PDA

View Full Version : structure on Zeeman Crater - far side of the Moon

asshur
20-06-2010, 11:40 PM
Wow !
forgive if this has already been posted on this forum...

but what the hell is this....??

Strange crater on the Moon !!! Google Earth - YouTube

it really is there for all to see on Google Earth/Moon

mrindigo
21-06-2010, 02:10 AM
Interesting find. A lot of the lunar shots have been edited/smudged out. Occasionally they miss something. I can't say what it is for sure, but it sort of looks like a cylindrical shaped cavern entrance. It could also just be lunar shadows.

manxboz
21-06-2010, 03:09 AM
Very interesting, I just looked this up myself.

I also came across a Road.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs087.snc4/35703_131446790218598_100000598342747_251750_60827 56_n.jpg

Obvisouly it doesn't belong on it, but it is strange.

mrindigo
21-06-2010, 04:55 AM

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs087.snc4/35703_131446790218598_100000598342747_251750_60827 56_n.jpg

That has some very serious implications. As far as I'm aware, the moon does not have standard paved roadways. I see few possibilities...

It's a blunder on part of who-ever edited that in to try and hide what's actually there. If that's the case, then they took images of Earth and did some editing. In their rush to cover something up, they may have missed a spot, a very damning spot at that.

It's been edited to give the illusion that something more is going on, on the moon. The reasons for possibly doing this are many. Attention, subversion, etc.

manxboz
21-06-2010, 05:09 AM
That has some very serious implications. As far as I'm aware, the moon does not have standard paved roadways. I see few possibilities...

It's a blunder on part of who-ever edited that in to try and hide what's actually there. If that's the case, then they took images of Earth and did some editing. In their rush to cover something up, they may have missed a spot, a very damning spot at that.

It's been edited to give the illusion that something more is going on, on the moon. The reasons for possibly doing this are many. Attention, subversion, etc.

I have seen other ones on the moon, as well as weird blobs. Maybe sumthing is up!

moving finger
21-06-2010, 07:22 AM
I can't get my google moon to play & find those, but the 'road' markings are visible on the video as it zooms into the crater. On the video they are offset as a double set of dashed lines, and you can see that they appear in parallel across the surface (17-20 seconds).

That says to me that the road markings are just artifacts of the stitching process, with the dashes used to mark the edge of the images.

The structure? My money's on it not being one ;)

asshur
22-06-2010, 11:38 PM
oh.. c'mon, the 'roads' are obviously just artifacts where the edges of the images are stitched together..

the Structure however appears very real - and is far from any edges of stitched images, its more or less in the middle !

just look at the straight lines of the 'terraces' on this structure, not to mention the rectangular black opening.. name a natural phenomena that would create those forms..

this could be the one... the smoking gun... the proof of a 'base' or civilisation (past or present) on the Moon !

relax
22-06-2010, 11:58 PM

That is horribly out of place and is clearly not a road, a terrible photoshop or as the other guy mentioned photo stitching.

manxboz
23-06-2010, 12:05 AM
That is horribly out of place and is clearly not a road, a terrible photoshop or as the other guy mentioned photo stitching.

Well I didn't photoshop and I just pulled it from Google Moon, so it's probaly photostitching, as it does not belong on it.

asshur
23-06-2010, 12:35 AM
here's the Structure in question grabbed from Google Moon...

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1140/4725994138_b740f6a452_b.jpg

it sticks out like a sore thumb amongst the surrounding topography.. No way is this natural...
would an impact crater really be so oblong ? would an impact crater have straight parallel lined 'terraces' in a step formation as this ?

remember, this 'thing' is on the far side of the Moon.. never to be seen from Earth.. This photo was taken by Nasa's 60's lunar mosaic orbiter and interestingly if you don't choose that option to view images on Google Moon, this whole area is SHADED OUT!! try it...

they let this old image slip the net ?

David could be right.. the Moon Matrix may be true.. & here's where they live/operate from...?!?

yaya551
23-06-2010, 12:54 AM
This photo was taken by Nasa's 60's lunar mosaic orbiter and interestingly if you don't choose that option to view images on Google Moon, this whole area is SHADED OUT!! try it...

Yeah, it's shaded out for me, I'm trying to find the lunar mosaic orbiter, haven't figured that out yet.

yaya551
23-06-2010, 01:08 AM
Yeah, it's shaded out for me, I'm trying to find the lunar mosaic orbiter, haven't figured that out yet.

Figured it out, and yep, it's there, lol.

tjohn
23-06-2010, 10:41 AM
here's the Structure in question grabbed from Google Moon...

it sticks out like a sore thumb amongst the surrounding topography.. No way is this natural...
would an impact crater really be so oblong ? would an impact crater have straight parallel lined 'terraces' in a step formation as this ?

remember, this 'thing' is on the far side of the Moon.. never to be seen from Earth.. This photo was taken by Nasa's 60's lunar mosaic orbiter and interestingly if you don't choose that option to view images on Google Moon, this whole area is SHADED OUT!! try it...

they let this old image slip the net ?

David could be right.. the Moon Matrix may be true.. & here's where they live/operate from...?!?I agree. There's no way for that slot and the formation around it, can be natural other than some advanced intelligent beings making it!

asshur
23-06-2010, 04:24 PM
closer (but blurry due to resolution of google moon images) look at this obvious NON NATURAL structure on the Far Side of the Moon...

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1230/4727712522_6795524131_b.jpg

Without doubt.. this was BUILT !! :eek:

it almost looks like a huge Mayan/South American Stepped Pyramid, where 2 sides of it (the east & west) have been eroded.. Could be 100's of thousands of years old - or it may still be in use ?!?
and that 'slit' opening at the apex (8km across) defies all natural explaination..

coordinates on the Moon of this smoking gun are:

73°08'30 S 145°40'40 W

here's the full image again...

1ndividua1
23-06-2010, 11:07 PM
Are you serious?

Really? Can you not see how fake this all is?

manxboz
23-06-2010, 11:26 PM
check it out for yourself on Google Moon

mrindigo
23-06-2010, 11:32 PM
The newer images give some more complexity. It looks more like a bad smudge job done hastily now. I have no idea what it is.

That light x in the shadow, what's that about? Is it some sort of visual marker for photo editing/splicing?

merlincove
23-06-2010, 11:46 PM
Wow !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFNfhs9z2m0&feature=related

nice find, although i would say that it is shopped tbf.

Take a look at the surrounding topography, typically the craters etc to the north-east and soth-west (1 o clock, 7 and 9 o clock from where the object is centralised) and then look at their definition in comparison to the object which seems much sharper than the land around it.

Studied in situ you'd expect that the object would be as ill-defined as it's surroundings, and yet it can be seen to have a much sharper contrast.

dontbeafraid
24-06-2010, 12:18 AM
The moon matrix can push out, from inside the moon, entrances or whatever else it wants to push thru the lunar surface. It can do that because the material of the moon in the 4th dimension is not as "hard" as it is in our dimension.

In our dimension it looks like a rock formation, in the 4th dimension it looks totally like a finished complex. You have to understand that the moon matrix and everything in this universe exists in this dimension, and at the same time, in another dimension in another form. All we are seeing is the moon matrix in our dimension.

watchzeitgeistnow
24-06-2010, 01:07 AM
wowzers! nice find on the Zeeman "slot"

:)

The best thing about Moon anomaly research is every new person that starts to look, gives a new perspective on what everyone else has thought!

Keep looking !

asshur
24-06-2010, 12:43 PM
The newer images give some more complexity

in the newer images, this whole structure isn't there ! now that does appear to be photoshopping.

here is the 'newer' image of the same area..

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1349/4729503543_3229c61acf_b.jpg

and once again for side by side comparison, the 1960's Lunar Orbiter Mosaic image..

This structure is real and the 'newer' default image (you have to actually locate the Lunar Orbiter Mosaic tab to see this thing) is an obvious cover up.. Seems 'they' forgot about the old 60's images & didn't bank on them being on public view on Google Moon..
don't just take my word for it folks, go check this out... This is an astonishing 'find' that needs more people talking about it..

sexi_co
24-06-2010, 05:04 PM
Ages ago I found a few ufo's on the moon with Google moon. The same ufo's that you see here ->

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

I did post the co ords up ages ago on this forum, but no one was really interested.

tjohn
25-06-2010, 05:36 PM
nice find, although i would say that it is shopped tbf.

Why would Google earth/moon photo shop that? :rolleyes:

777equals666
25-06-2010, 08:20 PM
Ages ago I found a few ufo's on the moon with Google moon. The same ufo's that you see here ->

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW78l1tOj14&feature=youtube_gdata

I did post the co ords up ages ago on this forum, but no one was really interested.

Jose Escamilla claims the same in his Moon Rising documentary, that the STS UFO's inhabit the Craters of the Moon like Bees on a Honey Comb, but not in those exact words!

Some interesting and recent Info which corroborates the theory for Intelligent life forms on the Moon:

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2010/04/100414-moon-magnetosphere-solar-wind/
*** Scientist confirm Mini-Magnetosphere on the Moon's Surface ***
"By contrast, the moon doesn't have a global magnetic field, so its surface is constantly being bombarded by the sun's charged particles.

But new data from India's Chandrayaan-1 lunar probe have confirmed that the moon does have a miniature version of a magnetosphere covering a small pocket in the northeastern region of the side of the moon that faces away from Earth."

This Magnetosphere is located on the far side of the Moon, the portion of the Moon were the OP's image was taken from.
If a Magnetosphere protects life here on Earth, one can only imagine what a Mini-Magnetosphere could be doing for the Moon? ;)

magenta_moonshadow
25-06-2010, 09:20 PM
It looks to me as if it's a processing error, where the small crater and the surrounding area in the pic has been 'stretched'.

If you look closely you'll see the entire pic shows signs of parallel artefacts matching the area in question, as evidenced by the slight streaking pixellation all over the left hand side of the pic, as well as the signs that the area is near the edge of a 'stitched' area (the 'dotted lines and 'x's...).

dontbeafraid
25-06-2010, 09:28 PM
It looks to me as if it's a processing error, where the small crater and the surrounding area in the pic has been 'stretched'.

If you look closely you'll see the entire pic shows signs of parallel artefacts matching the area in question, as evidenced by the slight streaking pixellation all over the left hand side of the pic, as well as the signs that the area is near the edge of a 'stitched' area (the 'dotted lines and 'x's...).

It looks to me like the moon they took pictures of was a fake globe sitting on a table somewhere in a crafts shop. The idiots forgot to finsih the moonscapes before taking the pictures! The "x" is where a moon feature was supposed to be, and the weird looking thing is a hole where the plastic model piece of moonscape was supposed to snap into.

You can even see the paint they used to paint the "moonscape" piece that finally got snapped in place WAS A DIFFERENT SHADE! LOL

Those clowns at nasa are a bunch of idiots, I bet Buzz built it. LOL

magenta_moonshadow
25-06-2010, 09:51 PM
It looks to me like the moon they took pictures of was a fake globe sitting on a table somewhere in a crafts shop. The idiots forgot to finsih the moonscapes before taking the pictures! The "x" is where a moon feature was supposed to be, and the weird looking thing is a hole where the plastic model piece of moonscape was supposed to snap into.

Those clowns at nasa are a bunch of idiots, I bet Buzz built it. LOL

Which doesn't explain the dotted-line 'stitching' artefact...:rolleyes:

dontbeafraid
25-06-2010, 09:58 PM
Which doesn't explain the dotted-line 'stitching' artefact...:rolleyes:

They probably just add that in for "the confusion effect" when trying to figure out if the pic is fake or not. They use the basic method of adding "confusion effect" stuff in all kinds of their stuff, not just the moon mission stuff.

The mil intel guys who think up this stuff use thinktanks to figure the best psychological methods to lie and commit fraud and not get caught. Thats what all those weird, just don't make sense government think tank studies are used for. To commit fraud.

merlincove
25-06-2010, 10:32 PM
Why would Google earth/moon photo shop that? :rolleyes:

Why do google do the things google do?

Why snoop all over the worl, why listen in to peeps routers?

maybe just to give us something to speculate on / wet our appetites / just some silly bugger playing silly buggers.

it looks shoppped to me, as it doesn't look as though it set against the surrounding landscape, more added.

it's too sharp and clean looking.

Google are c****, they dont need a reason.

shrouded
26-06-2010, 12:43 AM
Interesting pic, poses more questions than answers. Would be nice if somebody could put all these seperate moon anomalies into one place and they could be debunked one after the other.

There is a movie out there about the moon with alot of intereesting claims made but I have forgotten its name.

I find it hilarious there are people on this website that think Military Intelligence are photoshopping google earth to confuse conspiracy theorists and potheads so we can argue about it on internet forums. You think they are so bored and have nothing better to do than to play with 50 ear old images to put odd anomalies then have a giggle when someone has enough time on their hands to notice? Geez :rolleyes:

They dont need to go out of their way for people to make up BS we can do that just fine by ourselves. Check out any random post on this site and someone will be claiming to speak to fairies, or is a lizard or something.

Google has more hits than any other website in existence and they want to keep it that way, that is why they are going all out to give people anything and everything they could ever think of. I can unlock my phone and say a random word into it and that word is then googled.

If people are so intent on assuming everything is wrong based on no investigation whatsoever then why do you even come on this website?

Irrefutable proof will never come, even if an alien came and sat on your f*cking knee. That would be project bluebeam, or MI labs or some other crazy project.

What do you people want as evidence? Seriously what would make you truly believe and actively do something about it?

I appreciate the irony of it all. I just dont see how anything will ever change or improve.

dontbeafraid
26-06-2010, 12:49 AM
Interesting pic, poses more questions than answers. Would be nice if somebody could put all these seperate moon anomalies into one place and they could be debunked one after the other.

There is a movie out there about the moon with alot of intereesting claims made but I have forgotten its name.

I find it hilarious there are people on this website that think Military Intelligence are photoshopping google earth to confuse conspiracy theorists and potheads so we can argue about it on internet forums. You think they are so bored and have nothing better to do than to play with 50 ear old images to put odd anomalies then have a giggle when someone has enough time on their hands to notice? Geez :rolleyes:

They dont need to go out of their way for people to make up BS we can do that just fine by ourselves. Check out any random post on this site and someone will be claiming to speak to fairies, or is a lizard or something.

Google has more hits than any other website in existence and they want to keep it that way, that is why they are going all out to give people anything and everything they could ever think of. I can unlock my phone and say a random word into it and that word is then googled.

If people are so intent on assuming everything is wrong based on no investigation whatsoever then why do you even come on this website?

Irrefutable proof will never come, even if an alien came and sat on your f*cking knee. That would be project bluebeam, or MI labs or some other crazy project.

What do you people want as evidence? Seriously what would make you truly believe and actively do something about it?

I appreciate the irony of it all. I just dont see how anything will ever change or improve.

You got it backwards. The original pic from the 60s has the anomoly, and 40 years later they took the time to photo shop it out and make it look normal. They are changing the originals to get rid of the anolomies. Not put them in.

asshur
26-06-2010, 01:00 AM
Why do google do the things google do?

Why snoop all over the worl, why listen in to peeps routers?

maybe just to give us something to speculate on / wet our appetites / just some silly bugger playing silly buggers.

it looks shoppped to me, as it doesn't look as though it set against the surrounding landscape, more added.

it's too sharp and clean looking.

Google are c****, they dont need a reason.

This is NO photoshopping by Google...

when i've just found the same Structure on a completely different site (USGS astrogeology), the shopping arguments collapse.. Look here :

http://www.mapaplanet.org/explorer-bin/explorer.cgi?map=Moon&layers=moon_lo&west=209.18&south=-74.71&east=218.32&north=-71.36&center_lat=&center=213.75&defaultcenter=on&grid=none&stretch=auto&projection=SIMP&r=1&g=1&b=1&advoption=NO&info=NO&resolution=64&scale=0.94760&imageTopX=-277174.3793785572&imageTopY=-2113632.3186457157

the image is 'squashed' due to the projection, but once again the Structure is CLEARLY VISIBLE complete with parallel Terraces... & no dotted line stitching to be found..

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1089/4734449986_20e4c205d7_b.jpg
People.. this thing is REAL, its the later newer image of the same area that is obviously the altered/shopped/cover up of something that (it appears) no-one has noticed before on the 1960's images !

Also I've heard & read, more than a few times, that during a live transmission of the Apollo 11 mission in 1969 that was later edited, Michael Collins said he saw what appeared to be a man-made structure on the surface as he orbited the Moon. In this Jonathan Gray interview from last week on Coast to Coast AM you can hear this corroborated at about 1:47 in...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zw4j5cVJ0ag&feature=related

another link to the Michael Collins 'story' posted on a forum 3yrs ago...

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread315653/pg

magenta_moonshadow
26-06-2010, 04:19 AM
They probably just add that in for "the confusion effect" when trying to figure out if the pic is fake or not. They use the basic method of adding "confusion effect" stuff in all kinds of their stuff, not just the moon mission stuff.

The mil intel guys who think up this stuff use thinktanks to figure the best psychological methods to lie and commit fraud and not get caught. Thats what all those weird, just don't make sense government think tank studies are used for. To commit fraud.

Thinktanks to add blobs and fake stitch lines to a photo...yeah, whatever...'OK, Fred, let's put the streaky blob HERE, and the blobby streak THERE, it'll go lovely with the imaginary stitch line and the dinky little crater...'

I bet you think those pics are just one big pic, instead of thousands of little ones. Same with Google Earth and Google Sky...:rolleyes:

dontbeafraid
26-06-2010, 04:24 AM
Thinktanks to add blobs and fake stitch lines to a photo...yeah, whatever...'OK, Fred, let's put the streaky blob HERE, and the blobby streak THERE, it'll go lovely with the imaginary stitch line and the dinky little crater...'

I bet you think those pics are just one big pic, instead of thousands of little pnes. Same with Google Earth and Google Sky...:rolleyes:

Ohh no, I know those are thousands of little pnes, that why the detail and sharpness of the pics are always so great. If they used a normal camera it would be all grainy, fuzzy and out of focus, with smudges, and they would have to photoshop them so it would look like a lunar landscape.

magenta_moonshadow
26-06-2010, 04:34 AM

when i've just found the same Structure on a completely different site (USGS astrogeology), the shopping arguments collapse.. Look here :

Maybe the Google map was compiled using that particular squashed projection pic...the projection method is causing the atefact because of how the pics were compiled at the time (using 60's technology). Pics from the more recent missions (Clementine, etc) would be much crisper and sharper.

magenta_moonshadow
26-06-2010, 04:41 AM
Ohh no, I know those are thousands of little pnes, that why the detail and sharpness of the pics are always so great. If they used a normal camera it would be all grainy, fuzzy and out of focus, with smudges, and they would have to photoshop them so it would look like a lunar landscape.

Good thing they don't then, eh?:p

asshur
26-06-2010, 05:04 AM
Maybe the Google map was compiled using that particular squashed projection pic...the projection method is causing the atefact because of how the pics were compiled at the time (using 60's technology). Pics from the more recent missions (Clementine, etc) would be much crisper and sharper.

i think the image is crisp & sharp enough.. Also when the squashed projection is 'straightened' as it where, the structure is still that.. As for calling it an artifact, well.. you clearly need glasses. It is quite obviously a real 'something', not a smudge or a photo glitch.. i know the truth is hard to take, but you must abandon the instinct not to believe your own eyes.. ;)

...and lets just say that it is simply some wierd rock formation (aka Giants Causeway in Ireland) why oh why would there be a need to have it totally photoshopped/removed from the latest image ? if thats all it was/is ?
Because its much more than just a strange hill, it was 'built' and the editors of the new image know it... :)

magenta_moonshadow
26-06-2010, 05:20 AM
Btw, the pic in post 10 is jointly credited as being from NASA / USGS /Selene ['Kaguya' in Japanese, 2007] and JAXA, which is the Japanese Space Agency.

http://www.kaguya.jaxa.jp/index_e.htm

The Terrain Camera used TWO cameras to obtain 3D images...so it's possibly the cause of various anomalies in the pics:

http://wms.selene.jaxa.jp/selene_viewer/en/observation_mission/tc/tc_000.html

The Terrain Camera (TC) can observe the Moon surface during the day-time of the Moon using two cameras that respectively face the slightly diagonal fore looking and aft looking of the satellite during day time of the Moon. It can take three-dimensional (stereo) images of the Moon's globe with a world's first super high definition of 10m.

More info here:

http://www.jaxa.jp/press/2007/11/20071128_kaguya_e.html

Just putting the info out there for anyone who's interested in how these sort of pics are compiled...:)

magenta_moonshadow
26-06-2010, 06:00 AM
i think the image is crisp & sharp enough.. Also when the squashed projection is 'straightened' as it where, the structure is still that.. As for calling it an artifact, well.. you clearly need glasses. It is quite obviously a real 'something', not a smudge or a photo glitch.. i know the truth is hard to take, but you must abandon the instinct not to believe your own eyes.. ;)

The definition of 'artifact' doesn't just cover glitches or smudges...:rolleyes:

Artifact - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It can still be a real 'something', it's just the way that the data is interpreted in any particular shot, depending on angle of the sun, time of lunar 'day', etc.

For example, take Ayer's Rock (Uluru) in Australia. The shadows and colours are changing all the time, depending on many factors. Which of any of the thousands of tourists photos show the REAL Uluru, though?

And, whether you like it or not, photos compiled from spacecraft or satellites WILL contain various processing and other types of errors, you've only got to look at Google Earth, there's thousands of them!

asshur
26-06-2010, 06:46 AM
It can still be a real 'something', it's just the way that the data is interpreted in any particular shot, depending on angle of the sun, time of lunar 'day', etc.

For example, take Ayer's Rock (Uluru) in Australia. The shadows and colours are changing all the time, depending on many factors. Which of any of the thousands of tourists photos show the REAL Uluru, though?

And, whether you like it or not, photos compiled from spacecraft or satellites WILL contain various processing and other types of errors, you've only got to look at Google Earth, there's thousands of them!

Thats all wonderful, but... These two sharp & clear images are poles apart in the detail, shape & form of what they show existing at the rim of Zeeman Crater, nothing to with angle of the Sun, Lunar Day, processing errors or skippy the kangeroo.. One is CLEARLY a shopped version of the other.. I think anyone with an ounce of sense knows and can see that.. :rolleyes:

Watch this very carefully (full screen & best quality might help you) then tell me its just a trick of the light...

merlincove
26-06-2010, 01:03 PM

http://www.mapaplanet.org/explorer-bin/explorer.cgi?map=Moon&layers=moon_lo&west=209.18&south=-74.71&east=218.32&north=-71.36&center_lat=&center=213.75&defaultcenter=on&grid=none&stretch=auto&projection=SIMP&r=1&g=1&b=1&advoption=NO&info=NO&resolution=64&scale=0.94760&imageTopX=-277174.3793785572&imageTopY=-2113632.3186457157

the image is 'squashed' due to the projection, but once again the Structure is CLEARLY VISIBLE complete with parallel Terraces... & no dotted line stitching to be found..

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1089/4734449986_20e4c205d7_b.jpg
People.. this thing is REAL, its the later newer image of the same area that is obviously the altered/shopped/cover up of something that (it appears) no-one has noticed before on the 1960's images !

Also I've heard & read, more than a few times, that during a live transmission of the Apollo 11 mission in 1969 that was later edited, Michael Collins said he saw what appeared to be a man-made structure on the surface as he orbited the Moon. In this Jonathan Gray interview from last week on Coast to Coast AM you can hear this corroborated at about 1:47 in...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zw4j5cVJ0ag&feature=related

another link to the Michael Collins 'story' posted on a forum 3yrs ago...

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread315653/pg

surely the shopping discussion is confounded by there being more than one?

identical things = either photo-shop or identical design structures. either way showing two images of a supposed structure doesn't prove it for or against, an aircraft hanger looks the same no matter where it is sited, i see your point - but then a photo-shopped aircraft hange would nlook the same as any other too.

if a duplicate exists then it goes some way to sayinbg that they were both shopped, and a copy was made by a lzy programmer?

either way, i'm still not convinced it's genuine - like i said in my original post, the one in the OP looks to clean, considering the fuzzyness of the topography around it.

just imo though, i'm quite open to being proven wrong, just explain to me how the outline / edges are much more defined than the surrounding landscape please :D

asshur
26-06-2010, 01:12 PM
either way, i'm still not convinced it's genuine

then you are blind.. the evidence is clear.. :cool:

king triad
26-06-2010, 02:15 PM

I wouldn't trust any of these old moon photos as proof...

asshur
28-06-2010, 01:23 AM
the drip... drip.. drip.. of DISCLOSURE 2010 continues.....

jamesc
29-06-2010, 06:40 PM
Anyone already tried LROC Images Database to verify these (or other) anomalies?

Here is how:
• Go to; http://wms.lroc.asu.edu/lroc
• Enter coordinates: latitude: -73 (=73°W), longitude: 145 (=145°W)
• Click on “Recenter” -> center of picture shows latitude/longitude
• Click on “Toggle Layer”, mark in Basemaps “Lunar Orbiter Mosaic”, in LROC NACS both options, in Overlays “Crater Names” and “10°Grid”, confirm with “Update Layers”
• Zoom in to approx. 30-20km scale

What you get is a picture with red stripes. There are always two red stripes in parallel, one is called NACL (= narrow angle camera left), the other one called NACR (narrow angle camera right).

Now activate “Get footprint info” in “Click to change mouse action” (right side, middle section).

When clicking on the pair of red stripes of your interest you will get the two LROC pictures (scroll down, pictures are listed below image map) to scan through.

Very interesting picture from the 1960s i may add.

Interesting comments on that this could just be some sort of "stretching" anomaly but for one thing, the image shows more detail than one feature that's been dragged a bit. It's not a repetitive structure, except with the horizontal lines. But even those aren't evenly spaced or even of the same width. There would need to be multiple objects being dragged, while also being corrupted and reoriented and lastly, entirely new features would have to be created like the concentric lines of the feature's perimeter. Just because a data glitch can produce a similar feature, that's certainly not proof that that is what occurred here with this 60s lunar picture.

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ec4e7ee491d7.jpg

Secondly, has that kind of defect happened on any other lunar photographs? Or for that matter any photographs that had to be sent back to Earth via radio? are there some similar glitches in other photographs.:cool:

What we must keep an open mind about and remember is that the ORIGINAL pic from the 60s has the anomaly.Is it the case that 40 years later they took the time to photo shop it out and make it look normal.:confused:are they changing the originals to get rid of the anomalies.:confused:;)

When you compared the two images on Google Moon you can see that the area has been heavily edited in newer images, which shouldn't surprise anyone who has actually looked into things like this.;) There have been several cases where it it seems likely that possible editing has occurred in photos from the moon, mars and earth.According to Gary Mckinnon, he found evidence that NASA was in fact tampering with photographs, he's now going away to prison for 80 years.:cool::mad:

Here is possibly some evidence of NASA tampering with the colour of Mars;
link; http://xfacts.com/spirit2004/
I suppose this will not be "Proof" for some, but the POSSIBLE evidence is there.Here is an article on the moon and what a handful of some scientists really think it is. Link; http://www.scribd.com/doc/11483036/Is-the-Moon-Hollow

I will keep an open mind as usual, the following vid is why.

merlincove
29-06-2010, 07:45 PM

i'd love them to be genuine, but when viewed wiyh an open and inquistive mind i feel that they do not stand up to even the most basic of scrutiny - the lines / edges are way to sharp given the surrounding topography - you really are seeing something that is not there, imo.

Maybe you are seeing it because you want to see it so bad, that you have an unnering need for them to be real, i'd want them to be real too, but study the pictures orically, they simply don't add up.

Given the contrasts within comparrion to the surrounding landscape, these features don't have the same image quality as the lunar landscape around them = they have been digitally added.

watchzeitgeistnow
30-06-2010, 04:57 AM
the drip... drip.. drip.. of DISCLOSURE 2010 continues.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F14cmxbUIMk

hey mate, just want to say your video/find is on ATS and scoring a lot of flags and stars - which shows you are onto something!
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread588686/pg1
Well done! :)

watchzeitgeistnow
30-06-2010, 04:59 AM
I wouldn't trust any of these old moon photos as proof...

lmao...

damned if you do....
:D

Perhaps we can just "feel" there is something not so natural about zee Moon then huh?

asshur
30-06-2010, 08:46 AM
hey mate, just want to say your video/find is on ATS and scoring a lot of flags and stars - which shows you are onto something!
Well done! :)

Thanks.. and yes, i am the creator of these presentations.. They are presently going viral throughout the web.. 1000's of hits every hour.. Youtube cannot keep up with view count refresh..

all i can say is that i was drawn to investigating this area of the Moon last weekend.. drawn by whom & what ? well, i have an idea.. but for now i'll leave it at that..

There are only 2 possibilities here :

1. this is an alien structure on the Moon.
2. NASA have faked it to look like one.

i personally know it is number 1, but that is me...

either way, which ever one it is to you.. it is still a massive story that 'they' are going to have to confirm... is it 1 or 2 ?

i really want the heavyweights like Hoagland to get onto this amazing find, and use their influence to get an 'official' response..

lets not hold our breaths huh ?

ellis_deatrip
30-06-2010, 10:23 AM
From O.P. photo:
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j100/yoshi667/35703_131446790218598_1000005983427.jpg
I don't know if this was mentioned.

asshur
30-06-2010, 02:01 PM
There are only 2 possibilities here :

1. this is an alien structure on the Moon.
2. NASA have faked it to look like one.

Well, number 2 is weakening all the time.. especially if you listen to this USAF Sergeant at the National Press Club in Washington 2001.....

moving finger
30-06-2010, 06:18 PM
OK so here's what I did to try & look at this Zeeman anomaly.

Clearly some lunar passes don't show it, some do. I took screenshots of google earth with two layers turned on alternately: the layer showing the 'structure' and layer without.

I then paired up obvious features with different coloured dots - green for the structure layer, pink for non-structure, with each dot roughly in a crater centre in each layer.

The result is below:

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/5196/moon3d.jpg

Just so you can see that how the dots compare, I've faded out a layer so both can be seen:

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/6929/moon4k.jpg

It should be pretty obvious where the dots line up I need to point out 3 'orphans'. One is about 5 o'clock, where both pink & green coincide pretty much exactly, one is about 10 o'clock where I put a green marker in but could find no corresponding place for a pink.

The final 'orphan' is where the anomaly is. If you look again at the faded image above, the pink marker sits nicely at the right hand edge of the anomaly - and to my eye the rounded right hand edge of the hole in the structure matches exactly the rounded right hand edge of the non-structure layer's crater.

It's worth now looking at the pattern of the pink and green. Over on the left side of the image, the pinks are on the left, the corresponding greens on the right. Above the structure this is reversed. If I were to put a green marker in the centre of the structure's crater, this would also represent a reverse.

I also find the structure of the ground around the orphaned pink dot in the layer where the structure isn't shown. Notice the irregular lumps & bumps. Imagine if those lumps & bumps were forced over to the left by some sort of photo-stitching or smudging tool - what would happen to them?

I think this is what's happened:

http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/8549/moon2u.jpg

The crater has been elongated leftwards, as has the rough terrain above and below it, creating a striped appearance. The ground to the left of the structure where I've drawn a dashed line has been displaced. There is more leftward displacement of the rough ground in the centre of the structure, where the elongation has been the most, less so at the edges.

How has this happened?

I have photo-stitching software that produces artefacts when stitching - duplicate people & extra people in a panoramas and so on - it could be that. it could be someone rather clumsily trying to join together a data hole thinking no-one would ever notice. It could even be someone having a joke.

What I'm absolutely convinced of is that it's not an alien structure.

watchzeitgeistnow
01-07-2010, 08:29 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_iGfAQ4_0r7Q/TCvkZ9roecI/AAAAAAAAA1I/6KJkPDZs64k/s1600/CLIB+-71+136+org+CROP-1.jpg

JUST IN from:
http://easynowsmoonblog.blogspot.com/2010/06/zeeman-crater-lunar-farside.html

WOWZERS! This is amazing! Same crater - blurred out!

moving finger
01-07-2010, 02:04 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_iGfAQ4_0r7Q/TCvkZ9roecI/AAAAAAAAA1I/6KJkPDZs64k/s1600/CLIB+-71+136+org+CROP-1.jpg

JUST IN from:
http://easynowsmoonblog.blogspot.com/2010/06/zeeman-crater-lunar-farside.html

WOWZERS! This is amazing! Same crater - blurred out!

That blurring is at the top of the Zeeman crater, whereas the mysterious structure discussed above is at the western rim and is not visible on this image. The area blurred out is also much larger, and a sizable chunk of it is just obscuring other craters.

manxboz
01-07-2010, 03:14 PM
I still have the weird Structure on my Google Moon

777equals666
01-07-2010, 09:16 PM
http://tblnfilms.com/BADAST/FromFilm.jpg

To see and understand the process that was involved in removing the blurr from the Clementine Image and bringing out the detail you see in the above image can be explained and demonstrated within the link below...

http://tblnfilms.com/BADAST/Image2.html

decim
02-07-2010, 02:52 PM
Quoted to show video..

Wow !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFNfhs9z2m0&feature=related

asshur
02-07-2010, 05:10 PM
I think this is what's happened:

http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/8549/moon2u.jpg

of course you do realise that if you reverse your 'theory'... the original image of the structure can then be 'made into' this new featureless image...

its odd that there is NOT ONE other example of this 'camera smudge' ANYWHERE else on the Moon from the Lunar Orbiter Photo's... only here..

find me another if you can...

til then.. its real & is being covered up...

moving finger
02-07-2010, 09:31 PM
of course you do realise that if you reverse your 'theory'... the original image of the structure can then be 'made into' this new featureless image...

its odd that there is NOT ONE other example of this 'camera smudge' ANYWHERE else on the Moon from the Lunar Orbiter Photo's... only here..

find me another if you can...

til then.. its real & is being covered up...

Fair enough, but if your 'theory' is correct, then the original lunar orbiter images - the ones that make up the mozaic - should also contain your alleged structure. Seeing as they are so bad at covering up the alien artefact that you were easily able to find it on google earth and at map-a-planet, they should also be badly covered up and clearly visible in the originals.

Here's one I found on this site lunar orbiter photo gallery (http://www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/lunarorbiter/frame/?4009) - it's from orbiter 4 and is cropped from the original usgs raw tif file.

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/884/loz3.png

Imageshack has converted it to png on upload.

The 'structure' should be roughly in the centre of the image, which I've rotated to make it the same way up as Google Earth's version. No other alterations have been made.

You should be able to see the problems they would have had stitching the mozaic together from the loss of quality at the image edge where the moon's curvature makes zeeman difficult to see.

There may well be better images of zeeman, but there are lots of images & it's tricky to spot.

I'd like to try some of the advanced options on map-a-planet - eg no stretch, mercator projection, to see what that does, but for some reason there's heavy site traffic atm ;)

asshur
02-07-2010, 10:04 PM
Fair enough, but if your 'theory' is correct, then the original lunar orbiter images - the ones that make up the mozaic - should also contain your alleged structure.
thats part of the problem... There AREN'T any clear originals of the Zeeman area in the public domain - believe me.... i've looked ! :)

Here's one I found on this site lunar orbiter photo gallery (http://www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/lunarorbiter/frame/?4009) - it's from orbiter 4 and is cropped from the original usgs raw tif file.
clearly not from the same mission that shot the overhead mages.. this one looks more like photos taken from an approaching (high altitude) orbiter mission spacecraft - there were a few of them :rolleyes:

I'd like to try some of the advanced options on map-a-planet - eg no stretch, mercator projection, to see what that does
good luck... i've already spent hours doing that...

:cool:

manxboz
02-07-2010, 10:12 PM
The thing has not disappeared if you use the correct setting.

This is using the normal (default) layer(Visible Imagery):-
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs017.ash2/34198_134253849937892_100000598342747_267377_50212 5_n.jpg

Then this is it using Colorized Terrain:-
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs488.snc3/26692_134253649937912_100000598342747_267376_62650 48_n.jpg

Now finally this is using Lunar Orbiter Mosaic:-
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs041.ash2/35431_134583219904955_100000598342747_268734_62877 3_n.jpg

It is still there if you use this setting, it hasn't disappeared at all.

asshur
02-07-2010, 10:29 PM
The thing has not disappeared if you use the correct setting.

It is still there if you use this setting, it hasn't disappeared at all.
Son... errr, i don't think you've grasped what the problem is here.. :rolleyes:

manxboz
02-07-2010, 10:33 PM
Son... errr, i don't think you've grasped what the problem is here.. :rolleyes:

No, please, enlighten me. People are all screaming, its gone, its gone. I was showing it hasn't. I am not denying that it is a strange and unusual structure.

asshur
02-07-2010, 10:38 PM
in the meantime, while we're all trying to get to the bottom of this riddle.. i thought this Breaking News might be of some interest (if only casual)....:D

asshur
02-07-2010, 10:43 PM
No, please, enlighten me. People are all screaming, its gone, its gone. I was showing it hasn't.
you're having a laugh right...? :cool:

ok.. assume you aren't.. why is pic A different to pic C ? (you posted 3 - A we'll say is the top one, B the middle & C the bottom) :rolleyes:

have you been reading the past zillion (was it 6?) pages...? :D

;)

manxboz
02-07-2010, 10:53 PM
you're having a laugh right...? :cool:

ok.. assume you aren't.. why is pic A different to pic C ? (you posted 3 - A we'll say is the top one, B the middle & C the bottom) :rolleyes:

have you been reading the past zillion (was it 6?) pages...? :D

;)

I am not doubting it's existence. But if you read back, many are screaming how it has disappeared, TPTB must have scrubbed it etc etc. I was showing that it wasn't gone, it was still there. It has never been visable using the default mode. I believe it is more evidence for the existence of 'Moon Nazis', yes you may laugh, but I reckon they went there.

asshur
02-07-2010, 11:03 PM
I am not doubting it's existence. But if you read back, many are screaming how it has disappeared, TPTB must have scrubbed it etc etc. I was showing that it wasn't gone, it was still there. It has never been visable using the default mode. I believe it is more evidence for the existence of 'Moon Nazis', yes you may laugh, but I reckon they went there.
Yaaaaawwwwnn.... Zzzzzz... go back to sleep dude...
;)

manxboz
02-07-2010, 11:23 PM
Yaaaaawwwwnn.... Zzzzzz... go back to sleep dude...
;)

why? Does it make you feel superior?

Get a life

moving finger
03-07-2010, 09:49 AM
thats part of the problem... There AREN'T any clear originals of the Zeeman area in the public domain - believe me.... i've looked ! :)

So there aren't any clear originals of Zeeman in the public arena, except for the google earth & map a planet sites using the mozaic? They've hidden all of the ones showing this structure except the source material for those two sites? That's always the best cop out argument in a cover up allegation, but given that the sources for the mozaic images you found clearly are public domain or the structure wouldn't be there I don't think it works.

clearly not from the same mission that shot the overhead mages.. this one looks more like photos taken from an approaching (high altitude) orbiter mission spacecraft - there were a few of them :rolleyes:

Oh goody, the rolleyes smiley, that really adds support to your argument, well done. I never said it was from the same mission, I said it was one I'd found. I'm well aware that there was more than one orbiter mission, I spent some time yesterday trawling through them.

If you go through the mission details and look for which areas have high resolution coverage, or even medium resolution coverage, you can pretty much see that Zeeman didn't get any direct overhead coverage (I'm happy to be corrected there, but as best I can tell there isn't).

That image may not be overhead, but it does clearly show the area under discussion, and it is at high enough resolution to show the structure. It's not there.

The structure you have found is on the mozaic. The mozaic is composed of a number of source images that are warped, stretched & generally messed around with to make them fit. In my opinion this structure is a product of that treatment.

good luck... i've already spent hours doing that...

:cool:

Hehe - you & a few million other alien hunters the way the site's behaving ;)

watchzeitgeistnow
12-07-2010, 08:06 AM
Just wondering if the OP knows if the videos he posted have been removed?

Any idea if it was removed by the OP ...or someone else?

Thanks!

merlincove
12-07-2010, 08:10 AM
Just wondering if the OP knows if the videos he posted have been removed?

Any idea if it was removed by the OP ...or someone else?

Thanks!

it's a forum glitch that sometimes occurs, there is a video in the OP - if you don't see a vid then often it will be visable if you refresh the page or can be highlighted by quoting the post you will see the vid in the subsequent new post :D