PDA

View Full Version : Tripoli: Media blackout, why?

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10

resistance
01-09-2011, 12:36 PM
yes, like this you mean?

Anarchy in Libya: 'Gaddafi to launch guerilla war'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBpENhhdlKs

Precisely, reading between the lines you can also tell that journalist is a little gagged and not telling the whole truth either. But I entirely agree that Gaddaffi will counter attack with an all out guerrilla war, that was the tactic from the outset.

ragnarok
01-09-2011, 01:06 PM
Precisely, reading between the lines you can also tell that journalist is a little gagged and not telling the whole truth either. But I entirely agree that Gaddaffi will counter attack with an all out guerrilla war, that was the tactic from the outset.

So, you've no objection to him wanting to extend the bloodshed and expecting all those he's given an AK47 to fight for him?

kaibraine
01-09-2011, 01:13 PM
So, you've no objection to him wanting to extend the bloodshed and expecting all those he's given an AK47 to fight for him?

Don't you agree that man has a birth-right to defend himself and his property?

I would argue that Gaddafi is simply providing people with the means to do exactly that.

It's not like he armed them and told them to go and attack people.

and justice for all
01-09-2011, 01:14 PM
Great post .....how can anyone argue with this!!

Ah, but there are many that stand on the side of evil deluding themselves that they’re getting some sort of profit by doing so :rolleyes:

Thanks for the links ...yep, I've seen both and now the propaganda / mindcontrol has done it's filthy job and virtually made low level MK ultras' of most people.... [...]

Excellent observation.

ragnarok
01-09-2011, 01:20 PM
Don't you agree that man has a birth-right to defend himself and his property?
It would depend how they attained that property. Tbh, I'm not overly-enamoured with the idea that someone should "own" a planetary resource, merely because they've settled above it or near it, but that's another topic entirely.

I would argue that Gaddafi is simply providing people with the means to do exactly that.

Defend themselves from who? All Libyan's love each other, so their only possible enemies would be external, and sending men and women armed with AK's to fight a modern army is lunacy, not a sign of bravery or any other stupid nationalistic gung ho sentiment.

kaibraine
01-09-2011, 01:30 PM
It would depend how they attained that property. Tbh, I'm not overly-enamoured with the idea that someone should "own" a planetary resource, merely because they've settled above it or near it, but that's another topic entirely.

Everybody (in Libya) shared the resources, most of Libya was nationalised and shared in a much fairer way than in the west.

Defend themselves from who? All Libyan's love each other, so their only possible enemies would be external, and sending men and women armed with AK's to fight a modern army is lunacy, not a sign of bravery or any other stupid nationalistic gung ho sentiment.

Defend themselves and THEIR property from the looters and murderers who have broken the peace in Libya.

resistance
01-09-2011, 01:33 PM

No comment.

tinyint
01-09-2011, 01:52 PM
Excellent observation.

It has been the case for almost 100 years in anglo-saxon nations.

resistance
01-09-2011, 01:55 PM

Honestly..do you realise how ridiculous you're now making yourself look. It's not a war the Libyan people wanted, they've tried on numerous occasions in vain to negotiate a peaceful solution. The so called rebels have been commiting unspeakable atrocities, killing and raping. That in turn would have angered Libyans mightily, not to mention many now fear for their own lives. Especially Libya's black population, who the rebels are especially targetting for execution. But Libyans all over will fight to the death alongside their black brothers and sisters..believe me. Most of the so called rebels arn't even Libyan nationals, they're specially trained mercenenaries and low life thugs, that have been promised a pay off..that's if they survive that long in the hellfire. I think you've really exposed in the duration of this thread what kind of person you are, it's not gone unoticed.

ragnarok
01-09-2011, 01:57 PM
Everybody (in Libya) shared the resources, most of Libya was nationalised and shared in a much fairer way than in the west.

Fairer, but not completely fair, I'd wager.

Defend themselves and THEIR property from the looters and murderers who have broken the peace in Libya.

Their glorious leader should have thought about that when he was making his enemies.

ragnarok
01-09-2011, 02:01 PM
Honestly..do you realise how ridiculous you're now making yourself look. It's not a war the Libyan people wanted, they've tried on numerous occasions in vain to negotiate a peaceful solution. The so called rebels have been commiting unspeakable atrocities, killing and raping. That in turn would have angered Libyans mightily, not to mention many now fear for their own lives. Especially Libya's black population, who the rebels are especially targetting for execution. But Libyans all over will fight to the death alongside their black brothers and sisters..believe me. Most of the so called rebels arn't even Libyan nationals, they're specially trained mercenenaries and low life thugs, that have been promised a pay off..that's if they survive that long in the hellfire. I think you've really exposed in the duration of this thread what kind of person you are, it's not gone unoticed.

Don't get personal, fella, it's not a very effective line of argument when you barely know me.

If Libya was "peaceful" beforehand, it was only because Gaddafi was buying the majority's compliance and ruthlessy crushing minority dissent.

resistance
01-09-2011, 02:03 PM
Don't get personal, fella, it's not a very effective line of argument when you barely know me.

If Libya was "peaceful" beforehand, it was only because Gaddafi was buying the majority's compliance and ruthlessy crushing minority dissent.

I'll say what I like as long as it's not abusive and within forum guidelines. You've been busted my freind and most people already know that anyway.

ragnarok
01-09-2011, 02:08 PM
I'll say what I like as long as it's not abusive and within forum guidelines. You've been busted my freind and most people already know that anyway.

Busted for what? Not following a party line? Are you going to call me a shill next?

kaibraine
01-09-2011, 02:08 PM
Fairer, but not completely fair, I'd wager.

Yes, a good step in the right direction though as opposed to backwards lke our systems are going.

Their glorious leader should have thought about that when he was making his enemies.

He made his "enemies" by standing up to the facist NWO and trying to encourage sovereignty. I don't see anything wrong with that.

kaibraine
01-09-2011, 02:11 PM

As far as I am concerned ragnarok is engaging in relevant debate about the issues at hand, him not agreeing with everything he reads here does not make him a shill.

ragnarok
01-09-2011, 02:15 PM
Yes, a good step in the right direction though as opposed to backwards lke our systems are going.

But, unless you can provide evidence he was nigh on a saint and never ordered the harm of anyone who criticised him, I'm going to suggest he was only being fairer because he could afford to, and to piss off those capitalist western scumbags. Now, if his actions only affected those "capitalist western scumbags" who deserve affecting, I wouldn't give a fuck about his political posturing, but that isn't the case.

He made his "enemies" by standing up to the facist NWO and trying to encourage sovereignty. I don't see anything wrong with that.

And he deserves thanks for involving his civilian population in his egotistic battles?

resistance
01-09-2011, 02:17 PM
Busted for what? Not following a party line? Are you going to call me a shill next?

No party line here, just exposing the lies and deception in the media. Some of us on here don't go along with the NATO narrative. Neither are any of us kissing Gaddiffis feet, you keep parroting the words he's a dictator..which is again the media script. That is also a lie, Gaddaffi is Libya's leader, chosen by the tribes and councils to speak for the people, not to dictate to them, they wouldn't let him dictate anyway. As for the shill bit..well you said it not me.

ragnarok
01-09-2011, 02:20 PM
You do not get to be the head honcho of an area like Libya for 40 years by being a nice guy who is reasonable with everyone who approaches him.

dan duchaine
01-09-2011, 02:25 PM
If i could have made a list of the names i knew would pop up on this thread arguing for the sake of it, i would have been pretty close.

tzlr_17
01-09-2011, 02:26 PM
You do not get to be the head honcho of an area like Libya for 40 years by being a nice guy who is reasonable with everyone who approaches him.

Have you ever been to Libya?

kaibraine
01-09-2011, 02:27 PM
But, unless you can provide evidence he was nigh on a saint and never ordered the harm of anyone who criticised him, I'm going to suggest he was only being fairer because he could afford to, and to piss off those capitalist western scumbags. Now, if his actions only affected those "capitalist western scumbags" who deserve affecting, I wouldn't give a fuck about his political posturing, but that isn't the case.

I have never claimed he was nigh on a saint, so I won't be providing evidence of this claim.

You made some very good points here and could possibly be right, there may well be an ulterior motive. Do YOU have evidence of such?

We are at a stalemate here it seems.

And he deserves thanks for involving his civilian population in his egotistic battles?

The point is, he didn't perform any acts of aggression against another nation state, 'National Conference for the Libyan Opposition' under the leadership of western sponsored 'National Front for the Salvation of Libya' and NATO did just that very thing.

ragnarok
01-09-2011, 02:28 PM
I've been to Tenerife. It's probably as close as anyone I'm sharing this thread with has been.

kesm27
01-09-2011, 02:30 PM

OK, sure it was. Because you say so. Never mind the evidence, never mind the UN report saying Libya protected social, economic, political and religious freedoms, never mind the fact that nobody has yet managed to convincingly prove that Gaddafi was any kind of dictator, let alone a ruthless tyrant.

Any good he did for his country was just "buying the majority's compliance", so it's OK to go bomb the crap out of Libya because their previous peace and stability was all a fraud anyway.:rolleyes:

There's really no way to argue against this kind of mentality is there?

lightgiver
01-09-2011, 02:30 PM
The Libyan deputy ambassador to the United Nations has called on the country's ruler, Muammar Gaddafi, to step down and face trial over "war crimes and genocide."

Speaking to the state-funded BBC, the Libyan official also said, "I think it is the end of Colonel Gaddafi, it is a matter of days, whether he steps down or the Libyan people will get rid of him anyway.”

"I call on all countries of the world also to not permit Gaddafi to escape inside their territories and I call on them to watch carefully any amount of money which may be flown outside of Libya," he urged.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/166412.html

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost.php?p=1060174951&postcount=8

resistance
01-09-2011, 02:35 PM

That's your opinion. But that depends on whether that person had the interests of the people at heart or not. Libya is quite unique in some ways, in the way the society is run. It's completely upside down to the way things are done in so called democratic countries. Which you should know by now is a nonsense of the highest order. Libya isn't just about one man, infact Gaddaffi doesn't accredit himself to Libya's remarkable achievements, he directs the praise to the people themselves.

dan duchaine

Just like we have had tory / labour for how many years?

We get a vote to change the colour of the party, but its meet the new boss same as the old boss, everyone knows this. So why do you think pretending to let people have a choice is any better than just being honest?

You have no say, literally no say whatsoever, in how this country is run. Same as in libya. Only we have a fluffy pretend voting rigmarole every 4 years to make idiots believe we are free.

You are being farmed. End of.

ragnarok
OK, sure it was. Because you say so. Never mind the evidence, never mind the UN report saying Libya protected social, economic, political and religious freedoms, never mind the fact that nobody has yet managed to convincingly prove that Gaddafi was any kind of dictator, let alone a ruthless tyrant.

Any good he did for his country was just "buying the majority's compliance", so it's OK to go bomb the crap out of Libya because their previous peace and stability was all a fraud anyway.:rolleyes:

Are you another one who thinks Gaddafi was beyond being over-zealous when faced with opposition from his fellow Libyans?

ragnarok
01-09-2011, 02:39 PM
Just like we have had tory / labour for how many years?

We get a vote to change the colour of the party, but its meet the new boss same as the old boss, everyone knows this. So why do you think pretending to let people have a choice is any better than just being honest?

And if our ruling bodies had a crafty twat like Gaddafi at the top that was ruthlessly suppressing opposition by wiping out any burgeoning anti-govt. groups, wouldn't you want him removed, with outside aid if that was the only way it could be achieved?

resistance
01-09-2011, 02:39 PM
I've been to Tenerife. It's probably as close as anyone I'm sharing this thread with has been.

Nope, I've been to Libya, Morroco, Tunisia and other parts of Africa, including East Africa.

and justice for all
01-09-2011, 02:42 PM
It has been the case for almost 100 years in anglo-saxon nations.

Sad, isn’t it? You talk to people and you’re not really talking to the person, you’re talking to a program. Program as in: software.

ragnarok
01-09-2011, 02:44 PM
If Libya was such a land of fairness and opportunity, I'm surprised you'd ever have come back to a western nation.

dan duchaine
01-09-2011, 02:51 PM
If anyone believes we have any kind of democracy in this country when looking at these figures then they are insane or in denial.

Conservative votes - 10,703,754 conservative seats - 306
Labour votes - 8,609,527 labour seats - 258
Liberal Democrat votes - 6,836,824 liberal democrat seats - 57
UKIP votes - 920,334 UKIP seats - 0
BNP votes - 563,743 BNP seats - 0
SNP votes - 491,386 SNP seats - 6
Green votes - 285,616 Green seats - 1
Sinn Féin votes - 171,942 Sinn fein seats - 5
Democratic Unionist votes - 168,216 Democratic unionists seats -8

So the government has a total number of supporters of 16 million out of 70 million or about 22 % of all people. And remember that is a coalition, so no one actually voted for this government.

Now i would wager a fair amount that more than 22 % of the population of libya supports gadaffi.

dan duchaine
01-09-2011, 02:53 PM
If Libya was such a land of fairness and opportunity, I'm surprised you'd ever have come back to a western nation.

I think you are missing the point. The point being that using western domocracy as a judging platform to assess libya is flawed because our democracy is a sham. It just happens the scam is better hidden than in libya.

the nine
01-09-2011, 03:03 PM
If anyone believes we have any kind of democracy in this country when looking at these figures then they are insane or in denial.

So the government has a total number of supporters of 16 million out of 70 million or about 22 % of all people. And remember that is a coalition, so no one actually voted for this government.

Now i would wager a fair amount that more than 22 % of the population of libya supports gadaffi.

Don't start muddying the waters with facts..
Let's just carry trying to change people minds who don't ever site any sources and are stalwart in their beliefs..
:D

I found a whip the other day, anyone know where there is a dead horse?

dan duchaine
01-09-2011, 03:12 PM
Now NATO has taken over we can all rejoice that every 4 years the libyan people can put a piece of paper in a box to see which puppet is going to hand out the orders from their dictator central bankers.

serpentine
01-09-2011, 03:16 PM

Those figures (votes/ seats ratios) reveal the iniquities in our current system which favours the two main parties.

It will be interesting to see if a new Libyan government is chosen by our discredited system or some form of proportional representation.

dan duchaine
01-09-2011, 03:17 PM
Those figures (votes/ seats ratios) reveal the iniquities in our current system which favours the two main parties.

It will be interesting to see if a new Libyan government is chosen by our discredited system or some form of proportional representation.

Based on the seats / votes the torys got, UKIP should have had 30 seats.

resistance
01-09-2011, 03:23 PM

85-90% of Libyans support Gaddaffi. Five million Libyans came to the streets in support of him, and in prostest of the NATO bombings. Ofcoarse the western media neevr reported on that, they just kept parroting the narrative of ''popular uprising''.

mudblood
01-09-2011, 03:27 PM
Yeah, that explains it! :rolleyes:

explains what ?
just saying .
http://www.safeguardclothing.co.uk/11-cordura-kevlar-bullet-proof-vest.html

lizzy
01-09-2011, 03:29 PM

yes, kesm27, this line of argument is sick and illogical, what do expect from a lackey with lipstick smeared after sucking satans' zionist 'bleep'.....
Wesley, the ex 4 star US General told the public the gameplan, as did the New American Century and Brezinski
Same old tactics,....annihilate , divide and rule, keeps as much warring going on as possible while the base is built and spoils firmly in previously arranged hands.....
That this is an outragously illegal act by nato, is obvious to all the 2 functioning brain cells, Gaddafi or not , Libya's fate was cast many years ago.......
Libya fighting back and making 'progress' even plays into scum elite controlled nato....then they can send in ground troops......and the base has 'begun'.......

kaibraine
01-09-2011, 03:32 PM
Libya: Saadi Gaddafi says 'unarmed millions' support his father

One of Muammar Gaddafi's sons, Saadi, a key member of the regime's inner circle, contacts the Al Arabiya news channel and calls for "negotiations" between his father's former regime and the interim Libyan government to save "any further spilling of blood".

Still of the belief that his father's regime is "the legitimate government" of Libya, Saadi claimed in the phone interview that there were still millions of "unarmed" people who supported Colonel Gaddafi as he called for talks between the two sides.

However, the public statement on the Saudi-owned news channel was at odds with earlier reports that Saadi, a former professional footballer, is privately negotiating the terms of his surrender with the National Transitional Council.

Abdel Hakim Belhaj, head of the Tripoli Military Council, said he received a phone call from the 38-year-old on Tuesday.

"We told him, 'Don't fear for your life. We will guarantee your rights as a human being, and will deal with you humanely,'" he said, adding that rebels knew Saadi's location but wanted to negotiate his surrender.

video:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/8734658/Libya-Saadi-Gaddafi-says-unarmed-millions-support-his-father.html

lizzy
01-09-2011, 03:37 PM
I think you are missing the point. The point being that using western domocracy as a judging platform to assess libya is flawed because our democracy is a sham. It just happens the scam is better hidden than in libya.

hi dan duchaine....rags doesn't miss a trick, he IS the trick...
This type of popularity can NEVER be bought.
Libya Truth (DnB Soundtrack) - YouTube

tzlr_17
01-09-2011, 03:43 PM

For someone that's never been you seem to know an awful lot about the place. From the short time I spent there I got the distinct impression that the guy was supported by the vast majority of the people.

lizzy
01-09-2011, 03:43 PM
explains what ?
just saying .
http://www.safeguardclothing.co.uk/11-cordura-kevlar-bullet-proof-vest.html

add yourself to the list.....mudblood....dirty red or blue , no difference , just sub-human in the end.

resistance
01-09-2011, 03:46 PM
Some Libyan girls speak of their leader. wow the second girl in the film in the green headscarf is so confident..bless.

Libya Message to All The World [20-05-2011] English version - YouTube

kaibraine
01-09-2011, 03:49 PM
Libya: Saadi Gaddafi says 'unarmed millions' support his father

video:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/8734658/Libya-Saadi-Gaddafi-says-unarmed-millions-support-his-father.html

I should say with regards to this video, that Saadi Gaddafi says, that this should be about Libya not Gadaffi. That the Gaddafi regime recognise the rebels claim as legitimate and are willing to negotiate. He emphasises that first the bloodshed must stop and they can fix the political problems later.

I think this is a very fair statement.

lizzy
01-09-2011, 03:49 PM
hiya......
does anyone believe this vid is from yesterday, post Gadaffi, :rolleyes:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/libya-video/8733086/Libyans-celebrate-first-post-Gaddafi-Eid-in-Tripolis-Martyrs-Square.html

lizzy
01-09-2011, 03:54 PM
I should say with regards to this video, that Saadi Gaddafi says, that this should be about Libya not Gadaffi. That the Gaddafi regime recognise the rebels claim as legitimate and are willing to negotiate. He emphasises that first the bloodshed must stop and they can fix the political problems later.

I think this is a very fair statement.

yes, and NOT made by the son of a "tyrant" (which he never was) and urge his people to fight against bad odds ....but whether scum nato will give him an ear and stand down from deployment I had reservations....that's not the playbook.

mudblood
01-09-2011, 03:56 PM
add yourself to the list.....mudblood....dirty red or blue , no difference , just sub-human in the end.

Mr Vegas Black And Proud - YouTube

resistance
01-09-2011, 03:59 PM
hiya......
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/libya-video/8733086/Libyans-celebrate-first-post-Gaddafi-Eid-in-Tripolis-Martyrs-Square.html

What a complete joke..whatever next..lol where are the libyan masses, celebrating the so called overthrow of this ''dictator''. Thanks for that lizzy..

That square looks familiar, I'm really starting to believe what others are saying now when they say the media are also using stage props. We've all heard of staged media Im sure but this crap takes some beating.

kaibraine
01-09-2011, 04:00 PM
hiya......

This video does look real, many shots of the whole square. But it doesn't look like any more than maybe 3-4000 people. And to get a few thousand rebel supporters into the square to celebrate Eid would not be a difficult task.

The girl who talks about "a real flag, not a weird green thing" has a clearly American accent and speech patterns.

lizzy
01-09-2011, 04:06 PM
Some Libyan girls speak of their leader. wow the second girl in the film in the green headscarf is so confident..bless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyF7AAKbWlc&feature=player_detailpage

thanks...yes, bless.
I hope their husbands ,sons and brothers' are well armed and many. If nato can be forced by world opinion pressure not to send ground troops and stop the bombing , keep the death toll to where's it at now and not continue....Libya has a little more hope than Iraq's experience.....This could be the case.....be they will never enjoy what they had before if zionist Rothchilde in control.

lizzy
01-09-2011, 04:14 PM
This video does look real, many shots of the whole square. But it doesn't look like any more than maybe 3-4000 people. And to get a few thousand rebel supporters into the square to celebrate Eid would not be a difficult task.

The girl who talks about "a real flag, not a weird green thing" has a clearly American accent and speech patterns.

American accent was big give away....those at prayer here, look clean and devote... photo shopped on to old footage perhaps.......and not rebel supporters' .

lizzy
01-09-2011, 04:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFkN-Ovi9KE

YOUR skin can be whatever GOD gave you.....but WHAT is in your HEART.???

resistance
01-09-2011, 04:20 PM
thanks...yes, bless.
I hope their husbands ,sons and brothers' are well armed and many. If nato can be forced by world opinion pressure not to send ground troops and stop the bombing , keep the death toll to where's it at now and not continue....Libya has a little more hope than Iraq's experience.....This could be the case.....be they will never enjoy what they had before if zionist Rothchilde in control.

Well..I hope a peaceful resolution will somehow prevail, to stop more bloodshed, but unfortunately it looks highely unlikely. The so called rebels and NATO were never interested in discussing peace, it isn't in their script. What's happening in Libya is heartbreaking really.

resistance
01-09-2011, 04:29 PM

Absolutely..will people once and for all ever drop this silly nonsense of skin colour? Obsessing over the colour of of one's skin to me is demonstrating unnatural behaviour.

the nine
01-09-2011, 04:33 PM
hiya......

hi lizzy
strange american accent on that girl eh?
she looked israeli to me..oh well its for the ignorant masses and they only care about xfactor and soaps..the news is time for brewing up and doing things whilst the next show starts..
move past the political pages of papers to 'E N T E R T A I N M E N T'
and mybe some fit hotties..:rolleyes:

did you see the people crying?
did any of them look happy? with the exception of the american voiced libyan..
even the child waving the big flag look forlorn..
I could only see heartache..no celebration!

thanks for posting :)

the nine
01-09-2011, 04:36 PM

dont feed the trolls lizzy, ;)

lizzy
01-09-2011, 04:39 PM
Well..I hope a peaceful resolution will somehow prevail, to stop more bloodshed, but unfortunately it looks highely unlikely. The so called rebels and NATO were never interested in discussing peace, it isn't in their script. What's happening in Libya is heartbreaking really.

yep, the script is obvious, but nato are being caught out and making a few peeps wonder WTF happened here , even if they never catch on to WHY...
but when has that stopped anything .....we shall see.

resistance
01-09-2011, 04:46 PM
Orwellian Hypocrisy of NATO's Mission: In Libya, a Bloodbath Looms

by Robert Parry

September 1, 2011

The Orwellian hypocrisy of NATO’s mission “to protect civilians” in Libya has now been encapsulated in a vow from a NATO-backed Libyan rebel who announced plans to crush the few towns still loyal to Muammar Gaddafi with the words, “sometimes to avoid bloodshed you must shed blood,” as Robert Parry reports. NATO’s war in Libya, which began with high-minded declarations about “protecting civilians,” now appears likely to end with a bloodbath that will claim the lives of many civilians, albeit pro-Gaddafi civilians, not the earlier threatened anti-Gaddafi civilians.

Ali Tarhouni, a senior official of the NATO-backed Libyan rebels, summed up this Orwellian reality with a phrase reminiscent of the famous Vietnam War quote that “we had to destroy the village in order to save it.” Tarhouni was quoted by the Associated Press as saying “Sometimes to avoid bloodshed you must shed blood – and the faster we do this the less blood will be shed.” So, NATO’s rebels set a four-day deadline for Muammar Gaddafi’s remaining tribal strongholds, including his native Surte, to surrender or face a final crushing military strike, which the rebels presumably will mount as NATO aircraft pound Surte’s defenses. NATO spokesman Col. Roland Lavoie explained that NATO still considered Gaddafi as a threat and thus NATO’s warplanes were still attacking his forces, especially on “a corridor to the eastern edge of Surte.”

In other words, even though Gaddafi’s loyalists have retreated to a few towns where he appears to retain strong popular support, NATO is paving the way for the rebels to overrun these communities. The mission “to protect civilians” has evolved into an operation designed to open pro-Gaddafi civilians to a hostile conquest. New evidence also has surfaced showing that Gaddafi’s earlier claims that the rebel forces were permeated by Islamist extremists with terrorist affiliations were not just words, that he had reason and evidence to believe it.

The Washington Post reported Wednesday that “documents unearthed from the archives of Libya’s security service show the former government deeply worried about an Islamist threat to the regime, concerns that reverberated this week as veteran jihadists claimed credit for leading last week’s rebel takeover of Tripoli.” In an article by Thomas Erdbrink and Joby Warrick, the Post said it had obtained documents revealing that Gaddafi had assigned his Interior Security Agency to monitor the actions of Islamic extremists, including some who had fought against the United States in Iraq and Afghanistan

Read more here: http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=26328

kesm27
01-09-2011, 05:15 PM
“Sometimes to avoid bloodshed you must shed blood – and the faster we do this the less blood will be shed.”

Wow. Just... wow.

Sigged.

resistance
01-09-2011, 06:28 PM
Wow. Just... wow.

“Sometimes to avoid bloodshed you must shed blood – and the faster we do this the less blood will be shed.”

Sigged.

I know it's shocking isn't it. These fanatics have been unleased onto the good Libyan people. Is this what NATO meant when it said the ''resposibilty to protect'' aka R2P

tinyint
01-09-2011, 07:08 PM
Mahdi Nazemroaya in Malta After Libya

Mahdi Nazemroaya in Malta After Libya - YouTube

I think he hinted that he is being threatened, when saying Malta is UK controlled.

resistance
01-09-2011, 07:30 PM
Mahdi Nazemroaya in Malta After Libya (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDR_NBUK8jk)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDR_NBUK8jk

I think he hinted that he is being threatened, when saying Malta is UK controlled.

Thanks tinyint

ingsoc2012
01-09-2011, 08:36 PM
He's been to Libya...

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

tinyint
01-09-2011, 08:37 PM
GADDAFI'S SPEECH 01.09.11. LIBYA

(...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkQYSS9bxHM&feature=player_embedded

In the same time a source close to Saif Al Islam announced:

"We have prepared a backup studio and distribution channels of television signals in almost the entire country. For example, even Benghazi will receive a steady signal. Of course, the first transfer will be a live broadcast of leader Muammar Gaddafi's Jamahiriya. We also plan to make public acknowledgment of some financial documents that shed light on the reasons for intervention by France and Italy. Videos and photographs of extrajudicial killings by the rebels and jihadists from "Al-Qaeda” will also be shown. We have now prepared the airwaves and private conversations (audio transcripts) of politicians in Europe who are trying to grab Libyan territories, "- said" Argumentam.ru "source close to Saif al-Islam Gaddafi.

http://libyasos.blogspot.com/2011/09/gaddafis-speech-010911-libya.html

rodin
01-09-2011, 08:43 PM
Just saw the filthy Jew Sarkozy on the devious Murdoch's SKY news saying they will bomb and bomb Libya until there is no resistance (nee population?) left.

The 'mercenaries' appear to be in there wiping out the population not 'fighting for Ghadaffy'. Just like Jews invaded Russia and wiped out the Christians. Now we have Russian mafiya everywhere...

Dig out the old Yuri Bezmenov videos...

resistance
01-09-2011, 08:44 PM

That's an excellent find tinyint, you're a real trooper mate. I;m going to follow this up and look into this. will report back later.

tinyint
01-09-2011, 08:48 PM
That's an excellent find tinyint, you're a real trooper mate. I;m going to follow this up and look into this. will report back later.

Well, its the first cyber & information war in our recorded history.

That will be 'fun' amidst the destruction and death, if this is true and they can air their stuff.

resistance
01-09-2011, 09:00 PM
Just saw the filthy Jew Sarkozy on the devious Murdoch's SKY news saying they will bomb and bomb Libya until there is no resistance (nee population?) left.

The 'mercenaries' appear to be in there wiping out the population not 'fighting for Ghadaffy'. Just like Jews invaded Russia and wiped out the Christians. Now we have Russian mafiya everywhere...

Dig out the old Yuri Bezmenov videos...

Have you a source for that rodin?

rodin
01-09-2011, 09:14 PM
Have you a source for that rodin?

Sky News subtitles in Wetherspoons. Sarkozy says bombing will continue until resistance is defeated (or words to that effect)

this is closest I can find online

French President Nicolas Sarkozy said the rebel National Transitional Council had requested continued intervention as Libya's Col. Moammar Gadhafi remains a threat and must be arrested.

http://online.wsj.com/article/BT-CO-20110901-712053.html

resistance
01-09-2011, 09:37 PM
Sky News subtitles in Wetherspoons. Sarkozy says bombing will continue until resistance is defeated (or words to that effect)

They're so desperate to arrest him or kill him, they're foaming at the mouth these lunatics. It just doesn't make sense why they want him so bad, his people will continue to fight whether he's martyred or not, infact more Libyans would join the ranks of the militia if Gaddaffi becomes Martyred. I wonder if there's anything in that article about the secret tape recordings on the Libya sos site? maybe they want Gaddaffi dead to stir up the hornets nest some more in the region?

lightgiver
01-09-2011, 09:46 PM

Sarkozy election campaign was funded by Libya – Gaddafi son...

Muammar Gaddafi's son has claimed that Libya helped finance Nicolas Sarkozy's successful election campaign in 2007, and demanded that the French president return the money to "the Libyan people".

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/mar/16/sarkozy-election-campaign-libya-claim

tinyint
01-09-2011, 09:51 PM

Former French FM: Israel Controls French Intelligence, Lobby Pressures US President

Former French Foreign Minister Roland Dumas referred in a book he published entitled "Coups et blessures" (Assaults and Injuries), that "The "Israelis" are doing whatever they want in France, and are controlling the French Intelligence with what serves them".

http://abna.ir/data.asp?lang=3&id=255953

resistance
01-09-2011, 09:57 PM
Sarkozy election campaign was funded by Libya – Gaddafi son...

Muammar Gaddafi's son has claimed that Libya helped finance Nicolas Sarkozy's successful election campaign in 2007, and demanded that the French president return the money to "the Libyan people".

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/mar/16/sarkozy-election-campaign-libya-claim

They were tricked and betrayed. Just like he said in some of his later interviews. I don't go along with this common narrative among conspiracy theorists that all these world leaders are all working together, far from it, some of them do actually conspire aginst eachother and other nations. we're not yet entirely under one world government.

lightgiver
01-09-2011, 10:03 PM
They were tricked and betrayed. Just like he said in some of his later interviews. I don't go along with this common naarative among conspiracy theorists that all these world leaders are all workijg together, far from it, some of them do actually conspire aaginst eachother and other nations.

You are the ones being tricked.

squabbling like children...yes divide and conquer alright.

mudblood
01-09-2011, 10:04 PM

do you believe in god lizzy , or dna ?

mudblood
01-09-2011, 10:08 PM
They were tricked and betrayed. Just like he said in some of his later interviews. I don't go along with this common narrative among conspiracy theorists that all these world leaders are all working together, far from it, some of them do actually conspire aginst eachother and other nations. we're not yet entirely under one world government.

but once they all fall into line with your ideals , hey presto ?

kaibraine
01-09-2011, 10:11 PM
Mahdi Nazemroaya in Malta After Libya (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDR_NBUK8jk)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDR_NBUK8jk

Thanks for this.

Now its a bit clearer why http://www.tripolipost.com/ is hosted in Malta!

resistance
01-09-2011, 10:12 PM
You are the ones being tricked.

squabbling like children...yes divide and conquer alright.

So heads of state and people in positions of power never betray eachother, is that what you're saying? History would suggest otherwise my freind, if you cared to study it. History tells us of many betrayals and conspiracies, nothing has changed and it probaly never will, not in this age.

lightgiver
01-09-2011, 10:26 PM
So heads of state and people in positions of power never betray eachother, is that what you're saying? History would suggest otherwise my freind, if you cared to study it. History tells us of many betrayals and conspiracies, nothing has changed and it probaly never will, not in this age.

you think gaddadfi and co care about you or something

you are all being played..wasting your energy in a fruitless pursuit...

you can't see the woods for the trees.

the nine
01-09-2011, 10:36 PM

nice one tiny..thanks for this

It will be very interesting when his channel starts broadcasting
I hope he puts english subs on them.

if they get uploaded to youtube folks with subtitles we should all download them straight away because if the stuff is as politically damaging as he says youtube will e pulling it left right and centre.

if anyone want to get the truth out, this has to be the way ;)

the nine
01-09-2011, 10:38 PM

we are so lucky you have us to guide us..thanks:rolleyes:

have you got your own red shield btw?

resistance
01-09-2011, 10:49 PM

I believe Gaddaffi does care for Libya and it's people yes, it's one of the few remaining soveriegn nations, hence the reason it's now being invaded for it's assets. Libya was becoming a threat, and Gaddaffi started pissing off the boys at the top. It's not difficult to understand, it's just some people like to complicate things.

lightgiver
01-09-2011, 10:50 PM
we are so lucky you have us to guide us..thanks:rolleyes:

have you got your own red shield btw?

Your words below

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost.php?p=1060173944&postcount=707

lightgiver
01-09-2011, 10:52 PM
I believe Gaddaffi does care for Libya and it's people .

Of course such a lovely man...

The West did not anticipate Gaddafi’s war against the Libyan people. Neither, it seems, did the Arab states. Gaddafi hid below the radar of Western and Arab leaders for nearly a quarter of a century, engaging in a pseudo-isolationism that allowed his political activities to go mostly unchecked. After he lost his battle for dominance in the Arab world, you see, Gaddafi reinvented himself.

No longer the Arab incarnation of Che, Gaddafi retired his military garb and replaced it with royal dress inspired by Libya’s former King Idriss. Abandoning his doomed political maneuvers in the Middle East, Gaddafi now saw himself as a pan-African prophet, destined to take up the project of Ghana’s Kwame Nkrumah and imbue the African citizens to the south with a new sense of anti-colonial zeal. An African liberator who would raise the collective consciousness of the sub-Saharan population, taking Fanon’s postcolonial message to the masses.

As a result, millions of people in sub-Saharan Africa were not at all surprised by Gaddafi’s fierce repression. After all, Gaddafi had been pillaging their resources, cozying up to their dictators and exploiting their conflicts for decades before his crimes against the Libyan people caught the world’s attention.

Johannesburg journalist Mondli Makanya minces few words in his account of Gaddafi’s wide influence:

Short answer: he paid a lot of people good money. He had many presidents, prime ministers and kings on his payroll. He also filled the coffers of some nations and financed the election campaigns of many parties.

Given this history, can anyone be surprised at Gaddafi’s connections to criminal syndicates from sub-Saharan Africa? Mercenary armies flourished in the region during the twentieth century—particularly in the aftermath of the South African apartheid regime, when ex-Nationalist Party members disbursed to maximize profits and destabilize the region as mercenary fighters. It would not be too much of a stretch to point out that mercenaries have been involved in approximately every violent conflict south of the Sahara throughout at least the past twenty years.

It’s hard to say exactly who the mercenaries are, as most of the major news outlets, including Al Jazeera, are affording little attention to the question. Some of the fighters may not be mercenaries at all, but members of the Libyan army, some of whom happen to have sub-Saharan African heritage. We also know that some are not fighters, but day laborers who were caught up in the conflict and captured. But we also know that the Libyan government has trained many mercenaries throughout sub-Saharan Africa for a very long time.

Libyan human rights advocate, Ali Zeidan, claims that Chadian fighters lead the group of fighters from Chad, Niger, Mali, Liberia and Zimbabwe—and that they are being paid between US$300 and US$2,000 per day. Fighters from Ethiopia are also reported. Analyst Na’eem Jeenah says that “it is safe to say that they number at least in the hundreds.” Gaddafi maintained an active military presence in all but Zimbabwe for the past few decades. In the case of Zimbabwe, he is a long-time supporter of embattled autocrat, Robert Mugabe. Some of the fighters may not be sub-Saharan at all, as anti-government Libyan diplomats claim that fighters from Algeria and Tunisia are also working for Gaddafi. The Serbian news site, Alo! suggests that Serbian fighters are also involved.

Zimbabwe
Bob Marley - Zimbabwe [02] - YouTube
http://youtu.be/NNK-zZqQ770

http://globalcomment.com/2011/gaddafi-libya-african-mercenarie/

dan duchaine
01-09-2011, 10:54 PM

So if we are wasting energy talking about gaddafi. How much energy are you wasting talking about us, talking about gadaffi?

lightgiver
01-09-2011, 10:55 PM
So if we are wasting energy talking about gadaffi. How much energy are you wasting talking about us, talking about gadaffi?

Whats it to you...

Other people are reading this thread

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=178784

dan duchaine
01-09-2011, 11:00 PM
Whats it to you...

Other people are reading this thread

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=178784

Well whats it you to us talking about gaddafi then? We are wasting energy, so why not close the thread and go away if its such a waste?

resistance
01-09-2011, 11:07 PM
BEFORE and AFTER the rebels "liberated" Tripoli - YouTube

lightgiver
01-09-2011, 11:09 PM
Well whats it you to us talking about gaddafi then? We are wasting energy, so why not close the thread and go away if its such a waste?

I am stating all your armchair whining will lead nowhere,unless that avatar restistance is hiding behind (women) will do something about it,a lot like gaddafi eh

Armchair warriors if you cant beat em join em...are you lot on his payroll

Gaddafi forces hide behind women, children in Misrata battle

http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/world-news/gaddafi-forces-hide-behind-women-children-in-misrata-battle_100530564.html

hadabusa
01-09-2011, 11:15 PM
gadafi is a cunt.

he tried to flee to algeria, with his bastard family.

his generals raped his female military staff.how nice.

he tortured prisoners.

and shot into protesters, that alone is enough to not defend him anymore.

to everybody, i know, this is a land and ressource grab by usa and co, but this doesnt make gadafi less of a cunt.

he the self proclaimed socialst, yeah right.

lightgiver
01-09-2011, 11:21 PM
gadafi is a cunt.

he tortured prisoners.

to everybody, i know, this is a land and ressource grab by usa and co, but this doesnt make gadafi less of a cunt.

and links to idi amin...another nice man...who lived in saudi arabia...

Gaddafi had close relationship with Idi Amin, whom he sponsored and gave some of the key ideas, such as expulsions of Indian-Ugandans.

During interviews he gave during his exile in Saudi Arabia, Amin held that Uganda needed him and never expressed remorse for the nature of his regime.

... officially declared himself "the uncrowned King of Scotland".

Last King of Scotland - YouTube
http://youtu.be/iV_QgKJFZP0

Idi Amin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

smoke n mirrors
01-09-2011, 11:26 PM
gadafi is a cunt.

he tortured prisoners.

Sources?

Thanks in advance

hadabusa
01-09-2011, 11:37 PM
Sources?

Thanks in advance

algerias president and foreign ministry.lol.

a former female guard in interview.one of the ladys in resistances avatar.

a prisoner who turned rebel after being tortured, he went into the jail with tv team and reported.had torture marks.

interviews from people who have lost relatives who were shot down during protests.i know this is hard to confirm, but youll have to look up videos of victim familys and decide for yourself if its real or faked.

gadafis family IS in algeria, how are they NOT cunts?

he was refused entry.

he went insane in the 70s,80s.

his daughter was saddam husseins lawyer ffs.

the nine
01-09-2011, 11:41 PM
gadafi is a cunt.

he tortured prisoners.

Cameron sarkosy and Obama are cunts hiding in other countries..
Bush and Blair did too..

When have you ever seen leaders engaged in battle?

Not really fair war is it? In fact it is fully illegal just like Iraq and afhanistan but so long as it's only brown people eh?

kaibraine
01-09-2011, 11:45 PM
The sex stuff is rumor

hadabusa
01-09-2011, 11:45 PM
Cameron sarkosy and Obama are cunts hiding in other countries..
Bush and Blair did too..

When have you ever seen leaders engaged in battle?

Not really fair war is it? In fact it is fully illegal just like Iraq and afhanistan but so long as it's only brown people eh?

oh yes, obama and company are just as bad.

the war is disgracefull.

the normal ppl suffer.

all im saying is gadafi is no nice guy.

the new govt will probably turn out even worse,i know.

hadabusa
01-09-2011, 11:46 PM
The sex stuff is rumor

no, the rapes are very much confirmned by former female guards with nothing to lose.

lightgiver
01-09-2011, 11:47 PM
The sex stuff is rumor

He wrote to Queen Elizabeth II, "I would like you to arrange for me to visit Scotland, Ireland and Wales to meet the heads of revolutionary movements fighting against your imperialist oppression", and allegedly sent the Queen a telex that stated: "Dear Liz, if you want to know a real man, come to Kampala."

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost.php?p=1060176586&postcount=843

resistance
01-09-2011, 11:47 PM
Libyan ''Rebel'' gets ass kicked with words! [English]

Lol..this is funny, I'm not galoways best fan but this is class :D

Libyan Rebel gets ass kicked with words! [English] George Galloway - YouTube

smoke n mirrors
01-09-2011, 11:48 PM
I dont need long winded responses,I like to keep it short and sweet.

You seem to have trouble practising what you preach!

and links to idi amin...another nice man...who lived in saudi arabia...

Gaddafi had close relationship with Idi Amin, whom he sponsored and gave some of the key ideas, such as expulsions of Indian-Ugandans.

During interviews he gave during his exile in Saudi Arabia, Amin held that Uganda needed him and never expressed remorse for the nature of his regime.

... officially declared himself "the uncrowned King of Scotland".

There seems to be plenty of evidence that the British war mongers were willing to embrace Idi Amin.

The coup by then Army Chief of Staff Amin took place while Obote was attending a Commonwealth conference in Singapore and involved the arrest or shooting of officers loyal to Obote, resulting in the deaths of hundreds of people. The coup was immediately greatly welcomed by British officials. Britain was one of the first countries to formally recognise the new regime, along with the US and Israel, in contrast to some African states, such as Tanzania and Zambia, which refused to recognise the legitimacy of the new military regime. ‘Our interest in Uganda in terms of citizens, investment, trade and aid programme [sic] are best served in these circumstances by early recognition’, the Foreign Office noted.

Source (http://markcurtis.wordpress.com/2007/02/13/the-rise-of-idi-amin-in-uganda-1971-72/)

Can't see what the problem is with Idi Amin claiming to be the uncrowned King of Scotland. In fact I find it more offensive that we have a German crowned Queen of England. :eek:

lightgiver
01-09-2011, 11:49 PM
Libyan Rebel gets ass kicked with words! [English]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj8gBRBfvSA&feature=player_detailpage

George Galloway when he met Saddam Hussein
George Galloway when he met Saddam Hussein - YouTube
http://youtu.be/IIy_GmvUElE

Saddam hides behind women and children.

Saddams sons raped women and exploited women

Bush allows his US military to rape women in the military.

Saddam wasn't anything but a weak man with a rally of men around him to make him look more powerful than he ever was in reality.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=104&topic_id=1494558&mesg_id=1494618...http://www.workersliberty.org/node/359

kaibraine
01-09-2011, 11:51 PM
no, the rapes are very much confirmned by former female guards with nothing to lose.

and how do we know the weren't forced to do it?

rumor... I reckon...

Even if its true, I never thought the guy was a saint, leaders are all psychopathic..

my concern is about the killing, and war crimes sanctioned by NATO. typo... I meant UN

lightgiver
01-09-2011, 11:53 PM
psychopathic..

my concern is about the killing, and war crimes sanctioned by NATO.

But not the rest of the killing that takes place around the world...not sanctioned by nato...

Genocide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

hadabusa
01-09-2011, 11:55 PM
and how do we know the weren't forced to do it?

rumor... I reckon...

Even if its true, I never thought the guy was a saint, leaders are all psychopathic..

my concern is about the killing, and war crimes sanctioned by NATO. typo... I meant UN

forced?who, the rapers?

rumors?no, its not rumors, you have full interviews, straight from the former guards mouth.

either its true or a fullout lie.

not rumors

resistance
01-09-2011, 11:55 PM

a prisoner who turned rebel after being tortured, he went into the jail with tv team and reported.had torture marks.

So you don't consider some of the prisoners may have been tortured, and forced to say things for propaganda purposes then..lol. no ofcoarse not they would never do that would they :rolleyes:

Creditable sources say it was the so called rebels doing all the killing, raping and linching of black people. But the mainstream tell us it was all Gaddaffis doing. I know which one I beleive, but you carry on as you please..I'm not here to convince you otherwise, neither am I going to bother wasting my time in trying.

hadabusa
01-09-2011, 11:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIy_GmvUElE&feature=player_detailpage

Saddam wasn't anything but a weak man with a rally of men around him to make him look more powerful than he ever was in reality.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=104&topic_id=1494558&mesg_id=1494618...http://www.workersliberty.org/node/359

galloway is eternal cuntfaced filth.

he also denies the tianmen square massacre, the cretin.

smoke n mirrors
01-09-2011, 11:59 PM
algerias president and foreign ministry.lol.

interviews from people who have lost relatives who were shot down during protests.i know this is hard to confirm, but youll have to look up videos of victim familys and decide for yourself if its real or faked.

gadafis family IS in algeria, how are they NOT cunts?

he was refused entry.

he went insane in the 70s,80s.

his daughter was saddam husseins lawyer ffs.

Source? I would rather make my own judgements than accept your foul mouthed assertions.

Thanks again.

hadabusa
02-09-2011, 12:00 AM
So you don't consider some of the prisoners may have been tortured, and forced to say things for propaganda purposes then..lol. no ofcoarse not they would never do that would they :rolleyes:

Creditable sources say it was the so called rebels doing all the killing, raping and linching of black people. But the mainstream tell us it was all Gaddaffis doing. I know which one I beleive, but you carry on as you please..I'm not here to convince you otherwise, neither am I going to bother wasting my time in trying.

yes, ive said, its all true or lies.

you think the rebels let tortured prisoners anywhere near any media outlet?

resistance
02-09-2011, 12:02 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIy_GmvUElE&feature=player_detailpage

lol..I bet you never even watched the film, yet you feel you can post a valid response..based on more so say rape victims from the ''axis of evil'' hit list :D

kaibraine
02-09-2011, 12:03 AM
Source? I would rather make my own judgements rather than accept your foul mouthed assertions.

Thanks again.

haha i nearly made 3 replies without asking for source :)

resistance
02-09-2011, 12:04 AM

It doesn't work like that does it and you know it. They'll be forced to lie in front of the camera..it's not like they're around the camera 24-7 is it now :rolleyes:

tinyint
02-09-2011, 12:08 AM
It doesn't work like that does it and you know it. They'll be forced to lie in front of the camera..it's not like they're around the camera 24-7 is it now :rolleyes:

The owner of Al Rai TV station, an Iraqi, wants to honour Ghadaffi and plans to found a new TV station named "resistance". :)

dan duchaine
02-09-2011, 12:10 AM
libyan rebel gets ass kicked with words! [english]

lol..this is funny, i'm not galoways best fan but this is class :d

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj8gbrbfvsa&feature=player_detailpage

lol

resistance
02-09-2011, 12:16 AM
The owner of Al Rai TV station, an Iraqi, wants to honour Ghadaffi and plans to found a new TV station named "resistance". :)

Yeh up the resistance..viva la revolution :cool:

kaibraine
02-09-2011, 12:20 AM
http://www.ihatethemedia.com/top-15-little-known-facts-about-muammar-gaddafi-virgin-female-bodyguards

is the source

but

by editor on March 1, 2011

who is editor?

He can't be put on a stand.

and suspect too... only 12 results in google... look like feeds.. very fresh

resistance
02-09-2011, 12:24 AM
I don't think this one has been posted up yet? It's going back a while but informative nevertheless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=-Sjt22q3Bb4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=-Sjt22q3Bb4

lightgiver
02-09-2011, 12:28 AM
lol..I bet you never even watched the film, yet you feel you can post a valid response..based on more so say rape victims from the ''axis of evil'' hit list :D

Hiding behind woman avatars I see...armchair warrior...hey you lot you go and do the fighting ..[I] will just whine on here...let someone else do the dirty work

Real tough ...

I dont need to watch anything..I know what slime is when I see it...

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost.php?p=1060176831&postcount=866

That didnt stay up long...a lot like you

dan duchaine
02-09-2011, 12:30 AM
libyan rebel gets ass kicked with words! [english]

lol..this is funny, i'm not galoways best fan but this is class :d

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj8gbrbfvsa&feature=player_detailpage

lol

resistance
02-09-2011, 12:31 AM
lol

I know it's funny isn't it, I think the guy called from Isreal or Washington :D

dan duchaine
02-09-2011, 12:35 AM
I like the fact that is entire perception of libya was misinformaton and spin and lies.

resistance
02-09-2011, 12:39 AM
Top 15 Little-Known Facts About Muammar Gaddafi’s Virgin Female Bodyguards:

15. The captain of the squad is solely responsible for the grooming and trimming of Muammar’s ’70s-era porn actor ‘stache.

14. Turn-over is rapid in the Virgin Bodyguard Squad, especially after those late-night drinking binges at Muammar’s palace.

13. Last year, a group of Virgin Assassins attempted to kill Gaddafi, but the Virgin Bodyguard Squad gave each assassin an atomic wedgie, defusing the hostile situation.

12. One of the oldest members of the Virgin Bodyguards was tossed out of the squad recently when it was discovered that she was a virgin because she was just really ugly.

11. All Virgin Bodyguard Squad members must complete rigorous training in Jiu-Jitsu, Tang Soo Do, Judo and lap dancing.

10. When the squad’s religious leader is selected each year, she must personally prove to Gaddafi that she’s ready to assume the missionary position.

9. Particularly good virgin bodyguards are kept on the team even after being labeled “virgin-ish.”

8. The phrase “Look at the bazookas on that one” has multiple meanings in Gaddafi’s inner circle.

7. The prize for winning Guard of the Month is two nights with Muammar (the losers get three nights).

6. Transsexuals DO have a place in Islam!

5. The mandatory midnight pillow fights frequently end up in the E.R.

4. Rule #28 of the Guard Code requires that each virgin must have the ability to touch her nose with her tongue.

3. Those aren’t DD breasts, it’s body armor

2. During a recent Scrabble game, the Virgins discovered a previously-unknown 15th way to spell “Gaddafi.”

And the number one little known fact about Muammar Gaddafi’s Virgin Bodyguard Squad:

1. They are ALL liars.

let me put in the bits you purposfully missed out just to clear things up

Top 15 Little-Known Facts About Muammar Gaddafi’s Virgin Female Bodyguards
by editor on March 1, 2011

It’s no secret that Muammar Gaddafi is nuttier than the proverbial fruitcake. The way he dresses and the things he says just aren’t what anyone would call normal. And while lots of world leaders find themselves surrounded by beautiful women, Gaddafi puts his in uniform and calls them his Virgin Bodyguard Squad.

I Hate TheMedia.com’s team of crack reporters who ferreted out these fifteen little known and undoubtedly untrue facts about the Virgin Bodyguards:

http://www.ihatethemedia.com/top-15-little-known-facts-about-muammar-gaddafi-virgin-female-bodyguards

lightgiver
02-09-2011, 12:41 AM
galloway is eternal cuntfaced filth.

he also denies the tianmen square massacre, the cretin.

I bet he wouldn't have stood up to saddam like this in his house of dictators on his treatment of the Iraqi people...we wouldn't have seen him again

George Galloway ejected from the House for having the balls to tell the truth...but not to saddam his old mate...and not the full truth.
George Galloway thrown out of Parliament - YouTube
http://youtu.be/t-TAypia32E

The Baghdad Central Prison, formerly known as Abu Ghraib prison (Arabic: سجن أبو غريب‎ Sijn Abu Ghuraib; also Abu Ghurayb, meaning 'father of the raven' or 'Place of Ravens') is in Abu Ghraib, an Iraqi city 32 km (20 mi) west of Baghdad. It was built by British contractors in the 1950s.

The Stranglers - The Raven From the Album The Raven - YouTube

Khan Dhari, west of Baghdad - Mass grave with the bodies of political prisoners from Abu Ghraib prison in Baghdad. Fifteen victims were executed on 26 December 1998 and buried by prison authorities under the cover of darkness

George must have overlooked this on his monthly visits to saddam central...

Baghdad Central Prison - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://youtu.be/PX2A1mXCkYI

smoke n mirrors
02-09-2011, 12:50 AM
I bet he wouldn't have stood up to saddam like this in his house of dictators on his treatment of the Iraqi people...we wouldn't have seen him again

Maybe you should start a George Galloway thread that way you can spam it as much as you like. ;)

resistance
02-09-2011, 12:52 AM
Let me just remind you this thread isn't about George Galloway. I already mentioned in the post I'm not his best fan, so why you've suddenely switched to George Gallaway instead of Gaddaffi is a mystery to me. Keep things on topic please or open up a thread on Galloway elsewhere.

lightgiver
02-09-2011, 12:53 AM
Let me just remind you this thread isn't about George Galloway. I already mentioned in the post I'm not his best fan, so why you've suddenely switched to George Gallaway instead of Gaddaffi is a mystery to me. Keep things on topic please or open up a thread on GHeaoge Galloway else where please.

two sides of the same coin george.

resistance
02-09-2011, 02:00 AM
Libya : Michel Collon, investigative journalist on Russia Today - YouTube

lightgiver
02-09-2011, 02:02 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKmAo2JwtP8&feature=player_detailpage

The Russian news ..how convincing :rolleyes: George

the nine
02-09-2011, 02:06 AM
oh yes, obama and company are just as bad.

the war is disgracefull.

the normal ppl suffer.

all im saying is gadafi is no nice guy.

the new govt will probably turn out even worse,i know.

its not even probably is it hada'? its a nailed on fact.
if there are elections over there and gaddafi stood, he would romp it, but he will face charges which bush bliar cameron brown obama and sarcozy should be facing..he will be tried behind closed doors in a military court and hanged!

the fact is..
I the majority of people in Libya want gaddafi as their leader, an estimated 85%+
then he should be their leader, who the fuck do NATO think they are?

if this is humanitarian..they why has burma been allowed for so long to commit such atrocities..over 60 years and still no interference?

cameron know the grief of loosing a child, yet he imposes it on the libyan masses..
I hope his wife see's the monster he really is!

ps sorry for so long in my reply..but I have been have so many unusual problems today with my laptop, router then the dsl connection dropping out..
anyone would think that people took notice of me the problems I have had..wtf???

the nine
02-09-2011, 02:27 AM
Libyan ''Rebel'' gets ass kicked with words! [English]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj8gBRBfvSA&feature=player_detailpage

not a fan of george myself usually, but he is bang on there..
keep up the good work george :)

thanks resistance for the vid

the nine
02-09-2011, 02:33 AM

you think the media outlet is open and honest?

if they received a ground breaking story proving this was a lie and NATO were instigating everything, paying mercenaries and arming them..the story would disappear..it would never see the light of day..
buried along with whom ever tried to get it aired.

lightgiver
02-09-2011, 02:37 AM
you think the media outlet is open and honest?

Just as open and honest as you and your mate george from the armchair re sis tance...

the nine
02-09-2011, 02:53 AM
Just as open and honest as you and your mate george from the armchair re sis tance...

no they dont come even close..

seriel love cheats are more honest than the media..

paedpohiles actually have the moral high ground over this lot..facilitating genocide, bombing civilians and using banned weapons on a country who cannot fight back...

when you see gangs attacking defencless innocent people, it is sickening..
this is that very same mentality.

I hope you are proud of your self.

maybe one day you will be reincarnated with a hearth that feels love, until then, use your ego to its fullest.
fear is your friend.
enjoy it, its all you know, love omits you, and that is a crying shame.

lightgiver
02-09-2011, 02:57 AM
no they dont come even close..

seriel love cheats are more honest than the media..

paedpohiles actually have the moral high ground over this lot..facilitating genocide, bombing civilians and using banned weapons on a country who cannot fight back...

when you see gangs attacking defencless innocent people, it is sickening..
this is that very same mentality.

I hope you are proud of your self.

maybe one day you will be reincarnated with a hearth that feels love, until then, use your ego to its fullest.
fear is your friend.
enjoy it, its all you know, love omits you, and that is a crying shame.

You expect people to believe you..no one even knows who you are...you are just posting russian news videos and any old twaddle...grow up.

I suppose there are no Middle eastern pedos

You appear desperate and are cluthing at straws...

Number 9,Number 9,,, from The Prisoner...leave those kids alone

the nine
02-09-2011, 03:20 AM
You expect people to believe you..no one even knows who you are...you are just posting russian news videos and any old twaddle...grow up.

I suppose there are no Middle eastern pedos

You appear desperate and are cluthing at straws...

Number 9,Number 9,,, from The Prisoner...leave those kids alone

its late go to bed..
you are clearly tired now.

night night

lightgiver
02-09-2011, 03:25 AM
its late go to bed..
you are clearly tired now.

night night

Maybe you should go to bed...make sure you tuck george in.

Night night.

Revolution Number 9-The Beatles - YouTube
http://youtu.be/LVf5Cr4M-F8

smoke n mirrors
02-09-2011, 03:36 AM
haha i nearly made 3 replies without asking for source :)

This seems to be the story...

Paste using google translate :o

http://www.aburaqa.com/forum/showthread.php?p=31372 and the ORIGINAL SOURCE OF ARTICLE (http://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20110828/local/Gaddafi-raped-his-female-bodyguards.382085)

http://images.alwatanvoice.com/news/large/9998301656.jpg

Minimum home: According to press reports of five women who were part of a unit selected from the Guard, Women's Colonel Muammar Gaddafi; they did report the rape and assault by a dictator pursuer now.

وذكرت صحيفة "صنداي تايمز أوف مالطا"، الأحد 28 أغسطس/أب، أن النساء اعترفن للطبيبة النفسية الليبية سهام سيرجيوا في بنغازي، بأنهن تعرضن للاعتداء الجنسي من قبل القذافي وأبنائه، قبل أن يُنبذن بعدما "سئم" هؤلاء الرجال منهن. The newspaper "The Sunday Times of Malta", Sunday, August 28 / August, the women admitted to the psychiatric doctor in Libya's Benghazi Sergioa arrows, they had been sexually assaulted by Gaddafi and his sons, before ostracized after he "fed" these men of them.

وروت إحدى النساء لسيرجيوا كيف تعرضت للابتزاز حتى تلتحق بوحدة الحراسة الخاصة التي كان يُعتقد ذات يوم أنها تضم نحو 400 امرأة؛ وذلك عندما لفق النظام ما يفيد بأن شقيقها كان يحمل مخدرات وهو عائد إلى ليبيا بعد قضاء عطلة في جزيرة مالطا. One woman recounted how she was to Sergioa to blackmail, even join a private security unit that was once thought to be of about 400 women; so when the lock system is the effect that her brother was carrying drugs, a return to Libya after a holiday on the island of Malta.

وقالت سيرجيوا لـ"صنداي تايمز أوف مالطا"، في مقابلةٍ ببني غازي: "قالوا لها إما أن تلتحقي بوحدة الحراسة الخاصة، أو يقضي شقيقك باقي حياته في السجن". The Sergioa's "Sunday Times of Malta", in an interview Beni Ghazi: "They have either Tlthaka unity of private security, or your brother spend the rest of his life in prison."

وأضافت، في معرض سرد قصة الابتزاز التي تعرضت لها الحارسة السابقة: "لقد فُصلت من الجامعة، وطُلب منها السعي إلى وساطة القذافي حتى تعود إليها، وأُخبرت أنه ينبغي أن تخضع لفحص طبي، شمل اختبارًا يتعلق بفيروس إتش آي في أجرته لها ممرضة من أوروبا الشرقية". She added, in the exhibition tell the story of extortion suffered by the Guardian earlier: "I was separated from the university, and asked her to seek the mediation of Gaddafi until you return to it, and told that it should be subject to a medical examination, which included a test of the HIV-conducted by a nurse from Eastern Europe ".

وأوضحت أنه في النهاية، أُخذت لتلتقي القذافي في مقره في باب العزيزية بطرابلس، ثم نُقلت إلى مقر إقامته الخاص فوجدته بـ"البيجامة". She explained that in the end, I took to meet Gaddafi in his headquarters in Bab Azizia in Tripoli, and then transferred to the headquarters of his private residence and found the "Pyjamas".

وقالت سيرجيوا: "لم تفهم المرأة ما يجري؛ لأنها كانت تعتبره أبًا وزعيمًا للدولة. وعندما رفضت محاولاته اغتصبها بالقوة". Sergioa said: "Women do not understand what is going on; because it was considered a father and leader of the state. When she refused his attempts to forcibly raped her."

وذكرت الطبيبة النفسية أن هناك نمطًا اتُّبع في هذه الروايات؛ إذ تعرضت كل من هؤلاء النساء للاغتصاب من قبل القذافي أولاً، ثم جرى تمريرها إلى أحد أبنائه، وأخيرًا إلى كبار مسؤوليه لتتعرض لمزيد من الاعتداءات، قبل أن يُسمح لها بالمغادرة في نهاية المطاف. The psychiatrist that there is a pattern followed in these novels; as were all of these women are raped by Gaddafi's first, and then was passed to one of his sons, and finally to senior officials of the subject to more attacks, before being allowed to leave at the end.

وروت النساء ما حدث لهن بعدما بدأت سيرجيوا التحقيق في ادعاءات تتعلق بحالات اغتصاب ممنهجة، رغم أنها ارتُكبت من قبل قوات موالية للقذافي خلال الاضطرابات التي تشهدها البلاد. The women recounted what happened to them after I started Sergioa investigation into allegations of systematic rape cases, although they had been committed by forces loyal to Gaddafi during the turmoil in the country.

وتشكل هذه الاتهامات جزءًا من ملف تُعِدُّه سيرجيوا لتقديمه إلى المحكمة الجنائية الدولية والمحاكمة المحتملة التي قد يواجهها القذافي وأفراد دائرته المقربة في ليبيا إذا قُبض عليهم أحياء. These accusations part of a file Sergioa prepared for submission to the International Criminal Court and the trial may face potential Gaddafi and members of his inner circle in Libya, if you catch them alive.

ORIGINAL SOURCE OF ARTICLE (http://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20110828/local/Gaddafi-raped-his-female-bodyguards.382085)

and justice for all
02-09-2011, 03:44 AM
Check the faces, take a good look at the flags... I’m trying to find a full list of attendees, but failing so far. This is it; the vultures circling the corpse:

http://www.dailystar.com.lb/dailystar/Pictures/2011/09/02/1-World-boosts-Libya_634505245851041066_main.jpg

"Friends of Libya" meeting set for Paris - 1 Sep 2011 - english.libya.tv

French President Nicolas Sarkozy and British Prime Minister David Cameron, whose gamble to spearhead the West’s intervention in Libya paid off this week as Gaddafi was driven from power, are hosting delegations from 60 countries and world bodies.

The tight 3-hour agenda focuses on political and economic reconstruction, with Western powers anxious to avoid mistakes made in Iraq — but talks on the sidelines may expose early jostling for opportunities in oil and infrastructure [...]

National Transition Council Chairman Mustafa Abdel Jalil will open the afternoon talks with an outline of the NTC’s roadmap, which targets a new constitution, elections within 18 months and ways to avoid bloody reprisals. He will later address an evening news conference along with Sarkozy and Cameron.

U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will be at the talks along with European and African leaders and the heads of NATO, the United Nations and the European Union. Russia and China, which opposed the NATO intervention, will also be represented. [...]

http://english.libya.tv/2011/09/01/friends-of-libya-meeting-set-for-paris-today/

-

Paris Conference: World Nations Pledge Support To Post-Qadhafi Libya http://www.rttnews.com/Content/MarketSensitiveNews.aspx?Id=1705295&SM=1

HM King Hamad Attends Friends of Libya Conference in Paris http://www.bna.bh/portal/en/news/470676

World leaders discuss Libya’s future http://rt.com/news/conference-future-libya-russia-609/

-

There’s a special place in Hell reserved for the coward duo Russia and China (for withholding their veto at the Security Council)...

[I]Russia recognizes Libya's National Transitional Council - 01 September, 2011 - http://rt.com/news/russia-recognize-transitional-council-585/

China says to maintain close contact with Libya's Transitional Council - 2011-09-01 - http://news.xinhuanet.com/english2010/china/2011-09/01/c_131092092.htm

China Sending Envoy to 'Friends of Libya' Meeting in Paris - http://www.voanews.com/english/news/China-Sending-Envoy-to-Friends-of-Libya-Meeting-in-Paris-128872273.html

the nine
02-09-2011, 03:56 AM

ORIGINAL SOURCE OF ARTICLE (http://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20110828/local/Gaddafi-raped-his-female-bodyguards.382085)

if ti
his is true, why havent they put a bullet in his head?
they are armed and they would be considered heroes..

the times of malta? who own that paper?

As readership of the English supplement to Il-Progress soared, Strickland was quick to see that there was room for an English daily. This would happen so long as the new publication achieved and maintained a high standard of public service in information. The first issue of The Times of Malta was published in full co-operation with the British MI5 on August 7, 1935

sounds like propaganda o me smoke'

all the horror stories will surface and nobody will oppose, they are all sniffing around the oil..
this it humanity at it lowest ebb.

smoke n mirrors
02-09-2011, 04:19 AM
It's the best source I could find since the person who threw it into the mix never provided one.

These women were armed and had 400 girlfriends who were also armed. Or are we to assume that after they were raped they were disarmed and relieved of their duties? :confused: I'm not sure that having a unit of armed female guards, minding your back after you have allegedly raped them would be good for your health. :eek:

lizzy
02-09-2011, 04:20 AM
I am stating all your armchair whining will lead nowhere,unless that avatar restistance is hiding behind (women) will do something about it,a lot like gaddafi eh

Armchair warriors if you cant beat em join em...are you lot on his payroll

Gaddafi forces hide behind women, children in Misrata battle

http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/world-news/gaddafi-forces-hide-behind-women-children-in-misrata-battle_100530564.html

what an infantile remark.....I can assure you lg when they come for me or mine , i won't be meek.
and that news article is just propaganda....I think you'll find it was the nato rebels who used the civilian as shields......
So much for your spiritual path LG...it led you NOWHERE.

lizzy
02-09-2011, 04:26 AM
if ti
his is true, why havent they put a bullet in his head?
they are armed and they would be considered heroes..

the times of malta? who own that paper?

sounds like propaganda o me smoke'

all the horror stories will surface and nobody will oppose, they are all sniffing around the oil..
this it humanity at it lowest ebb.

It sure does the nine.........btw, I re-viewed the vid we last commented on....I still don;t see it as the 'beaten' citizens at prayer today, perhaps in tears and fear for what is coming their way......I still can't trust it....BUT , I could be wrong.....that wouldn't be a first.;)

lizzy
02-09-2011, 04:29 AM
I know it's funny isn't it, I think the guy called from Isreal or Washington :D

my god, deffo.....if that guys' a doctor , i'm a priest.:eek: lol.

lizzy
02-09-2011, 04:41 AM

and everything to GAIN.:rolleyes:

the nine
02-09-2011, 05:35 AM
It sure does the nine.........btw, I re-viewed the vid we last commented on....I still don;t see it as the 'beaten' citizens at prayer today, perhaps in tears and fear for what is coming their way......I still can't trust it....BUT , I could be wrong.....that wouldn't be a first.;)

this is what I meant..
they would be rejoicing and thanking Allah for their freedom, not crying, looking forlorn and so so very sad.

I really should learn to cap my sarcasm, but its in my nature to take the piss always..:o

I always think people are on my wavelength, it has got me in shit in the past too, you'd think I would have learned by now..

seen an interview on RT before with a Russian foreign secretary who said " we backed the rebels, thats why we didnt veto 1970 and 1973"
what a slimy cunt! (sorry for the language but there really is no other word suitable)
its a controlled area now libya by the looks of it, if the big guns are circling for the oil spoils of massacre and destruction.

I pray for the people of Libya.

the nine
02-09-2011, 05:43 AM
It's the best source I could find since the person who threw it into the mix never provided one.

These women were armed and had 400 girlfriends who were also armed. Or are we to assume that after they were raped they were disarmed and relieved of their duties? :confused: I'm not sure that having a unit of armed female guards, minding your back after you have allegedly raped them would be good for your health. :eek:

like so many NATO sympathisers here:rolleyes:

if it is true, I bet he slept with one eye open..

but in all seriousness, it doesnt fit his profile, his championing womens equality ostracised him from saudi.
he forced imams to oversee the womens thoughts on each marriage certificate, by finding out if they were being pressured from anyone into it.

this doesnt sound like a rapist to me, who would hand out his victims to his sons and soldiers? but I could be wrong..

this sound like demonisation, another war crimes to hang on him and tarnish all the good things he has done for the people..

look at some of the stories about saddam hussain to demonise him..tipping new born babies out of incubators..all propaganda..total BS.

hadabusa
02-09-2011, 06:17 AM

oh dear, you didnt really look up the story properly,did you.

look i have neither time nor nerve to argue like this.

this is too stupid, sorry.

resistance
02-09-2011, 11:33 AM
Check the faces, take a good look at the flags... I’m trying to find a full list of attendees, but failing so far. This is it; the vultures circling the corpse:

http://www.dailystar.com.lb/dailystar/Pictures/2011/09/02/1-World-boosts-Libya_634505245851041066_main.jpg

"Friends of Libya" meeting set for Paris - 1 Sep 2011 - english.libya.tv

French President Nicolas Sarkozy and British Prime Minister David Cameron, whose gamble to spearhead the West’s intervention in Libya paid off this week as Gaddafi was driven from power, are hosting delegations from 60 countries and world bodies.

The tight 3-hour agenda focuses on political and economic reconstruction, with Western powers anxious to avoid mistakes made in Iraq — but talks on the sidelines may expose early jostling for opportunities in oil and infrastructure [...]

National Transition Council Chairman Mustafa Abdel Jalil will open the afternoon talks with an outline of the NTC’s roadmap, which targets a new constitution, elections within 18 months and ways to avoid bloody reprisals. He will later address an evening news conference along with Sarkozy and Cameron.

U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will be at the talks along with European and African leaders and the heads of NATO, the United Nations and the European Union. Russia and China, which opposed the NATO intervention, will also be represented. [...]

http://english.libya.tv/2011/09/01/friends-of-libya-meeting-set-for-paris-today/

-

Paris Conference: World Nations Pledge Support To Post-Qadhafi Libya http://www.rttnews.com/Content/MarketSensitiveNews.aspx?Id=1705295&SM=1

HM King Hamad Attends Friends of Libya Conference in Paris http://www.bna.bh/portal/en/news/470676

World leaders discuss Libya’s future http://rt.com/news/conference-future-libya-russia-609/

-

There’s a special place in Hell reserved for the coward duo Russia and China (for withholding their veto at the Security Council)...

[I]Russia recognizes Libya's National Transitional Council - 01 September, 2011 - http://rt.com/news/russia-recognize-transitional-council-585/

China says to maintain close contact with Libya's Transitional Council - 2011-09-01 - http://news.xinhuanet.com/english2010/china/2011-09/01/c_131092092.htm

China Sending Envoy to 'Friends of Libya' Meeting in Paris - http://www.voanews.com/english/news/China-Sending-Envoy-to-Friends-of-Libya-Meeting-in-Paris-128872273.html

It didn't take long for LIbya's ''friends'' to discuss how they're going to share her assets did it. These arn't Libya's friends in reality they're the enemies of Libya. Again truly Orwellian, where everything is being reverersed as to it's true meaning.

ragnarok
02-09-2011, 11:42 AM
if this is true, why havent they put a bullet in his head?

Because he chose them well and even if one did have a rush of blood to the head, they'd know the rest would kill them instantly.

resistance
02-09-2011, 11:46 AM

Precisely, he's hardly going to rape his bodyguards even if the man is a rapist, that's sure not a very clever thing to do. He would have been dead from a revenge attack a long time ago. These reports stink of lies and disinfo, they're not even very cleverly put together. I think it's to try and turn the masses of his people against him, because he has popular support in Libya 84%+. Ther'ye doing it in the hope it will bring down some of the resistance. More media psy-ops, and why should we believe these people anyway? They've been lieing to the whole world from the outset. I don't beleive a word they say anymore, everything needs to be critically questioned nowadays. Would this be the same source who speaks of this ''responsibility to protect'' the Libyan people. libya was a peaceful and prosperious country at one time, then NATO came along and turned it into a warzone..as per usual all in the name of peace. Gaddaffi was spot on with his speeeches at the UN in recent years.

resistance
02-09-2011, 11:49 AM
my god, deffo.....if that guys' a doctor , i'm a priest.:eek: lol.

hi, yes what a complete joke..''We want to share our oil We love Nato'' :D

resistance
02-09-2011, 11:54 AM
what an infantile remark.....I can assure you lg when they come for me or mine , i won't be meek.
and that news article is just propaganda....I think you'll find it was the nato rebels who used the civilian as shields......
So much for your spiritual path LG...it led you NOWHERE.

True lizzy.. I'm always very wary of people that tell me they're on the ''spiritual path'', only to realise they're still very much batting for the establishment. It doesn't compute pure and simple really..

ragnarok
02-09-2011, 11:55 AM
Precisely, he's hardly going to rape his bodyguards even if the man is a rapist, that's sure not a very clever thing to do. He would have been dead from a revenge attack a long time ago.

What do you think Gaddafi's selection process was like when picking his personal guards? Do you think they were picked on who could give the best foot rubs?

My own guess is that they all probably had to do some sort of initiation test that involved them brutally murdering one of their own family members, or something equally twisted.

resistance
02-09-2011, 12:06 PM
The West's Obscene Demonization of Gaddafi

Glen Ford

A Black Agenda Radio commentary by Glen Ford

The man in charge of the United Nations human rights investigation in Libya told journalists that “massive hysteria” was behind the rape charge. Nevertheless, the western media repeat the baseless allegations ad nauseam, like young boys telling dirty stories.

“There is not one bit of hard evidence that mass rapes have occurred.”

The slander campaign against Libyan leader Moammar Gaddafi has reached way beyond the realm of the ridiculous, and can only be described as obscene. We are now supposed to believe that Colonel Gaddafi, himself, ordered his soldiers to rape hundreds of women. There is not one bit of hard evidence that such mass rapes have occurred, but that does not seem to matter to a corporate media that are bent on glorifying the Benghazi-based rebels and demonizing Gaddafi and his soldiers. Amnesty International, an organization that is decidedly hostile to Gaddafi’s government, admits that it cannot find evidence of mass rapes by the Libyan armed forces. And the man in charge of the United Nations’ human rights investigation in Libya told journalists that “massive hysteria” was behind the rape charge. Nevertheless, the western media repeat the baseless allegations ad nauseam, like young boys telling dirty stories.
The International Criminal Court, which specializes in prosecuting Africans who get on the wrong side of the United States, speaks vaguely of being in possession of evidence, but it turns out that the allegations come from one Libyan woman, who claims that she sent out inquiries about sexual assaults to 70,000 women, that 60,000 of them responded, and 259 reported they had been abused. But when investigators asked this solitary source to show them the questionnaires, as investigative reporter Russ Baker tells us, she could not produce the evidence. And it is a mystery how she could have mailed out and gotten back tens of thousands of questionnaires, when Libya’s postal system had been shut down by the war.

“The western media repeat the baseless allegations ad nauseam, like young boys telling dirty stories.”

This war was launched on the basis of an imaginary massacre of Libyan civilians by Gaddafi’s forces – which, of course, never happened – and is now fueled by a campaign of demonization and a depraved indifference to the truth.

Certainly since 2001, the world has been subjected to a massive U.S. psychological assault, a vast disinformation operation in which the corporate media act as megaphones for government liars.

The invasion of Iraq was launched by lies about weapons of mass destruction. When the lies fell apart, American politicians justified the war by saying it was worth it to get rid of the monster, Saddam Hussein. Saddam was so thoroughly demonized that any amount of maiming and death would be acceptable to erase him from the scene. If Saddam Hussein was the Devil, himself, then there could be no limits on military efforts to eliminate him. Now, the same kind of dehumanizing psychological offensive is directed at Moammar Gaddafi, who is depicted in comic-book style as a puppet master of mass rape, so that whatever death and destruction is rained down on Libya by NATO, it will have been “worth it.” This is a profoundly dangerous way for a superpower to behave. It fills the population with a bloodlust that cannot be easily controlled. The U.S. government, with plenty of help from the media, is telling Americans that those who oppose U.S. policies in the world are savages. That's what the white settlers said about the Indians, and we know how that ended.

For Black Agenda Radio, I'm Glen Ford

dan duchaine
02-09-2011, 12:07 PM
What do you think Gaddafi's selection process was like when picking his personal guards? Do you think they were picked on who could give the best foot rubs?

My own guess is that they all probably had to do some sort of initiation test that involved them brutally murdering one of their own family members, or something equally twisted.

And what is the selection process for the people cameron has around him? Hacking phones and lying?

What about the SAS that went to Northern Ireland to shoot unarmed IRA in civilian clothes? Or the ones that murdered the 'IRA' members in Gibralta? You think they were selected because they had nice facial hair?

You may think the West is all fluffy and lovey, but it is as brutal as any dictatorship you could imagine. It is just that the butality is better hidden and the media is more complicit and helps hide the attrocities. You continued failure to notice the same corruption and violence in this country as you highlight it in others just discredits you on a post by post basis.

resistance
02-09-2011, 12:15 PM
Did Qaddafi Really Order Mass Rapes? Or Is The West Falling Victim To A Viagra-Strength Scam?

Russ Baker, WhoWhatWhy

Is massive rape a tool of Qaddafi—or of war propagandists?

ARTICLE SUMMARY:

After all the other fake stories used to whip up public support for wars, you’d think we had learned something. Apparently not, judging from the media’s unquestioning spreading of claims that Qaddafi ordered Viagra-fueled rapes—claims that look dubious under even a little scrutiny.

Is Muammar Qaddafi trying to save his government—and his life—by encouraging mass rape? Does that make sense? Personally speaking, if I had the world already against me, and was hoping to retain whatever support I could among my own people, that would not be my preferred course of action.

It seems too crazy. Nevertheless, that’s the infamy of the day against Qaddafi.

As we reported in a lengthy analysis of the true purposes behind the NATO bombing campaign, efforts to rally world opinion behind removing Qaddafi from power have already included promotion of claims that Qaddafi personally ordered the Pan Am 103 bombing (no evidence has been made public), and that a woman was raped by militia backing Qaddafi (no evidence was made public—nor was there any claim that Qaddafi had been connected to it, yet the story was big news around the world.) Now, things are being ratcheted up, with the following claim that it’s not just one woman but hundreds –and that Qaddafi is personally behind this.

If true, this would of course make Qaddafi out to be even more of a monster than he is already perceived to be. It would likely play a tremendous role in persuading otherwise opposed members of the international public to support the NATO bombing campaign. And maybe even an overt expansion into what it actually is—a thinly disguised invasion/coup.

So, what are the particulars on the latest claims?

Here’s the Washington Post’s blog:

In March, a Libyan woman named Iman Al-Obeidi burst into a Tripoli hotel to tell journalists she had been raped at the hands of the militia of Libyan leader Moammar Gaddafi. At that time, Blogpost reported that Libyan doctors who treated female rape survivors said they had found Viagra and condoms in the pockets of dead pro-Gaddafi fighters. Quick question: why are “doctors” who are treating rape survivors going through the pockets of fighters? Who are these doctors? Are the dead soldiers processed by the same doctors who see rape victims?

Let’s continue with the Washington Post:

Amnesty International released a statement that said Libyan authorities must “immediately launch an independent and impartial investigation.”

Libyan officials did little to investigate, but the International Criminal Court did, and investigators now say they have evidence that Gaddafi ordered mass rapes and bought containers of sex drugs to encourage troops to attack women, pan-Arab news site Al-Arabiya reported. By the way, how readily available are large quantities of Viagra in Libya? Has anyone looked into this—or bulk purchases? Back to the Post: Chief ICC prosecutor Luis Moreno-Ocampo said he may ask for a new charge of mass rape to be made against Gaddafi, his intelligence chief, and one of his sons following the new evidence.

… “Now we are getting some information that Gaddafi himself decided to rape, and this is new,” Moreno-Ocampo told reporters.

Moreno-Ocampo said hundreds of women had been raped and confirmed the doctor’s statements about Viagra-type medicines.

“The rape is a new aspect of the repression,”the prosecutor said. “It was very bad — beyond the limits, I would say.”

Based on this, I went to look up the original Al Arabiyah report, which as you can see was actually not an Al Arabiyah report but from the following wire service:

By AGENCE-FRANCE-PRESSE
UNITED NATIONS

Investigators have evidence that Libyan leader Muammar Qaddafi ordered mass rapes and bought containers of sex drugs to encourage troops to attack women, the chief ICC prosecutor said. Luis Moreno-Ocampo said he may ask for a new charge of mass rape to be made against the Libyan strongman following the new evidence. The International Criminal Court’s chief prosecutor is expecting a decision from judges within days on his request for charges of crimes against humanity to be laid against the Libyan leader, one of his sons and his intelligence chief.

“Now we are getting some information that Qaddafi himself decided to rape and this is new,” Mr. Moreno-Ocampo told reporters.

He said there were reports of hundreds of women attacked in some areas of Libya, which is in the grip of a months-long internal rebellion. There was evidence the Libyan authorities bought “Viagra-type” medicines and gave them to troops as part of the official rape policy, Mr. Moreno-Ocampo said.

“They were buying containers to enhance the possibility to rape women,” he said.

“It was never the pattern he used to control the population. The rape is a new aspect of the repression. That is why we had doubts at the beginning, but now we are more convinced that he decided to punish using rape,” the prosecutor said. “It was very bad — beyond the limits, I would say.”Mr. Qaddafi’s regime had not previously been known for using rape as a weapon against political opponents and Mr. Moreno-Ocampo said he had to find evidence that the Libyan leader had given the order. In March, a Libyan woman made international headlines when she entered a Tripoli hotel and said she had been raped by Qaddafi troops.

Iman al-Obeidi was detained but managed to escape from Libya. She ended up in Qatar but was deported back from there to rebel-held Libya. She is now resting at a refugee center in Romania. Mr. Moreno-Ocampo issued arrest warrants last month against Mr. Qaddafi, his son Seif al-Islam and intelligence chief Abdullah al-Sanussi. ICC judges are to announce in days whether they agree to the charges. The Libyan government does not recognize the international court’s jurisdiction.

Ok,so it’s not, as the Washington Post made it seem to its readers, an original report from an Arabic language publication. It’s simply them carrying a report from the European wire service Agence France-Press (France being one of the leading members of the coalition seeking to drive Qaddafi out), which in turn was just dutifully reporting what Moreno-Ocampo said at his press conference at the UN. No indication that anyone expressed any healthy skepticism.

But look. Here’s the very same news service Agence France-Press, as published in the Australian paper the Herald-Sun, the next day:

A UN human rights investigator has cast doubts over claims by the chief ICC prosecutor of evidence that Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi had ordered mass rapes. The International Criminal Court’s Luis Moreno-Ocampo had said today that there was evidence the Libyan authorities bought “Viagra-type” medicines and gave them to troops as part of the official rape policy. But Cherif Bassiouni, who is leading a UN rights inquiry into the situation in Libya, suggested that the claim was part of a “massive hysteria”.

Mr Bassiouni told journalists that he had heard those claims when he visited rebel-held eastern Libya. But when he went to Tripoli, “the same story comes up”.

“This time it’s the government people telling us, ‘you know what? The opponents have a policy of rape, we have discovered that they are giving out contraceptives and Viagra pills’,” he recounted.

…The investigator also cited the case of a woman who claimed to have sent out 70,000 questionnaires and received 60,000 responses, of which 259 reported sexual abuse.

However, when the investigators asked for these questionnaires, they never received them.

“But she’s going around the world telling everybody about it … so now she got that information to Ocampo and Ocampo is convinced that here we have a potential 259 women who have responded to the fact that they have been sexually abused,” Mr Bassiouni said. He also pointed out that it did not appear to be credible that the woman was able to send out 70,000 questionnaires in March when the postal service was not functioning.

Nevertheless, the investigator said his team will examine the claims.

“We’re going to go back and we’re going to look at it,” he said.

For the moment, the team has only heard of three cases.

…”For the moment the numbers are very limited, but they’ve had a tremendous socio-psychological impact on society. Everybody’s talking about it. That’s where we’re at,” said the investigator.

The original allegation got a lot of play. Not the doubts. Even though they came via the exact same news organization. How ‘bout that! Control of information, including psychological operations and propaganda, has always been a central tool in war. The perennial failures of the Western media to do proper checking before spreading such stories (or after, even) helps explain why the public remains forever in the dark.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/did-qaddafi-really-order-mass-rapes-or-is-the-west-falling-victim-to-a-viagra-strength-scam-2011

resistance
02-09-2011, 12:17 PM
There's much more if you pro-propagandists insist in parroting main stream propaganda. I've got plenty of time on my hands at the momment as I'm self employed and work is quiet at the momment. I've got allday and allnight if need be.. have a nice day :)

smoke n mirrors
02-09-2011, 12:17 PM
oh dear, you didnt really look up the story properly,did you.

look i have neither time nor nerve to argue like this.

this is too stupid, sorry.

Here's the thing - you are making a claim and offer no source or evidence to support that claim, which makes any foul mouthed argument of yours suspect. ;)

In the interest of balance I tried to verify your story and present a source which is relevant to your claim and you accuse me of doing a bad job? :rolleyes:

Then you claim you neither have the time or the nerve to present your argument. Does this make your position credible? I'm sure people here are smart enough to draw their own conclusions.

Maybe you could take a little time to explain why you think this story is true.

Did he sack these armed guards after he raped them?
Do you think he would be putting himself at risk of a revenge attack, either directly from a victim or one of their many armed friends?
Where is the compelling evidence you claim validates this story as fact?

There seems to be enough room for doubt for me to place this news paper article on the propaganda pile.

Maybe you should start a thread to discuss the Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi's track record. I think the women of Libya are going to be at greater risk when he visits Libya, with the UN Hyena pack, squabbling over their share of the bombed and bloody carcase of Libya.

dan duchaine
02-09-2011, 12:22 PM
Why would gaddafi rape women, when with his money he could buy the best women in the world?

It is a completely non-sequitur statement. You take by violenece that which you cannot achieve by normal means.

The amount of money gaddafi had would be like us paying 20p for a day with a porn star.

tinyint
02-09-2011, 12:24 PM
Why would gaddafi rape woemn, when with his money he could buy the best women in the world?

It is a completely non-sequitur statement. You take by violenece that which you cannot achieve by normal means.

The amount gaddafi of money gaddafi had would be like us paying 20p for a day with a porn star.

Yeah, its been shown lies in UN HR commission report.

resistance
02-09-2011, 12:32 PM
Why would gaddafi rape women, when with his money he could buy the best women in the world?

The amount of money gaddafi had would be like us paying 20p for a day with a porn star.

Precisely. I'm so glad this forum still has a good amount of people that actually still know what critical thinking means. well done guys and girls, these propagandists are pathetic really. Shine a light on them and they run like bugs into the cracks.

tinyint
02-09-2011, 12:37 PM
Last words from Bab al-Aziziyah
By Arnold Karskens

http://pub.mathaba.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/salah.jpg
32-year-old dentist Mohammed Salah from Tripoli was inside Bab al-Aziziyah when it was bombed by NATO

After the 14th try I finally manage to make telephone contact. The first thing I say is: "Get out of there! It's dangerous!"

Mohammed Salah, a 32-year-old dentist from Tripoli, sounds tired but confident. "No one is going to leave," he answers me from Bab al-Aziziyah, the compound of Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi. "Don't worry. I'm fine."

In the background I can hear the sound of heavy machine guns and above our heads NATO jets fly, searching for a suitable target to bomb. For them, Gaddafi's compound is swarming with legitimate targets.

Mohammed Salah is in the center of where it all happens. Weeks ago he guided me through Tripoli. By that time Bab al-Aziziyah every night was full of young people having fun and demonstrating for their Leader. Mohammed then showed me the ruins remained after the British and American bombing in 1986. And he told me: Gaddafi has survived that attack, and in the same way he will win this war against NATO.

Mohammed quotes Gaddafi: "We are waiting for them. We are waiting for them like fishermen wait for fish."

Generosity

It's easy to describe Mohammed: neat jacket, short dark hair and slightly sunken cheeks. We met for the first time at the Rixos hotel, the hangout for the international press in Tripoli. He just returned from South Africa, where he finished dental school which was paid by the Libyan government. That generosity was one of the reasons he fully committed himself to the Leader.

Mohammed is also familiar with the poor parts of Africa. "But in Libya, nobody has to sleep on the streets," he told me during one of our walks through Tripoli. "When you are married and unemployed, you receive a subsidy."

During the last months he worked as a dentist in the afternoon. At night, he volunteered as a "human shield" at Bab al-Aziziyah and he still keeps persisting. He used to make fun of the bombs: "They only hit empty buildings."

Rats

But lately I could hear the bombing getting more intense. Right now a few kilometers south of the bombing area the explosions are clearly audible.

Mohammed on the phone still refuses to think about surrender. "All I have to lose is my life."
"But why would you want to die?" I ask him.
"I'd give my life for my Leader and my country", Mohammed replied.

He wholeheartedly hates the rebels who want to end the leadership of Gaddafi. Once he urgently requested me: "Please don't call those people rebels. They don't deserve that name. They are rats."

On the phone he reassures me that he and his people will win. "I don't know how, but it's going to be alright."

The NATO shelling makes it almost impossible for us to hear each other. We decide that I'll call back later. "If I don't answer my phone, I might be just too busy taking care of the injured," Mohammed says.

Normally we finish our conversations with "good luck" and "take care". Now his voice sounds a little wavering: "Arnold, goodbye."

NATO jets circle above Bab al-Aziziyah. After a heavy bombardment, dark clouds rise from the compound.

Mohammed doesn't answer his phone anymore.

http://www.mathaba.net/news/?x=628454?rss

Do people get that this msm called "Ghadaffi fortress" was in fact a city quarter?

resistance
02-09-2011, 12:40 PM
http://www.mathaba.net/news/?x=628454?rss

Do people get that this msm called "Ghadaffi fortress" was in fact a city quarter?

Excellent report tinyint, you're a true trooper my friend :) very sad what's going on out there.

kaibraine
02-09-2011, 12:47 PM
I Hate TheMedia.com’s team of crack reporters who ferreted out these fifteen little known and undoubtedly untrue facts about the Virgin Bodyguards:

yes AKA rumor lol.

tinyint
02-09-2011, 12:52 PM
Manifesto of the Libyan Tribal Council

Speaking for Libya’s 2000 tribes, the Council issued a Proclamation signed by scores of tribal leaders from eastern Libya.

“By this letter to the extraordinary African Summit, convening in Addis Ababa, the notables of the Eastern tribes of the Great Jamahiriya confirm their complete rejection of what is called the Transitional Council in Benghazi which hasn’t been nominated nor elected by Tribal representatives but rather imposed by NATO.”

“What is called the Transitional Council in Benghazi was imposed by NATO on us and we completely reject it. Is it democracy to impose people with armed power on the people of Benghazi, many of whose leaders are not even Libyan or from Libyan tribes but come from Tunisia and other countries.”

“The Trial Council assures its continuing cooperation with the African Union in its suggestions aimed at helping to prevent the aggression on the Libyan people”.…

“The Tribal Council condemns the crusader aggression on the Great Jamahiriya executed by the NATO and the Arabic regressive forces which is a grave threat to Libyan civilians as it continues to kill them as NATO bombs civilian targets.”…

“We do not and will not accept any authority other than the authority that we chose with our free will which is the People’s Congress and Peoples Committees, and the popular social leadership, and will oppose with all available means, the NATO rebels and their slaughter, violence and maiming of cadavers. We intend to oppose with all the means available to us the NATO crusader aggressors and their appointed lackeys”.

According to one representative of the Libyan Supreme Tribal Council, “The tribes of Libya have until today not fully joined in repelling the NATO aggressors.

As we do, we serve notice to NATO that we shall not desist until they have left our country and we will ensure that they never return.”

http://www.mathaba.net/news/?x=628458?rss

If I was Libyan, I would think about killing the shot down pilots.
Sounds cruel, but they are highly expensive and long trained murderer robots.
It really hurts NATO since they cannot produce Pilots as fast as they need.After all, this is war, so I am not advocating violence but discuss genuine strategy.

smoke n mirrors
02-09-2011, 12:53 PM
The perennial failures of the Western media to do proper checking before spreading such stories (or after, even) helps explain why the public remains forever in the dark.

It's not just the western media, I was trying to find an Arabic source and they all seem to parrot the same BS supplied by the controlled new wire.

Why are the Arabic sites consistently hosted on US and Canadian servers?

tinyint
02-09-2011, 12:55 PM
It's not just the western media, I was trying to find an Arabic source and they all seem to parrot the same BS supplied by the controlled new wire.

Why was there a "arab spring" or armed "protests" after Iran elections?

resistance
02-09-2011, 01:02 PM

I know, Al-Jeezera probably being the worst. We really have very few media sources nowadays that can be trusted. They can't censor the internet though, at least not yet, they're quite a long way from doing that. Hence that's one of the reasons there's some much dis-information and just pure nonsense on a multitude of websites and forums.

tinyint
02-09-2011, 01:14 PM
Putin: Measure your success by non-fired missiles!

Putin: Measure your success by non-fired missiles! - YouTube

I still think the Mendel-zion faction is responsible for the RT silence.

resistance
02-09-2011, 01:15 PM
Lizzie Phelan Latest.

In the last few hours Lizzie Phelan has contacted Global Civilians for Peace to announce she is now safely back in the UK but is heartbroken to have left Libya under the circumstances. She said a Western-backed genocide is taking place in Libya and there are now no longer any independent journalists in Libya covering the story. It is therefore vital that the people who support the campaign, increase their efforts in spreading the truth of the Libyan conflict as far and wide as possible. She expressed thanks to all those who were concerned for her safety but said it is of most importance to fight for truth and justice on behalf of the Libyan people.

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q97/timtu/lizzie-phelan-2.jpg

http://globalciviliansforpeace.com/2011/08/30/lizzie-phelan-latest/

kaibraine
02-09-2011, 01:50 PM

A more acurate headline would be:

London Based Psychologist Claims Gaddafi Raped His Bodyguards

The fact that she is based in London arouses some suspicions but this is a strong witness.

We need background checks on this woman however.

So a quick google for Seham Sergewa brought up some interesting stories.

This one in particular:

(statements that I could identify which could discredit her are in red)

Claims of Wartime Rapes Unsettle and Divide Libyans

By KAREEM FAHIM

Published: June 19, 2011

The prosecutor of the International Criminal Court said this month that evidence was emerging that Col. Muammar el-Qaddafi had authorized his soldiers to rape Libyan women, an assertion that seemed to support months of rumors about a brutal, continuing campaign.

Kuni Takahashi for The New York Times

Dr. Seham Sergewa's assertions of mass rapes in Libya have drawn some skepticism. on the work of a Libyan psychologist in Benghazi, Dr. Seham Sergewa.

“We have information that there was a policy to rape in Libya those who were against the government,” the prosecutor, Luis Moreno-Ocampo, said at a recent news conference. There is evidence, he said, that anti-impotence drugs were bought in bulk and supplied to soldiers. In some parts of Libya, he said, there may have been hundreds of victims.

Mr. Moreno-Ocampo cautioned that these were only allegations, however, and human rights investigators have since raised questions about the assertions.

Amnesty International said its researchers had not turned up “significant” evidence to support the claim of mass rapes. And M. Cherif Bassiouni, chairman of a United Nations commission investigating human rights violations in Libya, said he and his team had so far interviewed only one victim and had been told about a handful of other cases.

“I’m not saying it isn’t true,” he said in an interview. “I’m saying I don’t have the evidence for it yet.”

Some confusion was to be expected: it is notoriously difficult to investigate allegations of sexual violence in war zones, where traumatized victims already burdened with the stigma of rape remain vulnerable to renewed attacks. But in Libya, infighting among doctors and other health workers in rebel-held areas who are trying to investigate rapes has deepened the uncertainties.

They have criticized one another, squabbled about how to conduct a proper investigation and argued about whether there were any rapes at all.

The claims of widespread sexual violence have been cited by foreign officials calling for Colonel Qaddafi to step down.

In a recent statement, Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton cited the allegations by Mr. Moreno-Ocampo, and said that Colonel Qaddafi and other leaders in the region were “trying to divide the people by using violence against women and rape as tools of war.”

Much of the controversy — as well as the early, unconfirmed evidence of mass rapes — has centered on the work of a Libyan psychologist in Benghazi, Dr. Seham Sergewa.

Dr. Sergewa said that she had identified at least 259 victims of rape from more than 60,000 responses to surveys she and other volunteers distributed over several weeks in eastern Libya and along the Tunisian border. She said she had personally interviewed 140 rape victims.

But other doctors have attacked her research and methods, saying it seems unlikely that she could have distributed so many surveys, even in the best of times. The doctors, including the head of Benghazi’s Psychiatric Hospital, Dr. Ali M. Elroey, say she has been unwilling to open her research for peer review.

“I find it a bit exaggerated,” Dr. Elroey said in an interview at the hospital, where Dr. Sergewa, until recently, kept a small office. “I don’t think in three weeks you can distribute that many fliers.”

Dr. Sergewa’s colleagues have also criticized her for talking to the news media. “The rape question is highly sensitive everywhere in the world, and even more so in a conservative society like ours,” said Essam Gheriani, a psychologist who is leading one of several efforts to help victims of sexual violence.

The attention is discouraging victims from coming forward, Mr. Gheriani said, and “asking for the help they should be asking for.” But others said that the opposite was true and that media attention could encourage women to report the attacks.

As researchers fight among themselves, unconfirmed accounts of sexual violence continue to circulate. Rebel officials said they had discovered condoms and packets of Viagra in tanks and other vehicles captured from Colonel Qaddafi’s soldiers. Many people say they have seen cellphone videos of rapes, though such videos have been hard to locate — because, Colonel Qaddafi’s opponents assert, cellphone users quickly deleted them to protect the women.

CNN, however, did recently broadcast a cellphone video that it said depicted a woman being sexually assaulted by two men using a broomstick, though it was unclear who the rapists were or when the attack occurred.

The victims have also been hard to find. Apart from Eman al-Obeidy, who burst into a hotel full of journalists to say she had been raped by Qaddafi militiamen, few women have spoken out.

“They’re not going to say it publicly,” Mr. Bassiouni said. “They’re not going to destroy their family reputation.” In its report from Libya, Mr. Bassiouni’s team noted that there were also allegations of rapes committed by rebel fighters.

The story of one woman who said she was raped by Qaddafi loyalists underscored the challenges facing victims and people trying to help them. The woman said that she was willing to tell a reporter about the rape and that she had talked to a doctor who was a friend, but that she had no intention of discussing it further with any official.

The story also seemed to match a pattern that Dr. Sergewa said had emerged from her interviews, in which women said they were kidnapped by Colonel Qaddafi’s soldiers or loyalists and raped in remote places.

The woman, who is 41, said that about 10 days after the uprising began in February she was seized by three men with knives who drove her to a remote villa where at least four other men were waiting. Beginning about 2 a.m. that day, the seven men took turns raping her, she said.

“They didn’t say anything,” the woman recalled. “I wished one of them would talk.” When one finally did speak, at 7 a.m., he ordered several men to dump her near her house. “Let her be a lesson for every woman,” she quoted the man as saying.

She said she believed that they were all loyalists of Colonel Qaddafi who were punishing her for her visible role as a protester against his government.

Dr. Sergewa, well known in Libya for her appearances on a morning television program, said the efforts to discredit her work — and harassment that has included anonymous telephone threats — reflected a continued reluctance in Libya to broach the subject of sexual violence. “As a nation, we don’t want to deal with it,” she said.

She said that she had relied on family connections, volunteers and local charities to distribute the surveys in cities and towns where Libyan refugees began settling after the uprising began. Dr. Sergewa said she would show photos she had taken of victims’ injuries to investigators, if the women consented.

She showed a few completed surveys to a reporter, but said she did not have access to the others because Dr. Elroey had locked up her research at her old office at the psychiatric hospital, a charge that he denied.

On the back of one survey, Dr. Sergewa said, a 22-year-old rape victim wrote in despair: “I’m always thinking of killing myself.”

Lobna el-Gerbi contributed reporting from Benghazi, Libya.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/20/world/africa/20rape.html?pagewanted=all

Google Seham Sergewa for more

bones
02-09-2011, 01:58 PM
http://wichitaobserver.com/banking-and-the-economics-of-the-invasion-of-libya.html

lightgiver
02-09-2011, 01:59 PM
George Galloway blasts Colonel Muammar al-Gaddafi ...but not saddo insane

George Galloway blasts Colonel Muammar al-Gaddafi - YouTube
http://youtu.be/LUIXvd6nEbg

kaibraine
02-09-2011, 02:05 PM
Seif Al Islam Al-Qaddafi: Full Speech Eve of September 1st

translation:

Gaddafis son Saifs Speech English Voice Over - YouTube

resistance
02-09-2011, 02:08 PM
George Galloway blasts Colonel Muammar al-Gaddafi ...but not saddo insane

Thanks for that ''lightgiver'' Firstly let me make it quite clear I'm no fan of Galloway, secondly Let me congraulate you and demonstrating perfect hypocricy.

Yesterday you were discrediting galloway to the max, today you're using him as a source? Are you seeing your own hypocricy here?

kaibraine
02-09-2011, 02:09 PM
Seif Al Islam Al-Qaddafi: Full Speech Eve of September 1st

translation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLRNxjQD6hI

quote for vid

tinyint
02-09-2011, 02:10 PM
Yesterday you were discrediting galloway to the max, today you're using him as a source? Are you seeing your own hypocricy here?

Was his altered ego yesterday.

Just ignore him, I think I will start him a Galloway thread.

the nine
02-09-2011, 02:12 PM
Because he chose them well and even if one did have a rush of blood to the head, they'd know the rest would kill them instantly.

If you were raped rag'and your fellow soldiers were raped by the same man would you put a bullet in his head or would you all chose not to do nothing out of fear of all the raped soldiers reprisals?

how well can you chose a rape victim who is passed around and raped multiple times?

lightgiver
02-09-2011, 02:14 PM
Thanks for that ''lightgiver'' Firstly let me make it quite clear I'm no fan of Galloway, secondly Let me congraulate you and demonstrating perfect hypocricy.

I am seeing your silly waffle and propaganda george, witch will lead no where...and achieve nothing

ragnarok
02-09-2011, 02:19 PM
If you were raped rag'and your fellow soldiers were raped by the same man would you put a bullet in his head or would you all chose not to do nothing out of fear of all the raped soldiers reprisals?

how well can you chose a rape victim who is passed around and raped multiple times?

Valid questions, but unless we knew the backgrounds of say, 50 of his female guards, we couldn't even begin to extrapolate what sort of mentality they might have with any real accuracy.

the nine
02-09-2011, 02:23 PM

does that fit t profile of a man who said every african is his brother?

who championed the rights of women in Libya and the right of africans working out of africa?

or does that sound the the profile of an evil brutal dictator who needs conquering by the west at all costs and his oil sharing out amongst the top oil companies?

you have intelligence, you have demonstrated that in a lot of posts since you have been on the forum, but your stance here on this whole subject has bewildered me?

lightgiver
02-09-2011, 02:25 PM
Cheer your self up listen to some music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLRGk-gQVwE&feature=player_detailpage
http://youtu.be/TLRGk-gQVwE

ragnarok
02-09-2011, 02:37 PM
does that fit t profile of a man who said every african is his brother?

who championed the rights of women in Libya and the right of africans working out of africa?

or does that sound the the profile of an evil brutal dictator who needs conquering by the west at all costs and his oil sharing out amongst the top oil companies?
Do you think it's possible for anyone to lead a nation for 40 years without having his underlings resort to any brutality whatsoever?

you have intelligence, you have demonstrated that in a lot of posts since you have been on the forum, but your stance here on this whole subject has bewildered me?
I'm bewildered at support for Gaddafi and his rulership. I can empathise with the average Tripoli citizen who just wants their life to return to some sort of normality, but not with Gaddafi or his family's own predicaments.

tzlr_17
02-09-2011, 02:43 PM
I can empathise with the average Tripoli citizen who just wants their life to return to some sort of normality

Even if that normality involves Gaddafi remaining in power?

resistance
02-09-2011, 02:52 PM
Nobody need be an apologist for Gaddaffi to demand some honesty about the motives behind his removal. Especially when it comes to our own government's role in funding it, and thus everybodies unwitting participation in the NATO invasion of Libya.

Let's start with the official justification for NATO's launch of its bombing campaign, without that campaign, the so called rebels would have been ousted from the country months ago. We were told from the beginning that the major purpose of what was to be very limited bombing, its sole purpose was to protect those Libyan civilians rebelling against an oppressive regime from massive retaliation by Gaddafi. However, protecting civilians apparently didn't generate sufficient public support for intervention, so we started to hear about other purported reasons for it. Gaddafi was encouraging his soldiers to…commit mass rape! And giving them Viagra! And condoms!

Obama (we intervened to stop massacre)

You can't make this sort of thing up. And yet that's just what the NATO crew did..made it up. The media, always glad to have a story, especially a sick sexy story, even a sick sexy story with no evidence to back it up, covered this ad nauseum, but never bothered to find out if it was true.

Many have been expressing doubts about these claims, for a number of reasons..including logic..for some time now. But it's tough to counterpoise hot-button issues with rationality. If you questioned the mass rape story, you were a ''rape-enabler'' If you pointed out that gaddafi was being bombed for anything other than humanitarian reasons, you were a''Qaddafi-lover''

The media was so gullible that the professional disinformation guys went onto auto-pilot, recycling tired old tropes that nobody ought to be buying anymore. For example, most news outlets reported recently that Libya had fired a SCUD missile at the rebels.

That it didn't hit anything or kill anyone is not the point. It's a weapon of mass destruction that Col. Gaddafi is willing to use on his own people, said one Western official.

If the effort to rally public opinion against Gaddafi centered on any one factor, it was fury over Libya's purported role in the 1988 bombing of Pan Am flight 103. As we noted in a previous article, in the years since the conviction of a Libyan intelligence officer in the tragedy, a chorus of doubts has grown steadily. The doubt is based on new forensic evidence and research, plus subsequent claims by prosecution witnesses that their testimony was the result of threats, bribes, or other forms of coercion. It is an ugly and disturbing story, not well known to the larger news audience.

ragnarok
02-09-2011, 02:52 PM
Even if that normality involves Gaddafi remaining in power?
It's a bit late for that, I think.

Rather than pretending to accept western terms, then fucking them over at every juncture, he decided he'd rather look like the Big I Am prepared to "die for his country", than appear to bow to western demands.

tinyint
02-09-2011, 02:54 PM

Rather than pretending to accept western terms, then fucking them over at every juncture, he decided he'd rather look like the Big I Am prepared to "die for his country", than appear to bow to western demands.

Either you are a msm whore or just plain deluded and dmaged by the jewish hate media.

Disgusting.

You still do not want to accept that it is the tribes fighting against western oligarchy?

ragnarok
02-09-2011, 03:04 PM
Either you are a msm whore or just plain deluded and dmaged by the jewish hate media.

Disgusting.

You still do not want to accept that it is the tribes fighting against western oligarchy?

You'd prefer them to be fighting against an eastern oligarchy, would you?

Anyhoo, let's have it right, it's a global oligarchy and they are jostling for position amongst the spoils.

tinyint
02-09-2011, 03:06 PM
You'd prefer them to be fighting against an eastern oligarchy, would you?

Anyhoo, let's have it right, it's a global oligarchy and they are jostling for position amongst the spoils.

You said it all with "he wants to crush our economy". You exposed yourself in a unconsidered minute. What think tank is it, you post for?

Totally in line with PNAC and this sick shit.

resistance
02-09-2011, 03:10 PM

Oh I think he played them very well, hence the reason he lasted 40 years. Gaddaafi was actually quite clever when it came to keeping the west happy. However in recent years relationships deteriorated. As witnessed in some of his recent speeches to the untied nations. Some of them speeches are actually quite good. Libyans had two choices, they either bent over and took it up the arse, or fight. Gaddaffi wasn't alone in making that decision, it was debated amongst the tribal councils beforehand. So you saying one man is responsible for a nation being under fire is a complete fallacy, furthermore it demonstrates again your complete lack of understanding on the subject.

ragnarok
02-09-2011, 03:14 PM
You said it all with "he wants to crush our economy". You exposed yourself in a unconsidered minute. What think tank is it, you post for?

Totally in line with PNAC and this sick shit.

It was a figure of speech, don't go getting all excited.

All I meant is Gaddafi was deliberately trying to harmfully affect the economies of nations in the west, and there is nothing you can deny in that.

the nine
02-09-2011, 03:15 PM
Here's the thing - you are making a claim and offer no source or evidence to support that claim, which makes any foul mouthed argument of yours suspect. ;)

In the interest of balance I tried to verify your story and present a source which is relevant to your claim and you accuse me of doing a bad job? :rolleyes:

Then you claim you neither have the time or the nerve to present your argument. Does this make your position credible? I'm sure people here are smart enough to draw their own conclusions.

Maybe you could take a little time to explain why you think this story is true.

Did he sack these armed guards after he raped them?
Do you think he would be putting himself at risk of a revenge attack, either directly from a victim or one of their many armed friends?
Where is the compelling evidence you claim validates this story as fact?

There seems to be enough room for doubt for me to place this news paper article on the propaganda pile.

Maybe you should start a thread to discuss the Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi's track record. I think the women of Libya are going to be at greater risk when he visits Libya, with the UN Hyena pack, squabbling over their share of the bombed and bloody carcase of Libya.

that is an excellent point SaM.

also did you read about the container load of viagra?
lol
there are only 5million people in libya..
how many would be in container?

it would be a comedy if it were so brutal and sad whats happening to a nation of peaceful people.

thousands of soldiers smacked up on viagra having to lay on their sides in battle as laying face down would cause them to pivot..

frantically masturbating behind sandbags whilst the bullets whiz by, hoping to end their hell their leader has bestowed upon them..:rolleyes:

no wonder they have been met will little resistance (as reported by the propaganda tool msm) and just waltzed in to Tripoli..if the rebels stopped firing up empty streets for a minute they would have been able to here the sounds of relentless fap fap fapping from the gaddafi troops holed up.:rolleyes:

" is that a pistol in your khakis soldier?"

tinyint
02-09-2011, 03:25 PM
it would be a comedy if it were so brutal and sad whats happening to a nation of peaceful people.

Humanitarian Aid For Tripoli, Libya: Dog and Cat Food Arrived In Malta

http://www.cubasi.com/media/k2/items/cache/7ab716354432ee12f19b58c60471093b_M.jpg

Earlier we had reported Libya War Media Lies Exposed – BBC Shows “Green Square” in India and Libyan girl’s message to Obama and Sarkozy.

Now in latest development, A ship with humanitarian aid from Malta to Tripoli forwarded experiencing a shortage of food, several tons of food for cats and dogs, reported the correspondent of RIA Novosti on Sunday.

Bags containing food for cats and dogs were unloaded in the commercial port of Tripoli, Libya on Saturday night. When asked about the destination of the shipment, the representatives of the insurgents have failed to respond. However, the RIA Novosti correspondent in Tripoli says that there are not many dogs traveling in the city.

Currently, the inhabitants of Tripoli experiencing a great shortage of food, markets and shops are closed. Only drinks and sweets are available in a few shops. The people of Tripoli have to take long walks to get to markets outside of the city. Despite prices that have long since vanished, the people are forced to stand in long lines.

http://www.cubasi.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=298:humanitarian-aid-for-tripoli-libya-dog-and-cat-food-arrived-in-malta

Malta delivers dog and cat food to Tripoli

A ship carrying cat and dog food has arrived from Malta to Tripoli, where people are facing a shortage of food.

Meanwhile, a reporter for the Russian RIA Novosti news agency said there were not many dogs traveling in the city.

When asked about the destination of the shipment, men representing rebel forces failed to respond.

The residents of Tripoli have to stand long queues outside the city to get some food as all shops and markets are still closed in Libya`s capital.

http://english.ruvr.ru/2011/08/29/55310202.html

Truly satanic zionist west.

tinyint
02-09-2011, 03:29 PM
It was a figure of speech, don't go getting all excited.

All I meant is Gaddafi was deliberately trying to harmfully affect the economies of nations in the west, and there is nothing you can deny in that.

I have absolutely no problem that the rest of the zionist free world finally try to fight these leeches and demons of the west.
I want to see that tribute fraud system imposed by City and NY gone as well.
Will you bomb me now?

You are a hypocrite. You defend islamic extremist "rebel" racist motivated atrocities, while at the same time you are busy all the time to lobby for multicult and the sick "liberal" mindset of the democRats tyranny.
Oh, and the "rebels" carry the former colonial monarchy flag. :rolleyes:

the nine
02-09-2011, 03:31 PM
Valid questions, but unless we knew the backgrounds of say, 50 of his female guards, we couldn't even begin to extrapolate what sort of mentality they might have with any real accuracy.

agreed..
but these a clearly people he trusts his life with.
he knows the antics the western spies get up to.
he must understand mk ultra victims and their placement.

so if he is a rapist, then why chose the closest and most truth worthy?

to me the story is a non runner..
if the story would have been, of the captured rebels families, he chose the most beautiful virgins..sick but more realistic..

logic tells me the story is a sham and very very poor propaganda.

resistance
02-09-2011, 03:34 PM
Food as a weapon is a well documented fact. They're going to try and starve Libyans into submission. such a brave army NATO isn't it, having to starve needy civilians into surrender. A crime against humanity and true cowardice.

dan duchaine
02-09-2011, 03:42 PM
I come on the David Icke forum because i want to discuss life from an 'alternative' viewpoint. I accept that people see the world differently to the mainstram and enjoy the dialogue looking at things from a different angle.

If i wanted to discuss the mainstream viewpoint i would go to one of the mainstream viewpoint forums, of wich there are many. I am sure there is a thread on the British army forums about how evil Gaddafi was / is.

However, i would not consider going over there to discuss that gaddafi might not be as bad as people make out. Unless of course i wanted to cause trouble or create doubt and division in people who might happen chance across the thread.

I am always very suspicious of people who religiously and dogmatically come to these boards and take topics into the triple digits by making the same sort of arguments that you might read in the guardian newspaper or on the BBC news. I dont beleive the objective of these people is to discuss the issue, i believe they come to cause division and disruption to the flow of information so that web searchers who find the information have doubt put in their minds.

I suspect the more these people dogmatically defend the mainstream viewpoint, the closer the information is to the truth and the more damaging it is to the powers that be.

the nine
02-09-2011, 03:43 PM
Do you think it's possible for anyone to lead a nation for 40 years without having his underlings resort to any brutality whatsoever?
if it is impossible, why are you sighting it as reason for him to go?
by your own logic it is the only way.

of the Libyan people, a significant majority want him to stay ruler/leader/political spokes person..what ever his title.
who are we to say any different?
why are British made bombs with British paid taxes killing innocent people in Libya?

I'm bewildered at support for Gaddafi and his rulership. I can empathise with the average Tripoli citizen who just wants their life to return to some sort of normality, but not with Gaddafi or his family's own predicaments.

its another war, on the same people who have been targeted for regime change by the NWO.
I am not buying their BS, I cant do much, but what I can try and do is pick holes in the BS and expose it.

I am trying to use my limited logic for good, to over come evil, and hopefully if enough people have the same attitude and use their skills behind their keyboards, the propaganda will be exposed, and the pressure will mount on them from the public to end this genocidal slaughter of innocent people.

I am merely doing what I can, my intentions are pure of heart.

smoke n mirrors
02-09-2011, 03:46 PM

I think the bigger issue as far as Western interests were concerned was the fact that Gadaffi stood for a unified self sufficient Africa.

The attack on Libya is not an attack on Libya but an attack on Africa. There was no real negotiation of peace for him to fain acceptance of.

The West were to war regardless simply to stamp out the emerging united African states. Gadaffi was a major player in the funding and political support of the new unification of Africa. They were actually establishing a working framework, which would allow them to break free of the IMF and World Banking scams.

The only crime Gadaffi has committed as far as Western Governments are concerned is non compliance with their business rules.

All the time people choose to lose sight of that fact, and suck up the lies and half truths manufactured by government directed media organisations, innocent civilian populations will continue to pay the price.

The UN is a total farce which continually claims the humanitarian high ground, then conduct the most inhuman acts imaginable. How many time do we need to witness their modus operandi, to see their actions for what they are?

resistance
02-09-2011, 03:52 PM
I come on the David Icke forum because i want to discuss life from an 'alternative' viewpoint. I accept that people see the world differently to the mainstram and enjoy the dialogue looking at things from a different angle.

If i wanted to discuss the mainstream viewpoint i would go to one of the mainstream viewpoint forums, of wich there are many. I am sure there is a thread on the British army forums about how evil Gaddafi was / is.

However, i would not consider going over there to discuss that gaddafi might not be as bad as people make out. Unless of course i wanted to cause trouble or create doubt and division in people who might happen chance across the thread.

I am always very suspicious of people who religiously and dogmatically come to these boards and take topics into the triple digits by making the same sort of arguments that you might read in the guardian newspaper or on the BBC news. I dont beleive the objective of these people is to discuss the issue, i believe they come to cause division and disruption to the flow of information so that web searchers who find the information have doubt put in their minds.

I suspect the more these people dogmatically defend the mainstream viewpoint, the closer the information is to the truth and the more damaging it is to the powers that be.

I agree and very well said. This is blatantly taking place also on the DI forums. Sometimes attacks come in waves with 3 or 4 members seemingly working in unison. The thing we need to do is not full into their trap by not getting bogged down in petty disputes..which is their objective. Turn the lights on and these people soon scarper. Some are just hung up on their views, and just need educating, so mean no real harm I'm sure.

Some people on these boards have clearly demonstarted they're only here to obfuscate though. The purpose of this thread is to try and put information out that's clearly being censored inside Libya. I think we need to start paying less attention to people who are trying to derail the thread and concentrate more on the important issues.

dan duchaine
02-09-2011, 03:55 PM
I agree and very well said. This is blatantly taking place also on the DI forums. Sometimes attacks come in waves with 3 or 4 members seemingly working in unison. The thing we need to do is not full into their trap by not getting bogged down in petty disputes..which is their objective. Turn the lights on and these people soon scarper. Some are just hung up on their views, and just need educating, so mean no real harm I'm sure.

I dont think all contrairian views are shills. But i see a pattern, in certain posters.

I can read the daily mail myself, i know where the web site is. I dont need the views of its editors posted on this board spamming the alternative information.

resistance
02-09-2011, 04:10 PM
I dont think all contrairian views are shills. But i see a pattern, in certain posters.

I can read the daily mail myself, i know where the web site is. I dont need the views of its editors posted on this board spamming the alternative information.

precisely..If we stick together they've no chance of winning. I agree lots of people just have different views, and that's fine. But with a little experience you can see a spin doctor or obfuscater a mile off, compared to somebody who just holds a contrary view. ;)

dan duchaine
02-09-2011, 04:31 PM
precisely..If we stick together they've no chance of winning. I agree lots of people just have different views, and that's fine. But with a little experience you can see a spin doctor or obfuscater a mile off, compared to somebody who just holds a contrary view. ;)

We must all hang together, or assuredly, we will all hang separately.

mudblood
02-09-2011, 04:47 PM
We must all hang together, or assuredly, we will all hang separately.

so hows it hanging ,

all set for sirte ,
i hope the rebels fucking hang gadafi by his wig

resistance
02-09-2011, 04:48 PM
I don't think this one has been put up yet, it's a few weeks old but shows Libyan Homes that have been destroyed by NATO bombs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kN_NJJn49mM

the nine
02-09-2011, 05:06 PM
I don't think this one has been put up yet, it's a few weeks old but shows Libyan Homes that have been destroyed by NATO bombs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kN_NJJn49mM

thanks for that vid, not seen it before.

tragic..ordinary people losing everything so oligarchies can increase there profit margins higher up the billions per quarter.

all those on here in favour of this genocidal slaughter, unless they are family members of the oligarchs and are super wealthy trying to protect their assets, are being played..

there those that promote excessive greed and those who oppose it.
I can understand people promoting excessive greed who are super wealthy and trying to maintain and justify the status quo..
but ordinary folks working or on benefits..why should the promet geed and the stealing or resources?
are they so blind that they cannot see?

idiots and fools protecting the super wealthy..or just doing as they are programmed to do?

dan duchaine
02-09-2011, 05:10 PM
so hows it hanging ,

all set for sirte ,

reported to moderators.

tinyint
02-09-2011, 05:13 PM
NATO & Al-Qaeda War Crimes In Libya

http://www.federaljack.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Head-w-no-body.jpg

http://www.federaljack.com/?page_id=37933

Disturbing but recommended click.

lightgiver
02-09-2011, 05:18 PM
so hows it hanging ,

all set for sirte ,

I am sure they will :eek:

lightgiver
02-09-2011, 05:19 PM
TRIPOLI, Sep 1, 2011 (IPS) - "Gaddafi renamed this one as the ‘Green Square’ but we have brought back its ancient name, ‘Martyrs square’," Asma Mohamed, Tripoli resident tells IPS. Eid celebrations are being followed by the anniversary Thursday of Muammar Gaddafi coming to power 42 years ago. Celebrations of one kind have mixed with celebrations of another.

Thousands carrying the three-coloured Libyan flag have been converging on Martyrs Square for celebrations of a political kind.

A century ago, Italians would execute prisoners at this very place. Today, a puppet representing Gaddafi hangs from one of the three imposing cranes placed in Tripoli’s main square.

"This year’s is, by far, my life’s happiest Eid. I will celebrate it in real freedom for the first time," Tripoli resident Faiz Bekhtari tells IPS.

FREEDOM.

http://ipsnews.net/fotos/104948-20110901.jpg
Tripoli residents celebrate Eid, and political victory.

"Misrata will never be enslaved again".

http://ipsnews.net/news.asp?idnews=104948

tinyint
02-09-2011, 05:24 PM
TRIPOLI, Sep 1, 2011 (IPS) - "Gaddafi renamed this one as the ‘Green Square’ but we have brought back its ancient name, ‘Martyrs square’," Asma Mohamed, Tripoli resident tells IPS. Eid celebrations are being followed by the anniversary Thursday of Muammar Gaddafi coming to power 42 years ago. Celebrations of one kind have mixed with celebrations of another.

Thousands carrying the three-coloured Libyan flag have been converging on Martyrs Square for celebrations of a political kind.

A century ago, Italians would execute prisoners at this very place. Today, a puppet representing Gaddafi hangs from one of the three imposing cranes placed in Tripoli’s main square.

"This year’s is, by far, my life’s happiest Eid. I will celebrate it in real freedom for the first time," Tripoli resident Faiz Bekhtari tells IPS.

FREEDOM.

http://ipsnews.net/fotos/104948-20110901.jpg
Tripoli residents celebrate Eid, and political victory.

"Misrata will never be enslaved again".

http://ipsnews.net/news.asp?idnews=104948

Registrant:
IPS - International News Agency
v. Panisperna, 207
Rome, Rome 00184
IT

Domain Name: IPSNEWS.NET

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Promote your business to millions of viewers for only $1 a month
Learn how you can get an Enhanced Business Listing here for your domain name.
Learn more at http://www.NetworkSolutions.com/
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
IPS - International News Agency [email protected]
v. Panisperna, 207
Rome, Rome 00184
IT
+3906485692

Record expires on 31-May-2014.
Record created on 31-May-2000.
Database last updated on 2-Sep-2011 12:11:07 EDT.

Domain servers in listed order:

NS1.IPSNEWS.NET 75.103.119.142
NS2.IPSNEWS.NET 75.103.118.142

lol, pathetic. Is Rothschild Reuters owing this letter box company?

lightgiver
02-09-2011, 05:24 PM
lol, pathetic. Is Rothschil Reuters owing this letter box company?

Reuters: Celebration in Tripolis Martyrs Square - YouTube
http://youtu.be/IqFCPy5WjAU

Reuters: Celebration in Tripolis Martyrs Square

the nine
02-09-2011, 05:26 PM
Disturbing but recommended click.

those vids are really hard to watch tiny..

gwynned
02-09-2011, 05:29 PM
quote for vid

Sure sounds like Qadaffi's forces are still in control of things.....even with all that alleged NATO bombing. :)

tinyint
02-09-2011, 05:36 PM

I'd think its a cruel wake up pill for the sleeping masses. :(

the nine
02-09-2011, 05:44 PM
I'd think its a cruel wake up pill for the sleeping masses. :(

its traumatic.
i cant watch it..so the poor people subject to the dogs of war must be in hell right now.

I pray the tribes of Tripoli get what they really want.

resistance
02-09-2011, 06:45 PM
tinyint just ignore lightgiver, I've now reported him to a mod for continually spamming this thread and attempting to derail it. Just ignore him if he's got nothing of substance to add, don't play into his hands.

ex sheep
02-09-2011, 07:04 PM
Any more off topic post or insults will be dealt with.

resistance
02-09-2011, 07:13 PM
Any more off topic post or insults will be dealt with.

Thank you ex sheep. I just want to keep this thread clean and free of childish insults. As others will be viewing it. Again thanks.

I'm more than happy to dicuss the other side of the debate, but we can't accept silly childish slander in a thread of this importance.

resistance
02-09-2011, 08:32 PM
Ecuador denounces military intervention in Libya

The Ecuadorian government on Wednesday expressed its rejection of the foreign military intervention in Libya, calling on all parties involved in the war to stop violating human rights and provide a peaceful, democratic and sovereign solution.

“The government of Ecuador reiterates its strongest rejection of the foreign military intervention in Libya, and insists that this be included in the related interpretation of events through the resolutions adopted by the United Nations Security Council,” the Foreign Ministry said in a statement.

“Unfortunately, the resolutions have been used to justify a war bound for aggression, and ultimately to control Libyan natural resources, with the argument that this is done to defend a civilian population that has been systematically bombarded by those who claim they have intervened in its defense,” the statement said

Rad more: http://news.xinhuanet.com/english2010/world/2011-09/01/c_131088068.htm

kaibraine
02-09-2011, 10:12 PM
Gaddafi's Speech - abridged - Sept 1 - English Voice Over

Gaddafi's Speech - abridged - Sept 1 - English Voice Over - YouTube

tinyint
02-09-2011, 10:43 PM
ibya / Sirte: NATO war crimes, violation of the Geneva Conventions, UN Charter and all resolutions!
Libya / Sirte: NATO war crimes, violation of the Geneva Conventions, UN Charter and all resolutions! - YouTube

resistance
02-09-2011, 10:48 PM
Gaddafi's Speech - abridged - Sept 1 - English Voice Over

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESFjAVWdsP4

I think what NATO is doing in Libya will cause outrage worldwide. I don't think they're going to get away with this.

tinyint
02-09-2011, 10:59 PM
Haha, some coward imperial propaganda.

Locals near Beni Walid fire at CBS News crew, NATO Crimes In Libya

ragnarok
02-09-2011, 11:01 PM

Let's not pretend those who supported Gaddafi wouldn't commit the same atrocities.

Part of me wishes that anyone who even stood by and watched these barbaric acts being committed, was wiped off the face of the earth.

tien an
02-09-2011, 11:17 PM
Let's not pretend those who supported Gaddafi wouldn't commit the same atrocities.

Sure...but they haven't. Or have you seen something to the contrary?

(You could say the same thing of anyone...let's not pretend that you didn't try to divert attention away from the fact that Gaddafi's forces haven't committed the same atrocities.)

Part of me wishes that anyone who even stood by and watched these barbaric acts being committed, was wiped off the face of the earth.

Oh, too true.

tian an.

dan duchaine
02-09-2011, 11:21 PM

And what have you been doing to stop it apart from telling us what the daily mail thinks?

And dont the rebels have video cameras to video all these qaddafi attrocities?

I guess they are just out of battery when needed hey?

ragnarok
02-09-2011, 11:23 PM
The same as you, I'm betting - fuck all.

resistance
02-09-2011, 11:25 PM

Ofcoarse it could be either side commiting atrocities, it's war and unfortunalely it brings out the worst in people. However I strongly believe the vast majority of atrocoties have been commited by the so called rebels. Libyan Goverenment trooops were under strict rules and narratives to follow standard protocol in the treament of prisoners. No doubt some exceptions could have occured. But the crimes the media are blamming on Gaddaffi troops were commited by the other side.

Which were often under no narratives or guidlines, commanders often gave no orders to protect civilains or POW's. It stands to reason rag, think about it for a minute.

It is deeply upsetting I know, I just hope all those who commited these disgusting crimes are brought to justice oneday.

dan duchaine
02-09-2011, 11:25 PM
The same as you, I'm betting - fuck all.

But i am not the one calling for people who do nothing to be cast into a pit of flames. So you are being hypocritical, i am not.

kaibraine
03-09-2011, 12:55 AM

Show me some videos of 'gaddafi' doing it (just of his forces doing it will be sufficient) :)

kaibraine
03-09-2011, 01:05 AM
PSYWAR: The Fake Fall Of Tripoli And The Zionist Dragon’s Butchery Across Palestine II

by Jonathan Azaziah

Editor's Note: WARNING - Photos in the second section of this essay are of extremely graphic nature. They have been included in this piece due to their unequivocal importance to the overall view of what the illegitimate Israeli regime has done to Gaza.

Prelude: In the first part of this series, the malignant Zionist propaganda surrounding the fall of Tripoli was picked apart, piece by piece, exposing the destructive, genocidal, brute force of NATO and its crimes against humanity on Libyan soil. This part, the series finale, will deal with the latest horror inflicted upon the occupied Gaza Strip, holy Al-Quds and occupied Al-Khalil as a result of Zionist intelligence shenanigans in the Egyptian Sinai. It will conclude on the world scale, where an Orwellian "utopia" is hoped to be erected on the ruins of Zionism's greatest enemies...

More:

http://www.maskofzion.com/2011/09/psywar-fake-fall-of-tripoli-and-zionist.html

Second part of this article is up...

resistance
03-09-2011, 02:38 AM
Sorry off the beaten track a little here, but it looks like Syria will be next in line for NATO's ''responsibility to protect'' before the big showdown with Iran.

The Al Qaeda Insurgency in Syria: Recruiting Jihadists to Wage NATO's "Humanitarian Wars"

by Prof. Michel Chossudovsky

Global Research, September 2, 2011

Recent developments in Syria point to a full-fledged armed insurgency, integrated by Islamist "freedom fighters" covertly supported, trained and equipped by foreign powers.

Read more here:http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=26351

resistance
03-09-2011, 03:36 AM
NATO Rebel Tactics Mean Libyans Can Never Surrender - Leonor - YouTube

tien an
03-09-2011, 04:02 AM
I've just done a wee search...

I wasn't too comfortable about the source of the bombing of the Great Man Made River Project...I didn't know who had first reported it.

There may, of course, be earlier reports but the earliest I can find is in late July, where Cynthia McKinney, a former US Congresswoman, is interviewed having spent most of June in Libya on a fact-finding mission.
She reports that a Russian colleague that had visited a site of the GMMR with her earlier sent her a message saying that it had been bombed...She went back and confirmed this.

Click here to see that article (http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/nato_war_crimes_280.html).

In April, an article appeared in the Guardian suggesting that Gaddhafi's tanks may have 'gone underground'...using the pipeline of the GMMR as a means of hiding them.

As you can read in the comments here (http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/apr/18/have-gaddafis-tanks-gone-underground), this hypothesis is pretty quickly debunked and, as one of the commentators quips,
"Why is this article being kept in the Guardian website's equivalent of Gaddafi's 'Great Man-Made River' concrete tunnels..?!"

I searched around a little more, trying to dig up anything on Cynthia McKinney...
There's practically nothing about her in the mainstream media...not for years (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,189553,00.html)...it has been left to blogs and other sites to comment on her and, it seems, assassinate her character.

This one (http://urbangrounds.com/2011/05/cynthia-mckinney-libya/)...
this one (http://rightlyconservative.ning.com/profiles/blogs/former-congresswoman-attacks-u)...

...she's not too popular, it seems.

But then I happened across this one (http://libyanrelief.org/2011/06/23/cynthia-mckinney-gaddafi%E2%80%99s-useful-idiot/).

...which is sourced from here (http://frontpagemag.com/2011/06/07/cynthia-mckinney-gaddafi%E2%80%99s-useful-idiot/).

'The Libyan Relief Fund'...their raison d’être is the well-being of those affected by the recent war in Libya...they must know what's going on...surely?

I went to their Newsroom page...nothing on the Water crisis in Tripoli...
I used their search function, typing 'Bombing of Great Manmade River'...nothing.
Then I tried 'Great Man made River'...and it came up with this (http://libyanrelief.org/?s=Great+Man+made+River)!

As you can see, the source is the BBC...please read the article...click the 'read more' button to the bottom right of the first paragraph...

...it takes you to this page (http://libyanrelief.org/2011/06/05/diy-demolition-on-gaddafis-pet-projects/).

Here's the original BBC article (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/from_our_own_correspondent/9504105.stm).

Now...don't you think it's strange that a site like the Libyan Relief Fund directs you to a derogatory article by the BBC (from early June), on Gaddhafi's projects...and fails to mention the Man made River...since I specified that in my search.

The msm aren't reporting anything to do with this...they're letting NGO's and blogs do their dirty work for them...much like the 'ground troops' there at the moment.

Sorry the post's a bit long-winded, but the rabbit-hole's deep y'know.

tian an.

tb303
03-09-2011, 05:03 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqFCPy5WjAU&feature=player_detailpage
http://youtu.be/IqFCPy5WjAU

Reuters: Celebration in Tripolis Martyrs Square

Pause the video from 1:30 and compare with this photo of Green Square:

http://lh5.ggpht.com/-e8jXGNvE-LM/SSr2MtK4oiI/AAAAAAAABjA/QDbwzC4nq-Q/P8080059.JPG

resistance
03-09-2011, 11:00 AM
I've just done a wee search...

I wasn't too comfortable about the source of the bombing of the Great Man Made River Project...I didn't know who had first reported it.

There may, of course, be earlier reports but the earliest I can find is in late July, where Cynthia McKinney, a former US Congresswoman, is interviewed having spent most of June in Libya on a fact-finding mission.
She reports that a Russian colleague that had visited a site of the GMMR with her earlier sent her a message saying that it had been bombed...She went back and confirmed this.

Click here to see that article (http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/nato_war_crimes_280.html).

In April, an article appeared in the Guardian suggesting that Gaddhafi's tanks may have 'gone underground'...using the pipeline of the GMMR as a means of hiding them.

As you can read in the comments here (http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/apr/18/have-gaddafis-tanks-gone-underground), this hypothesis is pretty quickly debunked and, as one of the commentators quips,
"Why is this article being kept in the Guardian website's equivalent of Gaddafi's 'Great Man-Made River' concrete tunnels..?!"

I searched around a little more, trying to dig up anything on Cynthia McKinney...
There's practically nothing about her in the mainstream media...not for years (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,189553,00.html)...it has been left to blogs and other sites to comment on her and, it seems, assassinate her character.

This one (http://urbangrounds.com/2011/05/cynthia-mckinney-libya/)...
this one (http://rightlyconservative.ning.com/profiles/blogs/former-congresswoman-attacks-u)...

...she's not too popular, it seems.

But then I happened across this one (http://libyanrelief.org/2011/06/23/cynthia-mckinney-gaddafi%E2%80%99s-useful-idiot/).

...which is sourced from here (http://frontpagemag.com/2011/06/07/cynthia-mckinney-gaddafi%E2%80%99s-useful-idiot/).

'The Libyan Relief Fund'...their raison d’être is the well-being of those affected by the recent war in Libya...they must know what's going on...surely?

I went to their Newsroom page...nothing on the Water crisis in Tripoli...
I used their search function, typing 'Bombing of Great Manmade River'...nothing.
Then I tried 'Great Man made River'...and it came up with this (http://libyanrelief.org/?s=Great+Man+made+River)!

As you can see, the source is the BBC...please read the article...click the 'read more' button to the bottom right of the first paragraph...

...it takes you to this page (http://libyanrelief.org/2011/06/05/diy-demolition-on-gaddafis-pet-projects/).

Here's the original BBC article (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/from_our_own_correspondent/9504105.stm).

Now...don't you think it's strange that a site like the Libyan Relief Fund directs you to a derogatory article by the BBC (from early June), on Gaddhafi's projects...and fails to mention the Man made River...since I specified that in my search.

The msm aren't reporting anything to do with this...they're letting NGO's and blogs do their dirty work for them...much like the 'ground troops' there at the moment.

Sorry the post's a bit long-winded, but the rabbit-hole's deep y'know.

tian an.Thanks for that tien an :)

ragnarok
03-09-2011, 11:29 AM
But i am not the one calling for people who do nothing to be cast into a pit of flames. So you are being hypocritical, i am not.

There's a difference between watching uploaded videos of atrocities on the internet and actually going out and filming them while they are happening.

resistance
03-09-2011, 12:19 PM
Pause the video from 1:30 and compare with this photo of Green Square:

http://lh5.ggpht.com/-e8jXGNvE-LM/SSr2MtK4oiI/AAAAAAAABjA/QDbwzC4nq-Q/P8080059.JPG

It's hard to point out any discrepancies..can anybody else see any?

resistance
03-09-2011, 01:00 PM
Haha, some coward imperial propaganda.

Locals near Beni Walid fire at CBS News crew, NATO Crimes In Libya (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7-SdFYQQNQ)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7-SdFYQQNQ&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgBbxrYiyMA

Lol..and I quote from the jouranlists very own words..

''The rebel commander told us they had control of the area, so it leaves all of us a little suspicious about rebel claims and how much they control of Libya..we're just a tad more doubtfull this evening'' :D

tien an
03-09-2011, 01:05 PM
It's hard to point out any discrepancies..can anybody else see any?

Well...the placard on the wall is gone (I take it that was for the celebrations of the 38th anniversary of the revolution)...and so is the wooden structure.
(The wooden structure may have been broken up for firewood, demolished by a tank...removed two years ago...who knows?)

But what I do find intriguing is that in the video, I can't, for the life of me, see the street-lamps that line the wall in the posted photo.

It's strange that they're not there.
Things like that don't normally get moved...they're a very permanent fixture in anyone's infrastructure.

tian an.

tinyint
03-09-2011, 01:06 PM
Lol..and I quote from the jouranlists very own words..

''The rebel commander told us they had control of the area, so it leaves all of us a little suspicious about rebel claims and how much they control of Libya..we're just a tad more doubtfull this evening'' :D

I thought about this question yesterday evening:

Are western imperial embedded "reporters" a genuine target for the Libyans?
They help to cover up the enormous crimes and create a fake reality.

resistance
03-09-2011, 02:01 PM
I thought about this question yesterday evening:

Are western imperial embedded "reporters" a genuine target for the Libyans?
They help to cover up the enormous crimes and create a fake reality.

I'm sure they are, no chance whatsoever that some journalists havnt been killed or injured out there yet, including in the crossfire. Also the comments of that journalist backs up Gaddaffi's recent speech saying the rebels only control small parts of Libya. I believe that to be true, we've seen no proof whatsoever yet of the so called rebels controlling Libya, and being honest I don't think they ever will. Only a large ground scale NATO invasion will take the country, not a few brigades of savages. but then I think that's the plan to cause mass panic to justify NATO boots on the ground.

resistance
03-09-2011, 02:30 PM
Well...the placard on the wall is gone (I take it that was for the celebrations of the 38th anniversary of the revolution)...and so is the wooden structure.
(The wooden structure may have been broken up for firewood, demolished by a tank...removed two years ago...who knows?)

But what I do find intriguing is that in the video, I can't, for the life of me, see the street-lamps that line the wall in the posted photo.

Things like that don't normally get moved...they're a very permanent fixture in anyone's infrastructure.

tian an.Yes, I thought maybe the placard and stage was pulled down? But yes no street lamps.

the nine
03-09-2011, 02:33 PM

tian an.

yes, well spotted.

I think the finish in the masonry walling is a rendered finish by the looks of it on the video where as the picture show clearly cut stone walling.

also because the pics are at different distances, the picture shows the building façade down to road level with a pavement..
where as in the video, it looks to be a built up section of approximately a meter high or there abouts.
could this be a roadway carriage division and there is the opposite carriage way and pavement behind it?

we could maybe see the wooden structure base if it had been demolished..

it would be nice to see a close up of the road and building façade of the video building.

resistance
03-09-2011, 02:39 PM
yes, well spotted.

I think the finish in the masonry walling is a rendered finish by the looks of it on the video where as the picture show clearly cut stone walling.

also because the pics are at different distances, the picture shows the building façade down to road level with a pavement..
where as in the video, it looks to be a built up section of approximately a meter high or there abouts.
could this be a roadway carriage division and there is the opposite carriage way and pavement behind it?

we could maybe see the wooden structure base if it had been demolished..

it would be nice to see a close up of the road and building façade of the video building.And remember, even if these films don't turn out to be fake..where are all the Libyan people celebrating being saved from a dictator? Even if that really was Green square, it would be so packed you wouldn't be able to move in there, if Gaddaffi was so unpopular in Libya I mean..as we're being told. This film just stinks of psy-op no matter what way you look at it..

the nine
03-09-2011, 02:54 PM
And remember, even if these films don't turn out to be fake..where are all the Libyan people celebrating being saved from a dictator? Even if that really was Green square, it would be so packed you wouldn't be able to move in there, if Gaddaffi was so unpopular in Libya I mean..as we're being told. This film just stinks of psy-op no matter what way you look at it..

everything from the MSM has been.
imho

tinyint
03-09-2011, 03:07 PM
Algerian Govt opposed NATO intervention in Libya - an Algerian speaks - YouTube

resistance
03-09-2011, 03:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvEYv-6aetI&feature=player_embedded

That's excellent info tinyint, the first bit actually sent a shiver down my spine