PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know a bottled water that is flouride free?

trev1
03-07-2010, 03:01 PM
or at least in very small quanitites????

I'm in Ireland .... :)

thanks in advance

ignoranto_bliss
03-07-2010, 05:26 PM

thanks in advance

Moscowskaya Vodka :D

devanshoom
03-07-2010, 06:12 PM
dunno about bottled water...maybe try catching rain and then flow it through a filter with charcoal and sand or whatever to get the shit out.

darryl84
03-07-2010, 06:18 PM
Virtually all bottled water is fluoride free, the only one that i can think that isn't at the top of my head is sainsburys caledonian bottles, the problem with the bottles is however the chemicals used to make them filter into the water when they are warm, and maybe even when they are not. Personally i prefer to deal with the possible cancer causing chemicals than have the fluoride, better of the two evils i think, volvic being my choice usually.

ignoranto_bliss
03-07-2010, 06:20 PM
Virtually all bottled water is fluoride free, the only one that i can think that isn't at the top of my head is sainsburys caledonian bottles, the problem with the bottles is however the chemicals used to make them filter into the water when they are warm, and maybe even when they are not. Personally i prefer to deal with the possible cancer causing chemicals than have the fluoride, better of the two evils i think, volvic being my choice usually.

Yes glass bottles are the best but its always expensive waters .

whatistruth
03-07-2010, 07:13 PM
Try to get perrier or voss if you can find it.

Voss is like drinking liquid gold, its awesome.

rydeon
03-07-2010, 07:25 PM
Virtually all bottled water is fluoride free, the only one that i can think that isn't at the top of my head is sainsburys caledonian bottles, the problem with the bottles is however the chemicals used to make them filter into the water when they are warm

You can wrap them in thermal blanket to prevent that and if you really want to go to town put a few drops of bleach in for good measure :)

firstlook
03-07-2010, 07:30 PM
for those with money to burn.

http://www.kleankanteen.com/

trev1
03-07-2010, 07:41 PM
Thanks for the replies guys !

The bottom line is these questions:

1. am I safe drinking tap water though a brittas filter ?

2. are the bastards trying to kill me ? :D

3. Is it worth changing from my flouride toothpaste? After using for
god knows how many years lol

4. Am I pissing in the wind, taking into account how many angles we
are being hit from when it comes to food and drink?

kaiser
03-07-2010, 08:05 PM
Britta filters dont remove flouride or chemicals in general, they remove minerals and larger particles. I believe the only way to remove chemicals like flouride is by distilation or reverse osmosis.

I buy my water from Lidl and have done for years. Its cheap, currently 2 litre bottle for 35p and 25p for the lesser cheaper one lol.
As for toothpaste I buy boots flouride free own brand called smile, only flouride free ive seen on the highstreet personaly. Also watch your mouthwash, I used to use dental ph but realised it was flourinated so switched to listerine original that does not have Flouride on the label :confused:

joeman_0
03-07-2010, 08:35 PM
I think most flouride you get seeps through your skull when you shower. Also in all the food you buy. All the meet, fruit, and vegetables. All the soft drinks, juices, etc...

I don't think drinking bottled water does anything.

brokenshadow
03-07-2010, 08:42 PM
Every little helps. It's ALWAYS worth trying. Next... aspartame.

joeman_0
03-07-2010, 08:48 PM
Every little helps. It's ALWAYS worth trying. Next... aspartame.

Actually people might want to try moving to countries that don't flouridate their water and grow food organically. Because there is nothing that helps.
Are there any developed countries who do that? Not many.

Some people go through the pain of filtering out the main water supply, but still the food you buy is full of flouride.

ignoranto_bliss
03-07-2010, 10:08 PM

Now only my experience - when i kicked toothpaste and started to brush my teeth with baking soda all the psy tension and anxiety just went away . Nothing else changed in my life only toothpaste .

betweentwoislands
03-07-2010, 10:52 PM
Of the regular everyday brands you buy in a supermarket, get Aquafina. Its actually 100% pure. Plus the plastic is thicker and less likely to seep into the water like the cheaper brands with flimsy plastic. I know its a Pepsi brand, but it is actually the purest water.

kodiak
04-07-2010, 12:40 AM
I don't know about the Republic of Ireland, but tap water in Northern Ireland is not fluoridated, so I would expect any NI-based bottled water to be equally free of it.

budda_i_am_awake
24-08-2010, 07:55 AM

Am not sure what you meant here - I just had to correct you. Most water HAS fluoride in. This is well known and caledonian at sainsburry's DOES NOT have fluoride in... I don't know if your a disinformation agent or don't have a clue but that water is fluoride free. I know because I researched on a site with a list of all fluoride content. I have now lost the dam site and was looking for it. caledonian though had less then trace of fluoride my friend emailed them and they said they but no fluoride in the water and lastly volvic had 0.6 I believe it was of fluoride! So don't buy that shit!

The best way to check is if it says not suitable for children under 36months... then you know something is up... as soon as I find the site ill post it on here :)

budda_i_am_awake
24-08-2010, 07:57 AM
Actually people might want to try moving to countries that don't flouridate their water and grow food organically. Because there is nothing that helps.

Some people go through the pain of filtering out the main water supply, but still the food you buy is full of flouride.

Move to england! haha Bet you wish you never left now! haha

By the way it depends what regain your in. Yorkshire water does not have fluoride in.

darryl84
24-08-2010, 03:43 PM
Am not sure what you meant here - I just had to correct you. Most water HAS fluoride in. This is well known and caledonian at sainsburry's DOES NOT have fluoride in... I don't know if your a disinformation agent or don't have a clue but that water is fluoride free. I know because I researched on a site with a list of all fluoride content. I have now lost the dam site and was looking for it. caledonian though had less then trace of fluoride my friend emailed them and they said they but no fluoride in the water and lastly volvic had 0.6 I believe it was of fluoride! So don't buy that shit!

The best way to check is if it says not suitable for children under 36months... then you know something is up... as soon as I find the site ill post it on here :)

Well, i was going off the mineral typical analysis printed on the bottle, but after a quick bit of research: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62285

It seems like i might need to do a bit more research, it also seems like chances are you can only minimize the amount of flouride you are intaking, or take the water full of chlorine and other junk, although if you detoxify your gland with iodine while taking water with flouride in, you should be detoxifying the fluoride out and some of what has been present in you out too.

sukyspook
24-08-2010, 03:51 PM
Something else to be borne in mind, imo and from personal family experience, make sure that the bottled water you drink has a ph of 7+ (ie higher than 7) - many supermarket brands sell water of 6.1/6.2 which can be described as 'acidic'.

porridge
24-08-2010, 04:24 PM
http://www.bhatt.id.au/blogimg/bottled-water-for-naive-people.jpg
Suckers

void
24-08-2010, 04:32 PM
Jim Carrey - Environmental Guy - YouTube

darryl84
24-08-2010, 04:48 PM
Well, i was going off the mineral typical analysis printed on the bottle, but after a quick bit of research: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62285

It seems like i might need to do a bit more research, it also seems like chances are you can only minimize the amount of flouride you are intaking, or take the water full of chlorine and other junk, although if you detoxify your gland with iodine while taking water with flouride in, you should be detoxifying the fluoride out and some of what has been present in you out too.

Well, that stated, here lists volvic as 0.17 ppm of flouride, seems more research is needed! A lot less than suggested elsewhere.
http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview/id/521352.html

EDIT: I think i will go with evian for the time being, at the very least it seems it has less fluoride than most.

budda_i_am_awake
24-08-2010, 04:58 PM

On my bottle it does not say anything about fluoride... an I think but dont hold me to this am not sure... but I think a lot of scottish bottled water is not fluorinated. An the reason there maybe a trace is obviously because a lot of water has it in its vaper... am guessing or maybe they may have a chemical factory a way bit up the road that dumps in the water and occasionally a bit comes through...

Am not sure though... I do know if they keep flurinating water it wont be long before most water has it in... including the sea and god knows what that will do to the enviroment and animals... its almost like there trying to leave a world of corruption behind them as there creation.... which is sad :(

http://www.livevideo.com/psychetruth

Oh and I found this: I think it has a lot of informtaion on fluoride: http://www.meditation-mantra.org/alchemy/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=704&start=20

budda_i_am_awake
24-08-2010, 05:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8tfuBIutLI

It's funny but its a mokary... for example the planet needs c2o and its not about that its about what turchor the animals have been though... and dissregard for life. Secondly Violence in video games and towards other objects is not wrong it actually teaches us why it would be wrong in real life. Lastly plastic bags and plastic kill animals all the time... Not that am a hippie or what ever am just a human who reconises that some stuff is just not right. I would rather see 1000 kids playing call of duty then a 1000 naive kids going in the army.

It would be better if they made a funny film like this that made a mokary of normal people who see things that are obviously bollocks as true like one about 911... and made it obvious that it was obviously a set up... stuff like this... but hey ho guess some message is better then none.

budda_i_am_awake
24-08-2010, 05:12 PM
Well, that stated, here lists volvic as 0.17 ppm of flouride, seems more research is needed! A lot less than suggested elsewhere.
http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview/id/521352.html

EDIT: I think i will go with evian for the time being, at the very least it seems it has less fluoride than most.

sorry I don't know about volvic but thats more then the amount I meant...

the daily amout is less then 0.1ppt I believe am not sure though... They say 1ppt do dentist but thats bollocks. Personally I rather have water with no fluride that way I know there wont be more or less depending on the water I know that caladion at sainsburrys has next to zero only trace amount

budda_i_am_awake
24-08-2010, 05:14 PM
Something else to be borne in mind, imo and from personal family experience, make sure that the bottled water you drink has a ph of 7+ (ie higher than 7) - many supermarket brands sell water of 6.1/6.2 which can be described as 'acidic'.

caladion at sainburrys is ph 7+ :)

302bluefog
04-10-2011, 03:43 AM
FIGI & SMart Water?

octopus
04-10-2011, 06:01 AM
Please watch this film (TaPPeD) & spread the message:

http://www.vimeo.com/

truth01
04-10-2011, 06:10 AM

thanks in advance

ASDA smartprice, seriously, you have an added bonus as it's only 17p for 2ltrs lol

verndewd
04-10-2011, 07:09 AM
:rolleyes:
my water is 0ppm that i use for making ionic silver.
get a tds tester and look for reverse ozmosis, microfiltered,distilled water. if need be run it through a flouride filter from berkee.

ivand
04-10-2011, 10:50 AM
Highland Spring is fluoride free...

robocorporeality
04-10-2011, 11:53 AM
the problem with the bottles is however the chemicals used to make them filter into the water when they are warm, and maybe even when they are not.

for those with money to burn.

http://www.kleankanteen.com/

BPA-free water bottle showdown (http://www.thetranquilparent.com/detail/the-zrecs-2009-bpa-free-water-bottle-showdown/)

spolier
04-10-2011, 01:03 PM
this is one of them subjects that everyone seems to have been hypnotised by the propaganda/adverts for bottled water.

Question... what is added to bottled water to stop it going stagnent/ 'stale'.

take any spring water and leave it standing, see how long it takes before it goes green and slimey, so what do they add to the spring water in bottles to stop that happening?

neutrino
04-10-2011, 01:09 PM
Is rainwater fluoride free?

sillybilly
04-10-2011, 01:27 PM

1) If you are living in an area where no flouride has been added (like my part of UK) you don't have to worry as there will only be micoscopic amounts of naturally occuring flouride. But Britas does not remover flouride anyway. You need a reverse osmosis filter for that.
2) If the bastards are trying to kill you, given our increasing age span, they have been spectacularly unsuccessful :D
3) You can get flouride free toothpaste in health shops. Probably worth it imo.
4) Possibly.

badtv
04-10-2011, 03:12 PM
Is rainwater fluoride free?

might have some cesium in it if your lucky ;)

badtv
04-10-2011, 03:29 PM
this is one of them subjects that everyone seems to have been hypnotised by the propaganda/adverts for bottled water.

Question... what is added to bottled water to stop it going stagnent/ 'stale'.

take any spring water and leave it standing, see how long it takes before it goes green and slimey, so what do they add to the spring water in bottles to stop that happening?

the tap water in london is Flouride free but they add huge amounts of chlorine to it which sometimes makes it unbearable to drink (for me), its especially noticeable when boiling the water to make tea, i can even smell it in the steam that comes from the kettle when its very bad.

with bottled water you very rarely get the huge amounts of chlorine.

my main gripe with bottled that its not consistent in taste which could be the location of where the bottles are stored or possibly the production of it also the plastic could be harmful.

huyi
04-10-2011, 04:34 PM
i can't stand tap water, the taste is disgusting, once when i ran out of bottled water i tried a glass from the tap, i spat it out immediately.

uberstate
04-10-2011, 05:00 PM
I don't drink water, I only ever drink Orange squash!

clint_giles
04-10-2011, 08:26 PM

food organically?

lol, is that any better?

what are those planes spraying again ?

drill a well,grow your food in a greenhouse...thats a start.
almost impossible to keep livestock indoors....so remember them being out in the spray and eating off the ground is not any good...

in other words...we are all fucked,unless we all grow some on a grand scale,and march !!

thats it...