PDA

View Full Version : website to join illuminati??????????????

humanityrise
26-07-2011, 09:06 PM
can you people here look at this link?

I'm really confused how they could have a website like this for anyone to join the illuminati?

also when I tried to click on emails to contact people the links were unreadable!

I can't find any contact info from this link? Can any of you?

is this site for real? I'm a musician and would love to have my music heard and if I was wealthy I would give a lot of that money back to the community instead of hoard it all like most of them do!

Here is the link, please let me know your thoughts, thanks!

http://illuminati-order.com/join.html

truth01
26-07-2011, 09:24 PM
I am still investigating it, does Carpe Lucem mean anything to you? It's Latin http://carpelucem.org Before you click into it on google its heading is: Seize the light, very Strange, What's even stranger is what's inside. I will let you know what i find, Just found out that Carpe Lucem means seize the sun, I believe the originators of this website want to play games lol justn so happens when you click on contact and click information you must have either a yahoo or google account I have both When you click on membership the information is encrypted Even webmaster is encrypted, the question is: Real or Fake? The question we must ask ourselves is why would a normal member of the public create a hoax illuminati website and pay for hosting? Question two has to be: Why the hell would the illuminati create this? This explanation in theory fits as the webmaster is encrypted therefore hosted by illuminati themselves? I will add more here once I have done more checking

verndewd
26-07-2011, 09:28 PM
I think its bullshit.

dreamweaver
26-07-2011, 09:30 PM
What do they pay? And do they have any fit women?

white zombie
26-07-2011, 09:38 PM
Either a pisstake, or a pisstake with the option of finding useful idiots online to get to do stuff.

Could be anyone.

newworldengineer
26-07-2011, 09:53 PM
What do they pay? And do they have any fit women?

yeh they got Hillary Clinton ;)

dreamweaver
26-07-2011, 09:56 PM
yeh they got Hillary Clinton ;)

Gross! :eek:

verndewd
27-07-2011, 07:40 PM
100% certain its a sham

ganjamonster
27-07-2011, 07:56 PM
depends on whether you believe the illuminati are the NWO or you believe the illuminati are fighting the shadowy cabal trying to maintain the OWO. either way, i doubt it is legit. watch this flash video from their library section

http://illuminati-order.com/PhilosophyOfLiberty-english.swf

http://illuminati-order.com/PhilosophyOfLiberty-english.swf

the site is objective libertarian. they mention ayn rand on the home page.

arch
27-07-2011, 08:15 PM
depends on whether you believe the illuminati are the NWO or you believe the illuminati are fighting the shadowy cabal trying to maintain the OWO.
You believe the NWO is good, OWO is bad?

ganjamonster
27-07-2011, 08:23 PM

i believe people are confused by the NWO. it's not a new world order they want. they want to maintain the old world order of patriarchal heirarchy, and ruling class elites.

arch
27-07-2011, 08:49 PM
Yes "It's not new and it's not order". I just wondered whether you believed the opposite.

ganjamonster
27-07-2011, 08:56 PM
Yes "It's not new and it's not order". I just wondered whether you believed the opposite.

i don't quite get what point you're trying to make, or what you're asking me.

mindatrisk
27-07-2011, 09:09 PM
Before any judgements are made it is important that we acknowledge how we attained our information about the Illuminati and how our understanding of it has been shaped.

Does anyone here have any direct knowledge or experience of the Illuminati?

verndewd
27-07-2011, 09:46 PM
Before any judgements are made it is important that we acknowledge how we attained our information about the Illuminati and how our understanding of it has been shaped.

just 2 dreams and 2 visions

ferryman to the dead
27-07-2011, 09:50 PM
The one thing I did not see was them asking for money. Maybe that comes later?

arch
27-07-2011, 11:08 PM
i don't quite get what point you're trying to make, or what you're asking me.
depends on whether you believe the illuminati are the NWO or you believe the illuminati are fighting the shadowy cabal trying to maintain the OWO.
I wondered whether you believe that last statement. I now see that statement can be interpreted in two ways: 1) illuminati fights cabal, in order to maintain the illuminati OWO; 2) illuminati fights cabal that tries to maintain OWO.

It seems like some people say that the OWO is bad and I get the feeling that they then mean that a NWO is good. But you believe the OWO and NWO are the same cabal, right?

seercyanascens
27-07-2011, 11:13 PM
can you people here look at this link?

I'm really confused how they could have a website like this for anyone to join the illuminati?

also when I tried to click on emails to contact people the links were unreadable!

I can't find any contact info from this link? Can any of you?

is this site for real? I'm a musician and would love to have my music heard and if I was wealthy I would give a lot of that money back to the community instead of hoard it all like most of them do!

Here is the link, please let me know your thoughts, thanks!

The simplistic presentation of this site is to immediately dispel the sceptics. Only the ones who truly want to join forces with the Illuminati will bother to look closer. These are the people who are being fished here. The door to illumination is right there in open view if you care to look properly

ganjamonster
27-07-2011, 11:47 PM
I wondered whether you believe that last statement. I now see that statement can be interpreted in two ways: 1) illuminati fights cabal, in order to maintain the illuminati OWO; 2) illuminati fights cabal that tries to maintain OWO.

It seems like some people say that the OWO is bad and I get the feeling that they then mean that a NWO is good. But you believe the OWO and NWO are the same cabal, right?

you've interpreted that statement incorrectly. from what i've seen, most people believe the illuminati and the NWO are one and the same. but there is another school of thought that the illuminati are actually the 'good guys' fighting the shadowy cabal people call the NWO but it's not new because their trying to maintain the old world order of ruling class elites etc.

does that make sense?

EDIT: just read your post again. i'm not sure i believe in the NWO, OWO or illuminati. i do believe that the 'powerful elites' don't want to lose their power etc, and will do anything to cling on to that power, but i'm not sure about a formal conspiracy. i'm in the george carlin school of thought that you don't need a formal conspiracy when interests converge.

arch
28-07-2011, 05:44 PM
Thanks. Yes I've become aware of that second school of thought. I always thought that Icke believed they were the same, but I'm not sure about that now. I think they are ultimately the same.

theqleaner
28-07-2011, 06:51 PM
https://p12.secure.hostingprod.com/@www.theqleaner.com/ssl/images/illuminati/novus_ordo_seclorum_small.jpg

The Illuminati Order - Unseen Head/All-Seeing Eye - Official Site (https://p12.secure.hostingprod.com/@www.theqleaner.com/ssl/)..

humanityrise
10-08-2013, 07:06 AM
Hey everyone,
Thanks to all of those who posted replies to this! :)

I originally started this topic ages ago on here...
and I just noticed it as I was looking back at the topics I've started on here.

I would like more feedback from y'all that want to reply to this,
I'm so curious what this site is all about?

Now it seems they have a direct application ...
before you had to email them... now the application is directly on the site itself?
I'm not sure who these people are?
What do y'all think? Is this the illuminati?
From the replies so far, some of you think that it is....the illuminati openly seeking recruits and as one forum member ( seercyanascens) suggested that its "(simplistic design is to deter skeptics!)" Very interesting perspective seercyanascens!
I also agree with those of you who are posting about the debate about if the illuminati is different from the nwo cabal?
anyways I hope to get more replies to what y'all think of the website

eternal1stparty
10-08-2013, 09:27 AM
*fart noises

darklord
10-08-2013, 09:51 AM
I think it is real. Every evil organisation needs to get its foot soldiers from somewhere after all. You know those films where the villain has a huge complex full of people running around in overalls looking busy? If you applied using this form you'd probably end up as one of those guys...

rreeve
10-08-2013, 09:53 AM
The video the website promotes, links to this website at the end...

http://www.jonathangullible.com/

kappy0405
10-08-2013, 05:13 PM
I also agree with those who are posting about the debate about if the illuminati is different from the nwo cabal?

I'm starting to think the "Illuminati" is just a fad, & a scapegoat.. a way for Anglo-American Freemasonry, WASP's, & Zionism to cover its own tracks, by shifting the blame from Anglo-American imperialism to other groups they claim "infiltrated America". :rolleyes:

Keep in mind, the Novus Ordo Seclorum that everyone rants about has been proudly displayed on America's Anglo-Israeli-inspired "Great Seal" since the 1780's. America IS the NWO.

Weishaupt had some strange views, but not all of them were that bad. He definitely wasn't the "Satanist" many make him out to be. If I remember right, he even believed Illuminized Masonry would be authentic Christianity. :p

Regardless, the whole "anti-Illuminati" movement was basically started by John Robison. It's no coincidence he was a General Secretary of the Royal Society (Britain's bogus neo-Rosicrucian movement) & a Freemason himself. When his work reached George Washington & other Federalists, they agreed that the Illuminati had infiltrated, or at least influenced, some elements within Amurka. Washington, the Federalist, blamed his opponent, Thomas Jefferson, who was perhaps one of the few founders who actually had noble intentions. For the most part, the Federalists were the ones going on about the "Illuminati", but THEY were the ones who aimed to centralize the American power structure AND invited the banking cartel in from the very beginning of this country.

The ptb created the anti-NWO movement in America, & still run it to this day, imho, all to obscure what the real NWO is.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrla6bqRM1ZdONZO_3_eCp2GTtsAJCU bxMBgNi9scSHxcgAT06Lw

dentedarthur
10-08-2013, 05:17 PM

Usually at dawn

catinthehat
10-08-2013, 05:21 PM
Yep its a sham. irl the illuminati members approach artists/entertainers/individuals with the guise that if they become a part of the club they can have untold riches and fame. The downside is if you 'speak' of the club or do something to jeopardize it then the illuminati members always have that sex tape of you at hand, or create a msm rumor that (for males especially) you're a sex offender with past convictions that suddenly appear out from nowhere.

dentedarthur
10-08-2013, 05:36 PM
Yep its a sham. irl the illuminati members approach artists/entertainers/individuals with the guise that if they become a part of the club they can have untold riches and fame. The downside is if you 'speak' of the club or do something to jeopardize it then the illuminati members always have that sex tape of you at hand, or create a msm rumor that (for males especially) you're a sex offender with past convictions that suddenly appear out from nowhere.

They love you really :D
Flip it

oiram
11-08-2013, 12:00 AM
As always keep an open mind!

Hint:
As above so below!

Think there are two Illuminati sets!

One is the true original one; the other is the one which gets used to discredit the other by running there own version of it!

Hint!
As the evil once thinking ..........
if you don't like a true people revolution to develop run and control one yourself with a predefined designed outcome!

How many times did they already played the exact game-play over history ...... its uncountable!!!!

Same thing happened with the Jesus image ..................... there was the real deal & the one they created for you to mislead all of you!

I'm still working on this "Illuminati" mystery myself ....... but its a difficult one to work out!

I played the roll play with the Protocols & if you are able to drop everything you ever been told or heard & read it in a opposite intention concept you find that the texts points to the opposite then what you reading out of it at first!

Those which are advanced in there mindset should read it with reversed mindset roll ....... & see what you get!

Note:
Every single word written and place it on the priority list & evaluate it correctly without preconception & who is really targeted in the protocols in reality!

If you know who the true & only enemy really is ......... you will see that the protocols are targeting the true enemy!
(But you are your own judge as always) .... I had to read it ten times to see that there is a mystery within; but will not ever be seen by the simple mindset reader!

As I said I'm still working on this myself & look for more info ....... so I'm still on the fence with this one ............. but there are two "Illuminati" not just one!

These comments like this "NWO is good, OWO is bad" ...... are the counter manipulations they playing to get your brains out of balance.
(DON'T LISTEN OR BELIEVE ANYONE RESEARCH YOURSELF!.... ALWAYS)

Remember those which promote one or the other way through there wording are the false one!

The truth & the good will not ever promote themselves ........... they will only point into a direction & never state absolutes! (the Good does not need promotion evil always does) = 1 + 1 = 2

God does not come to you you have to come to it! ..........
Only a fictive self made god will say "I'm the best & so good and there is no other!"

A true God or Spiritual Father image would never say such stupid things because he or her knows who he is; without zero promotion ever!

A true image proves all through is actions & never through rhetorical one directional word games.

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/przion1.htm (http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/przion1.htm)

oiram
11-08-2013, 12:08 AM

If you say such thing you have to clearly state & define what your personal understanding is regarding of the "NWO" & "OWO"??

Without it; you are just blowing useless hot air into the room!!!!

You know what I mean??

Also you are using the wording "You believe" .......... proves to me that you don't know zippo!!

The word "believe" proves you do not know nothing what you saying!! Its just saying things but not knowing things!
This entire World system is based on this word "believe" only concept & that's why they love you if you using the word "believe" because its there game-play for 2000 plus years!

NO BELIEVE IS NECESSARY; BECAUSE THOSE WHICH BELIEVE DO NOT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT WHAT THEY BELIEVING IN!

100% FACT!!!

cousin_frothy
11-08-2013, 02:30 AM
I wonder why they have this on their website

Privacy and Security Programs and Services
These are the most common privacy and security programs and services used by members of the Illuminati Order. They are available for free, though you are encouraged to buy the full versions or donate to the developers if you decide to use them on a regular basis.
BitWise
Enigmail (using Thunderbird and GPG)
gpg4usb
Hushmail
KeePass
QuickSilver
Tor
TrueCrypt

eternal1stparty
11-08-2013, 07:03 AM
Heaping piles of steaming ass stank.

mrunhappy
11-08-2013, 07:07 AM
Everyone in this thread,

Get older wiser quick.

No it's not a club as such,

And Jay Z's just a bitch.

eternal1stparty
11-08-2013, 07:05 PM
Everyone in this thread,

Get older wiser quick.

No it's not a club as such,

And Jay Z's just a bitch.

Finally, someone with his head screwed on straight.

openeyed
11-08-2013, 08:05 PM
Here are the registration details if anyone wants to investigate further.
http://whois.domaintools.com/illuminati-order.com

theqleaner
27-08-2013, 10:46 PM
https://www.facebook.com/The.Illuminati.All.Seeing.Eye

elshaper
27-08-2013, 11:10 PM
The only way to find out is to join :eek:
Of course using throwaway email and false name... ;)

Anyway, most of the people here are either too poor or don't have the right coloured blood to be accepted by illuminati.

edelweiss pirate
27-08-2013, 11:13 PM
The formatting should tell you all you need to know.

It's clearly a one man fantasy website.

kirkie
27-08-2013, 11:18 PM
The video the website promotes, links to this website at the end...

http://www.jonathangullible.com/
wtf is that vid all about lol