PDA

View Full Version : Dinosaurs are still alive today

blackyblue
29-07-2011, 01:37 AM
Evolution is a lie.

The word 'Dinosaur' means 'Terrible Lizard'.

Dinosaurs did not appear in the bible because the word dinosaur was not made until 1841.

The Dinosaur was named in the bible called a dragon.

Lizards never stop growing until they die, they dont live nearly as long as what they used too.

Why would the Chinese calender contain 11 real and living animals and one Mythological and extinct one?
Rat
Ox
Tiger
Rabbit
Dragon
Snake
Horse
Sheep
Monkey
Rooster
Dog
Boar

6 of 8 - A Fearful Creation (Are Dinosaurs Still Alive Today? Part 1) - Billy Crone - YouTube

*Lizards have been known to grow over 23ft in length and weighing over 1300lbs
*If reptiles really did live a long time pre-flood era then note this fact, A reptile has the potential to grow throughout its entire life. Unlike other animals a reptile has no cut off period where it stops growing, so even if reptiles only lived half as long as Pre-flood Dinosaurs we would expect to half giant dinosaur sized Lizards, so if Lizards today lived longer they would be Dinosaurs within a few hundred years.
*there are over 3000 species of Lizards that comprise the sub-orser 'sauria' many Lizards look exactly like Miniture Dinosaurs and exhibit the same appendages.
*Various modern Lizards have armor with frills and spikes and horns just like the triceratops, ankylasaur or stegosauras.

Anyone who is unconvinced please google a picture of the Moloch Horodus Lizard, then google for a picture of the anclylasauras, then make your own mind uo...

I put to you that Lizards are just Dinosaurs with a shorter life-span

Mystery solved

dawnbreak
29-07-2011, 01:41 AM
do you think dinosaurs ever existed ?

ronisron
29-07-2011, 01:44 AM
Evolution is a lie.

Dinosaurs did not appear in the bible because the word dinosaur was not made until 1841.

Lizards never stop growing until they die, they dont live nearly as long as what they used too.

Why would the Chinese calender contain 11 real and living animals and one Mythological and extinct one?
Rat
Ox
Tiger
Rabbit
Dragon
Snake
Horse
Sheep
Monkey
Rooster
Dog
Boar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxMJIyWKKDA

Mystery solved

Crocodiles, sharks and other lizards and fish have existed for millions of years. Predatory birds, or "raptors" are believed to be directly descended from dinosaurs.

blackyblue
29-07-2011, 01:45 AM
do you think dinosaurs ever existed ?

If i think they are still alive today then it would be safe to assume i think they existed....I think they are lizards....Show a 6year old boy a Komodo dragon and ask him what it is, and he will tell you its a dinosaur...Thats because it is:)

P.s Lizards dont stop growing until they die...There are many different looking Lizards around. Some have big teeth, some have spikes, some have horns, they are all miniture dinosaurs and if they lived as long as they used too they would be dinosaurs

dawnbreak
29-07-2011, 01:49 AM
If i think they are still alive today then it would be safe to assume i think they existed....I think they are lizards....Show a 6year old boy a Komodo dragon and ask him what it is, and he will tell you its a dinosaur...Thats because it is:)

have you ever wondered why dinsosaurs , the movie and book versioms , have really little arms :eek:

how could a hulking dinsonsaur pick up a meal with those little ickle arms

blackyblue
29-07-2011, 01:49 AM
Crocodiles, sharks and other lizards and fish have existed for millions of years. Predatory birds, or "raptors" are believed to be directly descended from dinosaurs.

Yes, and there are many creatures thought to be extinct from the days of the dinosaur only now being rediscovered...However, what i am saying is that Dinosaurs are here with us in abundance..They are Lizards

blackyblue
29-07-2011, 01:50 AM
have you ever wondered why dinsosaurs , the movie and book versioms , have really little arms :eek:

how could a hulking dinsonsaur pick up a meal with those little ickle arms

The same way a little Lizard do

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.terradaily.com/images/tuataras-lizard-dinosaur-bg.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.terradaily.com/reports/110-year-old_lizard_a_proud_new_pop_999.html&h=160&w=200&sz=16&tbnid=IXLZryAUz4AWSM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=113&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dpicture%2Bof%2BLizard

rosix
29-07-2011, 01:59 AM
The same way a little Lizard do

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.terradaily.com/images/tuataras-lizard-dinosaur-bg.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.terradaily.com/reports/110-year-old_lizard_a_proud_new_pop_999.html&h=160&w=200&sz=16&tbnid=IXLZryAUz4AWSM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=113&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dpicture%2Bof%2BLizard

ignore her she is seemingly the troll with the highest post count I've ever witnessed on an internet forum, unbelievable she isn't banned yet

blackyblue
29-07-2011, 02:02 AM
P.s for anyone clicked to watch the video i posted i posted the wrong video...Iv just posted the new one at the top of the page

dawnbreak
29-07-2011, 02:05 AM
oh do dinosaurs have their on channel now

dawnbreak
29-07-2011, 02:09 AM
oh do dinosaurs have their on channel now

I don't believe in dinosaurs :p

ragnarok
29-07-2011, 02:13 AM
It's okay dawn, they don't believe in you either. :p

blackyblue
29-07-2011, 02:16 AM
6 of 8 - A Fearful Creation (Are Dinosaurs Still Alive Today? Part 1) - Billy Crone - YouTube

babybumasylum
29-07-2011, 02:17 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PBiCXEUYEQ&feature=player_embedded

First thoughts, fuck that man has got a big bath.
Second thought, what the fuck is that in his bath, where's his rubber duck

blackyblue
29-07-2011, 02:25 AM
with the nearing extinction of the Polar bear species a phenomenon is occuring...Polar bears are breeding with Grizzlies and a new Hybrid is emerging containing the Polar DNA

GrizzlyĂ—Polar Bear Hybrid - YouTube

ragnarok
29-07-2011, 02:29 AM
I'm sadder at the thought that the polar bear will disappear than I am about the thought of a lot of humans disappearing, present company in general excepted.

dawnbreak
29-07-2011, 02:52 AM
dinosaurs have really smalll arms ...............how does that work ?????????????

ragnarok
29-07-2011, 02:55 AM
dinosaurs have really smalll arms ...............how does that work ?????????????

They didn't. That was the whole point of having a big head full of teeth.

dawnbreak
29-07-2011, 02:57 AM
They didn't. That was the whole point of having a big head full of teeth.

oh come on ............even you must acknowledge the small armed disnosaur

ragnarok
29-07-2011, 02:59 AM

I just have and explained why they had them. Are you really this dumb, dawn?

To elaborate further, dinosaurs with big heads and sharp teeth did far better than dinosaurs with long arms and no big heads and sharp teeth. Is that any clearer?

dawnbreak
29-07-2011, 03:06 AM
I just have and explained why they had them. Are you really this dumb, dawn?

To elaborate further, dinosaurs with big heads and sharp teeth did far better than dinosaurs with long arms and no big heads and sharp teeth. Is that any clearer?

name me one long armed dinosaur

(and colin the long the armed dinosaur will not count )

ragnarok
29-07-2011, 03:10 AM

If there ever were long armed dinosaurs, they didn't have the rest of the equipment needed to survive in those days, hence, their existence would have been very short lived.

dawnbreak
29-07-2011, 03:14 AM
If there ever were long armed dinosaurs, they didn't have the rest of the equipment needed to survive in those days, hence, their existence would have been very short lived.

so dinosaurs became extinct due to their arm length :eek:

ragnarok
29-07-2011, 03:16 AM

Some did. Well, that and their lack of a death dealing set of jaws.

blackyblue
29-07-2011, 03:18 AM

No, they went extinct due to smoking

blackyblue
29-07-2011, 03:27 AM
Please feel free to comment or debate but please watch video first

Are Dinosaurs Still Alive Today ? - YouTube

mountain
29-07-2011, 03:56 AM

Brontosaurus, although they have similar legs to elephants to me but with long necks and small heads for eating leaves.

dawnbreak
29-07-2011, 04:26 AM

so you believe there were long armed dinosaurs

dawnbreak
29-07-2011, 04:29 AM
No, they went extinct due to smoking

dinosaurs didnt smoke

kostya
29-07-2011, 04:34 AM
dinosaurs didnt smokeJust seen a T-Rex walk past my house with a Cuban Cigar, what the hell you talking about?

dawnbreak
29-07-2011, 04:50 AM
Just seen a T-Rex walk past my house with a Cuban Cigar, what the hell you talking about?

hey :eek:

Suspicious Minds/Elvis Presley - YouTube

:eek:

elvis dinosaurs

hollow
29-07-2011, 05:53 AM

They didn't need arms, and the ones that did, walked on them and they were the normal size.

dawnbreak
29-07-2011, 05:57 AM
They didn't need arms, and the ones that did, walked on them and they were the normal size.

small armed dinosaurs would fall over

hollow
29-07-2011, 05:58 AM
Evolution is a lie.

Rat
Ox
Tiger
Rabbit
Dragon
Snake
Horse
Sheep
Monkey
Rooster
Dog
Boar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PBiCXEUYEQ

Mystery solved

I'm sorry I really don't know what you trying to say here.

And I don't really think you do either.

Have you seen the size of an Apatosaurus fossil? You show me the living lizard with a neck that long, plus the sheer size of the thing. You can't because they are extinct.

Edit : Okay I at least now understand what you are driving at, and you are right in a way, but only in a way. Certain type of lizard are still around, but the massive ones, they're extinct.

trigger_andy
29-07-2011, 06:04 AM
Giving the huge skeletons found fosilised in the ground the name 'Terrible Lizard' or Dinosaur does not mean that the iccle bitty Lizards we have on earth today are Dragons or Dinosaurs. Its like calling a domesticated Cat a Saber Tooth Tiger because they are both Cats. They may well be related but no way are they the same or ever will be the same.

Anyway, I thought the latest understanding is that the Dinosaurs or at least some of them are the forefathers to Birds and not Lizards?

I think Dawn is only Trolling because its a stupid thread and deserves to be Trolled for its attention seeking stupidity.

brucel
29-07-2011, 06:05 AM
the she troll has hijacked yet another thread..
prince charming & knights in shining armor killing dragons always stood out to me as a kid
that human beings and dinosaurs coexisted..

dawnbreak
29-07-2011, 06:09 AM
prince charming & knights in shining armor killing dragons always stood out to me as a kid

and whould that be then ??????????????

trigger_andy
29-07-2011, 06:11 AM

Not sure if Trolling or just really stupid?:D

dawnbreak
29-07-2011, 06:13 AM

:eek: because i dont believe in dinosaurs :eek:

hollow
29-07-2011, 06:14 AM
small armed dinosaurs would fall over

LOL why?

dawnbreak
29-07-2011, 06:16 AM
LOL why?

top heavy

hollow
29-07-2011, 06:16 AM

I don't believe in dawnbreak :p

Obvious conspiracy.

hollow
29-07-2011, 06:17 AM
top heavy

What like you? :D

dawnbreak
29-07-2011, 06:19 AM
What like you? :D

my boobs are nice i have deleted the rest of my message

trigger_andy
29-07-2011, 06:19 AM

The Bruce Lee lover, not you Dawn!;)

Although I find it interesting you dont believe in Dinosaurs. May I ask why? What do you think the piles of giant bones that are dug up are?

hollow
29-07-2011, 06:24 AM

I'm sure. :) I'm only kidding. Too tired to make sense. Fucking insomnia.

dawnbreak
29-07-2011, 06:25 AM
The Bruce Lee lover, not you Dawn!;)

Although I find it interesting you dont believe in Dinosaurs. May I ask why? What do you think the piles of giant bones that are dug up are?

where ? what pile of big bones ?

Ive seen a whale reconstructed and hung in a museum but if never seen a dinsosaur

trigger_andy
29-07-2011, 06:32 AM
where ? what pile of big bones ?

Ive seen a whale reconstructed and hung in a museum but if never seen a dinsosaur

So you think all the Fossilized skeletons, like in New York's Naturel History Museum are fake? Why would people do this?

helloperator
29-07-2011, 06:37 AM
Dinosaurs are idiots

consciousness
29-07-2011, 06:38 AM
Evolution is a lie.

Rat
Ox
Tiger
Rabbit
Dragon
Snake
Horse
Sheep
Monkey
Rooster
Dog
Boar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PBiCXEUYEQ

Mystery solved

Dinosaurs definetly are alive today. I read on unexplained-mysteries.com, that there is a lake in the Congo in Africa, that is so big it encompasses 3 US states, and dinosaurs have been seen there.

trigger_andy
29-07-2011, 06:40 AM
Dinosaurs definetly are alive today. I read on unexplained-mysteries.com, that there is a lake in the Congo in Africa, that is so big it encompasses 3 US states, and dinosaurs have been seen there.

Ha ha ha ha ha!

'Ive read on a dodgy website there is a huge lake and people have seen Dinosaurs therefore I believe it!':D

The DI Forum dwellers, you gotta love the reek of desperation.

dawnbreak
29-07-2011, 06:41 AM
So you think all the Fossilized skeletons, like in New York's Naturel History Museum are fake? Why would people do this?

i've never been to New York........but i could imagine they have fake dinosaurs

trigger_andy
29-07-2011, 06:45 AM
iv've never been to New York........but i could imagaine they have fake dinosaurs

Why would you imagine this? What reason do you believe people are faking Dino's? If you have not been somewhere that has actual fossilized skeletons then I guess like most of the other DI Forum idiots you are just going with a gut feeling and not actual evidence.

hollow
29-07-2011, 06:46 AM
iv've never been to New York........but i could imagaine they have fake dinosaurs

I can imagine that too, but why? What purpose would it serve? You're not going to reveal your deeply held fundie views here are you? :eek:

dawnbreak
29-07-2011, 06:46 AM
Why would you imagine this? What reason do you believe people are faking Dino's? If you have not been somewhere that has actual fossilized skeletons then I guess like most of the other DI Forum idiots you are just going with a gut feeling and not actual evidence.

I just think dinosaurs are fake

trigger_andy
29-07-2011, 06:50 AM
I just think dinosaurs are fake

Ok, thats fine.

Remind me never to listen to a world you type from now on. Its obviously utter shite!:D

dawnbreak
29-07-2011, 06:51 AM
I can imagine that too, but why? What purpose would it serve? You're not going to reveal your deeply held fundie views here are you? :eek:

it simple dinosaurs arent real ..........no dino no cry ....( ergo) Bob Marley - No Woman No Cry (version rare) - YouTube

dawnbreak
29-07-2011, 06:52 AM
Ok, thats fine.

Remind me never to listen to a world you type from now on. Its obviously utter shite!:D

if dinsosaurs are real i will listen to you Mr T Andy

hollow
29-07-2011, 06:55 AM

Just had to leave that you'd put something horrible though didn't you? Couldn't just delete it.

I'm not the one going around saying things like 'dinosaurs having small arms would make them top heavy', it's just nonsense, and for that you received a silly answer. It's not my fault you can't take a joke and have to resort to passive aggressive post amendments is it? You shouldn't be such an obvious troll.

consciousness
29-07-2011, 06:55 AM
Ha ha ha ha ha!

'Ive read on a dodgy website there is a huge lake and people have seen Dinosaurs therefore I believe it!':D

The DI Forum dwellers, you gotta love the reek of desperation.

Poor thing. Keep laughing. At least laughing has healing qualities. Hopefully it will heal something in your brain.... :rolleyes:

dawnbreak
29-07-2011, 06:58 AM
i have never met a dinosaur ........nor have friends who keep a dinsauor as a pet

if dinsosaur were real and hugely carnovigorious ............why did they die out ?

hollow
29-07-2011, 07:04 AM
i have never met a dinosaur ........nor have friends who keep a dinsauor as a pet

if dinsosaur were real and hugely carnovigorious ............why did they die out ?

:confused:

dawnbreak
29-07-2011, 07:12 AM
:confused:

why :confused:

i have never met a dinosaur

porridge
29-07-2011, 09:21 AM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQq3PiNvJ8O7ezdbDa9zmMHbZj7VaMSx s45bQAwPIAH-ZWl0hsehttp://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThKARFKJHYxZLcbU6Vh6uK0qvnPqc5S mnpIiEmnA7tI_dqFl_B
http://www.ginogalea.com/gallery/pictures/mini-QueenElizabethII.JPGhttp://www.foilball.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/1304280119-26.jpg

dawnbreak
29-07-2011, 09:28 AM
they are not proper dinosaurs

i do imagine a komodo dragon is the closest thing to a dinosaur but it is not a dinosaur ........

photos of the pope freak me me out

dan duchaine
29-07-2011, 09:37 AM
When you look at modern science you see it is full of lies and untruths.

Cholesterol causes heart attacks - false
HIV causes AIDS - does it really?
Co2 causes global warming - bzzz, wrong answer

So i dont believe a word any 'expert' scientist says about dinosaurs. If i remember correctly only 50 years ago they said dinosaurs were cold blooded, now apparently they were warm blooded. 50 years ago they were unintelligent lumbering 'reptiles', now they are quick footed, cerebral thinkers.

One thing i do suspect, and that is evolution ( as decribed by Darwin) is a lie.

dawnbreak
29-07-2011, 09:40 AM
When you look at modern science you see it is full of lies and untruths.

Cholesterol causes heart attacks - false
HIV causes AIDS - does it really?
Co2 causes global warming - bzzz, wrong answer

So i dont believe a word any 'expert' scientist says about dinosaurs. If i remember correctly only 50 years ago they said dinosaurs were cold blooded, now apparently they were warm blooded. 50 years ago they were unintelligent lumbering 'reptiles', now they are quick footed, cerebral thinkers.

One thing i do suspect, and that is evolution ( as decribed by Darwin) is a lie.

but what about the dinosaurs!!!!!!!!!!

Scotland invented dinosaurs by they way :p then decided they werent real after all

dan duchaine
29-07-2011, 09:45 AM
but what about the dinosaurs!!!!!!!!!!

Scotland invented dinosaurs by they way :p then decided they werent real after all

Well before you dismiss anything you really should research it. Think neanderthal man is extict too?

Have a watch of this and think again:

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Personally i think dinosaurs are extinct, but i dont know for a fact and i certainly dont beleive what any expert 'scientist' tells me on the TV or in a text book.

dawnbreak
29-07-2011, 09:51 AM
Personally i think dinosaurs are extinct, but i dont know for a fact and i certainly dont beleive what any expert 'scientist' tells me on the TV or in a text book.

well i would hope so ........great big tryannisorous rex and diplidocigists roaming around would raise an eyebrow or two (i don't know how to spell dinosuars names )

ps (there were not any dinosaurs in that vt you posted)

ragnarok
29-07-2011, 10:39 AM
See this short-armed fucker below? It doesn't and couldn't ever exist.
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ74DU4i5bytcOkHt8XCZU8YSJBEUAKz AjbLsrrUJwcPs2jIvc

ragnarok
29-07-2011, 10:45 AM
tis not a dionsaur though :eek:

Glad to see you worked that out alone. The point is, if it could happen to a mammal, why don't you think it could happen to one of the earliest reptiles on this planet?

dawnbreak
29-07-2011, 10:49 AM
i may perhaps be missing a small dinosaur here ........but surely if mammels or reptilians could evovle or devolve we would have dinosaurs (small pet ones and big ......oh you are a scary dinosaur dinosaurs ) all over the place

ragnarok
29-07-2011, 10:55 AM
We do. They are called budgies.

Well, it seems to be the consensus among people who study this stuff that birds are an evolutionary form of dino, anyhoo.

Scales evolving into feathers isn't an impossible thing to imagine considering the time periods involved.

dawnbreak
29-07-2011, 11:23 AM
We do. They are called budgies.

Well, it seems to be the consensus among people who study this stuff that birds are an evolutionary form of dino, anyhoo.

Scales evolving into feathers isn't an impossible thing to imagine considering the time periods involved.

so budgies are dinosaurs fast forwarded by a million years :confused:

what about tyranosaurous rex..........has he evloved into a modern day pet ?

ragnarok
29-07-2011, 11:28 AM
so budgies are dinosaurs fast forwarded by a million years :confused:

what about tyranosaurous rex..........has he evloved into a modern day pet ?

Best guess is a mega natural disaster ruined the environment all the big dino's thrived in. Doesn't sound too far-fetched to me.

And no, budgies aren't dino's fast forwarded. They are a relative of a species of dino that eventually became the forebear of the budgie design.

dawnbreak
29-07-2011, 11:33 AM
Best guess is a mega natural disaster ruined the environment all the big dino's thrived in. Doesn't sound too far-fetched to me.

I'm liking your birds ......I could train one to sing

The Corries Flower of Scotland (1975 ???) - YouTube

i don't think i could do that with a big dinosaur

truth01
29-07-2011, 11:34 AM
ofcourse Dinasaurs are still alive today, they are called Humanity:D

ragnarok
29-07-2011, 11:35 AM
Having never met one, how would you know they couldn't whistle?

rhydra
29-07-2011, 11:51 AM
The Earth is only 6000 years old, how could dinosaurs have existed, I think that the Devil put the bones there to trick us. :p

Actually it was a joke but there are some people who are most serious about it. :D

cafe beelzebub
29-07-2011, 12:01 PM
lizards are not dinosaurs they are lizards, although they have a history that stretches back as far as the dinosaurs, same with crocodiles.

this guy is a dinosaur, he's not around any more, and he doesn't have little arms.

http://www.sanfranciscosentinel.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/argentina-dinosaur.jpg

dawnbreak
29-07-2011, 12:12 PM
lizards are not dinosaurs they are lizards, although they have a history that stretches back as far as the dinosaurs, same with crocodiles.

this guy is a dinosaur, he's not around any more, and he doesn't have little arms.

http://www.sanfranciscosentinel.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/argentina-dinosaur.jpg

and he probably never existed :p

look at him ............he has elephant feet ............a snakes tail and body spikes

cafe beelzebub
29-07-2011, 12:15 PM

Both

cafe beelzebub
29-07-2011, 12:18 PM
and he probably never existed :p

look at him ............he has elephant feet ............a snakes tail and body spikes

Have you ever seen a Rhino or an Elephant in real life? they are WEIRD animals, if you'd never seen one or a photo / footage of one, you'd swear they didn't exist.

wthree
29-07-2011, 12:19 PM
Dinosaurrs are still around. Birds are now officially considered dinosaurs. Part of the same family. Anyway dinosaurs evolved from reptiles. Saying dinosaurs are reptiles is like saying frogs are fish.

dawnbreak
29-07-2011, 12:20 PM
Have you ever seen a Rhino or an Elephant in real life? they are WEIRD animals, if you'd never seen one or a photo / footage of one, you'd swear they didn't exist.

i have but ive never seen a dinosaur :eek:

cafe beelzebub
29-07-2011, 12:26 PM
Dinosaurrs are still around. Birds are now officially considered dinosaurs. Part of the same family. Anyway dinosaurs evolved from reptiles. Saying dinosaurs are reptiles is like saying frogs are fish.

Some dinosaurs were reptiles, some were mammals, some were birds, some were fish.

ragnarok
29-07-2011, 12:28 PM
i have but ive never seen a dinosaur :eek:

Because all the things you think of as constituting "a dinosaur" have died out.

You know like, if someone went and shot every panda, they'd "die out".

blackyblue
29-07-2011, 12:42 PM
I notice that some people/1 person in particular finds this thread very amusing. I would just like to say that i have not supplied much evidence to back up my claims, but for anyone that wants to dedicate just a few hours to researching this claim will find a great deal of evidence is out there to suggest that Dinosaurs are alive today, and it is not such a stupid laughable thing as first seems...thank you

dawnbreak
29-07-2011, 12:44 PM
Because all the things you think of as constituting "a dinosaur" have died out.

You know like, if someone went and shot every panda, they'd "die out".

don't shot the pandas :eek:

ragnarok
29-07-2011, 12:46 PM
don't shot the pandas :eek:

Cease your ridiculing of dinosaurs, past or present, or they're all gonna get it.

dawnbreak
29-07-2011, 12:55 PM
Cease your ridiculing of dinosaurs, past or present, or they're all gonna get it.

at least pandas are real , dinosaurs aren't

ragnarok
29-07-2011, 01:00 PM
If we could stick you in a time-machine - with a one-way ticket, preferably - and send you back 65 million years, you'd be thinking differently as one of those tiny-armed dino's you've been laughing at removed your head with its big strong jaws.

dawnbreak
29-07-2011, 01:05 PM
If we could stick you in a time-machine - with a one-way ticket, preferably - and send you back 65 million years, you'd be thinking differently as one of those tiny-armed dino's you've been laughing at removed your head with its big strong jaws.

ok fine i give up .........dinosaurs are real :rolleyes:

so is santa and the easter bunny

(one way ticket :eek: that's nasty and mean)

ragnarok
29-07-2011, 01:18 PM
^ Yes, that's me.

wthree
29-07-2011, 01:47 PM
Some dinosaurs were reptiles, some were mammals, some were birds, some were fish.

Well, no

ragnarok
29-07-2011, 01:48 PM
Don't stop there! I'm sure you've got something useful to add?

spectero666
29-07-2011, 01:58 PM
Dinosaurs, are the most successful species ever to have walked the earth, They lived far longer than any entity that we know about, And their offspring still live on today.

remium
29-07-2011, 02:16 PM
Short arms or long arms ... Hmmmm wonder which one would win in a fight!!!

Walking with Dinosaurs: Therizinosaurus - YouTube

Nice uppercut!!!!

:D

blackyblue
29-07-2011, 02:56 PM
*Lizards have been known to grow over 23ft in length and weighing over 1300lbs
*If reptiles really did live a long time pre-flood era then note this fact, A reptile has the potential to grow throughout its entire life. Unlike other animals a reptile has no cut off period where it stops growing, so even if reptiles only lived half as long as Pre-flood Dinosaurs we would expect to half giant dinosaur sized Lizards, so if Lizards today lived longer they would be Dinosaurs within a few hundred years.
*there are over 3000 species of Lizards that comprise the sub-orser 'sauria' many Lizards look exactly like Miniture Dinosaurs and exhibit the same appendages.
*Various modern Lizards have armor with frills and spikes and horns just like the triceratops, ankylasaur or stegosauras.

Anyone who is unconvinced please google a picture of the Moloch Horodus Lizard, then google for a picture of the anclylasauras, then make your own mind uo...

I put to you that Lizards are just Dinosaurs with a shorter life-span

blackyblue
29-07-2011, 02:57 PM
Dinosaurs, are the most successful species ever to have walked the earth, They lived far longer than any entity that we know about, And their offspring still live on today.

*we have more than just the off-spring of dinosaurs alive today, please see my above post....and thanks for your contribution

decim
29-07-2011, 03:39 PM
Correct.

A George Saurus...reptilian overlord..member of the genus financius-usurus

http://trevorloudon.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/georgesorosarlen.jpg

blackyblue
29-07-2011, 03:46 PM
Correct.

A George Saurus...reptilian overlord..member of the genus financius-usurus

http://trevorloudon.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/georgesorosarlen.jpg

Sorry, but a 6 year old could tell you that he looks nothing like a Dinosaur but a Lizard does....

My claim does not only throw up in air the scientific claims of evolution, but also the meaning behind the symbols of the Dragons and reptiles all over London. Those symbols are not there so the monarchy can worship their ancestors, they are there to symbolise the fact they know the truth about Dinosaurs. Those symbols, Gargoils and everything else are Dinosaurs. When you go to a chinese resturant and you see a picture of a Dragon, it is not a Dragon, it is a Lizard, you do get Dragon Lizards, and before 1841 a Dinosaur was just a dragon...They are worshipping Dinosaurs, and it states in the bible when God speaks to Jobe that The Bemoth is Gods ultimate creation....'Behold the Bemoth'

hollow
29-07-2011, 03:48 PM
Sorry, but a 6 year old could tell you that he looks nothing like a Dinosaur but a Lizard does....

My claim does not only throw up in air the scientific claims of evolution, but also the meaning behind the symbols of the Dragons and reptiles all over London. Those symbols are not there so the monarchy can worship their ancestors, they are there to sumbolise the fact they know the truth about Dinosaurs. Those symbols, Gargoils and everything else are Dinosaurs. When you go to a chinese resturant and you see a picture of a Dragon, it is not a Dragon, it is a Lizard, you do get Dragon Lizards, and before 1841 a Dinosaur was just a dragon...They are worshipping Dinosaurs, and it states in the bible when God speaks to Josh that The Bemoth is Gods ultimate creation

Still doesn't explain where the long necked dinosaurs went, by your theory there should be little ones knocking about and there isn't.

ragnarok
29-07-2011, 03:50 PM
Oh dear... you were going so well and then you had to bring god into it! :rolleyes:

blackyblue
29-07-2011, 03:51 PM
Still doesn't explain where the long necked dinosaurs went, by your theory there should be little ones knocking about and there isn't.

There is, you just need to look at all the pictures of all the different species of Lizard and then imagine what they would look like if they lived hundred of years like they used too

blackyblue
29-07-2011, 03:53 PM
Oh dear... you were going so well and then you had to bring god into it! :rolleyes:

The bible like everything else holds clues....im not wanting a discussion on God but thanks for your positive feedback, i think you see where im coming from even if you are not 100% convinced

dawnbreak
29-07-2011, 03:54 PM

My claim does not only throw up in air the scientific claims of evolution, but also the meaning behind the symbols of the Dragons and reptiles all over London. Those symbols are not there so the monarchy can worship their ancestors, they are there to symbolise the fact they know the truth about Dinosaurs. Those symbols, Gargoils and everything else are Dinosaurs. When you go to a chinese resturant and you see a picture of a Dragon, it is not a Dragon, it is a Lizard, you do get Dragon Lizards, and before 1841 a Dinosaur was just a dragon...They are worshipping Dinosaurs, and it states in the bible when God speaks to Jobe that The Bemoth is Gods ultimate creation....'Behold the Bemoth'

im not being ackward with you but are you perhaps biggin up the dinosaurs :confused:

dragons are not dinosaurs

gargoyles are not the likeness of dinosaurs :confused:

blackyblue
29-07-2011, 03:56 PM
I am also not stating my theories as 100% fact BTW, i only made this discovery twelve hours ago, but i do believe i am on the right lines....

faustus
29-07-2011, 03:56 PM
How about an alternate way of looking at it?

As you rightly say, there was no record of "dinosaurs" until the mid 19th Century.

Pretty weird right? Especially seeing as mankind has been mining for several millennia at least!

That makes zero sense to me, that no-one found a dinosaur fossil until the mid 19th.

But what if they did?

What if in the past, the ancient civilisations DID find dinosaur remains and the Chiefs/Kings of those tribes used those remains to build a mythology to explain their "right to rule" - telling their people that they're family is really a descendant of these giant lizards (Dragons).

I know its not as sexy as them turning into inter-dimensional shape-shifters, but at least helps explain the lack of dinosaur discoveries until (comparatively) recent times.

blackyblue
29-07-2011, 03:57 PM
im not being ackward with you but are you perhaps biggin up the dinosaurs :confused:

dragons are not dinosaurs

gargoyles are not the likeness of dinosaurs :confused:

*See my above post

But i would argue that Dragons are Dinosaurs

hollow
29-07-2011, 03:57 PM
There is, you just need to look at all the pictures of all the different species of Lizard and then imagine what they would look like if they lived hundred of years like they used too

I don't need to, I used to be a natural history geek when I was little, and I KNOW there are no lizards with long necks, and even if they lived to be a million years old their neck would stay in the same proportions.

I see what you are trying to say, but you are kinda trying to force a square peg into a round hole here.

blackyblue
29-07-2011, 04:01 PM
How about an alternate way of looking at it?

As you rightly say, there was no record of "dinosaurs" until the mid 19th Century.

Pretty weird right? Especially seeing as mankind has been mining for several millennia at least!

That makes zero sense to me, that no-one found a dinosaur fossil until the mid 19th.

But what if they did?

What if in the past, the ancient civilisations DID find dinosaur remains and the Chiefs/Kings of those tribes used those remains to build a mythology to explain their "right to rule" - telling their people that they're family is really a descendant of these giant lizards (Dragons).

I know its not as sexy as them turning into inter-dimensional shape-shifters, but at least helps explain the lack of dinosaur discoveries until (comparatively) recent times.

I dont have the ability to make you see what i see...All i know is i have researched and am 100% sure that i am on the right lines...I have already phoned a Pet shop this morning about purchasing a small exotic Lizard which i plan to name 'Bemoth' or 'Deano'

For anymore information you will have to view one of the videos i posted, turn a deaf ear to the biblical nature being spouted if you dont believe in god and just look at the facts, and make your own investigations and research and i am certain that even if you dont come to the exact same finding as myself you will come to something similar

blackyblue
29-07-2011, 04:03 PM
I don't need to, I used to be a natural history geek when I was little, and I KNOW there are no lizards with long necks, and even if they lived to be a million years old their neck would stay in the same proportions.

I see what you are trying to say, but you are kinda trying to force a square peg into a round hole here.

What about the recent discovery of the 'Gliding Lizard'? nicknamed the 'Dinosaur Lizard' by the media? That has a pretty long neck, no?

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/06/070612-dinosaur-lizard.html

blackyblue
29-07-2011, 04:05 PM
Just like to state that some species of Chameleon have three horns, just like some species of Dinosaur

blackyblue
29-07-2011, 04:09 PM
you will also find that Scientists before the recent discovery of the 'Gliding Lizard' had already name this the 'Protiosaraus'

So suddenly now that it has been discovered alive and well its no longer a Dinosaur but a gliding Lizard?

hollow
29-07-2011, 04:10 PM
What about the recent discovery of the 'Gliding Lizard'? nicknamed the 'Dinosaur Lizard' by the media? That has a pretty long neck, no?

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/06/070612-dinosaur-lizard.html

I might be wrong cause my noggin is fried, but they are extinct too no?

My point wasn't that there were none then, my point is there are none now.

In fact if anything, that recent discovery kinda proves my point.

Huge amounts of genus of dinosaurs fell into extinction. And some survived, small ones.

blackyblue
29-07-2011, 04:14 PM
I might be wrong cause my noggin is fried, but they are extinct too no?

My point wasn't that there were none then, my point is there are none now.

In fact if anything, that recent discovery kinda proves my point.

Huge amounts of genus of dinosaurs fell into extinction. And some survived, small ones.

*see my above posts...they have been rediscovered along with many of the so called extinct species...also note that the fossil remains of this species where called 'Protiosaraus'...Its only since its rediscovery have they called it a 'Gliding Lizard'...But IT IS a Protiosaraus, and IT IS a Lizard

hollow
29-07-2011, 04:17 PM
*see my above posts...they have been rediscovered along with many of the so called extinct species...also note that the fossil remains of this species where called 'Protiosaraus'...Its only since its rediscovery have they called it a 'Gliding Lizard'...But IT IS a Protiosaraus, and IT IS a Lizard

Okay, I couldnt read the article properly, my head is done.

If I ever sleep, I come back and debate this with you then, the little boy in me loves talking about dinosaurs. :)

blackyblue
29-07-2011, 04:18 PM
Okay, I couldnt read the article properly, my head is done.

If I ever sleep, I come back and debate this with you then, the little boy in me loves talking about dinosaurs. :)

So you are going to sleep on it?:) (thumbs up)