PDA

View Full Version : Non Illuminati owned Banks?

halebox
18-12-2007, 07:29 PM
I want to refinace my house and I want to use a non Illuminati owned bank. Any ideas?

aizzy
18-12-2007, 07:48 PM
I want to refinace my house and I want to use a non Illuminati owned bank. Any ideas?

a non Illuminati bank? Well thats gonna be hard seeing the Illuminati invented the worship of money, so every bank u go into is their Church! So instead of going to a bank/church , I would get one of these and start your own treasure trove.

-----------------------------------------------:)

http://www.metaldetectors.co.uk/home.php

kblood
18-12-2007, 10:00 PM
As I see it, the problem is how banks are connected to the Illuminati banks. They follow the rules of major banks, and every bank in the world start off by loaning money from the bigger banks, as far as I know. If they ever did go bankrupt, I am quite sure their customers would go to one of the Illuminati banks. So whatever bank is chosen, it all ends up the same place anyway.

You could try anyway, finding a somewhat private bank, and hope it is owned by masons or the Illuminati in some way. People with lots of money are likely to be masons though, as far as I know, and most banks got several owners which makes the chances of some of them being masons or Illuminati quite great.

octopusrex
19-12-2007, 02:38 AM
Live in a tepee.

megafish33
19-12-2007, 04:00 AM
lol

de_shit
19-12-2007, 04:01 AM
All banks are Illuminati owned and operated my man.

esse
21-12-2007, 01:32 AM
Bowie's a pretty interesting character, he started his own bank a few years after he floated stock in himself and was the first musician to ever do so and made himself a multi billionaire. Don't know for sure what side he's on, he certainly seems to be aware of the Illuminati, perhaps he is just a smart cat doing something different - Check out Bowie Bank, it's the only one I know of that may be different.

halebox
21-12-2007, 02:12 AM
I love Bowie. David will you refinance my tiny house in LA? My Illum buddies say LA will be underwater so I will gracefully have to decline.