PDA

View Full Version : Katy Perry: 'I sold my soul to the devil'

terrorworld
04-09-2011, 06:53 PM
Katy Perry has said in at least two interviews that 'I sold my soul to the devil'. Any questions ?
Here are the videos:
Katy Perry Says She Sold Her Soul to the Devil - YouTube
The second 'bizarre' thing in this video is that the female reporter seems to have an earring that is not clearly a 'normal' Christian cross, seems more like a cross upside down: the black magic / occult symbol for the Antichrist.

and:
Katy Perry Tells young girl to sell her soul to Satan for power - YouTube

Satanic Illuminati !
(I'd rather say 'possessed' by a reptilian 'demon' because I've seen the change in her character during the last few years, and a special video with the bizarre eye changes.)

cantata
04-09-2011, 07:03 PM
I agree this woman has changed soooo much, especially in the past 2/3 years.

dedesuperman
04-09-2011, 08:37 PM
Katy Perry has said in at least two interviews that 'I sold my soul to the devil'. Any questions ?
Here are the videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10rx15v28yk&feature=related
The second 'bizarre' thing in this video is that the female reporter seems to have an earring that is not clearly a 'normal' Christian cross, seems more like a cross upside down: the black magic / occult symbol for the Antichrist.

and:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wqj_ZDFL04&feature=related

Satanic Illuminati !
(I'd rather say 'possessed' by a reptilian 'demon' because I've seen the change in her character during the last few years, and a special video with the bizarre eye changes.)

I think it's fake because the audio doesn't match her mouth at all! The 2 links of the video you post she seem or she say the same sentence :rolleyes:

Surely this video are edited!

misa
05-09-2011, 12:21 AM
:rolleyes: crappy video editing

dedesuperman
05-09-2011, 07:06 AM
Here are the videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10rx15v28yk&feature=related

and:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wqj_ZDFL04&feature=related

Satanic Illuminati !

Good news! I found the original video from this edited audio/video for the second link and you will see what she say nothing about selling her soul to the devil :rolleyes:

Check at 28 min. 17 sec (beginning) and she start to answer at 28 min. 36-37 sec.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOtJUmiUZ08

Before saying or posting something it's always good to do a research and verified the source!

blackstar76
05-09-2011, 07:46 AM
The only question I have is how do I sell myself to Katy Perry. Damn she is one fine brunette.

I think when people they sold their souls to the devil. Means that they just took a route that they know is negative but will sell to the masses. They will sing about sex and bling and other stuff instead of blue skies, daisies and love.

Sex sells. Values don't. It is not like the devil appeared with a contract and pen. The closest thing to the devil with a contract is the owner of the record company. Just sign here and let your new team " handlers " make you rich.

eternal_spirit
05-09-2011, 11:41 AM
Good news! I found the original video from this edited audio/video for the second link and you will see what she say nothing about selling her soul to the devil :rolleyes:

Check at 28 min. 17 sec (beginning) and she start to answer at 28 min. 36-37 sec.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOtJUmiUZ08

Before saying or posting something it's always good to do a research and verified the source!

So it's a HOAX!

Why would someone want to create such a HOAX?

neutrino
05-09-2011, 11:48 AM
I've always wondered what would happen if I wrote a contract out to purchase someones soul and they signed it and I paid the price for their soul. Would I have it?

I'd never do anything like that because that's mental but I've always wondered if it would do something.

peabrain
05-09-2011, 11:51 AM
So it's a HOAX!

Why would someone want to create such a HOAX?

Who cares? she's a fud anyway and her songs are excruciatingly banal.
Ok she has a nice rack and can sing in auto-tune but her lyrics are saying absolutely hee-haw and are too naff for my tastes.

neutrino
05-09-2011, 11:52 AM
Ok she has a nice rack and can sing in auto-tune but her lyrics are saying absolutely hee-haw and are too naff for my tastes.

Firework is awesome!

armoured_amazon
05-09-2011, 11:54 AM

.:D

peabrain
05-09-2011, 11:56 AM
Firework is awesome!

Is it? It's all down to personal taste and I find it rather creepy using images of cancer ridden children to sell music, each to his own I suppose.:)

neutrino
05-09-2011, 12:01 PM
I find it rather creepy using images of cancer ridden children to sell music

That's one way of looking at it, not necessarily the right way of looking at it. But whatever.

shiyoken
06-09-2011, 01:10 AM
I've always wondered what would happen if I wrote a contract out to purchase someones soul and they signed it and I paid the price for their soul. Would I have it?

I'd never do anything like that because that's mental but I've always wondered if it would do something.

Simpsons, did it :D!

astrochicken
06-09-2011, 08:33 AM
Land of the lost Cher Do You Believe Scene HQ - YouTube

AUTO-TUNE, Torley unleashes the magnificent power of - YouTube

Once you have an ear for it.. you'll be able to hear it in 99.9% of the crap on the airwaves on any given minute of the day.

eternal_spirit
06-09-2011, 09:32 AM
Once you have an ear for it.. you'll be able to hear it in 99.9% of the crap on the airwaves on any given minute of the day.
Sounds a bithttp://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRaJFfWyFmLxJfBzi1nHvEscqo26gPPO GdfL2llTQw18OLuKuZI like stylophone mixed with Buck Roger's robot or [/B]Metal Mickey.

Making all voices sound the same
or similar, well they've finally done to the voice what they've done with the music.

I swear I was shocked I seen the top seven in the so called official charts on VIVA TV and all songs sounded the same. Glad I missed the rest of the chart!

I'd not listened to any top ten etc for years. Thank **** said my ears.

unlockthepower
26-06-2012, 08:59 AM
Katy Perry’s “Wide Awake”: A Video About Monarch Mind Control

Posted by majesticon June 25, 2012

samborowski (CC)

Here at disinformation we always enjoy a wacky critique of popular music videos and the motivation of the artists who made them, such as the Illuminati conspiracy featuring Eminem, Lady Gaga and Jay-Z. Now Vigilant Citizen ”explains” (we’re not sure if they’re serious…) how Katy Perry joins the cabal of overachieving recording artists with a video about Project Monarch mind control (a supposed offshoot of the CIA’s MKULTRA program):

Many articles on this site described how many items of popular culture conceal within their symbolism references to an unknown, horrendous practice: Monarch programming. This technique of mind control seeks to create fully “programmable” individuals and is used by the shadowy elite in fields such as the military, politics and the murky underworld (for detailed information on Monarch programming, read the article Origins and Techniques of Monarch Mind Control). Another area in which mind control (especially Monarch programming) is used is the entertainment business – not only because some celebrities are actual victims of mind control, but because entertainment is used to subtly normalize and glamorize this awful practice through symbolism.

Katy Perry’s video Wide Awake is yet another music video that alludes to the concept of Monarch programming through its storyline and its imagery. While this might not be obvious to most people, those who have some knowledge of the subject of mind control find it extremely blatant.

Katy Perry - Wide Awake - YouTube

In many ways, the video resembles works that have been previously analyzed on this site, such as the movies Labyrinth and Sucker Punch and music videos like Paramore’s Brick by Boring Brick. All of these productions visually represent the inner-world of Monarch slaves through a specific set of symbols: mirrors, butterflies (especially Monarch butterflies), mazes and so forth. Not only do these objects aptly portray psychological concepts, they are actual “trigger images” used in mind control on Monarch slaves. Wide Awake fully utilizes this set of symbols, which gives the storyline a deeper, and more disturbing, meaning…

http://www.disinfo.com/2012/06/katy-perrys-wide-awake-a-video-about-monarch-mind-control/

kingldub
26-06-2012, 11:36 AM
The Devil = mass appeal. She's fucking with you.

torus
26-06-2012, 12:40 PM
Katy Perry has said in at least two interviews that 'I sold my soul to the devil'. Any questions?

sorry katy, that's a lame excuse to justify your drivel.

yanko
26-06-2012, 01:46 PM
Those who sell their souls are NOT possessed. Its a choice they make own their own. No devil no nothing. No brainwashing just a fucked up choice that luckily very few choose. The devil would be her own lowerself and those who grant her power, the illuminati.