PDA

View Full Version : Did the Illuminati kill Whitney Houston ??

mister neo
12-02-2012, 04:03 AM
Whitney Houston died suddenly today at the age of 48. The cause of her death is still unknown. Did the Illuminati got rid of Whitney because they could no longer control her ?

armoured_amazon
12-02-2012, 04:10 AM
lol that was quick :D

coco
12-02-2012, 04:57 AM
Oh, for crying out loud. :rolleyes:

measle_weasel
12-02-2012, 05:15 AM
Whitney Houston died suddenly today at the age of 48. The cause of her death is still unknown. Did the Illuminati got rid of Whitney because they could no longer control her ?

Sure, it was the Illuminati who killed her.

Had nothing to do with an unquenchable crack addiction :rolleyes:

featheredfish
12-02-2012, 05:27 AM

Who would suggest such a thing eh?

:rolleyes:

o_rourke
12-02-2012, 05:33 AM
She wasn't providing the goods any more. She was a burnout.

Bobby, however..................now there's a star in the making.

Watch his career soar. ;)

anniepeer
12-02-2012, 06:16 AM
From the LA Times:

Whitney Houston, who found fame as one of pop’s biggest voices, has died. She was 48.

Houston died Saturday afternoon, a representative for the singer told the Associated Press. Houston’s death comes on the eve of the Grammys and on the night of Clive Davis’ annual pre-Grammy gala, at which she performed last year and was expected to attend this year.

No cause of death has been announced and law enforcement sources said the singer was found in a hotel room at the Beverly Hilton, where emergency medical personnel were called sometime Saturday.

The Hilton is the scene for Davis’ annual gala. On Thursday, Houston dropped by the rehearsals to offer vocal tips for Brandy and Monica, who were slated to be one of the evening’s headliners.

Press, including The Times, were in attendance for a junket with the reunited R&B divas and Davis. Though Houston greeted people her with a warm smile, she appeared disheveled in mismatched clothes and hair that was dripping wet with either sweat or water.

The visibly bloated singer displayed erratic behavior throughout the afternoon -- flailing her hands frenetically as she spoke to Brandy and Monica, skipping around the ballroom in a child-like fashion and wandering aimlessly about the lobby. It was mentioned by a Grammy staffer that security personnel received calls of the singer doing handstands by the pool.

After leaving rehearsals, Houston returned to the ballroom -- with her teenage daughter Bobbi Kristina in tow -- as camera crews set up for interviews. The singer smelled of alcohol and cigarettes. A Grammy staffer said that during the interviews with Brandy, Monica and Clive, Houston was dancing just off camera to make the singers and Davis laugh. Grammy personnel expressed concern that she'd be caught on camera, and that reporters would write about her behavior.

Finally her daughter pulled Houston out of the room, and the singer skipped off. In our post of the event, we called Houston's behavior "loose and lively."

“She really loves and supports us both. For me, I went through a lot of very tumultuous moments and she would show up, not just with a phone call but physically when I needed,” Monica said when we asked about Houston coaching them. “That's something that I've carried with me, especially with all that she's been going through over the years herself. She's never turned her back on the people she cared about.”

Later that evening Houston appeared at Hollywood nightclub Tru, for fellow R&B singer Kelly Price’s pre-Grammy party. "Kelly Price & Friends Unplugged: For the Love of R&B" served as both a celebration and a jam session to preserve that genre, which was scaled back from eight categories to four this year.

Houston was billed as one of the evening’s special invited guests but after her appearance earlier it was shocking to see the singer arrive. More put together in her appearance, Houston briefly sang a duet with Price. In what has become her final performance, clips of the two singing a gospel hymn made the rounds because of the singer’s unsteady vocals.

Here is Whitney's final performance.
Whitney Houston Last Song Video (Final Performance):Yes, Jesus Loves Me - YouTube

Naysayers claim it was crack that killed Ms. Houston.
Yet in an interview for her upcoming filming, Sparkle, she seemed extremely cool, collected, and sober.

Whitney Houston on Access Hollywood Interview 12 dec 2011 - YouTube

FROM IMDb:

SPARKLE
Three sisters form a successful singing group and must deal with the fallout of fame and drugs.

Based off the 1976 musical of the same name.
http://www.jinni.com/movies/sparkle/videos?type=c&idx=0

Why the sudden relapse when her movie about the hardships of drug addiction is still in post-production?
Illuminati?
Publicity stunt?

You be the judge. Below is some more footage of her "giving encouraging words to singer, Monica."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1G8a_57IiFQ

lavista4u
12-02-2012, 06:58 AM
Ohh my god..are you serious....I'm from a third world country, never attended whitney houston shows etc, just know her name for knowledge sake, i had heard her one song I'm every women many years back....

Just couple of days ago...I had this name pop up in my head like Whitney Houston Whitney Houston...i thought wtf..why is this name in my head and then i said to myself...isn't she the one who sang I'm every women..and then i told myself...ohh well and forget about it..

I had the same feeling when Steve Jobs died and iphone 4s was released just before his death and i told to my brother...4s is actually For STEVE and i had a rush of strange feelings on me...like i had when the name whitney houston popped up

and woops today i'm hearing she is dead...its creepy..I have no connection with whitney or even her songs or even America or even english langauge as my mother tongue...

Looking back from my perspective....I think she was changing time lines and fell momentarily to my time line or something and i caught her name...she was a programmed slave as we know of the singers and she was breaking the code...and just when she was about to become free...she was silenced....

WTF....i still can't believe,,something weird is going on definitively...her death is not natural..off all the people on earth...why her name and that to me sitting 12 thousand miles across the planet..:confused::eek:

mister neo
12-02-2012, 02:06 PM
http://gossipvita.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/whitney_houston.jpg

Hair over one eye just like Aaliyah

bobster
12-02-2012, 02:10 PM
http://demotivator.org/photos/832/93868a469409821d2559884c4bf8d11d.JPG

andiliz
12-02-2012, 04:58 PM
From the LA Times:

Here is Whitney's final performance.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=litanT5C7y0

Naysayers claim it was crack that killed Ms. Houston.
Yet in an interview for her upcoming filming, Sparkle, she seemed extremely cool, collected, and sober.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xj06OEBNJZU

Why the sudden relapse when her movie about the hardships of drug addiction is still in post-production?
Illuminati?
Publicity stunt?

You be the judge. Below is some more footage of her "giving encouraging words to singer, Monica."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1G8a_57IiFQ
Really sad she died too young. I know Michael Jackson knew her and liked her although I don't think they were that close.
I'm not sure if she was killed. Does anyone know why she died so young?
Whitney's ex-husband "Bobby" Brown (born February 5, 1969) is an American R&B singer-songwriter, occasional rapper, and dancer. Bobby had a fling with Janet Jackson a long time ago.

andiliz
12-02-2012, 05:13 PM
I've heard since about 2008 the illuminati/the powers that be will be killing off more celebrities. Mostly Hollywood celebrities I think. But I'm not sure Whitney was killed? Whitney's death feels like it has just come out of the blue, I didn't know she was ill.

armoured_amazon
12-02-2012, 06:31 PM
I've heard since about 2008 the illuminati/the powers that be will be killing off more celebrities. Mostly Hollywood celebrities I think. But I'm not sure Whitney was killed? Whitney's death feels like it has just come out of the blue, I didn't know she was ill.

It's looking like she drowned in the bath tub, apparently. It does seem like a lot of high profile celebs are slipping off the mortal coil, though!

mister neo
12-02-2012, 09:10 PM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/02/12/article-2099983-11B080A8000005DC-961_634x918.jpg

Fact of the matter is Clive Davis former president of Arista (and old school Illuminati) lost tons of money when Whitney lost her voice due to her crack habit. Whitney was clean and had been for years in 2008. However the damage of her years of drug abuse had already taken its toll on her career. The Illuminati have no use for entertainers who are addicts unless they are still capable of producing revenue and openly display their drug habits. However once that money train stops; label heads take notes and meet in secret to discuss how to recoup their losses. Unfortunately, like many other artists who died before her, Whitney was worth more dead than alive. Although she looked under duress at Kelly Price's event, it is unlikely Whitney took her own life. The day before she died she was doing what she loved, performing. Why would she end her life and leave her daughter?

andiliz
13-02-2012, 12:46 AM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/02/12/article-2099983-11B080A8000005DC-961_634x918.jpg

Fact of the matter is Clive Davis former president of Arista (and old school Illuminati) lost tons of money when Whitney lost her voice due to her crack habit. Whitney was clean and had been for years in 2008. However the damage of her years of drug abuse had already taken its toll on her career. The Illuminati have no use for entertainers who are addicts unless they are still capable of producing revenue and openly display their drug habits. However once that money train stops; label heads take notes and meet in secret to discuss how to recoup their losses. Unfortunately, like many other artists who died before her, Whitney was worth more dead than alive. Although she looked under duress at Kelly Price's event, it is unlikely Whitney took her own life. The day before she died she was doing what she loved, performing. Why would she end her life and leave her daughter?
That is so terrible if that is true. It makes you wonder if the same thing happened with Michael Jackson, their 'money train' stopped and Michael was pushed off the 'freedom train' so to speak.:(
I know Whitney wouldn't take her own life and she loved her daughter 'Bobbi Kristina Brown' loads they were very close. Whitney's death might of been a tragic accident?
Let's keep Whitney Houston and her family in our prayers. This is so shocking! Whitney did two duets with Jermaine Jackson before she broke out on her own. I think the Jackson family would be crushed by the news of her death. Whitney knew Jermaine Jackson, La Toya Jackson, Michael Jackson and Janet Jackson. I am still trying to wrap my brain around this.

pheony
13-02-2012, 12:51 AM
No.

cotarddelusion
13-02-2012, 02:36 AM
That is so terrible if that is true. It makes you wonder if the same thing happened with Michael Jackson, their 'money train' stopped and Michael was pushed off the 'freedom train' so to speak.:(
I know Whitney wouldn't take her own life and she loved her daughter Bobbi Kristina loads they were very close.
Let's keep Whitney Houston and her family in our prayers. This is so shocking! Whitney did two duets with Jermaine Jackson before she broke out on her own. I think the Jackson family would be crushed by the news of her death. Whitney knew Jermaine Jackson, La Toya Jackson, Michael Jackson and Janet Jackson. I am still trying to wrap my brain around this.

Dont forget winehouse, only last year. Clean from drugs (like whitney and mj) ready for a comeback and then suddenly they die in rather vague strange 'found dead' scenarios. I know it happens but im always a little suspicious of how cagey the media are about talking about causes of death, its always 'toxicology test takes 6 weeks to complete, nothing suspucious, que other celebrities feelings on the death, dont ask questions etc'. The elites are getting so good at this its happening time after time! Whether involved in the actual death or just poisoning them long term. Heath Ledger, Anna Nicole Smith, Brittany Murphy, Micheal Jackson, Amy Winehouse, and now Whitney. May be some ive missed and there will most likely be more.

andiliz
13-02-2012, 02:44 AM
Dont forget winehouse, only last year. Clean from drugs (like whitney and mj) ready for a comeback and then suddenly they die in rather vague strange 'found dead' scenarios. I know it happens but im always a little suspicious of how cagey the media are about talking about causes of death, its always 'toxicology test takes 6 weeks to complete, nothing suspucious, que other celebrities feelings on the death, dont ask questions etc'. The elites are getting so good at this its happening time after time! Whether involved in the actual death or just poisoning them long term. Heath Ledger, Anna Nicole Smith, Brittany Murphy, Micheal Jackson, Amy Winehouse, and now Whitney. May be some ive missed and there will most likely be more.
Yes sadly there will defo be more deaths, more Hollywood celebrities murdered by the elite.:(
Whitney's death might of been a tragic accident? But I can't help thinking the powers that be might of killed her. :(

cotarddelusion
13-02-2012, 03:02 AM
I forgot also Corey Haim, Stephen Gately, Alexander Mcqueen, Nick Carters sister, A billionairess it girl whos name has lost me??

Its very odd. All found dead prematurely. Even if these deaths are just drug related and not any conspiracy a serious issue still remains. I also remember that brittany murphys husband was found dead 5 months after she was and that freaked me out. And with whitneys daughter being taken to hospital after her mum died she needs looking after big time right now.

martg
13-02-2012, 03:09 AM
Oh, for crying out loud. :rolleyes:

:D
Don't you know everything is a conspiracy? :eek:

andiliz
13-02-2012, 03:35 AM
I forgot also Corey Haim, Stephen Gately, Alexander Mcqueen, Nick Carters sister, A billionairess it girl whos name has lost me??

Its very odd. All found dead prematurely. Even if these deaths are just drug related and not any conspiracy a serious issue still remains. I also remember that brittany murphys husband was found dead 5 months after she was and that freaked me out. And with whitneys daughter being taken to hospital after her mum died she needs looking after big time right now.
Do you mean the death of Casey Johnson, an heiress to the Johnson & Johnson fortune?

It is very tragic that Michael Jackson, Amy Winehouse and now Whitney Houston have all died so young. I was also upset when Etta James died.

featheredfish
13-02-2012, 05:48 AM
Do you mean the death of Casey Johnson, an heiress to the Johnson & Johnson fortune?

It is very tragic that Michael Jackson, Amy Winehouse and now Whitney Houston have all died so young. I was also upset when Etta James died.
Jackson had been pumping painkillers and sleeping gear for decades.

Amy Winehouse openly copped anything she could get her hands on, even wrote a song about people trying to get her to rehab, she eventually died of alcohol poisoning.

Whitney had a very public, long-term crack cocaine habit.

The only surprise here is that they each lasted as long as they did.

size_of_light
13-02-2012, 08:06 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if she was murdered.

Dead Whitney had the potential to generate much more income for music executives than Twitchy-Eyed Crack Whore Whitney.

Her voice was gone and she was only tarnishing back catalogue sales by continuing to live.

Send a ninja hitman into her room disguised as a valet, drug her at gunpoint and ease her into a warm bath to die.

Backflip out the nearest open window and chuckle as you read the morning paper at the corner coffee shop the next day when reports say there were no suspicious circumstances.

Get into a fight with Steven Seagal about an unrelated matter later in the day and escape by tossing a smoke bomb at his feet.

armoured_amazon
13-02-2012, 08:09 AM
I pasted some good comments made on VC's blog in this link, too tired to copy paste over :o

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=200601

size_of_light
13-02-2012, 08:11 AM
I pasted some good comments made on VC's blog in this link, too tired to copy paste over :o

Thanks for the link you lazy bitch :p

armoured_amazon
13-02-2012, 08:19 AM

/:D

ftil
13-02-2012, 08:21 AM

Oh, I hate when women are called bitch. Are you a male? If so...you would have to change your avatar......size of a dick. :D :p

size_of_light
13-02-2012, 08:28 AM
/:D

That VC comment you posted was a bit of a trip. :eek:

Urrrgh...now I have to actually watch that Madonna superbowl thing to see for myself.

Oh, I hate when women are called bitch. Are you a male? If so...you would have to change your avatar......size of a dick. :D :p

I'm a big fan of the word 'bitch'. :D

ftil
13-02-2012, 08:42 AM

I don't share your enthusiasm. :D

armoured_amazon
13-02-2012, 08:47 AM
That VC comment you posted was a bit of a trip. :eek:

Urrrgh...now I have to actually watch that Madonna superbowl thing to see for myself.

I always learn a lot from the comments under the articles on that site. :)

Haha me too, it reminds me of Bette Davis, one of my favourite actresses. And silver screen slaps. Like this one from her nemesis.

Top quote lol:

"What makes this the best slap ever?

1. Joan is on a higher step, putting her at a prime angle for maximum bitch slappage.

2. Said bitch is too busy flapping her gums to know what's about to hit her.

3. Joan doesn't just lift her hand, she reaches back and does a total round house with her entire arm.

4. Joan goes for the jaw and knocks the bitch off her feet.

5. Joan stares that bitch down after she slaps the bricks off that ho, then, like a lady, she daintily lifts her gown and leaves."

Best Slap Ever HQ - YouTube

size_of_light
13-02-2012, 09:21 AM
I always learn a lot from the comments under the articles on that site. :)

Haha me too, it reminds me of Bette Davis, one of my favourite actresses. And silver screen slaps. Like this one from her nemesis.

Top quote lol:

"What makes this the best slap ever?

1. Joan is on a higher step, putting her at a prime angle for maximum bitch slappage.

2. Said bitch is too busy flapping her gums to know what's about to hit her.

3. Joan doesn't just lift her hand, she reaches back and does a total round house with her entire arm.

4. Joan goes for the jaw and knocks the bitch off her feet.

5. Joan stares that bitch down after she slaps the bricks off that ho, then, like a lady, she daintily lifts her gown and leaves."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5i-0Ew5rslc

lol

sephera
13-02-2012, 10:21 AM
Check some of the pictures of the Grammy's, this reeks of Illuminati. 10 years ago I never saw this shit in music videos or Grammy awards.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2100319/Grammys-2012-Queen-Of-The-Night-Adele-sweeps-board-winning-SIX-Grammy-Awards-world-music-pauses-remember-fallen-sister-Whitney-Houston.html

martg
13-02-2012, 10:34 AM
Check some of the pictures of the Grammy's, this reeks of Illuminati. 10 years ago I never saw this shit in music videos or Grammy awards.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2100319/Grammys-2012-Queen-Of-The-Night-Adele-sweeps-board-winning-SIX-Grammy-Awards-world-music-pauses-remember-fallen-sister-Whitney-Houston.html

yeah the symbolism is everywhere, but the overwhelming feeling i get from those pics is "What a bunch of fake twats"
and it's impossible to see a picture of Paul McCartney without feeling the need to punch him in the face.

merlincove
13-02-2012, 10:36 AM

But did the illuminati install the crack addiction :rolleyes:

(they are wyley buggers, tha knows)

merlincove
13-02-2012, 10:37 AM
No.

Are you sure?

Would you like to ask the audiance?

merlincove
13-02-2012, 10:40 AM

Do you have any fanning toward the word 'biatch,' or (insert as many vowels as you like) biatchitude?

It does sound rather fetching when one articulates it so, wouldn't you agree?

:)

size_of_light
13-02-2012, 11:28 AM
Do you have any fanning toward the word 'biatch,' or (insert as many vowels as you like) biatchitude?

It does sound rather fetching when one articulates it so, wouldn't you agree?

:)

That sounds like fun but I could never pull it off.

I prefer to use it when I'm brooding in my fireside chair, cupping a brandy and smoking a pipe Basil Rathbone-style.

As the shadows from the firelight flicker over my furrowed brow, I suddenly hurl the brandy glass into the flames in a moment of unbearable, tormented rage.

Sinking back into my chair with forlorn resignation, an ironic smirk slowly spreads over my face as I mutter:

"You're a magnificent bitch, Rebecca."

rolf harris
13-02-2012, 11:38 AM
http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/8736/40656832418941756421515.jpg

rolf harris
13-02-2012, 11:39 AM
http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/1192/whitneydead.jpg

christ4life
13-02-2012, 12:14 PM
The whole drug thing begins with fallen angels showing people how to make drugs in ancient times. Taking drugs prevents people from living a normal life, and being spiritually in tune. I don't know Whitney personally but I think she may have become free, and repented for her sins as her last song was Jesus Loves Me. These people do not want anything to do with Jesus or the christan religion for that matter, and they decided to take her out. I just think it is suspicious that all these people around her would not do there best to keep the drugs away from her in the first place. If you see someone in pain you should at least help them, but when all these celebrities die of drug problems nobody is around to help them.

size_of_light
13-02-2012, 01:03 PM
I suppose this has already been posted/pointed out in one of the threads on this.

Here's Jennifer Hudson at the Grammys paying tribute to Whitney Houston/ripping off her song before her body is cold:

http://i41.tinypic.com/wks9hh.jpg

armoured_amazon
13-02-2012, 04:04 PM
yeah the symbolism is everywhere, but the overwhelming feeling i get from those pics is "What a bunch of fake twats"
and it's impossible to see a picture of Paul McCartney without feeling the need to punch him in the face.

Haha :D

But did the illuminati install the crack addiction :rolleyes:

(they are wyley buggers, tha knows)

Well, her manager probably got her on it. We know how much easier creative types and celebs are when under the influence; it's easier for staff to steal funds, get them where they need to be and do what they need to do (unless they're rebellious lol). I know I have a multi-addictive personality, creative people often do, and I've never been to an industry party or daytime gathering where there isn't coke and other stuff being bandied about like it's a staple dietary supplement.

That sounds like fun but I could never pull it off.

I prefer to use it when I'm brooding in my fireside chair, cupping a brandy and smoking a pipe Basil Rathbone-style.

As the shadows from the firelight flicker over my furrowed brow, I suddenly hurl the brandy glass into the flames in a moment of unbearable, tormented rage.

Sinking back into my chair with forlorn resignation, an ironic smirk slowly spreads over my face as I mutter:

"You're a magnificent bitch, Rebecca."

Do you write? You should write :D

The whole drug thing begins with fallen angels showing people how to make drugs in ancient times. Taking drugs prevents people from living a normal life, and being spiritually in tune. I don't know Whitney personally but I think she may have become free, and repented for her sins as her last song was Jesus Loves Me. These people do not want anything to do with Jesus or the christan religion for that matter, and they decided to take her out. I just think it is suspicious that all these people around her would not do there best to keep the drugs away from her in the first place. If you see someone in pain you should at least help them, but when all these celebrities die of drug problems nobody is around to help them.

Yes.

decode reality
13-02-2012, 05:45 PM
And people call the Daily Mail "dumbed down". :rolleyes:

andiliz
13-02-2012, 06:11 PM
The whole drug thing begins with fallen angels showing people how to make drugs in ancient times. Taking drugs prevents people from living a normal life, and being spiritually in tune. I don't know Whitney personally but I think she may have become free, and repented for her sins as her last song was "Jesus Loves Me". These people do not want anything to do with Jesus or the Christian religion for that matter, and they decided to take her out. I just think it is suspicious that all these people around her would not do there best to keep the drugs away from her in the first place. If you see someone in pain you should at least help them, but when all these celebrities die of drug problems nobody is around to help them.
I think that is true. But just singing gospel songs or Christian hymns, spirituals and songs is not enough. You have to be a proper Christian, have the Holy Spirit working in your life, you have to be 'born again' and be 'Baptised', you have to repent of your sins, turn away from the worldly things you know are wrong and follow Lord Jesus Christ and then you will be saved.

The music industry sure is an evil industry. I think it would be very hard to stay pure and be a true Christian in that environment.
Some think Bobby Brown (Whitney's ex-husband) was part of her downfall. Maybe he was her handler at one time?

"Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord....."

bustamove
13-02-2012, 06:41 PM
http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/8736/40656832418941756421515.jpg

http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/1192/whitneydead.jpg

IS THAT MEANT TO BE FUNNY?BECAUSE THERE,S NOTHING FUNNY ABOUT ADDICTION OF ANY KIND:rolleyes::mad:

bobster
13-02-2012, 06:51 PM
I suppose this has already been posted/pointed out in one of the threads on this.

Here's Jennifer Hudson at the Grammys paying tribute to Whitney Houston/ripping off her song before her body is cold:

its not her song though, dolly parton did it originally

anniepeer
13-02-2012, 08:00 PM
i gotta say, i just did some reading on this woman and i decided the cover for her single they represented at the grammys is kinds scary looking, if you know whats going on behind the curtains..

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d4/I_will_always_love_you.jpg

she looks dead. and that weird scarf around her head...

riviera1992
13-02-2012, 08:04 PM
You are EXACTLY right. Their MOs is always the same. Icons in the mist of comeback projects showing signs of personal weakness are prime sacrifice material.
Every year the Illuminati shows off their newest puppet slave at shows like the Grammys. For those of us who's done lots of research about the Illuminati, we can see their blatant in your face agenda and it's plain criminal. They sacrificed an icon the day before (Whitney) and they brag about it the following day. Typical Modus Operande. They're so obvious and predictable they bore me. Can wait to see what they have in store for 12/2012.

cotarddelusion
13-02-2012, 08:04 PM
Just taken these posted links from another thread:

Whitney Houston’s Death and The Secret-Society, Called The Music Industry

http://occultandmusic.wordpress.com/2012/02/12/whitney-houstons-death-and-the-secret-society-called-the-music-industry/

Whitney's Death: An Earlier Incident?

This article is quite interesting... it shares information about Whitney's body being kept upstairs in the room, in state until after the party downstairs had finished? What were they doing with her body????

It also tells of a leak felt from the person staying below whitneys suite:

Then there’s the mysterious story of a leak that occurred the night before from Whitney’s group of suites. A man on the third floor right underneath Houston’s suite suddenly experienced water cascading into his bathroom from above at 2:30am. It wasn’t just a trickle. The man called security, then went upstairs to the fourth floor to see what was going on. He swears to me that it was Whitney’s bathtub that was overflowing. He also says that a flat screen television had been been broken–the screen was smashed. My sources at the hotel say there was a “leak” but that it wasn’t from Whitney’s room.

A leak from whitneys room? Broken flatscreen? What was going on up there?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rogerfriedman/2012/02/12/whitneys-death-an-earlier-incident/

Here is another very strange article about an incident involving Whitney's daughter the night before she died:

Whitney Houston News: Daughter Bobbi Kristina Found Unconscious in Bathtub

No, the headline isn't a mistake -- in an eerie coincidence, Bobbi Kristina Brown was found unconscious in a bathtub in the same hotel that Whitney Houston's body was found the next day.

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/297685/20120213/whitney-houston-bobbi-kristina-brown-bathtub-dead.htm

This just gets weirder and weirder... if the articles are genuine

frase
13-02-2012, 08:38 PM
Right.....
Anything suspicious here?
Bueller....anyone...anyone?
Seems a bit too contrived and all too convenient they found her in a hotel room with pills me thinks...
She had drug problems, but still, she is very young to die at 48...
Something smells wrong about this...

cotarddelusion
13-02-2012, 08:41 PM
Check these threads in the useless media forum:

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=200462

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=200473

Plenty of discussion there, no need for another Whitney thread :)

frase
13-02-2012, 08:50 PM
Check these threads in the useless media forum:

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=200462

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=200473

Plenty of discussion there, no need for another Whitney thread :)
It's not useless media....it's a hugely talented woman dying and is very much today's news...
Sort it out moderators....
This is a big story..

cotarddelusion
13-02-2012, 09:22 PM
It's not useless media....it's a hugely talented woman dying and is very much today's news...
This is a big story..

sorry, that wasn't just me dubbing it "useless media" although I completely understand why they picked that title for that sub-forum TBH :p

go check the threads out anyways, Im afraid in thinking this story is important you are way outnumbered on the david icke forum but I think its worth looking into in regards to the secret societies connections with the music industry and possible ritualistic connections that are covered in the other threads.

mariag
13-02-2012, 09:28 PM

Note the Pyramid and the all seeing Eye? You have the answer right there :)

belts
13-02-2012, 10:13 PM
...It is useless media...

EDIT: OHWAIT!!!

I meant

CONSPIRACY!!!!! *punches window*

armoured_amazon
13-02-2012, 10:25 PM
Just taken these posted links from another thread:

Whitney Houston’s Death and The Secret-Society, Called The Music Industry

http://occultandmusic.wordpress.com/2012/02/12/whitney-houstons-death-and-the-secret-society-called-the-music-industry/

Whitney's Death: An Earlier Incident?

This article is quite interesting... it shares information about Whitney's body being kept upstairs in the room, in state until after the party downstairs had finished? What were they doing with her body????

It also tells of a leak felt from the person staying below whitneys suite:

Then there’s the mysterious story of a leak that occurred the night before from Whitney’s group of suites. A man on the third floor right underneath Houston’s suite suddenly experienced water cascading into his bathroom from above at 2:30am. It wasn’t just a trickle. The man called security, then went upstairs to the fourth floor to see what was going on. He swears to me that it was Whitney’s bathtub that was overflowing. He also says that a flat screen television had been been broken–the screen was smashed. My sources at the hotel say there was a “leak” but that it wasn’t from Whitney’s room.

A leak from whitneys room? Broken flatscreen? What was going on up there?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rogerfriedman/2012/02/12/whitneys-death-an-earlier-incident/

Here is another very strange article about an incident involving Whitney's daughter the night before she died:

Whitney Houston News: Daughter Bobbi Kristina Found Unconscious in Bathtub

No, the headline isn't a mistake -- in an eerie coincidence, Bobbi Kristina Brown was found unconscious in a bathtub in the same hotel that Whitney Houston's body was found the next day.

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/297685/20120213/whitney-houston-bobbi-kristina-brown-bathtub-dead.htm

This just gets weirder and weirder... if the articles are genuine

The flooding was from Bobbi's room and I just read about that on TMZ:

'Our sources say it happened on the same floor of the hotel where Whitney would be found dead the next day. We're told the room Bobbi Kristina was in was booked under Whitney's name.'

Which begs the question, did they try and take Whitney out the night before by messing with her meds and get the wrong room? :eek:

andiliz
13-02-2012, 11:23 PM
You are EXACTLY right. Their MOs is always the same. Icons in the mist of comeback projects showing signs of personal weakness are prime sacrifice material.
Every year the Illuminati shows off their newest puppet slave at shows like the Grammys. For those of us who's done lots of research about the Illuminati, we can see their blatant in your face agenda and it's plain criminal. They sacrificed an icon the day before (Whitney) and they brag about it the following day. Typical Modus Operande. They're so obvious and predictable they bore me. Can wait to see what they have in store for 12/2012.
The guy 'Clive Davis' was to do with Michael Jackson and $ONY BMG as well?

gonzo75
14-02-2012, 12:52 AM
This is a big story..

Nah, just another vintage crackhead, no great loss to humanity ;)

I'll never understand why people get so gushy and surprised when these junkie scum buckets snuff themselves out eventually. Its not romantic or tragic, its the result of low quality sub human behaviour.
Why would anybody reward this filthy degenerate with their admiration?
This vile creature had probably spent the last 25-30 years puking and shitting on herself as a result of her various physical dependencies.

How is that iconic or glamorous?

merlincove
14-02-2012, 12:54 AM
This is a big story..

This is the section regarding celebrity's. There have been a number of threads on Whitney, and i have merged your thread here in order to keep all the info in one place.

coco
14-02-2012, 02:47 AM
Don't you know everything is a conspiracy? :eek:

Apparently so. I just wish they would stop conspiring to make me late for work with all the wrecks on the highway of late. :D

christ4life
14-02-2012, 06:39 AM
I think that is true. But just singing gospel songs or Christian hymns, spirituals and songs is not enough. You have to be a proper Christian, have the Holy Spirit working in your life, you have to be 'born again' and be 'Baptised', you have to repent of your sins, turn away from the worldly things you know are wrong and follow Lord Jesus Christ and then you will be saved.

The music industry sure is an evil industry. I think it would be very hard to stay pure and be a true Christian in that environment.
Some think Bobby Brown (Whitney's ex-husband) was part of her downfall. Maybe he was her handler at one time?

"Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord....."

This is true, and Jesus did save the thief on the cross who was with him. The fact that she was out of the business for awhile made me think she could have tried to get out of the industry, and that was why she was given drugs. Who knows but I think she could have been a sacrifice to possibly someone else who wanted to take her place. The clues are in the grammy award show. Could this be why we see so many former stars all of a sudden come back to perform because they have sold themselves out for fame. I always wounder why they keep coming back.

riviera1992
14-02-2012, 08:17 AM
This is true, and Jesus did save the thief on the cross who was with him. The fact that she was out of the business for awhile made me think she could have tried to get out of the industry, and that was why she was given drugs. Who knows but I think she could have been a sacrifice to possibly someone else who wanted to take her place. The clues are in the grammy award show. Could this be why we see so many former stars all of a sudden come back to perform because they have sold themselves out for fame. I always wounder why they keep coming back.

Sometimes there's residual contracts unfullfilled. Just for example, she might have had a 10 year/5 album deal with her masters or 10 year/5 movie deal and she was obligated and forced to get back out there and do her dog and pony show as ordered by her masters.

But TPTB knew that as soon as they'd have enough material to make money they'd get rid of her since celebrities of this stature are worth more dead than alive.

My guess is Charlie Sheen will be the next one to be odeed on booze/pills mix. God knows he pissed "them" off when he left his show because TPTB couldn't control him anymore. And I'm pretty sure he wasn't done with his contract.

Just like Michael Jackson had to comeback to repay his multi-million dollar loan to Sony against his music catalogues. He could've just let "them" have his catalogues as repayment but he absolutely wanted those for his kids and chose to make a comeback concert/movie instead and we all know what happened.

The Illuminati are the rulers of this world full of illusions. That's why the best way to survive is to stay clear of their path of destruction and live a frugal life in the light of God and ask for his protection as often as we can until we're finally delivered from evil when we too pass on to the spirit world.

christ4life
14-02-2012, 09:42 AM
Sometimes there's residual contracts unfullfilled. Just for example, she might have had a 10 year/5 album deal with her masters or 10 year/5 movie deal and she was obligated and forced to get back out there and do her dog and pony show as ordered by her masters.

But TPTB knew that as soon as they'd have enough material to make money they'd get rid of her since celebrities of this stature are worth more dead than alive.

My guess is Charlie Sheen will be the next one to be odeed on booze/pills mix. God knows he pissed "them" off when he left his show because TPTB couldn't control him anymore. And I'm pretty sure he wasn't done with his contract.

Just like Michael Jackson had to comeback to repay his multi-million dollar loan to Sony against his music catalogues. He could've just let "them" have his catalogues as repayment but he absolutely wanted those for his kids and chose to make a comeback concert/movie instead and we all know what happened.

The Illuminati are the rulers of this world full of illusions. That's why the best way to survive is to stay clear of their path of destruction and live a frugal life in the light of God and ask for his protection as often as we can until we're finally delivered from evil when we too pass on to the spirit world.

Well that explains it. I guess I get confused when it comes to the contract. I think the music they put out there in public also tells alot about what is going on with them. I think Whitney tried to get away as well as some others that have died.

andiliz
14-02-2012, 01:50 PM
I don't know why Whitney wanted to make another come back. Maybe it was to make money? I guess Whitney always wanted to be famous and enjoyed being a famous singer and enjoyed performing. Maybe she wanted to prove she can still do it?
Whitney must of worked really hard to get where she got in the music industry, sure she had a lot of talent, was good-looking and she had good family connections (her mother is Cissy Houston, her cousins are Dionne Warwick and Dee Dee Warwick and her godmother was Aretha Franklin) but it still takes a lot of hard work and dedication. Maybe she just couldn't give her career up?

If you look at the British 1960s singer "Helen Shapiro" (born 28 September 1946) who was an English singer and actress. She is best known for her 1960s UK chart toppers, "You Don't Know" and "Walkin' Back to Happiness". Helen Shapiro isn't as famous as Whitney, but Helen managed to leave the music industry and showbiz behind her for good and become a born again Christian. Helen only sings Christian songs now and she travels around telling people about the gospel (the good news) for very little money.

I think if Whitney had wanted to leave the music industry and showbiz for good she could of done it, but it would mean she would of have to of totally changed her lifestyle and she would have to leave her record company.

andiliz
14-02-2012, 02:13 PM
I wonder why people like Ozzy Osbourne and Keith Richards are still alive, they are known drug addicts, yet they still keep on going.
I got a feeling Whitney might of been killed.

lovely one
14-02-2012, 09:13 PM
Sometimes I think that all real stars will be gone very soon.
Then will be left with creatures like Minaj...Rihanna..and all those tramps.
And worms like Bieber..who play by the rules and are just making money .
Important individuals are they targets. I really can"t tell what happened to Whitney , but she was also forgotten and no one from those celebs who are " crying over her " now gave a damn. Fake..fake...they are all just fake puppets.
Unbelivable .

measle_weasel
14-02-2012, 09:31 PM
Right.....
Anything suspicious here?
Bueller....anyone...anyone?
Seems a bit too contrived and all too convenient they found her in a hotel room with pills me thinks...
She had drug problems, but still, she is very young to die at 48...
Something smells wrong about this...

At 48, after decades of abusing the crack rock, what would be strange is if she did not die an early death. Bizarre, even, knowing the immense strain that crack puts on ones body.

People have died much younger, from much less drug abuse.

measle_weasel
14-02-2012, 09:33 PM
This is a big story..

David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Useless Media / Celebrities / Entertainment Industry

Sorted.

andiliz
14-02-2012, 11:43 PM
Sometimes I think that all real stars will be gone very soon.
Then will be left with creatures like Minaj...Rihanna..and all those tramps.
And worms like Bieber..who play by the rules and are just making money .
Important individuals are they targets. I really can"t tell what happened to Whitney , but she was also forgotten and no one from those celebs who are " crying over her " now gave a damn. Fake..fake...they are all just fake puppets.
Unbelivable .
The only celebrity I care about and love is Michael Jackson.
But these others deaths like Amy Winehouse, Etta James and Whitney Houston bring back the pain of losing Michael. I think about Michael every day. I feel sorry for the fans of Amy, Etta and Whitney.

runlikehell
15-02-2012, 02:02 AM
So what's randy quaid saying about it all?

didn't he name Whitney amongest others who he said could get star whacked :confused:

trixie
15-02-2012, 10:20 AM

didn't he name Whitney amongest others who he said could get star whacked :confused:

No, he did say other celebrities in general, but as far as I can determine, the ones he named are Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears & Mel Gibson.

And although he did call the people actually doing the killing, the assasins: starwhackers- the people at the head are mafia, business men, organized crime. It is his belief that David Carradine & Heath Ledger were murdered among others. Both deaths were strange & I believe were murdered.

So anyone who is worth more dead than alive, has money or has knowledge of their crimes is expendable & would be killed according to Quaid - is my understanding.

It is my belief that the media dismisses them as running from the law & crazy
to deflect away from the real problem of organized crime in Hollywood which would include the pedophilia problem that Cory Feldman has spoken out about. Organized crime must have a stranglehold of power in the news media business- there is no investigative journalism anymore really.

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2010-11-01/gossip/27079870_1_evi-drug-overdose-celebrities

As for their current problems, the pair says a deadly group, who they refer to as "Star Whackers," is attempting to kill them for their money.

"They follow us, they tail us," Randy said. "They tag our cell phone, they hack our computer."

He added, "We're not faking it. We're confronting it."

Evi, 47, said their alleged assassins could be "an estate planner who would make a living trust and a county that could cash Randy's royalty stream forever."

"They are business men," she continued. "It's the mafia, it's organized crime."

The couple, married since 1989, also claimed that other celebrities may be in danger, including Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears and Mel Gibson.

trixie
15-02-2012, 10:39 AM

Maybe the murder of Ronnie Chasen was by a starwhacker also- the homeless man on the bike was just the fall guy, lol. Does anyone really believe that a man on a bike would shoot her like that????

Was Randy Quaid Right? - YouTube

animals
16-02-2012, 08:07 PM
Whitney WAS murdered and the truth will eventually come out.

Michael Jackson was a distant cousin...

Her death occurred the eve of the BAFTAS and another prestigious event, the name that currently's escaped me. It happened on the 11TH!!! Not long after MADONNA at the Superbowl and her dancers used dance moves to spell hieroglyphic messages, etc. The Freemasons ALSO had an advert just beforehand...the whole thing about Freemasonry is that one needs to be invited by other existing members, it's NOT an organisation anybody can join willy-nilly! It was just after the Full Moon, etc.

ALSO, she came to me, just like the others, as she was passing over. Diana, Michael Jackson, Anna Nicole Smith (I knew her briefly as Vicki whilst we were young models in London), Betty Shine, etc.

Michael Jackson actually went out to see whom the ambulance was for on his estate...and realised too late it was for him! He was too weak to run and there was nowhere for him TO run. The b*stards!

The hotel where Whitney was murdered is owned by people associated with the horrid MK-ULTRA Mind Control programmes, of which Whitney, Michael and the others were also life long victims.

She was a ritual sacrifice.

Tiamat Sue and all the animals. x

animals
16-02-2012, 08:37 PM
Also, the very next night at the BAFTA Award CEREMONY/RITUAL in Baby-LON-DON, Jennifer Hudson sang the song Dolly Parton apparently wrote which made Whitney famous...the one that most people who complain of noise nusisance from their neighbours complain of, "I'll Always Love You"...but she sang it SO expertly well, I was instantly suspicious because a song of that calibre, that breaks the mold with it's high notes, can NOT be performed that well unless the singer has rehearsed it religiously for a long time before the date of the performance!

andiliz
16-02-2012, 09:59 PM
Whitney WAS murdered and the truth will eventually come out.

Michael Jackson was a distant cousin...

Her death occurred the eve of the BAFTAS and another prestigious event, the name that currently's escaped me. It happened on the 11TH!!! Not long after MADONNA at the Superbowl and her dancers used dance moves to spell hieroglyphic messages, etc. The Freemasons ALSO had an advert just beforehand...the whole thing about Freemasonry is that one needs to be invited by other existing members, it's NOT an organisation anybody can join willy-nilly! It was just after the Full Moon, etc.

ALSO, she came to me, just like the others, as she was passing over. Diana, Michael Jackson, Anna Nicole Smith (I knew her briefly as Vicki whilst we were young models in London), Betty Shine, etc.

Michael Jackson actually went out to see whom the ambulance was for on his estate...and realised too late it was for him! He was too weak to run and there was nowhere for him TO run. The b*stards!

The hotel where Whitney was murdered is owned by people associated with the horrid MK-ULTRA Mind Control programmes, of which Whitney, Michael and the others were also life long victims.

She was a ritual sacrifice.

Whitney's mother is Cissy Houston, her cousins are Dionne Warwick and Dee Dee Warwick and her godmother is Aretha Franklin.
I didn't know she was related to Michael Jackson at all?
I'm a fan of Michael Jackson. Do you have anymore info about what you think happened to him?

rolf harris
16-02-2012, 10:18 PM
IS THAT MEANT TO BE FUNNY?BECAUSE THERE,S NOTHING FUNNY ABOUT ADDICTION OF ANY KIND:rolleyes::mad:

http://i44.tinypic.com/k2ck7m.jpg

anniepeer
16-02-2012, 11:04 PM
mhh, interesting...:

http://www.spin.com/articles/whitney-houston-album-prices-soar-sony-apologizes-mistake?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=021612

rolf harris
16-02-2012, 11:09 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/424517_109900119137131_100003514301855_34756_64508 6891_n.jpg
http://listentoleon.net/wp/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Bobby-Brown-King-Of-Stage.jpg

anniepeer
17-02-2012, 12:02 AM
this just in:

http://yeeeah.com/2012/02/16/clive-davis-isnt-paying-for-whitneys-funeral/

Whitney Houston’s family announced yesterday that there would be no public memorial service or public wake before the singer’s funeral on Saturday (although it will be broadcast on television), leaving thousands of fans understandably disappointed. Almost as disappointed as Whitney’s family was when they learned that Clive Davis — who had been footing all of Whitney’s bills for the last year — would not be paying for her funeral. A source told Radar Online:

“Clive was paying the majority of Whitney’s bills before she died. He was even paying for her room at the Beverly Hilton Hotel; she was out of money. She didn’t have anything left.

Clive won’t be paying for any part of Whitney’s funeral though. Whitney’s family will be responsible for all the costs.

Whitney’s fortune is gone… music industry heavy hitters [were] supporting her and her label [was] fronting her cash against her next album. She might [have been] homeless if not for people saving her. She [was] broke as a joke.”

andiliz
17-02-2012, 02:06 AM
Looks like Whitney was worth more dead than alive. Poor Whitney. May God bless her and her family.

andiliz
17-02-2012, 02:12 AM
Satanism in hip hop encore edition pt 35 Whitney Houston & SACRIFICING A LEGEND - YouTube

riviera1992
17-02-2012, 02:15 AM
mhh, interesting...:

http://www.spin.com/articles/whitney-houston-album-prices-soar-sony-apologizes-mistake?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=021612

Clive Davis is smiling....

ftil
17-02-2012, 03:54 AM
Satanism in hip hop encore edition pt 35 Whitney Houston & SACRIFICING A LEGEND - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzFElz0T-3A&feature=player_embedded)

Lots of BS and farfetched conclusions. :rolleyes:

armoured_amazon
17-02-2012, 04:33 AM
TMZ always happen to be there before anyone else, don't they? And have more access.

How did they get pictures of the bathtub? Aren't crime scenes sealed off? How did they get in Britney's house when she had her meltdown? THey were also first to report Michael Jackson and Brittany Murphy's deaths.

http://tecdiary.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/tmz.jpg

I wondered why they're called TMZ and thought of Tammuz. When I googled TMZ, it says Thirty Mile Zone, but I'm not convinced.

http://iuhuru.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/AOL.jpghttp://timenolonger.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/allseeingeye01.jpg?w=450

TMZ.com is a celebrity news website that debuted on November 8, 2005. It was a collaboration between America Online (AOL) and Telepictures Productions, a division of Warner Bros.,[4] until Time Warner divested AOL in 2009. However, it is still affiliated with AOL News and has the AOL News logo affixed in the upper right corner. The letters TMZ stand for thirty-mile zone, referring to the "studio zone" within a 30 miles (48 km) radius of the intersection of West Beverly Boulevard and North La Cienega Boulevard in Los Angeles.[5] Shooting within this zone is considered local. Locations outside this zone are subject to mileage and travel time charges by the talent and crew.[5]

TMZ's managing editor is Harvey Levin, a lawyer-turned-journalist who got his start as a legal expert on LA's KCBS-TV.[6] The site claims that it does not pay for stories or interviews; however, Levin has admitted that TMZ does "sometimes pay sources for leads on stories".[7][8][9] Levin has stated that "everything is researched and vetted for accuracy."[10] A companion TV series, TMZ on TV, debuted on September 10, 2007.
(Wiki)

http://www.nazarite.net/graphics/symbol-cross.gif

CROSS - Many people assume that the cross is a Christian symbol. Christians have indeed adopted the cross but its origins date back long before the Messiah was ever born. The cross can be dated back to ancient Babylon and the worship of the sun-gods Mithra and Tammuz. In fact the cross was not used by Christians until the fourth century after Emperor Constantine (a pagan sun-worshipper) had a vision of the cross in front of the sun.
http://www.nazarite.net/occult-symbols.html

http://www.fashionmagazine.com/blogs/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Feb12-theysaid.jpg

Throughout the Bible music is the ultimate sign of turning the back on the Word or the cross. As the women worshiped Tammuz (the sun god) musically in the temple, the men turned their back to the temple as they worshiped the real sun in the east (Ezekiel 8). See image of Bacchus below. Notic the sign of the cross and the instruments of Apollo (Apollyon, Abaddon, the father of music, harmony)

Bishop Alexander Hislop notes that the cross as an idol is the ultimate confession of loss of faith in the Savior who triumphed over the cross.

Chapter V, Section VI
(The Two Babylons)
http://www.piney.com/His56.html

http://www.piney.com/HisMuX.gif

http://nabiy4america.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/article-2097020-119ab339000005dc-871_964x704.jpg

VALENTINE'S DAY
Pagans in Rome celebrated the evening of February 14th and February 15th and as an idolatrous festival in honor of Lupercus "the hunter of wolves". It was not until the reign of Pope Gelasius that the holiday became a "Christian" custom. "As far back as 496, Pope Gelasius changed Lupercalia on February 15th to St. Valentine's Day on February 14th." The original Saint Valentine was Nimrod, on this day in February, Semiramis, the mother of Tammuz, was said to have been purified and to have appeared for the first time in public with her son as the original "mother and child."
http://www.nazarite.net/evil-holidays.html

The cult of Tammuz centred around two yearly festivals, one celebrating his marriage to the goddess Inanna, the other lamenting his death at the hands of demons from the netherworld. During the 3rd Dynasty of Ur (c. 2112–c. 2004 bc) in the city of Umma (modern Tell Jokha), the marriage of the god was dramatically celebrated in February–March, Umma’s Month of the Festival of Tammuz.
http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/582039/Tammuz

ftil
17-02-2012, 06:08 AM
VALENTINE'S DAY
Pagans in Rome celebrated the evening of February 14th and February 15th and as an idolatrous festival in honor of Lupercus "the hunter of wolves". It was not until the reign of Pope Gelasius that the holiday became a "Christian" custom. "As far back as 496, Pope Gelasius changed Lupercalia on February 15th to St. Valentine's Day on February 14th." The original Saint Valentine was Nimrod, on this day in February, Semiramis, the mother of Tammuz, was said to have been purified and to have appeared for the first time in public with her son as the original "mother and child."
http://www.nazarite.net/evil-holidays.html

Hey, MM you better check the information...before posting it. :D

Misinformation or purposeful avoidance of important facts. :confused:

Lupercalia was a very ancient, possibly pre-Roman pastoral festival, observed on February 13 through 15 to avert evil spirits and purify the city, releasing health and fertility. Lupercalia subsumed Februa, an earlier-origin spring cleansing ritual held on the same date, which gives the month of February its name.

The name Lupercalia was believed in antiquity to evince some connection with the Ancient Greek festival of the Arcadian Lykaia (from Ancient Greek: λύκος — lukos, "wolf", Latin lupus) and the worship of Lycaean Pan, assumed to be a Greek equivalent to Faunus, as instituted by Evander.

In Roman mythology, Lupercus is a god sometimes identified with the Roman god Faunus, who is the Roman equivalent of the Greek god Pan. Lupercus is the god of shepherds. His festival, celebrated on the anniversary of the founding of his temple on February 15, was called the Lupercalia. His priests wore goatskins. The historian Justin mentions an image of "the Lycaean god, whom the Greeks call Pan and the Romans Lupercus,"[4] nude save for the girdle of goatskin, which stood in the Lupercal, the cave where Romulus and Remus were suckled by a she-wolf. There, on the Ides of February (in February the ides is the 13th), a goat and a dog were sacrificed, and salt mealcakes prepared by the Vestal Virgins were burnt.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lupercalia

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/aa/PanandDaphnis.jpg/302px-PanandDaphnis.jpg

Pan teaching his eromenos, the shepherd Daphnis, to play the pipes, 2nd century AD Roman copy of Greek original ca. 100 BC, found in Pompeii

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/fc/MuseoArchNapoliGSpancapra3122.jpg/800px-MuseoArchNapoliGSpancapra3122.jpg

Pan with a goat, statue from Villa of the Papyri, Herculaneum.

armoured_amazon
17-02-2012, 06:19 AM
That's what I posted :confused:

rolf harris
17-02-2012, 09:47 AM
Satanism in hip hop encore edition pt 35 Whitney Houston & SACRIFICING A LEGEND - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzFElz0T-3A&feature=player_embedded)

lol whats hip hop about whintey houston? she was a pop singer, did the makers of the video do it cause she was black?

mr_i_disagree
18-02-2012, 03:17 AM
junkie dies as junkie does, end thread.

littlebuffy
18-02-2012, 10:18 AM
I can't help thinking its a little bit sick they are broadcasting her funeral today on all the major news channels. They obviously will not let her rest in peace.

felakuti
18-02-2012, 08:14 PM
junkie dies as junkie does, end thread.

Bullshiit.

With thoughtless dolts like you around, it's no mystery why it's so easy to deceive the majority via sleight of hand. You do NOT know what killed Whitney Houston, so keep your lips tightly shut.

cotarddelusion
18-02-2012, 11:59 PM
Bullshiit.

With thoughtless dolts like you around, it's no mystery why it's so easy to deceive the majority via sleight of hand. You do NOT know what killed Whitney Houston, so keep your lips tightly shut.

Hear hear ;)

cotarddelusion
19-02-2012, 03:07 AM
VC has analysed Whitney's death for any interested...

http://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/whitney-houston-and-the-2012-grammy-awards-mega-ritual/

anniepeer
19-02-2012, 07:42 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2103164/Whitneys-REAL-tragedy-giving-greatest-love--female-partner-Robyn-Crawford.html

???

riviera1992
19-02-2012, 05:09 PM
VC has analysed Whitney's death for any interested...

http://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/whitney-houston-and-the-2012-grammy-awards-mega-ritual/

Very good article and website. Well grounded in facts and links to those facts.

Thanks for posting.

andiliz
19-02-2012, 09:13 PM
Avant-garde musician and artist "Diamanda Galás" rips into industry giant Clive Davis for pushing Whitney Houston to perform.

Californian experimental music icon Diamanda Galás has posted a scathing critique of the motivations of svengali Clive Davis for pushing Whitney to get back on stage before she had conquered her addictions.

Galás posted a screed on Facebook accusing “colossal pig” Davis of shamelessly exploiting the late singer as a carnival sideshow. “What was she put onstage as?,” she writes, “A lesson that ‘drugs kill’? ‘Hey wanna see a crack ho sing?’ Courtesy of Clive Davis.”

She continued, “Now Mr. Davis will be able to package her death in frills and sell it big time – even during the nadir of record sales. (Sony and iTunes have already begun selling the back catalogue at exceedingly high prices, hours after her death, possibly minutes).”
http://www.music-news.com/shownews.asp?H=Diamanda-Galas-rips-Into-Clive-Davis&nItemID=49023

Another legendary diva, "Chaka Khan", was even more direct when explaining the true cause of Whitney’s death. During an interview with Piers Morgan, she stated:

“I think we all, as artists, because we’re highly sensitive people, and this machine around us, this so-called ‘music industry,’ is such a demonic thing. It’s sacrifices people’s lives and their essences at the drop of a dime … I had a manager once say to me, ‘ You know you’re worth more money dead than alive.’

I mean, I’ve cried for her, a lot over the years, so many times. In a way I’ve mourned her, because I felt something was gonna happen because she was so close to the wire.”
- Source: Eonline

andiliz
19-02-2012, 09:47 PM
Was Whitney's assigned 'Handler' Bobby Brown?
And after the divorce was her 'Handler' Ray J?
Or was it Clive Davis?

trixie
26-04-2012, 08:10 AM
^^^I think her handler was Clive Davis.

trixie
02-05-2012, 07:50 PM
Or was it Clive Davis?

Have you ever thought that perhaps Bobby had a handler? I know he did music with Teddy Riley or is it current?- who seems to be quite the snake. Maybe there were people sabotaging Bobby & Whitney in different ways.

There is this vid:

http://youtu.be/XPkt1W2vaL4

This is a vid of Teddy Riley, talking about the Michael songs he did. I find him quite troubling. If I were Bobby & Whitney's family, I would think things thru about what happened in their past.

http://youtu.be/rA7HEdn1Z80

trixie
03-05-2012, 03:01 AM
Or was it Clive Davis?

Jacky Jasper is saying that Bobby Brown kept her under the influence- buying drugs from Raffles:

http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com/proof-bobby-brown-secured-cocaine-for-whitney-houston/#more-44610

Raffles really gets around alot.

andiliz
04-05-2012, 12:03 AM
I think Bobby Brown probably did or does have a handler. I used to have respect for Teddy Riley. But after Michael Jackson's death Teddy Riley started acting really odd. Like he said MJ is still alive. Teddy Riley works for Sony doesn't he?

trixie
04-05-2012, 09:58 AM
I think Bobby Brown probably did or does have a handler. I used to have respect for Teddy Riley. But after Michael Jackson's death Teddy Riley started acting really odd. Like he said MJ is still alive. Teddy Riley works for Sony doesn't he?

He did the Michael album for Sony, not sure about all the time. May contract out services. But I think he is a creep.

trixie
07-05-2012, 07:08 PM
More raffles:

http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com/raffles-van-exel-finally-speaks/

I guess Raffles has a new publicist & attorney. I think he & RayJ go around scamming celebrities. Perhaps they drug them & videotape them also- then blackmail them.