PDA

View Full Version : What exactly are chemtrails for? A MUST WATCH!!!

arjuna12
25-11-2011, 01:04 PM
If you're like me and you accept that chemtrails are real but wondered what they are really for, then check out this incredible talk entitled From Chemtrails to Pseudo-Life: The Dark Agenda of Synthetic Biology.
If I told you we were ingesting self-replicating nano-technology with synthetic DNA would you believe me?
Well don't! Just watch this instead :-)
Warning; IT MAY BLOW YOUR MIND!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pzW5Kb8u0Og

amaralsright
25-11-2011, 01:26 PM
If you're like me and you accept that chemtrails are real but wondered what they are really for, then check out this incredible talk entitled From Chemtrails to Pseudo-Life: The Dark Agenda of Synthetic Biology.
If I told you we were ingesting self-replicating nano-technology with synthetic DNA would you believe me?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=pzW5Kb8u0Og

I switched off after five minutes... "once upon a time clouds used to be puffy like this.... but now..."

Oh yeah... show us your puffy clouds historical data...

Assertions like "...but anything that stays in the sky for many hours.. fans out as you see here... and forms a layer of material thick enough to block sunlight for miles is not condensation... etc... normal circumstances.... "

No proof offered, no definition of "normal circumstances"... just assertion as fact.

Jeeze.

Why is this woman doing this is the question?

tzlr_17
25-11-2011, 02:11 PM
"BUY THE DVD" "MAKE A BIG DONATION"

Profiteering from fearmongering bullshit is pretty low.

arjuna12
25-11-2011, 02:22 PM
Wow. You guys have drunken to much fluoride!

STARWALKER
25-11-2011, 04:28 PM
Thanks for the link!
Horrifying stuff!
I should know. Have Morgellons myself sadly.

octopus
25-11-2011, 05:10 PM
I agree, this is a very important video.

Here is another thread about it:

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=187012&highlight=synthetic+biology

rbl_4nik8r
25-11-2011, 05:41 PM

No you just need to be a bit more realistic, in the USA at any given time we have 1500 to 5000 planes flying in the sky's and there is no way all of them are spraying snugly as some would have you believe. Now I am not saying that stuff can't be sprayed or has not, its just for this to be going on in the mass scale some people think you would have people come forward with real proof not some crook of shit about how the clouds use to be.

Over 20 years and other the a lot and I mean a lot of hypothetical bullshit there is nothing.

4nE

octopus
25-11-2011, 06:07 PM

:D

Don't worry too much abot them, they turn up in every thread about chemtrails. Most people here know to ignore them.

The talk by Sofia Smallstorm was a real eye-opener for me, too.

tzlr_17
25-11-2011, 06:40 PM

So you think profiting from fearmongering is OK?

john connor
25-11-2011, 07:01 PM
Why is this tread in NEWS? this subject is just too unpalatable for the majority on this forum to even contemplate, I even question the motives of this forum when this subject is always banished to the den of trolls, there is undeniable evidence of the Transhumanism agenda (formerly known as Eugenics)

rbl_4nik8r
25-11-2011, 07:15 PM

Don't worry too much abot them, they turn up in every thread about chemtrails. Most people here know to ignore them.

The talk by Sofia Smallstorm was a real eye-opener for me, too.

Why don't you or some of the others do something to show real proof. Get something like Flightaware or one of the many other programs that can be used to track planes in the sky. So as I have stated in other posts on this subject then you can say look United Flight 2305 from Newark NJ to where ever was spraying stuff and then go look at that plane find people that worked on the or flew it. You got software and apps out there for tracking planes for over 5+ years or more and who has bothered to track the so called planes that spray ? Not one fucking person has done this yet but everyone who is so worried don't seem to think anything can be done OR are afraid they might find out that they are contrails.

4nE

amaralsright
25-11-2011, 07:20 PM
To be fair, someone did use the Appleman Chart on this forum.

They thought they could prove contrails were appearing when they shouldn't.

It didn't last long.

They were disappointed.

blp02
25-11-2011, 07:21 PM

It's very annoying wading through their posts every time I want to read about chemtrails. Maybe I can block them?

john connor
25-11-2011, 07:29 PM
Why don't you or some of the others do something to show real proof. Get something like Flightaware or one of the many other programs that can be used to track planes in the sky. So as I have stated in other posts on this subject then you can say look United Flight 2305 from Newark NJ to where ever was spraying stuff and then go look at that plane find people that worked on the or flew it. You got software and apps out there for tracking planes for over 5+ years or more and who has bothered to track the so called planes that spray ? Not one fucking person has done this yet but everyone who is so worried don't seem to think anything can be done OR are afraid they might find out that they are contrails.

4nE

Done that here in the UK, a sceptic friend installed http://www.radarvirtuel.com/

watched out the window on a heavy spray day, they go over 2, 3 and 4 at a time, none showed up, and since when do commercial planes fly so low and in 2's and 3 's, the sceptic friend is no longer a sceptic.

Lets cut the BS here there is only ONE way to proove this to the 'deniers'.

They always fly over from the same direction, I'm sure it wouldnt be that hard to find out where they are taking off from, so then what?

the only way is to acquire a sample of what they are spraying, so if you want to provide a few bio suits, a armed team and a independent lab, for this is what it would take, it would also make whoever did this 'terrorists' in the eyes of the MSM, we have already all breathed in this nano crap, I'm not spending my last days in a Serco / G4S prison to satisfy some keyboard sceptic

amaralsright
25-11-2011, 07:31 PM
Done that here in the UK, a sceptic friend installed http://www.radarvirtuel.com/

watched out the window on a heavy spray day, they go over 2, 3 and 4 at a time, none showed up, and since when do commercial planes fly so low and in 2's and 3 's, the sceptic friend is no longer a sceptic.

They always fly over from the same direction, I'm sure it wouldnt be that hard to find out where they are taking off from, so then what?

the only way is to acquire a sample of what they are spraying, so if you want to provide a few bio suits, a armed team and a independent lab, for this is what it would take, it would also make whoever did this 'terrorists' in the eyes of the MSM, we have already all breathed in this nano crap, I'm not spending my last days in a Serco / G4S prison to satisfy some keyboard sceptic

Times, dates, locations, directions?

You know, proofy stuff.

tinyint
25-11-2011, 07:39 PM
http://www.bariumblues.com/

http://www.fas.org/spp/military/docops/usspac/visbook.pdf

http://csat.au.af.mil/2020/index.htm

http://csat.au.af.mil/2020/papers/app-g.pdf

http://www.fosar-bludorf.com/archiv/haarp.htm

john connor
25-11-2011, 07:40 PM
Times, dates, locations, directions?

You know, proofy stuff.

the last 4 years observing on a daily basis, 1000's of photo's,100's of hours of researching, talking directly to Biochemists, MD's who are not part of the agenda as opposed to sitting racking up 1000's of posts, which is acheiving what exactly?

How is it every time BBC weather forcasts 'White cloud' the previous day we get blitzed? pure concidence I suppose?

amaralsright
25-11-2011, 07:43 PM
the last 4 years observing on a daily basis, 1000's of photo's,100's of hours of researching, talking directly to Biochemists, MD's who are not part of the agenda as opposed to sitting racking up 1000's of posts, which is acheiving what exactly?

How is it every time BBC weather forcasts 'White cloud' the previous day we get blitzed? pure concidence I suppose?

Some proof?

fingersync
25-11-2011, 07:44 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=pzW5Kb8u0Og

My money would be on nanothec

... is the study of manipulating matter on an atomic and molecular scale. Generally, nanotechnology deals with developing materials, devices, or other structures possessing at least one dimension sized from 1 to 100 nanometres. Quantum mechanical effects are important at this quantum-realm scale.

Don't Breath...:)

john connor
25-11-2011, 07:48 PM
Some proof?

See above post there is only 1 way to proove this, if people cannot spend the time researching and looking for themselves then there is no hope for them, just out of curiosity, just what is it about chemtrails that people cannot comprehend? or even contemplate? really I'm curious? the deniers are quick with their smart ass comments but never offer an explanation as to WHY it isn't happening? so why would the PTB (or whatever name you choose) NOT spray populations?

tinyint
25-11-2011, 07:52 PM
"(...) und dann haben wir noch etwas, das wir nicht als regen oder Schnee identifizieren können. Hier im Westen diese Schlangenlinien. Das haben wahrscheinlich am Nachmittag über der Nordsee ein paar Flugzeuge, Militärflugzeuge, rausgebracht und in etwa 5-6 Kilometer Höhe. Hat mit Wetter so nichts zu tun. (...)".

ZDF heute-journal 14.01.2009 Wetter - Chemtrails
ZDF heute-journal 14.01.2009 Wetter - Chemtrails - YouTube

and then we have something that we can not identify as rain or snow. Here in the West, this serpentine lines. This has been probably released in the afternoon by a few military aircraft over the North Sea, in about 5-6 km height. Has nothing to do with weather however.

john connor
25-11-2011, 08:04 PM
Some proof?

you have to proove it to yourself, no one can proove it for you, if you believe that it's not going on then what do you base that opinion on?

do you believe the NWO is real? that is the 1st Q IF yes, then ask yourself do they have the technology to carry this out, IF proven YES then WHY would they not carry it out? IF you believe that we are living in a democracy and that our nice (corporate owned)Politicians would never sanction such actions, then you have nothing to be concerned about do you? in which case I could ask WHY are you spending endless hours on this site?

amaralsright
25-11-2011, 08:04 PM
ZDF heute-journal 14.01.2009 Wetter - Chemtrails (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xot1EI4s6j0)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xot1EI4s6j0

You never tire of posting this about military anti-radar chaff technology do you.

And no matter how many times it's explained, just like wack-a-mole it comes back.

So anyway... back to the "chemtrails" as people commonly understand it.

fingersync
25-11-2011, 08:09 PM
ZDF heute-journal 14.01.2009 Wetter - Chemtrails (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xot1EI4s6j0)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xot1EI4s6j0

A brave new world for the Global Sociopathic Commercial Nobility..Farming the livestock like a bee-keeper would..

Beekeeping (or apiculture, from Latin apis, bee) is the maintenance of honey bee colonies, commonly in hives, by humans. A beekeeper (or apiarist) keeps bees in order to collect honey and other products of the hive (including beeswax, propolis, pollen, and royal jelly), to pollinate crops, or to produce bees for sale to other beekeepers. A location where bees are kept is called an apiary or "bee yard". (Earth)

A joint U.S. and Australian study published today in the U.S. journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences suggests that a brain chemical called optopamine, closely related to the human reward and pleasure regulator dopamine, controls the bees' judgment and expression of the patches' quality.

"[This study] is the first step in exploring the neural basis of dance behaviour," said lead author Andrew Barron from the Australian National University in Canberra. "It sets the stage for mining deeper into the neural mechanisms."
:(

tinyint
25-11-2011, 08:12 PM
A brave new world for the Global Sociopathic Commercial Nobility..Farming the livestock like a bee-keeper would..

Beekeeping (or apiculture, from Latin apis, bee) is the maintenance of honey bee colonies, commonly in hives, by humans. A beekeeper (or apiarist) keeps bees in order to collect honey and other products of the hive (including beeswax, propolis, pollen, and royal jelly), to pollinate crops, or to produce bees for sale to other beekeepers. A location where bees are kept is called an apiary or "bee yard". (Earth)

A joint U.S. and Australian study published today in the U.S. journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences suggests that a brain chemical called optopamine, closely related to the human reward and pleasure regulator dopamine, controls the bees' judgment and expression of the patches' quality.

"[This study] is the first step in exploring the neural basis of dance behaviour," said lead author Andrew Barron from the Australian National University in Canberra. "It sets the stage for mining deeper into the neural mechanisms."
:(

Read the couple of pdf I provided with the links.
Chemtrails are required to operate HAARP(radar) technology.

john connor
25-11-2011, 08:19 PM
In this video - just to get this thread back on track, the lady asks a very good Q, WHY is their blood cells in the samples that have been collected? more to the point I would like to know where the blood is coming from? Chemtrails is only 1 dot in the bigger picture, there were over 10,000 cases of cattle mutilation in the USA alone last year (FBI figures) animals totally drained of blood, there is also a connection with humans in the fact that Bovine Hemoglobin has been used in US service personel - it['s marketed by a dubious Corp called Biopure, the product is called hemopure, it doesnt have to be matched like human blood and lasts longer, also google how many people go missing each year, it's all relevant and connected

rockinrobinsuk
25-11-2011, 08:20 PM
Some proof?

http://www.lightwatcher.com/chemtrails/patents.html
And i am guessing these are not proof:rolleyes:
And can you prove your not a govenment disinfo agent:eek:

amaralsright
25-11-2011, 08:23 PM
http://www.lightwatcher.com/chemtrails/patents.html
And i am guessing these are not proof:rolleyes:
And can you prove your not a govenment disinfo agent:eek:
Geo-engineering concepts and patents have been kicked around for decades.
They are not secret (as you've proved).

What you haven't done is provide proof that the trails in the sky are not produced by the normal operation of commercial jet aircraft.

fingersync
25-11-2011, 08:28 PM
Read the couple of pdf I provided with the links.
Chemtrails are required to operate HAARP(radar) technology.

I have and thanks for this..a short step from dropping leaflets on an enemy to tell them they should be afraid and are insignificant, to bouying com using 'Iron filings'... to pollinating a controlled device that would make the bees behave in the way that brings in the honey..info tech meets Bio 101..it had to happen.

arjuna12
25-11-2011, 10:31 PM
To members 'amaralsright' and 'tzir_17'.
Either you are stupid or you are govt. disinfo agents which would make you REALLY stupid!
Either way, I doubt you have a brain cell between you!

friendsinthesky
25-11-2011, 11:14 PM
You never tire of posting this about military anti-radar chaff technology do you.

And no matter how many times it's explained, just like wack-a-mole it comes back.

Yeah I don't buy the anti radar stuff, cause the shitty little internet still works, even after a massive spray.

tinyint
25-11-2011, 11:35 PM

And you seem to be never tired to rant some silly stuff, while you have nothing to contribute.

I never get tired to annoy you silly trolls. :D

clint_giles
26-11-2011, 12:21 AM
What exactly are chemtrails for?

great question !

skylinenorwich
26-11-2011, 12:46 AM
Chemtrails is a perfect term and was even used by U.S. Air Force Academy in 1990, long before it became a 'conspiracy' .

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/4254/chemtrailsmanual.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/502/chemtrailsmanual.jpg/)

Here is the excerpt from the HR 2977 IH bill -

(B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--

(i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;

(ii) chemtrails;

(iii) high altitude ultra low frequency weapons systems;

(iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic weapons;

(v) laser weapons systems;

(vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons; and

(vii) chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons.

(C) The term `exotic weapons systems' includes weapons designed to damage space or natural ecosystems (such as the ionosphere and upper atmosphere) or climate, weather, and tectonic systems with the purpose of inducing damage or destruction upon a target population or region on earth or in space.

you will possibly be aware that the 'chemtrail conspiracy' involves spraying aluminum and barium from airplanes.

Chemtrails will never be recognised by the science community, the new term is geoengineering (solar radiation management). But it is exactly the same and involves spraying aluminum and barium from airplanes.

Geoengineering > SOLAR RADIATION MANAGEMENT = LEGALISED CHEMTRAILS

The BBC is getting behind the 'geoengineering to save us from global warming' agenda - spraying reflective particles from airplanes to save the world was the subject of a 25 minute program featuring vocal geoengineer David Keith.

David Keith on the BBC HARDtalk Show Geo-Engineering

David Keith on the BBC HARDtalk Show Geo-Engineering Stephen Sackur - YouTube

4.40 - Solar radiation manangement explanation starts

5.05 - 'Do it with aircraft ..but doing it is not the hard part'

5.10 - 'literaly millions of tonnes of tiny particles into the upper atmosphere'

15.50 - 'Protection for nature and some of the poorest people of the world'

19.00 - 'I'm terrified about the outcome, but that is not a reason to be silent'

20.22 - (This is a really bizarre reaction to being continually asked about funding from Bill Gates, Richard Branson etc) 'The cheapest thing is to view the atmosphere as a waste dump ...we need laws in place'

21.24 - (..And he finally cracks - watch the weasel after 'no problem') 'I'm happy to take money from serious folks, who have a broad set of interests ..no problem!'

Enjoy!!! :D

rbl_4nik8r
26-11-2011, 01:24 AM

See now that may not be solid proof but its a start, since I have been here this has been the subject that's taken most of my time and I for one won't say what you see is not spraying but I don't see that. I live in Arizona for the most part I have blue sky's all day and hardly see planes above me and most of all the contrails that do come off planes go away in a few minutes, tho I have seen some last longer, but this only seems to happen when we have high clouds in the sky also. I have never seen a so called chemtrail that's in the sky that just sits there without clouds. Now the things I have learned in the past 2 weeks was that you need a few things for contrails to show up and even more for them to hang around.

1. The plane has to be higher then 26,000 feet.
2. The Temperature must be at lest -40° F not sure offhand what it is Celsius.
3. Humidity needs to be above 40% the higher the humidity the thicker and longer it can last.
4. Light winds at the higher levels also mean they will stay long, keep in mind the jet stream is around or above 30,000 feet so anything below may not move much, the ones in the jet stream could spread out oddly.
5. Pollution and Chemicals can be found everywhere and alot of it comes from factory's with low pollution control standards most likely with in 25 miles of where you live, but this can travel hundreds of miles. I doubt you recall the acid rain days in Pennsylvania and New York in the late 70's, but that was very real and saw first hand what it did to plants and trees.

So yes I do have my doubts about chemtrails but I do believe there are factory's out there that still dump toxic crap into the environment everyday, I worked in Lead Smelter for 20 years and it had one of the best pollution control systems in the USA at the time, but I could bore the hell out of you with stories on how Lead still got out into the environment each year.

4nE

clint_giles
26-11-2011, 01:29 AM
Chemtrails is a perfect term and was even used by U.S. Air Force Academy in 1990, long before it became a 'conspiracy' .

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/4254/chemtrailsmanual.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/502/chemtrailsmanual.jpg/)

Here is the excerpt from the HR 2977 IH bill -

(B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--

(i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;

(ii) chemtrails;

(iii) high altitude ultra low frequency weapons systems;

(iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic weapons;

(v) laser weapons systems;

(vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons; and

(vii) chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons.

(C) The term `exotic weapons systems' includes weapons designed to damage space or natural ecosystems (such as the ionosphere and upper atmosphere) or climate, weather, and tectonic systems with the purpose of inducing damage or destruction upon a target population or region on earth or in space.

you will possibly be aware that the 'chemtrail conspiracy' involves spraying aluminum and barium from airplanes.

Chemtrails will never be recognised by the science community, the new term is geoengineering (solar radiation management). But it is exactly the same and involves spraying aluminum and barium from airplanes.

Geoengineering > SOLAR RADIATION MANAGEMENT = LEGALISED CHEMTRAILS

The BBC is getting behind the 'geoengineering to save us from global warming' agenda - spraying reflective particles from airplanes to save the world was the subject of a 25 minute program featuring vocal geoengineer David Keith.

David Keith on the BBC HARDtalk Show Geo-Engineering

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIlMY8-EdxE

4.40 - Solar radiation manangement explanation starts

5.05 - 'Do it with aircraft ..but doing it is not the hard part'

5.10 - 'literaly millions of tonnes of tiny particles into the upper atmosphere'

15.50 - 'Protection for nature and some of the poorest people of the world'

19.00 - 'I'm terrified about the outcome, but that is not a reason to be silent'

20.22 - (This is a really bizarre reaction to being continually asked about funding from Bill Gates, Richard Branson etc) 'The cheapest thing is to view the atmosphere as a waste dump ...we need laws in place'

21.24 - (..And he finally cracks - watch the weasel after 'no problem') 'I'm happy to take money from serious folks, who have a broad set of interests ..no problem!'

Enjoy!!! :D

damn do you by chance have a link to a pdf of the file?

skylinenorwich
26-11-2011, 02:22 AM
damn do you by chance have a link to a pdf of the file?

Unfortunately not, I haven't seen it myself, as it is difficult to get hold of.

This video on Youtube shows some of the document.

Air Force Academy "Chemtrails" Training Manual 1990 | svenssonsk - YouTube

A later document was also previously available on Amazon.

Chemtrails, Chemistry 131 manual, fall 1991 : course policies and laboratory manual (SuDoc D 305.19:C 42/2) [Unknown Binding]
U.S. Dept of Defense (Author)
Publisher: Dept. of Chemistry, U.S. Air Force Academy (1991)
ASIN: B00010AM02

Amazon.com: Chemtrails, Chemistry 131 manual, fall 1991 : course policies and laboratory manual (SuDoc D 305.19:C 42/2): U.S. Dept of Defense: Books

clint_giles
26-11-2011, 02:36 AM
Unfortunately not, I haven't seen it myself, as it is difficult to get hold of.

This video on Youtube shows some of the document.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WizZNw6kTQ

A later document was also previously available on Amazon.

Chemtrails, Chemistry 131 manual, fall 1991 : course policies and laboratory manual (SuDoc D 305.19:C 42/2) [Unknown Binding]
U.S. Dept of Defense (Author)
Publisher: Dept. of Chemistry, U.S. Air Force Academy (1991)
ASIN: B00010AM02

http://www.amazon.com/Chemtrails-Chemistry-manual-fall-1991/dp/B00010AM02/ref=sr_1_fkmr2_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1322269258&sr=8-1-fkmr2

thanks

clint_giles
26-11-2011, 02:43 AM
THIS IS FOR THE NAYSAYERS,ON THIS THREAD AND MANY OTHERS,WHO QUESTION THE SPRAYING..

http://www.agriculturedefensecoalition.org/sites/default/files/pdfs/26EZ_2008_Unilateral_Geoengineering_Briefing_Works hop_Council_on_Foreign_Relations_April_15_2008_.pd f

LOTS MORE ON THE PAGE IF YOU CARE TO READ IT.
http://www.agriculturedefensecoalition.org/?q=content/atmospheric-testing-space-programs

clint_giles
26-11-2011, 02:45 AM
http://truedemocracyparty.net/2011/11/chemtrails-fact-government-report/

rokazulu
26-11-2011, 05:40 AM
In 2001, United States Congressman Dennis Kucinich introduced legislation that would have permanently prohibited the basing of weapons in space, and he listed chemtrails as one of a number of exotic weapons that would be banned

Because explicit reference to chemtrails was entered by Congressman Kucinich into the congressional record, this constitutes official government acknowledgment of their existence.

http://www.cleveland.com/kucinich/plaindealer/index.ssf?/kucinich/more/1047214686213910.html

rbl_4nik8r
26-11-2011, 08:07 AM
Thanks clint I got a lot of reading to do will get back to this later this week after I am done looking thru that stuff, I am heading to 1st Mesa in the morning looking up some stuff on the Hopi if things work out that's a very sacred place no pics and you better off listening then talking when you up there.

4nE

amaralsright
26-11-2011, 08:35 AM
See now that may not be solid proof but its a start,

It's not a start.

Proof involves verifiable data.

That's how proof works.

skylinenorwich
26-11-2011, 12:52 PM
From the Daily Fail -

Machines that suck up CO2 and aerosol injections into the sky: The geoengineering techniques that have got support of the public

'From machines that suck Carbon Dioxide out of the air to aerosols being blasted into the sky to deflect solar radiation.

These are just two potential 'geoengineering' solutions conjured by scientists to combat climate change.

Geoengineering is the process of deliberately manipulating the Earth's climate to counteract the effects of global warming, and, according to a recent survey, has broad support from an unlikely group - the British, American and Canadian public.

The first international survey on the perception of geoengineering, published in the Environmental Research Letters journal, revealed that 72 per cent of its 3,105 participants approved of research into the climate-manipulating technique.

The Stratospheric Particle Injection for Climate Engineering (Spice) project is a well-documented example of SRM that intends to release sulphate-based particles into the troposphere in attempt to reflect the light rays from the sun and reduce warming...

...Thomas claims Keith is 'consistently on the record as a supporter of real world geoengineering experiments' and has designed 'self levitating' nanoparticles to be released into the atmosphere.'

The self levitating particles that David Keith has designed contain aluminum and barium.

http://2020science.org/2010/09/13/could-precisely-engineered-nanoparticles-provide-a-novel-geoengineering-tool/

In a nutshell, David’s idea is to engineer discs around 10 micrometers across and 50 nanometers thick, with a core of aluminum, a top layer of aluminum oxide, and a bottom layer of barium titanate.

..Solar radiation mangement is aluminum and barium being sprayed from planes,

Chemtrail conspiracy is aluminum and barium sprayed from planes,

Geoengineering is chemtrails, in everything but the name.

friendsinthesky
26-11-2011, 01:37 PM
awesome video

clint_giles
26-11-2011, 04:50 PM
I switched off after five minutes... "once upon a time clouds used to be puffy like this.... but now..."

Oh yeah... show us your puffy clouds historical data...

Assertions like "...but anything that stays in the sky for many hours.. fans out as you see here... and forms a layer of material thick enough to block sunlight for miles is not condensation... etc... normal circumstances.... "

No proof offered, no definition of "normal circumstances"... just assertion as fact.

Jeeze.

Why is this woman doing this is the question?

The Price is Right Losing Horn - YouTube

rbl_4nik8r
26-11-2011, 05:40 PM
Well 2 of the papers I won't to read were only a PDF of what it should be 39 pages of testing done to clouds in 1966, the other one was 41 pages of tests but again these reports were not there the PDF was just a summary 1 or 2 pages long of the authors what testing was done but the links to these tests that said there is a PDF 39 and 41 pages long each are not there.

Now on the one paper I was reading about Cloud Cover Manipulations this would be done to Stratocumlus clouds and they are 8000 feet and lower and this would be done around coastlines where most of these clouds form.

Also I see a lot of hypothetical ideas that they came up with in 92 because of the after effects of Mount Pinatubo eruption in 91 I read a lot about the effects that had in the stratosphere, and the earth global temperature went down by .5°F and some people thought they could do the same thing BUT it would take a Fleet of planes and most of this would be done just below the Arctic, but I also got Greenland was something they would want to keep covered so it would not melt. I got more reading to do but from my pov its just a lot of talk and ideas, but nothing that's been done or on going, the tests from 1966 on the other hand do look like they were real but I have no fking clue where to find them yet.

Oh btw its a beautiful day here nice blue sky's and no clouds or chemtrails.

4nE

john connor
26-11-2011, 06:05 PM
See now that may not be solid proof but its a start, since I have been here this has been the subject that's taken most of my time and I for one won't say what you see is not spraying but I don't see that. I live in Arizona for the most part I have blue sky's all day and hardly see planes above me and most of all the contrails that do come off planes go away in a few minutes, tho I have seen some last longer, but this only seems to happen when we have high clouds in the sky also. I have never seen a so called chemtrail that's in the sky that just sits there without clouds. Now the things I have learned in the past 2 weeks was that you need a few things for contrails to show up and even more for them to hang around.

1. The plane has to be higher then 26,000 feet.
2. The Temperature must be at lest -40° F not sure offhand what it is Celsius.
3. Humidity needs to be above 40% the higher the humidity the thicker and longer it can last.
4. Light winds at the higher levels also mean they will stay long, keep in mind the jet stream is around or above 30,000 feet so anything below may not move much, the ones in the jet stream could spread out oddly.
5. Pollution and Chemicals can be found everywhere and alot of it comes from factory's with low pollution control standards most likely with in 25 miles of where you live, but this can travel hundreds of miles. I doubt you recall the acid rain days in Pennsylvania and New York in the late 70's, but that was very real and saw first hand what it did to plants and trees.

So yes I do have my doubts about chemtrails but I do believe there are factory's out there that still dump toxic crap into the environment everyday, I worked in Lead Smelter for 20 years and it had one of the best pollution control systems in the USA at the time, but I could bore the hell out of you with stories on how Lead still got out into the environment each year.

4nE

Thats a fair comment, I guess in this case seeing is believing, you have to see whats doing the spraying with your own eyes