PDA

View Full Version : spirit of maat is a SNAKE

seamus
19-02-2007, 10:22 PM
Not to diss Drunvalo but... his website is the spiritofmaat, right?

see here the message from maat:
http://www.wildspirit.net/37636.html

“I am Maat. I am the straight path to truth; to judgement; to the balance between chaos & order and between all opposites.

I am verus and justititia, the scales upon which my feather weighs your hearts as they tread the razor’s edge towards illumination.

I stand not against chaos but neither do I stand for order, for both express the infinite harmony of the universes.

I do not create; neither do I destroy, for I am only the neverending path that all life must travel betwixt this & that.

I am of that wordless aeon for I have existed before and will exist after. Know therefore that I am aeonless for I am in all aeons. My numbers are infinite and my words are nothing for I cannot be contained. I am everywhere and in everything, in all time; and all space and beyond them all.

Few will know me though all will know of me. Yet those that do know me are still limited in their knowledge of me. Those that accept me and know me not will know my truth. Those that know of me will know me not. For like gods, they seek to contain me, though I cannot be contained; like gods they seek to name me although I am nameless.

But know this: those that truly know me and accept me will know that at the fulcrum of all things, all opposites dissolve into a reality that just-is and with a true heart they will finally come into balance with me.”

accompanied by this picture

http://www.wildspirit.net/mediac/400_0/media/IARET.gif

hmmmm. that snake doesn't look like a "straight path" to me.

s

eternal_spirit
19-02-2007, 10:39 PM
lol there is a pic of a man with a snake on the home page:eek: I wouldn't trust him or the snake.

lookfar
19-02-2007, 10:55 PM
Hmmm, that's interesting to learn. I checked out the site a while ago and wasn't too impressed with what was on offer. Why does everything surrounding him cost so much money???

neondestiny
21-02-2007, 12:04 AM
Is it just because of the reptilian thing that snakes are thought of as evil? or the bible?
The snake as far as I am aware is a healing energy, the medical symbol has 2 snakes, and the kundalini (spirit energy) is seen as two snakes intertwined.
As far as I know symbolically, the snake represents, healing, transformation and change.
I love snakes, I love all creatures great and small. They all have their place in the grander scheme of things :)

father ted
21-02-2007, 02:35 PM
I wouldn't always think of the symbolisms of "serpents" and "snakes" as being reptilian, sometimes they can be representing other things, for example, William Henry states in one of his talks that the symbols of a man coming out of a snakes mouth represent someone coming out of a wormhole. Tsarion states that the meaning of the term "serpent people" came about because they new the powers/secret of their DNA/tree of life which is also depicted as the two intertwining serpents around the pole-caduceus, because the way the DNA is shaped (representation).
HOWEVER, THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT REPTILIANS DON'T EXIST. Most of the time, not all the time, (I think that) "reptiles" and "serpents" and sometimes "snakes" should not be confused with each other. There are ancient writings/drawings/statues that clearly depict reptilians or half human half reptiles, and other such things. This is what other researchers , who don't believe in reptilians should also take notice of. Tsarion acknowledges both, that reptilians do exist but the serpent/snake references can mean other things, as to why they used these serpent/snake symbolisms for what they actually meant, may be a different matter.

tru3
02-03-2007, 12:49 PM
Not to diss Drunvalo but... his website is the spiritofmaat, right?

see here the message from maat:
http://www.wildspirit.net/37636.html

“I am Maat. I am the straight path to truth; to judgement; to the balance between chaos & order and between all opposites.

I am verus and justititia, the scales upon which my feather weighs your hearts as they tread the razor’s edge towards illumination.

I stand not against chaos but neither do I stand for order, for both express the infinite harmony of the universes.

I do not create; neither do I destroy, for I am only the neverending path that all life must travel betwixt this & that.

I am of that wordless aeon for I have existed before and will exist after. Know therefore that I am aeonless for I am in all aeons. My numbers are infinite and my words are nothing for I cannot be contained. I am everywhere and in everything, in all time; and all space and beyond them all.

Few will know me though all will know of me. Yet those that do know me are still limited in their knowledge of me. Those that accept me and know me not will know my truth. Those that know of me will know me not. For like gods, they seek to contain me, though I cannot be contained; like gods they seek to name me although I am nameless.

But know this: those that truly know me and accept me will know that at the fulcrum of all things, all opposites dissolve into a reality that just-is and with a true heart they will finally come into balance with me.”

accompanied by this picture

http://www.wildspirit.net/mediac/400_0/media/IARET.gif

hmmmm. that snake doesn't look like a "straight path" to me.

s

seamus,

thanks for posting this. as far as i'm concerned, diss him all you want. this forum is about the free exchange of ideas. there's no accident you found this.

i know i posted a bunch of stuff based on a video i'd seen years ago. i picked up a bunch of odd and ends on s. geometry over the years. i shared my personal impressions of his work. i'm not saying you're implying anything, i just want to clear the air. there. i said it. let's move on. you know i'm your bud! :)

anyway, that passage is just horseshit, imv. even if i performed the mer ka ba meditation, i certainly wouldn't sing THAT tune.

the point i maintained all along in the number 23 thread is that perhaps we shouldn't be intimidated by that garbage. the mystery schools always tried to scare away the curious. the geometry that drunvalo describes seems to be built into the fabric of the universe, from the macrocosmic to the microcosmic. i feel it's our birthright to at least be aware of these relationships so they cannot be manipulated. we can explore and investigate our own sovereign bodies, shield ourselves from untoward influence, and begin to free our limiting beliefs that we are somehow LESS than these entities, somehow powerless to hold off their predation. we are actually superior in every way that counts, we have just forgotten that we are.

i write this in the spirit of clarity, love and service. :)

father ted
02-03-2007, 04:39 PM
For those who have done his merkaba meditation, what's it like?

tru3
02-03-2007, 11:46 PM
For those who have done his merkaba meditation, what's it like?

remember how i said in the very first post in "number 23" that a little knowledge can be a dangerous thing? i'm saying it again lol :o

anyway, from what i remember the mer ka ba meditation is a series of breaths, combined with very specific imagery.

to step back, according to drunvalo, the mer ka ba is simply our "astral body", roughly speaking. in ancient, ancient times, everyone had access to it. then around the time of the destruction of atlantis, they (who's they? i don't remember exactly) ripped a hole in the fabric of space/time by creating an artificial mer ka ba. again, this is all according to drunvalo, but this artificial mer ka ba used the same kind of physics as "the philadelphia experiment." in the latter instance, people went mad, fused with solid steel, and general chaos ensued.

this is significant: because the entities who created the artificial mer ka ba had long ago turned their backs on Infinite Love, they were doomed to failure. that's why they ripped a hole in space/time. each of us has a naturally occurring one, it's just dormant right now. it can be re-activated at any time, but again, he stresses the importance of doing LOTS of emotional cleansing, lest an unaware person be consumed by identifying with unconscious beleifs and form in general. i'm pretty sure i mentioned somewhere that in the mystery schools, they spent 12 years working in the left eye of horus school, which dealt with transmuting and surmounting fear.

sidebar: since i posted that stuff in number 23, i thought it might be prudent to look at drunvalo's site today. if you're so inclined, seamus' quote above has the url, but please make sure to find and listen to the mp3 on the blue school. drunvalo's whole outlook as changed from when i was first exposed to the material. his wife, claudette, has spent 20 years learning the blue school healings. it's a really fascinating listen, imo.

http://www.worldviewz.net/grand_canyon.mp3

<sigh> i'm sorry that this is so long-winded, but fadda ted, you asked! lol btw, thanks for your share on the different interpretations of snake imagery. suddenly i am reminded of the swastika. in ancient times, it was a holy symbol; reversed, it became hitler's.

one more sidebar: it turns out that claudette melchizadek learned qabbalah at a young age, then moved on to the blue school. so i'm just saying there is a connection, causal or not, i don't know. now, i have a built in bias about qabbalah personally, so i don't know i can be objective about this. my advice is to listen to the audio and, as always, discern for yourself.

enough background. the meditation itself consists of eighteen breaths; the first half are cleansing breaths with specific hand gestures, or mudras. the mudras are supposed to activate specific meridians in the body and allow "negative" or blocked energy to leave the body (done with an intention of harmlessness) and enter the earth, where the earth converts the toxic energy back into life-sustaining energy, sort of like how trees recycle CO2 and give off oxygen.

the second set of breaths re-activates the field. initially, it has a very specific shape (a star tetrahedron, if i remember correctly) and size. when fully formed, it's about 55 feet in diameter, and kind of looks like...a flying saucer. :eek:

if you have recovered from hysterical laughter yet, then there's one more point. drunvalo has always refused to give out the visualization for the 19th and final breath to the general public. he asserts that one receives it from one's "higher self" when one is ready. no, we don't need a "maat membership card" to activate our mer ka ba. i think that's another point to consider when evaluating this information.

2 reasons for this withholding of the final breath: 1) the aforementioned emotional/unconscious blocks, and 2) once the mer ka ba fully activates, guess what: you're gone baby! your focus of consciousness will no longer be in the third dimension, but the 5th. and, there's no indication or implication that the process can be reversed (i suspect there is, but is only used by entities like reptilians): you can't go home again, so to speak. it's like "the point of no return" of an airplane speeding down the runway at takeoff. due to the physics, one has to completely commit to the takeoff!

so, all i'm sayin' is: if you really want to do this, make sure you've put your affairs in order, turned off the iron, and left milk out for the cat! :)

father ted
03-03-2007, 02:20 AM
So I take it that you've done this meditation? Are you saying people who've done this meditation haven't come down?

tru3
03-03-2007, 07:49 AM
So I take it that you've done this meditation? Are you saying people who've done this meditation haven't come down?

no, actually, what i'm simply reporting what i've read or seen. drunvalo claims when you're gone, you're gone.

now, i dug around in my closet bookbox and found a gem:

"nothing in this book is true, but it's exactly how things are", by bob frissell.

written in 1994, someone called it "the grand unified field theory of kookiness". the description i gave is based on this book.

http://www.intent.com/sg/

here are a few diagrams of some of the things i've been writing of.

enjoy.

father ted
03-03-2007, 08:52 AM
Thanks, I've been to that link before though. I'm looking for a complete a-z on sacred sacred geometry, Drunvalo's presentation almost explained it but it left me with a lot of questions. Do you have any ebooks or anything like that that goes from start to finish?

Do you think that you'ld ever try merkaba meditation just from reading instructions? Apparently that could be dangerous if you do it the wrong way, I think Drunvalo said that you could even die from it! I suppose you have to read the instructions carefully.:D

seamus
03-03-2007, 09:41 PM
Am I to understand "when you're gone, youre gone" to mean you disappear off this plane?

s

tru3
03-03-2007, 10:24 PM
hey ted,

i don't know if you looked at the link above, but i thought this was interesting:

The Golden Ratio

The golden ratio (a.k.a. phi ratio a.k.a. sacred cut a.k.a. golden mean a.k.a. divine proportion) is another fundamental measure that seems to crop up almost everywhere, including crops. (The golden ratio is about 1.618033988749894848204586834365638117720309180... ) The golden ratio is the unique ratio such that the ratio of the whole to the larger portion is the same as the ratio of the larger portion to the smaller portion. As such, it symbolically links each new generation to its ancestors, preserving the continuity of relationship as the means for retracing its lineage. (emphasis added)

lineage? bloodline? :eek:

now, i'm just wildly speculating here, but if the mer ka ba is our astral body (a spiritual flying saucer?) and our dna (the destination?) is the destination, then could sacred geometry be the map?

you have a passenger( the reptilian), riding in a vehicle (artifical mer ka ba) that wants to get somewhere (the human energy field) using specific directions (sacred geometry).

i don't know how the hell you could ever prove something like that, but there is a one-to-one correspondence.

i have absolutely no compunction about torturing the facts until they confess! lol

father ted
04-03-2007, 04:06 AM
now, i'm just wildly speculating here, but if the mer ka ba is our astral body (a spiritual flying saucer?) and our dna (the destination?) is the destination, then could sacred geometry be the map?

One of my questions regarding what you said is this:
How/where does the geometry of the dna START according to the science of sacred geometry? knowing that might answer some of your questions, because then you could see where we ae supposed to go? And how does the dna end?

Sure, you've got the fibonacci sequence, but that's just a bunch of numbers. What does the start and the end of the dna spiral look like and why?

kistef
06-04-2013, 06:44 PM
There are 18 breaths in total...the 18th you find yourself when the time is right...so it can not be dangerous see...unless you look for it on the internet before you know you are ready
The living mer ka ba is made up of 3 (exact same)spinning star tetrahedrons...lower/earth~middle/self~higher/sun...the first 6 breaths clear the electrical circuits...the next 7 work on the prana tubes/spheres...the 14th brings the prana upto the heart...the next 3 have specific phrases for specific actions (equal speed-34/21-9 10ths the speed of light)on the in breaths,also the 15th starts the tetrahedrons spinning,the 16th out breath sends out 55ft disk which is aswell as the star tetrahedrons... and the 17th out breath stabilizes the merkaba...

This meditation is for highest good only...it CAN NOT be used for negative purpose...as it only works with love...that is the main part of the meditation...you feel love for all of life right through...it is something we all know anyway....we just forgot...time to RE-MEMBER :)

peace and love and a shed load of prana ;) x