PDA

View Full Version : Disgusting Anti-German Comics & Movies!

lawliet
03-11-2010, 11:59 AM
Truly sickening, anyone with average intellect knows that Nazi Germany was one of the, if not the strongest military power of this world, the only reason they lost the war was because of been outnumbered and Hitler's mistake to invade Russia.

anti-German comics part 1 of 3 - YouTube

anti-German comics part 2 of 3 - YouTube

anti-German comics part 3 of 3 - YouTube

Oh lets not forget the retarded Inglorious Basterds movie, where a small group of Jews destroy the Nazi Germany Empire loloolololol! Yeah, that makes sense :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sQhTVz5IjQ

Disgusting NWO and Zionist propaganda.

dantesrevival
03-11-2010, 12:10 PM
Sgt Rock is great comic!

Do you wish the Nazi's had won? you don't have a problem with them occupying Holland during WW2?

lawliet
03-11-2010, 12:12 PM
Sgt Rock is great comic!

Do you wish the Nazi's had won? you don't have a problem with them occupying Holland during WW2?

It's not about who should have won, it is about how the USA and Zionist NWO are portraying the Germans/Nazi, as if they are demons and not humane.

dantesrevival
03-11-2010, 12:22 PM
It's not about who should have won, it is about how the USA and Zionist NWO are portraying the Germans/Nazi, as if they are demons and not humane.

well anyway they are anti Nazi not anti German, the Nazi party was not a benevolent thing no matter how some wish to spin it.

starshine
03-11-2010, 12:59 PM
I agree that many Hollywood movies and comics are completely Anti German in many a way, but Germans can do something about it and not buy the trash.
As for Inglorious Bastards, well that movie was just a fantasy of what the makers wanted to do to the Germans. Rubbish crapbang movie!!!

lawliet
03-11-2010, 01:11 PM
well anyway they are anti Nazi not anti German, the Nazi party was not a benevolent thing no matter how some wish to spin it.

There is no clear distinction between nazi and german, in those comics. Did you watch those vid or did your zionist media indoctrination made you to be against germans?

Oh and zionists and usa are benevolent? Japan.. afghanistan,. Iraq,. Vietnam... oh nvm they got shit on in vietnam

dantesrevival
03-11-2010, 03:06 PM
There is no clear distinction between nazi and german, in those comics. Did you watch those vid or did your zionist media indoctrination made you to be against germans?

Oh and zionists and usa are benevolent? Japan.. afghanistan,. Iraq,. Vietnam... oh nvm they got shit on in vietnam

I enjoyed my time spent in Germany and find German people to generally decent, I fucking loath nazis no matter where they are from and that is from personal experience not brainwashing by zog!

lewi
03-11-2010, 03:29 PM
Inglorious Basterds was a tragic pile of horse manure.

firepoet
03-11-2010, 03:56 PM
Not seen IB, looks and sounds pish.

hadabusa
03-11-2010, 04:31 PM
Inglorious Basterds was a tragic pile of horse manure.

it kinda showed jews as monsters.fair play.

:D

passing
03-11-2010, 04:34 PM

They were probably humans, but humane?

tinyint
03-11-2010, 04:38 PM
They were probably humans, but humane?

Who is they?:confused:

Do you consider the criminal "victors" humane or more humane than the germans?

passing
03-11-2010, 04:43 PM
Who is they?:confused:

Do you consider the criminal "victors" humane or more humane than the germans?

Violence towards humans is inhumane. Simple.

I didn't want to do the spelling police bit - I think the intended word was humans rather than humane.

tinyint
03-11-2010, 04:45 PM

I didn't want to do the spelling police bit - I think the intended word was humans rather than humane.

That doesn't answer my question, I am sorry.

Do you think it was a "justified" war against Germany?

passing
03-11-2010, 04:49 PM
That doesn't answer my question, I am sorry.

Do you think it was a "justified" war against Germany?

Certainly.

But was it a just war? :p

tinyint
03-11-2010, 04:50 PM
Certainly.

But was it a just war? :p

I read hypocrisy.

passing
03-11-2010, 04:55 PM
I read hypocrisy.

Justified means that people tried to make it appear just.

I accept your apology in advance just before I leave this tetchy thread.

Best wishes, Vielen Gluck or whatever it is...

passing
03-11-2010, 05:06 PM
p.s. an apology coming back - I glossed over the phrase 'Nazis/Germans' and just registered 'Nazis'. So when you asked 'who is they' I should have said the Nazis. Sorry about that... I got a bit freaked when you jumped on me - but now I think I understand why you did that. This is why I avoid these threads.

zen_anarchy
03-11-2010, 06:25 PM
regarding inglorious basterds ,i was all up for a jew revenge flick ,like a dirty dozen or kellys heroes with yamulkas ,unfortunatly the film was slow and boring ,it really had no redeeming moments apart from the scenes with the bear jew (eli roth ),brad pitts acting was strange to say the least ,and tarantinos directing seemed to be very claustraphobic with hardly any distance shots apart from the opening scene, gave the film a less than epic feeling ,overall inglorious basterds was a mess of a film with very little violence or humour one to miss

as for nazi portrayal in american media ,the nazis are always played by the british anyway and are always a charicture ,if people use hollywood as an accurate representation of history then people are idiots

as for comics ,it wasn't just nazis that have been demonised the commies and generic middle eastern types along with the chinese have all appeared as bogey men in comic books ,

but this type of thing really doesnt happen too much in modern comics ,most new comics are trying to be post modern and usually have the real emnimies being either the heroes themselves or the american goverment,but i rember the old warlord comics in the they where pretty much propaganda along with the most propaganised of heroes captain america lol,

comics are pretty much like all media ,you really have to be discerning when trying to find a decent story that isn't complete propaganda , although i did hear that superman has links to mystic kabbalah teachings ,and alan moore has a lot of masonic symbolism in his comics ,and my fave grant morrison puts magic spells in his comics

sorath
03-11-2010, 06:29 PM
It's nice to see divide and conquer doing its job so effectively, even here on the DI forum!

saintlysoul
03-11-2010, 06:41 PM
Lies beget Lies, and the Jews have told some whoppers regarding WW2 history and the Germans. They have to keep their big lies alive by constantly demonizing Germans. If their big lie falls apart, that is the end of the Jewish reign. This is why each year the Jewish Hollywood creates hundreds of Holocaust movies and movies showing the "evil" Germans.

This is the official propaganda story that has to be kept alive: The evil Germans wanted to take over the entire world, they were gassing Jews and taking over all of Europe. The heroic USA, UK, and USSR stepped in to save the Jews and the world from this evil menace.

A very simple fairytale for very simple people to believe in.

tinyint
03-11-2010, 07:04 PM
Lies beget Lies, and the Jews have told some whoppers regarding WW2 history and the Germans. They have to keep their big lies alive by constantly demonizing Germans. If their big lie falls apart, that is the end of the Jewish reign. This is why each year the Jewish Hollywood creates hundreds of Holocaust movies and movies showing the "evil" Germans.

This is the official propaganda story that has to be kept alive: The evil Germans wanted to take over the entire world, they were gassing Jews and taking over all of Europe. The heroic USA, UK, and USSR stepped in to save the Jews and the world from this evil menace.

Amen :cool:

dantesrevival
03-11-2010, 07:31 PM

considering the Nazi's invaded most of mainland Europe, set up countless death camps and murdered many innocent people, facts would tend to disagree with you some what.

tinyint
03-11-2010, 07:47 PM
considering the Nazi's invaded most of mainland Europe, set up countless death camps and murdered many innocent people, facts would tend to disagree with you some what.

qed

lawliet
03-11-2010, 07:49 PM

Nazi's didn't murder innocent people.

tinyint
03-11-2010, 07:56 PM
Not the political teachings of Hitler plunged us into war. The occasion was the success of its growth, building a new economy. The roots of the war, envy, greed and fear.

Source:
Major General J.F.C. Fuller, historian, see "The second World War", Vienna 1950

The unforgivable crime of Germany before the Second World War was an attempt to extract its economy from the global trading system and create its own exchange system, which could earn the world-finance no longer.

Source:
Churchill to Lord Robert Boothby, quoted in Sidney Rogerson, Propaganda in the Next, Preface to the second Edition 2001, originally published 1938
Winston Churchill, The Second World War, Scherz, Munich 1960

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=141008

hadabusa
03-11-2010, 08:20 PM

orly?

http://histclo.com/essay/war/ww2/camp/eur/balk/yug/nazi/na-rep.html

lawliet
03-11-2010, 08:35 PM
orly?

http://histclo.com/essay/war/ww2/camp/eur/balk/yug/nazi/na-rep.html

Barely credible, a random text, with a fucked up picture and this is evidence?

Allow scientific research, dig ups and dna searchs in those area's and "death camps" or gtfo. Old pictures that can be faked and stories from old people who are 90+ and probably demented is a joke, not credible evidence.

P.S: i am not saying nazi's didn't kill anybody, but killing is part of war and if they killed them it is because they are enemies or ressistance forces. It's like saying Iraqi's kill innocent america soldiers in Iraq! LOLOLOLOL

starshine
03-11-2010, 08:40 PM
I have been to Germany myself and the people have shown me respect.:cool:
As for the Holocaust it did happen and it is happening to other peoples of the world now :( but the Anti German rhetoric must stop now.
It is crap like Inglorious Bastards, that Sun REaders will think is gospel truth. The film was laughable.

hadabusa
03-11-2010, 08:41 PM
Barely credible, a random text, with a fucked up picture and this is evidence?

Allow scientific research, dig ups and dna searchs in those area's and "death camps" or gtfo. Old pictures that can be faked and stories from old people who are 90+ and probably demented is a joke, not credible evidence.

P.S: i am not saying nazi's didn't kill anybody, but killing is part of war and if they killed them it is because they are enemies or ressistance forces. It's like saying Iraqi's kill innocent america soldiers in Iraq! LOLOLOLOL

so youre saying no civilians have be murdered by nazis?

have i got that right?

lawliet
03-11-2010, 08:46 PM
so youre saying no civilians have be murdered by nazis?

have i got that right?

They have probably killed civilians, Allied forces have done the same. This is part of war.

To suggest that Nazi's went out and systamically killed a gigantic number of civilians on a large scale is idiotic, as if they had nothing better to do. As if their forces weren't needed on the large amount of fronts they had to protect and defend.

please don't insult us who are capable of critical thinking.

markregevisscum
03-11-2010, 08:55 PM
They have probably killed civilians, Allied forces have done the same. This is part of war.

To suggest that Nazi's went out and systamically killed a gigantic number of civilians on a large scale is idiotic, as if they had nothing better to do. As if their forces weren't needed on the large amount of fronts they had to protect and defend.

SS einsatzgruppen were not part of the wehrmacht and were free to roam around the occupied territories murdering at will.

hadaka_jimmy
03-11-2010, 09:04 PM

Oh those lovely SS, such fine gentlemen in their Hugo Boss suits.

Are you for real? Fuck the Nazis, I hope they rot in fucking Hell. :mad:

hadabusa
03-11-2010, 09:05 PM

there were wehrmacht (fair play)
ss&sa(notso fair play)

what tf is this "allied did same"excuse?
soviets raped half berlin, its no secret.

you said nazis killed no innocents.
dude, even wo holocaust ,this isa ridiclolous statement.

where did the yellow,black&commies dissapear befween 1933&ww2?

not to piss in your cornflakes&push msm history, but read a book sometime.

even mein kampf would tell you youre wrong.

before you try to categorize my political views, dont try, im "political atheist".

tinyint
03-11-2010, 09:20 PM
there were wehrmacht (fair play)
ss&sa(notso fair play)

what tf is this "allied did same"excuse?
soviets raped half berlin, its no secret.

you said nazis killed no innocents.
dude, even wo holocaust ,this isa ridiclolous statement.

where did the yellow,black&commies dissapear befween 1933&ww2?

not to piss in your cornflakes&push msm history, but read a book sometime.

even mein kampf would tell you youre wrong.

before you try to categorize my political views, dont try, im "political atheist".

Hada, I know for sure that also within the german SS were harsh rules for misconduct. Both Wehrmacht and german SS shot thier own people for crimes. This is well documented.
However, I can't say that for sure for the foreign SS dividions, since they also had a non german commanding officer.
Anyway, I don't want to say, that the germans didn't commit crimes against civilians, of course--it was war, I guess it was much depending on the commanding officers.
There are even documented punishments of german guards by germns in the camps.

passing
03-11-2010, 09:20 PM
It is currently impossible for me to engage with this kind of thread, because I can't trust any sources.

That may sound absurd, but I feel like I'd have to do a PhD in the history of politics first, and it still wouldn't make any difference!

The world is a shifting mass, the best we can do is look for patterns and generalise.

It's impossible to pin down exactly what happened anywhere, anytime.

Words make stories, they are not facts.

diamondgeezer
03-11-2010, 09:21 PM

^Without doubt the stupidest statement ever posted on this forum.

:rolleyes:& thats saying something...

hadabusa
03-11-2010, 09:35 PM
Hada, I know for sure that also within the german SS were harsh rules for misconduct. Both Wehrmacht and german SS shot thier own people for crimes. This is well documented.
However, I can't say that for sure for the foreign SS dividions, since they also had a non german commanding officer.
Anyway, I don't want to say, that the germans didn't commit crimes against civilians, of course--it was war, I guess it was much depending on the commanding officers.
There are even documented punishments of german guards by germns in the camps.

oh,no "beef"with you,buddy.

i perfectly understand how&why nazis raised to power, it was logical and,well, justified.
i know ss had strict honour codes, i also know wehrmacht were totally ok, both my granddads told me, both were partisans btw.

ofc, partisans fought "ugly"&mixed within civilians before they grew strong enough to be a standing army.

one granddad and fellow partisans told me the 100for1 rule was reality, albeit for short time, partisans destabilzed nazi govt quick in balkans.

im not even condemning the warcrimes(who am i to judge), but lawliets claim was troughoutly stupid.

tinyint
03-11-2010, 09:55 PM
oh,no "beef"with you,buddy.

i perfectly understand how&why nazis raised to power, it was logical and,well, justified.
i know ss had strict honour codes, i also know wehrmacht were totally ok, both my granddads told me, both were partisans btw.

ofc, partisans fought "ugly"&mixed within civilians before they grew strong enough to be a standing army.

one granddad and fellow partisans told me the 100for1 rule was reality, albeit for short time, partisans destabilzed nazi govt quick in balkans.

im not even condemning the warcrimes(who am i to judge), but lawliets claim was troughoutly stupid.

oh noes :D;)

I was trying to point out that the so called 'extermination plan' has been so much abused to bend "history" to make it fit dogma.

hadabusa
03-11-2010, 10:26 PM
oh noes :D;)

I was trying to point out that the so called 'extermination plan' has been so much abused to bend "history" to make it fit dogma.

meh.
war is war, not blowing warm air on eachothers balls.

troops loose discipline after a while, the civis better be outta sight once that occurs.

lawliet
03-11-2010, 11:04 PM
SS einsatzgruppen were not part of the wehrmacht and were free to roam around the occupied territories murdering at will.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

oh shit, you are serious?

Edit:

Read some more replies and it seems like there are more people who think when germany was in the middle of war and getting attacked on multiple fronts, the SS and SA (rofl SA... yeh they totally kept going terrorizing people after Hitlers campaign was over and Hitler was in power for some years). were roaming around in some small country or village killing innocent civilians who had nothing to do with the war what so ever.

lawliet
03-11-2010, 11:10 PM
^Without doubt the stupidest statement ever posted on this forum.

:rolleyes:& thats saying something...

You live in UK so telling me i am stupid is actually a compliment, UK is so full of its self, thinking they actually made a difference in ww2 hahahah <3

USA and USSR did everything, UK is shit and didn't do shit, news flash bro.

hadabusa
03-11-2010, 11:12 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Edit:

Read some more replies and it seems like there are more people who think when germany was in the middle of war and getting attacked on multiple fronts, the SS and SA (rofl SA... yeh they totally kept going terrorizing people after Hitlers campaign was over and Hitler was in power for some years). were roaming around in some small country or village killing innocent civilians who had nothing to do with the war what so ever.

well,i said SA & referenced to 1933-ww2.

btw, will SS officer statements of recently,about killing civis, be good enough for you,or are they demented/senile,too?

lawliet
03-11-2010, 11:25 PM
well,i said SA & referenced to 1933-ww2.

btw, will SS officer statements of recently,about killing civis, be good enough for you,or are they demented/senile,too?

Forced statements you mean, allot of SS officers would be in a bad position if they didn't do what the USA/Zionist Elite wants them to do!

But the USA/Zionist's elite's time will come soon, allot of you think Nazi Germany was defeated ^_^ lol... just wait for 2012.

markregevisscum
03-11-2010, 11:28 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Edit:

Why don't you piss off back to stormfront?

lawliet
03-11-2010, 11:29 PM
Why don't you piss off back to stormfront?

The same reason why you zionist-mindcontrolled-sheeple are not going back to *insert pro zionist forums here* :rolleyes:

dantesrevival
03-11-2010, 11:32 PM
allot of you think Nazi Germany was defeated ^_^ lol... just wait for 2012.

Why is Hitler going to pop out of his UFO base in the Antarctic? lol loon!

markregevisscum
03-11-2010, 11:33 PM
just for you lawliet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIObg-_b5kY

Mo0n5tar
03-11-2010, 11:34 PM
Chumbawamba - Mouthful of shit - YouTube

hadabusa
03-11-2010, 11:54 PM
Forced statements you mean, allot of SS officers would be in a bad position if they didn't do what the USA/Zionist Elite wants them to do!

But the USA/Zionist's elite's time will come soon, allot of you think Nazi Germany was defeated ^_^ lol... just wait for 2012.

nono, RECENT, private statements , not in court, not under duress.

cmon, the trials been ok compared to stalins afterwar proposal.lol.

youre refering to operation something(over austrian passes)?that was reserved for elites only.

hadaka_jimmy
03-11-2010, 11:54 PM
You live in UK so telling me i am stupid is actually a compliment, UK is so full of its self, thinking they actually made a difference in ww2 hahahah <3

USA and USSR did everything, UK is shit and didn't do shit, news flash bro.

Yeah sure you fucking half wit. The UK stood alone for a year against your wonderful Nazi lovers.

Go on stormfront or something, your fucked up views will be loved over there.

hadaka_jimmy
03-11-2010, 11:56 PM
Why is Hitler going to pop out of his UFO base in the Antarctic? lol loon!

This tit probably thinks he is Hitler, planning the fourth Reich from his bedroom. :eek:

hadabusa
03-11-2010, 11:56 PM
just for you lawliet

3:25, he got delivered.
the mind absent shadow boxing was priceless.

that had some serious "oooomph":D

sputnik 666
03-11-2010, 11:58 PM
"Originally Posted by lawliet.

USA and USSR did everything, UK is shit and didn't do shit, news flash bro."

This is true.

We are still paying for going on our knees and begging for help!
We were used by the USA and look what that springboard has lead to.

Next time....Next time, i think the USA needs invading.

Fucking cancer!

markregevisscum
04-11-2010, 12:02 AM
3:25, he got delivered.
the mind absent shadow boxing was priceless.

that had some serious "oooomph":D

In scotland that is known as a glasgow kiss:D

hadabusa
04-11-2010, 12:07 AM

i call it wife-reeducator device:D

lol, i knew, but this was a very brutal one.

ok, he targeted eyesocket, nose wouldve been gone to nirvana after this.

must say, hardest i seen so far, pretty much a horseheaded guy.

:)

firepoet
04-11-2010, 12:23 AM

Ouch, you could just see the lights go out.

hadabusa
04-11-2010, 12:56 AM
Ouch, you could just see the lights go out.

actually, you couldnt.
that makes it even better.lol.
receiver seen stars blinking, lightsout came after.

coordination issues=lol

best headbutt ever.respect.that could take out a bull from how it looked.

bruce lee"you strike TROUGH it,not on it"

lawliet
04-11-2010, 01:56 PM
just for you lawliet

Lmfao! You just show how you multi-culteral zionist robots are, taking cheap shots like your disgusting jewish overlords. Attack from behind, come with a group and take cheap shot!

yeah 3 vs 1 is fair, if it was me i would fuck all of those 3 faggots easily.

lawliet
04-11-2010, 02:00 PM
Yeah sure you fucking half wit. The UK stood alone for a year against your wonderful Nazi lovers.

Go on stormfront or something, your fucked up views will be loved over there.

Yeah so hard to defend yuour self when you have 100% of your milletary force and better spot than your enemy. Sitting on an Island surrounded by water and defending your self against what? 20% of german army? hahaha rofl.

UK IS HARDCORE SHIT BRO.

USA/Russia wannabe's.