PDA

View Full Version : Bodies of sacrificed children end up as Mcdonalds

terryemm
01-08-2010, 04:09 PM
Hi all,

Check out this interview with Jewish Zionist Rabbi Abe Finkelstein with a Christian Pastor James Wickstrom, where the Rabbi admits the following:- :confused::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

'We steal a hundred to three hundred thousand children a year, just here in this country and we drain their blood and we mix it with the passover bread and then we throw the bodies into the slaughter houses that we own and we grind up all the bodies into sausages and hamburgers- MCDONALDS is one of our favourite outlets and the people, they eat it for breakfast...'

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.!

Terry

robdoo
01-08-2010, 04:17 PM
Why would Abe Finkelstien incriminate himself in this way? Admit to kidnapping of children etc, over the phone or on radio!..Hmmm, not likely
Edit: I'm convinced that's a fake Jewish/new York accent, and obviously a hoax for other reasons. IMO

It could be faked by the pastor to further paint the zionists in a bad light. At the same time 50,000 plus children do go missing every year from state care in the US so......

dantesrevival
01-08-2010, 04:20 PM
Hi all,

Check out this interview with Jewish Zionist Rabbi Abe Finkelstein with a Christian Pastor James Wickstrom, where the Rabbi admits the following:- :confused::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

'We steal a hundred to three hundred thousand children a year, just here in this country and we drain their blood and we mix it with the passover bread and then we throw the bodies into the slaughter houses that we own and we grind up all the bodies into sausages and hamburgers- MCDONALDS is one of our favourite outlets and the people, they eat it for breakfast...'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgVbG52xEvU&feature=player_embedded#!

Terry

Sorry that is absurd and just blatant anti Jewish propaganda, please back it up with some evidence other than some youtube video that any bod can make.

theabominablephenomenon
01-08-2010, 04:20 PM
Its McMurder anyway.

neutrino
01-08-2010, 04:22 PM
People taste like Pork, they do not taste like Beef.

Hamburgers despite their Ham prefix are made 99% of the time from Beef. McDonalds uses Beef for their Hamburgers. :rolleyes:

radio illuminati
01-08-2010, 04:26 PM
Hi all,

Terry
haha the Rabbi had a great humor. You don't understand it because you are from the US and this is heavy ironi. Danes have the same kind of humor.

blue2
01-08-2010, 04:35 PM
Sounds authentic voice though. Nothing surprises me anymore-they are very closed community of people and often rich not poor. However what i cannot imagine due to their inbreeding and purity is any of them drinking blood of any other lesser people outside of their Race.

radio illuminati
01-08-2010, 04:59 PM
Sounds authentic voice though. Nothing surprises me anymore-they are very closed community of people and often rich not poor. However what i cannot imagine due to their inbreeding and purity is any of them drinking blood of any other lesser people outside of their Race.

It was a joke! hahahaha

just another dude
01-08-2010, 05:53 PM
Obviously a piss take.

If anybody is concerned, take a sample of your local MuckDonalds to a lab for testing.

Anyway, I'm sure American child organs would be a lot heather than American cows pumped with drugs, that never see daylight! So who's complaining? They're doing you a favour. ;)

robl240
01-08-2010, 05:58 PM
McDonalds is so expensive its just cheaper getting a Sandwich and Water from the local Shop anyway. I don't see why the masses are so drawn to it, waiting in-line for hours only to be served uncooked food thats 3/4 of its advertised size anyway. Herded in like cattle and treated worse.

Not for me Thanks.

geewhizz
01-08-2010, 06:55 PM
Erm, Ill have a McChild with extra cheese and some baby nuggets.

just another dude
01-08-2010, 07:00 PM

:D

Would you like a cup of alter boy blood with that sir?

bazil brazeel
01-08-2010, 07:17 PM
the old jews sacrificing babies and drinking their blood story,but this time its a jew taking the piss(think dancing holocaust surviver)we are due some mass famines around the world and canabilism is the last resort to survivel.i think it would be easy to make human flesh taste like any meat.have u heard of halal pork flavoured toppings for pizzas.my friends who eat regular pepperoni pizzas can't tell the differance with halal one's'.it all going soylant green.

kkay
01-08-2010, 07:21 PM
I m not falling for this but didnt David Icke say in one of his books that blood saved from blood sacrifices was mixed with the ink used to print The Watchtower. They did this because of the fear vibration it contained?

blp02
01-08-2010, 07:26 PM
I m not falling for this but didnt David Icke say in one of his books that blood saved from blood sacrifices was mixed with the ink used to print The Watchtower. They did this because of the fear vibration it contained?Yes, I read that. The watchtower goes straight in the bin here but we should probably burn them.

kkay
01-08-2010, 07:39 PM
Does anyone remember a series on TV i n 1995 called 'Desperately seeking something'? It was a series of docu's depicting individuals with far out religious beliefs. Anyway a woman named Mia appeared in one and she spoke of the Reptiles. She offered a 'Crowning ceremony' which would release you from reptilian control.

I corresponded with her for a while as I became aware of the Reps in 95. Mia spoke a lot about forgiveness for the reptiles, she was a bit eccentric and often comment on JW's saying she could never forgive them and there days were numbered etc I often wondered why she felt so strongly about JW's in particular but never got round to asking her.

I wondered if it was connected to the theory that an individual would experience what they expected to experience after death. If that were true there must be conciousness/individuals hanging about for centuries in coffins waiting for Jehova to ressurect them. Ooh the thought :(

bazil brazeel
01-08-2010, 07:43 PM
why not send a letter written in blood, to the good folk at one of there temples and see what happens.

bazil brazeel
01-08-2010, 07:45 PM
quick thought jw's don't do blood transfusion,what is the reason behind that.

kkay
01-08-2010, 07:51 PM
Not too sure. I think its something to do with verses in the Old Testament / Leviticus about not eating blood and fat?

terryemm
01-08-2010, 10:15 PM
Maybe it is sarcasm / a joke or fake anti-jewish propaganda... who knows...

nosebleed
01-08-2010, 10:19 PM
Maybe it is sarcasm / a joke or fake anti-jewish propaganda... who knows...

You would have to be pretty fucking dumb to go on live radio and admit to putting dead children in mcdonalds , if you listen to the full interview though some of the stuff the rabbi is saying is true.

He probably studies the conspiracy accusations against the Jewish people , so knows what others are saying about them.

theabominablephenomenon
01-08-2010, 10:23 PM

Hamburgers despite their Ham prefix are made 99% of the time from Beef. McDonalds uses Beef for their Hamburgers. :rolleyes:

I heard it was chicken..
Know any cannibals?

theabominablephenomenon
01-08-2010, 10:25 PM
McDonalds is so expensive its just cheaper getting a Sandwich and Water from the local Shop anyway. I don't see why the masses are so drawn to it, waiting in-line for hours only to be served uncooked food thats 3/4 of its advertised size anyway. Herded in like cattle and treated worse.

Not for me Thanks.

They treat the customers like they treat the cattle,
and the food is representative of the vibes that it creates... shit!

terryemm
01-08-2010, 10:26 PM
You would have to be pretty fucking dumb to go on live radio and admit to putting dead children in mcdonalds , if you listen to the full interview though some of the stuff the rabbi is saying is true.

Well, even if he did admit to doing it, who's going to stop them / arrest him if they are in control of everything?... it only seems like a small show anyway... but a lot of people think its fake or are just laughing at it.... but theres no way to really know, maybe I'll contact the pastor.

the apprentice
01-08-2010, 10:31 PM

I'll have some Kitty foo yung and some Rover spareribs please, this one isn't a joke by the way :D

motokeiru
01-08-2010, 10:36 PM
some people belive everything they hear..

siriusc
02-08-2010, 12:06 AM

I thought we tasted like chicken?????:confused:

robdoo
02-08-2010, 12:25 AM
why not send a letter written in blood, to the good folk at one of there temples and see what happens.

LOL....You should do that, and tell us how it goes.

Dont forget to sign it in blood and leave a return address.:)

nofuture
03-08-2010, 01:40 PM
Can i have a large Strawberry milkshake and a Goyimburger please
:D

Seriously though, I don't buy this blood libel.

sherrieandblakk
08-08-2011, 07:46 PM
Why would Abe Finkelstien incriminate himself in this way? Admit to kidnapping of children etc, over the phone or on radio!..Hmmm, not likely
Edit: I'm convinced that's a fake Jewish/new York accent, and obviously a hoax for other reasons. IMO

It could be faked by the pastor to further paint the zionists in a bad light. At the same time 50,000 plus children do go missing every year from state care in the US so......

Paint zionists in a bad light? WtF?
well I guess you are a zionist.
Why protect demon worship unless you are one.

theabominablephenomenon
08-08-2011, 07:55 PM
Paint zionists in a bad light? WtF?
well I guess you are a zionist.
Why protect demon worship unless you are one.

Congrats on winning the bizarrest thread bump of the day award!

druggalo
08-08-2011, 08:30 PM
Mos Def - Umi Says - YouTube

the rational thinker
08-08-2011, 08:32 PM
Hi all,

Terry

lol :D

andyh
08-08-2011, 08:59 PM
lmfao!!!!

verndewd
08-08-2011, 09:05 PM
mcbabycakes

ianw
08-08-2011, 09:06 PM
McDonalds uses Beef for their Hamburgers. :rolleyes:

They dont use beef in their Sausage McMuffin.

This set of videos gets deleted and the account closed within hours of posting, Ive seen it happen many times, thou it is available else wear titled The good jew.

The first time I listened to this set was back in 2007.
The collapse of American dollar and the moving over of wealth to china was not a big thing on the conspiracy front back then.
The rabbi speaks of this and many other things as a matter of fact.

rodin
08-08-2011, 10:41 PM
This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.

ianw
08-08-2011, 10:58 PM
This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.

You can find it on this page ''The good jew 1-6''

Ritual Murder PT3 - Video Dailymotion

woman speaks out
Jewish Woman Talks About Ritual Killings - YouTube

verndewd
09-08-2011, 02:04 AM
I want to beat the fuck out of the christian minister for eating infront of the mic, fucking slob.

The Good Jew PT4 - Video Dailymotion

ozpixie
09-08-2011, 02:14 AM
Moderator Comment: I am closing this thread pending a review by a TA.