PDA

View Full Version : 47 Alleged Paedophiles, All Muslim Men, in Liverpo

redsky
20-02-2012, 11:37 AM
Sorry if this was posted before, but if not what's going on here? I know it's BNP/Griffin etc, but if true this story could be massive

http://amren.com/news/2012/02/47-alleged-paedophiles-all-muslim-men-in-liverpool-crown-court/

The rally in Liverpool on Monday was hugely successful and a big thank you goes out to all those who took the time and expense to be there. People came from far and wide to express their anger at the establishment imposed media blackout on this massive issue.

Strangely, these alleged paedophiles were shipped in from other parts of the country. The real reason for this is unclear but it is rather bizarre, considering some of the offences were committed as far afield as Rochdale, Burnley and Bolton.

This is the first time in British history that forty seven (47) alleged paedophiles have been in court together. This is THE biggest news story in Britain since the Yorkshire Ripper. And yet, for months the news and front pages have been dominated by a ridiculous argument about what names two overpaid footballers allegedly said to each other on a football pitch.

But, the REAL NEWS that innocent little children are being repeatedly raped by gangs of evil paedophiles, especially in the North of England, goes unreported.

So why hasn’t it been front page news for twelve months? Where are all the investigative journalists?

The answer to this conundrum is that ALL of the defendants (the accused) are Muslim males, and ALL of the victims were little white girls, under the age of sixteen, and very often as young as 10, 11, 12 and 13 years of age.

Do you think the media would have kept this quiet, if these 47 alleged paedophiles had been white?

Of course not.

The media was there yesterday, and their mantra was “It wouldn’t be right to report on this yet, as nobody has been convicted. These 47 Muslims are only alleged to be guilty.” My answer to this was “Neither has John Terry been convicted of any charge, but you people have hung drawn and quartered him already and forced him out of his job. Why treat Muslims or other foreigners better than English people?”

If the establishment let this particular cat out of the bag, their lies about a so-called “multi-cultural dream” would be well and truly dead.

The questions that need to be asked are;

Q: How would I feel if MY daughter had been molested, drugged and raped by paedophiles?
Q: How would I feel if MY grand-daughter had been repeatedly raped by gangs of men?
Q: How would I feel if my niece had been coerced, threatened and blackmailed into sex acts with adults?

Every last one of us should read these words and IMAGINE that it is OUR DAUGHTER, OUR GRAND-DAUGHTER, OR OUR NIECE, and think about it carefully.

Your child may have had her life destroyed by these evil perverts; she may be hooked on drugs; she may be so traumatised that she has gone from being a happy-go-lucky innocent child, into a cowed, drugged, defiled and terrified young woman. Worse still, your child may have gone to an early grave, as 14 year old Charlene Downes did. Your whole family may spend the rest of their lives traumatised by these shocking experiences. How would YOU feel about this?

I have no doubt that the media will say that those of us that were there to draw attention to this case, are ‘extremists’ and ‘trouble makers’. But, the truth is getting out and soon every British person will be aware of what is happening to our children.

Around 150 demonstrators in total gathered in the area to show their sheer disgust at the entire situation. Whilst some were present at the demonstration others were out and about in Liverpool City Centre handing out leaflets to members of the public who were blissfully unaware that there were Muslim ‘men’ accused of gang rape on trial in their City, due to a media blackout.

This was a joint patriotic issue, and it involved people from several patriotic groups, including the British National Party, North West Infidels, Combined Ex Forces and the English Defence League.

Our Chairman, Nick Griffin MEP was almost incarcerated for warning about the issue of Muslim grooming gangs. If only the authorities had listened to him, the Muslims in Liverpool may not be on trial as they would have been aware that this behaviour is not in line with our culture, traditions and values.

The media chooses to accuse us patriots of being the bad guys, but those people who are ‘awake’ know that this demonisation of British patriots, by the anti-white, anti-British media, is a pack of lies.

We in the British National Party understand that not all Muslims are paedophiles and we realise that this type of behaviour is present in all races and religions but what concerns us is that the men on trial in the Crown Court are following the example of their prophet Mohammed.

The Koran teaches that the Infidels (us) are not worthy of respect and that we must be conquered at all costs. Unfortunately for some of our children this cost is the suffering they experience at the hands of gang rapists who believe that it is totally acceptable to groom, drug and rape at will.

Things would be very different were the British National Party in power. If these men were found guilty of gang raping our children under our government they would face the death penalty.

This video below, an interview between Adam Walker and Nick Griffin MEP was filmed on the day:

rhydra
20-02-2012, 11:47 AM
Note, alleged. There has been no trial, doubtless if there is a load of extremist hate and fuss the judge will probably say that there can't be a fair trial.

eternal_spirit
20-02-2012, 12:08 PM
Before the bullshit starts read this here

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost.php?p=1060621558&postcount=30

Do not post on this thread until you've read all of the link. If you persist with bullshit (like on all the other threads about this) then we will know your agenda.

thoreau
20-02-2012, 12:15 PM
http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w...Hog_UK/LCC.jpg = a screenshot of the court listings for liverpool crown court for the day in question - as you can see there are 11 men named for a pre trial hearing -

Here is the bbc covering the men and the charged against them http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...ester-13694250 and the guardian http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/ju...s-prostitution, capitalfm http://www.capitalfm.com/manchester/...ing-charges-r/ more from the bbc http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...ester-13871863

I suspect as with a lot of trials the msm will pick it back up once it goes to full rather then pre trial - so that the case is not jeopardised by media reporting as is often common with trials of this sort. As far as I am aware the full trial will be from 6th of feb onwards.

I posted this on another thread a few weeks ago.

There are 11 paedophiles whos trial has now started in liverpool crown court. As with cases of this sort a media blackout is usually in place to prevent a mistrial.

Far-right groups the EDL and BNP demonstrated today outside the Liverpool Crown Court as 11 Muslim men were on trial for involvement in a paedophile ring.

The groups protested together outside the court claiming that Muslim men targeting young white girls is "an-all-too-familiar pattern". The groups chose to ignore the fact that statistically the majority of paedophiles are white men.

It was revealed just weeks ago that Richard Price, a founding EDL member and convicted paedophile, remains an active within the senior ranks of the group.

Price was outed by the Sunday Times last year after being convicted of possessing indecent photographs of children, it was also revealed that the EDL leadership tried to cover it up. The group initially tried to claim he was not part of the EDL but changed this standpoint when a previous statement by Tommy Robinson was found contradicting this.

A counter demonstration was held by the Liverpool UAF, to highlight the hypocrisy of the far-right protest. The counter protest disbanded before the EDL and BNP demonstration came to an end.

Several EDL members have reportedly been arrested today outside Liverpool Crown Court.
source : http://www.blottr.com/north-west/breaking-news/far-right-groups-protest-outside-paedophile-ring-trial-liverpool

Liverpool
abdul aziz
abdul qayyum
abdul rauf
adil khan
hamid safi
kabeer hassan
liaqat hussain shah
mohammad amin
mohammad sajid
qamar shahzad
shabir ahmed
Details: For Trial - Case adjourned until 12:15 - 11:44 Taken from http://www.thelawpages.com/court-hearings-lists/Liverpool-Crown-Court.php

Still listing 11 paeophiles. Which somewhat shows that the sensationalist headlines from the bnp are misleading.

I hope that a mistrial is not passed due to the antics of the edl and bnp.

redsky
20-02-2012, 12:50 PM
http://i173Here is the bbc covering the men and the charged against them [url]http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...ester-13694250 and the guardian http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/ju...s-prostitution, capitalfm http://www.capitalfm.com/manchester/...ing-charges-r/ more from the bbc http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...ester-13871863

Non of these links work, all say page not found

dantesrevival
20-02-2012, 12:56 PM

Do not post on this thread until you've read all of the link. If you persist with bullshit (like on all the other threads about this) then we will know your agenda.

You mean unlike your agenda and bullshit? And it's not your place to dictate to people how and when they post.

Sadly there are pedos in all community's, why don't you post about any of them and just the Muslamic ones?

zegzy
20-02-2012, 01:24 PM
The British National Party have a very dark history and will never have significant political power in the UK. If their members actually had any brains in their heads and balls between their legs they would deal with this issue discreetly and not attempt to use such an issue to score cheap political points.

gremlin
20-02-2012, 02:18 PM
The British National Party have a very dark history and will never have power in the UK. If their members actually had any brains in their heads and balls between their legs they would deal with this issue discreetly and not attempt to use such an issue to score cheap political points.

That is such from a womans perspective, cheap shots.

So you prefer them to not shout about what is happening to young girls.

ok, fine.

nirvana
20-02-2012, 03:03 PM
That is such from a womans perspective, cheap shots.

ok, fine.

The bnp will be using this for their own political goals . Nick Griffin is not a man to be trusted.

What is even more sad is all the rest of the political parties are turning a blind eye to this epidemic.
And it is an epidemic these muslim gangs are growing in size if we remain ignorant of the fact neo nazi groups like the bnp use the issue for their own agenda.

These gangs should of been dealt with years ago instead of having unite against fascism and SWP etc attacking any exposure into these gangs.

When I was a member of SWP years ago John Rees made a statement at marxism 2000 he said we have to stand side by side with the muslim community because they offer us the best chance at revolution. And we are fighting the same enemy western imperialism.

So the far left and the far right have their own agenda's regarding the gangs within the muslim community.

nirvana
20-02-2012, 03:17 PM
You mean unlike your agenda and bullshit? And it's not your place to dictate to people how and when they post.

Sadly there are pedos in all community's, why don't you post about any of them and just the Muslamic ones?

Of course the bnp have got their own agenda and are there mainly to recruite fresh meat. Nick Griffin right hand man a few years ago Mr collett was exposed with trying to get two under age girls { 14 yrs old** into a hotel .His excuse was he was drunk and did not know how old they was:rolleyes:

We know the bnp are nasty and at the same time we see the epidemic of these gangs within the muslim community growing and spreading all over the place. These muslim gangs are nasty and they also have alot of people trying to indirectly defend them like yourself.:rolleyes:

If more people exposed them then the bnp could not capitalise on this issue. This is not a one off muslim gangs were loading under age school girls into vans and cars most nights in Keighley ,and when the issue was exposed the swp ,uaf,and the muslim community tried to silence the media.

rhydra
20-02-2012, 03:19 PM
The BNP is a tool of the government and isn't all it's made out to be, it is controlled by the same people who are behind the EDL and the UAF, all designed to polarise views and be a distraction from the real issues.

dantesrevival
20-02-2012, 03:23 PM
Of course the bnp have got their own agenda and are there mainly to recruite fresh meat. Nick Griffin right hand man a few years ago Mr collett was exposed with trying to get two under age girls { 14 yrs old** into a hotel .His excuse was he was drunk and did not know how old they was:rolleyes:

We know the bnp are nasty and at the same time we see the epidemic of these gangs within the muslim community growing and spreading all over the place. These muslim gangs are nasty and they also have alot of people trying to indirectly defend them like yourself.:rolleyes:

bang all pedos up, there is no defence of anyone in my post direct or indirect, so unless your mystic meg and can somehow see inside my mind your talking out your hairy arse.

gremlin
20-02-2012, 03:24 PM
The BNP is a tool of the government and isn't all it's made out to be, it is controlled by the same people who are behind the EDL and the UAF, all designed to polarise views and be a distraction from the real issues.

Thats just :o

nirvana
20-02-2012, 03:26 PM

bang all pedos up, there is no defence of anyone in my post direct or indirect, so unless your mystic meg and can somehow see inside my mind your talking out your hairy arse.

you was defending it:rolleyes: .You dont realise people can be anti bnp and anti these muslim gangs.

nirvana
20-02-2012, 03:29 PM

I totally agree with you and these gangs within the muslim community have been allowed to grow and spread to cause conflict.

You deal with the gangs in the muslim community and you cut the oxygen off for bnp and the edl.

:)

dantesrevival
20-02-2012, 03:30 PM
If more people exposed them then the bnp could not capitalise on this issue. This is not a one off muslim gangs were loading under age school girls into vans and cars most nights in Keighley ,and when the issue was exposed the swp ,uaf,and the muslim community tried to silence the media.

I don't disagree with that, point is not only Muslim men pedo in an organised way and the Muslamic pedo storys bandied about here are just for politicle reasons, if the same people realy cared about this kind of abuse then they would be highlighting what is going on in other communities in great numbers.

It's just about trying make Muslamics look evil at any oppotunitie.

dantesrevival
20-02-2012, 03:32 PM
[quote=dantesrevival;1060622861]

you was defending it:rolleyes: .You dont realise people can be anti bnp and anti these muslim gangs.

I wasn't, and I do realise, pedos are vile, end of story.

broadsword
20-02-2012, 03:35 PM
castration seems the sensible thing to do calm them down a bit .

eternal_spirit
20-02-2012, 03:39 PM

Did you bother to look?

spolier
20-02-2012, 03:42 PM

nice nazi photo you have there nazi boy, and you expect to be taken seriously onhere after 30,000 + posts of non stop muslim bashing.

listening to your warbling on youd think only islam have paedos.

All paedos need locking up, be it christian muslim jew etc, why only your OCD regarding muslims? oh i see now you are a fucking scum nazi boy.

dantesrevival
20-02-2012, 03:43 PM
Did you bother to look?

Yes I did look, point is pedo sex gangs are not limited to Muslims, and the cover up of such gangs by the state is not limited to them, but would say the motivation for such a cover up would be different for diffenernt groups of people.

Huete le grange a prime example, or the islington council care home sex abuse scandle cover up.

cpfc12
20-02-2012, 03:47 PM

+1

spolier
20-02-2012, 03:48 PM
Did you bother to look?

Far-right groups the EDL and BNP demonstrated today outside the Liverpool Crown Court as 11 Muslim men were on trial for involvement in a paedophile ring.

The groups protested together outside the court claiming that Muslim men targeting young white girls is "an-all-too-familiar pattern". The groups chose to ignore the fact that statistically the majority of paedophiles are white men.
It was revealed just weeks ago that Richard Price, a founding EDL member and convicted paedophile, remains an active within the senior ranks of the group.Price was outed by the Sunday Times last year after being convicted of possessing indecent photographs of children, it was also revealed that the EDL leadership tried to cover it up. The group initially tried to claim he was not part of the EDL but changed this standpoint when a previous statement by Tommy Robinson was found contradicting this.A counter demonstration was held by the Liverpool UAF, to highlight the hypocrisy of the far-right protest. The counter protest disbanded before the EDL and BNP demonstration came to an end.

Several EDL members have reportedly been arrested today outside Liverpool Crown Court.

yep there you go paedos in your beloved EDL, faunny how you nazi boys remain silent on those paedos, too near the truth is it nazi boy?

eternal_spirit
20-02-2012, 03:52 PM
nice nazi photo you have there nazi boy, and you expect to be taken seriously onhere after 30,000 + posts of non stop muslim bashing.

listening to your warbling on youd think only islam have paedos.oh i see now you are a fucking scum nazi boy.

All paedos need locking up, be it christian muslim jew etc, why only your OCD regarding muslims?
Make your mind up you usually call me a Zionist!

LOL making out all my posts are about Muslims (you're
nuts)
Bet you didn't read the link.

I'm not a NAZI. But some of my German relatives probably were who fought against my English family I'm honouring their spirit and deceased and the ancestral spirits. I have Jewish relations too.
But the Swastika and Nazi uniform looks better than the hexagram and beanie hat. I'd like a jacket like his.
Yes I did look, point is pedo sex gangs are not limited to Muslims, and the cover up of such gangs by the state is not limited to them, but would say the motivation for such a cover up would be different for diffenernt groups of people.

Huete le grange a prime example, or the islington council care home sex abuse scandle cover up.

Agreed.

eternal_spirit
20-02-2012, 03:58 PM
All paedos need locking up, be it christian muslim jew etc, why only your OCD regarding muslims? oh i see now you are a fucking scum nazi boy.
Brainwashed and programmed to hate Germans (by MSM)

How about fuck of back to Thailand cos you hate the English too.

It's been covered up for years
Some years ago BNP were highlighting Muslim gangs raping grooming white English girls and also trying it on with Sikh/Hindu girls and a few other issues. (nothing the BNP hadn't been saying for years when Griffin raised the pimping etc issue some years ago he got jailed for handing out leaflets about it - and was accused of inciting hatred ffs (for telling people what the media was covering up)
YOUR DAUGHTERS ARE BEING groomed by boyfriends who lure them into prostitution PIMPED some FORCED INTO PROSTITUTION WITH THREATS AND BEATINGS ETC. "We'll burn your mums house down."

Hindus done a joint exposure campaign with BNP on these pimps etc) and an old INDIAN Sikh bloke stood in Griffin's defence in court)
Due to BNP's constant campaigns to expose the issue eventually a number of arrests were made..and further media attention followed.

Well who else is going to be the voice for white folks?

Joint effort by BNP, Sikhs and Hindus

In order to provide a counter-balance to this week's pro-Islamic propaganda drive, we are pleased to put online sound files from a tape first produced several years ago by the British National Party, in conjunction with several Sikhs and Hindus. Distributed under the title "Islam - a threat to us all", this was withdrawn in the confusion that followed the apparent passing of a law turning legitimate and rational criticism of aspects of Islam into a serious criminal offence.

These recordings include the reasons for the riots in Northern towns (Muslims pimping/raping targeting English and Sikh/Hindu girls)
24th November 2004
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=144715

quiet on the EDL paedos again i see, that we are agreed on nazi boy.

i have never called you a zionist, care to back up your lies again nazi boy, if i always call you that it will be easy to find a quote of me saying it, or just more lies from you nazi boy, ha no suprise there, keep posting your bile nazi boy.

You believe everything the ZOG owned media told you about Germans. Unless its about Muslims then it's all lies right?
If you wanna debate Nazis take it to the right thread.

nirvana
20-02-2012, 04:08 PM
Racial Tensions in Multi-Cultural Britain - YouTube

dantesrevival
20-02-2012, 04:20 PM
Sadly I have two close friends and know others that are dead becuase of pedo sex gangs, one grew up in islington care home system and killed himself later in life unable to deal with what happened to him,

another missing for 23 years now after attempting to out a gang that included some top judges and barristers, didn't help that he tried to extort them first and then sell his story.

Personaly this is why I find it distatseful that some would use such issues for immigrant / Muslamic bashing.

eternal_spirit
20-02-2012, 04:30 PM
Sadly I have two close friends and know others that are dead becuase of pedo sex gangs, one grew up in islington care home system and killed himself later in life unable to deal with what happened to him,

another missing for 23 years now after attempting to out a gang that included some top judges and barristers, didn't help that he tried to extort them first and then sell his story.

Personaly this is why I find it distatseful that some would use such issues for immigrant / Muslamic bashing.
That's sad.
I'll tell you a story now which may relate to the claim made by some that beardless boys being halal "permitted" as objects of sexual gratification.

A friend of mine when he was a boy lived in an Arab country due to his dad working there. He was gang raped by Muslims. It effected his behaviour growing up (tried to commit suicide) and "possibly" explains some of his anger issues as an adult and lack of trust and becoming violent. The latter was a reason why I no longer see him, he scared me a few times and would get into fights, sometimes provoking people when we were out (which is not my scene at all).

He lost a fair few friends due to this, any wonder. But last I knew he was in a happy relationship with girl (nurse) of some sort.

dantesrevival
20-02-2012, 04:45 PM
That's sad.
I'll tell you a story now which may relate to the claim made by some that beardless boys being halal "permitted" as objects of sexual gratification.

A friend of mine when he was a boy lived in an Arab country due to his dad working there. He was gang raped by Muslims. It effected his behaviour growing up (tried to commit suicide) and "possibly" explains some of his anger issues as an adult and lack of trust and becoming violent. The latter was a reason why I no longer see him, he scared me a few times and would get into fights, sometimes provoking people when we were out (which is not my scene at all).

He lost a fair few friends due to this, any wonder. But last I knew he was in a happy relationship with girl (nurse) of some sort.

Just as sad, my beef with these kind of threads and you alluded to it in your post here is that the Muslim faith allows this and it's ok.

I really don't believe these guys or what happened to your friend is about any kind of faith but deviant sickness, they may hide behind some archaich text but abuse is abuse.

warwick
20-02-2012, 05:07 PM

Really? I would have thought such terrible experiences would have you looking for similar gangs to be punished severely and not have exposure shut down by the media and the police.

nirvana
20-02-2012, 05:15 PM
Just as sad, my beef with these kind of threads and you alluded to it in your post here is that the Muslim faith allows this and it's ok.

I really don't believe these guys or what happened to your friend is about any kind of faith but deviant sickness, they may hide behind some archaich text but abuse is abuse.

The muslim faith does allow adult and child sexual relationship. In alot of muslim countries its common to see older men with little children as wifes.

ultimate_warlord
20-02-2012, 05:22 PM
But the Swastika and Nazi uniform looks better than the hexagram and beanie hat.

And by far more honourable. Nazis were not into fucking kids.

picha
20-02-2012, 05:32 PM
which part of most paedos are white christian english men dont you understand nazi boy?

all paedos need locking up, why do you onlu post 30,000+ threads on muslim bashing nazi boy?

Could that be because most people here are white christian english?

Over half of victims of racial attacks are white even though non whites are only about 10% of the population.

picha
20-02-2012, 06:06 PM
Racial Tensions in Multi-Cultural Britain - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUODVXIIKwQ)

Saying theyre going to "fuckin' mash him up" over nothing, all he did was try and talk to them. I just wish theyd all go home TBH. I wonder how much money we would need to give them before they agreed to it.

ex sheep
20-02-2012, 06:27 PM
Personal insults stop now,, no more warnings.

zegzy
20-02-2012, 07:40 PM
The groups chose to ignore the fact that statistically the majority of paedophiles are white men.

90-95% (the huge vast majority) of the population of Britain are White. What precisely is it that you are attempting to covey with that irrelevant statement that you made? Going with 'percentages of each ethnic population' in Britain what are the "statistics" in regards to ethnicity of victims and perpetrators in sex crime cases? It is those figures that are relevant in regards to 'statistics'.

spolier
20-02-2012, 10:17 PM
90-95% (the huge vast majority) of the population of Britain are White. What precisely is it that you are attempting to covey with that irrelevant statement that you made? Going with 'percentages of each ethnic population' in Britain what are the "statistics" in regards to ethnicity of victims and perpetrators in sex crime cases? It is those figures that are relevant in regards to 'statistics'.

not according to the racist scum on here, who seem to peddle the lie that we are being over run by muslims.

what is revealing is that the same nazi scum on here, along with the nazi avatars promoting nazi ideology and racism, never mention anything to do with white christian paedos.

surely even you with your limited intellect can spot whats going on? oh perhaps you cannot.

check eternal spirits 30,000 posts ranting about muslims, not one post condeming white christian paedos, can you spot the agenda yet? same with picha, non stop muslim bashing from these xenophobes and muslim haters..

hadaka_jimmy
20-02-2012, 10:22 PM

It was revealed just weeks ago that Richard Price, a founding EDL member and convicted paedophile, remains an active within the senior ranks of the group.Price was outed by the Sunday Times last year after being convicted of possessing indecent photographs of children, it was also revealed that the EDL leadership tried to cover it up. The group initially tried to claim he was not part of the EDL but changed this standpoint when a previous statement by Tommy Robinson was found contradicting this.A counter demonstration was held by the Liverpool UAF, to highlight the hypocrisy of the far-right protest. The counter protest disbanded before the EDL and BNP demonstration came to an end.

yep there you go paedos in your beloved EDL, faunny how you nazi boys remain silent on those paedos, too near the truth is it nazi boy?

EDL are Jewish lackeys, what do you expect?

zegzy
20-02-2012, 10:23 PM
surely even you with your limited intellect can spot whats going on? oh perhaps you cannot.

Tell me sunshine, what is your IQ?...Then again, don't bother. That line alone informs me of all i need to know about you who knows nothing about me. ;) :rolleyes:

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=200522

Had you read my previous posts on this forum in regards to pedophilia you would know better than to go off on a hissy fit with me.

picha
20-02-2012, 10:36 PM
not according to the racist scum on here, who seem to peddle the lie that we are being over run by muslims.

what is revealing is that the same nazi scum on here, along with the nazi avatars promoting nazi ideology and racism, never mention anything to do with white christian paedos.

check eternal spirits 30,000 posts ranting about muslims, not one post condeming white christian paedos, can you spot the agenda yet? same with picha, non stop muslim bashing from these xenophobes and muslim haters..

Can you show me examples of christian paedos exclusively targeting non christian victims? This is the whole point of the thread.
You would have a point except for the fact that the muslim ones always choose non muslim victims.

You would expect most paedos to be white precisely because most people here are white.

spolier
20-02-2012, 10:37 PM
Tell me sunshine, what is your IQ?...Then again, don't bother. That line alone informs me of all i need to know about you who knows nothing about me. ;) :rolleyes:

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=200522

Had you read my previous posts on this forum in regards to pedophilia you would know better than to go off on a hissy fit with me.

what has an IQ level got to do with intelligence sonny?

ive seen your rants on muslims, thats all i need to know about you and your intellect sonny, now run along and prepare some more anti islamic diatribe.

zegzy
20-02-2012, 10:52 PM
what has an IQ level got to do with intelligence sonny?

:D What can i do other than laugh at you!

ive seen your rants on muslims, thats all i need to know about you and your intellect sonny, now run along and prepare some more anti islamic diatribe.

Those two silly sentences above just go to show that you really know nothing at all. If you find any of that in my post history feel free to quote it on this thread and prove me wrong.

dantesrevival
20-02-2012, 11:13 PM
Really? I would have thought such terrible experiences would have you looking for similar gangs to be punished severely and not have exposure shut down by the media and the police.

I do want them punished severely, my point in this thread and others like it is tha faith plays little if no part, these people are stick.

picha
20-02-2012, 11:25 PM
I do want them punished severely, my point in this thread and others like it is tha faith plays little if no part, these people are stick.

Even when the victims are exclusively not members of their faith? And even when this faith has rules for who you are allowed to rape and the role model for this faith did multiple rapes himself?

dantesrevival
20-02-2012, 11:36 PM
Even when the victims are exclusively not members of their faith? And even when this faith has rules for who you are allowed to rape and the role model for this faith did multiple rapes himself?

Why arn't all Muslim men doing this then?

Victims would be a lot to do with oppotunitie and risk.

picha
20-02-2012, 11:39 PM
Why arn't all Muslim men doing this then?

Victims would be a lot to do with oppotunitie and risk.

No one said they are all doing it. I am sure a lot of them would never do it.

dantesrevival
20-02-2012, 11:43 PM
No one said they are all doing it. I am sure a lot of them would never do it.

Yes I know, I'm asking you a question as you seem to think you know so much about why this is happening.

If their faith and role model allows this then why aren't all muslim men doing this?

zegzy
20-02-2012, 11:47 PM
The British National Party have a very dark history and will never have significant political power in the UK. If their members actually had any brains in their heads and balls between their legs they would deal with this issue discreetly and not attempt to use such an issue to score cheap political points.

ok, fine.

You are misunderstanding my post. I shouldn't have to spell it out. Shouting in the streets is not going to 'solve' such a problem or make such a problem disappear. Direct action against the 'actual offenders' who target children is the only solution in regards to such heinous crimes.

eternal_spirit
21-02-2012, 12:14 AM
To educate the ignorant

Mothers of prevention

Schoolgirls in Lancashire and Yorkshire are falling prey to sinister gangs of pimps. Two men have been sent to jail, but the girls’ mothers, not the police, are at the forefront of the crackdown. Why are the authorities so reluctant to get involved?

A t the crown court in Preston on August 10, a trial involving two Asian men caused unusual interest across a number of cities in the north of England. The defendants, Zulfqar Hussain and Qaiser Naveed, were each sentenced to five years and eight months for abduction, sexual activity with a child, and the supply of a controlled drug.
They had both pleaded guilty, and they were placed on the sex offenders’ register for life.
It seemed a shabby, seedy episode, probably typical of many cases down the years that have involved exploitative men and naive women. Yet, until these convictions, the police in over a dozen towns and cities, including Leeds, Sheffield, Blackburn and Huddersfield, had appeared reluctant to address what many local people had perceived as a growing problem – the groups of men who had been preying on young, vulnerable girls and ensnaring them into prostitution.
It was a very uncomfortable scenario, not least because many of these crimes had an identifiable racial element: the gangs were Asian and the girls were white. The authorities, in the shape of politicians and the police, seemed reluctant to acknowledge this aspect of the crimes; it has been left to the mothers of the victims to speak out.

Maureen’s daughter Jo was one of Hussain and Naveed’s victims, having been groomed by them and a number of other Asian men when she was 14. Jo went missing from her Blackburn home 90 times during the six-month period in 2005 that she was in Hussain and Naveed’s clutches.

“I was told by one police officer that he did not ‘want to start a race riot’ by arresting Pakistani men for sexual offences,” Maureen said. During the six months that Jo was in the clutches of these men, they raped, beat and abused her to the point where, says her mother, she did not even know who she was any more. Eventually, after she was attacked by Hussain and Naveed with an iron bar, Jo somehow found the courage to report them to police, and they were arrested. The case took 16 months to come to court. In the meantime, other pimps, undeterred by the impending trial, continued to go about their business.
So what are the police doing? Lancashire police say that in the past few months they have sent letters to 70 men who were believed to be spending an unusual amount of time with young girls. The letters warn the men that the girls are underage; the men are required to sign the letter, confirming they have received and read it.

The details are left on file – but there is no guarantee that the police will take any further action if the grooming continues.
Blackburn, in common with many northern towns, is experiencing a huge upsurge in pimping, and it is an unpalatable truth for the authorities – and indeed the police – that many of the newest wave of pimps come from within the Asian community. Research, conducted in 2005 and involving 106 families seeking help from the Leeds-based campaigning organisation Coalition for the Removal of Pimping (Crop), found that in Yorkshire alone more than 30 girls were sexually exploited, with some being forced into prostitution, by what Crop says are predominantly Asian networks. As many as 200 families have gone to the organisation for advice.

Many affected parents are unhappy with the police response. As this piece goes to press, the families are meeting lawyers to discuss possible action against the police. This could result in the biggest civil action ever brought against police for failing to protect children from sexual predators.
Alice Knowles, a chief inspector and the officer with responsibility for Operation Engage, set up by the police and the local authority in Blackburn to tackle the sex-grooming problem, insists her force takes a robust approach to tackling the problem of sexual predators such as Hussain and Naveed. “We work very closely with social services and other agencies to educate and prevent young people becoming victims, and to target and arrest offenders,” says Knowles. She believes the recent sentencing of Hussain and Naveed reflects the serious nature of this crime, and that police will “continue to work very hard to demonstrate that this sort of behaviour will not be tolerated in Lancashire”.

The Mall in Blackburn is popular as a meeting place for the town’s young men and women. Set on two floors, with over 100 high-street stores, it is brightly lit and usually busy. It teems with young women with pushchairs, elderly people window-shopping, and teenagers meeting up with their friends. The crackle of security guards’ radios mingles with the cheesy piped music.
Not everyone is there to shop. Well-dressed Asian teenage boys can be found on the lookout for young white girls, following them around those stores that sell cheap jewellery and perfume. Meanwhile, older men sit on the benches, watching their workers and potential recruits in action. The older men are “employing” the boys to chat up the girls and eventually hand them over.

The Mall is widely known locally as the Lap because of the way young men and girls circle around the arcade, seeking each other out. The girls, keen to hook up with a boyfriend, call it “doing the Lap”. Young men stop to chat to the giggling girls, teasing and flirting. To many, they look like any other group of teenagers. One security guard, asked if the men are pimps, said he neither knew nor cared. “It’s the girls,” he says, “they love the Pakis. We can’t get a look in.” Nearby, a young man takes two of the girls into a shop, where he buys them make-up and perfume. Later on, the groups of men move on to the Vue cinema complex near Blackburn station. The younger men are on bicycles, the older ones in expensive-looking cars, sound systems blaring out bhangra and gangster rap. Girls begin to approach them, and are soon driven away in cars by the older men. It is possible that they are taken to “slag houses”, where they will be sold for sex.
Meanwhile, at the Lap and the Vue, the young men swagger up and down the road wearing gold chains and diamond earrings, and clicking their fingers at girls hovering close by.

Gemma cannot remember ever being happy, although her mother, Anni, says she was a contented child until she reached the age of 13. That was the day she fell out of puppy love. It was the day that Amir, her 24-year-old boyfriend, chose to brutally rape her.
Gemma had been introduced to Amir by a 15-year-old boy at her Blackburn school. A shy girl with little confidence, she was extremely flattered when she was charmed and actively pursued by the boy, who was thought of by many of the girls at her school as a “dish”. When Gemma became enamoured of her new boyfriend, he introduced her to his 24-year-old “cousin”, who began plying her with cannabis and alcohol. She initially enjoyed feeling “grown-up” and rebelling against her parents. Soon, Anni noticed dramatic changes in Gemma’s behaviour and appearance.
The date Gemma was raped was important – Amir, a seasoned pimp, was well aware of the law. If anyone has sex with a girl under 13, there is a strong risk of being arrested for having sex with a minor. Once they reach 13, however, unless the victim makes a complaint to the police, nothing will happen. Recommendations following the Soham murders clearly state that police should arrest in cases where older males have sex with a child under the age of 16. However, police rarely take action unless the victim complains, thereby allowing the pimps and their customers to act with impunity.
From Gemma, and other girls in her situation, there will be no complaint to the authorities. They are afraid to give evidence, or refuse to.
“That is why I am so proud of Jo,” says Maureen, talking immediately after Hussain and Naveed were sentenced. “Although she had been through the most horrendous physical and mental torture at the hands of those two, she somehow found the courage to go to the police.”
The pimps are, of course, highly manipulative. Ensnaring vulnerable and unconfident girls, they make them dependent by giving expensive gifts and constant compliments. After embarking on a sexual relationship with them, the abusers begin to control them with threats and brutality, before selling them to other men for sex. There are obvious signs for parents to look out for, experts say. Girls transforming from childish and naive to angry, hardened and overtly sexualised, and coming home drunk, smelling of smoke, truanting from school and going missing from home.
“The abuse these girls suffer is horrendous,” says Aravinda Kosaraju, a researcher at Crop, which has in the past been funded by the Home Office and has recently received a large lottery grant in order to develop its work. “The pimps even use pregnancy as a form of punishment,” says Kosaraju. “We worked with two girls who were made pregnant by customers and then forced to have backstreet abortions.” Crop was founded by the late Irene Ivison, a mother of three who died during a routine operation. Her daughter Fiona, a bright girl from a happy home in Sheffield, was lured by a pimp masquerading as her boyfriend when she was 14. Having been successfully groomed, by the time she was 17 she was dead, murdered by a customer.
Crop researchers have been tracking the pimping gangs for over a decade, and have built up a valuable database of knowledge about the pimping gangs, based on hundreds of stories from parents and victims. However, the pimps are largely able to operate with impunity. “If we had not pushed and pushed about this issue,” says Anni, “I believe that Hussain and Naveed would still be out there, just like my child’s abusers are.”
Anni, along with other affected mothers, has put pressure on the police to respond by using the local press to back their campaign for justice.
Blackburn is Jack Straw’s constituency, and both Anni and Maureen have visited him to beg for help. “I have had two cases at my constituency surgery over the past two years,” Straw said, “and have discussed this with the police, council, community leaders and the Lancashire Telegraph.” The paper launched the Keep Them Safe campaign last year, following an investigation of several cases of Asian pimping gangs.

Under the control of the pimps, the girls develop something akin to Stockholm syndrome, where they begin to have empathy and sympathy for their abusers. Shirley Gorek, a former social worker employed by Blackburn with Darwen Borough Council to advise on child sexual exploitation, has run support groups for girls caught up with pimps. She found the girls can get completely brainwashed by their abusers. “It is almost as if they are programmed into a cult,” she says. “There is often no getting through to them.”

The pimps’ methods of brainwashing often rely on making the victim feel responsible for their welfare. “Amir got me into prostitution by making me feel sorry for him,” says Gemma. “He said he was in debt to his landlord, and I was the only way he could make money. I would have done anything for him.”
Not all the girls are from disadvantaged backgrounds. A recent national survey by Barnardo’s found that, of underage children selling sex, nearly half still lived with their families, with only 14% being in care.
Pimping is lucrative. According to the Metropolitan Police Vice Squad, a pimp can make £300,000 to £400,000 a year selling a 16-year-old girl. There is, appallingly, no shortage of men who wish to buy them. The criminals often use the girls themselves to recruit their neighbours and school friends into the gangs. One mother, who used to drive around the town looking for her daughter when she went missing, says she once saw an older teenage girl apply make-up to two young girls in the street, while older Asian men, whom she recognised as pimps, waited by their BMWs. “The girls then were told to perform a ‘sexy dance’ for them,” says Jean. “But they were so young! I had watched them skipping earlier.”
Despite evidence from rigorous research by organisations such as Crop that the gangs are largely made up of men from the Pakistani Muslim communities, many are determined to downplay this. “What we’re dealing with is gross criminality,” says Kosaraju. “That should be confronted whatever the race of the perpetrator.”
Mike Cunningham, an assistant chief constable with Lancashire police, says he is aware that several recent cases reported to police in Lancashire have involved Asian men, but that the issue of sexual grooming of young girls is not based solely on race or culture.
“Offenders can and do come from a variety of cultural backgrounds,” says Cunningham, “and we deal with each case on its own individual merit.” He says he is not aware of “any accusations of racism from the accused or their respective communities”.
Historically, many of Britain’s pimps have come from immigrant communities – Jews in the early 20th century, Jamaicans and Maltese in the 1950s and ’60s. White, British-born pimps have tended to operate as individuals, rather than within criminal gangs. In recent years, however, young Asian men have been operating in formal, organised networks in the north of England, particularly in the impoverished towns with high unemployment and racial disharmony.
Taxi drivers, shop owners and security guards who work in the shopping arcades where the girls are recruited are also involved, one police officer (who asked not to be named) told me.
“Police seem to be very cautious about this. They fear being branded racist,” says Mohammed Shafiq, the press spokesman for the Ramadhan Foundation, a Muslim youth education charity based in Rochdale. Shafiq recently tried to address some imams and community leaders, but did not get very far. “They all had a ‘no comment’ policy,” says Shafiq, “but our organisation is clear that it is going on, and that it is linked to drug dealing. We can’t simply blame the BNP.”
As well as simple opportunism, pimping of white females by black and ethnic-minority men can be a type of revenge against whites. “My parents ran a grocery shop,” says Hussein, who admits to being part of the pimping gangs in the late 1990s. “They had hardly any money, even though they worked their backsides off. White people treated them like shit, like they were their servants.” Hussein says he took “great pleasure” in having young white girls at his beck and call, knowing their parents would be out of their minds with worry. Although Hussein was reported to the police, he was never arrested for any crime, and is now working in Leeds.

The issue of black and Asian men being labelled “pimps” is deeply contentious, but not, say parents, a reason for police to turn a blind eye. It can, and does, however, fuel racism. Black men and pimping are linked through popular culture – from the African American Iceberg Slim’s classic autobiographical novel, Pimp, to the glamorised depictions of pimping by hip hop and rap artists.
In 2004, a controversial documentary on the topic of Asian pimps, Edge of the City, focused on the mothers of two girls being pimped by Pakistani gangs in Bradford, West Yorkshire.

But before it could be screened, a number of black and Asian groups, media such as the newspaper Eastern Eye, and websites including Blink (Black Information Link) organised an e-mail petition to pressurise Channel 4 into pulling the programme, arguing that its makers’ sole purpose was to perpetuate racism against Asian communities. The channel received over 500 e-mails in protest. The BNP capitalised on the row by hinting that all Asian men were a sexual threat to white girls.

(CUNTS):mad:

Originally due to be screened in May 2004, three years after the Bradford race riots, the documentary was pulled from the schedule at the request of the West Yorkshire Police. A spokesman at the time said police had found no evidence of the alleged systematic exploitation, and the chief constable of West Yorkshire Police warned Channel 4 that he felt the timing of the programme could contribute to community unrest in Bradford and possibly even provoke public disorder in the city.

A number of families affected by Pakistani pimping gangs have said that police inaction and the refusal of white liberals to acknowledge the problem has resulted in more girls being at risk than ever before. “We are still battling to get recognition that what we are dealing with is organised crime against children,” says Kosaraju.
Sunny Hundal, editor of the online magazine Asians in Media, has followed the phenomenon of Asian pimping gangs. “Although it’s obvious that it’s young, lawless Pakistani boys,” says Hundal, “it’s tricky to make this an issue about race or religion when neither are contributing factors.” However, he does believe some young Asian men “hold v
ery disparaging attitudes towards white girls, thinking they’re ‘easy’”.

Jean is a lively woman in her forties, living with two of her three children in a neat terraced house in the east side of Blackburn. Her daughter Sally, coming up to her 16th birthday, is now estranged from her as a result of being brainwashed and abused by men from the Asian pimping gangs. “Sally was a shy girl before this happened,” says Jean, “and dressed fairly demurely, but all of a sudden she was wearing heavy make-up and dressed like a prostitute. At that stage I had no idea what was going on.”

Jean’s eldest daughter, Sally, was targeted at school at 13 by slightly older Asian boys. They were on the payroll of older men who run pimping operations in the town. The modus operandi of the gangs is that pimps employ school-aged boys to make the initial connection with suitable girls and befriend them. The girls are then introduced to men they are told are older relatives of the boys. The older men take them out in flash cars and buy them gifts. Soon, however, it is payback time, and the girls are sold to men from private flats, hotels and cars.

“All of a sudden Sally was only interested in hanging out with Pakistani boys,” says Jean. “She started saying I was racist, and that is why I objected to her hanging out with them.”
Jean was soon to find out just how indoctrinated her daughter had become when she discovered Sally’s photographs and profile were posted on a website. She was posing with the flag of Pakistan. There were 97 names of Asian men posted on it who had made contact with her. She was asking for Asian men to “date”. She said she hated white people. There were other girls’ photographs on the site, one of whom Sally had recruited, as were other girls who were being pimped. Jean’s boyfriend went online, pretending to be a girl. One of the men asked: “Are you better than Sally?”

Preying on her shyness and vulnerability, the pimps told Sally she was beautiful and would be treated like a princess if she showed them loyalty. They also convinced her that her family did not care about her, saying her parents would think she was a “slag” for having Pakistani boyfriends. “We parents are doing more to investigate these criminals than the police,” says Jean. “My husband and I have sat for hours outside hot spots, taking down car-registration numbers. I have given the police dozens of names from my daughter’s mobile phone, but they have done nothing.”
The pimps are adept at trading on teenage rebellion and use similar methods, according to Crop, of convincing the girls all white people are racist. This is part of the controlling process, to instil guilt in the girls. “Like most teenagers, I was going through a phase of arguing with my mum,” says Gemma. “Amir told me they didn’t understand me and were racist and ignorant. I believed him.” Gemma was given an Asian name by Amir, and told she had to read the Koran, a story support workers tell me is not uncommon. “They erode the girls’ identities,” says Kosaraju, “to make them more compliant and needy.”

Few of the girls know, or are willing to acknowledge, they are being pimped. Because they claim to love the men, and think of them as their boyfriends, police often see that as an admission from the girls of consent. “As far as I was concerned, Amir was my boyfriend,” says Gemma. “When he told me I had to sleep with his friends, I had no idea he was being paid for it. I was on a lot of drugs and he said I had to pay for them.”
Where there is pimping, there are other forms of serious and organised crime. Some Asian pimps in Rotherham are also involved in drug dealing and gun crime. Although shootings in the town are rare, the girls caught up with the pimps have disclosed that many of them carry guns. Pimps traffic the girls between towns and cities. The United Kingdom Human Trafficking Centre (UKHTC) has appointed Amanda Palmer, a detective sergeant, to investigate trafficking within the UK. “There is no doubt that, according to current law, these girls have been trafficked,” says Palmer, “but to date, there has not been a conviction under this legislation.”

One of the many tragedies resulting from this phenomenon is how it is fuelling racism and mistrust of whites towards Pakistanis where little existed previously. Although racism can be rife in towns such as Blackburn, Jean claims that before her daughter’s life was ruined she bore no animosity towards the Asian community. Things have changed. When ordering a taxi, Jean spends several minutes looking through the telephone directory, explaining she is looking for a “white-run firm”. “If an Asian man came to my door, I might have a flashback, and go mad,” says Jean.

In the meantime, organisations such as Crop continue battling with the police to act on the intelligence they have built up. Progress may be round the corner in the shape of the legal action the parents have started – and many parents I spoke to are feeling cautiously optimistic after the convictions of Hussain and Naveed. “This is just the beginning,” says Maureen, “but I think it will have sent a message to other abusers that the net is closing in on them and they can no longer get away it.”
Gemma’s pimp tired of her when she turned 16, but she still has a drug habit and is irrevocably damaged from the sexual torture and degradation she endured. Although many young women do escape the clutches of these predators and go on to repair their lives, some will be drawn into street prostitution, violent relationships and self-harming lifestyles.

Jean’s daughter Sally is in foster care, but is still being picked up regularly by pimps and raped by men who do not even know her name. She is now totally estranged from her mother, whom she recently threatened to stab. “I keep having nightmares about what they have done to her,” says Jean, “and about what her life has become. I want to kill them. I have told police to go and do something, or I might lose control and do something myself.”
In all of these cities, victims such as Sally are facing an explosive mix of brutality and denial – from the authorities and the Pakistani community. It seems easier for many people to pretend it is not happening. The girls involved just don’t have that choice.
All of the names of victims and their relatives have been changed to protect identities

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle2538090.ece

eternal_spirit
21-02-2012, 12:20 AM
Charges over child sex ring

Five Shropshire men have been charged in connection with a child sex ring allegedly involving nine teenage girls, it was revealed this afternoon.
The men are alleged to have been part of a gang who groomed girls aged between 13 and 15 for sex with other men.
Three of the men appeared before magistrates in Telford this afternoon to face the allegations.
Mohammed Ali Sultan, 23, from Victoria Avenue, in Wellington, Mohammed Younis, 57, and Abdul Rous, 33, both of Kingsland, Arleston, Wellington, are all charged with conspiring with others to cause or incite a child to engage in sexual activity between January 1, 2008, and December 7, 2009, in Shrewsbury or elsewhere in the country.
Sultan is also charged with intentionally arranging and facilitating travel for a person carrying out a relevant offence in Telford or elsewhere in the country.
No pleas were given during today’s hearing which lasted for around two hours.
Packed
Applications were made for bail on behalf of all three men but magistrates remanded them in custody.
They will next appear at Shrewsbury Crown Court for a preliminary hearing on December 21.
The public gallery at the court was packed for the hearing.
Two further men were due to appear before the court later this afternoon to face further charges.
They are both charged with traffiking persons within the UK for sexual exploitation, conspiring with a female of 13 years or over to engage in sexual activity, supplying a Class A drug, and supplying a Class B drug.
Today’s developments follow an ongoing investigation by police in Telford along with a number of other agencies including the United Kingdom Human Trafficking Centre.
Detective Chief Inspector Alan Edwards said: “The investigation is one that we have been working on for some time in conjunction with our partners at Telford & Wrekin Council, the local Primary Care Trust, the United Kingdom Human Trafficking Centre and SOCA’s Vulnerable Persons Team.
“We are also liaising with our colleagues from West Midlands Police and Staffordshire Police.

http://www.shropshirestar.com/2009/1...hild-sex-ring/

eternal_spirit
21-02-2012, 12:28 AM
Parents have complained that in parts of the country with large Asian communities white girls as young as 12 are being targeted for sex by older Asian men yet the authorities are unwilling to act because of fears of being labelled racist. Ann Cryer, a Labour member of the Commons Home Affairs Select Committee, has been at the forefront of attempting to tackle the problem after receiving complaints from mothers in her constituency about young Asian men targeting their under-age daughters.

Although campaigners claim that hundreds of young girls are already being passed around men within the Asian community for sex, she said that attempts to raise the problem with community leaders had met with little success, with most of them being in a state of denial about it. After the case, the mother of one of the girls, who cannot be named for legal reasons, welcomed the jail terms. “This will hopefully act as a warning to others,” the woman said.

She had had to leave the court as details of the men’s sexual relations with the teenagers were read out. http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle2237940.ece

eternal_spirit
21-02-2012, 12:44 AM
You are misunderstanding my post. I shouldn't have to spell it out. Shouting in the streets is not going to 'solve' such a problem or make such a problem disappear. Direct action against the 'actual offenders' who target children is the only solution in regards to such heinous crimes.

But there is another aspect of the war being waged against us in our own country by people the elites who are bringing here which is not admitted by our complicit authorities.
In an expose` of public interest the Daily Mail of 6 April 2009 reported: “Migrant workers and illegal immigrants (asylum seekers) were responsible for up to a third of all sex attacks in some areas”. Greater London was worst affected, with foreigners charged in connection with a third of rapes. To get the figures the Express had to make a Freedom of Information request.

Most sex attacks were committed by foreigners in areas with large immigrant communities, like Cambridgeshire, Merseyside, Hertfordshire, Avon and Somerset. Police say it is difficult to bring foreign rapists to justice due to the large number of migrant workers and illegal immigrants in the country and there is no record of them entering the country.

On March 27, 2009 six Muslim men were arrested for the sexual exploitation and rape of young English girls: “A police spokesman said that it was important to maintain a low profile in order to keep the impact and disturbance caused to surrounding communities to a minimum. He added: “Uniformed officers from the Safer Neighbourhood Teams will be issuing leaflets to residents following the
raid to reassure them and explain some details of the operation.”
Why don’t the police just beg Muslims to stop raping young white children, to save the police having a race war on our streets?
Our children that they raped were as young as 11 years old. The Rotherham Advertiser reported it but left out the ethnic identities to fool locals into thinking anyone might be doing it when it is Muslim communities. The Advertiser also minimised the seriousness of the attacks by describing them as “exploitation and rape” when it is child molesting and child rape – our children, who are being raped by invaders plundering booty; during invasions, the conquerors rape the women of the conquered, but these are with the complicity of the political police and government.

The rapes in the Rwanda War are notorious. In 1998, the International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda held that “sexual assault formed an integral part of the process of destroying the Tutsi ethnic group and that the rape was systematic and had been perpetrated against Tutsi women only, manifesting the specific intent required for those acts to constitute genocide.” Presiding judge Navanethem Pillay said in a statement after the verdict: “From time immemorial, rape has been regarded as spoils of war. Now it will be considered a war crime.

We want to send out a strong message that rape is no longer a trophy of war.”
But the rapes on our children are “spoils of war.” Although on a smaller scale than the above examples, the rapes of British children have the same basic motives; the hatred of one ethnic group for another.

They are perpetrated on one people (our children) by a different group of people(older Muslim men).
The orthodox assumption is that Muslims rapists are like British rapists – acting as individuals (or a couple), but this is a whole community based on extended families raping the children of a different community. This is where treating each case an as individual case breaks down. It is guerilla warfare: fighting by unconventional means within areas occupied by the enemy(us).

The brave Grandfather of a 12 year old who was child-raped, and passed around to other’s to rape, reported it to Rotherham Police but they told him there was nothing they could do about it so he went to Marlene Guest, a Rotherham BNP councillor, and explained that the police had refused to uphold the law against the rapists. Councillor Guest drove straight to the Rotherham Main Street police station and warned them, that if they continued to shield child-rapists the BNP would publicise it as they had in Huddersfield. That is the only reason Rotherham police acted.

In Huddersfield, Muslim men were telephoning young girls and threatening to burn down their homes if they did not meet them. The Mother of one of the raped children, said that she there many case’s of child rape by Muslims in Huddersfield and took reporters to meet some of the Mothers, all had the same experiences – multiple offences, and the police allowing Muslims to get away with it.

These child- rapes by Muslim communities are only exposed after heroic relations fight the police who fear a race-war starting so they cover it up.(2)
We have evidence of the community nature of the child-rapes in these reports but the establishment pretend it is something else. It is being waged against us by extended families.

British National Party Councillor Sharon Wilkinson listened to the story of a lady living in the war zone in a Northern Mill Town. Hundreds of white girls, many as young as 12, are being lured into group sex and prostitution by gangs of British born Pakistani men from West and South Yorkshire. The girls are introduced to their ‘pimps’ by classmates, often brothers and cousins of the older Muslim rapists. It is their community against ours.(3)
The Daily Mail of 27 March 2008 prompted by that evening’s Panorama expose reported some case studies which show that it is the Muslim community as a whole attacking our people. “Jane: “It happened every night. There were loads of men involved.. You couldn’t keep count. It was like a conveyor belt.” she relates. “A conveyor belt of men all expecting sex. She was only 14. Jane clearly remembers the sheer, terrifying numbers of men who would be brought to her bed at night … As she puts it: “I was just this innocent little girl who went from playing with her dolls to having sex with lots of different men.”
And unpalatable though it may be to confront, there are, even now, many other innocent little girls at risk of being forced into the same sickening transition. (4)

She relates the pattern: Victims are wooed by gangs of older men and made dependent by expensive gifts and constant compliments. A sexual relationship ensues before the abusers begin to exert control through threats, brutality and drugs before selling the girls to other men for sex. …

The numbers involved in setting the girls up and raping them from the Muslim community and the fact that it is relations acting together, demonstrates the community nature of this attack on our community.

“The grooming starts where you meet them and they’re nice to you and take you to McDonald’s and buy you cigarettes,” she tells Panorama. “I was flattered that older boys were interested in me, which at 13 is nice. “And then you start to meet the cousins and the brothers, and then you realise that you’ve been passed on because suddenly you’re hanging around with older people.”

It was not long either, before the “hanging around” took on a more sinister tone. “They start to touch you and say sexual things to you,” she told Panorama. “And then the abuse starts. I was pinned down by two men while a third man raped me. “And there were other men watching.” There are threats of violence: “They’d say things like they’d bomb my house and gang-rape my mum,” she says. “I had to perform sexual acts on different men. One would come in, do whatever he wanted, go out and another would come in,” she recalls.
“One day I was picked up by an older man who took me to a park. He pulled a gun out from under the car seat and put it to my head and told me that I was going to die in three seconds,” she remembers.

“Then he counted down and pulled the trigger, but it wasn’t loaded. He found that amusing.” These vile abuses of our young girls by the Muslim community is an Act of War.
“Eventually, terrified for her life, Jane confided the truth to her parents, who reported it to the police. What ensued is subject to dispute: while the force concerned say they couldn’t find enough evidence for a prosecution, Jane insists she felt forced to withdraw her allegations because officers couldn’t guarantee her safety.

Lindsay and Fiona had similar Stories. They were both troubled youngsters who had problems at home, they were manipulated by predatory older Muslims. “We met Zulfi and Qais in a take-away in Blackburn,” Lindsay, now 16, recalls today. “We were just mates. They’d give us cans of lager, bottles of Jack Daniels and sometimes ecstasy, cocaine and cannabis. We knew at some point they’d expect sex with us. But we didn’t think there was really anything wrong with that.”… “

Persistent complaints to the authorities, Megan says, were ignored until local MP, Jack Straw, intervened. Within weeks, both girls were taken into care in a bid to remove them from the source of the abuse. But Naveed and Hussain abducted them from care and took them back to prostitution. This time the violence was too much and they gatherd courage to report the child rapists to the police. They relate the evil being done to our girls by whole communities of Muslims: “The time Zulfi attacked Fiona was the worst,” Lindsay says.

“I remember hearing her screaming because he was whacking her across the back with a metal bar when she refused to have sex with him. “I guess she had sex with him in the end just to keep him quiet.”
The Panorama programme involved eight months of investigation and found that about 5,000 young English girls are being prostituted by Muslims and black gangs. We are victims of racial guerilla war and the police are protecting the pimps and rapists.

Muslims call us “infidels” which dehumanises us, making us less than human in their eyes so they think they can do what they like because we are beneath compassion, yet our evil rulers continue to import them.
Sara Swann, a former government adviser on child protection: “Many girls are terrified and with reason. We had a case in the West Midlands where a girl had her tongue nailed to the table when she threatened to tell.” Another had her head pulled back, and a kettle of boiling water held over her open mouth.” These are our people Muslims are attacking. British men have a duty to protect them.
In 2004, Channel 4 pulled a programme about Muslim pimps operating in Bradford at the request of the Chief Constable of West Yorkshire Police, who felt the timing of the programme could contribute to community unrest. In other words we are on the verge of a race war with Muslims and the police are trying to cover it up.
The documentary, examined the work of Bradford social services, and claims that “charismatic, wealthier” Asian men are targeting white girls as young as 11 for sex and drug abuse. The use of “Asian” is a slur on Hindus because it is Muslims who are doing this to or young girls. The programme was after attempts by two mothers to trace the men who took control of their daughters through drugs and intimidation.

West Yorkshire police asked Channel 4 to withdraw the programme after seeing a preview. Colin Cramphorn, the chief constable, feared race riots which erupted in Bradford three years earlier. In a letter to Mark Thompson, Channel 4’s chief executive, he said the documentary could lead to “community disorder”. (5)
Mr.Cramphorn knew what Muslims are up to. They use the threat of street war to manipulate the authorities. His obituary in the Guardian of 4 December 2006 told: “ Cramphorn’s wider role came in the aftermath of the London bombings of July 7 2005, when it was revealed that the suicide team came from Leeds and Dewsbury, part of his patch.

He rose to the challenge both operationally and, perhaps more significantly, in the way he led the reassurance of frightened and potentially angry communities, both ethnic minority and white, which avoided any serious backlash. In this, he built on the work of many other agencies, particularly in Leeds and Bradford, where many channels of communication between different groups swung into action at once.

But the chief constable reached out to others beyond this partly because he had given earlier, clear and outspoken warnings about what he called “Jihadists”, and had met initial mockery when he revealed that extremist cells had organised training camps in national parks, such as the Yorkshire Dales. But he knew what he was talking about.”

It’s like the American frontier when the Native Americans were being pushed off their land: everything is a negotiation between two hostile communities through Pow Wows and peace offerings.
The Times of August 11 2007 reported on “growing concern” at the attitudes of some Muslim men towards white girls which campaigners claim few will address.
“Parents have complained that in parts of the country with large Asian communities white girls as young as 12 are being targeted for sex by older Asian men yet the authorities are unwilling to act because of fears of being labeled racist.”

The police unbelievably, have a legal duty of care to the public!!! Has anyone ever known them follow this? They have members of al-Queda serving in the police and torture a BNP political activist in Liverpool; they kill an innocent white man going about his lawful business while anarchists protested against the G20 conference on 1st April in London; they ignore Muslims known as the Luton Taliban insulting our troops on their return from Iraq in Luton but arrest a young Englishman who was upset by this.

We are on the verge of an ethnic war with Muslims and the police are trying to cover it up. Even worse the ideological rulers of our country try to stop BNP getting into senior positions positions on police authorities because they will force the police to protect our young girls Muslim rapists instead of covering it up!
The government is even picking serving soldiers who are prepared to shoot their own people. Our rulers are at war with us and in alliance with Muslims. For years we have had it drummed into us that we are governed by high morals and venerable principles – equality, tolerance, fair-play, but as things start to come out we see that in reality we are ruled by some of the vilest, most evil people ever to have power and influence in any country. (7)
(1) http://www.actioninengland.gb.com/En...s%20Speech.htm
(2) http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl….ex- slaves.html
http://www.rotherhamadvertiser.com/News.aspx?id=8694
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/article-….hite-girls.html
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/womansho...7_34_thu.shtml
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle2237940.ece
http://www.red-alerts.com/islamic-expans….olest-children/
(3) http://youtube.com/watch?v=F9ngzY4SSH8http://youtube.com/watch?v=w5dHhzSDOcY(4) http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7935679.stm
(5) http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-….-testimony.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-….e-preacher.html
(6) http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1….x-grooming.html
(7) http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/1462628.stm
http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/documents/police-code-consultation
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-….ters-warn.htm l
http://thejournal.parker-joseph.co.uk/blog/_archives
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/media/….el-788559.html.

picha
21-02-2012, 01:02 AM
But there is another aspect of the war being waged against us in our own country by people the elites who are bringing here which is not admitted by our complicit authorities.
In an expose` of public interest the Daily Mail of 6 April 2009 reported: “Migrant workers and illegal immigrants (asylum seekers) were responsible for up to a third of all sex attacks in some areas”. Greater London was worst affected, with foreigners charged in connection with a third of rapes. To get the figures the Express had to make a Freedom of Information request.

Most sex attacks were committed by foreigners in areas with large immigrant communities, like Cambridgeshire, Merseyside, Hertfordshire, Avon and Somerset. Police say it is difficult to bring foreign rapists to justice due to the large number of migrant workers and illegal immigrants in the country and there is no record of them entering the country.

On March 27, 2009 six Muslim men were arrested for the sexual exploitation and rape of young English girls: “A police spokesman said that it was important to maintain a low profile in order to keep the impact and disturbance caused to surrounding communities to a minimum. He added: “Uniformed officers from the Safer Neighbourhood Teams will be issuing leaflets to residents following the
raid to reassure them and explain some details of the operation.”
Why don’t the police just beg Muslims to stop raping young white children, to save the police having a race war on our streets?
Our children that they raped were as young as 11 years old. The Rotherham Advertiser reported it but left out the ethnic identities to fool locals into thinking anyone might be doing it when it is Muslim communities. The Advertiser also minimised the seriousness of the attacks by describing them as “exploitation and rape” when it is child molesting and child rape – our children, who are being raped by invaders plundering booty; during invasions, the conquerors rape the women of the conquered, but these are with the complicity of the political police and government.

The rapes in the Rwanda War are notorious. In 1998, the International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda held that “sexual assault formed an integral part of the process of destroying the Tutsi ethnic group and that the rape was systematic and had been perpetrated against Tutsi women only, manifesting the specific intent required for those acts to constitute genocide.” Presiding judge Navanethem Pillay said in a statement after the verdict: “From time immemorial, rape has been regarded as spoils of war. Now it will be considered a war crime.

We want to send out a strong message that rape is no longer a trophy of war.”
But the rapes on our children are “spoils of war.” Although on a smaller scale than the above examples, the rapes of British children have the same basic motives; the hatred of one ethnic group for another.

They are perpetrated on one people (our children) by a different group of people(older Muslim men).
The orthodox assumption is that Muslims rapists are like British rapists – acting as individuals (or a couple), but this is a whole community based on extended families raping the children of a different community. This is where treating each case an as individual case breaks down. It is guerilla warfare: fighting by unconventional means within areas occupied by the enemy(us).

The brave Grandfather of a 12 year old who was child-raped, and passed around to other’s to rape, reported it to Rotherham Police but they told him there was nothing they could do about it so he went to Marlene Guest, a Rotherham BNP councillor, and explained that the police had refused to uphold the law against the rapists. Councillor Guest drove straight to the Rotherham Main Street police station and warned them, that if they continued to shield child-rapists the BNP would publicise it as they had in Huddersfield. That is the only reason Rotherham police acted.

In Huddersfield, Muslim men were telephoning young girls and threatening to burn down their homes if they did not meet them. The Mother of one of the raped children, said that she there many case’s of child rape by Muslims in Huddersfield and took reporters to meet some of the Mothers, all had the same experiences – multiple offences, and the police allowing Muslims to get away with it.

These child- rapes by Muslim communities are only exposed after heroic relations fight the police who fear a race-war starting so they cover it up.(2)
We have evidence of the community nature of the child-rapes in these reports but the establishment pretend it is something else. It is being waged against us by extended families.

British National Party Councillor Sharon Wilkinson listened to the story of a lady living in the war zone in a Northern Mill Town. Hundreds of white girls, many as young as 12, are being lured into group sex and prostitution by gangs of British born Pakistani men from West and South Yorkshire. The girls are introduced to their ‘pimps’ by classmates, often brothers and cousins of the older Muslim rapists. It is their community against ours.(3)
The Daily Mail of 27 March 2008 prompted by that evening’s Panorama expose reported some case studies which show that it is the Muslim community as a whole attacking our people. “Jane: “It happened every night. There were loads of men involved.. You couldn’t keep count. It was like a conveyor belt.” she relates. “A conveyor belt of men all expecting sex. She was only 14. Jane clearly remembers the sheer, terrifying numbers of men who would be brought to her bed at night … As she puts it: “I was just this innocent little girl who went from playing with her dolls to having sex with lots of different men.”
And unpalatable though it may be to confront, there are, even now, many other innocent little girls at risk of being forced into the same sickening transition. (4)

She relates the pattern: Victims are wooed by gangs of older men and made dependent by expensive gifts and constant compliments. A sexual relationship ensues before the abusers begin to exert control through threats, brutality and drugs before selling the girls to other men for sex. …

The numbers involved in setting the girls up and raping them from the Muslim community and the fact that it is relations acting together, demonstrates the community nature of this attack on our community.

“The grooming starts where you meet them and they’re nice to you and take you to McDonald’s and buy you cigarettes,” she tells Panorama. “I was flattered that older boys were interested in me, which at 13 is nice. “And then you start to meet the cousins and the brothers, and then you realise that you’ve been passed on because suddenly you’re hanging around with older people.”

It was not long either, before the “hanging around” took on a more sinister tone. “They start to touch you and say sexual things to you,” she told Panorama. “And then the abuse starts. I was pinned down by two men while a third man raped me. “And there were other men watching.” There are threats of violence: “They’d say things like they’d bomb my house and gang-rape my mum,” she says. “I had to perform sexual acts on different men. One would come in, do whatever he wanted, go out and another would come in,” she recalls.
“One day I was picked up by an older man who took me to a park. He pulled a gun out from under the car seat and put it to my head and told me that I was going to die in three seconds,” she remembers.

“Then he counted down and pulled the trigger, but it wasn’t loaded. He found that amusing.” These vile abuses of our young girls by the Muslim community is an Act of War.
“Eventually, terrified for her life, Jane confided the truth to her parents, who reported it to the police. What ensued is subject to dispute: while the force concerned say they couldn’t find enough evidence for a prosecution, Jane insists she felt forced to withdraw her allegations because officers couldn’t guarantee her safety.

Lindsay and Fiona had similar Stories. They were both troubled youngsters who had problems at home, they were manipulated by predatory older Muslims. “We met Zulfi and Qais in a take-away in Blackburn,” Lindsay, now 16, recalls today. “We were just mates. They’d give us cans of lager, bottles of Jack Daniels and sometimes ecstasy, cocaine and cannabis. We knew at some point they’d expect sex with us. But we didn’t think there was really anything wrong with that.”… “

Persistent complaints to the authorities, Megan says, were ignored until local MP, Jack Straw, intervened. Within weeks, both girls were taken into care in a bid to remove them from the source of the abuse. But Naveed and Hussain abducted them from care and took them back to prostitution. This time the violence was too much and they gatherd courage to report the child rapists to the police. They relate the evil being done to our girls by whole communities of Muslims: “The time Zulfi attacked Fiona was the worst,” Lindsay says.

“I remember hearing her screaming because he was whacking her across the back with a metal bar when she refused to have sex with him. “I guess she had sex with him in the end just to keep him quiet.”
The Panorama programme involved eight months of investigation and found that about 5,000 young English girls are being prostituted by Muslims and black gangs. We are victims of racial guerilla war and the police are protecting the pimps and rapists.

Muslims call us “infidels” which dehumanises us, making us less than human in their eyes so they think they can do what they like because we are beneath compassion, yet our evil rulers continue to import them.
Sara Swann, a former government adviser on child protection: “Many girls are terrified and with reason. We had a case in the West Midlands where a girl had her tongue nailed to the table when she threatened to tell.” Another had her head pulled back, and a kettle of boiling water held over her open mouth.” These are our people Muslims are attacking. British men have a duty to protect them.
In 2004, Channel 4 pulled a programme about Muslim pimps operating in Bradford at the request of the Chief Constable of West Yorkshire Police, who felt the timing of the programme could contribute to community unrest. In other words we are on the verge of a race war with Muslims and the police are trying to cover it up.
The documentary, examined the work of Bradford social services, and claims that “charismatic, wealthier” Asian men are targeting white girls as young as 11 for sex and drug abuse. The use of “Asian” is a slur on Hindus because it is Muslims who are doing this to or young girls. The programme was after attempts by two mothers to trace the men who took control of their daughters through drugs and intimidation.

West Yorkshire police asked Channel 4 to withdraw the programme after seeing a preview. Colin Cramphorn, the chief constable, feared race riots which erupted in Bradford three years earlier. In a letter to Mark Thompson, Channel 4’s chief executive, he said the documentary could lead to “community disorder”. (5)
Mr.Cramphorn knew what Muslims are up to. They use the threat of street war to manipulate the authorities. His obituary in the Guardian of 4 December 2006 told: “ Cramphorn’s wider role came in the aftermath of the London bombings of July 7 2005, when it was revealed that the suicide team came from Leeds and Dewsbury, part of his patch.

He rose to the challenge both operationally and, perhaps more significantly, in the way he led the reassurance of frightened and potentially angry communities, both ethnic minority and white, which avoided any serious backlash. In this, he built on the work of many other agencies, particularly in Leeds and Bradford, where many channels of communication between different groups swung into action at once.

But the chief constable reached out to others beyond this partly because he had given earlier, clear and outspoken warnings about what he called “Jihadists”, and had met initial mockery when he revealed that extremist cells had organised training camps in national parks, such as the Yorkshire Dales. But he knew what he was talking about.”

It’s like the American frontier when the Native Americans were being pushed off their land: everything is a negotiation between two hostile communities through Pow Wows and peace offerings.
The Times of August 11 2007 reported on “growing concern” at the attitudes of some Muslim men towards white girls which campaigners claim few will address.
“Parents have complained that in parts of the country with large Asian communities white girls as young as 12 are being targeted for sex by older Asian men yet the authorities are unwilling to act because of fears of being labeled racist.”

The police unbelievably, have a legal duty of care to the public!!! Has anyone ever known them follow this? They have members of al-Queda serving in the police and torture a BNP political activist in Liverpool; they kill an innocent white man going about his lawful business while anarchists protested against the G20 conference on 1st April in London; they ignore Muslims known as the Luton Taliban insulting our troops on their return from Iraq in Luton but arrest a young Englishman who was upset by this.

We are on the verge of an ethnic war with Muslims and the police are trying to cover it up. Even worse the ideological rulers of our country try to stop BNP getting into senior positions positions on police authorities because they will force the police to protect our young girls Muslim rapists instead of covering it up!
The government is even picking serving soldiers who are prepared to shoot their own people. Our rulers are at war with us and in alliance with Muslims. For years we have had it drummed into us that we are governed by high morals and venerable principles – equality, tolerance, fair-play, but as things start to come out we see that in reality we are ruled by some of the vilest, most evil people ever to have power and influence in any country. (7)
(1) http://www.actioninengland.gb.com/En...s%20Speech.htm
(2) http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl….ex- (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl%E2%80%A6.ex-) slaves.html
http://www.rotherhamadvertiser.com/News.aspx?id=8694
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/article-….hite-girls.html (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/article-%E2%80%A6.hite-girls.html)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/womansho...7_34_thu.shtml
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle2237940.ece
http://www.red-alerts.com/islamic-expans….olest-children/ (http://www.red-alerts.com/islamic-expans%E2%80%A6.olest-children/)
(3) http://youtube.com/watch?v=F9ngzY4SSH8http://youtube.com/watch?v=w5dHhzSDOcY(4 (http://youtube.com/watch?v=F9ngzY4SSH8http://youtube.com/watch?v=w5dHhzSDOcY%284)) http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7935679.stm
(5) http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-….-testimony.html (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-%E2%80%A6.-testimony.html)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-….e-preacher.html (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-%E2%80%A6.e-preacher.html)
(6) http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1….x-grooming.html (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1%E2%80%A6.x-grooming.html)
(7) http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/1462628.stm
http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/documents/police-code-consultation
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-….ters-warn.htm (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-%E2%80%A6.ters-warn.htm) l
http://thejournal.parker-joseph.co.uk/blog/_archives
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/media/….el-788559.html (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/media/%E2%80%A6.el-788559.html).

Why are none of the other communities as problematic as this? Its just an utter disgrace.
When a whole town has been completely conquered, then we might get enough people waking up to this.
Im probably voting BNP now - I really have had enough.

eternal_spirit
21-02-2012, 01:26 AM
Why are none of the other communities as problematic as this? Its just an utter disgrace.
When a whole town has been completely conquered, then we might get enough people waking up to this.
Im probably voting BNP now - I really have had enough.

You know why. Because the kaffir girls are halal. I'm not aware of any case were Muslim men are pimping Muslim girls in the UK (Someone can do a search) I've had enough of this topic for now.

I've proven that this has been going on for years and has been a wide spread problem and BNP have tried for a long time to expose this to a wider public arena
for debate and action to be taken to stop it (read through my last posts)

One last time here

Well who else is going to be the voice for white folks?

Joint effort by BNP, Sikhs and Hindus

In order to provide a counter-balance to this week's pro-Islamic propaganda drive, we are pleased to put online sound files from a tape first produced several years ago by the British National Party, in conjunction with several Sikhs and Hindus. Distributed under the title "Islam - a threat to us all", this was withdrawn in the confusion that followed the apparent passing of a law turning legitimate and rational criticism of aspects of Islam into a serious criminal offence.

These recordings include the reasons for the riots in Northern towns (Muslims pimping/raping targeting English and Sikh/Hindu girls)
24th November 2004
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=144715

Griffin raised the pimping etc issue some years ago he got jailed for handing out leaflets about it - and was accused of inciting hatred ffs (for telling people what the media was covering up)
YOUR DAUGHTERS ARE BEING groomed by boyfriends who lure them into prostitution PIMPED some FORCED INTO PROSTITUTION WITH THREATS AND BEATINGS ETC. "We'll burn your mums house down."

Hindus done a joint exposure campaign with BNP on these pimps etc) and an old INDIAN Sikh bloke stood in Griffin's defence in court)
Due to BNP's constant campaigns to expose the issue eventually a number of arrests were made..and further media attention followed.

aleppo
21-02-2012, 02:21 AM
The rubbish from the'anti-racists' on this thread is unbelievable.

Anyone who lives in, or has frequent reason to go to, any of the Lancashire cotton towns knows that there is constant harassment of young girls by Pakistani men. The lads with their flash cars hang around school gates shouting remarks at the girls and offering them cigarettes, rides in their cars, etc. I have witnessed it many times when collecting my grandaughter from school. In the shopping centres, young girls are also harassed by groups of Pakistani lads any time of day.

Pakistanis control the bulk of the drug dealing in Blackburn and Preston. Going by court reports they also have a considerable involvement in prostitution.

The newpapers in these towns are full of sex case reports committed by Pakistani men. Considering the population of Pakistanis is somewhere under 10per cent, the number of sexual cases committed by Pakistanis is totally disproportionate. By no means are the convicted offenders all young men who harass white girls. I've seen reports of men in their 60s convicted.

Yes, there are white paedophiles in these places, but they don't figure in court cases as frequently as Pakistanis.

I have nothing to do with the BNP and EDL and do not support them in any way . Like others I believe they are manipulated from above. And, of course, they are trying to capitalise on the Liverpool trials. (It's a series of trials, not 47 in one go). The reason they are being held in Liverpool is because that city has an almost zero Pakistani population, compared to nearby Lancashire towns. The police feared disorder if the trials were held where the alleged offences were committed and made this known to the local media. Thus the minimal reporting.

Anyone who tries to deny that sexual attacks and abuse of young white girls by Pakistani men is not a big problem in the Northern towns has their brainwashed head up their arse. The defence of them on the grounds that this is all nasty, nazi racism is utter bullshit. The problem needs tough measures to stamp it out, or the arseholes like Griffin will only gain more influence.

How many of you 'anti-racists' actually live or go anywhere near the towns I'm talking about?

yass
21-02-2012, 06:02 AM
We in the British National Party understand that not all Muslims are paedophiles and we realise that this type of behaviour is present in all races and religions but what concerns us is that the men on trial in the Crown Court are following the example of their prophet Mohammed.

This is a blatant lie.

hadaka_jimmy
21-02-2012, 09:24 AM
I have to mention the Charlene Downes case again.

I've yet to see or hear a more horrific tale of child abduction, rape by degenerate filth in my life.

The fucking cunts who are guilty now live back in whatever shit-hole third World country they came from sitting with £250,000 in the bank EACH due to our perverse and sickening Marxist overlords in the judiciary system. :mad:

Justice for Charlene -

http://www.bnp.org.uk/sites/default/files/images/charlene_demo__0.jpg

atomtom
21-02-2012, 10:04 AM

suits you sir:D

warwick
21-02-2012, 07:19 PM

Well it is a factor if you take in to account that the families and the muslim community at large of these sick predators has remained rather quiet on the matter.
Muslim community member and UAF even marched against the exposure by all accounts.
So it is a factor I'm afraid and the muslim community needs to act against it and put a stop to it. I mean they are usually pretty good at instilling shame on one another.

sparkplug
21-02-2012, 07:36 PM
This has finally made the MSM as well! It was on the BBC news channel moments ago. I am stuck in a hotel bored to tears so I have the BBC on whilst online.

Anyway the Asians have pimped the white girls in Lancashire for a long time. The police won't do anything about it as it will damage race relations.

Anyone found to be pimping children, or raping children should be jailed for a long time.

The muslim community refuse to comment on the allegations as it is true!

andyh
21-02-2012, 07:52 PM
You can't vote the BNP into power anyway.
Its literally impossible to do so.

Personally I find all abrahamic faiths to be a pile of repulsive shit and I'll stick with that in equal measure for all of the authoritarian dogma.

There is no escape from the issues we all face by demanding some perfect benevolent dictator and closed borders etc.

The issues are global now and go way way wayyy beyond the ballot box.

I always thought this forum was about people growing up to see beyond all the usual crap.
It seems thats not the case though, even after saying the same thing over and again for several years now.

Religion,Govt,Banking and Corporations are joined at the hip. They have no interest in their own dogma other than to ensure that the proles follow it and believe it. Because if you don't, then the house of cards comes down.

Everyone needs to demand a little bit more than just a politician to vote for.

hadaka_jimmy
21-02-2012, 07:54 PM
This has finally made the MSM as well! It was on the BBC news channel moments ago. I am stuck in a hotel bored to tears so I have the BBC on whilst online.

Anyway the Asians have pimped the white girls in Lancashire for a long time. The police won't do anything about it as it will damage race relations.

Anyone found to be pimping children, or raping children should be jailed for a long time.

The muslim community refuse to comment on the allegations as it is true!

With their history of employing criminals from ethnic minorities nothing surprises me with regards to the BBC.

zegzy
21-02-2012, 07:58 PM
Religion,Govt,Banking and Corporations are joined at the hip. They have no interest in their own dogma other than to ensure that the proles follow it and believe it. Because if you don't, then the house of cards comes down.

Everyone needs to demand a little bit more than just a politician to vote for.

And if those politicians refuse to pay heed of the words in those demands, everyone needs to take direct action against those corrupt politicians or else "choose life".

PF Project Feat. Ewan McGregor - Choose Life - YouTube

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself.

:D

dantesrevival
21-02-2012, 08:01 PM
Well it is a factor if you take in to account that the families and the muslim community at large of these sick predators has remained rather quiet on the matter.
Muslim community member and UAF even marched against the exposure by all accounts.
So it is a factor I'm afraid and the muslim community needs to act against it and put a stop to it. I mean they are usually pretty good at instilling shame on one another.

I understand what your saying but its a bit like saying that white pedoes are from the christain community so the christains should sort it out.

If their own communities are trying to hide what is going on out of a sence of loyalty or us and them then they are as bad as the pedoes.

Anyone using this for politicle or religouse agenda is just as bad also, this is a criminal matter and should be delt with in that way, pc'ness shouldn't come into it.

This is the way I see it, maybe they don't as other here don't and feel its is their devine right to do this, until they make statements saying that then I tend to think they are just sick predators praying on the easiest targets available.

hadaka_jimmy
21-02-2012, 08:14 PM
Utter filth, shame it's taken 13 minutes to get this on the news on the BBC. :mad:

nirvana
10-05-2012, 12:05 PM
The rubbish from the'anti-racists' on this thread is unbelievable.

Anyone who lives in, or has frequent reason to go to, any of the Lancashire cotton towns knows that there is constant harassment of young girls by Pakistani men. The lads with their flash cars hang around school gates shouting remarks at the girls and offering them cigarettes, rides in their cars, etc. I have witnessed it many times when collecting my grandaughter from school. In the shopping centres, young girls are also harassed by groups of Pakistani lads any time of day.

Pakistanis control the bulk of the drug dealing in Blackburn and Preston. Going by court reports they also have a considerable involvement in prostitution.

The newpapers in these towns are full of sex case reports committed by Pakistani men. Considering the population of Pakistanis is somewhere under 10per cent, the number of sexual cases committed by Pakistanis is totally disproportionate. By no means are the convicted offenders all young men who harass white girls. I've seen reports of men in their 60s convicted.

Yes, there are white paedophiles in these places, but they don't figure in court cases as frequently as Pakistanis.

I have nothing to do with the BNP and EDL and do not support them in any way . Like others I believe they are manipulated from above. And, of course, they are trying to capitalise on the Liverpool trials. (It's a series of trials, not 47 in one go). The reason they are being held in Liverpool is because that city has an almost zero Pakistani population, compared to nearby Lancashire towns. The police feared disorder if the trials were held where the alleged offences were committed and made this known to the local media. Thus the minimal reporting.

Anyone who tries to deny that sexual attacks and abuse of young white girls by Pakistani men is not a big problem in the Northern towns has their brainwashed head up their arse. The defence of them on the grounds that this is all nasty, nazi racism is utter bullshit. The problem needs tough measures to stamp it out, or the arseholes like Griffin will only gain more influence.

How many of you 'anti-racists' actually live or go anywhere near the towns I'm talking about?

Very true