PDA

View Full Version : Keep seeing 666

thethinkingrebel
22-02-2011, 06:22 PM
I know this is gonna sound like I'm nuts but I have to say it.

I keep seeing 666!

I work in a shop, and I can be on the till - and I'll be scanning products and the end price will be 6.66 - this can happen like 5 or 6 times a shift.

Current price of Embassy number one - 6.66.

I just checked how much cash I saved since I quit smoking 666 - I mean this is really random - I have been quit for 299 days, and NOW when I keep seeing this number all the time - this happens.

Is anyone else suffering this? It wouldnt matter generally but I notice it when it happens, and it bothers me, like I'm forced to see it.

gremlin
22-02-2011, 06:39 PM
6.66 :eek: for embassy :eek: how can people smoke nowadays:eek:

lakkimakki
22-02-2011, 06:43 PM

I keep seeing 666!

I work in a shop, and I can be on the till - and I'll be scanning products and the end price will be 6.66 - this can happen like 5 or 6 times a shift.

I just checked how much cash I saved since I quit smoking 666 - I mean this is really random - I have been quit for 299 days, and NOW when I keep seeing this number all the time - this happens.

Is anyone else suffering this? It wouldnt matter generally but I notice it when it happens, and it bothers me, like I'm forced to see it.

Maybe your scanning 99.9

impotentwhitecapitalist
22-02-2011, 06:50 PM
angelic number sequences and their meanings

111 - Monitor your thoughts carefully, and be sure to only think about what you want, not what you don't want. This sequence is a sign that there is a gate of opportunity opening up, and your thoughts are manifesting into form at record speeds. The 111 is like the bright light of a flash bulb. It means the universe has just taken a snapshot of your thoughts and is manifesting them into form. Are you pleased with what thoughts the universe has captured? If not, correct your thoughts (ask your angels to help you with this if you have difficulty controlling or monitoring your thoughts).

222 - Our newly planted ideas are beginning to grow into reality. Keep watering and nurturing them, and soon they will push through the soil so you can see evidence of your manifestation. In other words, don't quit five minutes before the miracle. Your manifestation is soon going to be evident to you, so keep up the good work! Keep holding positive thoughts, keep affirming, and continue visualizing.

333 - The Ascended Masters are near you, desiring you to know that you have their help, love, and companionship. Call upon the Ascended Masters often, especially when you see the number 3 patterns around you. Some of the more well-known Ascended Masters include: Jesus, Moses, Mary, Quan Yin, and Gautama Buddha.

444 - The angels are surrounding you now, reassuring you of their love and help. Don't worry because the angels' help is nearby.

555 - Buckle your seatbelts. A major life change is upon you. This change should not be viewed as being "positive" or "negative," since all change is but a natural part of life's flow. Perhaps this change is an answer to your prayers, so continue seeing and feeling yourself being at peace.

666 - Your thoughts are out of balance right now, focused too much on the material world. This number sequence asks you to balance your thoughts between heaven and earth. Like the famous "Sermon on the Mount," the angels ask you to focus on spirit and service, and know your material and emotional needs will automatically be met as a result.

777 - The angels applaud you, congratulations, you're on a roll! Keep up the good work and know your wish is coming true. This is an extremely positive sign and means you should also expect more miracles to occur.

888 - A phase of your life is about to end, and this is a sign to give you forewarning to prepare. This number sequence may mean you are winding up an emotional career, or relationship phase. It also means there is light at the end of the tunnel. In addition, it means, "The crops are ripe. Don't wait to pick and enjoy them." In other words, don't procrastinate making your move or enjoying fruits of your labor.

999 - Completion. This is the end of a big phase in your personal or global life. Also, it is a message to lightworkers involved in Earth healing and means, "Get to work because Mother Earth needs you right now."

000 - A reminder you are one with God, and to feel the presence of your Creator's love within you. Also, it is a sign that a situation has gone full circle.

jeffvickers
22-02-2011, 07:09 PM
I used to have a girlfriend, it was so weird, everytime she checked the time on her phone it would be 12:12 or 13:13 or 14:14 etc.

siriusc
22-02-2011, 07:42 PM
Maybe your one of the new forum members of Project Avalon.:D

peterwhite
22-02-2011, 07:50 PM
Maybe you're seeing 999 upside down. So don't worry. :D

thethinkingrebel
22-02-2011, 08:02 PM

666 - Your thoughts are out of balance right now, focused too much on the material world. This number sequence asks you to balance your thoughts between heaven and earth. Like the famous "Sermon on the Mount," the angels ask you to focus on spirit and service, and know your material and emotional needs will automatically be met as a result.

NO WAY.

I was hoping I wouldnt have any numerology stuff but man that makes so much sense. I have been struggling with my faith recently because I am quite materialistic, and I couldnt reconcile the two so this makes so much sense. I love God and I love Jesus and I have been finding it so difficult to pull away from my old ways and have been falling back into them. So maybe you have the answer right here.

thank you

thethinkingrebel
22-02-2011, 08:05 PM
6.66 :eek: for embassy :eek: how can people smoke nowadays:eek:

I know its ridiculous!

What i find hilarious is how nobody says a word as well. They just bow their heads in shame and pay the money.

meksar
22-02-2011, 08:29 PM
Interesting ritual i noticed in football recently was that Dimitar Berbatov of Manchesther United has scored 18 leauge goals this season and 3 hat tricks. 6 times 3 equals 18, 3 times 3 equals 9 which is the number on the back of his shirt and 9 times 2 equals 18 and if you turn 9 upside down you get 6 which is the number of Satan. When Berbatov socred his recent hat trick i saw a sly grin on Sir Alex Ferguson's face, and he has been knighted by the Queen which means he is a Freemason.

Berbatov's uncle is a exorcist priest in Bulgaria and did not want him to join Manchester United as they are nicknamed The Red Devil's. Either he has been involved in Satanic rituals or he has taken a microchip. I had a dream a few months ago where i had a scrathcard and the winning code was 666, i got 666 on the card and i spoke to someone about calling the operator to claim my jackpot and they said don't bother it is probably a scam. Although i have kept seeing 33 a lot over the past two years or so which means chaos is manifesting in my reality.

Berbatovs exorcist uncle shocked by Man Us Red Devils nickname

http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/sports/berbatovs-exorcist-uncle-shocked-by-man-us-red-devils-nickname_100141832.html

w8n4sa10
22-02-2011, 08:44 PM
Hey, this happened to me as well. Might seem like a strange question but--have you woke up in the middle of the night afraid of music? If so were you drawn to certain lyrics? Have you experienced any changes in sleep pattern, appetite, libido or the way you walk? Are you reading any material by anyone who claims to be a chaos magician (Grant Morrison or Alan Moore )?

w8n4sa10
22-02-2011, 08:50 PM
Interesting ritual i noticed in football recently was that Dimitar Berbatov of Manchesther United has scored 18 leauge goals this season and 3 hat tricks. 6 times 3 equals 18, 3 times 3 equals 9 which is the number on the back of his shirt and 9 times 2 equals 18 and if you turn 9 upside down you get 6 which is the number of Satan. When Berbatov socred his recent hat trick i saw a sly grin on Sir Alex Ferguson's face, and he has been knighted by the Queen which means he is a Freemason.

Berbatov's uncle is a exorcist priest in Bulgaria and did not want him to join Manchester United as they are nicknamed The Red Devil's. Either he has been involved in Satanic rituals or he has taken a microchip. I had a dream a few months ago where i had a scrathcard and the winning code was 666, i got 666 on the card and i spoke to someone about calling the operator to claim my jackpot and they said don't bother it is probably a scam. Although i have kept seeing 33 a lot over the past two years or so which means chaos is manifesting in my reality.

http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/sports/berbatovs-exorcist-uncle-shocked-by-man-us-red-devils-nickname_100141832.html

Wow, good eye for the sports synch. Also, the chaos started for me when I turned 33 and went over to pay my rent which was increased to $666.00

jeebles
22-02-2011, 08:52 PM
Hilbery: Do you call yourself The Master Therion?
Crowley: Yes.
Hilbery: What does Therion mean?
Crowley: Great Wild Beast.
Hilbery: Do these titles convey a fair expression of your practice and outlook on life?
Crowley: "The Beast 666" only means 'sunlight'. You can call me "Little Sunshine."
(Laughter in the court)

diamond dogs
22-02-2011, 09:05 PM

Good spot meksar..According to an informed blog indeed Alex Ferguson is a freemason along with many more involved in sport. I have always thought that the occult is involved in sport obviously freemasonry is a big part of it..

I am not sure as to how deep the rabbit hole goes but the spiritual energy involved where teams and players are 'worshipped like gods' is captured and used for malevolent forces imo

I have lost count of the number of times I look at the time (just now) 09.09 and the same numbers appear..also 9.11 keeps cropping up..

meksar
22-02-2011, 09:21 PM
Good spot meksar..According to an informed blog indeed Alex Ferguson is a freemason along with many more involved in sport. I have always thought that the occult is involved in sport obviously freemasonry is a big part of it..

I am not sure as to how deep the rabbit hole goes but the spiritual energy involved where teams and players are 'worshipped like gods' is captured and used for malevolent forces imo

Well when Manchester United played Liverpool in the F.A cup recently the referee Howard Webb sent off Steven Gerrard for a tackle which deserved a yellow card at most. Howard Webb did the Baphomet hand sign on a sly before sending off Gerrard which is another dodgy decision going there way. A lot of Satanism and Freemasonry is involved in football from the mega rich owner's, to the Masonic managers and star players.

Video- Steven Gerrard red card against Manchester United ( FA Cup)

http://www.soccer-blogger.com/2011/01/09/video-steven-gerrard-red-card-vs-manchester-united/

jraappana
22-02-2011, 09:30 PM
I have been seeing 666 for some time now, especially in things involving materialism, like card-games etc. It kinda freaks me out, makes me always think a lot of things.

and those clock times comes often, usually 11:11, 22:22, 12:21, 13:31 etc. It went away for some time, but lately this has come back.

Hmm, have to check these out.

diamond dogs
22-02-2011, 09:49 PM
Well when Manchester United played Liverpool in the F.A cup recently the referee Howard Webb sent off Steven Gerrard for a tackle which deserved a yellow card at most. Howard Webb did the Baphomet hand sign on a sly before sending off Gerrard which is another dodgy decision going there way. A lot of Satanism and Freemasonry is involved in football from the mega rich owner's, to the Masonic managers and star players.

Video- Steven Gerrard red card against Manchester United ( FA Cup)

http://www.soccer-blogger.com/2011/01/09/video-steven-gerrard-red-card-vs-manchester-united/

Defo masonic influence there...Certainly alot of freemason referees and Matt Delooze thread about the World Cup was brilliant...a previous article about freemason England managers and to that list I would add Robson, Erikkson and the guy in charge now..it's just not cricket..

Great explanation of the Jules Rimet Trophy (Chalice) and the Goddess Isis Sun worship.

http://trophyseeker.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/337px-jules_rimet.jpg?w=168&h=300http://www.emeraldsemporium.com/sitebuilder/images/Lg._Winged_Isis_1139-329x271.jpg

JR President of the French Football Federation from 1919 to 1946 and of FIFA from 1921 to 1954, making him FIFA's longest serving president, having served for 33 years.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d2/Jules_Rimet_1954.jpg

Ron Greenwood 1977-1982 (Freemason)
Don Revie 1974-1977 (Freemason)
Joe Mercer 1974 (Freemason)
Alf Ramsey 1963-1974 (Freemason)

ufochick
23-02-2011, 07:50 AM
We can "set" ourselves to see any number we wish to. Try it decide and tell yourslef you will see a certain number everywhere, then you will begin to. the mind will pick up on what you want to see. Like when you are pregnant and see pregnanst women everywhere, or buy a certain type of car then you see them everywhere.

Dude111
23-02-2011, 12:25 PM
I keep seeing 666!Maybe something is warning you of things to come?

fear and clothing
23-02-2011, 01:57 PM
I just took this photo when I got in my car at 12.51pm earlier today. Exactly 66 minutes ago to be precise! :eek:
http://www.fearandclothing.com/img/web/66666.jpg

jaychurchforrest
23-02-2011, 05:57 PM
I have also been seeing 666 a lot lately. Thank you for the angelic number sequence, it seems to be relevant to me too.

w8n4sa10
23-02-2011, 07:37 PM

I keep seeing 666!

Any more occurences of this happening in the last few days?

rachelangelo
23-02-2011, 08:18 PM
If you keep seeing the Devil's number it means you've been marked by him and he's coming for you.

w8n4sa10
23-02-2011, 08:45 PM
If you keep seeing the Devil's number it means you've been marked by him and he's coming for you.

Agreed. It happened to me. Turned me into a herald. Interested in hearing how the op's story unfolds. For me the 666s started about three months before anything super weird took place.

sannox
23-02-2011, 09:21 PM
There is something peculiar, one might even say mysterious, about numbers if a group of objects is deprived of every single one of its properties or characteristics, there still remains, at the end, its number, which seems to indicate that number is something irreducible something which helps more than anything else to bring order into the chaos of appearances It may well be the most primitive element of order in the human mind we can define number psychologically as an archetype of order which has become conscious .

thethinkingrebel
25-02-2011, 06:12 PM
I have been seeing 666 for some time now, especially in things involving materialism, like card-games etc. It kinda freaks me out, makes me always think a lot of things.

and those clock times comes often, usually 11:11, 22:22, 12:21, 13:31 etc. It went away for some time, but lately this has come back.

Hmm, have to check these out.

Yeah theres nothing more materialistic than a shop till LOL

Any more occurences of this happening in the last few days?

Happened again yesterday as well.

This time I bought some stuff, and it all came to 6.66:rolleyes:

thethinkingrebel
25-02-2011, 06:18 PM
Maybe something is warning you of things to come?

I think this is possible, theres a reason the bible tells us to be wary of this number, we are not told how we will know that this number represents the beast JUST that his number is six hundred and sixty six.

I doubt he would have the number on his head like in the shitty freemasonic luciferian movies. Perhaps a spiritual thing occurs where we all start seeing the number beyond the realms of random chance in our daily lives.

Others have been experiencing this too, I'm glad I'm not alone!:)

thethinkingrebel
25-02-2011, 06:22 PM
Agreed. It happened to me. Turned me into a herald. Interested in hearing how the op's story unfolds. For me the 666s started about three months before anything super weird took place.

what do you mean?

w8n4sa10
25-02-2011, 08:02 PM
what do you mean?

In the summer I began seeing 666 everywhere. I thought it was strange but didn't too much of it. At the time I wasn't too aware of this conspiratorial stuff. I had heard of Alex Jones and Zeitgeist but at the time I thought people like Noam Chomsky and Howard Zinn were people who could explain the world to me.

I was following a subtext in a run of Batman comics after I noticed some strange behavior on a message board where it appeared that some people were trying to keep this subtext a secret. I began to experience strange changes to my sleeping pattern, appettite, libido, and the way I walked. I would later find out that the writer of these comics was something called a chaos magician. The writer, Grant Morrison, is upfront about placing magic sigils in his comics but a lot of what he has to say is disinformation. It is a limited hangout. Two things he does say which are true are that the magick allows one to reach the mystic knowledge and also that fiction and reality become blurred.

Anyway, when these changes to my body started to happen there was another strange happening. I woke up in the middle of the night afraid of music. Specifically David Bowie's "Station to Station". I got out of bed and grabbed the liner notes to it and a few other albums. In StS, I was drawn to the lyrics "one magical movement from Kether to Malkuth". In the newest Blonde Redhead album, the lyrics "sitting under the tree of life" stuck out for me. From Faith No More's angel dust lyrics from the song kindergarten grabbed my attention. Mike Patton sings something about "Kingdom kindergarten."

Now at the time I knew nothing of Kabbalah other than that Madonna was a practitioner so I did not realize there was a connection between all these lyrics. Malkuth means Kingdom, and it and Kether are in the tree of life. I just figured I was being paranoid and that my sudden fear of music wasn't really anything to worry about.

About a week later I was at a friends house and they pulled out a drawing of the tree of life to show me. I did not do anything to prompt this. It was like I was being handed puzzle pieces.

Later that night a strange thing occured where I turned evil. It was pleasurable to think evil thoughts. My eyebrows shifted into a weird position(maybe this is what written on the forehead is all about). It felt really good.

I got this idea in my head that there were hidden masters. Turning evil and hidden masters were both things that occurred in the comics I had been reading. The evil would disapear but would return on two more occassions along with more mystic knowledge.

I began seeing signs. Everything had a hidden meaning. I just had to scratch the surface to find it. I became aware of Satan, the fall of man, the way in which doing evil gives the masters sexual pleasure, messages in the shadows of art rock, and some other things. I also saw omens that related to my own personal life. Just one example is that I predicted I had a disease from looking at a few panels in a comic book.

I would later find that most of the mystic knowledge I received fit into what people like Jordan Maxwell were saying on the internet.

So this basically ruined my life. Now I just write letters about my experience to ever wants to listen. As crazy as it sounds, I'm pretty sure I'm a herald of Satan.

This is a pretty rough version of my story so if you want me to explain something in more detail just ask.

Keep us updated with your situation. I'm interested in knowing how things turn out.

thethinkingrebel
25-02-2011, 08:29 PM
In the summer I began seeing 666 everywhere. I thought it was strange but didn't too much of it. At the time I wasn't too aware of this conspiratorial stuff. I had heard of Alex Jones and Zeitgeist but at the time I thought people like Noam Chomsky and Howard Zinn were people who could explain the world to me.

I was following a subtext in a run of Batman comics after I noticed some strange behavior on a message board where it appeared that some people were trying to keep this subtext a secret. I began to experience strange changes to my sleeping pattern, appettite, libido, and the way I walked. I would later find out that the writer of these comics was something called a chaos magician. The writer, Grant Morrison, is upfront about placing magic sigils in his comics but a lot of what he has to say is disinformation. It is a limited hangout. Two things he does say which are true are that the magick allows one to reach the mystic knowledge and also that fiction and reality become blurred.

Anyway, when these changes to my body started to happen there was another strange happening. I woke up in the middle of the night afraid of music. Specifically David Bowie's "Station to Station". I got out of bed and grabbed the liner notes to it and a few other albums. In StS, I was drawn to the lyrics "one magical movement from Kether to Malkuth". In the newest Blonde Redhead album, the lyrics "sitting under the tree of life" stuck out for me. From Faith No More's angel dust lyrics from the song kindergarten grabbed my attention. Mike Patton sings something about "Kingdom kindergarten."

Now at the time I knew nothing of Kabbalah other than that Madonna was a practitioner so I did not realize there was a connection between all these lyrics. Malkuth means Kingdom, and it and Kether are in the tree of life. I just figured I was being paranoid and that my sudden fear of music wasn't really anything to worry about.

About a week later I was at a friends house and they pulled out a drawing of the tree of life to show me. I did not do anything to prompt this. It was like I was being handed puzzle pieces.

Later that night a strange thing occured where I turned evil. It was pleasurable to think evil thoughts. My eyebrows shifted into a weird position(maybe this is what written on the forehead is all about). It felt really good.

I got this idea in my head that there were hidden masters. Turning evil and hidden masters were both things that occurred in the comics I had been reading. The evil would disapear but would return on two more occassions along with more mystic knowledge.

I began seeing signs. Everything had a hidden meaning. I just had to scratch the surface to find it. I became aware of Satan, the fall of man, the way in which doing evil gives the masters sexual pleasure, messages in the shadows of art rock, and some other things. I also saw omens that related to my own personal life. Just one example is that I predicted I had a disease from looking at a few panels in a comic book.

I would later find that most of the mystic knowledge I received fit into what people like Jordan Maxwell were saying on the internet.

So this basically ruined my life. Now I just write letters about my experience to ever wants to listen. As crazy as it sounds, I'm pretty sure I'm a herald of Satan.

This is a pretty rough version of my story so if you want me to explain something in more detail just ask.

Keep us updated with your situation. I'm interested in knowing how things turn out.

Wow thats pretty strong stuff. Its possible that you are being misled, after all most of what Maxwell says is either a lie or a very bad misinterpretation.

However I don't question that you have experienced some kind of demonic intervention. You have free will, you can do whatever you want. Go with God not Satan.

I get more and more that God is real, that Lucifer is real and that there really is a fight for our souls. I also think that forces are trying to draw me from the path, I think this is going to happen to alot of people as we near the last days. Stay strong.

w8n4sa10
25-02-2011, 09:28 PM
Wow thats pretty strong stuff. Its possible that you are being misled, after all most of what Maxwell says is either a lie or a very bad misinterpretation.

However I don't question that you have experienced some kind of demonic intervention. You have free will, you can do whatever you want. Go with God not Satan.

I get more and more that God is real, that Lucifer is real and that there really is a fight for our souls. I also think that forces are trying to draw me from the path, I think this is going to happen to alot of people as we near the last days. Stay strong.

If I'm being mislead it's by Satan and not Maxwell. I found Maxwell after my opinions were fully formed by my experience. If there is a god other than Satan I wish he would send me a sign as so far I have only seen evidence of Satan. If things take a positive turn I will be shocked. Thanks for your support. Here's hoping your 666s don't lead to anything terrible.

thethinkingrebel
25-02-2011, 09:47 PM
If I'm being mislead it's by Satan and not Maxwell. I found Maxwell after my opinions were fully formed by my experience. If there is a god other than Satan I wish he would send me a sign as so far I have only seen evidence of Satan. If things take a positive turn I will be shocked. Thanks for your support. Here's hoping your 666s don't lead to anything terrible.

God doesnt do signs, everything you need is in the bible.

and also, if there is a satan there is a God.

The 666s whilst they were scary, only reinforce my faith in Jesus Christ :)

I hope you find your way brother.

rachelangelo
25-02-2011, 09:48 PM
What is a herald? And when you say the way you walked and your eyebrows both changed, what do you mean?

w8n4sa10
25-02-2011, 11:35 PM
What is a herald? And when you say the way you walked and your eyebrows both changed, what do you mean?

A herald is a messanger. If you're familiar with the Fantastic Four, think Silver Surfer and Galactus. I'm the Surfer and Satan is Galactus.

A pressure around my forehead changed the normal position of my eyebrows so that I looked more evil than usual. Hard to describe the change to my walk. Maybe more masculine? Also one thing I didn't mention was that I could get an erection by thinking about evil things.

rachelangelo
25-02-2011, 11:38 PM
A herald is a messanger. If you're familiar with the Fantastic Four, think Silver Surfer and Galactus. I'm the Surfer and Satan is Galactus.

A pressure around my forehead changed the normal position of my eyebrows so that I looked more evil than usual. Hard to describe the change to my walk. Maybe more masculine? Also one thing I didn't mention was that I could get an erection by thinking about evil things.

Yeah I watched the Fantastic 4 movie the other week lol

Why do you think you were chosen? Do you think you did anything to trigger it like demonic magic or anything?

w8n4sa10
26-02-2011, 12:39 AM
Yeah I watched the Fantastic 4 movie the other week lol

Why do you think you were chosen? Do you think you did anything to trigger it like demonic magic or anything?

Good question, sometimes it feels like I've won some kind of reverse lottery.

I was reading a hypersigil at the time and didn't realize it. Popular comic book author Grant Morrison is a chaos magician. He claims he places sigils in his comics. I was oblivious to it at the time. If someone had told me there was such a thing as magic back in September I would of said they were crazy.

There is more to it then just that I read those books containing the sigils. My whole life seems like a setup for this thing. My nicknames, photo albums, art projects, random incidents in high schools all seem to tie in to it. It's been a wild ride. The only thing that makes me feel like I'm crazy is that I haven't done myself in yet.

rachelangelo
26-02-2011, 04:33 PM
Good question, sometimes it feels like I've won some kind of reverse lottery.

You know you have Free Will right? Sounds to me like you've just accepted the situation and that would then give permission for whatever force is behind it. Even if the sigil was intended to change people into heralds, it could only happen if there is a 'means' to let it happen. That's a major part of chaos magic. The person has to let it happen to them. Perhaps using comics as a medium is a way of locating that type of person?

If I were you I'd just assert your free will. Tell the universe you're not interested. The sigil seems important to you so perhaps you should make your own sigil declaring your intent and free will?

w8n4sa10
26-02-2011, 07:48 PM
That's a major part of chaos magic. The person has to let it happen to them. Perhaps using comics as a medium is a way of locating that type of person.

You might have something there.

thethinkingrebel
27-02-2011, 12:58 AM
You might have something there.

You could end all this just by praying for help from Jesus.

The only reason demonic forces would have any power over you is via free will. By your own acceptance of it its like saying sureee come on satan possess me.

The sheer terror seeing the 666 mofos brings is enough that im praying nightly for help.

repentance, prayer and asking for forgiveness will free you of this evil.

also 666 update..seen it again twice today. I've now realized that its subliminally embedded on TV, just 5 minutes ago natural born killers is on (dad watching it) i turn my head and there it is as someone reads newspaper. Also watching a youtube video and someones put it in their video (not subliminally). It shocks me but I think I'm being shown it by God, perhaps all christians are being led to see it. the true heraldry of this stuff is the media, putting it there hidden in plain sight, affecting the minds of the viewers.

w8n4sa10
27-02-2011, 01:18 AM
You could end all this just by praying for help from Jesus.

The only reason demonic forces would have any power over you is via free will. By your own acceptance of it its like saying sureee come on satan possess me.

The sheer terror seeing the 666 mofos brings is enough that im praying nightly for help.

repentance, prayer and asking for forgiveness will free you of this evil.

also 666 update..seen it again twice today. I've now realized that its subliminally embedded on TV, just 5 minutes ago natural born killers is on (dad watching it) i turn my head and there it is as someone reads newspaper. Also watching a youtube video and someones put it in their video (not subliminally). It shocks me but I think I'm being shown it by God, perhaps all christians are being led to see it. the true heraldry of this stuff is the media, putting it there hidden in plain sight, affecting the minds of the viewers.

Ecce homo. I thought Jesus just represented man dying on the cross, with the cross representing the different ages(piecies, aquarius,etc.) of man.
If you think it's legit I'll give prayer a try. What do I ask forgiveness for? I haven't done anything evil myself.

w8n4sa10
27-02-2011, 01:20 AM
Just notice my last post was at 6:18. Three sixes equals eighteen.

john devine
27-02-2011, 02:02 AM
intriguing thread.

i too had a long running sequence of the 666 phenomenon, seeing the number in my life.

it started during a very stressful period of my life and continued for many years.

i am happy to say that it stopped around 3 years ago and has never occurred again since.

upon reading through this thread i think that thethinkingrebel is closest to the truth regarding advice on this subject, i am saying this as a non-religious man, however i do admit that i've become more spiritual since my personal experiences of the phenomenon concerned.

i hadn't considered this before reading the thread but the experience itself may have been what some may consider an awakening for me in some sense.

cooperlee
27-02-2011, 03:46 AM
you see 666 just as often as you see 107, 841 or any other number.

think of all the numbers you saw that DIDN'T equal 666. You're not taking those into account.

From now on, see how many times you see 550 and watch how often it turns up. Could be a cool experiment. :)

Also, assigning each triple multiple (111, 222, etc) as messages from other realms etc, what about before the digital age? How were the numbers coming through? Just through book pages, mechanical clocks?

john devine
27-02-2011, 04:07 AM

think of all the numbers you saw that DIDN'T equal 666. You're not taking those into account.

From now on, see how many times you see 550 and watch how often it turns up. Could be a cool experiment. :)

Also, assigning each triple multiple (111, 222, etc) as messages from other realms etc, what about before the digital age? How were the numbers coming through? Just through book pages, mechanical clocks?

you are having a laugh yes ?!

666 is used in all sorts of ways by corporations to advertise on posters and packaging of their products and the number is not always hidden in plain sight, often it is blatant - it is seen and heard every day on tv, movies, in magazines, radio, musicians, particularly metal music, use the expletive in their songs and on album covers - i could go on and on but i do not feel that i should need to.

examples:

Bank of England, look at the motif on the front of notes:

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmveu5IGsoiOs_nDu85XEi77ZPXbLR1 5zEHUv9-mftXcw1IHSq&t=1

vodafone has it on both packaging and simcards:

http://www.openbaring.org/img/vodafone666_hr.jpg

look at the O's on simcard -
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQv6jxCyZehVxERPLUj5TnBNy6W0hv_R u2MSvyRqbGjv7aFrmKgjA&t=1

and this magazine -

http://htmlimg4.scribdassets.com/g1fyn25hcuwgfs/images/1-31a01dc59f.jpg

w8n4sa10
27-02-2011, 04:29 AM

There might be 666 cows in a field or maybe someone was married for 666 days. In measurements.

loveone
27-02-2011, 04:34 AM
666 is the number of the beast. That beast is the experiment known a man not Satan.

Man is made from 6 neutrons, 6 protons and 6 electrons.

666 the number of the beast which is man.

This video explains it very well:

The Secret of Secrets - YouTube

Dude111
27-02-2011, 05:25 AM
Good video there!!

catnap
27-02-2011, 09:50 AM

+ 1

Its simply because you are expecting to see it and so you do. Its called confirmation bias.

cooperlee
27-02-2011, 11:23 AM
you are having a laugh yes ?!

666 is used in all sorts of ways by corporations to advertise on posters and packaging of their products and the number is not always hidden in plain sight, often it is blatant - it is seen and heard every day on tv, movies, in magazines, radio, musicians, particularly metal music, use the expletive in their songs and on album covers - i could go on and on but i do not feel that i should need to.

examples:

Bank of England, look at the motif on the front of notes:

vodafone has it on both packaging and simcards:

look at the O's on simcard -

I wish I was having a laugh, but I'm not.
The only reason I can't leave the numerology based theories alone is that it so strongly discredits all the other plausible theories discussed on this forum by association.

You're picking out examples of how there are lots of 6's in adverts. Well, by it's very nature, the aesthetics of a written "6" symbol is essentially a swirling shape. It's going to appear everywhere, sometimes in threes.

At their essence, I have no doubt in my mind that companies like Vodafone and the Bank of England are built on terrifyingly evil foundations. THAT is something that is probably worth trying to prove. It would be great if people posted leaked documents and evidence highlighting the evil / Illuminati influenced actions of these huge corporations, and then broke them down in a civilised and well structured manner. Instead all we get is people flipping pictures upside down and pointing out three swirls. You might think that isn't doing any harm, but it is. It really is. It makes us all look ill informed by association.

The whole "666" thing is way out of hand, and while people are sifting through magazines and pausing DVDs to look for incriminating swirls or a symbol with *gasp* an EYE in it, the companies are actually getting away with murder.

If people studying numbers in adverts spent more time investigating more important issues, we'd probably have a better shot at making a difference in this 3 dimensional reality.

Also, for that advert to deliberately contain three 6's, this conversation must have happened.

VODAFONE BOSS: "Okay, this advert is looking nice, but.....can we uuuuh....just whack three big sixes in it?"

GRAPHIC DESIGNER: Three big what?

VODAFONE BOSS: Sixes. There, there and there. That'd be great.

GRAPHIC DESIGNER: Oh......well, okay. Why though?

VODAFONE BOSS: 'cos it's, like, the number of the Devil, n' stuff.

GRAPHIC DESIGNER: Oh, right. Yeah. So....why do you want the number of the Devil on our advert?

VODAFONE BOSS: Oh, 'cos, like, we're all evil, n' that.

GRAPHIC DESIGNER: We are, we are. Should we really give that information away in an advert?

VODAFONE BOSS: Yeah, give 'em clues. Give the public loads of clues that we're evil. It's gonna be great. They'll see the advert and subliminally they'll be consumed with fear.

GRAPHIC DESIGNER: Excellent! Three sixes, COMIN' UP!!!

VODAFONE BOSS: Whack an eye in there too!

......not likely.

There might be 666 cows in a field or maybe someone was married for 666 days. In measurements.

Yes, fair point. I still think the association of numbers is over investigated, though. And if you can name lots of things in history that had examples of 666 in them when something bad happened then I'd like to discuss them.

Some-one once said to me on this forum that her Grandad was born on the 10/7 and lived his whole life at house number 107. And asked me, smugly, to explain that. :D Bless.

How about the hundreds and hundreds of numbers in his life that DIDN'T add up to 107. Just IGNORE those, yeah? Yeeeeeah, let's IGNORE all the stuff that doesn't give our theory any weight. (you guys should work for the Pharma companies research team) How about his registration plate. His phone number. His date of death. His age when he passed. His height. His weight. His social security number. His national insurance. The amount of numbers goes on and on and on. But just IGNORE those ones. Yeah. Just take TWO numbers for our example. Yeah. TWO numbers. You can take all the measurements and numbers you want but you should talk about EVERY result you find, even at the risk of actually being honest with yourself.

1'11 6e 6ack 6uddies! :D have great days and remember to look out for each other, we're all 1.

rachelangelo
27-02-2011, 02:59 PM
Also, for that advert to deliberately contain three 6's, this conversation must have happened.

VODAFONE BOSS: "Okay, this advert is looking nice, but.....can we uuuuh....just whack three big sixes in it?"

You're assuming that Vodafone requested it. In ancient times the priests were the ones that created symbols to teach/control the people. The kings who commissioned them may not have even known the meaning of them. In the same way stone masons put their symbols in buildings they were commissioned to make.