PDA

View Full Version : Salvia divinorum

beetzart
14-11-2007, 08:48 PM
Has anyone here ever tried this herb? I know it is perfectly legal in the UK and that it is meant to induce calm and insightful visions if done respectfully. My brother, a friend and I are curious but are unsure what quantity to buy.

Any advice would be helpful.

tejas
15-11-2007, 02:18 AM
Tried it and nada happened for a while. Then I swear the plant was talking to me.

Its freaky stuff, id go for the 5X stuff if u want mood, but for the freaky shit 20X and above, then again tho Im definately a hard head and most people get off on just the 5X alone

razed1
15-11-2007, 02:37 AM
yea if youre doing it for the first time

do 5x

and its not like smoking weed or anything, totally different experience

the high wont last for long, but while you are, its amazing

you dont even know you high, then you realize, and you start laughin you butt off

its amazing, i can concur that the plants 'speaks' cause when i did, it felt like little elves/dwarfs were speaking to me!

misscpb
15-11-2007, 02:43 AM
Hi There

Below are some interesting sites regarding salvia.

www.everyonedoesit.co.uk/search/index.cfm?sSearchString=salvia
http://forum.everyonedoesit.co.uk/
http://erowid.org/plants/salvia/salvia.shtml

titurel
15-11-2007, 02:43 AM
Wierd!

scar
15-11-2007, 03:39 AM
its amazing, i can concur that the plants 'speaks' cause when i did, it felt like little elves/dwarfs were speaking to me!

yeah dude. i remember elf like trolls dancing in a circle around me with pointed hats, like midget witches, but it was all so peaceful ha

razed1
15-11-2007, 03:48 AM
its true, you can laugh all you want,

but i know what i felt, it was the most strangest feeling, like ive been there before

i think terrence mckenna spoke about something similar

those dwarfs and pixies that are in fairy tales, i beleive these beings are real, and when you do psychedelics, its possible to converse with these beings, or edge up into their realms of existence

i didnt SEE any, but it was like i was speaking to something

i know this is wierd and funny to the average 5 sense conspiracy yuppy, but look more into this subject and i think you will be pleasantly surprised ;)

auron
15-11-2007, 10:01 AM
Salvia divinorum is an extraordinary herb used in shamanism, divination, healing, meditation, and the exploration of consciousness.
It should always be used in a thoughtful, intelligent manner, and only by responsible adults that are of sound mind and clear intent.

http://www.sagewisdom.org/

father ted
15-11-2007, 10:24 AM
Can you get it in Australia?

auron
15-11-2007, 10:28 AM
Classic fascism:

Australia #
On Jun 1, 2002, Australia became the first country to ban the possession of Salvia divinorum. Salvia divinorum and salvinorin A are listed in Australia's strictest schedule, Schedule 9. Although there is some minor variation in state law, the federal controls take precedence. According to Shaman Australis (see Salvia Divinorum legal information), the live plants are also illegal, although there is a chance that seeds are not covered under the current law.

http://www.erowid.org/plants/salvia/salvia_law.shtml

father ted
15-11-2007, 10:41 AM
sigh, same as usual. Is there anything that wasn't created in a lab legal here?

metacomet
04-02-2009, 12:18 AM
The OP asked for tips:

Familiarize yourself with ego loss. I made a thread in the awakening/ascension forum concerning this same topic.

My first bong rip of salvia 15x gave me intense electric sensations, intense physical high. It felt like reaching the peak of an acid trip instantly - all of a sudden you're looking around laughing and realizing that you're slipping out of reality. Then you start to come back.

My second trip as about 20 minutes after my first. I took another huge bong rip and while exhaling that asked for ANOTHER. Obviously I was looking to go bye-bye and I was not afraid.

While taking my second rip the first wave was already coming on. By the time I exhaled the room was melting. I remember looking to the right of the room and being gone.

There is no memory of where I 'was' during the first few minutes. I had no conception of time or space... I have no physical memory.

I believe I went to another dimension as many others do - and you cannot bring memories of other dimensions back to this dimension. Just as it's hard to remember a dream it was almost impossible to explain where I was when I blacked out. I know I was somewhere for a very long time.

When I started coming back I was already deep inside the salvia trip. She was speaking to me through the music and telling me that I was 'out' and that everything in my physical life had been a dream. Meanwhile the physical world was shaking and rolling like it was all part of some fabric that was being snapped like a towel. Undulating.

I could go on and on... there's no point giving descriptions.

I believe I saw the wheel of dimensions, the wheel of physical reality which is a great illusion. When I slipped into this dimension I had the distinct impression I was being watched.

If you watch a baby waddle next to some stairs you become instantly concerned and try to stop the baby and walk it away from the stairs. I believe this is why higher dimensionals do to us when we trip into their dimension... they realize that we are scared, totally unfamiliar and helpless, so they calmly talk to us and maybe even chastise us until we go back to our reality.

If your whole physical life and everything you remember was part of a great television series - and everything was fake - Salvia will tear away the T.V. set and show you the producers of the t.v. show. The producers of this reality are far beyond our comprehension, but they are definitely there.

ayomide
04-02-2009, 12:42 AM
I want this plant!

I will grow me some Diviners Sage!!

omnit
04-02-2009, 12:44 AM
My friend tried it, he's trying to wake up more than he has done already lol

anyway here is what happened to him.....

After he inhaled, everything starting to turn to liquid and as he laid back on the sofa he started mumbling, apparently he was in the middle of a heated debate between his Right brain and his left brain, as he tried to move from this reality into another, he came across an invisible wall in a diagonal type position, at this point he had 2 thoughts, one was "they know I'm coming so theyve locked the door, and wont let me in! the other thought was that he was the 'wall' stoping himself from passing through lol!

Its all on film, really mad to watch back!

nirvana
04-02-2009, 12:49 AM
Has anyone here ever tried this herb? I know it is perfectly legal in the UK and that it is meant to induce calm and insightful visions if done respectfully. My brother, a friend and I are curious but are unsure what quantity to buy.

I had it x45 I had 3 pipes then sat down to meditate.And was in a big hall with thousands of buddhist monks.

This was not just a trip I was there. fasten your seat belt. Dont try x45 first :eek: For a while I forgot who I was what I was. At one stage I thought I was a door.

Peace:)

measle_weasel
04-02-2009, 12:55 AM
I had it x45 I had 3 pipes then sat down to meditate.And was in a big hall with thousands of buddhist monks.

This was not just a trip I was there. fasten your seat belt. Dont try x45 first :eek: For a while I forgot who I was what I was. At one stage I thought I was a door.

What units are we talking about? Is one unit one leaf?

ayomide
04-02-2009, 12:58 AM
My friend tried it, he's trying to wake up more than he has done already lol

anyway here is what happened to him.....

After he inhaled, everything starting to turn to liquid and as he laid back on the sofa he started mumbling, apparently he was in the middle of a heated debate between his Right brain and his left brain, as he tried to move from this reality into another, he came across an invisible wall in a diagonal type position, at this point he had 2 thoughts, one was "they know I'm coming so theyve locked the door, and wont let me in! the other thought was that he was the 'wall' stoping himself from passing through lol!

Its all on film, really mad to watch back!

Creepy - I am staying away then!! Cause my left and right brain be fighting all the time with one another - so yesterday I had some clarity and danced out in the rain and planted a fig - I also got rid of layers of indoctrinations but I hit a wall myself - however I achieve this without drugs. Wierd:eek:

barbitone
04-02-2009, 01:00 AM
I've never had a good salvia trip but then again I never did it correctly which is to close your eyes and go into it. I kept my eyes open and tried to move around and that's the worst thing you could do. I thought my brain had fizzled! And you get a pressure like you are being pushed or pulled....don't like it. I recommend you just start the mission of findding good smokable DMT.
I'd choose DMT over salvia anyday.

jimmi
04-02-2009, 01:10 AM
I met a nice studenty young man in Glastonbury festival, many years ago, and he introduced me to this herb. I had about a quarter oz. bag and set off to find my mates for the try out, already seasoned self medicators we still weren't ready for the 'hit'! One big toke of a pipe and hold it down and before you can breathe out you are tripping your box off ! Five minutes later you're back where you started, not quite believing that you've really come back from so far away. That was the only time I've bothered with the stuff and would not recommend it to anyone because of the headache it gave me afterwards but I wouldn't tell anyone not to try it either if curiosity beckons.

A word of warning tho', the nice young man, one year later, was a shadow of his former self ! His hair was matted and dirty, grey skin and angry red spots from what effect his continuing use was having, buyer beware!

seercirra
04-02-2009, 01:14 AM
salvia is crazy shit.
ive had 20 and 40x stuff.

to be honest, not a huge difference between them both.

bong it or pipe, with a gauze. thats the best way. youll get nothing from joints. dont mix it with tabacco because it almost nullifies it. take it pure.

reality will be torn in two for 5-10 minutes. im not kidding.

i was sitting on a blue carpet at a friends. had a bong of that, suddenly im at sea. my friends, standing up, are floating above the sea. the radiators on the wall are the side of the boat. fucking crazy shit. i was so shocked i just couldnt stop laughing. couldnt talk at all for a few minutes.
another time im laying in my bedroom, tv is on next door. my flat at the time was quite high up. pulled a bong of it and suddenly i feel im in an aircraft. the tv next door sounds like the flight announcer. i thought i'd find a toilet in my wardrobe so had a look. no toilet.

also, on my first trip. directly after putting the bong down apparently i was totally unresponsive for a few seconds/maybe 30 or so. all i can remember was being back when i was 5 or soemthing, where i used to live.

its not relaxed, not at all.
from my experience youll either be knocked sideways for 10 mins or feel nothing at all.

its good fun though, safe, and over in 5-10 minutes.

this is the best video of someone taking salvia. it might seem totally crazy to you, until you try it. then youll understand him completely.
its really funny http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4930255321987211475&ei=OOyISfSON4nojgKJuZXGCw&q=jum+salvia

oh, i was an evil bastard once and gave a bowl to my friend to smoke without him knowing what it was. i just said, "its a bit like weed, try it"
3 seconds after taking it "i fucking HATE you". i just said "byeeeee dudeeee, see you in 10 minutes"
i laughed my bollocks off for ages.

kanz
04-02-2009, 01:16 AM
My personal opinion leave salvia alone, well it didnt work for me anyway. Didnt enjoy the buzz.

seercirra
04-02-2009, 01:36 AM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4954339730292399911&hl=en
another great jim smokes salvia video.

im posting them because its the best possible way to show him what its like. words just cant describe......

it making me want some :P

consciousness84
04-02-2009, 02:12 AM
Generally everytime I wanted to try this drug, the person who had it always asked me, "have you tried it before?" to which i would answer "no", and then theyd be like, "its too strong, im not going to let you do it."

So finally I understood to lie about it, and I remember I was in this girls backyard, after hitting it about twice, I asked someone to take it from me as I fell to the ground and laughed hysterically for five minutes. What was I laughing at? I dunno. I felt like I had the key to the universe in my mind, but if I was to explain it then no one would believe me, which I guess was hilarious to me. Then I told the person after the fact that, no, I had never done it before, but if I was to tell him that, I was afraid he wouldn't let me do it, since so many people had denied me of it before just for not being experienced with it.

I've done some since then, but it was nowhere near as potent.

metacomet
04-02-2009, 03:14 AM
"its too strong, im not going to let you do it."

At least they cared about you. Better to protect people from Salvia then trick them into it -(which is fucking wrong to do, morally and spiritually - you hear me seercirca?!)

I felt like I had the key to the universe in my mind, but if I was to explain it then no one would believe me, which I guess was hilarious to me.

That is probably the best part of Salvia. Suddenly our ego and fake-mind is completely washed away and we see reality for what it is.

The overwhelming message to me was 'You see? It was all a dream! Now you're awake!'

The Salvia KNOWS that we have awoken with it. It's like it points at your ego and your physical life and laughs with you. Wasn't it silly how you believed all that? You used to get angry, you used to cry, you used to hate life! Now you see it for what it is...

Intense Salvia trips are like dying. The eternal embraces you and says 'Shhh... I know. That was an incredible dream, and this is incredible, but you don't need to say anything. There's no way you can express this. I know you know .'

It's like being in on a massive joke but the joke is so enormous that you almost don't want to laugh.

At first you feel enormously familiar with reality - like Oh yes I remember you!

But after a while, especially while coming down, you really don't want to forget physical life and your family, your history. You want the ego back. You want familiarity and comfort to return. And they do!

But you never shake off that feeling of knowing that it is all illusion.

seercirra
04-02-2009, 04:38 AM
(which is fucking wrong to do, morally and spiritually - you hear me seercirca?!)

lol, well this guy has been around the arena a few times. i know him very well.
he said he hates me straight after, but in a kidding manner, but then thanked me and he really enjoyed it (ofcourse)
i wouldnt do that to someone i know couldnt handle it.

seercirra
04-02-2009, 05:02 AM
That is probably the best part of Salvia. Suddenly our ego and fake-mind is completely washed away and we see reality for what it is.

The overwhelming message to me was 'You see? It was all a dream! Now you're awake!'

i completely agree. reality is just shredded.
everythings the same. in that, you may see the wardrobe, the sink, the TV. but you dont see them as those things. you see them as infinate possibilites. you realise that the world around you hasnt changed. but your perception of it, and your apparant previous reality, was totally innacurate.

At first you feel enormously familiar with reality - like Oh yes I remember you!

im guessing your talking about when your "tripping" and not coming back down.
the very instant after i put down the bong for the first time, i felt really deep deja vu. the smell, taste, sensation, everything. and i tripped back to where i lived when i was, probably actually about 3 years old.
i completely agree about "i remember you" it feels youve been there before, in the "other" dimension, which your on the border of when you take salvia.you also somehow know that you belong there, and your mind as it is when on salvia, is how it is by defualt. and the human experience is exaclty that, an experience. but one where your perceptions are limited. salvia just hacks you out of he matrix, for a limited time only.

allure
04-02-2009, 05:09 AM
I tried it and surfed the waves in a completely different dimension for about 5 minutes.

metacomet
04-02-2009, 05:17 AM
im guessing your talking about when your "tripping" and not coming back down.

Yeah I worded it strangely, thanks. While tripping the frame of mind and the whole mode of consciousness feels frighteningly familiar, as if we have just been born into another dimension that we already came from and are very familiar with?

The far out dimensions are completely unfamiliar and impossible to remember, no space, no time. I cannot bring those memories back. Coming back into the wheels of dimensions with the whirling megaphoning realities around me and finding that I was the conglomeration of them all was an intense knowledge experience but it ALSO felt familiar, like the act of reincarnation!

When we look at the people or places around us we feel like everyone and everything is part of an elaborate hoax which has just been found out, and everything looks at you as if you are somehow an asshole for figuring it out :D This is the cause of paranoia for most trippers but I could hardly see my friends through the haze of dimensional fog and collapsing realities. What I saw of my friends was that they knew I had just switched my reality off and they had been waiting on the other end to welcome me in some way.... I don't even have to ask if anyone else feels these things I know it.

I am also aware of having been in the presence of ultra dimensional consciousness... I was also amongst a sea of many people who were tripping in the same Salvia dimension with me. The music changed and I remember holding hands like some line of unending energy with many different people - this is frightening because I have read of other Salvia experiencers waking up in some kind of grid with many other people next to them.

This is a little too similar to waking up in the matrix and it's freaky to think that we are plugging into some mass production of conscious human beings. It is the truth though, I'm sure of it. Salvia only lets you peak at it.

salvia just hacks you out of he matrix, for a limited time only.

Incarnation is part of a wheel and waking up in the matrix is scary. Salvia is an awesome trip but I'm sure it's showing you an illegal glimpse at the wheel and that's why you feel monitored and judged by reality while tripping. What do you think?

kingmob
04-02-2009, 05:21 AM
FYI,

I'm salvia resistant. So if you smoke Salvia, and don't trip, then its not the plant, its most likely you.

About 5% of the population are Salvia resistant.

thorleyart
04-02-2009, 07:15 AM
watch some videos of people taking it on youtube they are very funny.

It's not a party drug though, it's very powerful

nirvana
04-02-2009, 02:22 PM
The bessalvia and the cheapest I've tried is on this web site.

http://www.salvia-divinorum-supplies.co.uk/products.php?id=6

You really do need a sitter .Not tobe taken alone .

debs67gb
04-02-2009, 02:42 PM
sounds like amyl nitrate lol

whiterain
04-02-2009, 02:55 PM
The bessalvia and the cheapest I've tried is on this web site.

http://www.salvia-divinorum-supplies.co.uk/products.php?id=6

You really do need a sitter .Not tobe taken alone .

the only times i have had any bad trip experiences have been when other people are present. all my best trips were solitary experiences. why is salvia so important to have a sitter with? will you just walk about and hurt yourself if you freak out because it seemed to me when i had a little bit of salvia that i wernt gonna hurt myself because i had no use of my motor skills so couldnt really move... is it partly due to the possibility of burning cos ill use a fixed bong

onourwayto2012
04-02-2009, 02:56 PM
I think I'll pass........ would prefer something more along the lines of legal opium

Infinite I
04-02-2009, 03:20 PM
I believe I went to another dimension as many others do - and you cannot bring memories of other dimensions back to this dimension. Just as it's hard to remember a dream it was almost impossible to explain where I was when I blacked out. I know I was somewhere for a very long time.

I can remember some of my experiences with smoked dmt. A lot of people smoke things like dmt and salvia and bring stuff back, so I dont know how you can say you cant bring back memories?? :confused:

Ive not had much expereince with the strong extracts, been enjoiyng smoking the leaf on occasion and I have a plant and once theres enough leaves on it im going to chew them up. The dried leaves havent been working whehn chewed. General consenus on most forums I visit is dmt is better, so I dfoubt ill go buy these strong extracts, some friends experiences have put me off.

debs67gb
04-02-2009, 03:23 PM
i had very many experiences on mushrooms then i got skunk hell that stuff makes me even more silly lol i cant look at a kebab sign anymore without cracking up :)

danster82
04-02-2009, 04:47 PM
So many people claim to be the authority on salvia and tell others they are not ready for it.

Well its impossible to be ready for this, its not like you can go to salvia school and get the grades. A different state of consciousness is a diffrent state of consciousness so how can you ever be ready for something unknown?

anyway from my experience there are two types of hits you get from the plant, one gives an effect of hallucinations and feelings but the ego is still present and then another is you simply drop out of yourself.

This will be a potentially horrifying experience for most so take with caution, I would say do not take it there is no need. As the bible says heaven is not ment to be taken by force much better to progress naturally using your conscious awareness to erode the ego in grace.

debs67gb
04-02-2009, 04:49 PM
wonders whether to ravage her mothers garden when the salvia is up lol

uloodara
04-02-2009, 05:14 PM
I want to try this..

However, I dont want to buy over the internet and would much rather get it from a shop in town or something. (if I can)

Does anyone have anything recommended before I smoke it? or even after?

grachtengordel
04-02-2009, 05:50 PM
this is the best video of someone taking salvia. it might seem totally crazy to you, until you try it. then youll understand him completely.
its really funny http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4930255321987211475&ei=OOyISfSON4nojgKJuZXGCw&q=jum+salvia

that was very funny and insightful for me , thanks for posting this

did the cat jump up because he/she could see the salvia pixies manifesting around jim?

When we look at the people or places around us we feel like everyone and everything is part of an elaborate hoax which has just been found out, and everything looks at you as if you are somehow an asshole for figuring it out

sounds like a psylocibin mushroom experience i had when just me and one other were on the mushrooms but the room had 10 or so people in it who were not, they were just drinking and smoking.

I am also aware of having been in the presence of ultra dimensional consciousness...

VERY much so. I was at the time totally dis interested with 'ufo' stuff and thought it was all disinfo to hide hi tech military craft , i thought the 'grey' alien image we see was pure foolishness, like mickey mouse ......

... but on the mushroom i felt what i can only describe as direct contact with an 'alien' or 'other worldly' entity

Salvia is an awesome trip but I'm sure it's showing you an illegal glimpse at the wheel and that's why you feel monitored and judged by reality while tripping. What do you think?

But why is it here then? who 'put' it here?

seercirra
04-02-2009, 06:12 PM

did the cat jump up because he/she could see the salvia pixies manifesting around jim?

i dont know about any salvia pixies man :)

nirvana
04-02-2009, 06:38 PM
the only times i have had any bad trip experiences have been when other people are present. all my best trips were solitary experiences. why is salvia so important to have a sitter with? will you just walk about and hurt yourself if you freak out because it seemed to me when i had a little bit of salvia that i wernt gonna hurt myself because i had no use of my motor skills so couldnt really move... is it partly due to the possibility of burning cos ill use a fixed bong

If you can handle it by yourself then its ok by yourself. Ive seen alot of people feak out . I do believe with some people it can lead to dangerous situations. So if its your first time have a sitter.

nirvana
04-02-2009, 06:44 PM
I want to try this..

However, I dont want to buy over the internet and would much rather get it from a shop in town or something. (if I can)

Does anyone have anything recommended before I smoke it? or even after?

Maybe listen to some soft music and bit of meditation.Get into a really relaxed frame of mind etc.
If you take valium befor, the salvia experience is still intense but more peaceful.

Infinite I
04-02-2009, 06:56 PM
Maybe listen to some soft music and bit of meditation.Get into a really relaxed frame of mind etc.
If you take valium befor, the salvia experience is still intense but more peaceful.

Ive done that in the past with smoked dmt, really clouds the experience and makes you forget even more so. Sometimes id have a couple beers then smoke so its probably similiar, but I think fear should be part of these experiences. A guy I know takes methadone and valium then drinks rue and mimsa ( aya analogue) Guys an idiot but we keep saying if your going into these things with no fear then your missing a big part of it.

measle_weasel
04-02-2009, 07:12 PM
What units are we talking about? Is one unit one leaf?

What units of meassurement here?

metacomet
04-02-2009, 07:40 PM
I can remember some of my experiences with smoked dmt. A lot of people smoke things like dmt and salvia and bring stuff back, so I dont know how you can say you cant bring back memories??

No, I brought memories back. But there are so many dimensions that you can slip into... some of them do not have vision or sound or time whatsoever - at least not in a form that you can remember and make sense of back in physicality.

I know I saw and heard unbelievable things that my mortal mind cannot comprehend. As a safety measure I return to physicality with the memory of being in 'darkness', no sound, no vision, and no time. Where I really was I probably won't understand until I die.

It's only upon slipping back into the membranes of realities that I could experience lights and sounds and colors as I kind of know them.

In other words I know that when I entered the wheel of Maya or physical illusion I saw many dimensions and remember wheeling through them... but I do not remember the empty and timeless areas I went to before that. I was 'gone' for what felt like 30 seconds but was told I was gone for minutes.

An intense Salvia trip will utterly destroy time as you know it. It did to me. There are places I went where time did not exist and my physical mind cannot remember the shapes, colors, or noises I saw in those dimensions.

why is salvia so important to have a sitter with? will you just walk about and hurt yourself if you freak out

The experience of slipping into another dimension is SO real and SO powerful that it feels as if it is literally and actually happening.

There is no 'if' you freak out. Your mind will be freaked out and you will be convinced that you're literally traveling through space or in another dimension. This is the same as astral projection - more real than real.

This makes it easy for you to get up and move around thinking that there is no physical world around you anymore. This happens alot.

At one point I felt I was holding hands with a great crowd and everyone was starting to stand up as the physical world crumpled away below us. I felt an incredible urge to stand up with them - so I started to stand up. If my friend hadn't been there to stop me from walking off I could've walked down some stairs and not thought twice about it.

So many people claim to be the authority on salvia and tell others they are not ready for it.

I know what you mean.

I stick by my assertion that people who are attatched to their ego should not do Salvia. The fear of ego-loss can be intense beyond comprehension.

I knew upon returning from the Salvia trip that I had just had my ego melted away in the same manner that it will at death. This is a frightening realization for most people... the person they think they are and all their physical and material memories on this planet will not be coming with them to the other side.

metacomet
04-02-2009, 07:46 PM

Not to be condescending but if you have tripped hard on Salvia those kind of videos can stop being funny.

I laughed when the kid ran by his friend with a wild look on his face... but the truth is know where that kid was and how fucking terrified he was.

People jump up and run away because they are panicking. They see their physical reality crumble and swirl away and they are convinced that life and their dimension and reality has ceased to exist. This can be terrifying for some people and their first instinct is to run away and escape it.

The sensation of having a gravity or force pull or push on you is enormous and can also cause people to sway and run in certain directions. I remember this feeling and how I was concerned I might be pulled into a blackhole or singularity -

the urge to run away from the dimensions you encounter is very real and can cause serious injury if someone throws themselves down a flight of stairs or something.

But why is it here then? who 'put' it here?

I'm really into Terrence McKennas explanation that psychedelics are ambassadors to humans from another dimension. They are here to teach us the reality of the universe and how there are far more dimensions than our own...

This is forbidden knowledge and this is why Lucifer convinced humanity to partake of the forbidden fruit. Who put the forbidden fruit on this planet? Probably the creator - the real God. It is the false-Gods of this reality who have made it taboo for humans to experience other dimensions. They don't want us leaving the room so to speak.

citroen999
04-02-2009, 07:53 PM

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_Salvia_divinorum.shtml

also type salvia in youtube.. but dont copy those idiots who have 10 mates laughing at them!!

to say you hallucinate is an understatement!!

dont do it alone and lock all the doors, cos if you run you dont want to get out on the street..

i ran and my mate caught me before i ran in the road..

you need a mate/sitter cos if you do it right he will need to take the lighter and water pipe from you...

try 10x first...

fill the cup with salvia, then burn with a turbo lighter, inhale as much as you can, the hold for 30 secs, blow out real slow, if you do it right you wont remember blowing the last part, your mate should take everything from you and move it away incase you try to run..

you will laugh your head off for a few secs then BANG!! you will be in la-la land.. only lasts a few minutes then you will laugh your head off again on the way down... i went to the red/green diamond land with no edges, my mate went to a denim land

imagine eating 100 lsd tabs and going from baseline sober to bonkers trip then back down again in 10 mins.. usually it would take hours and the comedown is horrific but salvia you are back down in 10 mins, by 30 mins you back to baseline... once you are straight and can function let your mate have a go..

DONT DO IT TOGETHER AT THE SAME TIME, ITS NOT LSD..

ALWAYS HAVE A SITTER

LOCK THE DOORS

DONT HAVE LOADS OF MATES AROUND LAUGHING - JUST 2 OR 3

MAKE SURE NO GLASS IS AROUND INCASE YOU FALL OVER THE COFFEE TABLE

ps. after you have tried it put it in spliffs and smoke it, you wont go to fantasy land but you get a mild giggly buzz...

good luck

citroen999
04-02-2009, 07:57 PM
forgot to say...

it sounds terrifying and the first time will freak you out .. but once you are back down you will be like "WOW" i need another go cos i dont dlieve what just happened...

dont be scared its only a dream

whiterain
04-02-2009, 08:03 PM
If you can handle it by yourself then its ok by yourself. Ive seen alot of people feak out . I do believe with some people it can lead to dangerous situations. So if its your first time have a sitter.

cheers for the response. the only thing ive really freaked about is essentially other people seeing me freaking if that makes sense. the running thing is another concern tho. i smoked a small amount on my own once in a chair and went to move due to the no sense of gravity thing. i only got about a foot to my bed and collapsed on my back. i reckon the best thing to do is lie straight down on your back because it almost feels like your more balanced compared to being sucked into a chair. i was definately a mover tho with lsd so i might see if my bro fancies zombie sitting for a short while

ashra
04-02-2009, 08:04 PM
Salvia Divinorum IMO should be treated with respect. If you want a little trip, try something different. Before smoking I ask for guidence and shelter for the experience. Then I enter somekind of a two dimensional mirror world of unimaginable clours crawling through me and something I cannot name gives me insight on a spiritual level that I have no words for and which does not come to me in words but in some kind of instant emotional reprogramming and cleansing. After the experience I feel as if I was newborn, lasting about 30 minutes and then slowly fading away.

metacomet
04-02-2009, 08:10 PM
One fascinating thing that T. McKenna spoke about was being 'welcomed' on DMT by other dimensionals.

I absolutely felt this with Salvia. There was a sense that some force of consciousness was observing me and was not happy with me leaving my little box. Very much a sensation of 'pay no attention to that man behind the curtain'!

But next to that body of consciousness is a WAVE of beings, they are not in physical bodies and they don't individually speak to you, instead they all CHEER at once and sing out to you. They feel extremely familiar like you were with them before birth and will be with them after death. They seem very happy and astonished to see you peaking into their dimension. This is all communicated with intense emotional waves and spiritual hearing...

"He made it! He's through! Oh no... now he's slipping back! Don't forget us!"

The Salvia can manipulate music so that the lyrics change and refer to you as someone who is 'coming through' or who is 'here' or 'awake'. It does this so smoothly and convincingly that it can be kind of frightening. Apparently this happens to people with the television on as well - the characters become aware of the person and speak about them coming through etc.

There is definitely something aware of us on the other end.

Infinite I
04-02-2009, 08:10 PM
No, I brought memories back. But there are so many dimensions that you can slip into... some of them do not have vision or sound or time whatsoever - at least not in a form that you can remember and make sense of back in physicality.

I know I saw and heard unbelievable things that my mortal mind cannot comprehend. As a safety measure I return to physicality with the memory of being in 'darkness', no sound, no vision, and no time. Where I really was I probably won't understand until I die.

It's only upon slipping back into the membranes of realities that I could experience lights and sounds and colors as I kind of know them.

Ahh know what you mean now. Ive had similiar experiences with dmt.

Ive not watched the videos, dont usually watch videos like that, but these sorts of daft videos is whats going to bring unwanted attention to salvia and dmt and well end up with them being banned. Well dmt is illegal but the plants containing dmt isnt ;)

They usually show teenagers using them and freakign out, great! :rolleyes:

Which then leads to miconceptions about things and you end up with sensasionalist bullshit like this, check the video, total propoganda!

http://www.wpix.com/landing/?NJ-State-Cops-Seize-Package-of-New-and-D=1&blockID=187192&feedID=1404

citroen999
04-02-2009, 08:11 PM
heres a copy of my post from my first experience

This is me: 39 yr old male from Sheffield, Yorkshire. In fulltime employment as a car salesman, own house, wife, child, just a normal bloke, I wouldn’t class my self as a hippy and I am not trying to find myself. My drug career started when ecstacy came on the scene in the late 80s, done loads of E, whiz, smoked weed, done the old lsd on tabs like purple ohms and strawberry ohms, done mushrooms once, done cocaine, never done smack or crack.

I came across salvia by accident, a friend had mentioned DMT also known as businessmans trip because you could trip and get back to normal in side an hour so business men took it in there dinner hour, or so he says.. This sounded fascinating to me and I have always liked tripping and love the laughter and giggle part. I was looking on youtube on day for DMT movie clips and found salvia. This looked similar and was legal and I thought of giving it a go after I looked into it more.

So the Saturday night when we were due for our usual weed smoke I organised a salvia night with my like minded friend. I went to the local smoke shop and talked to the guy he said salvia wasn’t his thing but to try X10 first, he said you wont got to fantasia but you will hit the giggle state that I enjoyed.. Yeah right!! Fantasia? It was more like La La Land!!

I loaded up the salvia in a pipe but not a water pipe, sat back and took the first hit, held it in, blew it out and waited. What happened next was absolutely unreal it was real, i did not feel it come on, but when I managed to get focused on whatever was happening I was struggling to handle it.

I had got up and walked into the kitchen but cant remember doing that, and all I saw was a green and red diamond tiled world, not a room but a world, the only thing I could make out was my friend and 2 other friends who were not there at the time. The body was tingling in such a way that I can only describe it as a mincing feeling, like I was being minced or thin wire was being pushed through me, very metallic feeling. Apparently I went for the back door to run away but my mate stopped me. I then started to question, whats happening? Why have you done this, and his responses were like “this is the real world now” “the world you knew is gone for ever” “your not going back” “everyone you know lives here” “we set the whole thing up but you thought it was your own idea”

btw I must stress that my friend did not say any of this, afterwards he even said he did not want to laugh in case he freaked me out.

So back to the green and red world, so I’m getting minced, feeling tricked and we had left the cd player on and it was a track by ACDC but it did not sound like any music, it was like chainsaw against metal and the world moved and pulsed to the sounds, the mincemeat tingling feeling moved to the sound too.

I could not make anything out, no floor, no ceiling, no tv, no edges, no table nothing apart from red and green tiles and my mate.

Even though I had broke through into la la land my body was able to navigate around his house, I made it to the kitchen then the back door, then back into the front room, he thought I was going to the sofa but I side stepped him and rushed to the door and got out the front door into the drive, I looked back and saw him and me talking at the door way apparently I went no further than the door I was half in and out but it felt like I was right out in the drive way. This part felt like I was sleepwalking, dreaming but able to navigate, all I wanted to do was get away from it but my mate was talk to me and reassuring me and trying to get me back in.

Next I remember shouting and hearing myself shouting “fucking hell” “fucking hell” the clearer I heard it the more calm I got. I started to come back, the room was back, the tv was back, I could make out objects on the table. My mate sat there just staring at me, I just remember bursting out laughing and laughing so hard that I thought I was going die laughing. He said you ok, I said yeah I’m back just gimme a minute!!

I told him what happened he wanted his turn but we waited a few minutes so I could be a good sitter like he was for me. We locked the doors so he couldn’t escape he did his hit but did not experience what I did, talked and described what he saw, and said it was ok, he tried a 2nd hit and jumped up and did the same as I did and went for the kitchen, I gently grabbed him and steered him back to the sofa, his world was a nice denim and pinstripe world, the music we had on for his hit was softer so it may have been the harsh tones of ACDC that put me into a spin. The rest of the night we smoked it in a spliff and some nice effects, I remember have feeling I was being pushed down into the carpet, as I stared at the ceiling it looked an inch away and I feel I could touch it, for the rest of the evening we fell about laughing.

We also had the munchies from hell, it felt like I hadn’t eaten for weeks!!

The come down is what I remember from lsd but you don’t go through the next day suffering. I went to bed a bit puzzled but work up fine and was able to function with no effects of the night before.

I will try it again but with softer music as I think this played a huge part of my trip

grachtengordel
04-02-2009, 08:25 PM
Not to be condescending but if you have tripped hard on Salvia those kind of videos can stop being funny.

I understand. I never looked into this stuff before, heard of it, but i always assumed it was like very very weak ganja, and a bit shit. you know , the way 'some people' smoke total shite and act like they are happy with it.

but this stuff looks insane, all the multi dimensional stuff, and the laughing. it is possible that a state of total WISDOM results in hysterical laughter at how stupid 'society' is

anyway, I dont feel a desire smoke salvia, had enough inter diomensional weirdness from mushrooms , i hardly feel like i'm 100% in this dimension anyway, possible that i may just dissolve if i took salvia, or be immune, i suspect my 'ego' is already long gone

metacomet
04-02-2009, 08:29 PM
Apparently I went for the back door to run away but my mate stopped me. I then started to question, whats happening? Why have you done this, and his responses were like “this is the real world now” “the world you knew is gone for ever” “your not going back” “everyone you know lives here” “we set the whole thing up but you thought it was your own idea”

Boom there it is. Another corroborating experience to feeling 'welcomed' to the other side.

When I tried getting up my friend put his hand on my shoulder and had me sit back down. At that point in my trip I was convinced he was aware that we were all going to another dimension and I suddenly felt he was 'in on it'.

There is also the feeling that everyone has been waiting for you to 'figure it out' and smoking salvia was like passing some great test. You hit the other side and everything is congratulating you for figuring it out, for waking up etc. and the Salvia tells you 'This is reality! You were dreaming!'

metacomet
04-02-2009, 08:33 PM
but this stuff looks insane, all the multi dimensional stuff, and the laughing. it is possible that a state of total WISDOM results in hysterical laughter at how stupid 'society' is

:D Agh it's so true. The same giggles have hit me on shrooms before.

You see reality for what it is... the illusory part of it makes you want to laugh. Then you think how your normal self is reliant on that joke of a reality and it makes you want to laugh even more.

It's my opinion that physical reality and all realities are an immense exercise of the universe playing with itself. When we catch wind of this we laugh because the truth is soooooo heavy it can't be spoken.

"Really? I'm just playing this game with you? REALLY!?" And the Universe just laughs back with you "Yes I know, isn't that funny? This is sooo funny."

And you just want to roll around and laugh with the Universe like you had just had the biggest prank ever and are so relieved that it was just a prank :D

grachtengordel
04-02-2009, 08:33 PM
I'm really into Terrence McKennas explanation that psychedelics are ambassadors to humans from another dimension.

yes . mckenna knows his stuff, 'food of the gods' is an excellent book

This is forbidden knowledge and this is why Lucifer convinced humanity to partake of the forbidden fruit.

but the 'forbidden fruit' was the fruit of the 'tree of knowledge of good and evil', that fruiting tree is cannabis.

I thought the 'magic' was in the salvia leaf? you smoke the leaf right?
not the 'fruit'. cannabis is a fruit tree, the fruits (buds) contain seeds

this is why Lucifer convinced humanity to partake of the forbidden fruit. Who put the forbidden fruit on this planet? Probably the creator - the real God. It is the false-Gods of this reality who have made it taboo for humans to experience other dimensions.

woah there, are you saying that 'lucifer' is your creator? your 'real god'?

Infinite I
04-02-2009, 08:38 PM
Boom there it is. Another corroborating experience to feeling 'welcomed' to the other side.

When I tried getting up my friend put his hand on my shoulder and had me sit back down. At that point in my trip I was convinced he was aware that we were all going to another dimension and I suddenly felt he was 'in on it'.

There is also the feeling that everyone has been waiting for you to 'figure it out' and smoking salvia was like passing some great test. You hit the other side and everything is congratulating you for figuring it out, for waking up etc. and the Salvia tells you 'This is reality! You were dreaming!'

Had that a LOT with dmt, very similiar things. Lasst time I had a strong experience I thought my two friends and girlfriend were "in on it" They loved me and it was time to leave this reality for pastures new. My girlfriend turned into this huge love goddess and she was to be like my helper passing over.

She had all these different layers to her, as if different part/levels of her, they seemed differnt to her but were also joined to her and was her and then these spinning discs at the top that seemed to be like childern smiling and laughing and filling me with their love, I couldnt beleive it when I cam back and my laura was just normal laura. I wonder if she really is these things but were just not aware of it, it was so real, realer than real.

I will be hopefully going back the next few weeks with aya and the spice, might even chew some fresh salvia leaves too, dunno bout the extracts tbh heard so much bad stuff bout them :confused:

citroen999
04-02-2009, 08:41 PM

There is also the feeling that everyone has been waiting for you to 'figure it out' and smoking salvia was like passing some great test. You hit the other side and everything is congratulating you for figuring it out, for waking up etc.

wow exactly!! been struggling to put that feeling into words... it like they have been waiting for you, and now you are there.. unbelievable!!

i have always wondered about that feeling as its one of the strongest and most memorable parts... i wonder if its because i am awake and that influenced my thoughts...

metacomet
04-02-2009, 08:48 PM
woah there, are you saying that 'lucifer' is your creator? your 'real god'?
There is only one true God and he is beyond our conception of good and evil! Within this dimension there are 'Gods' who seek to control us and those who try to free us from control are destroyed and blasphemed.

I have a thread in the religion forum you should check. It's taking off pretty strong.

Lucifer was another Christ figure who came to humanity on behalf of the ONE TRUE GOD to awaken us. Lucifer and Christ both gave humanity a means to break out of the illusion of this reality and see other dimensions. Obviously both Lucifer and Christ have paid a heavy price for this. There is nothing morally different about Lucifer and Christ - we are simply told to hate Lucifer without questioning his motive for attempting to give us knowledge.

grachtengordel
04-02-2009, 08:53 PM
But next to that body of consciousness is a WAVE of beings, they are not in physical bodies and they don't individually speak to you, instead they all CHEER at once and sing out to you. They feel extremely familiar like you were with them before birth and will be with them after death. They seem very happy and astonished to see you peaking into their dimension. This is all communicated with intense emotional waves and spiritual hearing...

"He made it! He's through! Oh no... now he's slipping back! Don't forget us!"

Read 'the famished road' by Ben Okri

metacomet
04-02-2009, 08:58 PM
My girlfriend turned into this huge love goddess and she was to be like my helper passing over.

She had all these different layers to her, as if different part/levels of her, they seemed differnt to her but were also joined to her and was her and then these spinning discs at the top that seemed to be like childern smiling and laughing and filling me with their love, I couldnt beleive it when I cam back and my laura was just normal laura. I wonder if she really is these things but were just not aware of it, it was so real, realer than real.

You saw her higher dimensions!

It really is beautiful I know.

People are not only 'themselves' in this reality but they are incredible beings in other realities.

Behind all of us is the same source of consciousness and this has been called Krsna or Christ consciousness - it is an overwhelmingly positive energy - it loves us more than we can imagine the same way that we love our children more than they can understand! If the higher consciousness sees you while tripping you feel it looking at you and loving you even if the person it is coming through (friend, girlfriend) isn't saying or thinking anything in particular.

It really makes you see people in a different way. You think of the amazing force that is behind them... and how many layers they have on top to hide that.

cookie_dude
04-02-2009, 09:01 PM
Sorry I've not had chance to read the whole thread yet.

If your thinking of trying salvia go and take a look at http://www.erowid.org/plants/salvia/salvia.shtml
Read all the trip reports that are on the site.

Salvia is NOT for everyone. You ether love it or hate it.

dlb2007
04-02-2009, 10:34 PM
Isnt S.D also known as the Virgin Mary's Herb? I have been wanting to try this for a long, long, long time but never had the balls, i have no other hallucinagenic experience apart from taking some hawian wood rose seeds, which only effected me slightly.

I certainly dont like the idea of not being in control dont like the idea of not knowing what i am saying or doing.

I would really like some more info on what S.D is like when smoked in joints... also how much to put in and should it be mixed with tabbaco. If i can experience it in a mild way such as through a joint, i may find confidence to try it in higher and higher doses, in order to find a comfortable limit for me.

either way i am going to get some tomorrow to try in joints, but i would really appriciate your help and advice about what i can expect.

Cheers

citroen999
04-02-2009, 10:44 PM
in joints is ok cos you wont break thru... u need a turbo lighter to do it

you will get some really mild effects from 10x salvia and nothing to scary in a joint

dlb2007
04-02-2009, 11:18 PM
cheers thanks for the info, so will it be laughing, introsepctive, visual?

also how much should i put in a joint mixed with tabbaco?

citroen999
04-02-2009, 11:31 PM
roll a king size rizla and put about as much as you would with weed...

we mixed it with weed...

you need super heat to burn it really to get the breakthrough...

to get the best effects hold your breath 30 secs then breath out slowly after about 4-5 goes on the spliff you will feel something..

make sure you got plenty of food, cos the munchies i got were horrific :D:D i could have ate a scabby horse ;)#

like i said dont worry with a spliff of salvia there is no way you will break through, we smoked nearly a full tube and was fine...

its giggly and you feel well stoned etc and some slight visuals etc..

not tried anything stronger..

you will be fine and you dont need a sitter for the spliff.. if you like it just dont get tempted to do a breakthrough on your own ;)

its about £15 for a tube of 10x, if that dont work move up to 20x etc until you find the strength you like, but remember if you wanna do a break through start with 10x and not the 80x like some idiots do...

citroen999
04-02-2009, 11:36 PM
i dont rate the you tube salvia vids as its usually some idiots setting someone up and laughing at them but this one is funny...

what how much he has in one hit.. just one puff and he is away

Writing A Letter To Congress on Salvia - YouTube

always_rebel
05-02-2009, 12:16 AM

check this out:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43862

ayomide
05-02-2009, 12:37 AM
I wanna try some but I have an interveiw with an airline in a few months and they test you for drugs!! :( So have to stay away from all types of herbs!

metacomet
05-02-2009, 12:39 AM
I wanna try some but I have an interveiw with an airline in a few months and they test you for drugs!! :( So have to stay away from all types of herbs!

Despite being the most powerful hallucinogen I've ever dabbled in :

Salvia is completely legal. Kind of boggles the mind.

domtak
05-02-2009, 12:46 AM
I tried Salvia a few years back after reading about it in the Guardian when they did their piece on legal highs. Sounded too good to be true. It wasn't... it's legal and it fucks you up!

To be honest I read Erowid and watched YouTube videos and really realised this wasn't to be taken lightly. With respect the few times I did it really opened up doors. The last and most potent time was quite an experience - hard to describe but wild. I treated her with respect and closed my eyes and took solitude in 'her' experience - probably the best way.

Disprespect 'her' and she fucks you up. Believe.

All this talk wants to make me try it again - I still have a load left from last time. Thing is, 'she' was so strong - I'm a bit cautious. I can imagine how things can get too much...

So be caredful kids!

D

ayomide
05-02-2009, 01:20 AM

Legal or not - airlines give you a boot when they find a trace of anything 'suspect' in your system.

diamondgeezer
05-02-2009, 02:14 AM
I got x5 extract from a headshop to try it, smoked small amounts through a small waterpipe. wow. I wouldn't recommend anything stronger than x5 for a first attempt, seriously. That little tube of x5 is enough for dozens of hits..still got a bit left somewhere upstairs I think.

Can't add much more than has already been said about the experience really, all relevant, except just to add, it is NOT recreational, definitely NOT! Its very subjective imo.

I get a strange twisting feeling on it, from the inside out. Anyone else relate to that?

metacomet
05-02-2009, 05:58 AM
I get a strange twisting feeling on it, from the inside out. Anyone else relate to that?

Yeah, the gravitational pull. It's dimensional phenomena in my opinion.

Similar to the roller-coaster ride feeling people have while projecting... it's a side effect of movement in other dimensions.

cookie_dude
05-02-2009, 07:17 AM
This is what happened to me the only time I've used Salvia.

I took 2 hits with a bubbler pipe and held the smoke in for 30 second each time .
I sat down in my arm chair and after about another 30 seconds every thing in the room starter to warp into a vortex. I started to feel my soul being sucked backwards out of my body.
I started to panic a little and realized that it wasn't just the room that was spinning but I was actually rolling round and round in the arm chair. I was worried I would hurt myself so I managed to slide onto the floor and watched as this reality finally twisted in on itself and was replaced by another world.
I was floating in a red and orange sky above a city when I suddenly felt the presence of a female entity floating behind me. She was telling me "every thing is going to be ok" over and over.
I then became aware of a Male entity in font of me and he was telling me to "just let go, just let go"
I started to worry that I would never make it back to the Real World:rolleyes:
and started shouting out loud "I'm not ready, I'm not ready"
I returned to reality but was stuck under my arm chair as if the floor had swallowed me up. I grabbed hold of my chair and pulled my self fully back into reality and lay on the floor for about 20mins totally knackered.

Notes on safety:

Make sure you have a sitter. They will make sure you don't hurt yourself and will be their to catch the water pipe if the effects come on quicker than you expected.

helloperator
05-02-2009, 07:24 AM
Drugs shmugs

Exploring...exploring yourself

citroen999
05-02-2009, 09:45 AM
on the twisting experience...

i remember laughing and letting my head fall back and looking up, i thengot the feeling of my head rolling down my back constantly and gargling a lot.

I have heard that lots of people feel rolling twisting feeling and apparently the body is trying to find an anchor point to gain stability..

there is a vid on youtube showing this where a girl is spinning and shes searching for an anchor point...

uloodara
05-02-2009, 08:03 PM
SALVIA 100X - YouTube

I havent tried it so I dont know if this is how it feels...

But i like it :)

Pce

citroen999
05-02-2009, 10:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gQ-t5r0UVs

I havent tried it so I dont know if this is how it feels...

But i like it :)

Pce

probably not

logic bomb
05-02-2009, 11:12 PM

In most countries but it's highly illegal in Australia and some other countries.

Yeah, the gravitational pull. It's dimensional phenomena in my opinion.

Similar to the roller-coaster ride feeling people have while projecting... it's a side effect of movement in other dimensions.

I agree. This is exactly what is happening IMO.

I got x5 extract from a headshop to try it, smoked small amounts through a small waterpipe. wow. I wouldn't recommend anything stronger than x5 for a first attempt, seriously.

My first time was with a x17 extract. It was quite intense and the friend whom I was with experienced time travel phenomena. I think this is good advice. I might get some more soon and go for around a x10.

21_12_2012
06-02-2009, 12:09 AM
I had some salvia for the first time last year. It was given to me by a friend
of a friend, who had it given to him from somebody else, and he said "i'll
probably never try it, i'm not into psychadelics" so he gave it me.

I waited until the next day to try it, alone, at my place.

This stuff must have been VERY potent.
I put about half of it (about a gram or 2) into a single rizla with tobacco.

As i got about half way down smoking it, it started hitting me, head rushes.

As i finished it off, it really hit me, hard, and i felt my body 'giving up' on me,
and i had to get out of my chair and head towards the floor.

Good job i did because i then collapsed and remember trying to shout "tell
them i need help"...but i could hardly get the words out (and i dont know
who 'them' were...i was on my own..maybe i saw some entities, i cant
remember doing though)

I remember everything i was looking at started to go into kind of splinters,
like a visual effect on a sci fi film or something, kind of spikes, and then
the room spinning, and going blank. That's when i went unconscious, for
probably quite a few minutes.

I came round, lying on my side, unable to move, dribbling out of the side of
my mouth ha, and unable to think a single thought, or get a grip on where i
was or who i was. I was definately out of this dimension, and i wasn't feeling
good, at all !

Gradually, my vision started to come back, splintering again, but the reverse
of what happened when i was going into the trip. Then the room started
spinning, and i was burning hot, sweating all over. I managed to get onto my
knees at this point and then i realised where i was, but not who i was. It was
definately un nerving to say the least. I staggered to my feet, in what
seemed like about 10 minutes but was probably about 15 seconds. I started
to strip off to cool down, and i still couldn't get any 'words' in my mind, or
any proper thoughts of who i was, and what was happening.

The first words i could actually think of were "holy shit' but i couldn't say it
for what seemed like 30 seconds, my mouth wouldn't let me, but it eventually
came out, and i went down on my knees again and crawled to the bathroom
to run my head under cold water. It took ages to remember where my
bathroom was, but when i got in there and put my head under, i started to
remember who i was, and that's when i panicked because i thought i had
lost my mind forever.

(i later realised this was my ego that had gone for a while)

After about 5 more minutes i thought i needed to talk to someone, but i
couldnt remember how to use my phone or my friends names, it was totally
mad. Then i managed to pick up the phone and flick through and find who
i wanted, couldnt get through, then found someone else, rang them, could
hardly speak, slurring my words, i was still in shock. Gradually, with their help
i started coming back to normal.

After that i felt (as many people say) reborn. I felt absolutely brilliant,
and the next day i felt even better. It really was worth all the shit i went
through.

i went to the guy who gave me the salvia and asked him how strong it was,
he told me that the guy whod given it him had said it was lethally strong, and
he couldnt handle it...bastard !

I smoked weed for 20 years, and other drugs and NEVER felt anywhere near as wasted as this stuff made me. I thought i was gunna die that
day !

I would try it again, in fact i have had some more of the same stuff since
then, but a much smaller dose. It is quite uncomfortable to say the least
(for me anyway). But the after effects, excellent.

metacomet
06-02-2009, 01:59 AM
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

I saw all of the 'places' and phenomena in this video but my perception of time is totally shot. It must have happened extremely fast whereas an Ayahuasca trip goes on for ages...

octopusrex
06-02-2009, 02:49 AM
Weed is better.

Infinite I
06-02-2009, 09:23 AM
Weed is better.

All a matter of personal preference really. Ive read of people using small amounts of salvia as a replacement for weed. Ive been doing just that recently, ive made a smoking blend of salvia leaf kanna and a little bit of hash. So im still kind of using dope. Salvia works on a different part of the brain to weed, but Ive been using it in a similiar sense to weed as have other people.

Im goin to chew some fresh leaves, hopefully in the next week or so as my salvia plant is coming on good, from reports ive read it sounds much more manageable and beneficial than wham bam then your back with no reccolection, similiar to smoked dmt, but as I said in my previous post most people prefer dmt, one of the many reasons Ive not went for the extracts, though reading posts here its kind of making me want to lol

dlb2007
06-02-2009, 12:53 PM
ok I tried it last night, used 10x in a joint at first. effects were light headedness, little giggly nowt much over.

Tried it next in a pipe, small amount, 1 hit, held it in 20-30 secs, exhaled. nothing for the first few moments, then for some unknown reason i couldnt stop laughing, but was clear headed aware of my surroundings.

Next had two hits, this time less laughter and slightly introspective also the colours on the carpet seemed more important, but no real visuals.

There were 5 of us, we all had some, all first timers, one friend had 3 hits, she said she had slight visuals.

We all thought it was great stuff. The Taste wasnt as manky as I was expecting.

logic bomb
06-02-2009, 01:05 PM
dlb2007 did you use a normal lighter or one of those bunsen burner type ones (I forget what they are called)?

dlb2007
06-02-2009, 01:25 PM
I used an ordinary one, i know i should have used a torch lighter.

logic bomb
06-02-2009, 01:51 PM
You would have got the full effect with a Torch Lighter but it sounds like you had fun anyway so it's all good! :D

mondo23
06-02-2009, 02:27 PM
This guy loves Salvia.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1819137

What happens at 2 mins 15 secs is hilarious.

Ive heard mixed things about Salvia. Im curious but Ive heard enough bad stuff to put me off. Strange that is perfectly legal in the UK. My local head shop sells it.
Anyone read Breaking Open the Head by Daniel Pinchbeck? He says in there that when he took Salvia he was approached by the Salvia lady all dressed in white. He says thats a common experience with long time users.

jimmi
06-02-2009, 02:33 PM
Metacomet, you've put into words so much that I've never been able to communicate to others, well done for your insightful and informative posts here! And also to everyone else who are sharing their experiences with us in order that we can all gain a greater understanding of what's really going on around us!

I was taught by an old martial arts guru, many years ago , that all the psychedelic type drugs are shortcuts to doorways to the other dimensions and that if we use these shortcuts then the 'natural' paths that allow us to get to these doorways become inaccessible to us.

I live two streets away from the town centre and shops, but because of the road layout it can take me half an hour to drive there at times so I take the shortcut and walk. Now if I never drive there I will forget how to drive and when I do try to drive I find that there's no tax on the car and no mot. so the law won't allow me to either;):D

I also learnt at the same time the connection to Eve and the forbidden fruit

lewi
06-02-2009, 03:24 PM
Smoke it through a water pipe without the water and prepare for the world to turn upside down for about 10 mins or so ;)

whiterain
06-02-2009, 04:33 PM
Metacomet, you've put into words so much that I've never been able to communicate to others, well done for your insightful and informative posts here! And also to everyone else who are sharing their experiences with us in order that we can all gain a greater understanding of what's really going on around us!

I was taught by an old martial arts guru, many years ago , that all the psychedelic type drugs are shortcuts to doorways to the other dimensions and that if we use these shortcuts then the 'natural' paths that allow us to get to these doorways become inaccessible to us.

I live two streets away from the town centre and shops, but because of the road layout it can take me half an hour to drive there at times so I take the shortcut and walk. Now if I never drive there I will forget how to drive and when I do try to drive I find that there's no tax on the car and no mot. so the law won't allow me to either;):D

I also learnt at the same time the connection to Eve and the forbidden fruit

is that from a martial artist with experience of psychadelics or not tho?
using them doesnt seem to hinder the abilities of shamans. if it were not for psychadelics, most people would not even know there was a door to walk through.

dont get me wrong, after trying acid ive spent 18 months trying to recreate it sober (or a little weed), but i often think id have a lot more progress if i just bit the bullet, went in full throttle and did the shamanic psychadelic thing.

often i find the critisism of drugs ranges from teling people it will hinder their ability to open the door, to telling people it opens them up to factors out of their control, but they cant really do both can they.

as for salvia being legal in UK. dont let that get you suspicious. if they outlawed all the plants you could extract psychadelic compounds from, they would need a million strong grass mowing team

grachtengordel
06-02-2009, 04:36 PM
This guy loves Salvia.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1819137

What happens at 2 mins 15 secs is hilarious.

Thank you so much for posting that, pure genius. best laugh in a long time.

grachtengordel
06-02-2009, 04:38 PM
I live two streets away from the town centre and shops, but because of the road layout it can take me half an hour to drive there at times so I take the shortcut and walk. Now if I never drive there I will forget how to drive and when I do try to drive I find that there's no tax on the car and no mot. so the law won't allow me to eithert

IF they catch you which they probably won't . got to be at least 50,000 to one.

seercirra
06-02-2009, 05:04 PM
ok I tried it last night, used 10x in a joint at first. effects were light headedness, little giggly nowt much over.

Tried it next in a pipe, small amount, 1 hit, held it in 20-30 secs, exhaled. nothing for the first few moments, then for some unknown reason i couldnt stop laughing, but was clear headed aware of my surroundings.

Next had two hits, this time less laughter and slightly introspective also the colours on the carpet seemed more important, but no real visuals.

There were 5 of us, we all had some, all first timers, one friend had 3 hits, she said she had slight visuals.

We all thought it was great stuff. The Taste wasnt as manky as I was expecting.

did you mix it with tabacco in the pipe?
your best off not mixing it with anything. for some reason tabacco seems to nullify most of the effect of the salvia.

dlb2007
06-02-2009, 05:32 PM
no it wasnt mixed in the pipe

logic bomb
06-02-2009, 05:40 PM

Thanks for sharing jimmi and no offense to you but your 'Guru' is full of shit.

whoami
06-02-2009, 05:49 PM
I don't currently use drugs, I prefer meditation, but I do agree that some drugs do seem to allow us to percieve the world around us in a way that is not possible in the un-altered states. But, I emphasize, that you do not have to use chemical substances to experiance altered states, try meditation!:)

citroen999
06-02-2009, 06:17 PM
no it wasnt mixed in the pipe

2 main bits of kit.. water pipe to keep the smoke cool so you can take more so you can get to fantasia!! ;);)

and a turbo lighter, not a regular lighter..

citroen999
06-02-2009, 06:28 PM
I don't currently use drugs, I prefer meditation, but I do agree that some drugs do seem to allow us to percieve the world around us in a way that is not possible in the un-altered states. But, I emphasize, that you do not have to use chemical substances to experiance altered states, try meditation!:)

meditation vs salvia

but which ones the best?

theres only one way to find out ....

Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!!!!!!

:D

metacomet
06-02-2009, 07:51 PM
Metacomet, you've put into words so much that I've never been able to communicate to others, well done for your insightful and informative posts here!

Thanks. The first thing I did after my Salvia trips was sit and contemplate so I could arrange and not forget the experience. The next thing I did was read as many trip reports as I could.

The same types of experience are had by users of Salvia and it really IS crazy when others describe it. It confirms in my opinion that Salvia is taking us to a particular dimension with distinct phenomena.

I'm afraid this is true as well and is another lesson mankind is learning. Lucifer was the first to introduce us to psychedelics and extra-dimensional 'magic' - it remains a FORBIDDEN PATH to knowledge (and probably rightly so.)

The RIGHT path to knowledge was taught by our spiritual masters and forgoes the use of psychs - we can still achieve dimensional travel with the spirit body.

metacomet
06-02-2009, 07:52 PM

If his 'Guru' admitted to the existence of other dimensions than he is certainly worth listening to.

There are separate paths to the same result, as covered in my 'lucifer' thread in the religion forum. Psychs are a similar but opposite path to the same area...

whiterain
06-02-2009, 08:11 PM
Thanks. The first thing I did after my Salvia trips was sit and contemplate so I could arrange and not forget the experience. The next thing I did was read as many trip reports as I could.

The same types of experience are had by users of Salvia and it really IS crazy when others describe it. It confirms in my opinion that Salvia is taking us to a particular dimension with distinct phenomena.

I'm afraid this is true as well and is another lesson mankind is learning. Lucifer was the first to introduce us to psychedelics and extra-dimensional 'magic' - it remains a FORBIDDEN PATH to knowledge (and probably rightly so.)

The RIGHT path to knowledge was taught by our spiritual masters and forgoes the use of psychs - we can still achieve dimensional travel with the spirit body.

well i guess eventually you had to say one thing i disagreed with :p

Infinite I
06-02-2009, 08:18 PM
meditation vs salvia

but which ones the best?

theres only one way to find out ....

Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!!!!!!

Heres the bold terrence talking about exactly that! ;)

The next thing I did was read as many trip reports as I could.

I didnt do this for a good few weeks after my first dmt experience, I went in kind of blind as well, but after reading reports it brought back so many memories of the experience, helped a lot, though I think some people read loads of reports and think they have a good grasp on the experience when a lot of it is beyond language and concepts, also think some people read reports and get put off.

metacomet
08-08-2009, 02:15 AM
It's my opinion that physical reality and all realities are an immense exercise of the universe playing with itself. When we catch wind of this we laugh because the truth is soooooo heavy it can't be spoken.

"Really? I'm just playing this game with you? REALLY!?" And the Universe just laughs back with you "Yes I know, isn't that funny? This is sooo funny."

And you just want to roll around and laugh with the Universe like you had just had the biggest prank ever and are so relieved that it was just a prank :D

I am bumping this thread.

lewi
08-08-2009, 01:25 PM

jammasterj13
08-08-2009, 01:42 PM
I've had the Salvia experience a couple of times. Wonderful though it is, twice is enough thank you.:D

I also meditate and have done so for the last 10 years.

Which is better, neither is better than the other. A different experience thats all.

All I know is that sometimes you need a helping hand from Mother Nature to break on through to the other side.

There is a veil which exists between this world and the next, under meditation I have broken through a few times but it is very difficult, leaves me drained and with a migraine headache. Its got more and more difficult to break through this veil, like there is a force between me and the other side pushing back. Not nice at all. I call it the collective negativeness of this world and its people. A man made barrier created unintentionally.

ytch
08-08-2009, 03:45 PM

True, but not very well put...;)

therealedeal
08-08-2009, 06:15 PM
Any fellow aussies know where to get salvia from (if we can) ? PM me if necessary.

citroen999
09-08-2009, 10:31 PM
any smoke shop

therealedeal
09-08-2009, 10:43 PM
What like smoke mart?

im in perth, we dont have many 'smoke shops'

citroen999
09-08-2009, 10:51 PM
no natural high shops in oz?

citroen999
09-08-2009, 10:53 PM
my apologies... didnt know it was banned....

get someone to post you it ;)

citroen999
09-08-2009, 10:56 PM
or grow your own even

therealedeal
09-08-2009, 11:20 PM
ive sent off an email to salviasupply.com if they will ship any here.

also asked if seeds can be.

Surely seeds can't be illegal.

I fucken hate this countrys ptb.

always_rebel
10-08-2009, 02:25 AM

My experiences are EXACTLY like yours.

Infinite I
10-08-2009, 02:48 AM
ive sent off an email to salviasupply.com if they will ship any here.

also asked if seeds can be.

Surely seeds can't be illegal.

I fucken hate this countrys ptb.tl be very hard to grow from seed im sure! Cuttings are the way to go ;)

shellygurrrl
10-08-2009, 05:58 AM
I tried it and I think I was too timid because all I got was a "wa-wa-wa-wa" pulsating kind of feeling and nothing really happened.

shellygurrrl
10-08-2009, 06:02 AM
Weed is better.

That was my impression.

metacomet
10-08-2009, 07:07 AM
I tried it and I think I was too timid because all I got was a "wa-wa-wa-wa" pulsating kind of feeling and nothing really happened.

That was your first toe-dip in the water, shelly.

And yes, the wa-wa-wa... that is familiar sounding.

therealedeal
10-08-2009, 07:11 AM
I smoke weed almost every day, I'd like to try something different, just to try.

I also use acid with some friends when we can all get together. Take it when im by myself sometimes too, though I get sick of talking to myself.

Id like to try this purely for the sake of it being illegal here but not in other countrys.

Also, the 'scary shadows' people talk of sounds awesome.

misterethoughts
10-08-2009, 07:39 AM
I did a 10x it was a nice.

ustane
10-08-2009, 11:56 AM
I did some salvia divinorum and it felt horrible

dooby
10-08-2009, 11:24 PM
I've just ordered "25g Mazatec's Sacred Smoking Mix" from http://www.salvia-divinorum-supplies.co.uk/products.php?id=6

Should be with me soon, and I'll let you know how it goes when I've tried it.

Has anybody else tried this one?

Dooby :D

always_rebel
12-08-2009, 02:34 AM
Wow!

The Secret in DNA - YouTube

Guess it's all our DNA.

This explains MANY things.

edit:

The changes in the DNA here may as well affect other dimensions. Think of depleted uranium and of the fact that the Queen and her advisor Rothschild own most of the DU mines all over the world.

lewi
12-08-2009, 12:48 PM
Wow!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ-D5JJzYe0
Guess it's all our DNA.

This explains MANY things.

edit:

The changes in the DNA here may as well affect other dimensions. Think of depleted uranium and of the fact that the Queen and her advisor Rothschild own most of the DU mines all over the world.

This explains a hell of alot thanks rebel. :)

dangermouse
12-08-2009, 01:15 PM
my mate just got 400x ...

aparently u time travel on that shit lol

Infinite I
12-08-2009, 01:23 PM

aparently u time travel on that shit lol

Dont you mean 40x? Im sure you can only go so high as 100x? I may be wrong but I remember reading that was the case. I know you get cappi copy thats 250x but I thought that was just a gimmick. I mean what would be the x of pure salvinorum a?

Ive heard of time travel with 5x so...

dangermouse
12-08-2009, 01:26 PM
Dont you mean 40x? Im sure you can only go so high as 100x? I may be wrong but I remember reading that was the case. I know you get cappi copy thats 250x but I thought that was just a gimmick. I mean what would be the x of pure salvinorum a?

Ive heard of time travel with 5x so...

nope 400x
i had 5x i may have time travelled .. not sure it was definate dimensional shift

nayan
12-08-2009, 01:36 PM
Is this stuff surpost to be good for you? where do you get it from?

dangermouse
12-08-2009, 01:37 PM
Is this stuff surpost to be good for you? where do you get it from?

its definately an eye opener ;)

anahata
12-08-2009, 01:43 PM

I had a couple of trips off of the stuff, not pleasant experiences as such but helped make sense of something. Will do it again, not in a hurry though.

dangermouse
12-08-2009, 01:46 PM
I had a couple of trips off of the stuff, not pleasant experiences as such but helped make sense of something. Will do it again, not in a hurry though.

well being flung into an alternate dimension is a bit of a shock lol

xxxx
12-08-2009, 01:48 PM
or grow your own even

you can't grow it yourself. its a weird plant that has to be pollenated by hand. actually you probably could grow it yourself, but i'd rather grow weed if i was gonna grow anything.

Infinite I
12-08-2009, 02:22 PM
you can't grow it yourself. its a weird plant that has to be pollenated by hand. actually you probably could grow it yourself, but i'd rather grow weed if i was gonna grow anything.

Salvia is one of the easiest plants in the world to grow, hard to get to flower or germinate seeds, but if you get a cutting its very hardy and takes a lot for it to die, quite amazing, I just grow it near the window, no where near as hard to grow as weed, lots of people have it just as a houseplant. If you get one you should have it for life with little effort and one day you could have a salvia forrest :D

drhemp
12-08-2009, 02:27 PM
In the UK news today, the government are going to ban Salvia.

So Savlia that has never killed a single person is to be banned, by the same people who are dishing out Tamiflu and flu vaccines left right and centre. Hrm.

Infinite I
12-08-2009, 02:31 PM

So Savlia that has never killed a single person is to be banned, by the same people who are dishing out Tamiflu and flu vaccines left right and centre. Hrm.

Your joking, does that include the plants? Wankers! :mad:

nayan
12-08-2009, 03:27 PM

I get you :D

hawk
12-08-2009, 03:34 PM
They are trying to outlaw it here in NC,too. Just when it got started. Somebody always has to ruin the fun of other people. well, folks get all you can!
Metacomet, I know you said once that when you tripped you got the feeling from some people you saw in a vision that somehow they were upset that people were not supposed to be doing this. I wish I knew where that thread was at.
Can u explain this?

hollo
12-08-2009, 06:09 PM
i have a small salvia divinorum plant at the moment so if anyone wants a cutting in a few months time they are welcome :)

drhemp
12-08-2009, 07:06 PM
Your joking, does that include the plants? Wankers! :mad:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article6792687.ece

citroen999
12-08-2009, 08:20 PM

very much doubt it... who quality tested it? :rolleyes:

drhemp
12-08-2009, 08:22 PM
That's not possible, in fact, if it's a standardised extract then after 10x you probably wouldn't notice the difference.

A friend of mine made an 80x, which we called Elephant Killer, but it was impossible to burn.

always_rebel
12-08-2009, 10:24 PM
That's not possible, in fact, if it's a standardised extract then after 10x you probably wouldn't notice the difference.

Exactly so. I had a 10 x first and then bought a 100 X. No difference!

always_rebel
12-08-2009, 10:25 PM
This explains a hell of alot thanks rebel. :)

It does, doesn't it? you're welcome :)

always_rebel
12-08-2009, 10:46 PM
i have a small salvia divinorum plant at the moment so if anyone wants a cutting in a few months time they are welcome :)

Have you tried the leaves?

dangermouse
13-08-2009, 12:20 AM

A friend of mine made an 80x, which we called Elephant Killer, but it was impossible to burn.

im just saying the packet says 400x ... ;)
Object moved

drhemp
13-08-2009, 12:45 AM
As someone who has been at the forefront of Salvia production and distribution, I can safely tell you that if you make the extract using a proper standardised method it really don't make much difference after 10x.

kerbnix
13-08-2009, 01:07 AM
As someone who has been at the forefront of Salvia production and distribution, I can safely tell you that if you make the extract using a proper standardised method it really don't make much difference after 10x.

I've smoked 65x, placebo effect or not, the experience was way more intense and vivid than 35x, 20x and 10x that i've smoked.

crimsonblade
13-08-2009, 02:30 AM
My friend tried Salvia once. He thought he was a piece of toast and remained huddled in his bedroom, fearing that someone was trying to butter him.

Infinite I
13-08-2009, 04:34 AM

I was wondering, whats the difference between that and salvinorum a? I mean is there a difference between extracts and pure salvinorum , doesnt seem to be with reports, im cautious over a 5x extract, with good reason! My friend had the idea to make his own extract for both smoking and quidding, do you think you could do this? Would love to hear your opinion!

See salvias never really worked, maybe it was my smoking technique or the extract but its never really went bang, shock horror :D Ive forgot what I was and thats it and Ive quidded (chewed) 20 large leaves and its not touched the sides, would be good to make an extract you could smoke and chew, head shops are expensive, but maybe not for long sadly. Cheers mate!

quetzalcoatl
13-08-2009, 08:34 AM
I respect the herb in all - yet reckon it is rather over-rated. I've blown-back a whole J of x10 standardized, over 1/4 of a gram & it didn't do much.. holding in hard & double in-haling in all.. :D

I find it great coupled with stretching exercises & good for those old familiar feelings of déjà-vu, remembering I've been here before etc. Just no visual hallucinations what-so-ever.. guess expectations were too high (pardon the pun).. only a slight increase in light sensitivity, with moderate pupil dilation - & fleeting @ best. Just nothing too anomalous..

Guess I should've gone straight for the x25! :D

metacomet
13-08-2009, 05:29 PM
I respect the herb in all - yet reckon it is rather over-rated. I've blown-back a whole J of x10 standardized, over 1/4 of a gram & it didn't do much..

What a shame. You pretty much wasted all of it. Salvia needs to be smoked from a waterpipe device.

supertzar
13-08-2009, 05:40 PM
What a shame. You pretty much wasted all of it. Salvia needs to be smoked from a waterpipe device.

Why is that?

redskywalker
13-08-2009, 05:49 PM
I've decided I'm going to get some to try.:D

metacomet
13-08-2009, 05:55 PM
Why is that?

I'm really not sure. There are loads of accounts of people smoking salvia in joints and getting nothing...

but pretty much everyone who has smoked it in a pipe or waterpipe do feel the effects.

I would suppose it has to do with delivering a large dose all at once - which waterpipes especially are capable of. A regular pipe is harsh on the lungs (even though salvia cannot be felt in the lungs).

When you smoke salvia in a joint it's just burning little doses of it slowly, a complete waste of it.

quetzalcoatl
13-08-2009, 06:52 PM

Pffff! das a good 'un! :D

I threw my alien water-bong out in one of my attempts to 'clean-up'.. still got a dry cone & blown-back cones of it too! - yet the best 'trip' I've had from Salvia has been sucking back a whole joint.. ;)

quetzalcoatl
13-08-2009, 09:55 PM
Any-way, all I'm tryna say is; I reckon it is far more like a 'body trip' than any sort of hallucinatory trip.. ;) - with teh 'floppy leg syndrome', 'consciousness body-roll' & 'creeping hypo-euthermic wave'.. :D

I've dropped back two whole tabs of acid in one night before - so it does take a lot to 'trick my mind'.. Some of the best stuff I've had was a double-headed purple dragon (sif the picture makes much of a diff tho - compared to the chemical mix).. :D

Guess was sorta expecting more of a visual hallucinatory experience, is all.. ;)

whiterain
13-08-2009, 10:09 PM
try it again through a bong. youl get visual + auditory hallucinations along with perhaps a couple more senses most of us think dont exist

quetzalcoatl
13-08-2009, 10:31 PM
try it again through a bong. youl get visual + auditory hallucinations along with perhaps a couple more senses most of us think dont exist

Well wots the difference?? - bar it being a little less harsh? - so ya could perhaps take more-in? although, it ain't really that harsher herb on the lungs anyway.. just a bit of the 'green tea-ish' flavor.. easy to take-in & hold. ;)

Anyone know if there is any other plant that goes by the name 'Mexican tripping weed' other than Salvia Divinorum? - I took some 'Mexican tripping weed' years ago from a mate that got it from a 'holistic / alternative medicine' shop, mixed it in with weed in a massive Marley shared with mates - yet nothing too exciting, guess maybe the pot over-powered.. Although, admittedly the Salvia ya get now - even the x10 standardized stuff - does seem 'way stronger'.. yet still nuffin to write home about or anything.. :p

rodin
13-08-2009, 10:35 PM
http://www.jmthivel.com/autre_obj/dali/Salvador-Dali-Tentation.jpg

whiterain
13-08-2009, 10:48 PM
Well wots the difference?? - bar it being a little less harsh? - so ya could perhaps take more-in? although, it ain't really that harsher herb on the lungs anyway.. just a bit of the 'green tea-ish' flavor.. easy to take-in & hold. ;)

Anyone know if there is any other plant that goes by the name 'Mexican tripping weed' other than Salvia Divinorum? - I took some 'Mexican tripping weed' years ago from a mate that got it from a 'holistic / alternative medicine' shop, mixed it in with weed in a massive Marley shared with mates - yet nothing too exciting, guess maybe the pot over-powered.. Although, admittedly the Salvia ya get now - even the x10 standardized stuff - does seem 'way stronger'.. yet still nuffin to write home about or anything.. :p

basically it will take longer to smoke the spliff than the effects will last. its nothing like an accumulative long lasting shroom thing. its literally one hit and then within a couple of mins you can go beyond infinity and back. its fine to smoke in a bong. doesnt really taste or burn throat much. easy to knock a new pipe up from any plastic bottle, and it wont have the tar taste from old weed either. it completely replaces this world with a whole new bizzare situation for me, yet i tend to accidentally fight it and claw my way back to this reality as it can feel like your the centre of a massive cosmic joke which is quite unsettling

quetzalcoatl
14-08-2009, 01:47 AM
basically it will take longer to smoke the spliff than the effects will last.

That's basically right - except not 'technically' a spliff (if only to split-hairs :p).. juz a one-skin 'trumpet'.. Guess I felt it & juz kept on toking, hoping for accumulative affects.. :D which it does sorta build-up to abit 'heavier'.. ;)

its nothing like an accumulative long lasting shroom thing.

I've done that shite like that too! - I say I only take half-dozen, or so; yet I do go back later for more 'top-ups'.. haven't really found any great stuff yet.. being a rather novice picker.

its literally one hit and then within a couple of mins you can go beyond infinity and back. its fine to smoke in a bong. doesnt really taste or burn throat much. easy to knock a new pipe up from any plastic bottle, and it wont have the tar taste from old weed either. it completely replaces this world with a whole new bizzare situation for me, yet i tend to accidentally fight it and claw my way back to this reality as it can feel like your the centre of a massive cosmic joke which is quite unsettling

Well, this ain't quite my experience, yet.. I'm still hopeful! :D although, I kinda already knew it's all sorta like a 'mass cosmic joke' anyway.. ;)

nayan
14-08-2009, 09:42 AM

Man, that sucks, i was just about to try this stuff. I think i have a salvia plant but not sure if it is one. Is there anywhere else i can get this from?

nayan
14-08-2009, 09:43 AM

Definatly :D

nayan
14-08-2009, 09:46 AM
I wanted to ask, you know the leaves of salvia divinorum, can you eat them?

drhemp
14-08-2009, 11:48 AM
You can chew the leaves, but they are very bitter in taste.

Best way is through a pipe or water bong, the trick is to burn to a high temperature and hold the smoke in for as long as you can.

Infinite I
14-08-2009, 12:52 PM
Aye cheers for the info! :rolleyes:

Ive tried quidding 20 really large fresh leaves, just holding it in the side of your mouth for 30 mins, awe its stinking. Didnt work for me, ive aslo quidded 4 dreied grams, nothing again, though my friend had a strong experience.

A lot of folks say salvia shouldnt be smoked and the plant spirit doesnt like it, and when you take it sublingually its more acid/mushy like, sounds great but good luck getting it to work.

saicosis
14-08-2009, 03:33 PM
Never tried the stuff before, but heard about it for a good while. I ordered some earlier this week, an ounce of leaf and then a gram of 15x extract.

metacomet
14-08-2009, 08:56 PM
Never tried the stuff before, but heard about it for a good while. I ordered some earlier this week, an ounce of leaf and then a gram of 15x extract.

Awesome! You'll prob get it soon, let us know what your experience is like. Do you have a waterpipe, bong, or know anyone with one?

citroen999
14-08-2009, 09:41 PM

make sure you do it right or you wont break through!!

here are the rules:

1. lock all doors, cos when you run (and you will) you dont want to make it to the street

2. make sure you have a sensible sitter, make sure you have someone with you to take the pipe away

3. make sure you have a turbo lighter and a water pipe which cools the smoke so you can get more in thus getting you to the other side

4. burn and inhale as much as you can, hold for 30 secs the blow out very slowly counting to 30 again.

5. no loud music and low lights

trust me follow these steps and you wont got far wrong

hopefully you will get the feelings and experiences

"we have been waiting for you "

"all people you know live and always have lived in this new dimension"

"no going back"

give the salvia respect cos it will trample you if you dont, dont do it in a full house with everyone laughing..

dont be scared of what i have written its juts advice to get the best result, i went to another dimension on 5x and it was amazing.. you will leave this world and go somewhere and then back

oh almost forgot you will almost die laughing, twice :D once on the way up and again on the way down...

citroen999
14-08-2009, 09:42 PM
forgot to say use the extratc for the quick way to la la land

saicosis
21-08-2009, 08:13 PM
Awesome! You'll prob get it soon, let us know what your experience is like. Do you have a waterpipe, bong, or know anyone with one?

Ok I got it and tried it a few times now with my bong. First day, i tried it 3 times with bowls of leaf with small amounts of extract on top. It made me sweat profusely, first shot I laugh a lot and it made the room spin but no visuals or anything of the sort and the other 2 times just some room spinning but didnt cause me to laugh.

Then the following night I got brave finally and tried a bowl of just the 15x. I took the hit, held it, sat my bong down, laid on the bed and thought, well shit this isn't going to work again, but before I could finish that thought I was out. I think my eyes were open the whole time and I felt/saw the world wrapping up. The only way I can explain it is as if some greater being is controlling everything and we are its play things, and it was done playing so it was rolling up its playmat. The thing that really amazed me was how, during the trip I had just accepted it as the way it was and didn't even realize fully what had happened until the effects wore off.

Now I fully remember laying back on my bed after putting my bong down, and I 'woke up' still laying on the bed, but my wife says I got up and was marching in place and then threw my glasses off my face and fell back onto the bed.

I've taken shrooms before, but never any 'hard' drugs, and I never had any hallucinations before so I was nervous about going too deep too quick.

metacomet
21-08-2009, 10:35 PM
2. make sure you have a sensible sitter, make sure you have someone with you to take the pipe away

LOL!

This is important and I don't think anyone has mentioned it yet. Once Salvia kicks in you will forget you're holding any objects and usually drop it.

Although one of the more popular Salvia trippers on youtube records himself having long conversations with other-dimensionals all while holding his piece. That's skill.

The only way I can explain it is as if some greater being is controlling everything and we are its play things, and it was done playing so it was rolling up its playmat. The thing that really amazed me was how, during the trip I had just accepted it as the way it was and didn't even realize fully what had happened until the effects wore off.

Congratulations.

Yes, I believe what you saw was physical reality folding itself up. I saw the same thing. And yes, it is a feeling that your higher consciousness or whatever is 'above you' has decided that you are no longer interested in 'playing the game' of physical reality and so it says, 'Okay, let me just get this out of your way then.'

It's hard to sit through that part of a breakthrough without being utterly astonished, but what lies beyond are dimensions which can't be expressed with words.

It's very funny your wife said you were marching in place, I'm sure you don't even remember getting up do you :).

kingmob
22-08-2009, 12:26 AM
Aye cheers for the info! :rolleyes:

Ive tried quidding 20 really large fresh leaves, just holding it in the side of your mouth for 30 mins, awe its stinking. Didnt work for me, ive aslo quidded 4 dreied grams, nothing again, though my friend had a strong experience.

A lot of folks say salvia shouldnt be smoked and the plant spirit doesnt like it, and when you take it sublingually its more acid/mushy like, sounds great but good luck getting it to work.

I've tried it this way too. Even though I'm salvia resistant and it doesn't seem to work on me at all, I had another person chew leafs with me and all we got is a little bit of a drunk feeling and whole lot of unpleasantries. Most leafs will not work as they are not of sufficient enough quality for you to be able to chew and trip. So unless you get some really fresh and high quality-high potency leafs somewhere, don't try to chew them.

saicosis
24-08-2009, 03:00 PM
Congratulations.

Yes, I believe what you saw was physical reality folding itself up. I saw the same thing. And yes, it is a feeling that your higher consciousness or whatever is 'above you' has decided that you are no longer interested in 'playing the game' of physical reality and so it says, 'Okay, let me just get this out of your way then.'

It's hard to sit through that part of a breakthrough without being utterly astonished, but what lies beyond are dimensions which can't be expressed with words.

It's very funny your wife said you were marching in place, I'm sure you don't even remember getting up do you :).

I sure don't remember getting up, I remember laying on the bed when it took over and was on the bed when I came back as well. I haven't tried it again yet, don't want to overdo it and I'm preparing mentally because I am certain that my next experience will most likely take me deeper.

citroen999
24-08-2009, 03:12 PM
I've tried it this way too. Even though I'm salvia resistant and it doesn't seem to work on me at all, I had another person chew leafs with me and all we got is a little bit of a drunk feeling and whole lot of unpleasantries. Most leafs will not work as they are not of sufficient enough quality for you to be able to chew and trip. So unless you get some really fresh and high quality-high potency leafs somewhere, don't try to chew them.

dont think you are salvia resistant i just think you are not doing it right :p.. thats like saying i am heroin resistant lol

just ask metocomet what to do or look at my do's and donts on the other salvia thread.

if you are trying 10x or 15x and its not doing anything then change your brand or supplier.. or even better change strength :D try 40x or stronger, that should get you there...

good luck

saicosis
24-08-2009, 03:25 PM
dont think you are salvia resistant i just think you are not doing it right :p.. thats like saying i am heroin resistant lol

I agree. It's a matter of dose and potency. I smoked a few bowls of raw leaf and it made me sweat and a bit dizzy, and even some bowls of raw leaf with a bit of 15x on top and just a bit more intense. It wasn't until I got a real good hit and was able to hold it, off just a small bowl of the 15x that I took a ride.

ronisron
24-08-2009, 05:50 PM
I used to do a lot of LSD; we would have mind blowing, universe expanding, ego death trips. For some reason it's funny. You can really connect with people on a really profound level, sometimes almost reading minds.

Salvia sounds great, but also like it isolates you in your trip. LSD can be a more communal thing.

citroen999
24-08-2009, 06:44 PM
I used to do a lot of LSD; we would have mind blowing, universe expanding, ego death trips. For some reason it's funny. You can really connect with people on a really profound level, sometimes almost reading minds.

Salvia sounds great, but also like it isolates you in your trip. LSD can be a more communal thing.

your right and wrong...

with salvia you will go from baseline sober to la la land in about 60 secs, you dont just go into a sureal situation as with lsd, you actually go to another dimension where everything is bang real and not funny, but not scary..

you will interact with others as you will see them in your new world, what you cant do is get there together as in acid if you get my drift...

also with salvia you are back to sober in a few minutes.. with lsd the comedown the next day would be horrific if you tried to replicate the strength of a salvia trip..

the isolation only last a few minutes with salvia because you are back to earth in a few minutes not 12 hours later ;)

funkyjesus
24-08-2009, 07:50 PM
I am what is known commonly as "Straight Edge" meaning I never drink, do drugs or smoke.

However, I have an almost obsessive interest in "spiritual drugs" and really want to experience them. I note this one is legal but is it something you HAVE to smoke?

Infinite I
24-08-2009, 07:55 PM
I am what is known commonly as "Straight Edge" meaning I never drink, do drugs or smoke.

However, I have an almost obsessive interest in "spiritual drugs" and really want to experience them. I note this one is legal but is it something you HAVE to smoke?

No as I said before you can chew the leaves of salvia but ive never had any success and im wondering if you could chew the extracts, probably. You get salvia tinctures that has pure salvinorum in them that you can just swallow, or for ayahuasca you make a brew with the plants and drink it. Or you could get mushrooms and swallow them, probably the best place to start imo if your just dipping your toe in the water so to speak.

funkyjesus
24-08-2009, 07:57 PM
As I said, I am straight edge, I am not up to date with drug terminology, lol.

I also am not exactly knowledgeable with the local dope dealers.

Infinite I
24-08-2009, 08:01 PM
Best place for stuff is here and its all legal, well in most places. They have salvia and ayahuasca: www.maya-ethnobotanicals.com

citroen999
24-08-2009, 08:56 PM

If you are saying you are saying you are a drug virgin then choosing salvia as your choice of drug to pop your cherry would probably not be a good choice lol :D:D:D

then again it might be... ;)

people say that soft drugs lead to hard drugs and i have to agree.. its like learning to swim you dont jump in the middle of the north sea as your first dip!!

try half a trip or maybe an E and get the feel of talking shite and feeling nice, get used to the visuals and the strange brain moments.. then try salvia

when i talk about la la land and the other side i really mean it, you go somewhere, its real and mental

never tried the leaf or tincture, always stuck to extract, and the only way to get there is not to fuck about with small bits, fill the bowl and burn with a turbo lighter, take as much as you can in, hold for as long as you can, blow out as slow as you can... simples!! ;)

putting it it joints doesnt work, normal lighters dont work, if you just get hot and sweaty you havent done it right.. you will know if you have ;)

you either want to go there or you dont so dont piss about trying half measure cos you will only go halfway there lol ;);)

saicosis
24-08-2009, 10:47 PM
people say that soft drugs lead to hard drugs and i have to agree.. its like learning to swim you dont jump in the middle of the north sea as your first dip!!

I agree with the 'getting your feet wet' idea, but for me it's not a matter of hard vs soft drugs. If it grows in the earth, I dont consider it a drug. If it's made in a lab, I don't want it and I don't trust the effects it may have. I would recommend starting with cannabis possibly, just to get used to smoking and how it feels to be altered in general. Try shrooms first too maybe. I've never had any hallucinations or anything on shrooms, but it was pleasant and can help you get some sort of idea of whether salvia is for you or not. Even though I'd tried shrooms a few times before, the salvia trip was definitely more intense and real than I could have imagined, though not unpleasant.

*edit* you dont need to be familiar with your local pot dealer, chances are you know more people who smoke pot than you realize and if they're anything like ALL the smokers I know they'd be more than willing to share some with a newb.

clint_giles
24-08-2009, 10:55 PM

i would highly recommend doing some pot first,this will probably give you a spiritual edge that your looking for.

the salvia might be a bit heavy for you ,you need to experience pot first in my honest opinion,many here would probably agree aswell.

go smoke half a joint to yourself,then an hour or so later smoke the other half.

have fun ,nothing to worry about,and have fun !
it might be a good idea to keep someone your trust very much at your side.
you might feel a bit paranoid or scared in the first 10 minutes or so in your high as you never have experienced it befor,this would not be a bad idea....lol

and also ,go to the store and buy ALOT of your favorite munchies,because you'll need them,believe me.......lol

funkyjesus
24-08-2009, 10:59 PM
I've spent my whole life being clean and doing nothing but search the spirit. I want a deep end experience to justify my efforts.

I've been about people who use weed and they are as pointless as drunk people. I can't stand them.

krakhead
24-08-2009, 11:08 PM
the isolation only last a few minutes with salvia because you are back to earth in a few minutes not 12 hours later ;)

It may be on a few minutes in 'earth' time! That time can pass a LOT slower 'over there'! :)

A good UK site to have a look at to get hold of the current list of UK legal highs would be http://www.potseeds.co.uk/

kingmob
24-08-2009, 11:22 PM

just ask metocomet what to do or look at my do's and donts on the other salvia thread.

if you are trying 10x or 15x and its not doing anything then change your brand or supplier.. or even better change strength :D try 40x or stronger, that should get you there...

good luck

NO, I'm salvia resistant. About 5% of the people who try salvia, don't get anything out of it. Its a fact. Unfortunately, I'm part of the statistic.

And I tried 40x, and I know exactly how to use it. Everyone who tried it with me tripped, while I didn't. My body is very resistant to a lot of things anyways, so its not too surprising.

kingmob
25-08-2009, 12:07 AM
Taken from an outside source. For example:

Q. I've followed all the advice, but I don't seem to be able to achieve strong effects, why is this?
A. Approximately 10% of people are unusually insensitive to salvinorin A. Most of these people can achieve a satisfactory level of effects by using a higher than average dose. Some people require a dose several times higher than average. Be very cautious when experimenting with higher than average doses. Doses should be increased in gradual increments until one find the level of effects that interests you.

http://www.sagewisdom.org/faq.html

phemohilia
25-08-2009, 12:16 AM
It's so disheartening to see Salvia Divinorum being classed in with "legal highs".... If it's ever to be made illegal, that'll be what does it.... Along with unnecessary attention being drawn to it by ignorant 14 year olds posting MAJOR irresponsibility on YouTube..... :mad: :(

drhemp
13-09-2009, 11:03 AM
More Salvia nonsense, this time in the Daily Mail (where else)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1213123/Sally-D-The-legal-high-MP-wants-ban-teenage-suicide-link.html

metacomet
13-09-2009, 07:37 PM
More Salvia nonsense, this time in the Daily Mail (where else)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1213123/Sally-D-The-legal-high-MP-wants-ban-teenage-suicide-link.html

Sheeesh...

that kid didn't die from Salvia he killed himself from depression because he wasn't ready to lose his ego during the trip.

"We humans are basically nothing" - uhhh... people who have never done Salvia or any drug already have that opinion of humanity.

The worst thing about this case is that the kid was just EMO. If it weren't Salvia it would be some other experience like losing his girlfriend that he'd kill himself over.

If someone takes Salvia on the edge of a cliff or next to a staircase they can legitimately wander off and die from it... that would be a case I wouldn't scoff at if it were investigated.

But some kid loses his ego during a trip, sees that this reality is a 'joke' somewhat and so he decides to kill himself months later? Fuck... that makes me angry.

hollo
13-09-2009, 11:09 PM
when youve tried it - it shrinks your ego as you feel a part of the fabric - once you have experienced somthing like that you will never see things the same (which is a good thing!)

ofc the only thing slowly making it illegal is the flood of teenagers making an idiot of themselves on youtube

lets make sure it dosent go the same way as the lightbulb!

peace :)

soul_traveller
07-10-2009, 03:20 AM
I've not read all the pages here so I don't know if these videos are already posted.

But this person's experience you will find interesting, conversation with light beings and how reality is rolled up like a movie reel. Basically you are never really born and you never really die. Birth and Death are all illusions. We are the unmanifest, imagining an illusion of existence as manifest. Life is just a dream. Or at least that how I see it. Of course Knowing it and Thinking it are two different things.

The Light being could have been some kind of control structure. Its my view that these beings or entities are really you on different levels of percepton.

Part 1
Salvia 1 - Conversations with Light-Beings - YouTube

Part 2
Salvia 2 - Conversations with Light-Beings - YouTube

Part 3
Salvia 3 - Death - YouTube

Part 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMElB6I7ViA&feature=related

lewi
07-10-2009, 04:17 AM
In 2006 a teenager commited suicide and they blamed Salvia and they have been lobbying to ban it ever since.

MPs have called for a dangerous hallucinogenic drug linked to a teenage suicide to be outlawed. The Government is to investigate the social impact of Salvia, but has refused to include it on a list of ‘legal highs’ which will be banned this year. In America (http://explore.dailymail.co.uk/locations/continents/america), the drug was linked to the death of 17-year-old A-grade student Brett Chidester in 2006. His mother Kathleen has launched a campaign to ban the drug, and has succeeded in making it illegal in her home state of Delaware.

She said: ‘Brett would be turning 21 on Wednesday, so it’s going to be a hard week for us. ‘He was fearless about trying Salvia. He first tried it in June and he was dead by January. I started noticing changes in his character. He wasn’t in a deep depression, but he wasn’t his usual happy-go-lucky self. In his diary, Brett wrote: ‘Salvia allows us to give up our senses and wander in the interdimensional time and space. Our existence in general is pointless. We earthly humans are nothing.’
He killed himself by stepping into a tent in his father’s garage and lighting a charcoal grill, causing his asphyxiation as the oxygen ran out. His death certificate cites Salvia as a contributing factor. There have been no recorded deaths in Britain but Professor Fabrizio Schifano, of the University of Hertfordshire, has warned it is ‘potentially very dangerous’ and could lead to psychotic episodes.

soul_traveller
07-10-2009, 01:18 PM
Interesting how the main stream media don't do the research - do they ever do?

They didn't mention that the medical examiner added the contributing factor of salvia months after his death to the certificate. No explanation was given why the examiner did this.

These sort of psycho-active componds will bring up issues that you don't want to look at that is blocking you from connecting with higher mind.

People are ignorant and usually these should be treated with respect. Most people don't know what they are doing its not for escapism and and alike all of the psychedelics should be done in nature away from the cities, etc.

Smoking may not be the correct way anyway.

According to Terrance Mckenna the best way is to get about 20 of fresh leaves, role them up into a ball and put in your mouth. Lay down on a bed with the lights off in the dark with a clock you can see, then hold the leaves in your mouth for about 15-30 minutes slowly chewing. Then spit it all out into a bowl. Still laying down, close your eyes and observe what happens. This is a more balanced way of the experience and will not blow your head off.

See this video:
Terence McKenna - Salvia Divinorum - YouTube

nayan
07-10-2009, 03:53 PM
I want to try this..

However, I dont want to buy over the internet and would much rather get it from a shop in town or something. Where can you get it from in the England? or is internet the only option?

citroen999
07-10-2009, 04:51 PM
I want to try this..

However, I dont want to buy over the internet and would much rather get it from a shop in town or something. Where can you get it from in the England? or is internet the only option?

any high street smoke shop... try the 10x or 15x as a first time user

you will need a turbo lighter, small water bong and a friend... dont do it alone ..

this is not a party drug, you will go to a place where you have never been before... there and back in 5 mins ;)

enjoy

lewi
07-10-2009, 04:58 PM
Salvia (BBC Inside-Out) - YouTube

citroen999
07-10-2009, 05:05 PM
also forgot .... there is a knack to taking it to get the best result

1. lock all doors and move any glass objects from your coffee table.. you will stand up and try and move around in your new world so you dont want to fall on any glass etc..

2. make sure you have a sitter with you, a sensible friend not a gang of giggling idiots

3. burn the salvia with the turbo lighter while sucking the smoke through the bong.. the bong makes the smoke cooler so you can take more. So breathe out, take the smoke in as much as you can, hold and count to 30 secs, then blow out as slow as you can while counting to 30 again...

if you do it right you will not reach 30 as you will be well on your way to fantasia :rolleyes:

now dont be affraid as this will be a real eye opener for you, if you think its like lsd, well its not, no where near!! you wont get paronoid as you wont be on this earth so anyone around you has no affect.. you will be in a place that will seem so real that you wont be able to get your head around it...

you will go from stone cold sober to la la land back to stone cold sober in around 5 mins.. and no come down.. right as rain!! :D:D

just remember to give it respect after all you are taking probably the strongest hallucigenic on earth and its legal ;)

lewi
07-10-2009, 05:18 PM

1. lock all doors and move any glass objects from your coffee table.. you will stand up and try and move around in your new world so you dont want to fall on any glass etc..

2. make sure you have a sitter with you, a sensible friend not a gang of giggling idiots

3. burn the salvia with the turbo lighter while sucking the smoke through the bong.. the bong makes the smoke cooler so you can take more. So breathe out, take the smoke in as much as you can, hold and count to 30 secs, then blow out as slow as you can while counting to 30 again...

if you do it right you will not reach 30 as you will be well on your way to fantasia :rolleyes:

now dont be affraid as this will be a real eye opener for you, if you think its like lsd, well its not, no where near!! you wont get paronoid as you wont be on this earth so anyone around you has no affect.. you will be in a place that will seem so real that you wont be able to get your head around it...

you will go from stone cold sober to la la land back to stone cold sober in around 5 mins.. and no come down.. right as rain!! :D:D

just remember to give it respect after all you are taking probably the strongest hallucigenic on earth and its legal ;)
Good post yes treat it with respect as it is powerful stuff !

ekim
07-10-2009, 05:35 PM
Tried it once so far, never quite went through with it though...

Packed a big bowl, took it all in one hit. I exhaled and thought "that was smooth, whats suposed to happen?" Well shit, I started to feel it comming, like it was energy comming from "out there". Next thing I knew the colors in the room were fantastic, but I felt like I was in a book that was being closed. I could feel and see my energy body falling over, or getting up. I had the most intense feeling/knowing that everything was an illusion. At this point I decided not to leave my body, so I fought going right into the experience(did lot's of mush and lsd when teenager, know how to control drugs effects) I stayed grounded pull mody body back in and did everything I could to stand up. I walked about 3 feet the the kitchen, where my livingroom and kitchen meet, it felt like if I entered the kitchen I would go into another dimension. Well next thing I know I'm outside sitting in my truck havin a smoke muttering "that was fucked" over and over.

I still have lot's of it left, haven't felt up to it yet. Read somewhere that about 90% of the people that try it don't try it a second time. I don't think most people like to be pulled from there bodies and experience the unknown.

I will try it again, just want to have clear intentions next time.

whiterain
10-10-2009, 04:22 PM

good post but i dont agree that it wont make you paranoid. it scares the fcking shit out of me, but thats just my problem really, dont want to scare anyone off.

i would also say that the effects can be exactly like a strong lsd trip, except the whole thing lasts for minutes. lsd you can have nice mild doses and effects but salvia is an all or nothing thing. i still cant let go because i immediately am surrounded by so many presences waiting for me to crash that my ego pulls me back

citroen999
10-10-2009, 04:36 PM
good post but i dont agree that it wont make you paranoid. it scares the fcking shit out of me, but thats just my problem really, dont want to scare anyone off.

i would also say that the effects can be exactly like a strong lsd trip, except the whole thing lasts for minutes. lsd you can have nice mild doses and effects but salvia is an all or nothing thing. i still cant let go because i immediately am surrounded by so many presences waiting for me to crash that my ego pulls me back

when i said paronoid i meant sitting there twitching... if done properly you will go to another place.. thats the scary bit, its not your normal terrafirma

whiterain
10-10-2009, 04:39 PM
yeah i guess paranoia is really being scared for no good reason anyway.

them
10-10-2009, 08:01 PM
Mumbled about Branes and wanted to know where I was, although I don't remember that. I do remember Brane world right at the beginning as it folded space time though :D

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d4/Calabi-Yau.png/600px-Calabi-Yau.png

Branes (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Membrane_(M-Theory))

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/cosmicvariance/files/uploads/randall_750.jpg

My favourite salvia youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1QavlZe2H8

nayan
10-10-2009, 09:05 PM

thank you citroen999, and for the advice! i'll try and get it sometime.

drhemp
01-11-2009, 09:41 PM
Poll asking should Salvia divinorum be made illegal, so far 64% of sheeple in favour.

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/4713202.VOTE__Concern_over_legal_high_on_town___s_ streets/

bulletproofheart
01-11-2009, 09:47 PM
Interesting how the main stream media don't do the research - do they ever do?

They didn't mention that the medical examiner added the contributing factor of salvia months after his death to the certificate. No explanation was given why the examiner did this.

These sort of psycho-active componds will bring up issues that you don't want to look at that is blocking you from connecting with higher mind.

People are ignorant and usually these should be treated with respect. Most people don't know what they are doing its not for escapism and and alike all of the psychedelics should be done in nature away from the cities, etc.

Smoking may not be the correct way anyway.

According to Terrance Mckenna the best way is to get about 20 of fresh leaves, role them up into a ball and put in your mouth. Lay down on a bed with the lights off in the dark with a clock you can see, then hold the leaves in your mouth for about 15-30 minutes slowly chewing. Then spit it all out into a bowl. Still laying down, close your eyes and observe what happens. This is a more balanced way of the experience and will not blow your head off.

See this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-py71bhong&feature=related

I have heard this before,it gives you more time to slowly get used to any changes.My fear would be the taste of the leaves?

metacomet
02-11-2009, 12:23 AM
Poll asking should Salvia divinorum be made illegal, so far 64% of sheeple in favour.

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/4713202.VOTE__Concern_over_legal_high_on_town___s_ streets/

Uh oh...

that's not good.

Why is the UK always first down these paths?

Once the UK goes down a path the US inevitably follows...

:mad:

rowan22
02-11-2009, 12:50 AM
You need to get yourself the necessary to grow your own mushrooms. It just isn’t hard. You need a steriliser, or autoclave, pressure cooker, and a few other bits and bobs and you away. The spores are still available "for microscopy purposes your honour".

bulletproofheart
02-11-2009, 01:08 AM
Has anyone ever done it with a pet in the room?.I had my four dogs and a freind with me.At the height of the experience they all started chatting away in cut class english accents,they see aspects of the other dimensions naturally so they said.

metacomet
02-11-2009, 01:21 AM
Has anyone ever done it with a pet in the room?.I had my four dogs and a freind with me.At the height of the experience they all started chatting away in cut class english accents,they see aspects of the other dimensions naturally so they said.

LOL! That is awesome.

TV characters have been known to turn and look at the person tripping and talk directly to them,

also if a poster on the wall has a humanoid on it, it might talk to the Salvia user.

In my opinion Salvia is great at puppeteering things and making them talk to us...

rowan22
02-11-2009, 02:27 AM
I had a mushroom experience where the house I was sat in transformed around me and I was in a Pub in about 1912-17. Full of people with flat caps and women in factory type clothes. Complete with details on glass windows and noises of the place. Another time I was "flying over the Serengeti" with zebras and Thomson’s gazelle running below me? Work that one out?

metacomet
02-11-2009, 02:56 AM
I had a mushroom experience where the house I was sat in transformed around me and I was in a Pub in about 1912-17. Full of people with flat caps and women in factory type clothes. Complete with details on glass windows and noises of the place. Another time I was "flying over the Serengeti" with zebras and Thomson’s gazelle running below me? Work that one out?

Time and space travel. You didn't literally go there, obviously, but your consciousness did.

On Salvia alot of people have intense and vivid 'flashbacks' where they return to places in their past. They talk about this afterwards as a 'flashback' but I don't think they understand that their consciousness literally went to another time and place.

drhemp
02-11-2009, 01:13 PM
Sheeple down to from 64% to 59% in favour of banning Salvia

Salvia fans on here please add your vote (you can vote twice if you use two browsers, i.e., Firefox & IE on PC or Firefox & Safari on Mac)

rowan22
02-11-2009, 02:15 PM
Time and space travel. You didn't literally go there, obviously, but your consciousness did.

On Salvia alot of people have intense and vivid 'flashbacks' where they return to places in their past. They talk about this afterwards as a 'flashback' but I don't think they understand that their consciousness literally went to another time and place.

I think you're right. It's a queston of letting go isn't it? Unshackiling the fear which keeps us rooted and walking through the doors as they open:)

whiterain
02-11-2009, 03:17 PM
I have heard this before,it gives you more time to slowly get used to any changes.My fear would be the taste of the leaves?

my fear would be the length. if its anything like a smoked trip, but lasting for about half an hour could be freaking scary. (in a 'nice' way)

rowan22
02-11-2009, 04:08 PM
my fear would be the length. if its anything like a smoked trip, but lasting for about half an hour could be freaking scary. (in a 'nice' way)

That’s why I prefer the fungi approach, with some reservations. Initially the fear signals something our conscious mind doesn't want to give up? What do others think of this? I find that if I can allow the fear, it subsides. It seems to be the conscious mind trying to control the journey that (for me) threatens the sense of safety.

whiterain
02-11-2009, 08:46 PM
That’s why I prefer the fungi approach, with some reservations. Initially the fear signals something our conscious mind doesn't want to give up? What do others think of this? I find that if I can allow the fear, it subsides. It seems to be the conscious mind trying to control the journey that (for me) threatens the sense of safety.

dont ask me im the king of fear. yes the need to control the experience doesnt help, but the only time i managed to let go/give up/ relinquish control, i was thrust into a whole new world and immediately became in complete control of the environment i could sense around me. like a lucid dream times a number that hasnt been dreamt yet. this god fellow really is an ironic bstard sometimes

doubledrop
02-11-2009, 09:59 PM
I'm gonna try it, this thread has wetted my appetite. Im sure i'll be about to get it from somewhere in Glasgow!

Infinite I
02-11-2009, 10:27 PM
I'm gonna try it, this thread has wetted my appetite. Im sure i'll be about to get it from somewhere in Glasgow!

Guy down the barras Colin sells it, at the front, ive tried his three times and didnt get much so maybe better trying the net. I didnt know that I was human but that was it, I kept trying and it didnt work, but some folks were blown away but not with the same batch I had, just his salvia.

Stuff sells it but its quite expensive im sure its £20 a gram of 20x but that should be enough, for most folks, hasnt been with me though.

doubledrop
03-11-2009, 09:56 PM
Guy down the barras Colin sells it, at the front, ive tried his three times and didnt get much so maybe better trying the net. I didnt know that I was human but that was it, I kept trying and it didnt work, but some folks were blown away but not with the same batch I had, just his salvia.

Stuff sells it but its quite expensive im sure its £20 a gram of 20x but that should be enough, for most folks, hasnt been with me though.

Wicked, i'm gonna check that out, Stuff will sell a lighter thats capable of burning it properly as well won;t they?

Infinite I
03-11-2009, 10:23 PM
Wicked, i'm gonna check that out, Stuff will sell a lighter thats capable of burning it properly as well won;t they?

No way was just thinking of that very thing, yes they do but they dont seem to last very long, ive went through three in two years, suppose thats maybe not that bad as I have smoked a lot of dmt with them. £8 for a pretty decent one im sure.

biblegirl
04-11-2009, 12:53 AM
hmm for some reason i can't vote on that poll

i'm amazed that authorities "show concern" over this, when vaccines are not only allowed but practically mandated

rowan22
05-11-2009, 01:24 PM
dont ask me im the king of fear. yes the need to control the experience doesnt help, but the only time i managed to let go/give up/ relinquish control, i was thrust into a whole new world and immediately became in complete control of the environment i could sense around me. like a lucid dream times a number that hasnt been dreamt yet. this god fellow really is an ironic bstard sometimes

I would say and I may be totally wrong so discount this if it sounds like tripe, but as one reforming control freak I can relate. The first time I had fungi I was thirteen and subsequently on later "journeys" finished up in the hospital. Actually from what I remember, I was about fourteen at the time, the nurses found it all rather funny! I was in another place. And the control element you mention figured very heavily in it.

As my "journeys:)" continued I saw more and more about how I could if I so chose, lock down, stake out, and totally concrete all over everything I experienced. For me, the message was about safety, and as I have grown older the George Bernhard Shaw quote always sums it up I think:

"When a man trades freedom for security, he will soon find that he has neither"

Brilliant, and to me, what my deeper self /God/Universe/nature etc wanted me to realise. Life is scary! And also full of potential joy and friendships and love. But we have to come to terms with allowing ourselves to be frightened. It's the price we pay for being alive isn't it?

Wisdom from far beyond me at fourteen I‘m pleased to say. And I was only able to truly keep fragments of it. But with persistence and the benevolence of the universe (no cheese inteneded:rolleyes:) I have made a little bit of headway in the common sense department, I hope:eek:

But yeah that God thing, riddled with irony. Definitely a case of the map isn’t the country. In that landscape you are going to find out all you don’t want to know, but most need to. As the saying goes:

“When the student is ready the master appears”

It is the true meeting with reality of who we are. It ought to be on the N.H.S, but where would be the profit? A healthy Prophet doesn’t serve their aims half so good as an unhealthy one!

whiterain
05-11-2009, 04:32 PM
I would say and I mat be totally wrong so discount this if it sounds like tripe, but as one reforming control freak I can relate. The first time I had fungi I was thirteen and subsequently on later "journeys" finished up in the hospital. Actually from what I remember, I was about fourteen at the time, the nurses found it all rather funny! I was in another place. And the control element you mention figured very heavily in it.

As my "journeys:)" continued I saw more and more about how I could if I so chose, lock down, stake out, and totally concrete all over everything I experienced. For me, the message was about safety, and as I have grown older the George Bernhard Shaw quote always sums it up I think:

"When a man trades freedom for security, he will soon find that he has neither"

Brilliant, and to me, what my deeper self /God/Universe/nature etc wanted me to realise. Life is scary! And also full of potential joy and friendships and love. But we have to come to terms with allowing ourselves to be frightened. It's the price we pay for being alive isn't it?

Wisdom from far beyond me at fourteen I‘m pleased to say. And I was only able to truly keep fragments of it. But with persistence and the benevolence of the universe (no cheese inteneded:rolleyes:) I have made a little bit of headway in the common sense department, I hope:eek:

But yeah that God thing, riddled with irony. Definitely a case of the map isn’t the country. In that landscape you are going to find out all you don’t want to know, but most need to. As the saying goes:

“When the student is ready the master appears”

It is the true meeting with reality of who we are. It ought to be on the N.H.S, but where would be the profit? A healthy Prophet doesn’t serve their aims half so good as an unhealthy one!

how can you be wrong about your own experience? cheers for the response good post

rowan22
05-11-2009, 05:37 PM
how can you be wrong about your own experience? cheers for the response good post

LOL:D No Just about the reformed control "freakery" bit. I was saying I was, but I didn't know if (you) could relate.

beetzart
05-11-2009, 06:56 PM
I can't believe this thread is still going after nearly two years!

I have since tried Salvia x10 and while it did do something it didn't blow my mind; I just had swirly periperhal vision. But I think I might try a higher dose next time.

rowan22
05-11-2009, 07:47 PM
If it's intensity your after D.M.T is the way to go. If fungi are the roller coaster then D.M.T is the inter-continental ballistic missile of Psychic exploration. But in all seriousness I wouldn’t, I have seen some messy after effects from people who underestimated the force of the experience.

These chemicals have got to be treated with a good mix of fear. awe, fascination, and respect.

If you wander into a situation where you just fancy "getting off your head" and do so, the assimilation of what you experience can be close to impossible not to mention potentially devastating.

Get some fungi, ten to twenty to start with and get used to the lower level effects before jumping in to the deep end. You might jump in and all go swimmingly, or you might find a succession of psychic traumas Stephen King would be hard pressed to match. You might just giggle for ten hours, you might not.

Not being melodramatic either! Respect for the forces you are dealing with is an absolute must. If you don’t have that, then don’t do it, its that simple I.M.O.:eek: