PDA

View Full Version : William Roache (Ken Barlow) Goes Ickey

jimo
16-12-2011, 03:14 PM
http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/tv/news/2011/12/16/coronation-street-ken-barlow-actor-william-roache-in-bizarre-outburst-115875-23638537/

Apparently the full interview is on The Moore Show this Friday, 6pm on Sky Showcase. Hopefully someone will wang it onto YouTube shortly thereafter.

I wonder if Roache has a holiday to Peru booked? :D

astrocreep
16-12-2011, 03:23 PM
Brilliant!

dolores1
16-12-2011, 03:29 PM
Nice!

The more the merrier! Wakey, wakey.

hiddensap
16-12-2011, 03:31 PM
This sentence worried me a bit. Along with every other piece of tripe in the article,

“Unfortunately there are some cleansings that will have to take place where negative energy has to be discharged and these will be in the form of earthquakes, hurricanes, floods and tsunamis,” said Roache."

And this:

“A lot of people who are sensitive will be aware of it whereas some people will just be aware of all the awful things that are going on – but we need to look at all the bad things as a glorious process of birth.

"We’re going to be moving into this wonderful period where people will be more loving and more caring.”

If only ken, if only.

jimo
16-12-2011, 03:45 PM
Short version of an interview with William Roache, excerpted in today's Daily Mirror.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/tv/news/2011/12/16/coronation-street-ken-barlow-actor-william-roache-in-bizarre-outburst-115875-23638537/

"He told host Kevin Moore during the interview: “The Earth is a living being with consciousness and it has an understanding.

“And just like we can become enlightened and raise our vibrational level into a higher spiritual level, the Earth can also do the same and this is what is happening.

The full interview is on The Moore Show this Friday, 6pm on Sky Showcase."

Hopefully someone will record it and wang it onto YouTube.

decode reality
16-12-2011, 04:06 PM
This sentence worried me a bit. Along with every other piece of tripe in the article,

“Unfortunately there are some cleansings that will have to take place where negative energy has to be discharged and these will be in the form of earthquakes, hurricanes, floods and tsunamis,” said Roache."

And this:

“A lot of people who are sensitive will be aware of it whereas some people will just be aware of all the awful things that are going on – but we need to look at all the bad things as a glorious process of birth.

"We’re going to be moving into this wonderful period where people will be more loving and more caring.”

If only ken, if only.

He's right. I've no problem with it at all - but he couldn't win either way, unfortunately. If he'd have said 'we're moving into this horrible period where people are more nasty and uncaring', he'd have been accused of focusing on the negative. And he'd have been bang wrong, of course.

Take it away, fellas:

TOP GRANT - CORONATION STREET - YouTube

gladys
16-12-2011, 04:17 PM
We are really scraping the barrel on this forum when we start talking about Ken fuckin' Barlow. :D

decode reality
16-12-2011, 04:21 PM
We are really scraping the barrel on this forum when we start talking about Ken fuckin' Barlow. :D

I dunno - I always thought he was a truther and Mike Baldwin was one of the elite.

hiddensap
16-12-2011, 04:30 PM
He's right. I've no problem with it at all - but he couldn't win either way, unfortunately. If he'd have said 'we're moving into this horrible period where people are more nasty and uncaring', he'd have been accused of focusing on the negative. And he'd have been bang wrong, of course.

Take it away, fellas:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-wLl8cODck

In what way is he right?.

"The 79-year-old actor, who plays Ken Barlow, told a stunned chat show host all humans will soon communicate by telepathy.

He predicted a series of earthquakes, ­hurricanes, floods and tsunamis – but claimed that these disaster would be necessary to disperse “negative energy”."

"“And just like we can become enlightened and raise our vibrational level into a higher spiritual level, the Earth can also do the same and this is what is happening.”"

Roache told Moore spiritualism helped him deal with the death of his 18-month-old daughter Edwina in 1983.

“I’ve had messages from Edwina saying her role in the spiritual realms is helping young babies who have gone over and are crying for their mummies,” said Roache.

Fare doos, he has comfort when losing a loved one I can not take that away from him.

But Im sorry, the rest of this is utter tripe for people who do not live on this planet. If you have proof of otherwise then I will gladly take back my words.

decode reality
16-12-2011, 04:37 PM
In what way is he right?.

Fare doos, he has comfort when losing a loved one I can not take that away from him.

But Im sorry, the rest of this is utter tripe for people who do not live on this planet. If you have proof of otherwise then I will gladly take back my words.

Well, you only need to look at this forum to see we're more lov....erm - I see your point. :o ;) :D

gladys
16-12-2011, 04:43 PM
I dunno - I always thought he was a truther and Mike Baldwin was one of the elite.

Isn't he supposed to be a practicing 'pagan' or something? Worshiping stonehenge with nothing but a robe on? Indulging in wild and frenzied sexual orgies at midnight?? :D

Or am i confusing this with a 'corrie' storyline?? :D

decode reality
16-12-2011, 04:47 PM
Isn't he supposed to be a practicing 'pagan' or something? Worshiping stonehenge with nothing but a robe on? Indulging in wild and frenzied sexual orgies at midnight?? :D

Or am i confusing this with a 'corrie' storyline?? :D

Sounds more like an epsiode of 'Brookside' than Corrie. :D

dawnbreak
16-12-2011, 04:50 PM

I'm a Coronation Street fan (yeah so sue me!) Mike Baldwins exit/death was actually good tv

William Roache does have a refreshing perspective on life ....he has been talking about the 'afterlife' and human energy for years

nofuture
16-12-2011, 05:02 PM
I think I heard as far back as the 80s that he was a druid.

oioioi
16-12-2011, 05:15 PM
http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6090/6133879272_4893a6976c.jpg
http://www.unitednation.co.uk/images/medium/VIVA%20KEN%20BARLOW_MED.jpg

Legend!

easypeasy72
16-12-2011, 05:22 PM

Thats like saying we are scraping the barrel talking about that guy who used to present the snooker on bbc2.

bones
16-12-2011, 06:33 PM
i see the mocking had already started in the first paragraph,

"ken roache has gone lancashire hot pot".

encouraging responses though . :)

bigscotsman
16-12-2011, 06:36 PM
now for hilda ogden :p

seanx
16-12-2011, 06:46 PM
Thats like saying we are scraping the barrel talking about that guy who used to present the snooker on bbc2.

Good one!!:D

wake_up_bomb
16-12-2011, 06:55 PM
I definitely didn't see this one coming! What's next? Ross Kemp demands new 9/11 investigation?!

sorath
16-12-2011, 07:01 PM
Fair play to him!

irrepressible
16-12-2011, 07:22 PM
I think I heard as far back as the 80s that he was a druid.

I heard that as well.

I don't know what a druid is really, I'd have to do some research.

armoured_amazon
16-12-2011, 07:38 PM
Well, you only need to look at this forum to see we're more lov....erm - I see your point. :o ;) :D

lol

griffinman
16-12-2011, 08:33 PM
william roache's an intelligent guy..

Being an actor is just his job, it's not his whole being.

silvarizla
16-12-2011, 08:46 PM
A theosophist eh? Can't say I'm surprised tbh, most of the elite are theosophists.

For those who don't know exactly what he's on about do some research on Helena Blavatsky

iaintoff
16-12-2011, 09:40 PM
Summer officially begins today, June 21st. Yes, it’s the Summer Solstice; a time of year favoured by Druids and Pagans alike.

Thousands converge on Stonehenge every year to celebrate the arrival of summer. William Roache (our Ken Barlow) is no stranger to the festivities. William, as well as being an MBE (Member of the Order of the British Empire) is also a member of the Druid Order and has celebrated the Summer Solstice at Stonehenge.

William’s son Linus Roache recalls a childhood with Druid parents. “We had pendulums. We even had aura goggles; you were meant to be able to see people's auras through them."

http://corriestreet.blogspot.com/2005/06/ken-barlow-druid.html

It has been claimed (by, among others, members of Hawkwind speaking about the solstice celebrations at Stonehenge Free Festival, on 2001's 'Prog Rock Top Ten') that Roache is a leading member of the Order of Druids, but he has refuted this as merely a brief involvement in the 1980s.
William Roache - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

steeped in esotercism so it seems...

bobbydiva
16-12-2011, 09:49 PM
Betty slipped DMT in to the hot pot

theabominablephenomenon
16-12-2011, 09:50 PM
Go on Ken !

Legend.:cool:

jimo
16-12-2011, 09:53 PM
I definitely didn't see this one coming! What's next? Ross Kemp demands new 9/11 investigation?!

LOL! Katie Price questions authenticity of moon landing footage. "It's faker than my norks", she said. :D

Seriously though, it makes you think, all it would take for David's work to get national coverage is for a big name celebrity to start talking about it. Maybe we should club together and buy Roache a copy of the new book.

largejack
16-12-2011, 09:58 PM
The cracks in the dam are widening by the day, when it come through it won't be a trickle!

No longer will the New World Order be the guy behind the steering wheel and humanity the car engine, it'll be the other way round. We'll steer our own destiny, with or without an engine.

angelthecat
16-12-2011, 10:24 PM

And this:

If only ken, if only.

It does sound like they are using a popular icon, to win support and justify genocide

godner
16-12-2011, 10:35 PM
The bloke used to endorse some vile substance known as 'Lifestyles', if i recall correctly.
Maybe he still does?
I tried it, it tasted like a combination of watered down Lyle's Golden Syrup and earwax.
Apparently it was some kind of elixir/snake oil. As I understand it the pyramid-selling scheme that touted this stuff preyed on elderly folk, their priority was to ensure that the old dudes got their next fix (and thus their commission).

I don't know Mr Roache from Adam, but if he nails his flag to the 'Lifestyles' mast then I don't see it as a good thing that he's got into DI.

That said, at least it's a bit of free publicity, and we may see some more people wise up to 'the system' as a result....

anthony81
16-12-2011, 10:42 PM
Ken barlow I salute you

First david icke being mentioned on corrie few months back and then this..

Trippy as fuck...

oioioi
16-12-2011, 11:29 PM
Viva Ken Barlow!
Viva Ken Barlow!
He did it up the a**e
With some bird on a barge
Viva Ken Barlow!

oioioi
16-12-2011, 11:31 PM
http://i41.tinypic.com/2hx3y3q.jpg

theabominablephenomenon
16-12-2011, 11:53 PM
Welcome to the oceans in a labeled can,
Welcome to the dehydrated lands,
Welcome to the self police parade,
Welcome to the neo-golden age,
Welcome to the days you've made
You are welcome to the future

- K. Barlow '65 circa Pip Mistral affair.

theabominablephenomenon
16-12-2011, 11:56 PM
Trippy as fuck...

Life is one long acid...

oioioi
16-12-2011, 11:57 PM
Life is one long acid...

...and then you Ken Barlow.

Infinite I
16-12-2011, 11:59 PM

Cheers that was hilarious!! :D

theabominablephenomenon
17-12-2011, 12:00 AM
...and then you ken barlow.

:d:d:d

raggie
17-12-2011, 11:19 AM

And this:

If only ken, if only.

it worries me as well. I know nowt about the man. I stopped watching corrie in the days of Ray Langton and Elsie Tanner.
On the one hand I am heartened that someone with an established audience has spoken out. On the other though I am concerned that he doesn't mention that within the cleansing hurricanes, earthquakes, floods and tsunamis, decent, honest, loving adults and children will be killed, injured orphaned and made homeless. Left to wander among the debris. but we need to look at all the bad things as a glorious process of birth.
I do not want to live in a world with you Bill if you have built it on such foundations.

decode reality
17-12-2011, 01:14 PM
It does sound like they are using a popular icon, to win support and justify genocide

I don't see how the views expressed could be interpreted as having any connection with war; the angle was pointed more towards natural tragedies.

wiskas
17-12-2011, 02:18 PM
Found it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI3OkEB1XaA

curtaincat
17-12-2011, 02:21 PM
I read a book by William Roach ages ago, maybe 5 years ago or summit, now this guy was going on about spiritual stuff but at the same time he was moaning about being called 'boring' by the media.

That kind of was an oxymoron thingy... he kept trying to be on both sides. ( if he is so spiritual why would he give a damn about media stuff.. really didn't make sense)

I have wondered about him since then... I just do not know who ya can believe in the public eye, who can say :rolleyes:

hadaka_jimmy
17-12-2011, 03:31 PM
Mr Roche believes in literal reincarnation as do many Hindus, Jains and some Buddhists.

He's not really saying anything that radical. He's not certainly not pointing out who is really in charge and who is really pulling the financial and political strings.

the_ohmbudsman
17-12-2011, 03:46 PM
The issue is Bill Roach is the only TV personality to come out and say things that are similar to David Icke and the media are lampooing him and undermining him, just like they did/do to Icke. So this is indicating that there is an attack on these issues by the media! How come others don't back him? Though I'm not saying everything he's saying is right. As far as telepathy goes you can tell a lot by peoples body language and it's easy to tell if someone really likes you or not in the first few mins of meeting! Most people are concerned with the basics of life when you meet them like sex, are you good looking, are you rich and what they can get from you! EASY! So perhaps we should send Bill Roach a letter of support!

blp02
17-12-2011, 04:00 PM
If only Blanche were still alive :( I'm sure she'd have a hilarious opinion on this :D

the_ohmbudsman
17-12-2011, 04:08 PM
If only Blanche were still alive :( I'm sure she'd have a hilarious opinion on this :D

ha ha! But on the other hand he doesn't mention anything about how the program he's in often pumps out negative energy and plot lines that tend to focus on the negative aspects of life, as do all the other soaps. :eek:

blp02
17-12-2011, 04:16 PM
ha ha! But on the other hand he doesn't mention anything about how the program he's in often pumps out negative energy and plot lines that tend to focus on the negative aspects of life, as do all the other soaps. :eek:
That's true, I gave up all soaps almost a year ago (I must stink! lol) but at least Corrie had a bit of humour in it as opposed to Eastenders which I catch glimpses of on the family TV.. could it be more miserable and violent? It seems it's always people shouting at each other and they even grade the video to make the East End look even worse than it is.

irrepressible
17-12-2011, 04:19 PM
Found it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI3OkEB1XaA

Excellent. Thanks :)

angelthecat
17-12-2011, 04:22 PM
I don't see how the views expressed could be interpreted as having any connection with war; the angle was pointed more towards natural tragedies.

although I am not a great believer in harp technology, I don't rule it out, and there are plenty on this forum who see it as genocidal technology, for me its a case of rule nothing in, and rule nothing out, its a "maybe"

decode reality
17-12-2011, 04:33 PM
although I am not a great believer in harp technology, I don't rule it out, and there are plenty on this forum who see it as genocidal technology, for me its a case of rule nothing in, and rule nothing out, its a "maybe"

No-one here will ever know whether those things have been deployed.

I just disagree with the notion that what he said could be used as some kind of subliminal conditioning for warfare, overt or covert warfare. I mean, if he had said the complete opposite, e.g "we should all come together as one" then that would be taken by some as "one world government". I personally think if you look from the standpoint of "there's a hidden agenda at work", it doesn't really matter what the person says.

And you know what? If it is as you say then Ken Barlow is to blame for mass genocide.

ruddd
17-12-2011, 04:42 PM
The William Roache we see on TV (or others do anyway, I don't watch the crap) is completely different to the one in real life. His acting career is a professional belief, however what he says here is a completely personal belief.

Is it really so 'unbelievable' that such a person could hold such a strong faith? especially given Robbie Williams, Danny Dyer, Peter Andre, etc hold the same views. Its only the msm that distorts our view of their personal beliefs and people they really are.

theabominablephenomenon
17-12-2011, 05:19 PM

She was my fave character in Corrie for ages.

Quality put downs & acid tongue.

theabominablephenomenon
17-12-2011, 05:26 PM

The evidence exists that shows it could be used for various cataclysmic scenarios. Frequency can be very dangerous.

Whether it's being used already seems to be speculation. (although the data sets from 9/11 make a more than passing resemblance to the event.)

angelthecat
18-12-2011, 06:56 PM
The evidence exists that shows it could be used for various cataclysmic scenarios. Frequency can be very dangerous.

Whether it's being used already seems to be speculation. (although the data sets from 9/11 make a more than passing resemblance to the event.)

I may have phrased my comment wrongly, for which I apologise, i should really have said I haven't really looked into the situation and science of harp, therefore I can neither rule it in or rule it out. as for the topic, it appears [with the greater loss of real reporting] that the mainstream media always feeds an agenda, so that is to ask why have they given this coverage in the first place? and yes I am the earth's greatest sceptic, and I will continue to question every belief which is only backed up by the mainstream media

oioioi
18-12-2011, 07:01 PM
I am the earth's greatest sceptic

I find that hard to believe!

:p

griffinman
18-12-2011, 07:09 PM
She was my fave character in Corrie for ages.

Quality put downs & acid tongue.

yeah, her and norris made a good team.

angelthecat
18-12-2011, 07:17 PM
I find that hard to believe!

:p

I am not sure that that comment is true, but you would have to really know me too know me,

:D

oioioi
18-12-2011, 07:30 PM
I am not sure that that comment is true, but you would have to really know me too know me,

:D

I was treating your claim with scepticism.

unionjack1967
18-12-2011, 07:41 PM

hahaha thats funny, i can actually see what you mean :)

:UJ:

scratch
15-03-2012, 12:18 AM
Viva Ken Barlow :D:eek:

http://twitpic.com/8wdexd