PDA

View Full Version : Police Officer On Shooting Rampage - USA

dondaz
07-10-2007, 10:15 PM
Just seen BBC news and they have just said a US police officer has gone on a rampage shooting spree and has been killed by another officer/s?

That's all I heard. Looking for what's on the net now!

At least 5 people killed so far!

dondaz
07-10-2007, 10:20 PM
A gunman has opened fire in a crowded shopping centre in the US state of Utah, killing five people, police say.

The man was cornered by police at the Trolley Square Mall in Salt Lake City and was killed. It is thought he was shot by an off-duty police officer.
Three people were critically injured and one is in a serious condition, officials said.

One shopper reported hearing "shot after shot after shot" as she and others hid during the shoot-out.
Authorities in the US said the gunman began shooting at about 1845 (0145 GMT).

The man, thought to be in his 20s and wearing a trench coat, reportedly fired randomly at passers-by, apparently using a pump-action shotgun, sending people scrambling for cover.

Witnesses said 20 shots were fired and said police eventually forced the gunman into a children's clothing store. They also reported seeing a pile of bodies.

Two of the critically injured are men, aged 16 and 50, a University Hospital spokesperson said.

'Frantic' Antique store owner Barrett Dodds, 29, said he saw a man in a trench coat exchanging fire with a police officer.

He said: "I saw the cops go in the store. I saw the shooter go down."

Shopper Barb McKeown, 60, who was in another antique shop, said two frantic women ran in and reported gunshots.

"Then we heard shot after shot after shot - loud, loud, loud," she said.
Streets outside the centre were blocked, as police swarmed around the scene.

Police searched stores for hours afterwards for shocked shoppers and employees who were still hiding.

Meanwhile, in a separate incident, at least four have people died after a shooting incident in the US city of Philadelphia on Monday.

Reports said a lone gunman opened fire on at least four people before turning the weapon on himself. At least three of those shot were killed, while a fourth was admitted to hospital.

The shooting occurred at Philadelphia's Navy Yard, a complex which has been converted to offices.
Local reports claimed the shooting happened during a board meeting for one of the businesses there.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/6356071.stm

synak
07-10-2007, 10:24 PM
Expect to see more of these events taking place as they continue to strip the populace of their guns. Once the guns are gone, people will no longer afford the notion of denial that a police state is present.

gremlin
07-10-2007, 11:03 PM
way lost the plot, not at all surprised

dondaz
07-10-2007, 11:06 PM
Expect to see more of these events taking place as they continue to strip the populace of their guns. Once the guns are gone, people will no longer afford the notion of denial that a police state is present.

Ain't that the friggin truth:eek:

Six people have been killed by a gunman who opened fire at a house party in America.

The culprit - reportedly shot dead by police after a manhunt - was a law enforcement officer. One of the victims is believed to be the gunman's ex-girlfriend.

A lock down was ordered in Crandon, Wisconsin, which has a population of 2,000, while the gunman was on the loose.

More than 100 officers from six counties were involved in the search for the killer.

A witness heard gunfire at a home containing 10 local youngsters aged between 17 and 21 at about 3am local time.

The gunman was employed by the Forest County Sheriff's Department and a part-time officer for the Crandon Police Department, it is reported.

"This has been a very tragic evening," said Forest County Supervisor Tom Vollmar. "It's affected probably every family in this community. Nobody expected anything like this. I guess nobody anywhere ever does."

Local reporter Chris Lato told Sky News that at least two of the victims were High School students.

There are varying reports on the number of those killed and injured and it is not known what sparked the bloodshed.

Crandon, which is some 225 miles north of Milwaukee, is known for logging, and fishing, hunting and snowmobiling.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/skynews/20071007/twl-killer-cop-shot-dead-after-us-shooti-3fd0ae9_2.html

eat_a_grey
08-10-2007, 01:53 AM
Can you say Mk Ultra?:confused:

whitenight639
08-10-2007, 02:43 AM

anyone got any info on police training courses or info to suggest there phycing them up to see all citizens as the enemy??

whitenight639
08-10-2007, 02:46 AM
you have to watch this.. cop shoots himself in the leg its halarious!!

Cop Shoots himself in the leg - YouTube

synak
08-10-2007, 02:47 AM
anyone got any info on police training courses or info to suggest there phycing them up to see all citizens as the enemy??

For some reason when I read that I got this image in my head of police using cardboard cut-outs of civilians as target practice. You do bring up a very good point though, I hadn't thought of that but its exactly like them to do this. I'm sure there must be some info out there regarding it. I'll look around as well.

dondaz
08-10-2007, 02:52 AM

You a mind reader? My very first thoughts were on MK-Ultra. Easily done through masonic connections and dodgy doctors:eek:

Hamalton, the guy who killed all those kids in scotland, was a mason, it was known for years he had head problems but they let him have a loads of guns.

Coppers are going on a tasar rampage right now, killing people all over the place.

dondaz
08-10-2007, 03:31 AM

Indeed:D

This gives alot of info out and personal experiences of coppers, laws and alsorts, very informative and chocablock full of 'old bill', so watch out:cool:

http://www.policespecials.com/forum/

whitenight639
08-10-2007, 06:24 AM
Indeed:D

This gives alot of info out and personal experiences of coppers, laws and alsorts, very informative and chocablock full of 'old bill', so watch out:cool:

http://www.policespecials.com/forum/

cool im reading it now!

"We are closely monitored and have individual targets to meet in terms of arrests, detections and process (things like intelligence reports, stop/searches etc). The sergeant keeps a close eye on this and isn't slow to let us know if we're lagging behind!"

:eek: never knew they had targets!

dondaz
08-10-2007, 06:14 PM
"We are closely monitored and have individual targets to meet in terms of arrests, detections and process (things like intelligence reports, stop/searches etc). The sergeant keeps a close eye on this and isn't slow to let us know if we're lagging behind!"

:eek: never knew they had targets!

I know, but their agenda is comming right out in the open now. I read that same thread. I joined it and will be posting my police vids there. Get their opinions on things.:eek: Should be interesting:rolleyes:

Obviously they are limited to what they will say, but there's loads of givaways on how they operate. :D

gremlin
08-10-2007, 06:26 PM

mk ultra? <-------GET A GRIP. now you can say hes an ego maniac, he lost the plot because of his girlfriend, now this guy really is an idiot. ALL MEMBERS CAN SLAG THIS GUY OFF TILL YOUR HEARTS CONTENDED:D

pleasuredome
08-10-2007, 06:32 PM
you have to watch this.. cop shoots himself in the leg its halarious!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am-Qdx6vky0

what a friggin idiot. he deserved that for not being capable of making a gun safe. the people in the classroom were lucky they weren't hit

mynameis
08-10-2007, 06:43 PM
These are all definitely like Malvo and Cho. If these are staged events, they are performed to take away gun rights from the United States citizen. I'm getting bad vibes off this story.

dondaz
08-10-2007, 08:55 PM
If these are staged events, they are performed to take away gun rights from the United States citizen. I'm getting bad vibes off this story.

Give up your guns and you will be fine, trust your government, they know whats best for us after all.:D

synak
08-10-2007, 09:44 PM
Lol exactly mate, what could possibly go wrong? :p

mynameis
08-10-2007, 09:47 PM
Well cops could get so stupid that this might actually happen everday, and I could live with that, as long as they aren't shooting people unreasonably.

:D

what a friggin idiot. he deserved that for not being capable of making a gun safe. the people in the classroom were lucky they weren't hit

http://www.youtube.com/v/am-Qdx6vky0

dondaz
08-10-2007, 10:35 PM
More info on that killer cop here: http://www.badcopnews.com/

Check out all the other stuff the police are doing 'in the name of the law'. Whatever happened to right and wrong? Bloody good website for police brutality:eek:

graflok
09-10-2007, 12:21 AM
Problem = cops gone berserk (with lots of media coverage, of course) :mad:
Reaction = shock, dismay and fear toward cops, "something must be done!" :eek:
Solution = local cops replaced by a National or International Police Force :(

... and one more step closer to the NWO

evilpixy
09-10-2007, 10:27 PM
Yeah, can you say MK Ultra? LoL :rolleyes:

EDIT: Just as I posted this, CNN said Peterson shot HIMSELF THREE TIMES!!!

Notes:
They mentioned a LOVE (Don't they like to ruin that word?) TRIANGLE (three imagery AGAIN).

Crandon reminds of Crowley, and also "Koran - Dawn"

I searched Koran+Dawn & got this.....

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
[113.1] Say: I seek refuge in the Lord of the dawn,
[113.2] From the evil of what He has created,
[113.3] And from the evil of the utterly dark night when it comes,
[113.4] And from the evil of those who blow on knots,
[113.5] And from the evil of the envious when he envies

Now some numerology....

Peterson fired 30 rounds.
Peterson entered a building at 201 N. Hazeldale

201 = 3
North = 3
Hazeldale
8 1 26 5 12 4 1 12 5 = 11

"By mid- to late-morning Sunday, Peterson was located at a residence in the town of Argonne."

Argonne (Sounds like Argus Panoptes (Argus "all eyes") is a giant with a hundred eyes.)

1 18 7 15 14 14 5 = 11

Crandon
3 18 1 14 4 15 14 = 6

Tyler (Also sounds/means TILE LAYER)
20 25 12 5 18 = 8

Peterson (Means "STONE")
16 5 20 5 18 19 15 14 = 4

8+4 = 12 = 3

8:30 PM = 11 Tyler leaves the group
3:00 AM = Starts shooting.
7 = Amount of people killed, including Tyler.

Homecoming
8 15 13 5 3 15 13 9 14 7 = 3

Jenny Stahl (youngest victim)
10 5 14 14 25 + 19 20 1 8 12 = 11

Jordanne Murray (Peterson's ex- girlfriend)
10 15 18 4 1 14 14 5 13 21 18 18 1 25 = 6

The lone survivor is 21.