PDA

View Full Version : unrebutted affidavit

steven1
29-07-2010, 04:56 PM
posted by truthometer in Sovereign Citizen thread
If an affidavit isnt rebutted it 'should' stand in Law
so as not to derail micklemus thread I would like to know about this unrebutted affidavit theory.
At what point does the affidavit become truth in law.
ie. At what time during the proceedings does it become classed as unrebutted?

scooby dooby dooooooo!*

britishnick
29-07-2010, 05:20 PM

so as not to derail micklemus thread I would like to know about this unrebutted affidavit theory.

scooby dooby dooooooo!*

The janitor with the scary ghost mask says: when it's unrebutted, and he would have got away with it if it weren't for you pesky kids

steven1
29-07-2010, 05:28 PM
so you quote unrebutted affidavit and advocate its use but have no idea about its validity or usefulness.
thanks britnick I think that excludes you from this thread then doesnt it?
Unless you have something to add of value of course.

thelma*

britishnick
29-07-2010, 05:36 PM
At what time during the proceedings does it become classed as unrebutted?

Puuuurelease let me try again:

Is it: at 5:30pm?
no probably midnight of the day of the final deadline.

Hmmm, maybe it's at the end of the procedings when the unrebutted affidavit is considered truth in law. but when is that? so confusing.

steven1
29-07-2010, 05:39 PM
thank you.
So its at the end of the proceedings (court case) when the other side has had the opportunity to rebutt it.

Is that your understanding?

louise*

steven1
30-07-2010, 11:11 PM
I think we can safely say that no one has in their possession an unrebutted affidavit unless it has been the subject of a court case.
So no one is under any obligation to rebut anything you send them and have up until any subsequent court action to view the said affidavit and either accept or rebut it then.
Thats another myth dealt with.

david affit*

boots
31-07-2010, 04:12 AM
I think we can safely say that no one has in their possession an unrebutted affidavit unless it has been the subject of a court case.
So no one is under any obligation to rebut anything you send them and have up until any subsequent court action to view the said affidavit and either accept or rebut it then.
Thats another myth dealt with.

david affit*

No myth at all.

An affidavit has to be notarized or witnessed by 3 people of good standing.

5. AN UNREBUTTED AFFIDAVIT STANDS AS TRUTH IN COMMERCE. (12 Pet. 1:25; Heb. 6:13-15;) Claims made in your affidavit, if not rebutted, emerge as the truth of the matter. Legal Maxim: "He who does deny, admits."
6. AN UNREBUTTED AFFIDAVIT BECOMES THE JUDGMENT IN COMMERCE. (Heb. 6:16-17;). There is nothing left to resolve. Any proceeding in a court, tribunal, or arbitration forum consists of a contest, or duel, of commercial affidavits wherein the points remaining unrebutted in the end stand as truth and matters to which the judgment of the law is applied.

steven1
31-07-2010, 08:46 AM
5. AN UNREBUTTED AFFIDAVIT STANDS AS TRUTH IN COMMERCE. (12 Pet. 1:25; Heb. 6:13-15 Claims made in your affidavit, if not rebutted, emerge as the truth of the matter. Legal Maxim: "He who does deny, admits."
6. AN UNREBUTTED AFFIDAVIT BECOMES THE JUDGMENT IN COMMERCE. (Heb. 6:16-17. There is nothing left to resolve. Any proceeding in a court, tribunal, or arbitration forum consists of a contest, or duel, of commercial affidavits wherein the points remaining unrebutted in the end stand as truth and matters to which the judgment of the law is applied.

Care to post a link to where you got those little gems of wisdom, seeing as you were to embarrassed too the first time.
And please the rules are it cannot be from a commercial redemption website or some religious loony site.
Try and find a legal connection ,it may help you when you choose to use an affidavit
winston shrout

boots
31-07-2010, 10:20 AM
Care to post a link to where you got those little gems of wisdom, seeing as you were to embarrassed too the first time.
And please the rules are it cannot be from a commercial redemption website or some religious loony site.
Try and find a legal connection ,it may help you when you choose to use an affidavit
dip shit

Embarrassed !!

The answer is in the post, but you are to blinded by ignorance to see it.

here's a hint.

http://www.giga-usa.com/quotes/topics/legal_maxims_t015.htm

You do know that a summons is an affidavit. So if you fail to appear in court then by your silence you have accepted the ruling of a court.

Maxim of law

HE WHO DOESN'T DENY, ADMITS.

steven1
31-07-2010, 10:32 AM
You do know that a summons is an affidavit.
Is it really?
Does a summons come signed by three witnesses of good standing or signed by a notary?
You wrote
An affidavit has to be notarized or witnessed by 3 people of good standing.

Stop making things up boots
have you got the link I asked for regarding the unrebutted affidavit nonsense you posted earlier?

bob lemonade*

boots
31-07-2010, 10:39 AM
Is it really?
Does a summons come signed by three witnesses of good standing or signed by a notary?
You wrote

Stop making things up boots
have you got the link I asked for regarding the unrebutted affidavit nonsense you posted earlier?

Thick head*

BWHAHHAHA

You really are that fucking stupid.

Anyone with half a brain can see the link.

Cops have signed an oath so a summons holds weight. Where a person needs to have a affidavit notarized to hold up as truth.

steven1
31-07-2010, 10:49 AM
So rather than validate your claim you resort to an insult.

Again, do you have any evidence that an unrebbutted affidavit has any value prior to it being accepted in a court of law after the other side have had a chance to rebut it?

A summons is not by definition an affidavit as you suggested.

dedicated follower of fashion*

boots
31-07-2010, 11:05 AM
So rather than validate your claim you resort to an insult.

Again, do you have any evidence that an unrebbutted affidavit has any value prior to it being accepted in a court of law after the other side have had a chance to rebut it?

A summons is not by definition an affidavit as you suggested.

dedicated follower of deception*

You are given 10 days to rebut an affidavit.

http://www.giga-usa.com/quotes/topic...axims_t015.htm (http://www.giga-usa.com/quotes/topics/legal_maxims_t015.htm)

5. AN UNREBUTTED AFFIDAVIT STANDS AS TRUTH IN COMMERCE. (12 Pet. 1:25; Heb. 6:13-15;) Claims made in your affidavit, if not rebutted, emerge as the truth of the matter. Legal Maxim: "He who doesn't deny, admits."
6. AN UNREBUTTED AFFIDAVIT BECOMES THE JUDGMENT IN COMMERCE. (Heb. 6:16-17;). There is nothing left to resolve. Any proceeding in a court, tribunal, or arbitration forum consists of a contest, or duel, of commercial affidavits wherein the points remaining unrebutted in the end stand as truth and matters to which the judgment of the law is applied.

Prove that a summons is NOT a form of an affidavit.

steven1
31-07-2010, 11:20 AM
The onus is on you mate, you made the claim
You do know that a summons is an affidavit.

I can give you some dictionary definitions of affidavitt and summons if you like.

You are given 10 days to rebut an affidavit.
Where does it say that?

helpme*

steven1
31-07-2010, 12:02 PM
And hes gone....just a thought but don't you think its a good idea to have all your evidence and information to hand before you make a claim about something?
it makes life so much easier than trying to scour the web looking for information to back up a statement you have rashly made.

jumpthegun*

boots
01-08-2010, 06:14 AM
And hes gone....just a thought but don't you think its a good idea to have all your evidence and information to hand before you make a claim about something?
it makes life so much easier than trying to scour the web looking for information to back up a statement you have rashly made.

stevenjumpedthegun*

You can not depute that fact that an unrebutted affidavit stands as truth in law.

A summons is a claim, as is a affidavit. Yes there is a difference in terminology between a summons and an affidavit, the only difference if one is make by a Person and one is to "summons" someone to answer "charges". The summons is a claim.

Getting back to the point of your OP. My claim stands as truth and through your non response, you have accepted that as self evident.

steven1
01-08-2010, 09:22 AM
You can not depute that fact that an unrebutted affidavit stands as truth in law.
Only once the other side has the opportunity to rebut it in a court of law.
A summons is a claim,
No it isnt they are not even close.
Show the forum anything to back up your claim (pardon the pun)

jester*

bones
01-08-2010, 09:34 AM

A summons is a claim, as is a affidavit. Yes there is a difference in terminology between a summons and an affidavit, the only difference if one is make by a Person and one is to "summons" someone to answer "charges". The summons is a claim.

Getting back to the point of your OP. My claim stands as truth and through your non response, you have accepted that as self evident.

i love the tatics use by steven here , he cant anwser the claim so in turn he trys the red herring approach , and then when that dont work he used the insult reverse tatic to try and bait you into the red herring again...

steven ..... go get a maxim of law book!

steven1
01-08-2010, 09:49 AM
i love the tatics use by steven here , he cant anwser the claim so in turn he trys the red herring approach , and then when that dont work he used the insult reverse tatic to try and bait you into the red herring again...answer?
Its not up to me to answer, Im not the one making the claim.
I have posted a response and its now up to boots

lord bob haulk
01-08-2010, 09:51 AM
i love the tatics use by steven here , he cant anwser the claim so in turn he trys the red herring approach , and then when that dont work he used the insult reverse tatic to try and bait you into the red herring again...

How do i know what you're saying about affidavits is true? after all you read rob saying you could claim you bond but when you asked if it was true he ignored you but that didn't stop you just repeating claims you've heard without the slightest proof that it was true. Clearly you want it to be true and were prepared to say it was so without any proof whatsoever, so i ask again how can we be sure what you're saying about affidavits are true? Oh and can you refrain from the insults,i'm not that bothered but it could get you banned, no wait, sorry i was thinking the same rules applied for everyone, say what you like, knock yourself out

merlincove
01-08-2010, 12:34 PM

scooby dooby dooooooo!*

i'm unsure whether an afidavit is law, but considering that an afidavit is a statement of ones own truth, and where it remains unrebutted then it becomes truth one may then go on to ask what is law if it is not truth?

http://www.blacks.worldfreemansociety.org/2/a.htm

A written or printed declaration or statement of facts, made voluntarily and confirmed by the oath or affirmation of the party making it, taken before an officer having authority to administer such an oath.

if a statement is made in a courtroom, and that statement is not rebutted, then that statement becomes factual and the case is weighed on those unrebutted facts.

likewise if a statement is made via afidavit to a given party and that party is unable to rebutt said afidavit, then they accept it as truth.

steven1
01-08-2010, 02:39 PM
if a statement is made in a courtroom, and that statement is not rebutted, then that statement becomes factual and the case is weighed on those unrebutted facts.

likewise if a statement is made via afidavit to a given party and that party is unable to rebutt said afidavit, then they accept it as truth.

I agree totally with the first statement but my point is that an affidavit is only classed as unrebutted after the court case.
It is the ruling in court that makes it fact.
Just because you send an affidavit to someone and they don't respond doesn't make it a legally binding document, they will still get the opportunity to rebut it in any subsequent court case.

willy boy*

britishnick
01-08-2010, 11:46 PM

yeah you can safely say that cos you posted on a lil forum that you've asked every living soul and that's the end of it. lol.

You should do some adverts, they use statistic and disclaimers like that.

"NEW improved DEMOCRACY: 100% of slaves said the doing as you're told is the best way to live*"

*this survey was made up in hobnobs imaginary court of obediant simon-says-jump-you-say-how-high-land and is only for entertainment purposes or for those with a dispoition to question nothing and obey everything

ipso facto
01-08-2010, 11:53 PM
Nothing here about an affidavit!

Pronunciation:
/ˈsʌm(ə)nz/
noun
(plural summonses)
an order to appear before a judge or magistrate, or the writ containing such an order:
a summons for non-payment of a parking ticket
an authoritative or urgent call to someone to be present or to do something:
[with infinitive] :they might receive a summons to fly to France next day

verb
[with object] chiefly Law
serve (someone) with a summons:
[with object and infinitive] :
he has been summonsed to appear in court next month
Origin:

ipso facto
01-08-2010, 11:55 PM
but this does! :D

affidavit

Pronunciation:
/ˌafɪˈdeɪvɪt/
noun
Law
a written statement confirmed by oath or affirmation, for use as evidence in court
Origin:

mid 16th century: from medieval Latin, literally 'he has stated on oath', from affidare

boots
02-08-2010, 08:19 AM

steven ..... go get a maxim of law book!

Spot on bones.

This steven person wont even acknowledge maxims of law. It is evident he has no clue at all.

Sorry got it wrong.

He does, but that's his tactic because he is wrong and his ego wont let it go.

steven1
02-08-2010, 10:37 PM
Boots
http://www.answers.com/topic/affidavit
Affidavit
A written statement of facts voluntarily made by an affiant under an oath or affirmation administered by a person authorized to do so by law.

Distinctions
An affidavit is voluntarily made without any cross-examination of the affiant and, therefore, is not the same as a deposition, a record of an examination of a witness or a party made either voluntarily or pursuant to a subpoena, as if the party were testifying in court under cross-examination. A pleading — a request to a court to exercise its judicial power in favor of a party that contains allegations or conclusions of facts that are not necessarily verified — differs from an affidavit, which states facts under oath.

Basis
An affidavit is based upon either the personal knowledge of the affiant or his or her information and belief. Personal knowledge is the recognition of particular facts by either direct observation or experience. Information and belief is what the affiant feels he or she can state as true, although not based on firsthand knowledge.

The Affiant
Any person having the intellectual capacity to take an oath or make an affirmation and who has knowledge of the facts that are in dispute may make an affidavit. There is no age requirement for an affiant. As long as a person is old enough to understand the facts and the significance of the oath or affirmation he or she makes, the affidavit is valid. A criminal conviction does not make a person incapable of making an affidavit, but an adjudication of incompetency does.

Someone familiar with the matters in question may make an affidavit on behalf of another, but that person's authority to do so must be clear. A guardian may make an affidavit for a minor or insane person incapable of doing so. An attorney may make an affidavit for a client if it is impossible for the client to do so. When necessary to the performance of duties, a personal representative, agent, or corporate officer or partner may execute an affidavit that indicates the capacity in which the affiant acts.

A court cannot force a person to make an affidavit, since, by definition, an affidavit is a voluntary statement.

The Taker of the Affidavit
Any public officer authorized by law to administer oaths and affirmations — such as city recorders, court clerks, notaries, county clerks, commissioners of deeds, and court commissioners — may take affidavits. Justices of the peace and magistrates are sometimes authorized to take affidavits. Unless restricted by state law, judges may take affidavits involving controversies before them.

An officer cannot take affidavits outside of the particular jurisdiction in which he or she exercises authority. The source of this authority must appear at the bottom of the affidavit. A notary, for example, would indicate the county in which he or she is commissioned and the expiration date of the commission.

An official seal is not essential to the validity of the affidavit but may be placed on it by the proper official.

The Oath or Affirmation
Unless otherwise provided by statute, an oath is essential to an affidavit. The statement of the affiant does not become an affidavit unless the proper official administers the oath.
When religious convictions prevent the affiant from taking an oath, he or she may affirm that the statements in the affidavit are true.

Contents
There is no standard form or language to be used in an affidavit as long as the facts contained within it are stated clearly and definitely. Unnecessary language or legal arguments should not appear. Clerical and grammatical errors, while to be avoided, are inconsequential.

The affidavit usually must contain the address of the affiant and the date that the statement was made, in addition to the affiant's signature or mark. Where the affidavit has been made is also noted. When an affidavit is based on the affiant's information and belief, it must state the source of the affiant's information and the grounds for the affiant's belief in the accuracy of such information. This permits the court to draw its own conclusions about the information in the affidavit.

An affiant is strictly responsible for the truth and accuracy of the contents of the affidavit. If false statements are made, the affiant can be prosecuted for perjury.

Functions
Affidavits are used in business and in judicial and administrative proceedings.

Business
Generally affidavits are used in business whenever an official statement that others might rely upon is needed. Statements of the financial stability of a corporation, the pedigree of animals, and the financial conditions of a person applying for credit are examples of affidavits used in the commercial world.

Judicial Proceedings
Affidavits serve as evidence in civil actions and criminal prosecutions in certain instances. They are considered a very weak type of evidence because they are not taken in court, and the affiant is not subject to cross-examination. Their use is usually restricted to times when no better evidence can be offered. If a witness who has made an affidavit is not available to testify at a trial, his or her affidavit may be admitted as evidence. If the witness is present, his or her affidavit is inadmissible except when used to impeach the witness's testimony, or to help the witness with past recollection of facts.

Affidavits are also used as evidence in ex parte proceedings such as a hearing for the issuance of a temporary restraining order or an order to show cause. The expeditious nature of such proceedings is considered to substantially outweigh the weak probative value of the affidavits. In addition, there is normally a subsequent opportunity in the course of litigation for the opposing party to refute the affidavits or cross-examine the affiants.

An affidavit based on the knowledge of the affiant is accorded more weight than one based on information and belief. When admissible, affidavits are not conclusive evidence of the facts stated therein.

Administrative Proceedings

Affidavits are frequently used in administrative and quasi-judicial proceedings as evidence when no objection is made to their admission and there is an opportunity for cross-examination.

not really the holy grail freemen would think are they?

gringo*

kacilee123
03-08-2010, 10:16 PM
an un rebutted contract stands as fuckall, because thats all it is, a con tract not accepted......your contracting....

steven1
03-08-2010, 10:19 PM
Hello King William hows tricks?

soilderoffortune*

cosmic
17-09-2010, 03:25 PM
Hi steven1, do yourself a favour, put your big spoon away and either watch some Winston Shrout material or attend a workshop from these guys here https://sites.google.com/site/standingincommerce/workshops, then do some research to verify the information. Or are you paid to spread nonsense??

swiftex
17-09-2010, 04:47 PM
Hi steven1, do yourself a favour, put your big spoon away and either watch some Winston Shrout material or attend a workshop from these guys here https://sites.google.com/site/standingincommerce/workshops, then do some research to verify the information. Or are you paid to spread nonsense??

I think he's on sabbatical at this moment...:eek:

steven1
17-09-2010, 05:32 PM
Hi steven1, do yourself a favour, put your big spoon away and either watch some Winston Shrout material or attend a workshop from these guys here https://sites.google.com/site/standi...erce/workshops, then do some research to verify the information. Or are you paid to spread nonsense??

I am now a freeman on the land and wish to revoke my previous comments about affidavits they are the magic bullet you all seek.
If you need anymore information let me know and we can start a new thread.