PDA

View Full Version : Albert Einstein 'experimented' with Marilyn Monroe

brad_watson_miami_fl
28-07-2010, 01:52 PM
Albert Einstein 'experimented' with Marilyn Monroe!

Around 1947, Albert Einstein was not only working on his unified field theory, he was also 'working on' Marilyn Monroe! Yes, even though the world's greatest scientist was 47 years older than the 21-year-old budding actress and model, Einstein was one of Marilyn's ardent suitors. Is this relationship between the 20th century's best known male and female icons documented? Yes.

At the Einstein Conference at the Aspen Institute (Colorado) in 2004, one of the presenters stood in front of a big screen projection of Marilyn and addressed a large auditorium that was full of attendees (including myself), "Albert Einstein & Marilyn Monroe had a relationship! It's documented in Shelley Winters' autobiography. Shelley & Marilyn were roommates when they were both young actresses in Hollywood. They would talk about the famous men - actors and non-actors - that they would like to sleep with and brag about their accomplishments! There are a couple of letters between Einstein & Marilyn that still exist and are kept with his papers at the Hebrew University in Israel. Marilyn said, 'He was the most energetic man I've ever been with!'"

I went on a Shelley Winters biography page http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001859/bio and found out that she wrote two autobiographies: Shelley, Also Known as Shirley (1981) and Shelley II: The Middle of My Century (1989) that "detailed her notorious dalliances with such famous movie stars as..." I also got this info: When Shelley and Marilyn Monroe were roommates in the late 1940s in Hollywood, Shelley said that one day she had to step out and asked Marilyn to "wash the lettuce" for a salad they were to share for dinner. When she got back to the apartment, Marilyn (apparently new to the art of cooking) had the leaves of lettuce in a small tub of soapy water and was scrubbing them clean. :D

It should be noted that both Monroe and Einstein were single at the time of their affair. Marilyn had divorced her first husband in September 1946 and Albert's second wife Elsa had died in December 1936.

- Brad Watson, Miami, FL
author of There Are No Coincidences - there is synchronism and Famous Direct Reincarnations

cathar
28-07-2010, 02:08 PM
Highly intelligent men are more horney than average in their later years...I can attest to that...Bertram Russel is another example.

ronisron
28-07-2010, 02:57 PM
Marilyn apparently slept with lots of people. She is remembered fondly, but she represents the really seedy side of Hollywood. The more famous she became, the more desirable, and the more she was worth. Einstein could have done better.

Nothing's changed. Hollywood is still sick.

ownoiz
28-07-2010, 03:28 PM
I wonder what she liked about him? ...

http://www.judiciaryreport.com/images/albert-einstein.jpg

disorder2k8
28-07-2010, 03:37 PM
, 'He was the most energetic man I've ever been with!'"

He moved his mass at square of the light speed:cool:

Must have been a blur.

brad_watson_miami_fl
28-07-2010, 04:47 PM
I tweaked the op with...

I went on a Shelley Winters biography page and found out that she wrote two autobiographies. I also got this info... When Shelley and Marilyn Monroe were roommates in the late 1940s in Hollywood, Shelley said that one day she had to step out and asked Marilyn to "wash the lettuce" for a salad they were to share for dinner. When she got back to the apartment, Marilyn (apparently new to the art of cooking) had the leaves of lettuce in a small tub of soapy water and was scrubbing them clean. :D

- Brad Watson, Miami, FL
author of Famous Direct Reincarnations :eek:

brad_watson_miami_fl
31-07-2010, 01:52 PM
Highly intelligent men are more horney than average in their later years...I can attest to that...Bertram Russel is another example.
Cathar(6,51),

Hello again, I just replied to you on the thread: George Washington was reincarnated as Robert E. Lee. Were you aware that Einstein & Marilyn Monroe had had an affair? You've said that you believe in reincarnation. Ok, so who are Einstein & Monroe reincarnated as? And wouldn't a 'reincarnated Einstein' know who not only Marilyn is reincarnated as, but wouldn't he recognize his 1st wife Mileva Maric Einstein reincarnated and his 2nd wife Elsa Einstein reincarnated?! :eek:

brad_watson_miami_fl
05-08-2010, 04:45 PM
Today, 8/5, is the anniversary of Marilyn Monroe's death in 1962. Using Simple English Gematria, Monroe=80 or 50 depending on whether the circles are the 15th letter or zerO. :rolleyes:

decode reality
05-08-2010, 05:19 PM
Let's face it, she was probably far more interesting to 'experiment with' than a rat.
Unless of course you're into rats...:eek:

brad_watson_miami_fl
06-08-2010, 07:30 PM
Marilyn apparently slept with lots of people. She is remembered fondly, but she represents the really seedy side of Hollywood. The more famous she became, the more desirable, and the more she was worth. Einstein could have done better. Nothing's changed. Hollywood is still sick.Ronisron,

Are you man or woman? The Internet provides an anonymous situation which can be confusing during these forum conversations. It should be clear to all that most men think Marilyn Monroe was incredibly hot and desirable, and probably would have slept with her if they had been in Albert Einstein's shoes or 'out of his shoes'. I would have! Many women think Einstein was the smartest person that ever lived and realizing his single (or not-so-single) status and world celebrity, would have readily jumped into an equation with him. The biggest reason why this story never 'broke' is because she wasn't a celebrity at the time47 and they were discreet, as was Einstein's secretary and scholarly devotees. Ok, so now the story is starting to get around. I actually have more respect for Einstein & Marilyn knowing about it! :rolleyes:

size_of_light
06-08-2010, 07:51 PM
Imagine a chick with Einstein's brain and Marilyn Monroe's body! :eek:

Now imagine one with Monroe's brain and Einstein's body.

Procreation is always a dangerous bet. :(

strawberries
06-08-2010, 08:00 PM
What a whore!:eek:

I've always thought she was way overrated in terms of beauty. Never understood all this fuss around her. :cool:

kingmob
06-08-2010, 08:50 PM
Y'all just jealous...Einstein had mad game.

brad_watson_miami_fl
15-08-2010, 08:53 PM
Let's face it, she was probably far more interesting to 'experiment with' than a rat.
Everyone,

Einstein never experimented with any rats or animals, he is famous for his 'thought experiments'. He was the primary scientist on The Philadelphia Experiment and when that accidentally killed a few seamen and harmed others, it freaked him out :eek: and he didn't work with the US Govt after that!

- Brad Watson, Miami, FL

sheepy
15-08-2010, 09:40 PM

Now imagine one with Monroe's brain and Einstein's body.

Procreation is always a dangerous bet. :(

:D

brad_watson_miami_fl
16-08-2010, 05:39 PM
Imagine a chick with Einstein's brain and Marilyn Monroe's body! Now imagine one with Monroe's brain and Einstein's body. Procreation is always a dangerous bet.(
size of light,

You, like alot of others, underestimate Marilyn's mind! She was an excellent actress. That 'dumb blond' act was just that - an act. She was very smart and very talented. Marilyn was the world's #1 actress & #1 model. She studied acting all her life and her performance in The Misfits shows a very different level of talent than her earlier works. She was both a comedic and serious actress. Marilyn was not the best singer, but she was very good and very sexy! She was also an excellent dancer.

If one believes in the 'transmigration of the soul, I'd say Marilyn Monroe was reincarnated as Janet Jackson. :eek:

- Brad Watson, Miami, FL

diamond dogs
16-08-2010, 06:32 PM

According to some sources Marilyn Monroe had an IQ of 163 making her an intellectual equal to Einstein (160+)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/1980507.stm

ronisron
16-08-2010, 06:51 PM
According to some sources Marilyn Monroe had an IQ of 163 making her an intellectual equal to Einstein (160+)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/1980507.stm

Sharon Stone supposedly has a very high IQ as well, for all the good it did her. All those smarts and what is she well known for? Spreading her legs sans underwear in "Basic Instinct".

tonytibs
16-08-2010, 06:54 PM
What the fook is this post all about, is it about an old geezer shagging a whore if it is why dont you plebs buy the news of the world. Get a life FFS.:mad:

diamond dogs
16-08-2010, 07:00 PM
Einstein supposedly had Aspergers Syndrome and it is also rumoured that marilyn Monroe could also have had it as she showed most of the traits but very little was known about it at the time but it could explain why they 'got on' as I know AS people mix much better with other AS that are on an intellectual level.

infidelyork
16-08-2010, 07:11 PM
He was the primary scientist on The Philadelphia Experiment and when that accidentally killed a few seamen and harmed others, it freaked him out :eek: and he didn't work with the US Govt after that!

Any links for that? The alleged Philadelphia Experiment was supposed to be using one of his theories, that of Unified Field, but it's the first I have heard that he was actually involved with the experiment. Mind you, saying that, I can't find any evidence that the experiment actually took place at all.

brad_watson_miami_fl
17-08-2010, 04:27 PM
Albert Einstein & Nikola Tesla were involved in The Philadelphia Experiment

"In 1943, the U.S. Navy conducted a series of tests to render allied ships invisible to enemy radar. The results of these tests have never been made public. The final test, which resulted in the project's termination, has come to be known as The Philadelphia Experiment" - intro to movie

Has anyone seen the 1984 film The Philadelphia Experiment? Does anyone have the DVD? If so, have you read the liner notes?...

"As with most modern legends, details are as vague and conflicting as they are plentiful. What is concretely known about the Philadelphia Experiment can be reduced to a few sentences. A United States battleship named the USS Eldridge was brought into Delaware Bay near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in July of 1943. The US Navy has perennially stated that the purpose of the Eldridge's stay was to conduct 'degaussing' experiments which they hoped would give the ship a virtual invisibility to underwater mines. 'Degaussing' is the term used to describe the neutralization of magnetic fields. By covering the battleship in the magnetic fields as a proximity alert and therefore as the trigger for detonation. Now this explanation is not far-fetched. Quite the contrary. World War II was in full swing in 1943, and the Navy would have both ample excuse and the resources to conduct an experiment of this nature. The experiment originally titled 'Project: Rainbow' utilized basic scientific principles to help give the Navy a decided advantage in their efforts for peace.

Of course that was not the end of the story. It is after this basic setup that the accounts of the 'experiment' become increasingly extraordinary. Although no government officials have ever admitted to this, it is generally believed that at some point during the tests on the Eldridge, an electrical current was sent through the fields of wire covering the ship. Some modern day scientists have put forth the idea that not only did the Navy wish to conceal the ship from mines, but from conventional radar as well perhaps even normal vision. By sending the current through the wire, it is conceivable to create a masking effect by bending light around the ship as to cause it to appear invisible. Again, that was, and remains to this day, a theory. However the story does not end there.

Those who accept the electrical charge portion of the story are also prone to suggest the final section of the legend as truth that 'The Philadelphia Experiment' caused the USS Eldridge to displace from time, sending it from Delaware Bay to Norfolk, Virginia almost simultaneously. There are some semi-confirmed reports of crew-members from a ship docked in Norfolk seeing the Eldridge for about 15 minutes before vanishing from view. The ship vanished and partially vanished from Delaware Bay several more times during the day as the experiment supposedly progressed. There were reports of Eldridge crew members reappearing time and again, some seeming disoriented and suffering from a malaise of unknown origins. On another of the ship's disappearances and re-appearances, some members of the crew were reported to have come back fused with parts of the ship! Other wild aspects of the story go on to account for ex-crew-members suffering long-term mental illness, and even disappearing from time altogether...

There are even some who claimed Albert Einstein was present on the day of the experiment. Maybe he was. At this point, anything is possible." - Michael Felsher

Has anyone read Secrets of the Unified Field by Joseph P. Farrell (Adventures Unlimited Press, 2008)? I recommend it. (I need to find my copy, it's been a couple years since I first read it.) I imagine that everyone on this forum is aware that although Einstein wrote a famous letter to Franklin Roosevelt in 1939 informing him and the US Federal Government of the possibilites of constructing a nuclear bomb and warning FDR about the possibilities of Hitler & NAZI Germany constructing it first, Einstein was never asked to work on the highly secretive Manhatten Project. Why not? Einstein was seen as a security risk by the highest Govt officials. But in the closed nuclear physics community of that era, Einstein knew (and communicated with) all the physicists involved - including Robert J. Oppenheimer - and knew what they were working on. Einstein was very good about keeping it secret. It's also public knowledge that Einstein was asked by Vannover Bush (did I get that name right?) to work on a secret Navy project in 1943. Einstein definitely worked on a Navy project during WWII - this is not disputed by anyone I've ever heard of. What is in dispute is whether Einstein was asked to work on the Philadelphia Experiment and whether his 1928 unified field theory was the basis of the project. Nikola Tesla had also worked on this project (he died January 7 1943). Also 'on board' was the leading electrical engineer of the day --- Kron(?). (I really need to find my copy of that book.)

Possibly the most important fact disclosed in that book is not that Einstein's 1928 unified field theory was engineered in 1944 by the US Navy with his active participation in the project. According74* to the book, Einstein also sought a very simple74 equation that affected all of human culture. Like his unfinished unified field theory, Einstein died before discovering the simple 'theory of everything'.

I've discovered both unified string (u21s19) theory and plan-it theory of GOD=7_4 or FOD=6_4.

*exposed gematria74

(---INCOMPLETE--- This will be finished74 later - I need to find that book when I get home)

- Brad Watson, Miami, FL
"In God & Science We Trust"

pri01
17-08-2010, 04:43 PM
size of light,

You, like alot of others, underestimate Marilyn's mind! She was an excellent actress. That 'dumb blond' act was just that - an act. She was very smart and very talented. Marilyn was the world's #1 actress & #1 model. She studied acting all her life and her performance in The Misfits shows a very different level of talent than her earlier works. She was both a comedic and serious actress. Marilyn was not the best singer, but she was very good and very sexy! She was also an excellent dancer.

If one believes in the 'transmigration of the soul, I'd say Marilyn Monroe was reincarnated as Janet Jackson. :eek:

- Brad Watson, Miami, FL

Most people involved in the arts such as acting, singing, music and dancing are very intelligent people.

brad_watson_miami_fl
18-08-2010, 04:16 PM
Most people involved in the arts such as acting, singing, music and dancing are very intelligent people.

pri01,

Can you see the 'soul thread' of Marilyn Monroe reincarnated as Janet Jackson? Einstein's 1st wife - Mileva Maric Einstein - has been reincarnated as physicst/writer Janna Levin. And Einstein's 2nd wife - Elsa Einstein - has been reincarnated as 'Elsa' Visvanathan, who is my girlfriend. Pretty cool, huh?! :eek:

rodin
18-08-2010, 04:21 PM
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]Albert Einstein & Nikola Tesla

That's like Judeo-Christianity

brad_watson_miami_fl
19-08-2010, 06:14 PM
That's like Judeo-Christianity
Rodin,

What? :confused: I don't get it and your link apparently has nothing to do with the topic. Did you read the op?

brad_watson_miami_fl
30-01-2011, 07:39 PM
Partly because of the discussions I've had on disclose.tv/forum and this forum regarding George Washington reincarnated as Robert E. Lee reincarnated as Dwight D. Eisenhower and Marilyn Monroe reincarnated as Janet Jackson, I decided to add that to the cover of my booklet. I also included Ben Franklin reincarnated as Abe Lincoln reincarnated as Albert Einstein. Please see Bible's '7 Seals' revealed! Beyond Einstein http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=134905&page=12

- Brad Watson, Miami, FL

pali_gap
30-01-2011, 07:50 PM
lol this story is bogus and looks like a cut out from a magazine :o

brad_watson_miami_fl
10-02-2011, 03:25 PM
lol this story is bogus and looks like a cut out from a magazine :o
pali_gap,

This story is true. Einstein & Marilyn DID have an affair, it's well documented. Why don't you do some research before acting like you know what you're talking about. That's a good rule in general.