I've been working extensively with 'these tones'*
for several years now; not just the actual tones, but also their
respective isomorphic visual appearance via the oscilloscope**...

And I have been cross-referencing the actual number system
against various ancient cultures' cosmo-numerical schematics...

My simple advice: work with them, don't fear or worship them...;)

You do need a ladder to paint a tall house, but it is merely
a tool that YOU have to climb to reach the summit...

Use the tones and numbers as a metaphysical ladder...

*The 81 Lo Shu Tones (http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92283) is the 'full set' of numbers (or tones)
that includes any and all of the tones variously referred to
as the "Solfeggio tones"...

**youtube.com/MythMathFilms (http://www.youtube.com/user/MythMathFilms?feature=mhum) feature most of my
'kymotropic inventions'; videos produced by playing
sinewave arrangements through an oscilloscope...

revolutionary_jam
29-01-2011, 03:49 PM
This music was also made for healing, apparently it has helped 2 autistic people speak for the first time in decades

Listen to BrainHeart Music by Punit Yaatri - Part 3 - YouTube

Punit Yaatri is the artist

verndewd
29-01-2011, 07:23 PM
I sleep to 4hz and 7hz pretty much every night and listen to solfeggios all day.

I have been having very vivid dreams because of it.

strawberries
30-01-2011, 06:04 AM
Love to all,

The link has disappeared... do you have another one? :p

akana
30-01-2011, 06:27 AM
Love to all,

I love to use binaural beats in meditation, many programs you can download to generate any alpha, theta, whatever waves and mix a layer of those over your current music..

akana
30-01-2011, 06:28 AM
The link has disappeared... do you have another one? :p

here you go: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=528+hz&aq=f

strawberries
30-01-2011, 06:29 AM
here you go: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=528+hz&aq=f
Thank you, akana!

dolores1
31-01-2011, 11:58 AM
bump

ggirl
13-02-2011, 03:15 PM
thought you might be interested in this...

The "528LOVERevolution" SPECIAL Coast-to-Coast AM SHOW on "528: The Pure Tone of LOVE," with Host Rob Simone and guest, Dr. Leonard Horowitz, to be Broadcast, Sunday Night/Monday Morning, Feb. 13/14.

Los Angeles, CA--Dr. Leonard Horowitz will celebrate awesome revelations about discovering "the pure tone of LOVE"--528Hz--with nationally syndicated talk show host, Rob Simone, on late night's most popular radio program, Coast to CoastAM, on Sunday night/Monday morning, February 13/14, from 11PM to 2AM.

The two veteran media personalities will explore Dr. Horowitz's NEW e-publication, The Book of 528: Prosperity Key of LOVE.

The show promises to be historic, as it will help explain what is happening in Egypt from a metaphysical and spiritual perspective. The Egyptian Revolution foreshadows what will be occurring globally, Dr. Horowitz believes, as We The People experience our hearts opening from LOVE's calling, associated with 528 metaphysics.

This inner drive is increasing to secure freedom, health, joy, peace, and sustainability, as we commune to fulfill humanity's Divine destiny. This is spiritually/energetically inspired history in the making. This longing, coupled with faith, prayer, and growing bravery, is exponentially increasing, more rapidly than ever, compelled by the LOVE/528 frequency.

This 528 pure tone, that Dr. Horowitz heralds as the "key to the house of David" (as prophesied in the old and new Testaments, [Isaiah 22:22 and Rev. 3:6-8]), opens hearts and demands civilization's evolution into peace and prosperity in all ways.

Seen from this perspective, the Egyptian Revolution is synchronous with the "528LOVERevolution."

lyrag
13-02-2011, 09:07 PM
This music was also made for healing, apparently it has helped 2 autistic people speak for the first time in decades

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49Hma7PCp7s

Punit Yaatri is the artist

I started seeing random faces

lyrag
14-02-2011, 09:19 PM
This is very interesting, I have noticed with alot of songs that are not so popular, they will be released as 'remixes' these remixes usually I feel have not so good energy about them, they make me feel sick and pressure in my head. I could give a few examples if anybody is good with knowing the different frequency, but i dont know how to tell.

kamagawa
15-02-2011, 09:53 PM
I must be freekin unique or something. it had little to no effect on me.
And yes, i actually have a soul. Some spiritual stuff works for me and some doesn't.

lyrag
16-02-2011, 07:48 PM
I must be freekin unique or something. it had little to no effect on me.
And yes, i actually have a soul. Some spiritual stuff works for me and some doesn't.

I think it might depend on what music you usually listen to, what other activities you do and if you listen to music regularly, or are in an area where its constantly playing... or not ha

revolutionary_jam
17-02-2011, 03:04 PM

yeah when I was reading Osho (or someone else can't remember) he said that's the first thing you start seeing when you're going through the meditative process of clearing our your unconscious of junk is faces

I've seen them before too but not gone much further than that

medix
18-02-2011, 09:09 PM
if anyone knows the contact details of the Russian scientist Pyotr Garjajeva?
Do you have information on the treatment of scars on the skin effect frequency?
I ask for links to web sites that deal in that
Thanks!

jimj_wpg
26-02-2011, 05:57 AM

People from your past lives, presented to you via your spirit guide.

If it's the same way I saw them that is...

I was meditating about a year ago, and had the particles/waves moving towards me in trance, then the vision in my mind's eye goes darker and there was a small circle like in the middle of this blackness. Suddenly and like a fast slideshow, one at a time without any sound, various faces would appear one second at a time inside this circle all in B&W .... flick, flick, flick. The faces were young, old, male, female. My spirit guide never told me who they were and I don't recognize them from this lifetime, so it must have been (for me) from the mid-1800s. I would say there would have been between 24 and 30 (or more) human faces.

stillhet
03-03-2011, 02:35 PM
People from your past lives, presented to you via your spirit guide.

If it's the same way I saw them that is...

I was meditating about a year ago, and had the particles/waves moving towards me in trance, then the vision in my mind's eye goes darker and there was a small circle like in the middle of this blackness. Suddenly and like a fast slideshow, one at a time without any sound, various faces would appear one second at a time inside this circle all in B&W .... flick, flick, flick. The faces were young, old, male, female. My spirit guide never told me who they were and I don't recognize them from this lifetime, so it must have been (for me) from the mid-1800s. I would say there would have been between 24 and 30 (or more) human faces.

I'm seeing "scary" faces!? Why?! :confused:

jimj_wpg
03-03-2011, 08:23 PM
Are these "scary" faces human-like or creature-like? :cool:

stillhet
03-03-2011, 08:43 PM
Are these "scary" faces human-like or creature-like? :cool:

Creature-like.

truepositive
04-03-2011, 04:33 AM
Ambient is my music, which generally seems to tie in with these frequencies.

stillhet
04-03-2011, 04:40 PM
Ambient is my music, which generally seems to tie in with these frequencies.

Don't be so sure. I never got these tensions in the brain from ambient that I got from solfeggio frequency's. It really seems to start some activities up there.

There are also some "bad" ambient music with a dark feeling, that's not good to the body.

jimj_wpg
04-03-2011, 05:11 PM
Creature-like.

:eek:

Can't help you here, not there yet.

alison
04-03-2011, 09:26 PM
This piece is so powerful!!! Thanks for the links...listened with head phones and eyes closed.... AWESOME..

JezebelDecibel&#39;s Channel - YouTube

stillhet
04-03-2011, 11:28 PM
:eek:

Can't help you here, not there yet.

Hmm. Is this so unusual? But what do you think?

seers among us
10-03-2011, 03:43 AM
For awesome Solfeggio DNA repair I suggest this site http://bit.ly/ik5iFI

martg
10-03-2011, 03:49 AM
What's going on? every single link I have tried for solfeggio frequency vids has been 'removed by user'

I've tried about a dozen so far :confused:

jdeadevil
10-03-2011, 03:58 AM
What's going on? every single link I have tried for solfeggio frequency vids has been 'removed by user'

Oh I bloody hate it when that happens, it's like when you need to find a picture of something on Google Images and every image you find of the thing you want just "Doesn't work". :(

patrick
12-07-2011, 03:56 PM

So, you didn't read the whole thread :D

I know it can take a while, but it is interesting.

There have been some updates to working links, not sure who originally posted these but my thanks to you for doing so:

Frequency 528 (DNA repair frequency) (frequency 528 Hz (DNA repair frequency ?) : NO MUSIC single tone - YouTube)

Love signal; music & Solfeggio frequency 528 Hz (Love signal; music & frequency 528 Hz - YouTube)

LA Unconditional; Music & Solfeggio frequency 852 Hz STEREO (LA Unconditional; Music & Solfeggio 852 Hz & binaural beats - YouTube)

Resonare Fibris; music & Solfeggio frequency 417 Hz (Resonare Fibris; music & frequency 417 Hz - YouTube)

Quadrant; music & Solfeggio frequency 639 (STEREO) (Quadrant; music & Solfeggio frequency 639 ( STEREO) - YouTube)

Quent Laxis; Music & Solfeggio frequency 396 Hz (Quent Laxis; Music & Solfeggio 396 Hz & binaural beats - YouTube)

Intuitive Sine; music & Solfeggio frequency 741 Hz (STEREO) (Intuitive Sine; music & Solfeggio 741 Hz & binaural beats - YouTube)

285 HZ - Quantum Cognition (Solfeggio Harmonics - 285 HZ - Quantum Cognition - YouTube)

... what happened is the maker of the video in the OP pulled the original and replaced it with an improved one. Here is the link:

Frequency 528 (DNA repair frequency) (frequency 528 Hz (DNA repair frequency ?) : NO MUSIC single tone - YouTube)

Also, here is a link to the YouTube account of the maker of the video:

http://www.youtube.com/user/JezebelDecibel

I've just been through the complete thread and copy/pasted interesting posts, but not details of the poster/date, which is why I can't pinpoint without going over it all again ... I'll leave that for you to do :)

Patrick

enga
12-07-2011, 07:58 PM
its here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeMn69Alu8k
xx

Baltar...ace

eggs of satan
13-07-2011, 04:20 PM
does this work? i am listening to a playlist on youtube and it is giving me a headache to be honest

Solfeggio Harmonics - 852 HZ - Awakening Intuition - YouTube

where is the study? I'm sorry but new age beliefs are famous for taking studies out of context and passing them as truth

jaktober
07-11-2011, 05:46 AM
The sound does the rest but I don't know about the real effects of 528 hz frequency. I cannot find one reliable source for that.

I did a bit of research the past few days on the subject. Wrote an article on it. Basically, it is possible, but there isn't any concrete evidence. If anything, the "432 A" has a lot more "numbers" to back up his theory. Neither has been tested properly.

Sound effects us, so basically, whatever makes you feel better is going to be better for you.

http://freeindependentsun.com/healing/the-solfeggio-scale-528hz-c-love-music-and-how-sound-effects-us/

wingedwolfpsion
08-11-2011, 08:31 AM
Logic fail.
If listening to a sound did affect water molecules, that still would not affect your DNA.
If sound did affect your DNA, it would have a disruptive effect, not a 'healing' one, because sound is simply a vibration, and making something that's bound together vibrate is more likely to damage it than it is to fix anything.
In fact, I challenge you to come up with any incident in which vibrating something that was broken fixed it. The bonds in a strand of DNA are chemical, not magnetic. If a piece gets knocked out, and there's a gap, the appropriate thing for your body to do is KILL THAT CELL IMMEDIATELY. That's what your body is supposed to do in that situation, and that is how you prevent cancer, among other things.

Why? Because a DNA strand with a gap in it may wind up binding to something else inside the cell...such a strand of DNA from a bacterium or virus. Or, it may simply function abnormally and do bad things (like cancer).
No matter how you vibrate it, you can't fix that.

glitter
13-11-2011, 09:16 PM
Does anyone know what frequency this song by pryda resonates with...cus i can't get enough of it!..

Eric Prydz - &#39;Niton (The Reason)&#39; (Official Video) - YouTube

its very uplifting and makes me happy!

jaktober
09-07-2013, 02:52 AM
That is, if we are to assume they are in need of healing, that is, more so than the rest of us. I think we are in fact all equal under God and that we all have our own journey to find "his" grace.

However, I did record myself playing the Chris Brown song Fallen Angel that gets so much play on the Youtubes as being some "Illuminati" song.

So I recorded it in 528hz. Let me know if it sounds less Secret Society.

I recorded my own song Revelations, which I hope helps bring the piece back to some truth.

http://youtu.be/ihr-kQNA1Lc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihr-kQNA1Lc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihr-kQNA1Lc