PDA

View Full Version : Lady Gaga a satanist?

coffeehead
28-02-2011, 11:02 PM
Here's her new video

http://www.stylist.co.uk/people/article/939/lady-gaga-born-this-way

she just gives the creeps full stop whenever i see her.

runlikehell
28-02-2011, 11:23 PM
Lady Gaga a satanist?

no shes not she's just a stupid woman & a shit performer! :p

no wonder blondes are thick! it's all those chemicals they soak ito their brains!

Hydrogen peroxide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

jconnar
01-03-2011, 02:41 AM
Lady Gaga - Born This Way - YouTube

whatistruth
01-03-2011, 02:52 AM
Why does every video have pyramids and bizarre shit these days?

That was just disturbing.

lauren_almighty
01-03-2011, 12:34 PM
Lady Gaga a satanist?

no shes not she's just a stupid woman & a shit performer! :p

no wonder blondes are thick! it's all those chemicals they soak ito their brains!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrogen_peroxide

Blondes aren't thick thankyou very much and peroxide doesn't change a person's intelligence.

As for the video, it's a wonderful work of art and I like it. I like the intro with the meaningful story. Alot of people don't get it but I like that it makes you think about what it means.

I am interested in Vigilant Citizen's take on this even though it will be a "she's a satanist!" type of analysis to fit in with his and his follower's beliefs.

lauren_almighty
01-03-2011, 12:44 PM

There is definitely Illuminati symbolism, there's no doubt about that. It's the most obvious I have ever seen. I also like how she incorporated almost every conspiracy theory into the theme. There's GOAT (Government Owned Alien Territory), mirror images (showing Baphomet and other things), the all seeing eye and the reptilian looking birth scenes.... I could go on.

However, even though there is alot of symbolism and imagery that can be called satanic or Illuminati themed, I actually think it is an anti-Illuminati video. (Yes I did just say that). :rolleyes:

I know that in this industry there are people in control, but because of the message that this video has it looks to me that Gaga and her team are playing with the Illuminati theme rather than showing that the Illuminati are behind it because the song has an uplifting message.

01-03-2011, 03:57 PM
DIRECTED BY THIS OPEN SATANIST!
Jonas Ã…kerlund - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_9GAwD8C7wBw/SrVrcOP-j4I/AAAAAAAAAvU/QwXTGu0QlX4/s320/akerlund+baphomet.jpg

And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who [is] like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? Revelation 13:4 KJV

the_ohmbudsman
01-03-2011, 06:05 PM
After watching the intro when the music comes in I just thought, this is rubbish! The song itself isn't all that, so why do you think she makes these whacky video's? Because she knows that the music isn't all that, and the video's are to keep peoples attention. She's also playing around with creation myths, so what! Big deal...

Somethings are just rubbish! This is one of them and more than likely the more she carries on the more "rubbish" her act will become! ;)

messed_up_faerie
01-03-2011, 06:39 PM
DIRECTED BY THIS OPEN SATANIST!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonas_Akerlund

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_9GAwD8C7wBw/SrVrcOP-j4I/AAAAAAAAAvU/QwXTGu0QlX4/s320/akerlund+baphomet.jpg

And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who [is] like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? Revelation 13:4 KJV

Actually, It was directed by Nick Knight.
Gaga has worked with Akerlund in the past but his latest work was the britney spears video.

coffeehead
03-03-2011, 12:58 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV1FrqwZyKw

At this point, if you've been on sites such as this, read any of the material about NWO, monarch programming and its symbols, the elite agenda, 9/11, or anything at all amiss with your reality as presented to you through media etc- and you still dismiss this as mere coincidence then you are willfully ignorant. If you are willfully ignorant and wish to remain plugged into the matrix so that your perception can remain undisturbed, then by all means do so. I would implore you not to try and convince others that the world is only what is seen. That there is nothing and has never been anything evil, malicious, or malevolent about anything having to do with the governments, news and entertainment media etc.

One can only remain blinded at this point purposely. You recognized that indeed something was afoot, but it was too terrible for you to hear. The reality of the depth to which all of this goes was so beyond anything a sane logical human being could conceive, that you simply chose not to believe it. Your choice, but those of us who understand these things to be horrifically true are not fools. It's happening for real whether we want it to or not.

I can speak for myself when I say I get no joy out of what I know about this whole illuminati thing. It doesn't give me something to do as a hobby to research these things and see how it not only effect myself but everyone in the world in one way or another. I'm not a conspiracy theorist, because things cease to be theories once they are proven to be true. Having this particular knowledge makes me aware but also sad. Sad because there are people who simply will not accept this until they are forcibly unplugged by those who really have been running the show. When the curtain is lifted and all that was speculated about will be seen in pure daylight for all to see, it's these people in denial who are just gonna crumble where they stand. Not gonna be able to handle it.

I hope for all our sakes that we are totally mistaken about all this, but in my heart of hearts I know this stuff is real.

i'll leave you too decide what to think of this video and the quote from the start of said video.
“This is the manifesto of Mother Monster. On Goat, a government-owned alien territory in space, a birth of magnificent and magical proportions took place. But the birth was not finite. It was infinite. As the womb slumbered and the mitosis of the future began, it was perceived that this infamous moment in life is not temporal, it is eternal. And thus began the beginning of the new race, a race within the race of humanity. A race which bears no prejudice, no judgement, but boundless freedom.

But on that same day as the eternal mother hovered in the multiverse another more terrifying birth took place: the birth of evil. And as she herself split into two, rotating in agony between two ultimate forces, the pendulum of choice began its dance. It seems easy you imagine togravitate instantly and unwaveringly towards good. But she wondered, ‘How can I protect something so perfect without evil?’”

Clearly the last world she says is EVIL. She represents the birth of evil. That is all.

jconnar
03-03-2011, 03:34 AM
http://i1.squidoocdn.com/resize/squidoo_images/250/draft_lens5923212module119808601photo_1284552596bo rn_this_way_lady_gaga_t

The following day her tattoo was revealed when she was walking through Los Angeles International Airport. On her left thigh the tattoo is of a unicorn with the words BORN THIS WAY wrapped around the unicorn's horn. The significance of the unicorn is yet to be explained

The serpent so often shown wound around the trunk of the tree usually signifies the mind--the power of thought--and is the eternal tempter or urge which leads all rational creatures to the ultimate discovery of reality and thus overthrows the rule of the gods. The serpent hidden in the foliage of the universal tree represents the cosmic mind; and in the human tree, the individualized intellect.

The unicorn, or monoceros, was a most curious creation of the ancient initiates. It is described by Thomas Boreman as "a beast, which though doubted of by many writers, yet is by others thus described: He has but one horn, and that an exceedingly rich one, growing out of the middle of his forehead. His head resembles an hart's, his feet an elephant's, his tail a boar's, and the rest of his body an horse's. The horn is about a foot and half in length. His voice is like the lowing of an ox. His mane and hair are of a yellowish colour. His horn is as hard as iron, and as rough as any file, twisted or curled, like a flaming sword; very straight, sharp, and every where black, excepting the point. Great virtues are attributed to it, in expelling of poison and curing of several diseases. He is not a beast of prey. " (See Redgrove's Bygone Beliefs.)

While the unicorn is mentioned several times in Scripture, no proof has yet been discovered of its existence. There are a number of drinking horns in various museums presumably fashioned from its spike. It is reasonably certain, however, that these drinking vessels were really made either from the tusks of some large mammal or the horn of a rhinoceros. J. P. Lundy believes that the horn of the unicorn symbolizes the hem of salvation mentioned by St. Luke which, pricking the hearts of men, turns them to a consideration of salvation through Christ. Mediæval Christian mystics employed the unicorn as an emblem of Christ, and this creature must therefore signify the spiritual life in man. The single horn of the unicorn may represent the pineal gland, or third eye, which is the spiritual cognition center in the brain. The unicorn was adopted by the Mysteries as a symbol of the illumined spiritual nature of the initiate, the horn with which it defends itself being the flaming sword of the spiritual doctrine against, which nothing can prevail.

In the Book of Lambspring, a rare Hermetic tract, appears an engraving showing a deer and a unicorn standing together in a wood. The picture is accompanied by the following text: "The Sages say truly that two animals are in this forest: One glorious, beautiful, and swift, a great and strong deer; the other an unicorn. * * * If we apply the parable of our art, we shall call the forest the body. * * * The unicorn will be the spirit at all times. The deer desires no other name but that of the soul; * * *. He that knows how to tame and master them by art, to couple them together, and to lead them in and our of the form, may justly be called a Master."

Interesting

lauren_almighty
03-03-2011, 06:09 AM
Interesting

Indeed.

the_ohmbudsman
03-03-2011, 07:16 AM
At this point, if you've been on sites such as this, read any of the material about NWO, monarch programming and its symbols, the elite agenda, 9/11, or anything at all amiss with your reality as presented to you through media etc- and you still dismiss this as mere coincidence then you are willfully ignorant. If you are willfully ignorant and wish to remain plugged into the matrix so that your perception can remain undisturbed, then by all means do so. I would implore you not to try and convince others that the world is only what is seen. That there is nothing and has never been anything evil, malicious, or malevolent about anything having to do with the governments, news and entertainment media etc.

One can only remain blinded at this point purposely. You recognized that indeed something was afoot, but it was too terrible for you to hear. The reality of the depth to which all of this goes was so beyond anything a sane logical human being could conceive, that you simply chose not to believe it. Your choice, but those of us who understand these things to be horrifically true are not fools. It's happening for real whether we want it to or not.

I can speak for myself when I say I get no joy out of what I know about this whole illuminati thing. It doesn't give me something to do as a hobby to research these things and see how it not only effect myself but everyone in the world in one way or another. I'm not a conspiracy theorist, because things cease to be theories once they are proven to be true. Having this particular knowledge makes me aware but also sad. Sad because there are people who simply will not accept this until they are forcibly unplugged by those who really have been running the show. When the curtain is lifted and all that was speculated about will be seen in pure daylight for all to see, it's these people in denial who are just gonna crumble where they stand. Not gonna be able to handle it.

I hope for all our sakes that we are totally mistaken about all this, but in my heart of hearts I know this stuff is real.

i'll leave you too decide what to think of this video and the quote from the start of said video.
“This is the manifesto of Mother Monster. On Goat, a government-owned alien territory in space, a birth of magnificent and magical proportions took place. But the birth was not finite. It was infinite. As the womb slumbered and the mitosis of the future began, it was perceived that this infamous moment in life is not temporal, it is eternal. And thus began the beginning of the new race, a race within the race of humanity. A race which bears no prejudice, no judgement, but boundless freedom.

But on that same day as the eternal mother hovered in the multiverse another more terrifying birth took place: the birth of evil. And as she herself split into two, rotating in agony between two ultimate forces, the pendulum of choice began its dance. It seems easy you imagine togravitate instantly and unwaveringly towards good. But she wondered, ‘How can I protect something so perfect without evil?’”

Clearly the last world she says is EVIL. She represents the birth of evil. That is all.

Notice the Lady Gaga blow up dolly - sex toy, at the beginning, after the Unicorn?

If you take this stuff seriously then you give it power! I watched this video a couple of times and if you get emotional about it, either love it or hate it, you give it power. Best thing to do file under Rubbish! Put it where it belongs: in the dustbin of your mind!

jconnar
03-03-2011, 10:08 AM
Indeed.

Notice also in the video. The first thing you see is the unicorn inside an inverted triangle.

Then the second last thing you see is a unicorn inside a triangle the right way up.

Inverted triangle could mean, spiritual nature subversive in matter, while a triangle the right way up could mean spiritual nature liberated from matter.

If the unicorn represented the spiritual nature this would further point to the fact.

The last thing you see after the unicorn in a triangle the right way up is a picture of Gaga with the death face paint inside the triangle. To die of the world, to die of the material sense, to die of worldly desires, means to be liberated spiritually?

But on that same day as the eternal mother hovered in the multiverse another more terrifying birth took place: the birth of evil. And as she herself split into two,

Duality

rotating in agony between two ultimate forces

The positive force, the negative force. The force between opposites.

the pendulum of choice began its dance. It seems easy you imagine to gravitate instantly and unwaveringly towards good. But she wondered, ‘How can I protect something so perfect without evil?’”

If there is such a thing as balance, meaning that if all forces are continuously balancing themselves, then out of evil comes good, and out of good comes evil.

There are other features of the operation of this Principle of Rhythm of which we wish to speak at this point. There comes into its operations that which is known as the Law of Compensation. One of the definitions or meanings of the word “Compensate” is, “to counterbalance,” which is the sense in which the Hermetists use the term. It is this Law of Compensation to which the Kybalion refers when it says: “The measure of the swing to the right is the measure of the swing to the left; rhythm compensates.”

The Law of Compensation is that the swing in one direction determines the swing in the opposite direction, or to the opposite pole–the one balances, or counterbalances, the other. On the Physical Plane we see many examples of this Law. The pendulum of the clock swings a certain distance to the right, and then an equal distance to the left. The seasons balance each other in the same way. The tides follow the same Law. And the same Law is manifested in all the phenomena of Rhythm.

The pendulum, with a short swing in one direction, has but a short swing in the other; while the long swing to the right invariably means the long swing to the left. An object hurled upward to a certain height has an equal distance to traverse on its return. The force with which a projectile is sent upward a mile is reproduced when the projectile returns to the earth on its return journey. This Law is constant on the Physical Plane, as reference to the standard authorities will show you.

But the Hermetists carry it still further. They teach that a man's mental states are subject to the same Law. The man who enjoys keenly, is subject to keen suffering; while he who The Kybalion feels but little pain is capable of feeling but little joy. The pig suffers but little mentally, and enjoys but little–he is compensated. And on the other hand, there are other animals who enjoy keenly, but whose nervous organism and temperament cause them to suffer exquisite degrees of pain. And so it is with Man. There are temperaments which permit of but low degrees of enjoyment, and equally low degrees of suffering; while there are others which permit the most intense enjoyment, but also the most intense suffering. The rule is that the capacity for pain and pleasure, in each individual, are balanced. The Law of Compensation is in full operation here.

http://www.hermetics.org/pdf/kybalion.pdf

lauren_almighty
03-03-2011, 10:15 AM
Notice also in the video. The first thing you see is the unicorn inside an inverted triangle.

Then the second last thing you see is a unicorn inside a triangle the right way up.

Inverted triangle could mean, spiritual nature subversive in matter, while a triangle the right way up could mean spiritual nature liberated from matter.

If the unicorn represented the spiritual nature this would further point to the fact.

The last thing you see after the unicorn in a triangle the right way up is a picture of Gaga with the death face paint inside the triangle. To die of the world, to die of the material sense, to die of worldly desires, means to be liberated spiritually?

Duality

The positive force, the negative force. The force between opposites.

If there is such a thing as balance, meaning that if all forces are continuously balancing themselves, then out of evil comes good, and out of good comes evil.

http://www.hermetics.org/pdf/kybalion.pdf

I like you. I like how you are questioning it and looking for other meanings instead of just discarding it as satanic. People say she's satanic because there was a triangle and then that's the end of the discussion.

I know people who disliked the intro because they didn't understand it. But they don't try to understand it so they just assume it was never meant to be understood. Lady Gaga doesn't just shock for the sake of shocking, she makes art that is open to interpretation.

disorder2k8
03-03-2011, 10:19 AM
Lady gaga creates macabre and twisted visuals like heavy metal bands do[especially the heavier types], I just don't think its entertaining.

edelweiss
03-03-2011, 10:35 AM
To me she looks like a clone of young Queen Elizabeth II

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?p=1059684935&highlight=Gaga#post1059684935
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?p=1059689326&highlight=Gaga#post1059689326

and shares many genes with Chelsea Clinton

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/03/02/article-0-0D714A61000005DC-198_306x558.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/03/02/article-0-0D7149D4000005DC-643_634x498.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/03/02/article-0-0D718D20000005DC-894_306x609.jpg

Government Hooker (sic)

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1362369/Lady-Gaga-does-stylist-Nicola-Formichetti-proud-Thierry-Mugler-catwalk.html

jconnar
03-03-2011, 11:06 AM
I like how you are questioning it and looking for other meanings instead of just discarding it as satanic.

I believe all truths are but only half truths. If I thought I had found 100% truth why would I bother searching for more truth if all had been found? If the 100% truth I had found was actually not truth at all, I would be living in ignorance with no escape.

flint island
03-03-2011, 07:33 PM
I like you. I like how you are questioning it and looking for other meanings instead of just discarding it as satanic. People say she's satanic because there was a triangle and then that's the end of the discussion.

I know people who disliked the intro because they didn't understand it. But they don't try to understand it so they just assume it was never meant to be understood. Lady Gaga doesn't just shock for the sake of shocking, she makes art that is open to interpretation.

I follow Lady Gaga on Twitter.

Lauren you on Twitter ?

meksar
03-03-2011, 10:17 PM

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?p=1059684935&highlight=Gaga#post1059684935
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?p=1059689326&highlight=Gaga#post1059689326

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/03/02/article-0-0D714A61000005DC-198_306x558.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/03/02/article-0-0D7149D4000005DC-643_634x498.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/03/02/article-0-0D718D20000005DC-894_306x609.jpg

Government Hooker (sic)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqXSB7glctg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1362369/Lady-Gaga-does-stylist-Nicola-Formichetti-proud-Thierry-Mugler-catwalk.html

She did a Masonic handshake with the Queen which can be seen in a thread i posted a while back. She is one of the more openly Satanic people in the music industry and does some depraved performances like at the VMA, it is a no brainer that she is a Satanist.

Did Lady Gaga Have Rival Murdered?

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=134356

lauren_almighty
03-03-2011, 11:37 PM
She did a Masonic handshake with the Queen which can be seen in a thread i posted a while back. She is one of the more openly Satanic people in the music industry and does some depraved performances like at the VMA, it is a no brainer that she is a Satanist.

Did Lady Gaga Have Rival Murdered?

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=134356

It looked like a regular handshake to me.:rolleyes:

And her "rival" is nothing like her. It's just a load of shitty publicity.

lauren_almighty
03-03-2011, 11:40 PM
I follow Lady Gaga on Twitter.

Lauren you on Twitter ?

Yeah but only for Lady Gaga. :D

meksar
04-03-2011, 12:22 AM
It looked like a regular handshake to me.:rolleyes:

And her "rival" is nothing like her. It's just a load of shitty publicity.

She is shaking hands with the most powerful woman in the world who is 100% empowered by the Darkside and is not human, GaGa makes raunchy music for little girls and promotes everything from blowjobs, lesbianism and poisoning your partner. She is Illuminati like the rest of the mind control types who push it on the masses.

It happens all the time in the Music Industry and Hollywood, people are merely products that are put on the shelf until they pass their sell by date and some products are tested and put on trial but are taken off the shelf sooner rather than later.

whatistruth
04-03-2011, 01:53 PM
She is shaking hands with the most powerful woman in the world who is 100% empowered by the Darkside and is not human, GaGa makes raunchy music for little girls and promotes everything from blowjobs, lesbianism and poisoning your partner. She is Illuminati like the rest of the mind control types who push it on the masses.

It happens all the time in the Music Industry and Hollywood, people are merely products that are put on the shelf until they pass their sell by date and some products are tested and put on trial but are taken off the shelf sooner rather than later.

Who is this 'most powerful women in the world' you speak of?

Oh yeah, anyone who listens to lady gaga is going to start giving blowjobs, then turn lesbian, then poison her partner. (hopefully in that order)

hadabusa
04-03-2011, 01:58 PM
Interesting

i say she dont know herself what it means.

as for satanists, well, i leave ppl +their dumb religions alone.

meksar
04-03-2011, 07:39 PM

Oh yeah, anyone who listens to lady gaga is going to start giving blowjobs, then turn lesbian, then poison her partner. (hopefully in that order)

The Queen of England who goes into a Dungeon and turns into a lizard, she also eats a lot of children. Anyone who listens to Lady Gaga is mentally sick and should be sectioned i'm afraid to say.

lauren_almighty
04-03-2011, 07:52 PM

I have never done those things.

But I have worn dresses made of meat, given birth to a machine gun and poisoned a diner full of people and it's all Gaga's fault.

lauren_almighty
04-03-2011, 07:55 PM
The Queen of England who goes into a Dungeon and turns into a lizard, she also eats a lot of children. Anyone who listens to Lady Gaga is mentally sick and should be sectioned i'm afraid to say.

:rolleyes:

domino1108
04-03-2011, 08:01 PM
She came on the scene as quick as a flash, the new madonna. Another cunt to add to the already overfilled genre of talentless twots:D

messed_up_faerie
04-03-2011, 11:05 PM

ROFLMFAO
That is literally the funniest post I have EVER read ANYWHERE. Irony, anyone?

meksar
04-03-2011, 11:30 PM
ROFLMFAO
That is literally the funniest post I have EVER read ANYWHERE. Irony, anyone?

Well at least you found it funny.

stipey
05-03-2011, 12:00 AM
specially the part where this little old lady turns into a 7 foot tall reptilian looking like Godzilla. thats even funnier..:D

nobodyswife
05-03-2011, 02:57 AM

Government Hooker (sic)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqXSB7glctg

Government Hooker ? Don't tell me she finally realised that that's exactly what she is ...sold out muppett to the Illuminati stooges...

Figures Thierry Muggler designed the Zumanity costumes for the Cirque du Soleil. The only circus show on earth for adults only and where the animals are human.

Muggler's best known perfumes : Angel and Alien

velma
05-03-2011, 03:18 PM
In 'Born this way' Lady Gag says, "I'm giving birth to evil" and is shown opening her skinny legs to birth the spawn of Satan, presumably.

Now the 'government hooker' is urging Senator Mark Grisanti of Buffalo in her 'twits' to support the civil marriage equality bill.

I'm afraid that's where we are going next, with degenerates like her acting as political advisors and pundits. God help us!

We have reached rock-fucking-bottom and there is nowhere else to go but purgatory.

"Be a queen, don't be a drag..." and there is no 'homosexual agenda?'

Righty-oh! :rolleyes:

torus
05-03-2011, 09:48 PM
I can imagine Dubya, Cheney, and fellow criminals getting down to Lady Kaka; "c'mon Dick, let's bomb the living shit out of them f-in ragheads! God doesn't make mistakes Dick, cuz' baby, we were born this way."

torus
05-03-2011, 09:48 PM
And I still think she's an ugly, pretentious, skank.

troubled
05-03-2011, 10:12 PM
I can imagine Dubya, Cheney, and fellow criminals getting down to Lady Kaka; "c'mon Dick, let's bomb the living shit out of them f-in ragheads! God doesn't make mistakes Dick, cuz' baby, we were born this way."
i see them as Rihanna fans

torus
05-03-2011, 11:53 PM
"and all the rag-head birth defects? screw 'em Dick, God doesn't make mistakes....born that way Dick"

She's a perfect example of the American Barbie, crotch-snot, polaraoid-a-whore, mascara gone wrong, etc...Her obligatory tattoo, catwalk strutting, is just so " out there" and independent. As cutting edge as the Pope in his regalia.

whatistruth
06-03-2011, 01:46 AM
Yes, I find it pretentious too.

'God doesn't make mistakes'?
Hitler, anyone?
Royalty?
Every bad person who's ever lived?

If it's just intended as some throw away line that's not meant to be taken literally then it's even worse songwriting.

lauren_almighty
06-03-2011, 08:57 AM
Yes, I find it pretentious too.

'God doesn't make mistakes'?
Hitler, anyone?
Royalty?
Every bad person who's ever lived?

If it's just intended as some throw away line that's not meant to be taken literally then it's even worse songwriting.

Obviously there's an exception to everything. Everybody has their flaws. Lady Gaga is saying it's ok to look different or be homosexual. She never said it's ok to be a fucking Nazi.

lauren_almighty
06-03-2011, 09:01 AM
In 'Born this way' Lady Gag says, "I'm giving birth to evil" and is shown opening her skinny legs to birth the spawn of Satan, presumably.

Now the 'government hooker' is urging Senator Mark Grisanti of Buffalo in her 'twits' to support the civil marriage equality bill.

I'm afraid that's where we are going next, with degenerates like her acting as political advisors and pundits. God help us!

We have reached rock-fucking-bottom and there is nowhere else to go but purgatory.

Righty-oh! :rolleyes:

There are alot of openly gay people in the world today and they don't have alot of rights. At least somebody is using their star power to do something good to make a difference to people's lives. Which is what we in the truth movement are supposed to be doing by the way. But we just sit on our asses and complain on the internet. :rolleyes:

edelweiss
06-03-2011, 09:12 AM
There are alot of openly gay people in the world today and they don't have alot of rights.

I do not know a single right which homosexuals don't have.
Can you mention one?

That gaga person imho is a perfect muppet of the satanic rulers and a "monarch" who is to brainwash the children.

lauren_almighty
06-03-2011, 09:24 AM
I do not know a single right which homosexuals don't have.
Can you mention one?

That gaga person imho is a perfect muppet of the satanic rulers and a "monarch" who is to brainwash the children.

They have only had rights recently. The thing about gays in the military only got changed recently. Gaga campaigned for that.

Your opinions about war and the army etc, are not valid because it was the principle more than anything. The meat dress represented that we're all dead meat, not gay meat or straight meat. Once we're dead our sexuality doesn't matter anymore.

edelweiss
06-03-2011, 09:49 AM
They have only had rights recently. The thing about gays in the military only got changed recently. Gaga campaigned for that.

I think wars are incited by the same satanic elite who programme the gaga meat.

I am anti war, pro peace, pro freedom of soul, mind, body.

Your opinions about war and the army etc, are not valid because it was the principle more than anything. The meat dress represented that we're all dead meat, not gay meat or straight meat. Once we're dead our sexuality doesn't matter anymore.

The gaga thing and you may be dead meat if you think so.

I am a spiritual being who chose to incarnate for special reasons.

Sexuality is important for incarnation and thus to develop - or degenerate - the soul.

There are alot of openly gay people in the world today and they don't have alot of rights.

Which rights are they lacking?

lauren_almighty
06-03-2011, 10:05 AM
I think wars are incited by the same satanic elite who programme the gaga meat.

I am anti war, pro peace, pro freedom of soul, mind, body.

I am very anti war, it was the principle that I was talking about. I don't like that she campaigned for soldiers, but I appreciate that she stood up for people and fought for their rights.

The gaga thing and you may be dead meat if you think so.

I am a spiritual being who chose to incarnate for special reasons.

Sexuality is important for incarnation and thus to develop - or degenerate - the soul.

We are more than our bodies. Once we are dead we are not a part of our meat suits anymore. That's what the meat dress represented. However, I am a vegetarian so the meat dress actually disgusted me but I still appreciate the significance of it.

Which rights are they lacking?

I don't know, I assume they have them all by now but my last post implied that it's only been recently that they had them and that Gaga helped them to campaign for them. Stop nitpicking.

They may have their rights but not everybody is accepting of them. There are still alot of homophobic people.

edelweiss
06-03-2011, 10:25 AM
I am very anti war, it was the principle that I was talking about. I don't like that she campaigned for soldiers, but I appreciate that she stood up for people and fought for their rights.

You appreciate that she "fights" for the rights of homosexuals to be part of the satanic war machinery???

I don't know

So you don't know but claim they have not many.

I assume they have them all by now

So you assume they have them all by now but at the same time claim "they don't have alot of rights."

it's only been recently that they had them

You also know who did this?
Does this mean the ruling satanic elite in fact is kind of philanthropic?

They may have their rights but not everybody is accepting of them. There are still alot of homophobic people.

Homophobic, racist, antisemite and many more are newspeak terms used by the rulers to divide the slaves.

You are a human being, part of mankind. If you do not behave antisocial you will be well accepted and respecte.
Nobody can take away your basic human rights, except yourself, if you seperate yourself by insisting you are oh so different.

lauren_almighty
06-03-2011, 10:37 AM
You appreciate that she "fights" for the rights of homosexuals to be part of the satanic war machinery???

So you don't know but claim they have not many.

So you assume they have them all by now but at the same time claim "they don't have alot of rights."

You also know who did this?
Does this mean the ruling satanic elite in fact is kind of philanthropic?

Homophobic, racist, antisemite and many more are newspeak terms used by the rulers to divide the slaves.

You are a human being, part of mankind. If you do not behave antisocial you will be well accepted and respecte.
Nobody can take away your basic human rights, except yourself, if you seperate yourself by insisting you are oh so different.

*yawn*

I'm bored now.

domino1108
07-03-2011, 03:09 AM
Karl Pilkington:)

cotarddelusion
11-03-2011, 04:20 PM
It does baffle me, that a person can transform from this...

http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/ss107/Dropdown90/Ladygaganormaal.jpg

to this...

http://www.milliontalks.com/uploads/monthly_02_2011/post-6-089913800%201297919383_thumb.jpg

Without some form of manipulation on the part of a team of miscreants in the music buisness who got there filthy claws on her to make a few bucks. She is just a plaything for some very corupt and greedy individuals. She always appears to be in such a drunken-daze whenever I see her make apperences, her voice has such a hideous slur to it and everything she says appears "scripted". She doesn't come accross as a free, outspoken, oppinionated woman... more like a programmed robot. She acts like someone under the influence of some form of very powerful anti-depressant or medication. One would speculate she is under some form of trance and that she is lost within herself. I don't think she has a clue whats going on. People can have an unusual style but still come accross as a natural, but she doesn't in the slightest. Its like her evolution and growth as a young adult women has been stunted and is actually in a process of reverse, she comes accross to me as "child like"... like a helpless, easily corupted little girl.

Her new video just made me feel uneasy. So much symbolism. I was taken a-back, and I am not easily shocked what so ever. I feel for her and all of her fans to be honest who are oblivious to what the video is about and portrays. Its scary.

lauren_almighty
11-03-2011, 05:31 PM

to this...

http://www.glamourvanity.com/photos/lady-gaga-face-implants.jpg

Without some form of manipulation on the part of a team of miscreants in the music buisness who got there filthy claws on her to make a few bucks. She is just a plaything for some very corupt and greedy individuals. She always appears to be in such a drunken-daze whenever I see her make apperences, her voice has such a hideous slur to it and everything she says appears "scripted". She doesn't come accross as a free, outspoken, oppinionated woman... more like a programmed robot. She acts like someone under the influence of some form of very powerful anti-depressant or medication. One would speculate she is under some form of trance and that she is lost within herself. I don't think she has a clue whats going on. People can have an unusual style but still come accross as a natural, but she doesn't in the slightest. Its like her evolution and growth as a young adult women has been stunted and is actually in a process of reverse, she comes accross to me as "child like"... like a helpless, easily corupted little girl.

Her new video just made me feel uneasy. So much symbolism. I was taken a-back, and I am not easily shocked what so ever. I feel for her and all of her fans to be honest who are oblivious to what the video is about and portrays. Its scary.

She was a teenager there and I don't see an expression of her personality in any of her teenage photos.

People have make overs all the time that coincide with changes in their lives. It's not a conspiracy. I recently had a big makeover should I be worried that I went from one extreme to the other? I've been Stepforded now. :p

ra86
11-03-2011, 07:15 PM

to this...

http://www.glamourvanity.com/photos/lady-gaga-face-implants.jpg

She doesn't come accross as a free, outspoken, oppinionated woman...

I'll completely agree with this. She has been built up into something she is not. But then again, when a singer has an opinion, they generally won't get as many fans. I've noticed she says the same stuff in interviews, but then if thats what keeps her audience sweet, why the hell not.

eventeen92
12-03-2011, 12:54 AM
I'll completely agree with this. She has been built up into something she is not. But then again, when a singer has an opinion, they generally won't get as many fans. I've noticed she says the same stuff in interviews, but then if thats what keeps her audience sweet, why the hell not.

She is a performance artist. Shes wearing a costume!

domino1108
12-03-2011, 02:24 AM
i think Lady Gaga is more popular than hitler ach yaa:p

the_ohmbudsman
12-03-2011, 09:06 AM
She was a teenager there and I don't see an expression of her personality in any of her teenage photos.

People have make overs all the time that coincide with changes in their lives. It's not a conspiracy. I recently had a big makeover should I be worried that I went from one extreme to the other? I've been Stepforded now. :p

I saw pictures of her on the TV one now and the other when she still had dark hair but was signed to a record company. She looks like a better human being with dark hair, why would she change into such a "monster"!

Sure it's a makeover and not a makeunder - not in your case Lauren but in the case of Lady GaGa, all in the name of entertainment! :eek:

lauren_almighty
12-03-2011, 03:16 PM
I saw pictures of her on the TV one now and the other when she still had dark hair but was signed to a record company. She looks like a better human being with dark hair, why would she change into such a "monster"!

Sure it's a makeover and not a makeunder - not in your case Lauren but in the case of Lady GaGa, all in the name of entertainment! :eek:

Like somebody already mentioned, she is a performance artist and is wearing a costume and hiding behind a mask. She is an insecure person who hides behind the Lady Gaga persona. “When I wake up in the morning, I feel just like any other insecure 24-year old girl. Then I say, ‘Bitch, you’re Lady Gaga, you get up and walk the walk today.’”

the_ohmbudsman
13-03-2011, 11:41 AM
Like somebody already mentioned, she is a performance artist and is wearing a costume and hiding behind a mask. She is an insecure person who hides behind the Lady Gaga persona. “When I wake up in the morning, I feel just like any other insecure 24-year old girl. Then I say, ‘Bitch, you’re Lady Gaga, you get up and walk the walk today.’”

Why does the mask have to be so ugly?

the_ohmbudsman
13-03-2011, 11:46 AM

This looks like the girl you'd want to meet your mother!

http://www.milliontalks.com/uploads/monthly_02_2011/post-6-089913800%201297919383_thumb.jpg

This looks like the girl you'd want to give your children nightmares with! Skelotor! There is a horror film from the early 80's a bout a woman that has to have fresh young people's body's to drain of blood and life force to keep her self looking young - for some reason Lady Gaga reminds me of this woman - if anyone knows the film I'm talking about, please let me know - thanks.

Her new video just made me feel uneasy. So much symbolism. I was taken a-back, and I am not easily shocked what so ever. I feel for her and all of her fans to be honest who are oblivious to what the video is about and portrays. Its scary.[/QUOTE]

lauren_almighty
13-03-2011, 12:07 PM
Why does the mask have to be so ugly?

Because people are ugly and her fans look up to her because she tells people it's ok to be ugly and to love yourself and accept your flaws.

Why do people have to point out other people's ugliness?

This looks like the girl you'd want to meet your mother!

This looks like the girl you'd want to give your children nightmares with! Skelotor! There is a horror film from the early 80's a bout a woman that has to have fresh young people's body's to drain of blood and life force to keep her self looking young - for some reason Lady Gaga reminds me of this woman - if anyone knows the film I'm talking about, please let me know - thanks.

Her new video just made me feel uneasy. So much symbolism. I was taken a-back, and I am not easily shocked what so ever. I feel for her and all of her fans to be honest who are oblivious to what the video is about and portrays. Its scary.[/QUOTE]

What story is the video trying to tell? What does the alien theme represent? Why don't you find out? I know what it portrays but I'm not one of those who has a knee jerk reaction just because there was Illuminati symbolism. It was definitely put there on purpose but why? ;)

edelweiss
13-03-2011, 12:16 PM
Because people are ugly and her fans look up to her because she tells people it's ok to be ugly and to love yourself and accept your flaws.

Are they?
Do they?

Your ideology. Not mine.

http://forum.davidicke.com/image.php?u=26772&dateline=1298989148

lauren_almighty
13-03-2011, 12:23 PM
Are they?
Do they?

Your ideology. Not mine.

http://forum.davidicke.com/image.php?u=26772&dateline=1298989148

My comment was a reply to the comment that I quoted. Stop being a shit stirrer.

What has my avatar got to do with anything? :rolleyes:

edelweiss
13-03-2011, 12:26 PM
My comment was a reply to the comment that I quoted.
Stop being a shit stirrer.

What has my avatar got to do with anything?:rolleyes:

My comment was a response to your reply to the comment that you quoted.

Stop calling me names.

Your avatar reflects the ideology of your comment.

lauren_almighty
13-03-2011, 12:27 PM
My comment was a response to your reply to the comment that you quoted.

Stop calling me names.

Your avatar reflects the ideology of your comment.

How so?

shocker
13-03-2011, 02:00 PM

....1 song about homosexuality and its gay agenda....countless thousands of heterosexual songs and there's no mention of a straight agenda. It cant be one way only I'm afraid.

you also mention she gives birth to "evil"....well, she also gave birth to "good" too, but that seems to have been forgotten.

discuss.........

;)

lauren_almighty
13-03-2011, 02:12 PM
....1 song about homosexuality and its gay agenda....countless thousands of heterosexual songs and there's no mention of a straight agenda. It cant be one way only I'm afraid.

you also mention she gives birth to "evil"....well, she also gave birth to "good" too, but that seems to have been forgotten.

discuss.........

;)

I like you. ;)

shocker
13-03-2011, 02:35 PM
I like you. ;)

I like you too ;)

armoured_amazon
13-03-2011, 02:42 PM
I had a little giggle this morning, when I found Lady Gaga's mgt asking for pitches for new material. And all her little monsters think she writes her music. No, she just puts a writing credit on what someone else wrote. LOL.

I wasn't laughing at the fact that she orders songs in, just that her fans always tout her songwriting as a talent of hers. Lmfao.

lauren_almighty
13-03-2011, 02:50 PM
I find it funny that songwriters look down their nose at other songwriters because they couldn't possibly have written this song or that song because they dress like this and they look like that.

Lady Gaga could have a brain like Einstein for all we know, just because she doesn't put it to good use doesn't make her an airhead bimbo. It's the same with everybody in the world. So much intelligence is being wasted.

armoured_amazon
13-03-2011, 02:54 PM
I find it funny that songwriters look down their nose at other songwriters because they couldn't possibly have written this song or that song because they dress like this and they look like that.

Lady Gaga could have a brain like Einstein for all we know, just because she doesn't put it to good use doesn't make her an airhead bimbo. It's the same with everybody in the world. So much intelligence is being wasted.

I'm not looking down my nose at LGG; I'm laughing at how her fans swallow media spin. Nor did I say she was a bimbo. I reiterate, I am laughing at how a publicist will put something out about an artist, and his/her fans will parrot it as truth.

Oh, and the most important point is she's not a songwriter! Hence requests for song pitches from songwriters that she will be credited as writing.

Ghost-writing is not exclusive to literature and celebrity 'auto'biographies. And I don't consider myself to be a songwriter; I just have remaining subscription to said site that was paid for ages ago, so every now and then I have a look at the pitches.

the_ohmbudsman
14-03-2011, 09:29 AM

But the point is "why make yourself extremely ugly when you weren't before?" Also are people ugly?

What story is the video trying to tell? What does the alien theme represent? Why don't you find out? I know what it portrays but I'm not one of those who has a knee jerk reaction just because there was Illuminati symbolism. It was definitely put there on purpose but why? ;)

Mmm? I just think that anyone in a postion of creativity can dabble in the occult and creation myths, but that doesn't mean to say they know what they are talking about? It may be their art, their expression - but I think it's a waste of time to get too into analysing this shit - sometimes it's better to just file it under "rubbish" and not bother thinking about it too much. Because many people if they had the money to waste and the position, could make a video expousing their own views on the creation of life and what it's all about - but that doesn't mean it's credible or means anything.

But like you say what things mean are all down to personal interpretation. But why is Lady gaga so obsessed with skulls, skeleton's and death? Making a perfume that smells of blood and semen etc? Also I wonder if she's had butt implants? ha ha! :D

lauren_almighty
14-03-2011, 10:21 AM
But the point is "why make yourself extremely ugly when you weren't before?" Also are people ugly?

No Lady Gaga wasn't ugly but she was bullied and that makes people believe that they are ugly. She was apparently picked on for her big italian nose and her rabbit teeth. Which is believable because I've seen those nasty comments on the Lady Gaga symbolism thread. So now she emphasises her flaws so that she can be somebody for her fans to relate to because there are alot of insecure people out there.

Not all people are ugly. What I meant was that we all have our flaws. Some just happen to be more fortunate than others. But why focus on that eh? That's shit stirring behaviour because you focused on a part of my comment that can be used to cause a fight. I've seen it all before. :rolleyes:

Mmm? I just think that anyone in a postion of creativity can dabble in the occult and creation myths, but that doesn't mean to say they know what they are talking about? It may be their art, their expression - but I think it's a waste of time to get too into analysing this shit - sometimes it's better to just file it under "rubbish" and not bother thinking about it too much. Because many people if they had the money to waste and the position, could make a video expousing their own views on the creation of life and what it's all about - but that doesn't mean it's credible or means anything.

But like you say what things mean are all down to personal interpretation. But why is Lady gaga so obsessed with skulls, skeleton's and death? Making a perfume that smells of blood and semen etc? Also I wonder if she's had butt implants? ha ha! :D

She said she wanted to capture the essence of the little monster because of the exciteful atmosphere at her concerts. I have not seen a quote direct from Gaga saying she wanted a perfume made from blood and semen. But even if she did actually say that do you really believe that scent would be made? Even I'm not stupid enough to want to buy that.

twilighterheart
20-03-2011, 11:02 PM

Shit has been going on since the very beginning of videos since 1981.

Please note where she is holding the mirror and the light is!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/29/Blondie_-_The_Best_Of_Blondie.jpg

Lyrics of Rapture:
Back to back
Sacroiliac
Spineless movement
And a wild attack

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/91/Sacroiliac_joint.svg/450px-Sacroiliac_joint.svg.png

truepositive
21-03-2011, 04:21 AM
While she may actually be 'honest' (whatever that means in this context), i definitely consider her music a 'double-edged sword' at best.

nobodyswife
21-03-2011, 11:09 PM
There are alot of openly gay people in the world today and they don't have alot of rights. At least somebody is using their star power to do something good to make a difference to people's lives. Which is what we in the truth movement are supposed to be doing by the way. But we just sit on our asses and complain on the internet. :rolleyes:

Gaga is just using her fame to get gays on her side but the truth is she is a gay basher just like Sting. What the hell do you think that was when sting came up with gaga dressed as some kind of ugly female crossdresser ? See farther than the tip of your nose. Wake up or you are in for a major bad surprise and soon...

flint island
21-03-2011, 11:13 PM
Gaga is just using her fame to get gays on her side but the truth is she is a gay basher just like Sting. What the hell do you think that was when sting came up with gaga dressed as some kind of ugly female crossdresser ? See farther than the tip of your nose. Wake up or you are in for a major bad surprise and soon...

Lauren is brainwashed by Satan - erm sorry - I mean Lady Gaga (same thing).

twilighterheart
21-03-2011, 11:19 PM
Lauren is brainwashed by Satan - erm sorry - I mean Lady Gaga (same thing).

Gaga is an alien and not a satanist get it right and straight (pun completely intended).

armoured_amazon
22-03-2011, 12:46 AM
Gaga is just using her fame to get gays on her side but the truth is she is a gay basher just like Sting.

Same with Madonna; she dropped the gays when they no longer served any purpose.

firepoet
22-03-2011, 02:39 AM

I thought gaga was gay.

twilighterheart
22-03-2011, 02:40 AM
I thought gaga was gay.

I think she is a pan-sexual myself.

firepoet
22-03-2011, 02:48 AM
I think she is a pan-sexual myself.

From the type of music she sings, the would make sense.

twilighterheart
22-03-2011, 02:53 AM
From the type of music she sings, the would make sense.

I also think she is a reptilian soul and has her own propaganda currently going on, so what do I know?

firepoet
22-03-2011, 03:07 AM
I also think she is a reptilian soul and has her own propaganda currently going on, so what do I know?

Someone who knows enough to never trust the MSM propaganda, of a hyped up Hermaphrodite.

twilighterheart
22-03-2011, 03:36 AM
Someone who knows enough to never trust the MSM propaganda, of a hyped up Hermaphrodite.

Thanks. My biggest desire is to break down the truth of how we got to this point has a society. Gaga is just getting paid to be a puppet and misuse her talents. I rather not be like her at all.

firepoet
22-03-2011, 03:49 AM
Thanks. My biggest desire is to break down the truth of how we got to this point has a society. Gaga is just getting paid to be a puppet and misuse her talents. I rather not be like her at all.

If you were like her at all you wouldn't be on the Forum. We're all on different paths but we all seem to be going in the same direction here.

twilighterheart
22-03-2011, 04:02 AM
If you were like her at all you wouldn't be on the Forum. We're all on different paths but we all seem to be going in the same direction here.

I have my own believes and shit, but I stand alone and with my own soul. What does she got over that?

jdeadevil
22-03-2011, 04:10 AM
So she's a Reptilian and a Satanist now? Is she also; an alien, a monster, a ghost and a wizard? :D

arckangel
22-03-2011, 08:25 AM

No... Gaga said in an interview the biggest misconception about her is Stefani and Gaga are two completely different people...

She said Lady Gaga is truly HER; that she simply prayed to God that she'd lose her mind and she lost it.

arckangel
22-03-2011, 08:32 AM
I'm not looking down my nose at LGG; I'm laughing at how her fans swallow media spin. Nor did I say she was a bimbo. I reiterate, I am laughing at how a publicist will put something out about an artist, and his/her fans will parrot it as truth.

Oh, and the most important point is she's not a songwriter! Hence requests for song pitches from songwriters that she will be credited as writing.

Ghost-writing is not exclusive to literature and celebrity 'auto'biographies. And I don't consider myself to be a songwriter; I just have remaining subscription to said site that was paid for ages ago, so every now and then I have a look at the pitches.

What proof do you have Gaga did not write songs she's credited for? I think it's nothing but an assumption. If you watch old Gaga videos (before she was famous) you'll see how much of a talented musician (pianist) she was and still is. She often plays the pian onstage.

arckangel
22-03-2011, 08:36 AM

What did Sting say? As for Madonna, she never "dropped the gays"... She slammed Proposition 8 (that is now no longer in effect) and even more recently urged the African (Malawi) government to release a couple to got arrested and jailed for the "crime" of homosexuality.

They released them from jail after Madonna got involved and she said how glad she was but also mentionned she still feared for their safety and lots still had to be achieved. That's not "dropping gays" in my opinion.

http://www.metrolyrics.com/2010-madonna-thanks-fans-for-helping-free-gay-couple-from-malawi-prison-news.html

http://www.fadedyouthblog.com/186918/madonna-speaks-out-after-after-gay-malawian-couple-is-sentenced-to-14-years-hard-labor

armoured_amazon
22-03-2011, 08:44 AM
What proof do you have Gaga did not write songs she's credited for? I think it's nothing but an assumption. If you watch old Gaga videos (before she was famous) you'll see how much of a talented musician (pianist) she was and still is. She often plays the pian onstage.

w00t! Brainwashing FTW!

What proof do I have? Proof is something I provide to you to destroy your golden calf, right? None of your freakin' business. All I need to say is when a singer/manager/record label/publishing house asks for songs - with the proviso she is the one credited on them - I guess she's putting out songs written by other writers and crediting herself as the writer, right?

But what do I know - I'm not a 'little monster'.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE THESE DAYS? FUCKING RETARDED IDIOTS.

I guess now we're in the X-Factor generation, everyone thinks they know everything about the music industry. You don't know shit. If you knew half the celebrity singers whose voices I've doubled on their released singles/albums, or the performers whose voices are comped from two or more session singers, maybe you'd stop believing the BULLSHIT public figures tell you. FUCK! Surrounded by dickheads!

Oh, and some of the kids I've taught piano could wipe her eye. She ain't all that.

Look at you, quoting a popstar ad verbatim. That's sad.

arckangel
22-03-2011, 10:43 AM
Lady Gaga: "Now I don’t know if you know this, but for those of you who don’t know, I write all my own music. Every single lyric, melody and note was created by me. I am not manufactured. I’m a bad cat and coming for you ’cause I believe in you and I. It’s not that I don’t like to be humble, it’s just that pop music has a pretty bad rap."
http://popboi.com/2010/12/20/lady-gaga-gives-born-this-way-details-at-o2/

OK... I get your point. Elvis Presley was notorious for being credited for songs he did not write but that can't apply to every single artist out there.

Double album Hannah Montana 2/Meet Miley Cyrus is the second Hannah Montana soundtrack and debut Miley Cyrus album.

Miley Cyrus is credited for having co-written 0 song on the first disc, Hannah Montana 2, and 8 songs out of 10 on the second disc Meet Miley Cyrus.

Miley Cyrus co-wrote 8 songs out of 12 on her second album Breakout, only 1 single song out of 7 on The Time of Our Lives, her first EP (extended play), and 11 songs out of 12 on Can't Be Tamed, her third studio album.

Did Miley simply "steal" credits, wouldn't she have been credited for absolutely all the songs? Wouldn't she have stolen credits for songs she's currently not credited for? Why only steal credits for a number of songs? Why not steal credits for them all if stealing credits is so easy?

Rihanna is credited for having co-written 9 songs out of 13 on Rated R, her fourth album, but a gig fat 0 on Loud, her fourth record...

Did Rihanna simply steal those 9 songwritring credits on Rated R (since you assume pop singers like Gaga routinely steal credits), wouldn't Rihanna have stolen credits on Loud as well?

I don't understand why would Rihanna steal credits for 9 songs on Rated R and all of a sudden decide not to steal anything on Loud. It means Rihanna truly did co-write those 9 songs on Loud but simply distanced herself from songwriting on Loud.

If credits listed in Rihanna's album liners (one can look them up on Wikipedia) are so truthful, I don't see why credits listed in Lady Gaga's album liners would be so deceitful. That's why I believe Gaga truly writes all the stuff she's credited for. Her co-writers are credited for what they've contributed to her songs but according to Gaga, it mostly comes from her guts:

"I wrote ['Born This Way'] in 10 f---ing minutes," she explains in the article. "And it is a completely magical message song. And after I wrote it, the gates just opened, and the songs kept coming. It was like an immaculate conception."

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1657656/lady-gaga-vogue.jhtml

shocker
22-03-2011, 10:55 AM

So sick of hearing this - where's the proof please?

arckangel
22-03-2011, 11:21 AM
Yeah. Where's the proof?

nuka
22-03-2011, 11:49 AM
So sick of hearing this - where's the proof please?

There is no proof because she isn't an hermaphradite. It is just spin to get people interested in her. Like saying she's an alien and whatever equaly far out crap she will spout in her next interview.

lighthouse
22-03-2011, 02:00 PM
My mama told me when I was young
We're all born superstars
She rolled my hair, put my lipstick on
In the glass of her boudoir

"There's nothin' wrong with lovin' who you are"
She said, "'Cause He made you perfect, babe"
"So hold your head up, girl and you'll go far,
Listen to me when I say"

I'm beautiful in my way,
'Cause God makes no mistakes
I'm on the right track, baby
I was born this way

Don't hide yourself in regret,
Just love yourself and you're set
I was born this way.

Yeah, I love it.

And the video? Just shows what this world is made off,
blood, sex, birth, survival, dichotomy of good and evil,
endless circle rollin'.
No fluffy angels, no BS.
Put up with that.

tebby
22-03-2011, 06:05 PM
My mama told me when I was young
We're all born superstars
She rolled my hair, put my lipstick on
In the glass of her boudoir

"There's nothin' wrong with lovin' who you are"
She said, "'Cause He made you perfect, babe"
"So hold your head up, girl and you'll go far,
Listen to me when I say"

I'm beautiful in my way,
'Cause God makes no mistakes
I was born this way

Don't hide yourself in regret,
Just love yourself and you're set
I was born this way.

Yeah, I love it.

And the video? Just shows what this world is made off,
blood, sex, birth, survival, dichotomy of good and evil,
endless circle rollin'.
No fluffy angels, no BS.
Put up with that.

I wish there was a like button on Posts.

tebby
22-03-2011, 06:07 PM
There is no proof because she isn't an hermaphradite. It is just spin to get people interested in her. Like saying she's an alien and whatever equaly far out crap she will spout in her next interview.

Why would it matter if she's a Hermaphradite?

Isn't that what the song is about in the first place?

shocker
23-03-2011, 08:29 AM
Why would it matter if she's a Hermaphradite?

It matters in this thread because someone posted that she IS a hermaphrodite - but is unable to back up that claim. Gaga haters will always resort to saying things like this but without any proof whatsoever.

I'm not a massive fan of hers, nor do I particularly dislike her, but I am a fan of facts and proof and i'm still waiting for an answer to my question.........where's the proof that Gaga is a hermaphrodite?

Still waiting.....

twilighterheart
23-03-2011, 08:39 PM
It matters in this thread because someone posted that she IS a hermaphrodite - but is unable to back up that claim. Gaga haters will always resort to saying things like this but without any proof whatsoever.

I'm not a massive fan of hers, nor do I particularly dislike her, but I am a fan of facts and proof and i'm still waiting for an answer to my question.........where's the proof that Gaga is a hermaphrodite?

Still waiting.....

I really liked how she put a hotdog in outfit just to mess with people. I think she has a point in saying that it shouldn't matter even if she was one. Just like her music or hate it.

armoured_amazon
23-03-2011, 09:17 PM
I really liked how she put a hotdog in outfit just to mess with people. I think she has a point in saying that it shouldn't matter even if she was one. Just like her music or hate it.

Yeah, like a copy of Marilyn Manson's Mechanical Animals/Coma White Omega character, really.

ra86
24-03-2011, 11:59 AM
Yeah, like a copy of Marilyn Manson's Mechanical Animals/Coma White Omega character, really.

LOVED that album.

armoured_amazon
24-03-2011, 12:07 PM
LOVED that album.

My favourite one of his. Very Bowie-esque, I thought. :)

tebby
25-03-2011, 04:50 AM

Still waiting.....
I was just saying it's a poor insult.
Just like calling someone ugly is.
or fat.

energi
24-04-2011, 08:16 PM
No... Gaga said in an interview the biggest misconception about her is Stefani and Gaga are two completely different people...

She said Lady Gaga is truly HER; that she simply prayed to God that she'd lose her mind and she lost it.

Tbh, that sounds no different from the millions of still asleep flock-believers in God.

energi
24-04-2011, 08:24 PM
What did Sting say? As for Madonna, she never "dropped the gays"... She slammed Proposition 8 (that is now no longer in effect) and even more recently urged the African (Malawi) government to release a couple to got arrested and jailed for the "crime" of homosexuality.

They released them from jail after Madonna got involved and she said how glad she was but also mentionned she still feared for their safety and lots still had to be achieved. That's not "dropping gays" in my opinion.

http://www.metrolyrics.com/2010-madonna-thanks-fans-for-helping-free-gay-couple-from-malawi-prison-news.html

http://www.fadedyouthblog.com/186918/madonna-speaks-out-after-after-gay-malawian-couple-is-sentenced-to-14-years-hard-labor
Madonna is as much a part of the (false, deceiving, blinding) PTB as Gaga. I, as a homosexual, do not approve of her sanctimoniousness. Gays following their pop-music shepherds = as much group think (and clinging to idols) as anywhere else in society.

marisabia
24-04-2011, 10:52 PM
Madonna is as much a part of the (false, deceiving, blinding) PTB as Gaga. I, as a homosexual, do not approve of her sanctimoniousness. Gays following their pop-music shepherds = as much group think (and clinging to idols) as anywhere else in society.

Thanks for this comment, I find that saying you. Don't like Lady Gag is viewed as the same as saying you hate homosexuals, I also believe the lifestyle that she is promoting is very detrimental to the homosexual community,(that doesn't sound quite right but didn't know how else to phrase it)