PDA

View Full Version : How to spot a shapeshifter without them shifting

ambler1980
06-04-2010, 08:24 PM
Stewart Swerdlow mentions that shapeshifters have a "bad vibe" about them and you can probably tell by sensing it.

I've met many people in my life that I didn't like immediately purely because of their vibe, like they were "off"...the vibe was just toxic. I wonder if they were reptilians.

Anyone else experience anything like this?

lawliet
07-04-2010, 07:08 AM
So if you meet a person who hates humanity for obvious reasons and he tells you to fuck off when you try to "socialize" with him, he is a reptilian?

There are more reliable ways of telling who is a reptilian and who isn't, maybe unnatural blinking and fles moving around his mouth? I'm not sure yet, but i am sure that such thing as "vibe" or how you "feel" about somebody is not enough to mark him as reptilian.

ambler1980
07-04-2010, 07:18 AM
So if you meet a person who hates humanity for obvious reasons and he tells you to fuck off when you try to "socialize" with him, he is a reptilian?

Where did I imply that? There are bad vibes, and then there are just plain assholes. I never said everyone who has a bad attitude is a reptilian.

There are more reliable ways of telling who is a reptilian and who isn't, maybe unnatural blinking and fles moving around his mouth? I'm not sure yet, but i am sure that such thing as "vibe" or how you "feel" about somebody is not enough to mark him as reptilian.

So you're telling me, your way of detecting reptilians is more reliable than the theory I gave the example of? On what basis? You just seem to be either making a joke or guessing...if it's the former, hardy-fuckin-harrr...if it's the latter, I don't see how your guess is any more accurate than a thought out theory by someone who's apparently been around reptilians (if you believe his story of course).

I await your logical response.

theprophet
07-04-2010, 07:37 AM
Stewart Swerdlow mentions that shapeshifters have a "bad vibe" about them and you can probably tell by sensing it.

I've met many people in my life that I didn't like immediately purely because of their vibe, like they were "off"...the vibe was just toxic. I wonder if they were reptilians.

This 'bad vibe' is just your intuitions reaction to the other persons energy field, this could even be a nervous/evil human, the intuition is a powerful tool, unfortunatley im not sure if this is a way of discovering reptilians, however i hear if you project love at a suspected reptilian you'd certainly get a sour response.

Edit: Your intuition can also pick up subtle hints of thought processes and even a general gist of the other persons intent! which i have experienced myself.

jraappana
08-04-2010, 04:03 PM
This 'bad vibe' is just your intuitions reaction to the other persons energy field, this could even be a nervous/evil human, the intuition is a powerful tool, unfortunatley im not sure if this is a way of discovering reptilians, however i hear if you project love at a suspected reptilian you'd certainly get a sour response.

Edit: Your intuition can also pick up subtle hints of thought processes and even a general gist of the other persons intent! which i have experienced myself.

I once saw a girl with umbrella, it covered her eyes, but I could see her smiling at me very twisted/wicked way, like she knows something about me... It scared the hell out of me.. The air around him when she walked pass me, was very cold. I think she saw my aura or smthing, saw thru me.

(I was with a friend and she saw her smile too, she said later it was very weird moment, unusual)

Could one see the aura of reptiles?

disinformersbeafraid
08-04-2010, 06:05 PM
I once saw a girl with umbrella, it covered her eyes, but I could see her smiling at me very twisted/wicked way, like she knows something about me... It scared the hell out of me.. The air around him when she walked pass me, was very cold. I think she saw my aura or smthing, saw thru me.

(I was with a friend and she saw her smile too, she said later it was very weird moment, unusual)

Could one see the aura of reptiles?

That's because she probably read your thoughts/mind and knew what you were thinking about her or maybe something else.

jraappana
08-04-2010, 09:35 PM
That's because she probably read your thoughts/mind and knew what you were thinking about her or maybe something else.

Hmm... I thought it was a ghost. She was unreal, kinda. And at that time, I had a very nasty ghost in my home that haunted me.

rhydra
09-04-2010, 12:49 AM
Are all immigrants rapists? re all black people muggers? Jews, parasitic bankers? So why should all shapeshifters be negative and against you, If there is any truth in shapeshifters then there is probably a reason they have to keep their true identity secret, the human propensity to attack anyone, anything that looks different, Alabama in the 60s is a clear illustration of the human reaction to those who are seen as different. They could be on your side, if they exist and meant any harm you wouldn't be here now.

jraappana
09-04-2010, 02:46 AM
Are all immigrants rapists? re all black people muggers? Jews, parasitic bankers? So why should all shapeshifters be negative and against you, If there is any truth in shapeshifters then there is probably a reason they have to keep their true identity secret, the human propensity to attack anyone, anything that looks different, Alabama in the 60s is a clear illustration of the human reaction to those who are seen as different. They could be on your side, if they exist and meant any harm you wouldn't be here now.

I agree. Some people arenīt just ready for them. I have blamed every entity in this world, including myself, when I had the fear. I thought (later) that it is a efficient way of protecting, like going in a shell, not believing anything.

Not letting anything near, self-defensive attitude. Listen to anybody else, but not oneīs heart.

camreeno
09-04-2010, 07:07 AM
Well according to Icke and other people, reptilians tend to be people who are incapable of feeling empathy, and that explains why Bush launched the Iraq war without empathy. You also have people like Cecil Rhodes who set up the forced mineworking conditions for blacks in South Africa...

Basically look for people who seem to never feel sadness at all, and I guess that raises the chances of someone being a reptilian. People also say you can tell by how people move their eyes. Not the eyes themselves, but how they control their facial movements around their eyes... Such as how Hillarly Clinton seems to have wide eyes with no soul going through them, as if she can't control the muscles around her eyes to match her emotions... That's supposed to be typical among reptilians and you can also see this with Tony Blair.

michael christopher
09-04-2010, 05:56 PM

You know, when you accept the idea that anyone who gives you a "bad vibe" might be a shapeshifting demonic reptilian, you are well on your way down the path to the mental asylum.

You guys are aware that insanity is not imaginary, correct?

ambler1980
10-04-2010, 09:37 PM
You know, when you accept the idea that anyone who gives you a "bad vibe" might be a shapeshifting demonic reptilian, you are well on your way down the path to the mental asylum.

You guys are aware that insanity is not imaginary, correct?

I don't accept that idea...as I said in a previous post, I don't believe every asshole or bad vibe person is a shapeshifter. I never claimed that. But that is one possible way of detecting one. Just like there are ways to tell if someone is lying, it doesn't make you insane for suspecting it.

And that's some pretty flawed logic you have, as believing someone might be a shapeshifter is no more insane than believing they exist in the first place. Either way, to the average sheep, you are insane. Are you insane?
Of course not.

michael christopher
10-04-2010, 10:00 PM
And that's some pretty flawed logic you have, as believing someone might be a shapeshifter is no more insane than believing they exist in the first place.

Uh, that's precisely my point.

neutron flux
10-04-2010, 10:41 PM
Well according to Icke and other people, reptilians tend to be people who are incapable of feeling empathy, and that explains why Bush launched the Iraq war without empathy. You also have people like Cecil Rhodes who set up the forced mineworking conditions for blacks in South Africa...

Basically look for people who seem to never feel sadness at all, and I guess that raises the chances of someone being a reptilian.

Well, you know that precisely describes a psychopath (or at least a chief characteristic), so wouldn't it be more logical to assume that someone who displays that is a psychopath/sociopath, etc, rather than some reptilian shapeshifter?

Edit: Even a psychopath/sociopath will fake sadness, thus making any hypothesis you might have of somebody become redundant if you're not clued up. Even if such reptilians did exist, you don't think they wouldn't take the time to mimic such emotional reactions the same as a psychopath will?

I don't accept that idea...as I said in a previous post, I don't believe every asshole or bad vibe person is a shapeshifter.

So how do you differentiate between a "bad vibe" of a human with a "bad vibe" of a shapeshifter? What's the hypothesis concerning this?

wonderfullife
10-04-2010, 10:49 PM
I have noticed from my experience of reptilians is there is definatly a very bad vibe around them i have also noticed a coldness coldness in the eyes and coldness around the person.

itsallinus
11-04-2010, 12:10 AM
A poster has asked more or less the same question in another thread so I'll re-post it here:

Everything starts with you.

If you go out looking at people or trying to sense their 'vibe', you'll only find your wasting your time. Work on your chakras, stay of the flouride and try to open your third eye. Meditate, be truthful to yourself and fellow man and don't live in false love, let it mean nothing but illusions and be love. Raising your vibration will open your eyes and you will see more and more truths, all around you. When the time is right for you, when the time your higher self chose your veil to be lifted you will know one without them having to do anything.

I was kinda thrown in at the deep end but two and a half decades later and 90% improved since my full on awakening (was pretty much waking up from the word go) and I am picking up lots of new senses, being aware of energetic shifts and other peoples vibrations are almost overtaking my sense of smell. The more you stick with truth within and without the more you attract truths to your conscious 'frequency'. Know thyself and you'll find all truths.

If however you wish to persue a more material approach then I can't help you, your staring in the wrong direction. Either you'll see one by chance (as your higher self may intend) or as part of the end game scenario. I say this because just like anyone else, the reptilians or the hybrids, or anything else in the universe..they come in variety. Some may be nice and have good intentions, many are asleep and think they are human and are oblivious to their own identity or in denial. Looking for mannorism's or other characteristic traits will also be mirrored in non-reptilian/hybrid and only get you in trouble.

All truths are within, and one truth is you have to be patient. I hope this helps

anna001
11-04-2010, 03:51 AM

Basically look for people who seem to never feel sadness at all, and I guess that raises the chances of someone being a reptilian. People also say you can tell by how people move their eyes. Not the eyes themselves, but how they control their facial movements around their eyes... Such as how Hillarly Clinton seems to have wide eyes with no soul going through them, as if she can't control the muscles around her eyes to match her emotions... That's supposed to be typical among reptilians and you can also see this with Tony Blair.

Some people just act strange when they're nervous.

measle_weasel
11-04-2010, 04:00 AM

You can also be certain that a person is a shapeshifting reptilian if they lick their lips in a fashion that you find suspicious yet cannot adequately describe to others when questioned.

Or so Ive heard.

11-04-2010, 04:07 AM

The same person can give off different feelings. Suppose the person has just won the lottery; suppose the person's mother just died. Suppose you meet them when they've just gotten a promotion at work; suppose you meet them when they've just been fired.

ambler1980
11-04-2010, 05:20 AM
So how do you differentiate between a "bad vibe" of a human with a "bad vibe" of a shapeshifter? What's the hypothesis concerning this?

That's what we're here to figure out. I never said I have all the answers. The bad vibe could be a symptom, and there are many symptoms to a problem.

ambler1980
11-04-2010, 05:24 AM
The same person can give off different feelings. Suppose the person has just won the lottery; suppose the person's mother just died. Suppose you meet them when they've just gotten a promotion at work; suppose you meet them when they've just been fired.

Not sure what you're getting at. Shapeshifters are still also human like us (they just have more of the reptilian DNA). So they go through everything else a normal person goes through, including the scenarios you mentioned.

jraappana
25-04-2010, 09:31 AM
Not sure what you're getting at. Shapeshifters are still also human like us (they just have more of the reptilian DNA). So they go through everything else a normal person goes through, including the scenarios you mentioned.

Yeah, youīre absolutely right. And they (hybrids) go through a lot more shit than average human.

They can have a rough time, so please try to understand. Being a hybrid can be a pain in the arse sometimes, thatīs how I see things.

The ape world is just a prick sometimes towards them, they try so hard to make things hard.

Gorillas are nice and the apeīs, but I donīt understand that macho shit, itīs all just making babies. I wonīt be doing those ever, so I can see thru the matrix -thing more than ever. Itīs sad, but now I know I can concentrate more. Selibacy is my way at the moment.

Gorillas, u can have all the ladies if u want so, I donīt care anymore, just let me be. :)

armoured_amazon
25-04-2010, 10:57 AM

I concur! Also, demonic presence can be picked up, too. :)

guuna
25-04-2010, 11:09 AM

I've always thought that if the reptile theory is correct, surely the shapeshifters would be confined to the upper reaches of society, people of wealth or high up positions of power in banking, politics and the police, military etc.

I would not have considered that most of us in our day to day lives will bump into reptilians.

I Could be wrong though.

david chow
25-04-2010, 09:07 PM
Unsolved Mysteries-Men in Black - YouTube

Some may find this video interesting, possible shapeshifting being mentioned.