PDA

View Full Version : Is Annie Machon Working For MI5?

illuminumnuts
14-02-2012, 06:09 AM
I just want to see what people think on this, so as many poll votes as possible would be appreciated. Thank you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2PgQr6uYF00

http://www.anniemachon.com/

illuminumnuts
14-02-2012, 12:35 PM
A poll asking 'Are you a NWO mofo?' with a single option of 'Yes' available as an answer would have got more votes. :) Is it simply because most people are unfamiliar with her or because they are undecided or what? I'm not very sure myself and have just called it as best I can. More poll votes appreciated.

dawnbreak
14-02-2012, 12:50 PM
if you listen to her post MI5 interview....it's quite good .

still a bit staged but nearly there

wake_up_bomb
14-02-2012, 12:55 PM
I saw her a few years ago discussing Diana's death on Richard and Judy. You can't watch the video any more, but there is a link here:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/june2005/160605dianamurder.htm

As far as I can see she is legit.

octopus
14-02-2012, 01:02 PM
Wasn't it Machon who declared that the Oswald LeWinter (Mossad?) documents on Diana's death were fake?

octopus
14-02-2012, 01:05 PM
Wasn't it Machon who declared that the Oswald LeWinter (Mossad?) documents on Diana's death were fake?

- Sometimes it's easier to distort facts as an alleged outsider/whistleblower than as an insider.

ab origine
14-02-2012, 02:59 PM
She certainly is a "strange fish".

I'm not sure what to make of her, but I am fairly sure she wouldn't be allowed to say some of the things she says, if someone, somewhere, didn't want her saying those things.

Make sense? Don't worry if not, I lost myself a bit there, too. :confused:

octopus
20-02-2012, 02:46 PM
For a slightly different viewpoint:

To find out whether your agent's cover has been blown you just need to do a poll on the relevant forums ...

:rolleyes:

illuminumnuts
20-02-2012, 07:10 PM
For a slightly different viewpoint:

To find out whether your agent's cover has been blown you just need to do a poll on the relevant forums ...

:rolleyes:

Well, she is losing 3-2 so it looks like she has been well and truly outed. :(

octopus
20-02-2012, 11:39 PM
Remember this weirdo couple who claimed they had quit the police and awakened?

Hi everyone,

We're Michael & Sarah Feeley.

We understand that many will see our motives with suspicion and others won't, but nevertheless we are genuine and we are real although we realise you'll have to reach that conclusion on your own.

We are more than happy to answer any questions you want to throw at us as long we can chat in a grown up way and as long as they're not abusive/intrusive.

Just for info, with some of the things we are saying regarding the failing of the police and other systems, would probably amount to instant dismissal anyway. But Hey ho... We've been left for two years it's only now that we've really started feeling comfortable talking about it so publicly but felt it was needed. Hopefully more on the way.

Anyway, we'll be logging on tomorrow so will pick up any questions then.

Best wishes

M&S

They lasted only 26 posts.
Having been asked a few probing questions they chose to quietly disappear.
;)

drhemp
20-02-2012, 11:46 PM
Annie is a personal friend of mine, I've known her for years. She absolutely is not still working for MI5 and any suggestion she is is quite frankly ludicrous and most definitely made by someone who doesn't know her.

There are few people I can think of who have done more to promote the cause of truth than Annie Machon.

vagrant
20-02-2012, 11:58 PM
correction, are Annie Machon and drhemp working for MI5

:p

illuminumnuts
21-02-2012, 08:24 AM
correction, are Annie Machon and drhemp working for MI5

:p

False flag moderation eh? I will promptly get the poll edited. :eek:

illuminumnuts
22-02-2012, 08:54 PM
Annie is a personal friend of mine, I've known her for years. She absolutely is not still working for MI5 and any suggestion she is is quite frankly ludicrous and most definitely made by someone who doesn't know her.

I had the same view, as I couldn't possibly think of any motive for her doing what she is doing. She is pretty much saying the same stuff as me, on the issues she does address, and I get shit for saying it. Why would they pay one of their own to say that stuff? :confused: Anyhow, I saw a fair few comments on Youtube saying she was still MI5, I guess they must have been from the ignorant and shills, so thought I would just ask the question here to see what people thought. If anyone can provide me with a possible motive for her being MI5 and doing what she does, no one has yet done so, then please do. Thank you.

air_bn
22-02-2012, 11:01 PM
I just want to see what people think on this, so as many poll votes as possible would be appreciated. Thank you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2PgQr6uYF00

http://www.anniemachon.com/

Good interview that.Highlights the need for people to be aware of false flag terrorism for political purposes.However,the very fact AM is talking about it
does not exclude her from still being an agent of the state,as well as her apparent understanding of what happens when planes fly into those particular buildings at speeds of 500mph fully loaded is somewhat naive.
How the planes got to there targets,and for what overall global motive is under question.

illuminumnuts
22-02-2012, 11:13 PM
Remember this weirdo couple who claimed they had quit the police and awakened? They lasted only 26 posts.
Having been asked a few probing questions they chose to quietly disappear.
;)

I read through all of their posts and, unless someone has further information to present me with, I really can't see how anyone can call them 'agents' with any certainty. Who knows...

Good interview that.Highlights the need for people to be aware of false flag terrorism for political purposes.However,the very fact AM is talking about it does not exclude her from still being an agent of the state,as well as her apparent understanding of what happens when planes fly into those particular buildings at speeds of 500mph fully loaded is somewhat naive. How the planes got to there targets,and for what overall global motive is under question.

Ok, but I can see no disinformation at all. What is her motive then?

air_bn
22-02-2012, 11:35 PM
Ok, but I can see no disinformation at all. What is her motive then?

I wasn't refering to AM's motive but the global motive,however in times like these, there are advantages to someone "within" spreading disenchantment however misleading the premise of the towers.Though maybe she just believes what she's heard like a lot of us did, even though some of us should have known better.I'm wondering why when mentioning Lockerbie she didn't blow that particular whistle on TV?
Or why she hardly mentioned anything about 7/7 apart from the train times,and the apparent witnesses on the earlier train that didn't run?
No facts about the alleged bombers not being remotely capable of getting to their alleged destinations to set off the bombs in any of the trains,due to the late train schedules on the day.

That would have been handy.

illuminumnuts
22-02-2012, 11:45 PM
I wasn't refering to AM's motive but the global motive,however in times like these, there are advantages to someone "within" spreading disenchantment however misleading the premise of the towers.Though maybe she just believes what she's heard like a lot of us did, even though some of us should have known better.I'm wondering why when mentioning Lockerbie she didn't blow that particular whistle on TV?
Or why she hardly mentioned anything about 7/7 apart from the train times,and the apparent witnesses on the earlier train that didn't run?No facts about the alleged bombers not being remotely capable of getting to their alleged destinations to set off the bombs in any of the trains,due to the late train schedules on the day.

That would have been handy.

Well, that is hardly trivial is it? She also mentioned the floor of a tube train carriage being blown upwards like a bomb had been planted underneath. Sounds like pretty heavy stuff to me.

air_bn
23-02-2012, 07:57 PM
Well, that is hardly trivial is it? She also mentioned the floor of a tube train carriage being blown upwards like a bomb had been planted underneath. Sounds like pretty heavy stuff to me.

Sorry must have missed that part.

I am very curious why AM never mentioned Megrahi and Libya being set up for the Lockerbie bombing (which does look like a false flag also)when she had the chance,or would that subject have been out of bounds in *2010 when it was ressurected in the regular news due to the Megrahi release?

Would AM have been happy enough if Gaddafi had been assassinated, instead of those innocents which prompted her and David Shaylers resignation?

I don't know the answer to that as she never says AFAIHS

(*That's assuming 2010 was the year the video was filmed)

Also mentioned previously,I now think the planes and fuel were quite enough to bring the towers down,so it follows promoting otherwise is by default disinformation, but not necessarily knowingly by AM.(Or most others unless they are real engineers)

humanati
09-06-2013, 06:53 PM
I listened to an interview she gave to RT following the Woolwich event where she pushes the 'Lone Wolf Terrorist' narrative & completely fails to mention the links both these fake MI5 Muslims had with intelligence services.

I find that incredible.

Both her & Shayler never stopped working for MI5, in my opinion. They just transferred to the COINTELPRO dept.

What do others think?

montmorency
09-06-2013, 07:24 PM
Talking of things Spooky, it's gone very quiet on the Gareth Williams front, hasn't it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Gareth_Williams

Also very quickly went quiet on the "Number 10 sex scandal" front.

Almost as though things are being air-brushed out of history.