PDA

View Full Version : Reptilians stealing souls ?!

lightseeker
14-01-2008, 06:55 PM
Hi everybody :)

I just read both parts of David Ickes "The biggest secret" and wondered about the phenomena of Reptilians ''stealing souls'' with their ''hypnotical view''...

I've been through those topics of brotherhood, paleo-seti and all kinds of esoteric stuff for now over 2 years after finishing school, but I never heard of losing your soul before...
And to be honest, I was quiet shaked by reading this up to 3 or 4 times in both parts of his book. I mean it's not that my belief in a ''nerver-ending life'' was questioned by this ( although my first thought was about that... ), but can anyone explain what he meant by this ? Or did I just get something wrong :confused:

PS.: My english is not that good, but I hope i could make my point ;-)

astralburger
15-01-2008, 01:01 AM
"The whole purpose of human sacrifice is to feed off vital force as a vampire feeds off blood and grab the Christ frequency from its victim's breath."

http://books.google.com/books?id=NNDtGZkeFDIC&pg=PA105&lpg=PA105&dq=reptilians+feasting+on+humans&source=web&ots=04pfs_M-9Z&sig=lmkm3oOZP5zEs-1LMkUolK1VfXI#PPA107,M1

"Nephesh (נפש) is the Hebrew word commonly translated as soul in English. It literally means "animal" though it is usually used in the sense of "living being" (breathing creature). The term nephesh applies variously to humans, to lower animals, and to corpses. The concept of an immaterial soul separate from and surviving the body is common today but was not found in ancient Hebrew beliefs."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nephesh

astralburger
17-01-2008, 02:38 AM
Credo Mutwa said to steal a soul you sleep with a beautiful young virgin (without getting off) for many days or weeks on end before you ever kill them, to develop some type of stockholm syndrome and manufactured consent

well it is well known that gandhi did this under the guise of showing restraint, as part of his great fast

i think gandhi was a soulstealer

drael
18-01-2008, 05:08 AM
From the matrix (not the movie, the old alien goverment leak book), the greys have advanced soul shearing, swapping, and harnessing technologies. Although it must be understood that your actual soul is a body in 9 dimensions, so such abilities are usually restricted to our subtle body (just above the physical, more connected to chakras, enegry networks, health etc), or our astral body (the lowest level of the soul complex, the entity that one is astral travelling or dreaming). One cannot destroy or possess the soul of another however, the 9-d complex cannot be seperated long. So usually these technolgies are used for selective incarnation, or shearing, which is taking parts of the subtle body (which regenerates over time, albiet slowly) for energy.

truthcommission
18-01-2008, 05:29 AM
From the matrix (not the movie, the old alien goverment leak book), the greys have advanced soul shearing, swapping, and harnessing technologies...
Would be keen to read more. Can you provide linkage to this book? :)

lightseeker
18-01-2008, 11:16 AM
One cannot destroy or possess the soul of another however

Thx, thats what I wanted to hear ;)

astralburger
18-01-2008, 11:50 AM
Thx, thats what I wanted to hear ;)

truthseekers and lightseekers are two distinct breeds ;)

lightseeker
18-01-2008, 01:32 PM
truthseekers and lightseekers are two distinct breeds...

...which was meant to be ironically ?!

Don't you think TRUTH and LIGHT go hand in hand :);)

astralburger
18-01-2008, 07:33 PM
Don't you think TRUTH and LIGHT go hand in hand :);)

not exclusively no

drael
19-01-2008, 05:06 AM
Would be keen to read more. Can you provide linkage to this book?

I would love to. However the book was release in one five hundred print release, and as such is rare (think it was released in the 70s). I dont even have a copy. There may or may not be reference to it online, ive never looked. I wish i could share this book with peeps, its the best book on alien conspiracy ive read.

corivss
20-01-2008, 06:19 AM
Hi everybody :)

I just read both parts of David Ickes "The biggest secret" and wondered about the phenomena of Reptilians ''stealing souls'' with their ''hypnotical view''...

I've been through those topics of brotherhood, paleo-seti and all kinds of esoteric stuff for now over 2 years after finishing school, but I never heard of losing your soul before...
And to be honest, I was quiet shaked by reading this up to 3 or 4 times in both parts of his book. I mean it's not that my belief in a ''nerver-ending life'' was questioned by this ( although my first thought was about that... ), but can anyone explain what he meant by this ? Or did I just get something wrong :confused:

PS.: My english is not that good, but I hope i could make my point ;-)

I do not think the "loss of soul" is meant to be so concrete in context. The hypnotic view that a reptilian puts on their victim during sacrifice is meant to put that invidiual into a complete state of terror. This state of terror during death releases a special secreation into the blood. The negative energy that is brought out from the victim during death is then transfered into the reptilians as they feed upon the victim/ negative energy. It is not really a loss of soul. Nothing can destory a "soul." It is only a temporary loss of the positive energy which us us pure free minded invidiuals possess. It will be regained after death, as death does not even exist.