PDA

View Full Version : Screen memories and non-abduction alien contact?

sh3lly
21-05-2010, 11:04 PM
I've been reading Dolores Cannon's book, "The Custodians" and it is simply fantastic! She presents some fascinating concepts regarding alien contact that are new to me. She posits that most alien encounters can occur in the blink of an eye, where you may be driving down the road and in seconds, alien beings download information to you or upload information from you. We are being worked on and communicated with so much and often, it happens while we are walking outside or driving or doing whatever and we don't even know it or remember it. Sometimes, a strange encounter with an animal is actually a being interacting with us that places a "screen memory" in place of the actual event. So we might have encountered a glowing white being but only remember driving up on a white owl in the road.

Does anyone have any experiences that seemed strange to them at the time involving owls, wolves, deer, dogs, cats, etc? You might have had a non-abduction alien encounter! You might have been having them for years and not even know it! Some of us have been watched all our lives. And not only that, but when we sleep, they take us for lessons or experiments or training or whatever it is they do. I'm starting to realize this is not something to be afraid of. Most abductions are not anal probes and sexual experiments.

:) Excellent book!

omnisense
21-05-2010, 11:16 PM
In my times I have found animals to be deep and spiritual.

I am told ETs altered my mind while i was viewing them. One time I viewed an eagle or hawk(prob an eagle) it was so majestic and awesome. I bet ETs gave me that feeling.

One time I was riding my bike to work, and a coyote followed me a decently large distance. I loved it. It was kind of a spiritual experience. I was late for work, I'm not sure the people there believed my story of why. I stopped numerous times and it stopped as well, just watching me.

mrindigo
22-05-2010, 03:28 AM
I have had run-ins with strange animals on my travels. Whether or not they're imprints to substitute for other events, I can't say. I suspect certain dream events may also apply to this as well.

Abductions are still abductions. That is, forcibly imposing their will on another being. I'm not fond of that at all. I'd like to think of myself as being a slightly higher intellectual cut above most of the other creatures of Earth, but apparently E.Ts don't. The abductions, "work", experimentations, etc, are very reminiscent of game reserve wardens tranquilizing, weighing, and tagging the animals.

I don't appreciate the cloak and dagger shit. If this is going on, then I would appreciate some face to face conversation and an offer to have the above done to me. In my opinion, any advanced being that does things without the consent of another advanced species does not have good intentions in mind.

sh3lly
22-05-2010, 04:08 AM
I have had run-ins with strange animals on my travels. Whether or not they're imprints to substitute for other events, I can't say. I suspect certain dream events may also apply to this as well.

Abductions are still abductions. That is, forcibly imposing their will on another being. I'm not fond of that at all. I'd like to think of myself as being a slightly higher intellectual cut above most of the other creatures of Earth, but apparently E.Ts don't. The abductions, "work", experimentations, etc, are very reminiscent of game reserve wardens tranquilizing, weighing, and tagging the animals.

I don't appreciate the cloak and dagger shit. If this is going on, then I would appreciate some face to face conversation and an offer to have the above done to me. In my opinion, any advanced being that does things without the consent of another advanced species does not have good intentions in mind.

Maybe we have given consent and maybe that consent goes back to a contract from eons ago where we were one of them or where we gave consent many lifetimes ago and they are keeping track of our other lives. It's difficult to measure their actions based on how we view things because in that context, many things would seem negative or weird or unexplainable... we currently have no frame to measure their actions by.

sh3lly
22-05-2010, 04:42 AM
http://www.crystalinks.com/screenmemories.html

:)

mrindigo
22-05-2010, 05:55 AM
Maybe we have given consent and maybe that consent goes back to a contract from eons ago where we were one of them or where we gave consent many lifetimes ago and they are keeping track of our other lives. It's difficult to measure their actions based on how we view things because in that context, many things would seem negative or weird or unexplainable... we currently have no frame to measure their actions by.

You're right that we don't have a way to be sure of it either way. Knowing what's actually going on may not be within the grasp of most for the time being. You could be correct that it was an agreement from a previous existence, in which case I would have to kick my own ass. :D

For me, the whole thing is a bit frustrating. I know they're out there, but their actions and intentions are shrouded in mystery. Why not stop in and fill others and myself in on what they're doing? The supposed law of noninterference seems like a total fabrication to me. The fact that we even know of them shows that we've been interfered with already. Then there is the material covered in the book you read. Things are never strait forward or black and white though.

I suppose I should stop concerning myself with face to face contact, and focus more on things I can have some level of assurance on. It probably won't happen within my lifetime anyway. Thank you for the thought provoking response, sh3lly.

bluechip
22-05-2010, 12:23 PM
I just ordered 'the Custodians' from Amazon. I'll let you know what I think about it. The only other person that I know of that used the term "custodians" was William Bramley in his book "The Gods of Eden" which is absolutely incredible!

sh3lly
26-05-2010, 05:30 AM
I just ordered 'the Custodians' from Amazon. I'll let you know what I think about it. The only other person that I know of that used the term "custodians" was William Bramley in his book "The Gods of Eden" which is absolutely incredible!
Cool! I'd like to hear your views on it. I have The Gods of Eden and love that book too! :)

The Custodians goes way beyond any alien abduction type book I've ever read or heard of. She finds out so much more and from their perspective!