PDA

View Full Version : Moon Matrix short story Contest.

guuna
08-06-2010, 07:54 PM
How about some of the more imaginative members here write a very short fictional tale utilizing the themes of Icke's Moon Matrix ideas.

IE, The world being controlled by technology and hypnotic control mechanisms within the Moon, and any variations within that.

Terry Pratchett's tales set in an alternate universe with an unfamiliar cosmology were great, perhaps something similar set within the context of the Moon Matrix may be similarly entertaining.

Make it brief enough to post here. I'm working on something.

Sorry, this contest has no prizes:)

bemore
08-06-2010, 08:15 PM
Once upon a time there was some aliens cruising the universe looking for some new digs. Earth was a good place so they claimed it as there own.

It was whilst decorating that they decided to pull the moon over to orbit earth, was much better than that 19.99 lava lamp from argos.

The human rodents started to piss the aliens off though with all there killing and breeding all over the shop.

So they decided to move into there penthouse of the moon.

Bored of playing computer games they came up with a new software they dubbed the "matrix".

It plays a little bit like the sims

The Sims 3 - High-End Loft Stuff Trailer - YouTube

just a little bit more detailed.

Then they all lived happily ever after.

THE END

kappy0405
08-06-2010, 08:20 PM
Once upon a time there was some aliens cruising the universe looking for some new digs. Earth was a good place so they claimed it as there own.

It was whilst decorating that they decided to pull the moon over to orbit earth, was much better than that 19.99 lava lamp from argos.

The human rodents started to piss the aliens off though with all there killing and breeding all over the shop.

Bored of playing computer games they came up with a new software they dubbed the "matrix".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHxt0QPiNds&feature=related

THE END

Good job, but I think you rushed the ending a bit.. :cool:

bemore
08-06-2010, 08:22 PM
Good job, but I think you rushed the ending a bit.. :cool:

The ending was the best bit i thought .........:(

:)

kappy0405
08-06-2010, 09:07 PM
The ending was the best bit i thought .........:(

:)

It was good until "happily ever after".. I was just looking forward to seeing how it ends!! I mean what happened once the matrix was established!? Since surely the 'living happily ever after' is an illusion.. Do the human rodents ever break free!? :eek:

Perhaps if there's enough public interest, you can provide a sequel!? :D

guuna
12-06-2010, 01:51 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHxt0QPiNds&feature=related

THE END

OK, that's your rough synopsis, your main article will be about 20 thousand words though.

Your ending needs work.

I expect your novel soon:D

dawnbreak
12-06-2010, 02:20 AM
One day mankind discovers that the moon matrix is actually a creation that is self made by physical life on earth

The moon holds all the anger and evil, and hatred and ill's of humanity which reflect back on the earth reminding them (or trying to remind them) of past mistakes.

the hero of the story discovers the moon is actually the dumping ground of human emotion left there by every soul who has passed on (ok died) in this earthly life, shedding it and freeing their spirit on their personal journey towards oneness.

realising this the hero sets himself a seemingly impossible task trying to free mankind from the prison it has created from itself.

Is my story shit lol ???? :D

guuna
12-06-2010, 02:26 AM
One day mankind discovers that the moon matrix is actually a creation that is self made by physical life on earth

The moon holds all the anger and evil, and hatred and ill's of humanity which reflect back on the earth reminding them (or trying to remind them) of past mistakes.

the hero of the story discovers the moon is actually the dumping ground of human emotion left there by every soul who has passed on (ok died) in this earthly life, shedding it and freeing their spirit on their personal journey towards oneness.

realising this the hero sets himself a seemingly impossible task trying to free mankind from the prison it has created from itself.

Is my story shit lol ???? :D

Excellent synopsis. What would be appropriate though would be about 20 thousand words, with character development, thilling plotline, action, romance, sex:D(tee hee), drama.

Characters and situations I care about, I don't want to be made aware of the fact I'm reading a story, I Want you, as a wordsmith, to DRAW me in.:D