PDA

View Full Version : The Emerald Tablets

graflok
21-12-2007, 02:39 AM
There is reputed to be an ancient document known as the Emerald Tablets
of Thoth. It is said to date to 36,000 years BC and written by Thoth, a
priest/King of Atlantis.

More info on the tablets can be found here (http://www.crystalinks.com/emerald.html).

I can't say if the tablets are genuine or not but they do contain interesting
information. Part of this information describes reptilian beings who disguise
themselves as humans.

In particular, there are the following quotes:

excerpt from Tablet VIII
...In ages past were they conquered by Masters,
driven below to the place whence they came.
But some there were who remained,
hidden in spaces and planes unknown to man.
Lived they in Atlantis as shadows,
but at times they appeared among men.
Aye, when the blood was offered,
for they came they to dwell among men.

In the form of man they amongst us,
but only to sight were they as are men.
Serpent-headed when the glamour was lifted
but appearing to man as men among men.
Crept they into the Councils,
taking forms that were like unto men.
Slaying by their arts
the chiefs of the kingdoms,
taking their form and ruling o'er man.
Only by magic could they be discovered.
Only by sound could their faces be seen.
Sought they from the Kingdom of shadows
to destroy man and rule in his place.

But, know ye, the Masters were mighty in magic,
able to lift the Veil from the face of the serpent,
able to send him back to his place.
Came they to man and taught him the secret,
the WORD that only a man can pronounce.
Swift then they lifted the Veil from the serpent
and cast him forth from the place among men...

But, the WORD itself isn't given in this tablet. There's no
mention of a word until Tablet X:

excerpt from Tablet X
...Hark ye, now man, this word I leave with thee.
Use it and ye shall find power in its sound.
Say ye the word:
"ZIN-URU"
and power ye shall find.
Yet must ye understand that man is of Light
and Light is of man...

Now, I don't know if any of this is true but I think it might
be fun to try getting suspected reps to say this word. Just
to see if there's any truth in it.

How you would go about doing that would be up to your
own cleverness, of course.

But, wouldn't it be nice if revealing them was really this simple? ;)

tinmenace
21-12-2007, 02:59 AM
HONK!

woghd
21-12-2007, 03:18 AM
Zin-uru !!

Thanks!

metalwarrior
21-12-2007, 03:43 AM
Ok I heard that same matra word zin-uru from someone else, does it do anything?

gordonfreeman
21-12-2007, 04:09 AM
Ah! The Emerald Tablets. The most expensive writing more than the altered modern bible.

ZIU-URU!!!! When you said that word in front of human disguised reptilians or reptilians themselves. They will be afraid of that word and sticks back to the shadows.

d3v_
21-12-2007, 11:08 AM
Wait a minute, how the fuck were these translated in the first place? And secondly, I bet the guy made a tonne of mistakes.

drael
21-12-2007, 11:30 AM
I find this text revealing and informative on many levels (such as the demise of atlantis, the war of light versus dark brotherhoods). The work is highly metaphorised and coded, it may be the word, is in fact the right kind of perspective or will, or something else.

However, there are rituals in there for banishing evil forces from influencing you and many power words and numbers. And that word you found, may be the right power word also. Interesting the quote youve given, i never noticed the reptile connection....

Whether the text is genuine or not, it is insightful...

d3v_
21-12-2007, 12:13 PM
i think it's bullshit. how were they translated? who could possibly translate the language of 38,000 years ago?

EDIT:

And where the fuck are the photos of the actual tablets? http://images.google.co.uk/images?svnum=100&um=1&hl=en&safe=off&q=the+emerald+tablets+of+thoth&btnG=Search+Images

Smells like major fukin bullshit to me.

graflok
21-12-2007, 03:23 PM
An explanation is given in the preface (at the link above) for how this came
about. I'm not saying it's true -- I don't know.

The Sumerian Tablets are thousands of years old and written in a language that
disappeared long ago but they were translated in the 1800s.

Other ancient languages like Sanskrit, Egyption and others have also been
translated. Not to mention the deciphering of many code languages that were
intentionally created so as not to be understood.

I realize that none of these are 36,000 years old but the point is that it is
possible to decipher an unknown code or language.

And, I'm not saying that any of this Emerald Tablet story is true -- I don't know. I
just thought it was interesting and might be worth testing to see if it is true.

d3v_
21-12-2007, 03:56 PM
i see. well they certainly are interesting but it just reads like a complete and utter hoax from someone who has bits of knowledge in the occult, egypt, ect.

graflok
21-12-2007, 04:39 PM
Yes, I think you made your opinion clear the first few times you said it.

d3v_
22-12-2007, 02:16 AM
they are a hoax i think.

graflok
22-12-2007, 01:18 PM
they are a hoax i think.

I'm sorry ... what? Could you repeat that please?

If you could just say it five or six more times, it would really help.
I'm having trouble hearing you.

Thanks so much. :)

22-12-2007, 01:42 PM
I have skimmed thru the emerald tablets before but not in depth, i never noticed the reptilian parts before thanks for that, when exactly where they supposedly translated , this could reveal some insight into the info as if the translations date to the same time as other egyptian or summerian translations then it is interesting :Di wonder if the word was just pronounced or intoned like the OHm sound as it seems frequency is the key as usual here .:)

d3v_
22-12-2007, 02:40 PM
I'm sorry ... what? Could you repeat that please?

If you could just say it five or six more times, it would really help.
I'm having trouble hearing you.

Thanks so much. :)

i said a hoax dude. expect a book out about the emerald tablets me thinks.

graflok
22-12-2007, 04:51 PM
when exactly where they supposedly translated

In 1925 according to this (http://www.crystalinks.com/emeraldprefacebw.html).

woghd
22-12-2007, 09:13 PM
i said a hoax dude. expect a book out about the emerald tablets me thinks.

I'm curious, d3v, do you think the tablets might be a hoax?

alice1111
23-12-2007, 02:53 AM
How do you think this word zin uru would be pronounced?

Maybe Zen ooroo?

paganus
23-12-2007, 06:07 AM
I have skimmed thru the emerald tablets before but not in depth, i never noticed the reptilian parts before thanks for that, when exactly where they supposedly translated , this could reveal some insight into the info as if the translations date to the same time as other egyptian or summerian translations then it is interesting :Di wonder if the word was just pronounced or intoned like the OHm sound as it seems frequency is the key as usual here .:)it probably is.all magic words are vibrated.

graflok
23-12-2007, 01:01 PM
How do you think this word zin uru would be pronounced?

Excellent question. I was wondering that too.

Maybe Zen ooroo?

Could be. Or, sometimes the letter "i" is pronounced like "ee" or it could also
be like "eye."

tinmenace
23-12-2007, 01:30 PM
it probably is.all magic words are vibrated.

Yes, agreed

woghd
23-12-2007, 07:26 PM
I pronounce it very softly with a mixed (sz) sound, a tonated (n), as spanish speakers do with the (~) symbol, and a slightly rolled (r). No glottoral-stop between the two syllables.

"Zinnnoodoo"

Archangel

procyon
30-12-2007, 07:56 PM
If it is Atlantean it would be pronounced like how the Irish would say it. In the tablets you will also note the use of the word aye, as in aye laddy. Atlantis, Oz, the Emerald Isle? Come on people. ;)

Also he mentions that the unseen ones become visible in the end times. Could be a reference to shapeshifters. I have thoroughly read the tablets and have come to the conclusion that Thoth's Tablets reveal many truths. In pre deluvial times earthlings spoke one language. It was called Enochian. Crowley among others knew of the language and used it. Very magical language apparently. The knowledge contained in the tablets itself is very similar to the knowledge shared by mystical masters of the past. Thoth actually expands in areas where others have not.

He also sheds light on a few monumental moments in history. Pole shift yadda yadda.

lizzy
30-12-2007, 11:47 PM
I pronounce it very softly with a mixed (sz) sound, a tonated (n), as spanish speakers do with the (~) symbol, and a slightly rolled (r). No glottoral-stop between the two syllables.

"Zinnnoodoo"

Archangel

........poof.....
are you still there woggy.?
Oh dear it did'nt work, LOL.

woghd
31-12-2007, 04:17 AM
If it is Atlantean it would be pronounced like how the Irish would say it. In the tablets you will also note the use of the word aye, as in aye laddy. Atlantis, Oz, the Emerald Isle? Come on people. ;)

I guess my pronunciation is pretty close then.

Archangel

paganus
31-12-2007, 11:07 AM

Also he mentions that the unseen ones become visible in the end times. Could be a reference to shapeshifters. I have thoroughly read the tablets and have come to the conclusion that Thoth's Tablets reveal many truths. In pre deluvial times earthlings spoke one language. It was called Enochian. Crowley among others knew of the language and used it. Very magical language apparently. The knowledge contained in the tablets itself is very similar to the knowledge shared by mystical masters of the past. Thoth actually expands in areas where others have not.

He also sheds light on a few monumental moments in history. Pole shift yadda yadda.i have used enochian.its vibrated and very gutteral.so-called 'barbarous words' v.v.powerful magic!

beldazar
14-01-2009, 12:10 AM
........poof.....
are you still there woggy.?
Oh dear it did'nt work, LOL.

hahaha Lizzy, that was funny :D

One thing that really puzzles me is that I heard M Tsarion saying that Thoth is Lucifer....anyone else fill me in with more info? :confused:

chris_com283
14-01-2009, 01:11 AM
I always thought that Enki may be Lucifer, but not sure about Thoth.

michael christopher
14-01-2009, 01:49 AM
hahaha Lizzy, that was funny :D

One thing that really puzzles me is that I heard M Tsarion saying that Thoth is Lucifer....anyone else fill me in with more info? :confused:

I may be entirely wrong, luckily I don't really care since I know it doesn't matter, but I have this bizarre impression that Lucifer was the name of someone the demi-urge wanted everyone to hate. Why would that be?

Perhaps Thoth is Lucifer, but Thoth is supposed to be the Greek God Hermes and I always thought that the Greek God Apollo was supposed to be the equivalent to Lucifer, being the god of light and the morning star and all.

beldazar
14-01-2009, 07:56 AM
Yes it is a bit confusing isnt it? I have also heard that Thoth was also Quetzalcoatl.

As well as this Im so not sure that Lucifer is also Satan, I feel these two are separate but then perhaps Satan is just the manifestation of evil???

Maybe you ARE right about Lucifer.........

Listening to David Ickes talk on the nature of reality last night and he mentions that something was dramatically changed and it wasnt always this way.
I need to listen to it again to be clearer....

hirschfelder
14-01-2009, 03:08 PM
I read a bit of this a while back. Wasn't Thoth padawan to a dragon called Poimandres? If so, there's more reptilian stuff

michael christopher
14-01-2009, 05:48 PM
Yes it is a bit confusing isnt it? I have also heard that Thoth was also Quetzalcoatl.

As well as this Im so not sure that Lucifer is also Satan, I feel these two are separate but then perhaps Satan is just the manifestation of evil???

Maybe you ARE right about Lucifer.........

Listening to David Ickes talk on the nature of reality last night and he mentions that something was dramatically changed and it wasnt always this way.
I need to listen to it again to be clearer....

My highly-Christian Baptist family always used to tell me that Satan and Lucifer were never intended to be looked at as one individual. Satan simply means "the adversary" anyway and I bet that Christians just considered anything that was "demonic" (i.e. "Un-Christian") Satanic in nature.

14-01-2009, 07:23 PM
I read a bit of this a while back. Wasn't Thoth padawan to a dragon called Poimandres? If so, there's more reptilian stuff
Yeah, the Corpus Hermeticum (http://www.sacred-texts.com/chr/herm/index.htm) is a much better read. These tablets just seem like an outright forgery.

2. And I do say: Who art thou?

He saith: I am Man-Shepherd (Poemandres), Mind of all-masterhood; I know what thou desirest and I'm with thee everywhere.

3. [And] I reply: I long to learn the things that are, and comprehend their nature, and know God. This is, I said, what I desire to hear.

He answered back to me: Hold in thy mind all thou wouldst know, and I will teach thee.

4. E'en with these words His aspect changed, and straightway, in the twinkling of an eye, all things were opened to me, and I see a Vision limitless, all things turned into Light - sweet, joyous [Light]. And I became transported as I gazed.

But in a little while Darkness came settling down on part [of it], awesome and gloomy, coiling in sinuous folds, so that methought it like unto a snake.

rhydra
14-01-2009, 10:45 PM
Link. (http://www.spiritualislibrae.com/ebooks/Secret_Teachings_of_All_Ages/pg_0101.htm)

only to them that have wisdom.

"Blessed art thou, O Son of Light, to whom of all men, I, Poimandres, the Light of the World, have revealed myself. I order you to go forth, to become as a guide to those who wander in darkness, that all men within whom dwells the spirit of My Mind (The Universal Mind) may be saved by My Mind in you, which shall call forth My Mind in them. Establish My Mysteries and they shall not fail from the earth, for I am the Mind of the Mysteries and until Mind fails (which is never) my Mysteries cannot fail." With
these parting words, Poimandres, radiant with celestial light, vanished, mingling with the powers of the heavens. Raising his eyes unto the heavens, Hermes blessed the Father of All Things and consecrated his
life to the service of the Great Light.

Thus preached Hermes: "O people of the earth, men born and made of the elements, but with the spirit of the Divine Man within you, rise from your sleep of ignorance! Be sober and thoughtful. Realize that
your home is not in the earth but in the Light. Why have you delivered yourselves over unto death, having power to partake of immortality? Repent, and change your minds. Depart from the dark light and
forsake corruption forever. Prepare yourselves to climb through the Seven Rings and to blend your souls with the eternal Light."

Some who heard mocked and scoffed and went their way, delivering themselves to the Second Death from which there is no salvation. But others, casting themselves before the feet of Hermes, besought him to teach them the Way of Life. He lifted them gently, receiving no approbation for himself, and staff in hand, went forth teaching and guiding mankind, and showing them how they might be saved. In the worlds of men, Hermes sowed the seeds of wisdom and nourished the seeds with the Immortal Waters.

And at last came the evening of his life, and as the brightness of the light of earth was beginning to go down, Hermes commanded his disciples to preserve his doctrines inviolate throughout all ages. The Vision of Poimandres he committed to writing that all men desiring immortality might therein find the way.

In concluding his exposition of the Vision, Hermes wrote: "The sleep of the body is the sober watchfulness of the Mind and the shutting of my eyes reveals the true Light. My silence is filled with budding life and hope, and is full of good. My words are the blossoms of fruit of the tree of my soul. For this is the faithful account of what I received from my true Mind, that is Poimandres, the Great Dragon, the Lord of the Word, through whom I became inspired by God with the Truth. Since that day my Mind
has been ever with me and in my own soul it hath given birth to the Word: the Word is Reason, and Reason hath redeemed me. For which cause, with all my soul and all my strength, I give praise and blessing unto God the Father, the Life and the Light, and the Eternal Good.

"Holy is God, the Father of all things, the One who is before the First Beginning.
"Holy is God, whose will is performed and accomplished by His own Powers which He hath given birth
to out of Himself.

saty
27-07-2011, 09:01 PM
Ah! The Emerald Tablets. The most expensive writing more than the altered modern bible.

ZIU-URU!!!! When you said that word in front of human disguised reptilians or reptilians themselves. They will be afraid of that word and sticks back to the shadows.

Yes,however if that works we have a solution for exposing the reptilians.
The question is how do you pronounce zin-uru,
zin ooroo or zen ooroo?

infinite tea
27-07-2011, 09:32 PM
Great stuff...well worth reading imo

saty
27-07-2011, 09:55 PM
Great stuff...well worth reading imo

agreed.
what are you thoughts on zin-uru?

equinoxboy
28-07-2011, 04:13 PM
Yeah, the Corpus Hermeticum (http://www.sacred-texts.com/chr/herm/index.htm) is a much better read. These tablets just seem like an outright forgery.

Hermes and Thoth are supposed to be the same being, named by a different culture. I have always felt that Thoth/Hermes has a benign vibe. Thoth is supposed to be the one who gave the knowledge of writing to humans, in the face of opposition from the other gods.The educating humans angle does sound a lot like the Quetzalcoatl/Kukulkan story. The Emerald tablets and Hermetica are both great reads, where ever they came from. Whether one should take it on trust that saying a specific "word of power" will bring one good results is up for question. If you don't know what you are saying, or how to say it properly, why say it? If you mispronounce, you could be saying to the reptilian, "My halibut wears a fine hat!" Maybe, Thoth will come back and explain it to us, once more....

infinite tea
29-07-2011, 12:28 AM
agreed.
what are you thoughts on zin-uru?

I used to say it lots in scary dark places, it forced me to face my deepest fears but nothing else happened - I dunno really :-)