View Full Version : chupacabra?

razed1
17-10-2007, 05:22 AM
http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters/sf-blankaold.gif

he's from south america

they have the legend of the chupacabra which dogs are terrified of

adimon
17-10-2007, 07:11 AM
"...The recent reports of the blood-sucking Chupacabra in Puerto Rico, Mexico, Florida and the Pacific Northwest fit the reptilian description. They have been seen sucking the blood of domestic livestock like goats and their name means goat-sucker.."
The Biggest Secret, p26-7

Where are these reports?

de_shit
17-10-2007, 12:36 PM
Creatures like the chupacabra rule. Theres supposed to be a creature from the black lagoon type of thing near Cincinnati where I'm at, and its supposed to live in the forest or rivers or something. Sometimes when I go out in the woods I always get the feeling that something is following me, but not of lately. My meeting of Ickes books have killed most of my fears, if not all.

razed1
18-10-2007, 04:34 AM
yep theres so much territory on earth uninhabited by humans, not to mention the hollow earth, theres could be millions of species unknown to ppl

thats why they say 'scientists are discovering new species everyday', yea thats just the tip of the iceberg, i bet theres plenty of species they know about, but are not telling us about

superstitions exist all over the earth, from different cultures, all describing many different creatures, from abominable snowmen, to reptilians

they say that a reptilian is not able to hold there shapeshift if someone is blwoing the instrument that snake charmers use

the ones in india, they use a weird looking flute, with a big bulge in the middle, called a 'beene' , my grandpa said that shapeshifting snakes, nowadays called 'naag' from the ancient 'nagas', will revert back to reptilian if the 'beene' is blown nearby

they also say snakes (mainly cobras in india) cant hear, but feel the vibrations of the flute

i love hearing about the great legends

octopusrex
26-10-2007, 08:11 PM
You mean Fearless Leader?

An example to follow, friends, an example to follow!

chattanova
13-04-2008, 09:29 AM
Mexico: Hairy Creature Attacks Sheep in Pustunich

April 11, 2008-PUSTUNICH, Ticul, 8 April -- The bizarre deaths of four sheep in a small ranch of this community has caused trepidation among local residents, as there are those who claim that the "Chupacabras" is to blame.

Some locals claim having seen "a hairy animal standing nearly 2 meters tall" in the dark of night.

This situation has caused the town's habitual repose to be interrupted, especially that of the ranch's owner, who has even decided not to breed any more animals to avoid attracting the strange entity.

According to the facts, the strange deaths of four sheep occurred only a few days ago on the property of Ligia Couoh, on Calle 27 between 16 and 18.

"The animals showed no signs of being tortured, they only had two deep holes in the neck. There wasn't even any blood spilled on the soil. On that day the animal attached the three sheep and must've filled itself with blood, as the [fourth sheep] only had a scratch on it. However, on the next day, that last animal turned up dead . That was my last sheep, and that creature came back in the night to kill it."

"I told the police and a veterinarian came to inspect the animal. She said that the holes were deep and made by fangs that are curved, rather than straight."

Mrs. Couoh says that the animal that killed her sheep must fly, as she saw blood spattered in different locations.

"Perhaps it's the Chupacabras, as my neighbors have heard the screams of strange animals at night -- and seen them -- since my sheep were killed. That day I was overcome with fear. I was even paralyzed by the way in which my animals were killed. I've been living here for 47 years and had never seen or heard of animals being slain like this."

Ligia Couoh says that the several families have seen a strange entity standing two meters tall in the night, and they say it's like a bear.

Other residents of the locality say that ducks and turkeys have also been drained of blood.

http://www.mysterycasebook.com/2008/attackssheep.html

chattanova
13-04-2008, 09:30 AM
Mexico: Pustunich Resident Sees "Chupacabras" in Her Own Home

Inexplicata-The Journal of Hispanic Ufology

April 11, 2008-"It drinks water with a long tongue, but not like a dog."

PUSTUNICH, Ticul -- After the death of four sheep, local residents claimed having seen a strange being in the night and insist that it is the Chupacabras.

One resident who requested anonymity says that she also saw the strange entity in her backyard.

"Shortly after the sheep were killed, around 12:30 pm., my niece was feeling sick and she was given a medication to calm her down. We suddenly heard a growl, such as dogs make when food is taken away from them, only louder.

"That creature was drinking water from a bucket that we placed under a water tank, but it drank as though it had a long tongue, as if absorbing the water, not like dogs do.

"As I was idle and near the window, I stood up and stuck my face against the glass. I was able to see a hairy form with heavy footsteps. The noise I made when I approached the window caused it to scare and disappear. Perhaps it flew away.

"My son, who lives next door, also heard the noise. The creature even banged itself twice against the wall. Other residents have heard noises since that time."

The rumor spread throughout the community that Delio Beh, after hearing strange sounds, tried to go out at night with shotguns to hunt down the alleged "Chupacabras" but fear got the better of him.

http://www.mysterycasebook.com/2008/chupacabrainhome.html

gracimusic
13-04-2008, 12:23 PM
http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters/sf-blankaold.gif

he's from south america

they have the legend of the chupacabra which dogs are terrified of

HI. Funnily enough, I was living in Puerto Rico during some months. The incredible American brainwashing of these nice people is beyond imagination. There is a USA military base in there, and the natives don't know what it is, don't have access to anything nor can they question anything. Because of the experiments carried out in there, there are thousands of ufo sightings and strange things happening by the day. One of those things is the CHUPACABRAS, which indeed exists and it is a part of their agendas. It is not a myth.

xxxx
13-04-2008, 03:12 PM
super furry animals did a song about chubabracas, i danced to it in drag and a friends birthday and almost got lynched.

razed1
13-04-2008, 03:28 PM
HI. Funnily enough, I was living in Puerto Rico during some months. The incredible American brainwashing of these nice people is beyond imagination. There is a USA military base in there, and the natives don't know what it is, don't have access to anything nor can they question anything. Because of the experiments carried out in there, there are thousands of ufo sightings and strange things happening by the day. One of those things is the CHUPACABRAS, which indeed exists and it is a part of their agendas. It is not a myth.

cool thanks for the story

hagbard_celine
13-04-2008, 04:49 PM
Good movie about the Chupacabra: YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Jon Downes of the CFZ is making a movie about the Chupacabra too.

tokz1k
17-04-2008, 04:17 AM
hagbard, liked the video.

But I would like to comment on that womens statement. "It's not from this planet" Naive.
It's like, the way people are today, you see something new, it can't possible be from this planet unless someone said it was. I'm 110% there are millions of creatures out there that we haven't heard about yet. Possibly ranging around this "Chupacabras" size. Oh well, I guess if I find a new plant, it came from aliens.

hagbard_celine
20-04-2008, 10:50 AM
hagbard, liked the video.

But I would like to comment on that womens statement. "It's not from this planet" Naive.
It's like, the way people are today, you see something new, it can't possible be from this planet unless someone said it was. I'm 110% there are millions of creatures out there that we haven't heard about yet. Possibly ranging around this "Chupacabras" size. Oh well, I guess if I find a new plant, it came from aliens.

True. There's no way to conclude for sure where the chupacabra comes from. The various theories in the vid are just some of them. Maybe there are others we haven't thought of.

mr_kiz
21-04-2008, 03:37 PM
Chupacabras have also been reported in Russia.

I could also say there is a slight chance of a Chupa or a cousin to the Chupa in Wales in Rhosesmore. [See reptialians catergory for photos]

xxxx
21-04-2008, 04:43 PM
super furry animals did a song about chubabracas, i danced to it in drag and a friends birthday and almost got lynched.

I could also say there is a slight chance of a Chupa or a cousin to the Chupa in Wales in Rhosesmore. [See reptialians catergory for photos]

see what did i say?
wales!
and
super furry animals are welsh
and
its a conspiracy i tell ya!

i always wanted to do that.

hagbard_celine
22-04-2008, 11:25 AM

Like the BHM (Yeti-type creatures) the Chupa seems to be connected to some kind of archetype. Maybe this is where the vampire legends come from.

I'll check out the thread. Thanks:)

mr_kiz
22-04-2008, 02:25 PM
The welsh are always conspiring. They eat leeks. -.-

hagbard_celine
24-04-2008, 08:52 PM
The welsh are always conspiring. They eat leeks. -.-

I'm a Welsh boy and I don't! Eat leeks or conspire!:eek:

We used to wear them on St David's Day and during the Eisteddfod the school hall used to stink of them!:p