PDA

View Full Version : What do the elite eat?

halebox
20-12-2007, 02:01 AM
Are any of the elite spotted going out to eat regularly the tainted foods we eat?

truthcommission
20-12-2007, 02:04 AM
Interesting question and one I was pondering yesterday funnily enough as I paced around the aisles and aisles of processed crap in the supermarket looking for real food.

graflok
20-12-2007, 02:10 AM
What do the elite eat?

Us.

octopusrex
20-12-2007, 02:11 AM
Depends "what" elite.

I think Bush had pork in Germany.

But I betcha that .. really ELITE folks will probably eat Peyote! HA!

steevo
20-12-2007, 02:18 AM
Are any of the elite spotted going out to eat regularly the tainted foods we eat?

I have often wondered this too. I think it is pretty certain that they never buy food from the same places we get ours.

Do you remember when they used to have those "crests" or whatever they are called saying "by royal appointment" ? They actually made out that the royals buy certain stuff like for instance Benson and Hedges cigarettes, what aload of bullshit, they dont smoke cigarettes. It's all show to brainwash the sheep.

The best thing we could do is grow our own stuff but how many people have gardens these days ? It's no coincidence that they are building tons of appartments nowadays (without gardens). Anyway I bet all the seeds are genetically modified.

Us.

LMAO nice one graflok :D

truthcommission
20-12-2007, 02:33 AM
Us.
Joking aside graflok I actually think this may be the case. Would not consuming human flesh be the ultimate delicacy to their power hungry minds? Just like child abuse and animal cruelty being a thwarted attempt at exercising a kind of megalomaniacal power the act of eating human flesh would be a kind of sick fetish to them.

misscpb
20-12-2007, 02:57 AM
Hi

I found the link below. I think the beef would be blood red and very very very raw ;) (wonder why!!!!!)

www.royal.gov.uk/output/Page2227.asp

graflok
20-12-2007, 04:19 AM
Joking aside graflok I actually think this may be the case.

I know. I wasn't joking. :)

gorgeousbutterfly
20-12-2007, 04:52 AM
I know the royals have their own gardens for veggies/fruits and everything is made especially for them.

megafish33
20-12-2007, 08:04 AM
The "elites" in almost any sector thrive off vice and intellectual conversation. Some scotch, a cigar, and a light chat with your fellow co-conspirator. ;)

I noticed a lot of high end places serve food with these approximate ratios in macronutrients(by caloric value, not weight): 60% fats, 30% carbohydrates, and 10% proteins... usually accompanied by a bottle of wine. Actually, eating like that once or twice a week would make it the perfect meal when it comes to enjoyment of food, absorption of all the nutrients, and a long stream of energy for a pleasurable evening.

neon
20-12-2007, 08:18 AM
I know. I wasn't joking. :)

Yah, they really do eat humans for dinner, they call us alien honey.

We eat cattle? the aliens eat us.

malvern
20-12-2007, 08:36 AM
I do not know what they eat... but i bet it's fresh and chem free..... what I do worry about is the bullshit they feed us....

freedom is ours :)

fremmenwarrior
20-12-2007, 09:59 AM
This is an interesting question.

I bet they don't eat GM foods, processed supermarket foods, meat soaked in steroids and hormones, or drink fluoridated water...

It's clear that the elite are doing something 'weird' (unnatural / supernatural??) and not consuming the processed (poisoned) crap that 'the cattle' are duped into eating and drinking, when one considers the actual 'longevity' of many of the members of the elite families.

Take for instance the British Royal Family; the Queen Mother; Prince Philip and Queenie looking fit and well into their 80's/90's. Strange that the Rothschilds guys etc. all seem to live well into their 90's. You would think with their fatcat, overindulgent lifestyles they would hit the wooden box mid fifties or so, but they all seem to go on and on? Ok, so what are 'they' doing in secret that Mr Joe average isn't aware of?

Well, perhaps creating wars, bloodshed and complete chaos on earth; fucking your fellow man over for a goddamn percentage, cannibalism, blood drinking, ritual human sacrifice, and selling one's soul to Lucifer all comes with an added bonus... the reward of longevity.

This is definitely a subject worth discussion and further investigation.

limelady
20-12-2007, 10:32 AM
Yah, they really do eat humans for dinner, they call us alien honey.

We eat cattle? the aliens eat us.

One would wonder why they would want to eat US.:confused: We're hardly choice organic or overly nutritious are we? I mean, for Pete's sake, with all the additives and environmental toxins they 'feed' us on a daily basis (not to mention all the OTC and prescription drugs they peddle to us courtesy of Big Pharma.....to fuck our brains and our health in general), surely we would be considered 'contaminated goods' by the elite?

Why would people smart enough to have ruled this planet for 1000's of years want to eat contaminated 'meat'?

I'm buggered if I'd want to eat your average human body complete with chemical gunk.....no matter how hungry I was.....yuk! :eek:

Kinky they may be, but stupid they're not!

chinchilla
20-12-2007, 12:02 PM
Why don't they wear masks in open areas when their out? Wouldn't they be worried about the chem trails? o_O

chattanova
20-12-2007, 04:29 PM

All I know is that when Bill Clinton was in my hometown some months back he was eating Fish and drinking Coca Cola Light!
The coca cola thing surprised me:confused:

milone
20-12-2007, 04:36 PM
Prince Charles is apparently really big on Organic products and alternative medecine (even lashed out at McDonalds a little while ago in the media). Then you see guys like Cheney drinkning Diet Coke in pics etc. ????:confused:
How else are guys like Kissinger, Bush Sr. etc able to jet around the world well into their eighties????

truthcommission
20-12-2007, 04:53 PM
All I know is that when Bill Clinton was in my hometown some months back he was eating Fish and drinking Coca Cola Light..
Bill Clinton most certainly is not an elite. He would be what is known as a useless eater to these people.

magicmerlin
20-12-2007, 05:45 PM
Well the 2 princes certainly don't mind living off alcohol, and we all know it's unhealthy.....so that would suggest that unless they are secretly cleansed - they don't really give a shit about good nutrition.

I actually know someone who has worked with the boys for years (sorry i can't say who/what position). However, this person basically says that they are down to earth (considering who they are) and speak a lot about their mother - I also know that they have actually done some kind things for this person and that this person is a very normal person........and they'd laugh at me if I suggested some of the conspiracy links to the royals (the boys at least).

I'd be interested to know what people think of the boys knowledge of the 'alleged' links of the royals in conspiracy. For example, if they we what some people say they are, then why would they make the kind gesture that I know they have.

merry xmas.

synergy777
20-12-2007, 06:03 PM
i the elite eat eat/drink the best.

the royal sons are in catch 22, most probably aware but also have love/loyalty to their family and fear of the dark powers. the elites who go against the nwo, end up like jfk, he went against his illuminati/nwo family/links, and got killed for it. so if i was them i would pretty much do what they are doing.

jfk openly talked about cia, secret societies, and said these were going to be dismantled, hence they took him out, and traumatised a nation for generations.

also the real power is far more powerful than monarchy, the vatican/sos and the unseen capstone/hidden, these are the real power.

monarchy are just another division like the bilderbergers, bavarian illuminati, masons, theosophical society all these are divisions.

you have to realise any division that does not tow the organisations line, support policy etc, will be removed without any guilt/emotions.

these are intelligent, ruthless people.

jfk/diana are evidence of this. i think maybe powers above the monarchy did these. as we know the rothschild/saxe coburg gotha-proxy monarchy link. you have to remember that royalty since the days of old, always did the bidding of higher authorities like the clergy/vatican, look at william of orange etc, charlemagne etc.

also they have dirt "leverage" on every royal family, govt, scientist etc.

paganus
20-12-2007, 06:09 PM
Prince Charles is apparently really big on Organic products and alternative medecine (even lashed out at McDonalds a little while ago in the media). Then you see guys like Cheney drinkning Diet Coke in pics etc. ????:confused:
How else are guys like Kissinger, Bush Sr. etc able to jet around the world well into their eighties????charles's own brand of pasties are supposed to be extremely unhealthy!even by todays standards.

magicmerlin
20-12-2007, 06:20 PM
very true - i really laugh when i see people obsessed with eating organic food, because they seem to think that organic automatically = healthy....and of course it doesn't.

synergy777
20-12-2007, 06:29 PM
to be frank, we in england get crap food, even when it is organic. go to france, spain, italy etc, their food tastes like food, our tastes like water/bland.

we pay the most for the worst in this country, in fact that goes for many things in this overtaxed/underperforming country. we are too apathetic/polite/lazy/scared to complain to the govt etc. we talk about democracy but do not use it. the americans are still more political, stronger than us brits in that department, when they get pissed off they argue.

heck look at the french, they get pissed off at their govts, they strike, protest. we just proclaim it to be bad, and then ask whats for tea or on the telly, lol