PDA

View Full Version : Sandusky Reptillian pics

turtle20000
20-11-2011, 03:15 AM
I never believed to much in this stuff, but it's pretty hard to ignore. Not sure how to get pics on here, but on the front page of The Patriot-News Nov. 14th Sanduskys eyes look like one of them (reptilians) . There's another pic of him where it looks like fangs in his mouth. Also, we saw a short interview with his lawyer and his eyes had the slits, plain as day. My wife and I just looked at each other and said , "oh my god!!" Any input to this would be much obliged. Are we just seeing things?

octopus
20-11-2011, 03:35 AM
Hi there!

Does this link help?

http://sacramento-news.info/sacramento-top-stories/penn-state-scandal-sandusky-allegedly-confessed-to-boys-mother.html

holliep542999
20-11-2011, 07:08 AM
um am i missing something? I really dont see it.

cannasnow
20-11-2011, 08:01 PM
Take a picture with your digital camera under a sun.

Go to www.tinypic.com

Under file: click browse...

Select your picture

Click on upload then resize the picture to "17 (1024x768)

Upload it.

Enter code.

Copy and paste the "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards" to your reply box.

Good luck.

merlincove
21-11-2011, 05:16 PM
how to upload images here:

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=30387

:D

charlesupton
21-11-2011, 08:36 PM
I am a published writer on comparative religion and traditional metaphysics, as well as “metaphysics and social criticism”. In the book entitled Weird Kentucky, one of the Weird U.S. series, on p. 89, various Reptilian apparitions in the state of Kentucky are recounted. The once-famous Kentucky preacher William Branham (1909-1965) believed that the Serpent in the Garden of Eden was a Reptilian lizard-man who walked on 2 legs. Be that as it may, it is obvious to ANYONE who has informed him- or herself about the phenomenology of the demonic that Reptilians are DEMONS, who can assume many shapes. Why are reptilian believers (apparently) afraid that they will appear as religious fanatics is they believe in demons, but not that they will appear as lunatics if they accept the Reptilians as a special class of beings who have nothing at all to do with the demonic? Reptilian believers need to investigate the demonologies of ALL RELIGIONS AND ALL CULTURES IN ALL PLACES AND TIMES; if they do so, they will get a much better idea of what David Icke saw when he saw the Reptilians. Why not tap the huge available mass of cultural and historical material in SUPPORT of the reality of beings like the Reptilians, rather than just reinventing the wheel, reinventing the lizard, reinventing the demon? Why wish to appear as “eccentrics”? Why not discover and repeat the fact that the truth of the Reptilians HAS ALWAYS BEEN KNOWN? David Icke has many very important things to say, which means that to the degree that he gains in credibility he can better serve the human race; if the various religions and many primitive tribes possess huge archives and analyses relating to beings like the Reptilians, why ignore all this valuable material? Even if you don’t believe in God, you can learn a huge amount from these records of thousands of years of human experience. In any case, the web address of Weird U.S. is “WeirdUS.com”; their email is Editor@WeirdUS.com.