PDA

View Full Version : Lies! Show us the budget. Govt is shut down

stompk
09-04-2011, 03:12 PM
Let's not kid ourselves, we are being manipulated.

Last night, they milked the govt shutdown to the last
second, as the corporate funded news programs raked
in the viewers, like the ending to a tense movie.

But, I still haven't seen Obama sign anything.

The law says, if the deal isn't passed by house,
senate, and signed by the President, no deal.

Government is shut down. Don't let them fool you.

They shook hands? That only works with honest people.

With just one hour to spare before the midnight deadline, Barack Obama and John Boehner last night shook hands on a bitterly-fought compromise budget that will prevent a total government shutdown.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1374676/Government-shutdown-2011-Obama-warns-recession-budget-deadlock-continues.html#ixzz1J2EtvH9F

Where is the text of the bill? Sick of the lies.
:mad:

stompk
09-04-2011, 04:28 PM
You watch, since I posted this, and bringing attention to this thread by linking it to twitter, they will show the president signing the bill.

What they're not saying, is it's an extension, and the bill won't even be voted
on until next week, mostly likely in a closed door session.

But still, the extension has to be voted on in congress, the senate and signed by the president,

or by law, the government is shut down.

Isn't anyone concerned that the worlds largest
govt is open for business on a handshake.

tinyint
09-04-2011, 04:35 PM

No, not in the slightest.
The US is so utterly corrupt, criminal and screwed, it would be the best for all of us, they finally declared bankruptcy.

tinyint
09-04-2011, 04:38 PM
Do you really wonder about this, given Obomba declared war without informing congress ?

stompk
09-04-2011, 04:39 PM
No, not in the slightest.
The US is so utterly corrupt, criminal and screwed, it would be the best for all of us, they finally declared bankruptcy.

Only dictators make laws on handshakes.

The arrogance is nausiating.
:(

tinyint
09-04-2011, 04:44 PM
Only dictators make laws on handshakes.

The arrogance is nausiating.
:(

Yes, it is.

But why do you guys start to notice it now, and not say 20-30 years ago? :confused:

The truth is, we are all ruled by ruthless criminals. Time to finally act and remove them. Its urgent.
If you guys can manage to shut down the FED and thus the US bases everywhere, which serve to protect their locally installed criminals, much was achieved.

stompk
09-04-2011, 04:55 PM
Yes, it is.

But why do you guys start to notice it now, and not say 20-30 years ago? :confused:

The truth is, we are all ruled by ruthless criminals. Time to finally act and remove them. Its urgent.
If you guys can manage to shut down the FED and thus the US bases everywhere, which serve to protect their locally installed criminals, much was achieved.

The internet has changed things.

Budgets are available at fingertips, different takes on news stories, etc.

tinyint
09-04-2011, 05:06 PM
The internet has changed things.

Budgets are available at fingertips, different takes on news stories, etc.

But is that new?

Where is the difference to previous US presidents and govts?
Since the FED is privately owned, it has ever been this way since 1913.

As somebody not from US, what only interests me is the foreign policy, and this has never changed since 100 years. Domestically, socially the US are not fixable in my opinion.
Massive "defence" budgets, .
I mean, how can this be, that US people basically pay since decades an insanely high military budget,maintenance for carriers, bases, troops, aircraft and black projects and people still feel threatened, while NASA cancel almost all civil space plans?
Who the hell would attack the armed to teeth US? What justifies this huge military budget since decades?

Just imagine what the US could be if all that money had been spent on civil, social projects. :(

ocmatrix
09-04-2011, 05:08 PM
You watch, since I posted this, and bringing attention to this thread by linking it to twitter, they will show the president signing the bill.

What they're not saying, is it's an extension, and the bill won't even be voted
on until next week, mostly likely in a closed door session.

But still, the extension has to be voted on in congress, the senate and signed by the president,

or by law, the government is shut down.

It's supposed to be posted online Monday and get voted on Wednesday. Also, it is just an extension (not sure for how long).

stompk
09-04-2011, 05:47 PM
It's supposed to be posted online Monday and get voted on Wednesday. Also, it is just an extension (not sure for how long).

Umm, they just had a white house correspondent claiming the
president is going to sign it behind closed doors today.

Will someone relay to the president, that is not how it
works.

First, the bill must be passed by the house, then senate, then it can be signed, or vetoed.

By the way, the president promised he would veto any extension.

Do we really trust this guy with a handshake. It's not the way things
work, nor is it in accordance with the constitution.

tinyint
09-04-2011, 05:51 PM
Do we really trust this guy with a handshake. It's not the way things
work, nor is it in accordance with the constitution.

http://www.jakobstube.de/serendipity/uploads/SED.png

http://www.stylemagazine.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/barack-obama-stephen-harper-20090220003010.jpg

stompk
09-04-2011, 05:55 PM
http://www.jakobstube.de/serendipity/uploads/SED.png

http://www.stylemagazine.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/barack-obama-stephen-harper-20090220003010.jpg

Ahh, the old Masonic handshake.

;):rolleyes:

Just wondering how moronic the American people will be.

Will they accept this, or demand that business in Washington,
with our taxdollars, will be done in accordance with the law?.

stompk
09-04-2011, 06:17 PM
The constitution states,

First, a bill must pass both houses of Congress by a majority vote. After it has passed out of Congress, it is sent along to the President. If the President signs the bill, it becomes law.

http://www.usconstitution.net/consttop_law.html

Where is Ron Paul? Where is any congressman, senator, who knows that what they are doing is completely illegal.

I've heard around the internet that the military is still only funded through the 15th.

I think they know something, and are going underground on the 21st.
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=163660

stompk
09-04-2011, 06:54 PM
They just said the president signed the bill. Really? What bill. The last continuing resolution passed was H. J. Res 48. What is the number of this bill?

And where is the congressional vote. Which senator voted yes, which one no.

This is very scary.

What technically should happen, is the COG will fire up. Continuity of Government.

In September 2010, President Barack Obama informed Congress that the State of Emergency in effect since September 14, 2001, will be extended another year.[7] [8] The National Emergencies Act grants various powers to the president during times of emergency,[9] and was intended to prevent a president from declaring a state of emergency of indefinite duration

Continuity of Operations Plan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Look at the last sentence of the following link.
http://i56.tinypic.com/zn0p7b.jpg
http://www.asmconline.org/2011/04/spending-deal-and-new-continuing-resolution-stop-government-shutdown/

Congress is going on vacation, again? Weren't they
just on vacation when Obama instilled the Libyan no fly zone?

dude111
09-04-2011, 08:20 PM
Isn't anyone concerned that the worlds largest govt is open for business on a handshake.We all know how corrupt the US is (# least those of us on this thread) so none of us are surprised @ this at all!

stompk
09-04-2011, 10:38 PM
We all know how corrupt the US is (# least those of us on this thread) so none of us are surprised @ this at all!

I'm not surprised that the govt would do this, I'm surprised the
people will allow it to happen.

the apprentice
09-04-2011, 11:15 PM

Good find stompk.

Indeed we are living inside the real story of our own enslavement every day we ignore what is good for our whole.

Until we stop walking over each others childerick we will all suffer at the good feel factor and the thoughts of it not being one of our own.

One could call it our very own big box of bargains by proxy and leaders who do hands for their own dishes, but most certainly not ours.

ninny
09-04-2011, 11:23 PM
Where is Ron Paul?

sorry but that is what came to my mind right now.

ron paul is busy with torturing kids.

stompk
09-04-2011, 11:31 PM
sorry but that is what came to my mind right now.

ron paul is busy with torturing kids.

ron paul, ryan paul, paul ryan, are they
any different?

:cool:

stompk
09-04-2011, 11:35 PM
Good find stompk.

Indeed we are living inside the real story of our own enslavement every day we ignore what is good for our whole.

Until we stop walking over each others childerick we will all suffer at the good feel factor and the thoughts of it not being one of our own.

One could call it our very own big box of bargains by proxy and leaders who do hands for their own dishes, but most certainly not ours.

Enjoyed you post. The good of the whole, is better for everyone.

I thinks that comes with the belief in afterlife, and that what you
do in this life, affects ones development in the next step of
spiritual evolution.

britishnick
10-04-2011, 12:06 AM

Sorry for my ignorance, I've not been paying attention to the news on this story - what's the deal with the 'government shutdown' thing?? think I've missed the whoel thing somehow?

elysiumfire
10-04-2011, 05:20 AM
Truth is, societies are failing, and governments are merely propping things up, trying to make the sheeple believe that it's business as usual. The corruption isn't corruption of ordered and maintained societies, but one of fractured and cracked and crumbling societies. Those in the know have been and are grabbing what they think they need.

When the sheeple begin to accept what they really know, but that they have ignored years, society will finally crumble. It is inevitable. There will be no revolutions, no re-building of societies and rights and freedoms. As an supposed intelligent species we have failed to secure our futures. We simply cannot agree enough to work together, even amongst communities within our own countries, we are too selfish a species, too focussed upon our own individual needs and wants.

I reckon we will die a slow extinction, but not before we descend into smaller draconian and totalitarian type communities, fighting and feuding against each other for precious resources. I give us no more than 2/300 years. I have lost all faith and hope in our species, and expect not to be disappointed in this.

the apprentice
10-04-2011, 07:53 AM
Enjoyed you post. The good of the whole, is better for everyone.

I thinks that comes with the belief in afterlife, and that what you
do in this life, affects ones development in the next step of
spiritual evolution.

To be given what they term as absolution in this stage of the journey surely makes the next part of the said journey to come no better than what many have been encouraged to think we are about to recieve.

Its all a merry go round of mind tricks to con-trol the whole forever and its working just fine for the minority I think.

There is still an ellement in todays society, who in the very begining of the species first becoming aware/awake still holds right and title of the female and what she does for the continuation and incubation of the planted seed to keep the momentum going, but the real mother over us all is being ignored today.

Everyone knows the sun comes up every morning and what it means and provides to us all, the ancients were far more awake, today we are fast asleep for sure.

Like I have said many times before, take me back to where the air was clean and life was pretty, Bronze age 3600bb before bullshit began.

And I would be happy to be soylent and green to another species I share the neighbourhood with.

Is there a doctor with a box in the house?

the apprentice
10-04-2011, 08:27 AM
Truth is, societies are failing, and governments are merely propping things up, trying to make the sheeple believe that it's business as usual. The corruption isn't corruption of ordered and maintained societies, but one of fractured and cracked and crumbling societies. Those in the know have been and are grabbing what they think they need.

When the sheeple begin to accept what they really know, but that they have ignored years, society will finally crumble. It is inevitable. There will be no revolutions, no re-building of societies and rights and freedoms. As an supposed intelligent species we have failed to secure our futures. We simply cannot agree enough to work together, even amongst communities within our own countries, we are too selfish a species, too focussed upon our own individual needs and wants.

I reckon we will die a slow extinction, but not before we descend into smaller draconian and totalitarian type communities, fighting and feuding against each other for precious resources. I give us no more than 2/300 years. I have lost all faith and hope in our species, and expect not to be disappointed in this.

Who are in constant resolution and unable to see nature.

A white man's burden.
The man in the mirror.
Malvina Reynolds.

To name but a few is what would be wise to share with all of our childerick, instead of an existance at 360.

Soon to be the next highest number.

sparkplug
10-04-2011, 08:40 AM
As usual Obama just does what he wants eh?

the apprentice
10-04-2011, 08:55 AM
As usual Obama just does what he wants eh?

What he is told to do.

stompk
10-04-2011, 02:17 PM
Sorry for my ignorance, I've not been paying attention to the news on this story - what's the deal with the 'government shutdown' thing?? think I've missed the whoel thing somehow?

Hi.

Every year the US congress approves a budget to fund the government. That is supposed to happen in September.

Last year 2010, no budgets was passed in September, so currently the United States is running without a budget. They have now passed what they call
continuing resolutions (3 of them) or CR's.

Normally, a CR is just like a bill. It has to have a body of text, stating what will be funded, for how long, etc. It has to be passed through a vote in Congress (the House and Senate) and then the president signs it.

Friday night at Midnight (eastern time zone), the budget either needed to
be passed, or another continuing resolution. Since this would have
been the fourth continuing resolution, the people were/are very sick
of our government operation without an agreed upon budget.

And the budget is very sticky, because the government is using $1.5 trillion per year more than what they take in.
(via taxation of the people)

So they have been borrowing money from the
Federal Reserve, which prints money out of thin air,
and issuing bonds, which are loans from individual people to build roads, hospitals, schools, etc.

Now, people don't want to invest in bonds, because the governments balance sheet looks bleak, and the Federal Reserve shouldn't print any
more money, because the massive amount of phony money injected into
the system, makes the dollar less valuable, which causes inflation (food, energy, etc prices go up)

But no matter how sticky the situation, a bill (either a budget, or a continuing resolution) has to be passed through the House, Senate, and signed by the president.

But they did a handshake. :confused:

It is a blatant violation of US constitutional law, and has never in history been done. Plus, because the people were so tired of these CR's, Obama promised not to sign (veto) any continuing resolution. This is what gives the president sooo much power, because if he doesn't sign the bill, it is dead in the water.

It also keeps the presidents power in check. He can't just go making handshakes to instill laws.

It's all very scary, and concerning. Not only did Obama break another promise to the people, but he is technically not the president, because there
is no bill to say that we are even going to fund the white house, much less the rest of the 800,000 employees it takes our bloated govt to operate (that doesn't inlude DOD, Homeland Security and all the other goons)

Hopefully that clears things up.

the apprentice
10-04-2011, 07:52 PM
Hi.

Every year the US congress approves a budget to fund the government. That is supposed to happen in September.

Last year 2010, no budgets was passed in September, so currently the United States is running without a budget. They have now passed what they call

Normally, a CR is just like a bill. It has to have a body of text, stating what will be funded, for how long, etc. It has to be passed through a vote in Congress (the House and Senate) and then the president signs it.

And the budget is very sticky, because the government is using $1.5 trillion per year more than what they take in.

and issuing bonds, which are loans from individual people to build roads, hospitals, schools, etc.

Now, people don't want to invest in bonds, because the governments balance sheet looks bleak, and the Federal Reserve shouldn't print any
the system, makes the dollar less valuable, which causes inflation (food, energy, etc prices go up)

But no matter how sticky the situation, a bill (either a budget, or a continuing resolution) has to be passed through the House, Senate, and signed by the president.

It is a blatant violation of US constitutional law, and has never in history been done. Plus, because the people were so tired of these CR's, Obama promised not to sign (veto) any continuing resolution. This is what gives the president sooo much power, because if he doesn't sign the bill, it is dead in the water.

It also keeps the presidents power in check. He can't just go making handshakes to instill laws.

It's all very scary, and concerning. Not only did Obama break another promise to the people, but he is technically not the president, because there
is no bill to say that we are even going to fund the white house, much less the rest of the 800,000 employees it takes our bloated govt to operate (that doesn't inlude DOD, Homeland Security and all the other goons)

Stompk

Do you think he/they are staling for some reason, waiting for something to happen, maybe the Fed is already finished and they are desperate for something to hide and save their days from now forward.

Any form ideas?

stompk
10-04-2011, 08:12 PM
Stompk

Do you think he/they are staling for some reason, waiting for something to happen, maybe the Fed is already finished and they are desperate for something to hide and save their days from now forward.

Any form ideas?

app, I think I figured it out, and it aint good.

I found the bill. I found it through Ron Pauls Voting record, here
http://projects.washingtonpost.com/congress/members/p000583/

If you click on the link "short term budget deal", it takes you to
here,
http://projects.washingtonpost.com/congress/112/house/1/votes/253/

which show who voted yes or no. Ron Paul didn't vote.
But it also shows the bill number.

HR 1363. Now, HR 1363 was a bill to continue funding the military through
April 15th, which passed the house on April 4th.

Then, on Friday, April 8th, they ammended HR 1363 to include
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/D?c112:5:./temp/~c1120KxG1V::

http://i54.tinypic.com/140b5uh.jpg

basically allowing dept of transportation, and housing dept to continue operating, through April 15th. Congress goes on vacation April 16th.

This is scary shit. The bill is buried in the Social Security trust fund legislation, so it is funded by social security, but it funds everything those in the know need to instill martial law, go to underground bunkers, and allow the theft of every citizens property.

Now if people don't want to wake the fuck up, we are in deep shit. This is all going down right now. Major false flag coming up. Electricity shutdown. Complete financial collapse.

I believe it was start in the US, but will spread globally, quickly.

britishnick
10-04-2011, 08:14 PM
Hi.

---

Hi Stompk... Nice one, thanks for that breakdown.

Total scam then really. corruption upon corruption, and none is being arrested!!?!?!?!?!

The US annual deficit is 1.5 triiiiiiiillion dollarS!!! wowzers, that's like a shit load of imaginary made up monopolly money!!

The who ethings is fucked, they know it and they are just seeing how much they can take the piss- like any child does... push the boundaries of acceptability until its' not accepted any more.

stompk
10-04-2011, 08:38 PM
Hi Stompk... Nice one, thanks for that breakdown.

Your welcome.

the apprentice
10-04-2011, 08:50 PM
app, I think I figured it out, and it aint good.

I found the bill. I found it through Ron Pauls Voting record, here
http://projects.washingtonpost.com/congress/members/p000583/

If you click on the link "short term budget deal", it takes you to
here,
http://projects.washingtonpost.com/congress/112/house/1/votes/253/

which show who voted yes or no. Ron Paul didn't vote.
But it also shows the bill number.

HR 1363. Now, HR 1363 was a bill to continue funding the military through
April 15th, which passed the house on April 4th.

Then, on Friday, April 8th, they ammended HR 1363 to include
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/D?c112:5:./temp/~c1120KxG1V::

http://i54.tinypic.com/140b5uh.jpg

basically allowing dept of transportation, and housing dept to continue operating, through April 15th. Congress goes on vacation April 16th.

This is scary shit. The bill is buried in the Social Security trust fund legislation, so it is funded by social security, but it funds everything those in the know need to instill martial law, go to underground bunkers, and allow the theft of every citizens property.

Now if people don't want to wake the fuck up, we are in deep shit. This is all going down right now. Major false flag coming up. Electricity shutdown. Complete financial collapse.

I believe it was start in the US, but will spread globally, quickly.

Cheers mate, we will prepare a little further soon.
:)

stompk
10-04-2011, 09:13 PM
Cheers mate, we will prepare a little further soon.
:)

http://i51.tinypic.com/io3g40.jpg
http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5g50a_Tyu3M4o3GYpSNhop9_2HgUA?docId=CNG.a5883 c85dd97776628fc74914e0c259d.e01

I guess that all we can do. :o

dude111
10-04-2011, 09:19 PM
I'm not surprised that the govt would do this, I'm surprised the
people will allow it to happen. More puppets here than anyone else is why :(

the apprentice
10-04-2011, 09:53 PM
More puppets here than anyone else is why :(

The puppets masters were pulling the strings for what we see today via the banking Protocol 101 1870.

Opium wars from 1839-1842

halted in 1898 via Hong Kong 99 year lease.

Titanic in 1912.

Fed istigated in 1913.

Currency and banknote act put end to payment for notes at face galue in gold coin in 1914.

1st WW 1914.

World flu epidemic.

Perfect line of events funded by you know who.

History about to repeate itself anyone.

nobodyswife
11-04-2011, 03:07 AM

It is extended till next friday; april 15. Lincoln's assasination anniversary date and Titanic day. Obama made a surprise visit at the Lincoln Memorial yesterday. :rolleyes:

hadabusa
11-04-2011, 03:21 AM
Do you really wonder about this, given Obomba declared war without informing congress ?

to be "fair", he consulted party leaders.

and from what i researched, his action was "legal".

ofc its all bs.

btw, its just fed govt shutdown.
states will run as usual.

i know you knew, just saying

one666
11-04-2011, 03:26 AM

There is not a person alive on this planet who doesn't know how corrupt governments are as a whole but the really sad thing is that the very same people keep voting like the mugs that they are

hadabusa
11-04-2011, 03:27 AM
The constitution states,

http://www.usconstitution.net/consttop_law.html

Where is Ron Paul? Where is any congressman, senator, who knows that what they are doing is completely illegal.

I've heard around the internet that the military is still only funded through the 15th.

I think they know something, and are going underground on the 21st.
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=163660

ron paul, probably golfing with,say, bernie sanders(wheres he btw?)

the patriot act nullifies constitution.

constitution eroded by govt?true.
but who's responsible to uphold constitution?
its the ppl.

franklin+jefferson said so.

hadabusa
11-04-2011, 03:34 AM
Hi.

nono, thats not how it works, fed reserve doesnt really lend to govt, just prints+pays some interest back to treasury.

the 1.5trilion are lent from somewhere else, too.

which is much worse.

if fed simply monetized all debt, usd would be entirelly worthless.

the budget surplus doesnt come from the fed alone.

hadabusa
11-04-2011, 03:36 AM
Stompk

Any form ideas?

the fed isnt even that important imo.

stompk
11-04-2011, 02:42 PM
the fed isnt even that important imo.

It's almost like someone who is government sells a bit of their soul
for what they consider a stable lifestyle, with nice perks if one kisses
enough ass and fills out enough forms.

:cool: