PDA

View Full Version : Is Cliff Richard gay?

dusthead
08-06-2010, 11:29 PM
If ever there was a tantalising conspiracy THIS IS THE ONE.

Comments please!

starshine
08-06-2010, 11:31 PM
I knew it, they always say a man who is not living like a bum is Gay. If he is then it is none of anyones business.

starshine
08-06-2010, 11:32 PM
Why not slag off Rock Hudson too, and in the olden days some men got married off just to hide their sexuality. The majority of people are bisexual.

nicolaj
08-06-2010, 11:33 PM
who cares

merlincove
08-06-2010, 11:35 PM

Comments please!

Cliff is awesome (http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119706) :D

merlincove
08-06-2010, 11:35 PM
who cares

The Samaritans, apparently they care :D

meksar
08-06-2010, 11:36 PM
Of course a man who makes such shit and corny music is a homosexual, he is called "Sir" Cliff Richard which means he is part of the masonic royal establishment.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

meksar
08-06-2010, 11:39 PM
These people crave sodomy and decadence like there is no tomorrow, the real question should be who in the elite controlled mainstream music industry is not a homosexual?.

merlincove
08-06-2010, 11:41 PM
These people crave sodomy and decadence like there is no tomorrow, the real question should be who in the elite controlled mainstream music industry is not a homosexual?.

Simon Cowell :D

Allegedly ;)

starshine
08-06-2010, 11:42 PM
Apparently Cliff got his big break cos he caught the sight of a man who had homosexual tendancies but then he must of done what is called a casting couch job anyway.:eek:
I know Roger Moore's RADA fees were paid by some old Homosexual admirer and this is something which is quietly stated.

shadowmoon
08-06-2010, 11:46 PM
I don't know if he is or not?

but I have my suspicions about the guy he lives with...

:D

Actually, why do people judge and give cliff trouble for being gay (if he is?) when they would just let it go in other people.

meksar
08-06-2010, 11:46 PM
Simon Cowell :D

Allegedly ;)

Don't give me that nonsense Simon Cowell is as queer as they come, he is part of the Zionist Mafia which controls everyone and everything. His first wife Sinatta and his "hot" girlfriends since have merely been beards to hide his sexual preference and it's all arranged by the homosexual Max Clifford.

merlincove
08-06-2010, 11:48 PM
Don't give me that nonsense Simon Cowell is as queer as they come, he is part of the Zionist Mafia which controls everyone and everything. His first wife Sinatta and his "hot" girlfriends since have merely been beards to hide his sexual preference and it's all arranged by the homosexual Max Clifford.

it's pretty obvious, lol

you missed my humour ;)

dusthead
08-06-2010, 11:54 PM

I have never seen women termed as 'beards' before.

That is genius. Can I steal it?

Cedric: Tom Cruise with HER? That woman is a merely a 'beard'!
Arthur: Ooh I know ducky. He's been a chocolate runway pilot for years.

I should send this into Viz in Roger's Profanisaurus.

Genius.

simplify
09-06-2010, 12:03 AM
I've always liked Cliff Richard & his music. If he is gay, thats his business & not ours. There are people who are straight, but have no interest in any kind of sexual relationships. They focus their lives on other pursuits. Thats perfectly ok too.:)

bones
09-06-2010, 12:21 AM
classic

Cliff Richard & The Young Ones - Living Doll - (Full!) - YouTube

bigscotsman
09-06-2010, 02:53 AM
well even is he is, he'll have an ..er...... body like a dried tomato by now, so no big deal :)

impermanence
09-06-2010, 02:53 AM
who cares

+ 1

i_am
09-06-2010, 03:20 AM
Couldn't give a shit!

scaltura
09-06-2010, 03:49 AM
Apparently Cliff got his big break cos he caught the sight of a man who had homosexual tendancies but then he must of done what is called a casting couch job anyway.:eek:
I know Roger Moore's RADA fees were paid by some old Homosexual admirer and this is something which is quietly stated.

that brings a whole new meaning to , shaken not stirred :p

ellis_deatrip
09-06-2010, 03:50 AM
".....Ask the puppet-masters who pull the strings
Who makes the money when the puppets sing
Ask the corporations where does the money go
Ask the empty-bellied children what are we singing for
And Cliff Richard, three, two, one
The God who remains when the religion's gone
Cliff, we've got a special surprise for you today
So come up closer, step this way
Cliff, you're such an example of moral worth
Such a purist saint come to bless our earth
That on behalf of our viewers watching on telly
And on behalf of the millions with empty bellies
We're donating something special that we're all going to like
Cliff Richard, we're going to nail you up! to a cross, tonight!!!
Ladies and gentlemen, just imagine it, someone comes along, takes everything you own, your space, your house, separates you from your family and then hits you in the face if you say anything different. Well, that's what we've been doing to the third world for the past four hundred years. That's you and me. You the viewers at home, me in the studio, the pop stars, everyone. That's how we make the third world, every day, today and every day. If you want any correspondence with the program, just send your answers, letter bombs only, to BP House, Victoria Street, London, SW1
Thank you and good night
Feed the world
Starve the rich
Goodnight...."
Chumbawamba "Pictures of..." 1 of 4 - YouTube
How to Get Your Band on Television

cosmo1
09-06-2010, 04:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolaj
who cares

+ 1

+2:cool:

meksar
09-06-2010, 04:58 AM
Couldn't give a shit!

Why bother commenting then?, does it depress you to know just how much homosexuality is a very useful tool to the Zionist sub human crime families?.

cosmo1
09-06-2010, 05:10 AM
Why bother commenting then?, does it depress you to know just how much homosexuality is a very useful tool to the Zionist sub human crime families?.

Free country (or should i say forum?) mate :p

Simmer down cock, you'll damage something :D

impermanence
09-06-2010, 05:31 AM

http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/9266/yawn380x540.jpg

i_am
09-06-2010, 05:45 AM

Because last time I looked, you were not the authority of who can post and what they may post about, Goddess forbid!

This is about Cliff Richard and if he is gay. If he is, he is very discreet about it and so I really do not give a shit :)

jimmi
09-06-2010, 06:28 AM
Do your flipping research, Cliff, one day when he was young, his father told him, "Son I've got something to say", Then Cliff made a promise to his Dad (a bit like Jesus really) and said he would be a bachelor boy, "until his dying day"!

AND

I've actually seen him kissing Una Stubbs who is pretty as fuck!

AND

He dropped The Shadows who are obviously from the darkest side of rock 'n' roll and therefore into all sorts!

AND

He doesn't get paid for singing at Wimbledon you know!!!!!!!

passing
09-06-2010, 07:16 AM
This is about Cliff Richard and if he is gay. If he is, he is very discreet about it and so I really do not give a shit :)

Me too, except for what can look like a long-term cynical manipulation of thousands upon thousands of amorous middle-aged ladies!

kiwimaj
09-06-2010, 09:33 AM
I have never seen women termed as 'beards' before.

That is genius. Can I steal it?

Cedric: Tom Cruise with HER? That woman is a merely a 'beard'!
Arthur: Ooh I know ducky. He's been a chocolate runway pilot for years.

I should send this into Viz in Roger's Profanisaurus.

Genius.

Quality reply...u'v just made my day ! Haven't laughed so much in ages...

LOLOLOL

dusthead
09-06-2010, 09:41 AM
Quality reply...u'v just made my day ! Haven't laughed so much in ages...

LOLOLOL

Thank you. I'm glad someone else here has a sense of humour about this thread.

I was beginning to wonder.

merlincove
09-06-2010, 09:41 AM
Do your flipping research, Cliff, one day when he was young, his father told him, "Son I've got something to say", Then Cliff made a promise to his Dad (a bit like Jesus really) and said he would be a bachelor boy, "until his dying day"!

AND

I've actually seen him kissing Una Stubbs who is pretty as fuck!

AND

He dropped The Shadows who are obviously from the darkest side of rock 'n' roll and therefore into all sorts!

AND

He doesn't get paid for singing at Wimbledon you know!!!!!!!

ROFL

i can't see why its an issue if he's gay or not, but he's certainly changed with the times.

Bit of a chameleon is Cliff.

Appologies for the sound quality of the first clip.

CLIFF RICHARD AND THE SHADOWS - YouTube

Wired For Sound - Cliff Richard - YouTube

kiwimaj
09-06-2010, 09:52 AM
Me too, except for what can look like a long-term cynical manipulation of thousands upon thousands of amorous middle-aged ladies!

Never a truer statement said...:D

FINALLY !! Someone with the balls to talk about the biggest conspiracy of them all..Cliff being gay...ooooooohhhhhh...do ya fink so?? Mmmm someone who has never married, apparently, sighting the fact that he "never found the right one.."...Hmmm...maybe his old manager he use to live with for years forbad it...or maybe it's the ex Catholic priest he now resides with (he spoke about this I recall on some interview he did with Piers Morgan, so from the horses mouth, so to speak..) as a "companion"..forbids it also...hmmm...but hey, nothing to see here...you can't have a bloke on stage and has done for years, with a HUGE FEMALE following actually come out as gay, now can you, whatever would it do to his record and concert sales !!

Here's our boy, showing who his masters are...And as Meksar has stated, he is a "sir" which means he is well ingrained as part of the establishment, Mr Cliff (mason) Richard...:cool:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31SlmNGozQL._SL500_AA300_.jpghttp://www.starstore.com/acatalog/cliff-10-b-cal-dan.jpg

:rolleyes:

drhemp
09-06-2010, 10:38 AM
Who cares?

He's crap ... er that's it.

fekdemasons
09-06-2010, 10:44 AM
Why not slag off Rock Hudson too, and in the olden days some men got married off just to hide their sexuality. The majority of people are bisexual.

Dont forget George clooney !

If he isn't at least Bi sexual and wont give up the batty then I don't know who is...

impermanence
09-06-2010, 10:48 AM
Dont forget George clooney !

If he isn't at least Bi sexual and wont give up the batty then I don't know who is...

Naa, George Clooney ain't gay or bi mate.

Edit: Well he's probably a teency weency bit bi, I'm sure most men are deep, deep down. :D But definitely not gay.

i_am
09-06-2010, 10:48 AM
Cliff Richard & The Young Ones - Living Doll (Music Video) - YouTube

james25
09-06-2010, 10:49 AM
He's a fan of Coronation Street, so there's your answer. :p

impermanence
09-06-2010, 10:53 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OsL6HLyCqM&feature=related

I miss that show.

merlincove
09-06-2010, 10:57 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OsL6HLyCqM&feature=related

Does anyone else find the lyrics of 'Living Doll,' a tad creepy :confused:

:eek:

moon monkey
09-06-2010, 12:10 PM
I can confirm that he is very gay indeed as is Simon Cowell.

merlincove
09-06-2010, 12:16 PM

you can confirm? :eek:

unlockthepower
09-06-2010, 12:24 PM
The majority of people are bisexual.

:eek: Since when?!!

guuna
09-06-2010, 01:33 PM
Naa, George Clooney ain't gay or bi mate.

Edit: Well he's probably a teency weency bit bi, I'm sure most men are deep, deep down. :D But definitely not gay.DANGER: DIABOLIK - YouTube

deep,deep down.

guuna
09-06-2010, 01:57 PM

You mean he may be Roger by name and by nature?:D

passing
09-06-2010, 01:58 PM
You mean he may be Roger by name and by nature?:D

Encoore! I mean Moore!

meksar
09-06-2010, 02:46 PM
Because last time I looked, you were not the authority of who can post and what they may post about, Goddess forbid!

Oh so your a advocate of feminism also, i used to believe to a extent in all that female worship but i realise over the last couple of decades the average women has been the Illuminati's duped sidekick to destroy society by proxy. Women have a stronger connection to the Reptilians, Iguanas pheromones are a chemical match to those of human women.

manxfaerie
09-06-2010, 02:51 PM

Comments please!

I believe he is, even if you could prove otherwise ;). My nana and I both firmly believe he is gay. Please don't hurt me Cliff fans! *cowers*

manxfaerie
09-06-2010, 02:56 PM
Oh so your a advocate of feminism also, i used to believe to a extent in all that female worship but i realise over the last couple of decades the average women has been the Illuminati's duped sidekick to destroy society by proxy. Women have a stronger connection to the Reptilians, Iguanas pheromones are a chemical match to those of human women.

Has this turned into a 'bitching about women' thread or something?

meksar
09-06-2010, 03:04 PM
Has this turned into a 'bitching about women' thread or something?

Not really just challenging what i consider a NWO idealogy.

manxfaerie
09-06-2010, 03:13 PM
Not really just challenging what i consider a NWO idealogy.

Okiees just popped in and thought this had turned into an argument... again :rolleyes: :D

wildhorse
09-06-2010, 03:30 PM
Okiees just popped in and thought this had turned into an argument... again :rolleyes: :D

fekdemasons
09-06-2010, 03:31 PM

Yes and Mathew Wright wouldn't surprise me either ...:cool:

guuna
09-06-2010, 04:48 PM

That your eye on the avatar?

cool contacts.

guuna
09-06-2010, 04:53 PM
Does anyone else find the lyrics of 'Living Doll,' a tad creepy :confused:

:eek:

Living Doll was actually featured in a film about a clergyman acused of homosexuality called Serious Charge.

guuna
09-06-2010, 04:54 PM

Is there a scale of gayness?

zen_anarchy
09-06-2010, 04:59 PM
Is there a scale of gayness?

appaerently there is, but we may need zacharia sitchen to decode it as its in summarian or somthing similar :D
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e6/Gaydar.png

manxfaerie
09-06-2010, 05:02 PM
That your eye on the avatar?

cool contacts.

Yeah that was my eye.. it wasn't contacts it was photoshop... I got picked on for having a creepy/negative avatar... huuummmppphh

guuna
09-06-2010, 05:06 PM
Yeah that was my eye.. it wasn't contacts it was photoshop... I got picked on for having a creepy/negative avatar... huuummmppphh

I thought it looked ok, but that's just me. Anyway cool replacement pic, that you?

guuna
09-06-2010, 05:26 PM
appaerently there is, but we may need zacharia sitchen to decode it as its in summarian or somthing similar :D
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e6/Gaydar.png

a-ha.:D

i_am
09-06-2010, 08:58 PM

PMSL

I actually wrote God forbid but changed it to Goddess as I thought that would get a rise. You are so predictable :D

mistress_medusa
09-06-2010, 11:14 PM
Of couuuurse he is! He just doesn't want to break all the biddies hearts :D

I couldn't give a shit either way. He freaks me out something rotten LOL
I don't know how he manages to look simultaneously aroused and smug whilst singing Xmyth songs.
Check him out:

Cliff Richard-Christmas Medley - YouTube

*shudders*

shake
10-06-2010, 12:08 AM
Cliff Richard: "I'm Not Gay But My Boyfriend Is"
September 7th, 2008
by Elvis Parsley

http://www.dailysquib.co.uk/tpllib/img.php?im=cat_124/1473.jpg&w=240&h=202

Best buddies: Sir Cliff Richard speaks of his close friendship with ex-priest Seamus McElleroonie (right) in his new book
LONDON - England - Singer Sir Cliff Richard has revealed his close friendship with an ex-priest who he shares his life with.

In his revealing autobiography, My Life, My Gay, published yesterday, the legendary crooner calls Father Seamus McElleroonie who he shares his home with, his 'companion' and 'blessing'.

Sir Cliff, 67, met the former Roman Catholic priest during a trip to New York in 2001 where he was a judge at a choir boy competition and said that McElleroonie took a break from the priesthood soon after.

The Church Times writes: 'He hadn't any thought at the beginning of giving up the priesthood and he was very reluctant to give up the choir boy benefits and plentiful buggery sessions in the vestry. I suggested a bigger pay packet and he might help me with some charitable projects. He could still indulge in the old pursuits of course.

'That was seven years ago and our arrangement has worked out really well. Seamus now spends most of his time looking after my vast collection of teapots from the 18th century and pushing my stools in whenever he has a spare moment.

'He has become my special companion, which is great because I don't like sleeping alone, even now.'

Felching for Jesus

Sir Cliff, a devoted Christian, met fans and signed copies of his book yesterday.

His private life has often been the subject of much speculation and the book attempts to finally come clean over many subjects, including voicing his approval for same-sex partnerships and what is the best cock ring to wear during sermons.

'Same sex marriages are perhaps a modern example of how things have changed', Sir Cliff said.

'What has been happening in the church for many years between priests is finally coming into acceptance.

'It seems to me that commitment is the issue and if anyone comes to me and says: "This is my partner - we are committed to each other" then I don't care what their sexuality is.'

Confirmed bachelor

The veteran performer, who has sold over 250million records, also takes the opportunity to hit back at those who question his personal life.

He writes: 'I am sick to death of the media's speculation about my homosexuality. What business is it of anyone else's when I parade around a book with all my darkest secrets of what I do..It's none of your business? As a good Christian I am so happy that the age old priestly Christian activities of buggery are finally being brought forward into the open.'

Sir Cliff also reveals how he nearly ended his famous 'bachelor boy' days by coming close to marriage.

'Of all the two women I've known, one being my mother, there were only one that I've come close to marrying. .

'I came close to asking the butch sports presenter Sue Barker, whom I met in 1982.

'I seriously contemplated asking her to marry me, but in the end I realised that she wasn't quite hairy enough to commit the rest of my life to her. There were no broken hearts.'

drhemp
10-06-2010, 01:10 AM
I grew up on this stuff.

The Young Ones - Living Doll - YouTube

I'm gonna knock her up with some spunk
So no big hunk can steal her away from me

kitler
10-06-2010, 01:44 AM

Simon Cowell isn't gay.

meksar
10-06-2010, 01:46 AM
Simon Cowell isn't gay.

Yes he is and i would go far enough to suggest he is a pedophile also who has slept with underage teenage boys.

kitler
10-06-2010, 02:10 AM
Yes he is and i would go far enough to suggest he is a pedophile also who has slept with underage teenage boys.

I would go far enough to suggest that you are a sexless lunatic who sits in front of a computer all day masturbating over pictures of corpses, but would me sugesting it make it anywhere near true?

darreninnz
10-06-2010, 02:21 AM
It really doesn't matter if he's gay or not, what really matters is that cliff richard is a TWAT. Whats the bet they'll drag his twatty little face out of the closet for Wimbledon again this year.

meksar
10-06-2010, 02:25 AM
I would go far enough to suggest that you are a sexless lunatic who sits in front of a computer all day masturbating over pictures of corpses, but would me sugesting it make it anywhere near true?

Well my suggestions are based on the fact that Mr Cowell is a homosexual predator who preys on impressionable targets. As for me being sexless and masturbating over pictures of corpses, i have to say you have a pretty vivid imagination Kitler.

kitler
10-06-2010, 02:32 AM
It really doesn't matter if he's gay or not, what really matters is that cliff richard is a TWAT. Whats the bet they'll drag his twatty little face out of the closet for Wimbledon again this year.

I agree.

Although he makes his sexuality an issue by obviously lying about it.

George Micheal came out, got his cock out and went out cruising in public repeatedly and it caused his career no harm whatsoever.

darreninnz
10-06-2010, 02:39 AM
Yes at least George has got some balls and i respect him for that.
Even if cliff came out tomorrow he'd still be a TWAT( don't you just love the word-TWAT)

kitler
10-06-2010, 02:42 AM
Well my suggestions are based on the fact that Mr Cowell is a homosexual predator who preys on impressionable targets. .

So you base the validity of the things you said on the validity of things you say. This is a technique I also employ in the absense of any actual evidence. Its fun isn't it :)

As for me being sexless and masturbating over pictures of corpses, i have to say you have a pretty vivid imagination Kitler.

The difference between you and I is that you really want Simon Cowell to be those things you said he is where as I really hope you aren't a lonely corpse wanker.

luciferhorus
10-06-2010, 02:48 AM
Gay relationships and Christianity

Cliff Richard has not "denied" that he is gay for well over a decade. Part of the "buzz" about this in the Gay press is that when asked in interviews regarding his relationship with an ex priest whom he lives with, he never flatly denies that it is a gay relationship; rather he gives vague answers; he did recently also storm out of an interview when asked direct questions about his sexuality.

It is very unusual for exclusively heterosexual males "not" to give direct answers regarding their sexuality and to leave doubts in the minds of others. Generally if a male is asked if they are gay and they don't deny it, it is usually because they have something to hide or their possibly in the case of Christian Cliff, because his religion has inflicted them him with a sense of guilt.

Frankly I think he is hiding his sexuality behind his clean cut Capitalist Christian image, however what is clear is that he is entirely anti-homophobic and he admits to having many gay friends.

If you watch the following Piers Morgan interview with Cliff Richard, Piers asks him very direct questions about his sexuality which Cliff simply refuses to answer.

http://www.johnnyikon.com/articles/7289-Is-this-Sir-Cliffs-coming-out-video.html

Unfortunately many Christians who are gay or bisexual are probably in the same position where they are struggling to reconcile thier sexuality with a religion whose "Holy Book" demands execution for same sex relationships; of course the rational thing to do would be to discard their ancient "Holy Book" with it's ancient laws demanding executions for adultery, homosexuality, blasphemy and for working on the Sabbath, etc. However the mind which has been hypnotised and conditioned for many years to believe in a certain faith often struggles to abandon it.

Originally Posted by meksar
Well my suggestions are based on the fact that Mr Cowell is a homosexual predator who preys on impressionable targets. . .............. and .............and i would go far enough to suggest he is a pedophile also who has slept with underage teenage boys.

Simon Cowell has consistently denied that he is gay, he has had a string of girlfriends, and with regards to rumours that he is bisexual, he has also denied that he has "ever" had a gay relationship. He is also rather anti-homophobic and has stated that in the music industry since many people "are" gay, he would have no problem admitting it if he was. The alleged "fact that Mr Cowell is a homosexual predator" is simply not a fact at all. Since he is one of the richest people in the music business, I would think that by now some ex-lover would have outed him if it were otherwise.

Lux

The memoirs of most pop stars follow a formula, describing in lurid detail their sexual exploits and battles with drug addiction. Sir Cliff Richard's autobiography is a little different, if no less illuminating.

The 67-year-old singer has spoken for the first time about his close relationship with a former Roman Catholic priest, and calls on the Church of England to approve same-sex marriages.

Sir Cliff describes how he struck up an intimate friendship with an American former missionary, Fr John McElynn, after meeting him in New York seven years ago. The famously clean-cut pop singer reveals that he hired Fr McElynn to look after his charitable projects and numerous houses, after it became clear the American would give up the priesthood. The pair now live together.

In the book, Sir Cliff calls the former clergyman his "companion" and "blessing", going on to say he is "sick to death" of media speculation about his sexuality. "Our arrangement has worked out really well," he writes. "John and I have over time struck up a close friendship. He has also become a companion, which is great because I don't like living alone, even now."

Sir Cliff, a poster boy for the Christian faith, also defends his decision to remain a bachelor in the book, titled My Life, My Way. "People often make the mistake of thinking that only marriage equals happiness," he writes.

"I may suddenly meet someone and feel differently, but right now I am not sure marriage would enhance my happiness. As for my sexuality, I am sick to death of the media's speculation about it. What business is it of anyone else's what any of us are as individuals? I don't think my fans would care either way."

He calls on the Church of England to update its views on same-sex marriages, arguing that all judgements on sexuality should be left to God. "I think the Church must come round and see people as they are now. Gone are the days when we assumed loving relationships would be solely between men and women. It seems to me that commitment is the issue, and if anyone comes to me and says: 'This is my partner; we are committed to each other', then I don't care what their sexuality is. I'm not going to judge; I'll leave that to God."

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/sir-cliff-speaks-frankly-about-his-companion-the-expriest-920825.html

meksar
10-06-2010, 03:13 AM
PMSL

I actually wrote God forbid but changed it to Goddess as I thought that would get a rise. You are so predictable :D

There is nothing wrong in believing in a Goddess as i feel women are generally more sensitive and caring compared to men minus the Illuminati propagangda designed to remove their sacred feminity. The God factor for me is about discipline, morality and obeidiance to a degree, it is a tougher form of love then that of a woman.

meksar
10-06-2010, 03:21 AM
So you base the validity of the things you said on the validity of things you say. This is a technique I also employ in the absense of any actual evidence. Its fun isn't it :)

The difference between you and I is that you really want Simon Cowell to be those things you said he is where as I really hope you aren't a lonely corpse wanker.

Your speaking on a David Icke forum and Mr Icke has a fantastic saying which goes "seeing is not believing but believing is seeing", when you take that on board you realise that the conspiracy in general cannot be proven to any "logical" or "rational" person but trusting in alternative views and intution can. I am 100% sure that Mr Cowell is a homosexual who has slept his way to the top of the music industry and has pimped these brats who win X Factor or Britain's Got Talent.

impermanence
10-06-2010, 04:44 AM

luciferhorus
10-06-2010, 05:26 AM
Your speaking on a David Icke forum and Mr Icke has a fantastic saying which goes "seeing is not believing but believing is seeing", when you take that on board you realise that the conspiracy in general cannot be proven to any "logical" or "rational" person but trusting in alternative views and intution can. I am 100% sure that Mr Cowell is a homosexual who has slept his way to the top of the music industry and has pimped these brats who win X Factor or Britain's Got Talent.

Oh I see. So you "believe" that Simon Cowell is, (I quote) a "homosexual predator who preys on impressionable targets." .and (I quote) "he is a pedophile also who has slept with underage teenage boys" and a homosexual who has slept his way to the top of the music industry and has pimped these brats who win X Factor or Britain's Got Talent based purely upon 1: Your belief and 2: Your intuition, and on this basis you claim to be "100% sure."

http://paxarcana.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/bigot.jpg

OK now that I understand you I realise that no amount of actual evidence is necessary for you to be "100% sure" of such matters and that "bearing false witness" obviously has no meaning to you since clearly whatever the voices in your head are telling you must be 100% true.

Somehow you remind me of another insane bigot from past history.

http://www.fpp.co.uk/Hitler/images/Hitler_w_youngmen.jpg

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/images/holocaustpink.jpg

Based upon reading the evangelically homophobic bigotry, ramblings and assorted accusations from some of your other 3000 posts here, I also have a strong "belief and intuition," which is that your brain is malfunctioning Meksar.

Lux

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/2964/bigotry.jpg

merlincove
10-06-2010, 04:44 PM
Sigh. what started as a thread about Cliff's alleged sexuality has descended into very bizarre claims regarding corpses, paedophilia, and bigotry with pictures of Hitler and Jews being posted.

Where else would we see such an eclectic mix?

bones
10-06-2010, 04:59 PM
Sigh. what started as a thread about Cliff's alleged sexuality has descended into very bizarre claims regarding corpses, paedophilia, and bigotry with pictures of Hitler and Jews being posted.

Where else would we see such an eclectic mix?

its madness this week neil.

imaginarysoul
10-06-2010, 05:02 PM

You make me smile :)

merlincove
10-06-2010, 05:14 PM

The Young Ones - Madness (House of Fun) - YouTube

:rolleyes:

merlincove
10-06-2010, 05:15 PM

You make me smile :)

And just to keep the generic theme going:

The Young Ones - Madness (Our House) - YouTube

wisdomgirl
10-06-2010, 05:17 PM

Comments please!

Well he's gay, in the 1970's he tried to pick up my brother who was then 17 years old. My brother was on his way to meet a friend in Trafalgar Square when a car pulled up beside him on a side street, and cliff tried to pick him up.

True story.

choice
10-06-2010, 05:17 PM
Ofc he is gay!

But even worse then him, Cristiano Ronaldo likes to take it from behind too! But i don't care! Cause he always knows how to score!

kitler
10-06-2010, 05:44 PM
I just got off the phone to the gays and they said that, yes he is one of theirs, but we are welcome to have him back any time we want. They even said they'd deliver if we gave them petrol money.

choice
10-06-2010, 05:54 PM
Ibut we are welcome to have him back any time

Oh don't lie! We always see heteros becoming gay, but we never see gays becoming heteros! Except if they are in some american biblical society! But then again, americans have rambo too!

seaweed
10-06-2010, 06:04 PM
There was a great anecdote on a celeb gossip website once:

A member's mum had to go to Cliff Richard's house for some reason, and when she got home, the website member asked her, 'well, is Cliff gay?' The mother replied, 'oh no dear, I don't think so. But that man he lives with definitely is!'

:)

kitler
10-06-2010, 06:04 PM
Oh don't lie! We always see heteros becoming gay, but we never see gays becoming heteros!

Always??? What the heck kind of gay ass town do you live in? How many straight boys are left? Do you need reinforcements?

trevvytrev23
10-06-2010, 06:09 PM
Ofc he is gay!

But even worse then him, Cristiano Ronaldo likes to take it from behind too! But i don't care! Cause he always knows how to score!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ST7lwfhCFEY/S05CHt2HcXI/AAAAAAAALV0/qgFZ4u-6XaE/s400/Cristiano+Ronaldo_Armani1.jpg

Ronaldo looks TOTALLY gay here - I wouldn't be surprised.

Cliff (as I'm sure has been mentioned earlier in this thread) lives with his priest "companion". :rolleyes:

choice
10-06-2010, 06:16 PM
Always??? What the heck kind of gay ass town do you live in? How many straight boys are left? Do you need reinforcements?

Well, tell me how many known gays became hetero.
How many!!!!!
And the opposite!

I wanna see statistics!!! ;) :D

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ST7lwfhCFEY/S05CHt2HcXI/AAAAAAAALV0/qgFZ4u-6XaE/s400/Cristiano+Ronaldo_Armani1.jpg

Ronaldo looks TOTALLY gay here - I wouldn't be surprised.

Cliff (as I'm sure has been mentioned earlier in this thread) lives with his priest "companion". :rolleyes:

Ofc he is. Even my father told me: Sweety, don't ever believe a guy that makes too much propaganda about his gf's! :D

guuna
10-06-2010, 08:59 PM
Ofc he is gay!

What, he's gay too?

passing
10-06-2010, 11:28 PM
What, he's gay too?

Can we call that long-term cynical manipulation of men?

:D ho ho

moon monkey
11-06-2010, 11:57 AM
Cliff has a young male PA that lives in allegedly. Simon Cowell likes Spanish men allegedly.

moon monkey
11-06-2010, 12:12 PM
Fun and games in the X Factor Spanish villa a few years back. The cleaner/maid got quite a shock from naughty Simon and his companion allegedly. A good PR machine can hide anything.

anath
11-06-2010, 12:14 PM
whether he is gay or not is his business - long as he doesn't show up at my house singing mistletoe and fecking wine all will be right with the world...

passing
11-06-2010, 12:26 PM
whether he is gay or not is his business - long as he doesn't show up at my house singing mistletoe and fecking wine all will be right with the world...

Ha ha yeah or From A Distance.

From a distance,
The world looks blue and green,
And the snow capped mountains so white.
From a distance
The ocean meets the stream,
And the eagle takes to flight.
From a distance, there is harmony
And it echoes through the land.
It's the voice of hope, it's the voice of peace,
It's the voice of every woman.

anath
11-06-2010, 12:29 PM
Ha ha yeah or From A Distance.

i would go so far as to include any of his song catalogue

moon monkey
11-06-2010, 12:30 PM
I don't care either. As long as they leave my muscular behind and beautiful long penis well alone !

starshine
11-06-2010, 12:41 PM
This thread is basically childish, and if Cliff Richard is gay that is only between him and God only. I know that many a macho Hollywood sort in the vintage years have been homosexual in nature but then again that is nothing what so ever to do with anyone.:mad:
If I were a man, I too would be a homosexual as well too.:)

trevvytrev23
11-06-2010, 01:59 PM
Well, tell me how many known gays became hetero.
How many!!!!!
And the opposite!

I wanna see statistics!!! ;) :D

Ofc he is. Even my father told me: Sweety, don't ever believe a guy that makes too much propaganda about his gf's! :D

+1

What, he's gay too?

His womanizer image is laid on rather heavily..

guuna
12-06-2010, 01:26 AM
never thought I'd see a Cliff Richard Thread on the David Icke forum.;)

guuna
12-06-2010, 01:29 AM
This thread is basically childish, and if Cliff Richard is gay that is only between him and God only. I know that many a macho Hollywood sort in the vintage years have been homosexual in nature but then again that is nothing what so ever to do with anyone.:mad:
If I were a man, I too would be a homosexual as well too.:)

You have a good point there.

BTW. is that your cat on your avatar, his/her face looks human!

meksar
12-06-2010, 03:15 AM
Ofc he is gay!

Also had his father sacrificed in exchange to become the best footballer in the world, the guy is a real wimp really and he flashes the baphomet sign and wears it on his belt also.

Death of his father helped Ronaldo shine

http://dentough-manchesterunited.blogspot.com/2007/06/death-of-his-father-helped-ronaldo.html

lluminati Exposed-Famous Football player Cristiano Ronaldo Flashing Satanic gestures in public

jinjo5
12-06-2010, 04:07 AM
I don't know if he is or not?

but I have my suspicions about the guy he lives with...

Actually, why do people judge and give cliff trouble for being gay (if he is?) when they would just let it go in other people.
couldnt give a flying fuck if his or not...is this the david icke forum?

alphanguy
07-09-2010, 04:57 AM
I don't how anyone could ever question such things. If anyone has any doubts... simply wwatch the clip below, and let me direct you to 3:11 into the performance:

Cliff Richard on Pop Go The Sixties - YouTube

intbel
24-04-2011, 05:04 PM
I don't care who is gay or isn't.

As to Cliff - I'd not trust anyone who has a knighthood.

daria
24-04-2011, 07:08 PM
This thread still in general, whereas one about Fukushima and my post in that thread for praying for water was moved to hinterlands. Someone's got priorities.

scaltura
24-04-2011, 07:27 PM
what made me laugh about the thread was

intbel ,

you have been registered for 2 years and your 1st post was to resurect a

"is cliff richard gay" thread :D

post of the year

tmtransformation
24-04-2011, 10:52 PM
I think Cliff Richard IS gay, yes. But I don't think he's a practicing queer. I think he's waiting for the right guy to come along. Unfortunately the only cock Cliff wants belongs to a dead hippie up a stick who is never coming back.

rodin
24-04-2011, 10:53 PM

That is utter crap

diamondgeezer
24-04-2011, 11:54 PM
1. Who gives a shit whether he's gay (excepting his partner).

2. This in the WRONG PART OF THE FORUM!

:rolleyes:'Having a laugh' Mods & Admin...? lol

rodin
25-04-2011, 12:01 AM
I've always liked Cliff Richard & his music.

Oh dear...

rodin
25-04-2011, 12:02 AM
Also had his father sacrificed in exchange to become the best footballer in the world, the guy is a real wimp really and he flashes the baphomet sign and wears it on his belt also.

Death of his father helped Ronaldo shine

http://dentough-manchesterunited.blogspot.com/2007/06/death-of-his-father-helped-ronaldo.html

lluminati Exposed-Famous Football player Cristiano Ronaldo Flashing Satanic gestures in public

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0KOwW3GlVA&playnext_from=TL&videos=2r29qoPBomM

lol yr on form in this thread

andreww
25-04-2011, 12:33 AM

Comments please!

what he might be gay?

I'm away to burn my Cliff Richard LPs in disgust.:D

i_am
25-04-2011, 12:39 AM
This thread still in general, whereas one about Fukushima and my post in that thread for praying for water was moved to hinterlands. Someone's got priorities.

It is only 'still' in General because it is an old thread, from before we had more appropriate forums, that has been bumped for some inexplicable reason. I really can't understand people's obsession with celebrities lives but each to his own I guess.

Off it goes :)

tmtransformation
25-04-2011, 01:12 AM
That is utter crap

We're all bisexual to a point I have to agree. There's a part of us that recognizes when a member of our gender is attractive. For example, I think Sean Connery was a really handsome looking bastard in his prime! But am I bi enough to want to suck him off or stick my dick up his bum? Nowhere near!

nofuture
25-04-2011, 01:14 AM
I remember Johnny Rotten saying 'anyone who has lived with their mother that long has to be suspect..'