PDA

View Full Version : Really getting sick of it all!!

dude111
11-02-2011, 08:06 AM
IM SICK OF ALL THE FOOD I USED TO LOVE BEING REPLACED WITH FUCKING
GARBAGE!

"99% FAT FREE","HEALTHY" -- TASTES LIKE FUCKING CRAP!!!!!!!

I WANT THE GOOD FOOD I REMEMBER FROM THE 80S THAT DIDNT HAVE ALL THESE
BAD ARTIFICAL SWEETENERS,etc IN IT.......

Beefaroni,BEEF RAVIOLI,ETC.... Now all has MALTODEXTRIN IN IT and im not comfortable eating it...The carolies are lower AND THEY DONT TASTE ANYWHERE NEAR AS GOOD AS THEY USED TO!!!! (They just changed them within the last week)

CANADA DOESNT FUCK WITH THIER FOOD!!!!!! -- TAKE A LOOK AT CHEF BOYARDEE'S LIST OF CANNED PASTA!

http://www.chefboyardee.ca/cans.html

IT MUST BE DELICIOUS!!!!!!! -- THEY USE SUGAR INSTEAD OF HFCS,THEY USE BETTER INGREDIENTS!!!!!!

Now look at the USA site

http://www.chefboyardee.com/products/canned-pasta.jsp

THEY CAN TAKE THIER FUCKING "NO PRESERVATIVES","99% FAT FREE",maltodextrin laden DISGUSTING GARBAGE AND SHOVE IT UP THIER FUCKING ASS'S!!!!!!!!! http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/6356/icon04gh0.gif

I SWEAR IF I HAD THE MEANS I WOULD LEAVE THIS FUCKING HELL HOLE COUNTRY..... THIS IS NOT THE USA ANYMORE,ITS A CONTROLLED SPACE BY FUCKS WHO WANT TO POISON EVERYONE,BILL GATES WANTING TO USE VACCINES TO CUT DOWN THE POPULATION,ETC.......

IM FUCKING SICK OF ALL OF IT!!!!!!! (Im about to explode)

Anyone else feel like I do?

decim
11-02-2011, 08:28 AM
Too much maltodextrin, that is.

(Im about to explode)

ozpixie
11-02-2011, 08:33 AM
GARBAGE!

Beefaroni,BEEF RAVIOLI,ETC.... Now all has MALTODEXTRIN IN IT and im not comfortable eating it...The carolies are lower AND THEY DONT TASTE ANYWHERE NEAR AS GOOD AS THEY USED TO!!!! (They just changed them within the last week)

CANADA DOESNT FUCK WITH THIER FOOD!!!!!! -- TAKE A LOOK AT CHEF BOYARDEE'S LIST OF CANNED PASTA!

IT MUST BE DELICIOUS!!!!!!! -- THEY USE SUGAR INSTEAD OF HFCS,THEY USE BETTER INGREDIENTS!!!!!!

Now look at the USA site

THEY CAN TAKE THIER FUCKING "NO PRESERVATIVES","99% FAT FREE",maltodextrin laden DISGUSTING GARBAGE AND SHOVE IT UP THIER FUCKING ASS'S!!!!!!!!! http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/6356/icon04gh0.gif

I SWEAR IF I HAD THE MEANS I WOULD LEAVE THIS FUCKING HELL HOLE COUNTRY..... THIS IS NOT THE USA ANYMORE,ITS A CONTROLLED SPACE BY FUCKS WHO WANT TO POISON EVERYONE,BILL GATES WANTING TO USE VACCINES TO CUT DOWN THE POPULATION,ETC.......

Many of us feel this way. Food is mass produced to the lowest common denominator, with cost and profit driving the addition of these cheap and often dangerous fillers. I have written to politicians warning them about the long term effects of these things on the health of the people but they do not respond.

We are growing our own as far as possible but that is not a realistic option for people who are city dwellers or those who have no real interest in gardening.

We have to ask also why should people be forced to provide food and water for themselves in a world of abundance, while surrounded by politicians who like to crow about our first world status and quality of life?

dude111
11-02-2011, 08:39 AM
Yea you got that right my friend!

shocker
11-02-2011, 08:45 AM
Hey, I feel your pain :(

My suggestion would be to just go make your own - it'll taste better and you'll know whats in it 100%. You cant beat homecooked food (unless I'm cooking it when you're actually better off just fasting for the meal duration!!!)

;)

beldazar
11-02-2011, 09:50 AM
Ah dude, I'm with you mate :(

Get this one.....

Since finding out about aspartame I now occasionally make lemonade for my children, I normally use organic lemons but Morrisons didn't have any so I picked the normal, unwaxed ones. I didn't get round to making any and I bought them in December. Time went on and I noticed that these lemons are still as fresh as the day I bought them. Organic ones get a white bloom on after a few days so I was a bit suspicious. I thought that perhaps the organic ones are the oldest, crappiest ones so I mentioned it on FB. A friend came on to say she grows lemons and they don't take long at all before they decompose.

I went up to the store yesterday to enquire whether their fruit and veg is irradiated or not and spoke to the manager. He said, "well you are breathing it in anyway, you can't avoid it" At this stage I jumped on my high horse to inform him that I don't pay for the air I breathe, (yet) and I would like the option to buy food that isn't irradiated :mad: He said, "well nobody else has complained" (AAARRRGGGHHH) I said I DON'T CARE :mad:

I have got hold of customer services for me and they are looking into it. Also the Lidls company too.
I thought something was wrong when I have bought yellow bananas from Morrisons and they stay yellow for weeks, compared to buying green bananas from Lidls and they go brown not long after.
Then I read a link about irradiated fruit and veg at Lidls and remembered that not long ao I bought a bunch of 'children's lunchbox' bananas that were green and STAYED green so I had to return them to the shop.

I am so very pissed off with this now because irradiated fruit and veg has NO NUTRITIONAL VALUE AT ALL. it's literally dead food :mad: :mad: :mad:

People are not only wasting their money but ruining their health :mad:

faustus
11-02-2011, 09:53 AM
Here's a video you all might enjoy watching:

Sugar: The Bitter Truth - YouTube

Its a bit lengthy, but very well presented and gives some great insights into what is going on with our health, the chemistry behind it and even some of the politics that led to this.

ozpixie
11-02-2011, 09:55 AM
All fresh fruit, nuts, veges etc that come into Australia raw from overseas are irradiated. It is the law here. Most people dont know that.

Right now I am scratching around like an old hen trying to buy Australian grown citrus, and I live 21/2 hours from the Riverland region of this country, which once was a major supplier of citrus not only this country but internationally as well.

Thanks to the multinationals buying our land and water rights this market is almost destroyed.

bemore
11-02-2011, 09:56 AM

Everyday.....

beldazar
11-02-2011, 10:00 AM
All fresh fruit, nuts, veges etc that come into Australia raw from overseas are irradiated. It is the law here. Most people dont know that.

Right now I am scratching around like an old hen trying to buy Australian grown citrus, and I live 21/2 hours from the Riverland region of this country, which once was a major supplier of citrus not only this country but internationally as well.

Thanks to the multinationals buying our land and water rights this market is almost destroyed.

Wow :mad:
No you are right that most people don't know that, the staff at Morrisons said I had 'put the cat amongst the pigeons'.
GOOD.
Sill, I don't think people would even care anyway :(

You can't even live off the food grown in the hedgerows since it get sprayed with Roundup

I feel like dude :(

dude111
12-02-2011, 11:31 AM
People are not only wasting their money but ruining their health :mad:Indeed they are!!!!!

Everything Alex Jones has been saying about food in this country IS TRUE!!!!!

I used to love LIPTON ICED TEA for 20+ years and all of a sudden last year LIPTON USA added MALTODEXTRIN to it and it tastes like crap!

MALTODEXTRIN is not needed in a reg non diet product (Its an artifical sweetener used to get people hooked on things so they want more) -- Well I WAS TAKEN AWAY FROM IT WHEN THEY ADDED THAT CRAP!! (I mentioned this before but am adding it here also)

andyh
12-02-2011, 12:00 PM
lol...they added maltodextrin to tea??

This is instant tea I'm guessing?

resistance
12-02-2011, 12:14 PM
Ah dude, I'm with you mate :(

Get this one.....

Since finding out about aspartame I now occasionally make lemonade for my children, I normally use organic lemons but Morrisons didn't have any so I picked the normal, unwaxed ones. I didn't get round to making any and I bought them in December. Time went on and I noticed that these lemons are still as fresh as the day I bought them. Organic ones get a white bloom on after a few days so I was a bit suspicious. I thought that perhaps the organic ones are the oldest, crappiest ones so I mentioned it on FB. A friend came on to say she grows lemons and they don't take long at all before they decompose.

I went up to the store yesterday to enquire whether their fruit and veg is irradiated or not and spoke to the manager. He said, "well you are breathing it in anyway, you can't avoid it" At this stage I jumped on my high horse to inform him that I don't pay for the air I breathe, (yet) and I would like the option to buy food that isn't irradiated :mad: He said, "well nobody else has complained" (AAARRRGGGHHH) I said I DON'T CARE :mad:

I have got hold of customer services for me and they are looking into it. Also the Lidls company too.
I thought something was wrong when I have bought yellow bananas from Morrisons and they stay yellow for weeks, compared to buying green bananas from Lidls and they go brown not long after.
Then I read a link about irradiated fruit and veg at Lidls and remembered that not long ao I bought a bunch of 'children's lunchbox' bananas that were green and STAYED green so I had to return them to the shop.

I am so very pissed off with this now because irradiated fruit and veg has NO NUTRITIONAL VALUE AT ALL. it's literally dead food :mad: :mad: :mad:

People are not only wasting their money but ruining their health :mad:

I feel for you Bel..especially that you have children too. Look on the bright side of things though, at least you're informed ;)

beldazar
12-02-2011, 12:24 PM
I feel for you Bel..especially that you have children too. Look on the bright side of things though, at least you're informed ;)

lewi
12-02-2011, 01:29 PM
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

un_plugged
12-02-2011, 02:07 PM
GARBAGE!

Now look at the USA site

I feel your pain....

Most fruit that is in supermarkets now tastes like cardboard.

No real flavor.

Some cheeses, like Kraft slices don't go bad for a year.lol

Wtf are we really eating?

It's like that old movie Soylent Green, where people are getting fed human meat....Yikes.

man go putney
12-02-2011, 04:40 PM
GARBAGE!

Now look at the USA site

Far too much salt in processed food as well. Mind some people on this forum seem to think it is good for you. Nudge, nudge, wink, wink.

dolores1
12-02-2011, 04:54 PM
Far too much salt in processed food as well. Mind some people on this forum seem to think it is good for you. Nudge, nudge, wink, wink.

Not sodium - there are over 700 types of sodium and the table salt you buy is made with aluminium! :mad:

Check the labels. Anyone for alziemiers?:eek:

Only use pure sea salt, Celtic seas or Japanese and grind it.:)

man go putney
12-02-2011, 05:41 PM
Not sodium - there are over 700 types of sodium and the table salt you buy is made with aluminium! :mad:

Check the labels. Anyone for alziemiers?:eek:

Only use pure sea salt, Celtic seas or Japanese and grind it.:)

I don't use any salt, we don't need it. We can get sodium from natural foods.

dude111
13-02-2011, 12:43 AM
lol...they added maltodextrin to tea??

This is instant tea I'm guessing?Yup INSTANT....

There is already sugar in here,WHY THEY ADDED MALTODEXTRIN IS FUCKING INSANE!!!

They use MALTODEXTRIN AND ALSO ASPERTAME IN THIER DIET TEA MIX'S!!!!

And they false advertise! -- If you look @ thier website it doesnt mention MALTODEXTRIN in the ingredients! (That can on the page is THE NEW CAN)

http://www.liptont.com/our_products/tea_mix/mix_sweet_lemon.aspx

Read the ingredients there!!

Someone who is ALLERGIC to this crap wouldnt know it was in there when they ordered it..... (THEY THEN COULD PROBABLY SUE FOR EVERY DIME AND WIN!!)

Im down to 1 glass i guess worth of MIX left in my last older 38qt can.... I AM TRYING DEPSERATLY TO FIND MORE....... No one else has an instant ICED TEA as good as thiers was... (4C comes close but they have CARAMEL COLOUR added which gives it a funny taste)

andyh
13-02-2011, 12:44 AM
Yup NSTANT....

There is already sugar in here,WHY THEY ADDED MALTODEXTRIN IS FUCKING INSANE!!!

They use MALTODEXTRIN AND ASPERTAME IN THIER DIET TEA MIX'S!!!!

And they false advertise! -- If you look @ thier website it doesnt mention MALTODEXTRIN in the ingredients! (That can one the page is THE NEW RECIPE)

http://www.liptont.com/our_products/tea_mix/mix_sweet_lemon.aspx

Read the ingredients there!!

Someone who is ALLERGIC to this crap wouldnt know it was in there when they ordered it..... (THEY THEN COULD PROBABLY SUE FOR EVERY DIME AND WIN)

Teabags/loose tea for the win :)

I've never liked instant, same goes for coffee although thats even worse imho.

the apprentice
13-02-2011, 09:06 AM
Agreed food today is simply a foddery filler to satisfy the stretch receptors within the stomachs muscle lining, as Dundee said you can live on it just, but it tastes like shit.

Best to make, bake and grow your own.

There is a great song on Youtube sung by Malvina Reynolds called the New Restaraunt, she was light years ahead in the 60's of what was already starting to happen in the USA.

The best place for safe organics and free is for everyone to plant native fruit and nut trees and other things like the Todmordon town sceme here in both town and. A semi woodland settings in as many places as possible.

On the salt situation, have you seen what has been dumped into the sea over the decades and is still added for flavour today on an even greater scale, we never use salt anymore and we are fine, sodiums can be obtained from whole foods, you know, the ones with now't taken out.

Forget your non native species and plant the ones that we used to have, forget fancy far flung fettish and do what works best in your country, best to have native organics done by natures radiation directly, rather than the codex irradiatous found in supermarkets.

Heaven knows we built our empires in the past from all home grown native organics which nourished us over the millenia so why not now for some of those home grown freedoms back again, we are many hands that make our plight that much easier if we grow together.

We are gonna have to do it instead of hiding in those little boxes that Malvina also sung about, if we simply ignore her we really do have a hole in our heads that won't grow/heal over itself by staying indoors and away from the thing that feeds us all called nature, not called wifi/wi.

No hole in my head by Malvina Reynolds, we need to get out more out of the car and onto our legs and into nature.

The mother created us and nourished us yet we ignore her and force her and her subjects into little boxes that all look just the same, if you want to break free from this life we have to be real.

christ4life
13-02-2011, 09:42 AM
I totally agree with you. My husband went to the store the other day and bought a can of pineapple with that artifical sweetner junk called Splenda in it. Now why would you need Splenda in a can of fruit? Do they really think we are that stupid. I threw out the can, told him not to buy this, and why. People who are this naive can be easily defeated in my opinion. This health food talk has gone out of control. My daughter can't have a valentines day party with cupcakes at school like what we did when we were kids. Mostly the reason why kids liked going to school to be honest with you because it was boring otherwise. Kids are not going to gain a pound by eating a cupcake a couple times a year at school. We are now having our own at home.

lesleypumpshaft
13-02-2011, 09:47 AM
I look out for stuff that is msg free, but me and the old man noticed some food is labled "MSG Free" or "No Added MSG" this makes me suspicious.

Also, I have bought stuff that is labled "No Added MSG", but it tastes as if it has MSG in it and in fact, I can tell it contains MSG because when I eat the stuff I get a burning sensation on the back of my neck.

There is an ingredient in a lot of food called "flavourings", now what is that supposed to be? I think it might contain MSG and other stuff like that.

You have to be so careful now with food lables and ingredients.

pessi_optimist
13-02-2011, 10:02 AM
GARBAGE!

Yes, I totally agree with everything. I live in England, and it is the same here. I'm astonished at this shit people i know eat.

I stopped shopping at major league supermarkets long ago, and will not go back to them.

However, even in 'health food' stores there is all manner of junk. I don't eat pasta, rice and the only potatoe i eat is a yam, so i stay away from this sort of stuff and processed food in general.

My issue is, that out of all the veggies on display, only a fucking cabbage and broccolli come from england. Same with fruit. EVERYTHING comes from another country!

Food is really fucking us up. Can't trust what's in yer fish, beef, chicken, nor even what's in your vegetables. I've got vegans coming up to me and saying-Oh go vegan it's so much healthier-while they chomp down on their soy ridden tofu shit-or quorn. Then we have avocadoes coming from chile, fruit from different continents. WTF?

Where did all the food from england go? Is nothing indigenous to this country?

christ4life
13-02-2011, 10:07 AM
I look out for stuff that is msg free, but me and the old man noticed some food is labled "MSG Free" or "No Added MSG" this makes me suspicious.

Also, I have bought stuff that is labled "No Added MSG", but it tastes as if it has MSG in it and in fact, I can tell it contains MSG because when I eat the stuff I get a burning sensation on the back of my neck.

There is an ingredient in a lot of food called "flavourings", now what is that supposed to be? I think it might contain MSG and other stuff like that.

Speaking of that I also found this.

http://www.truthinlabeling.org/nomsg.html

I also noticed modified food starch on a can of Progresso soup. Anything that says modified I wounder what they did to it.

ozpixie
13-02-2011, 10:23 AM
I totally agree with you. My husband went to the store the other day and bought a can of pineapple with that artifical sweetner junk called Splenda in it. Now why would you need Splenda in a can of fruit? Do they really think we are that stupid. I threw out the can, told him not to buy this, and why. People who are this naive can be easily defeated in my opinion. This health food talk has gone out of control. My daughter can't have a valentines day party with cupcakes at school like what we did when we were kids. Mostly the reason why kids liked going to school to be honest with you because it was boring otherwise. Kids are not going to gain a pound by eating a cupcake a couple times a year at school. We are now having our own at home.

I have also read that Dole brand pineapple contains added flouride.

springrain
13-02-2011, 10:24 AM
Going raw is an option, but as others have mentioned, even that isn't optimal anymore since foods labeled 'raw' or 'fresh' have so often been irradiated or pasteurized. A bag of almonds that has 'raw' on the front of it has been heat treated because since 2007 it's the law in America- they MUST be; to heck with what the consumer wants. So they're slowly (or not so slowly?) making raw illegal and thus practically impossible.

I have been sick of it all for a long time now.

I'm especially sick of waiting for enough people to wake up who are probably never going to wake up. It's so hard for me to accept that I am at the mercy of their ignorance and apathy.

friendsinthesky
13-02-2011, 10:56 AM

MSG (monosodium glutamate) occures naturally in some foods, it's the extra MSG that'll make you sick.

wake_up_bomb
13-02-2011, 11:31 AM
Where did all the food from england go? Is nothing indigenous to this country?We import 50% of our food. Now considering how much of the food that can be bought in supermarkets is processed, food which is essentially created in laboratories and produced in factories in this country, then the majority of produce has to be shipped in if the 50% figure is going to be accurate.

Consider this as well, I read a book called 'Not on the Label' some time ago, and I obviously knew there was a lot of poor treatment of people and immigrant workers involved in food production, but it was stated in that book an estimated 50% of people involved in food production are illegal immigrants, all of which are paid far less than the minimum wage. People that serve you food, are almost always paid the minimum wage, which means that the government will pay them tax credits to subsidise their wage, as the minimum wage is officially considered to be below the poverty line. Therefore, every time you eat any meal, it's a virtual certainty that someone working illegally at below the poverty line produced it, packaged it, picked it or prepared it, and that the person that served you when you bought it is officially below the poverty line, and the government has to subsidise their job in order to keep them turning up for work. And that's the most important work in the country, because if it stops getting done, there ain't no food on the shelves, yet the whole system runs on law-breaking, immigration and importation, and government subsidy. If these things stopped tomorrow, the next time you went in Tesco, there's no guarantee there'd be anything there for you to buy.

dude111
13-02-2011, 04:16 PM
You have to be so careful now with food lables and ingredients.I dunno if you realise just how true this is!