PDA

View Full Version : Illuminati Harry Potter (2011) Subliminal

realityintruth
11-07-2011, 02:58 AM
I made a video showing several Subliminal Messages in the poster for the New Harry Potter Movie. A few are Illuminati/Satanic
If the link does not work, just visit Realityintruth's youtube channel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP0A7osNIu0&feature=player_embedded

http://losttreasuresonline.com/files/potter-end5.jpg
http://losttreasuresonline.com/files/potter-end5eye.jpg

realityintruth
11-07-2011, 05:02 AM
Here's another Subliminal Video, it's my latest dealing with "The Smurfs" movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZBsAzaTrvM&feature=player_embedded

ninny
12-07-2011, 07:30 PM
i have something to add. maybe you want to join our thread...

Harry Potter 'THE END' 7/7/11

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?p=1060028985&highlight=Harry+Potter#post1060028985

switch on and check...
more to find out :-)

alekz
12-07-2011, 11:37 PM
Good stuff.

andy89lion
13-07-2011, 12:06 AM
Are you serious. That's just a window pane. And there isn't even anything under her arm you just drew a triangle there lol.

Regarding Harry Potter, though, does anyone else find it interesting that the 'evil' house, Slytherin is represented by the snake. Voldemort is seen is described as very snake- like, he has slits for nostrils, and he can speak to snakes, he is a 'parsletongue'. Griffyndor on the other hand is represented by the lion. I just thought that was interesting considering the reptilian thing. Either she knows about them, or its just evidence that we subconsciously associate evil with reptiles and reptilian traits.

jdeadevil
13-07-2011, 12:08 AM
Like I always say, it's called Gestalt Theory, well done for spotting two triangles. :)

son_of_parrot
13-07-2011, 12:10 AM
Are you serious. That's just a window pane. And there isn't even anything under her arm you just drew a triangle there lol.

Look at the top picture first, it deffo looks like a triangle with a eye underneath. :confused:

jdeadevil
13-07-2011, 12:13 AM
Look at the top picture first, it deffo looks like a triangle with a eye underneath. :confused:

I see a triangle but no eye.

son_of_parrot
13-07-2011, 12:15 AM
I see a triangle but no eye.

How bigs ya screen?

3"? :D

Its right under the triangle, small circle with a black dot in the middle?

jdeadevil
13-07-2011, 12:18 AM
How bigs ya screen?

3"? :D

Its right under the triangle, small circle with a black dot in the middle?

Oh, oh! I see it! I was looking at the window, that's why I couldn't see it.

andy89lion
13-07-2011, 12:19 AM

Its pretty obscure, could easily be a shadow, or photoshop. I'm not discounting that there could be subliminals in Harry Potter I just don't think this is.

jdeadevil
13-07-2011, 12:23 AM
Its pretty obscure, could easily be a shadow, or photoshop. I'm not discounting that there could be subliminals in Harry Potter I just don't think this is.

Well being open minded and fair for a second, it's more likely depending on how much Photoshop was used. Apparently I was channelling when I was doing my Photoshop assignment in my BTEC National Certificate qualification in college, so it could be that. Could also be simply because the artist wanted to put the Illumanti symbol in there, for giggles of course.

Possibilities are endless, but information like this wouldn't easily be found out.

:p

Of course, this is even if it was intentional.

andy89lion
13-07-2011, 12:29 AM
Surprised no ones dug up this...

http://watchharrypotter7onlinemovie.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/harry-potter-7-part-2.jpeg

Could just be an object found in the book though. If so please don't tell me what it is because I still haven't read the last one lol.

andy89lion
13-07-2011, 12:30 AM
Actually its probably the last horcrux

andy89lion
13-07-2011, 12:33 AM
Fuck! just looked it up and found out harry is the final horcrux lol. Dunno what that thing is, it looks like a pyramid/all seeing eye, still might be an object found in the book, probably is.

ultimale
13-07-2011, 01:30 AM
I am surprised that no one has taken to writing the HUGE essay relating how Harry Potter lines up with so many things that David Icke talked about. Mudbloods vs. Pureblood supremacy. A magical world that is purposely hidden from the Muggle population. I could go on and on (and if people are interested, I would) but there are very small details in Harry Potter that coincide with very small, seemingly unrelated things that David Icke speaks of too.

andy89lion
13-07-2011, 01:48 AM
I am surprised that no one has taken to writing the HUGE essay relating how Harry Potter lines up with so many things that David Icke talked about. Mudbloods vs. Pureblood supremacy. A magical world that is purposely hidden from the Muggle population. I could go on and on (and if people are interested, I would) but there are very small details in Harry Potter that coincide with very small, seemingly unrelated things that David Icke speaks of too.

Yeah carry on if you feel like it mate, i'll be interested. As you said the pureblood/mudblood thing is a big one. In the books, there are pure blood families that interbreed with each other, to keep themselves 'pure'. Obviously this could be compared to the Illuminati bloodlines and royalty who obsessively interbreed with one another. These 'pureblood' families are the same families whose offspring tend to end up in Slytherin house, the house represented by the snake. Slytherin House is founded by Salazar Slytherin, a man who wanted to keep Hogwarts for only pure blood children, and a man famous for being able to talk to snakes. Slytherin House is a house which admires people with cunning, ambition and ruthlessness; these could be described as reptilian brain traits.
I suppose the 'black magic' aspect is another thing in the book which, although the book is obviously about wizards, could be compared to in real life to occult magick and satanism etc.
Dumbledore is famous for his belief that love is more powerful than any magic, a belief which he is unable to convince Voldemort of.

andy89lion
13-07-2011, 02:27 AM
Could one not compare the Imperius curse to mind control in real life? The Imperio curse, which is one of the three 'unforgivable curses' is used by voldemort and his followers to control the words and actions of the victim where by they become a complete puppet of the caster of the spell.

Imperio (Imperius Curse)

Pronunciation: /ɪmˈpɪəri.oʊ/ im-peer-ee-oh
Description: Causes the victim of the curse to obey the spoken/unspoken commands of the caster. The experience of being controlled by this curse is described as a complete, wonderful release from any sense of responsibility or worry over one's actions, at the price of one's free will. Resisting the effect of the curse is possible, however, and several individuals have been able to successfully overcome it, including Harry and both of the Crouches, who learn to resist the curse after being subjected to its effects for an extended period. Harry describes the feeling of being the caster as controlling a marionette through a wand (although Harry's particular experience is suspect due to his lack of commitment to casting Unforgivable Curses). One of the three Unforgivable Curses.

That's from wikipedia. All that about feeling free from responsibilities, is that not exactly how mind control victims describe their state of mind while being controlled. Mind control victims describe a sense of bliss and a feeling of floating like a butterfly, this is partly where we get the butterfly symbolism associated with monarch programming. Also Harry describes it as controlling a marionette, a puppet, this is a way we often describe and symbolize mind control victims, as puppets.
I can't remember exactly, but doesn't Voldemort use the Imperius curse to get people to murder for him, did he not do this once to Madame Rosmerta? This seems awful familiar to the real life use of mk ultra programming in cases such as the Oklahoma city bombings, the Kennedy assassination etc

andy89lion
13-07-2011, 02:44 AM
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnz5i93UCx1qhd14co1_500.gif

ultimale
13-07-2011, 02:59 AM
There are very deep themes of the Truth in Harry Potter. In Goblet was exposed to yellow journalism in the form of Rita Skinner, and then in order of Pheonix, his reputation was smeared for talking about Voldermort being back. I found Order of the Pheonix to be an especially interesting read for any Conspiracy theorist, as they should be able to relate to Harry's anger over not being listened to, dismissed, punished for "telling lies".

Sirius Black, one of the good guys in the book is falsely known throughout the whole series as a criminal, while many of Voldermort's supporters are well respected, wealthy, (white- pureblooded) and part of an evil conspiracy.

In regards to casting, it is no coincidence Ralph Fienes was cast to play Voldermort after playing that nazi in Schindler's list.

Numerology also plays a factor in Potter- 7 books, representing the 7 years of attending Hogwarts, Voldermort split soul into 7 pieces, Harry begins his magical training at 11.

Also, the symbol for the deathly hallows immediately looked to me look a triangle/ pyramid, with a reptilian eye inside of it.

There are some great take-aways from the series, one of my favorite is this- Harry is struggling with loneliness and isolation because the Ministry of Magic has made him out to be a liar. Luna rebukes Harry for giving in to these feelings: "If I were [Voldemort], I'd want you to feel cut off from everyone else. 'Cause if it's just you alone, you're not as much of a threat."

kayla
14-07-2011, 10:55 AM
I totally agree that the Harry Potter series parallels the illuminati mindset 100%. Just another way they're putting it straight under our noses and more importantly, the kids, who are their main target for corruption. Albeit it's under the guise of entertainment, whilst the subliminals permeate our subconscious ......shifty cretens.

kayla
14-07-2011, 11:02 AM
I forgot to mention that a few years ago i bought a t shirt from a market with that symbol on it that is on the poster. It was in rainbow colours and that's what attracted me to it; it's probably some ancient symbol that's now being used in their dark arts. Whatever it is , we can bet it won't be for positive energy! Cheers

realityintruth
16-07-2011, 05:28 PM

Are you saying I photoshopped the pyramid/eye in? You can just go to IMDB and get the original image of the poster.

If you don't these type of subliminal messages are used, I just uploaded my 2nd full length documentary, It proves these type of subliminals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4to2f4L5MU&feature=player_embedded

njbeliever
17-07-2011, 06:46 PM
The entire series promotes the occult, witchcraft, necromancy and basically every dark magical practice possible. It has references to the antichrist and is basically an indoctrination program for the young generation. So the subliminal finds probably aren't that far off the mark.

2x helix
20-07-2011, 06:45 PM
In regards to casting, it is no coincidence Ralph Fienes was cast to play Voldermort after playing that nazi in Schindler's list.

Wait a sec, can't forget about this one:

Red Dragon (2002)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Dragon_%28film%29

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_WkKZJVG5wTk/TNkBEFLDnUI/AAAAAAACuCQ/NqTZtE5T6kM/s1600/red_dragon.jpg

http://moviesmedia.ign.com/movies/image/reddragon-fiennes2.jpg

http://www.illusionsgallery.com/Great-red-dragon-L.jpg

mountainwarrior
20-07-2011, 08:22 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41014000/jpg/_41014362_ralphfiennesdan_ap.jpg

mountainwarrior
20-07-2011, 08:24 PM
i gotta lol at the stupid fucking sheep who watch this tripe and love it

pure satanic programming at its finest

merla
20-07-2011, 08:36 PM
Fuck! just looked it up and found out harry is the final horcrux lol. Dunno what that thing is, it looks like a pyramid/all seeing eye, still might be an object found in the book, probably is.

I can tell you what it is without spoiling anything, that's the symbol that represents the Deathly Hallows, the real spoiler is what the Deathly Hallows is/are.

I totally agree that the Harry Potter series parallels the illuminati mindset 100%. Just another way they're putting it straight under our noses and more importantly, the kids, who are their main target for corruption. Albeit it's under the guise of entertainment, whilst the subliminals permeate our subconscious ......shifty cretens.

Except it's made clear that anyone that thinks like that is a judgement, ignorant moron and mosy likely evil, the point of the stories is that they defeat these people through bravery, loyalty, friendship and love. Hardly illuminati brainwashing or a bad message for children is it?

mountainwarrior
20-07-2011, 08:44 PM
I can tell you what it is without spoiling anything, that's the symbol that represents the Deathly Hallows, the real spoiler is what the Deathly Hallows is/are.

Except it's made clear that anyone that thinks like that is a judgement, ignorant moron and mosy likely evil, the point of the stories is that they defeat these people through bravery, loyalty, friendship and love. Hardly illuminati brainwashing or a bad message for children is it?

you really are not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you

your tired old bs of good wins in the end isnt going to hack it on this forum bub

basically by your logic it doesnt matter what kind of bum fuckery goes on in thye movie as long as good wins in the end its all a fucking ok

so dogs could be screw ing sheep all movie long and as long as the dogs get sent to prison in the end its all good cause good wins in the end according to your well thought out arguement

stfu

mountainwarrior
20-07-2011, 08:47 PM
its so fucking funny how useless and pathetic sheple are

even after its proven that theres sexual subliminals in the posters and that the movies are nothing more then satanic masonic initiation for children, people know it and they still love it

you sheople love being enslaveed abused and owned by a satanic cult who rules all and wants to eat your baby

your a sick minded piece os f slave crap brah

merla
20-07-2011, 08:57 PM
you really are not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you

your tired old bs of good wins in the end isnt going to hack it on this forum bub

basically by your logic it doesnt matter what kind of bum fuckery goes on in thye movie as long as good wins in the end its all a fucking ok

so dogs could be screw ing sheep all movie long and as long as the dogs get sent to prison in the end its all good cause good wins in the end according to your well thought out arguement

stfu

Where did I say any of that? Maybe you should calm down and stop assuming things about me? And my logic? And maybe actually read the books rather than watching youtube videos that tell you what's in them?

Oh and there's no need to be so rude either :rolleyes:

merla
20-07-2011, 08:59 PM
its so fucking funny how useless and pathetic sheple are

even after its proven that theres sexual subliminals in the posters and that the movies are nothing more then satanic masonic initiation for children, people know it and they still love it

you sheople love being enslaveed abused and owned by a satanic cult who rules all and wants to eat your baby

your a sick minded piece os f slave crap brah

I love you too.

PS, I'm a woman, not a brah or a bub.

andy89lion
20-07-2011, 09:14 PM

Thanks man. I need to read the last one before i'm forced to watch the film lol.
Yeah I agree with you. The people who say its evil etc obviously haven't read the books. Its all about friendship, courage and the triumph of love over evil. I just thought it was interesting how some of the themes in the book parallel some of the things we talk about on here.

merla
20-07-2011, 09:21 PM
Thanks man. I need to read the last one before i'm forced to watch the film lol.
Yeah I agree with you. The people who say its evil etc obviously haven't read the books. Its all about friendship, courage and the triumph of love over evil. I just thought it was interesting how some of the themes in the book parallel some of the things we talk about on here.

J K Rowling likes to use real folklore in her work so it's not surprising that a lot of it seems familiar, I wouldn't be surprised if she based the Death Eaters in part on the Illuminati, if she's ever come across any information about it. She definitely knows something about symbolism and mythology, whether she believes there's anything in it or not I don't know but she does use them appropriately (as in for evil symbols for evil things like the snake for slytherin etc)

mountainwarrior
20-07-2011, 09:25 PM

you fail

what dont you understand

how naive and easily brainwashed are you

your saying it doesnt matter what happens in the book as long as good overcomes evil in the end its all ok

who cares that basically the whole harry potter phenomenon is nothing more then conditioning to the satanic lifestyle of the secretive illuminati bloodline families who practice human sacrifice and blood drinking rituals and torture and murder and love it as a normal part of their lifestyle who cares that that dumb blonde bitch who wrote that brainwashing tripe was nothing more then a mind controlled illuminati witch doing nothing but following out her programming
who cares that the whole harry potter bs is nothing more then a huge mass mind control illuminati psyop over the minds of billions of children lol

who gives a fuck eh lol because its all about courage and good over coming evil

mountainwarrior
20-07-2011, 09:29 PM
J K Rowling likes to use real folklore in her work so it's not surprising that a lot of it seems familiar, I wouldn't be surprised if she based the Death Eaters in part on the Illuminati, if she's ever come across any information about it. She definitely knows something about symbolism and mythology, whether she believes there's anything in it or not I don't know but she does use them appropriately (as in for evil symbols for evil things like the snake for slytherin etc)

did it ever occur to your naive ass that she is illuminati

look at her eyes she looks programmed to hell and back

you obviously have zero comprehension of how this world works, zero i mean you are completely lost

these movies and books are watched by billions of children worldwide anything that has that much influence over the masses was created from the start for the sole purpose of mind control and programming

there is a reason your country is fucked and your children will be slaves to the nwo

merla
20-07-2011, 10:02 PM
did it ever occur to your naive ass that she is illuminati

look at her eyes she looks programmed to hell and back

you obviously have zero comprehension of how this world works, zero i mean you are completely lost

these movies and books are watched by billions of children worldwide anything that has that much influence over the masses was created from the start for the sole purpose of mind control and programming

there is a reason your country is fucked and your children will be slaves to the nwo

Or maybe it's just that I've actually read the books and seen the films myself so know what I'm talking about? If it was any of the things you claim I would have thrown them out and never bother with the rest of them at the first hint of real occult shinanigins. There is a very big difference between fantasy/fairytale/imaginary magic and coded occult knowledge. The only reason it can look suss to the casual observer is what I outlined in my comment that offended you so.

Again, stop assuming things about me and trying to insult me, it just makes you look arrogant, agressive and rude.

rapunzel
20-07-2011, 10:08 PM
Where did I say any of that? Maybe you should calm down and stop assuming things about me? And my logic? And maybe actually read the books rather than watching youtube videos that tell you what's in them?

Oh and there's no need to be so rude either :rolleyes:

Well said !

rapunzel
20-07-2011, 10:10 PM
you fail

what dont you understand

your saying it doesnt matter what happens in the book as long as good overcomes evil in the end its all ok

who cares that basically the whole harry potter phenomenon is nothing more then conditioning to the satanic lifestyle of the secretive illuminati bloodline families who practice human sacrifice and blood drinking rituals and torture and murder and love it as a normal part of their lifestyle who cares that that dumb blonde bitch who wrote that brainwashing tripe was nothing more then a mind controlled illuminati witch doing nothing but following out her programming
who cares that the whole harry potter bs is nothing more then a huge mass mind control illuminati psyop over the minds of billions of children lol

Isn't it strange how it's always the other person who is brainwashed because they have the temerity to have a different opinion.:confused:

boggumbap
20-07-2011, 10:56 PM
seen it today, was the best movie ever!! :D

merla
20-07-2011, 11:58 PM
Well said !

Isn't it strange how it's always the other person who is brainwashed because they have the temerity to have a different opinion.:confused:

Seems to be a pretty common thing on the internet in general, I suppose it's partly because we can't see each other face to face that people get a bit carried away? I try to be respectful when I'm talking with people I disagree with but it's hard sometimes not to get drawn into one-up-manship. :rolleyes:

I think it's as bad as it is here because we don't really have a universal thing in common bringing us to the forum, everybody comes here for a different reason and so many different ideas, theories and points of view are bound to cause friction. :o

andy89lion
21-07-2011, 12:00 AM
you fail

what dont you understand

Why don't you try and develop a coherent argument rather than just being a dick to everyone. You have just stated your opinion over and over, 'its brainwashing hurr durr', and given nothing whatsoever to back it up.

astrochicken
21-07-2011, 10:32 AM
Watched it last night too... Great fucking movie!

Of course the whole thing furthers the satanic and occult indoctrination of young impressionable kids minds, but once you are consciously aware of the brainwashing then the subliminals no longer have an effect, it's just a good yarn.

merla
23-07-2011, 02:10 PM
If you don't like Harry Potter you won't find this funny:

Welcome to Hufflepuff

That Mitchell and Webb Sound Welcome to Hufflepuff - YouTube

:D

enlightenedskie
23-07-2011, 06:41 PM
I'll scope your video later, but you are going way out on a limb here. And by that I mean your up in a tree, and nailed a 20ft piece of 2x4, and your standing on the end of that. Those triangles, if you can call them that, are probably paranoia.

robindean
29-07-2011, 01:15 AM
I don't understand this idiot moaning at everyone.

'Can't you see she is Illuminati'.

You can't just become 'illuminati'. It is strictly bloodline controlled.

Of course, i'm not disputing there are a vast number of people in various areas of the media who knowingly or otherwise serve the elitist agenda.

But that comment was just stoopid.

sylph
29-07-2011, 01:45 AM
Don't know about the symbols but its a really bad photoshopped image of Helena - she looks like Michael Jackson in Thriller....:D

As for Harry Potter - I've avoided it as much as possible but what's really annoyed me is that I just bought some pass papers for my kid to study during the holidays for age 11 yr olds.

Bear in mind most of the HP films are too old for him to see..

the one English paper was an extract from Harry potter
and the other one was about Vampires......:eek:

So why do they wonder why kids that live around here hang themselves and bash their girlfriends brains in with a rock?

Oh yes - if you want to visit a creepy place that is the result of these dark films and books here is where it's at.

Primary kids are happy - the comprehensive ones are all screwed up and depressed - not looking forward to him starting there.....:(

sephera
29-07-2011, 10:39 AM
Humans are muggles. That's how the elites view the rest of humanity, beneath them. They are laughing in our faces with these movies they are feeding children.

sylph
29-07-2011, 12:18 PM
Humans are muggles. That's how the elites view the rest of humanity, beneath them. They are laughing in our faces with these movies they are feeding children.

Spiderman and Batman were funny and light with a kids rating when I was a kid.

They know that kids want to see these movies as they sell fancy dress outfits yet they make them dark, violent and innapropriate today.

They are aimed at the adult market that will take kids along or buy the video for them if too young....:mad:

Same with x-box games - we all know that most dad's will be playing violent games with their kids...:(