PDA

View Full Version : Carl Sagan Confirms Moon Matrix!

geolaureate8
19-03-2010, 11:06 AM
"Space Beings Have Visited Earth, USA Astronomer's Belief - Dr. Carl Sagan Astronomer at the University California recently told the American Rocket Society the earth may have been visited many times by various galactic civilizations and a base may be maintained for such visits. The hidden side of the moon, he said, would be a reasonable location. He also stated organic life may exist beneath the moons surface and previously he said life may exist on the giant Planet Jupiter." 1962

Source: http://www.adamskifoundation.com/html/GAFQuote.htm

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to verify this quote. This sounds very unlike something Sagan would say and would be interesting if the source of the quote were found.

mr stoppitall
19-03-2010, 11:10 AM
We can all speculate.
Carl Sagan didnt exactly try to profit from his.

hagbard_celine
19-03-2010, 11:35 AM
I agree that there are artifical structures on the moon; and maybe life, both native and alien, but this is a long way from saying that the moon itself is artifical and hollow.:confused:

skttrbrain
19-03-2010, 02:07 PM
He also said that about Phobos as well, along with another Russian scientist. Don't remember his name... So yes. I could definitely see him saying that. Read some of his books. He was open to a lot of ideas that are possible, but only as long as he had made good use of the 'baloney detection kit' he wrote so much about. Everyone should have one lol.

Also hearing him talk about the reptilian traits in humans, makes you think he was trying to say something on a different level. Just my opinion..

fekdemasons
19-03-2010, 02:15 PM
I agree that there are artifical structures on the moon; and maybe life, both native and alien, but this is a long way from saying that the moon itself is artifical and hollow.:confused:

How do you explain the clangers then ???:cool:

21_12_2012
19-03-2010, 02:21 PM

Good point...and what about the SOUP DRAGON....!?

see...symbology all the way...!

The Clangers: The (Not So) Marvelous Bag - YouTube

marpat
19-03-2010, 02:44 PM
"Space Beings Have Visited Earth, USA Astronomer's Belief - Dr. Carl Sagan Astronomer at the University California recently told the American Rocket Society the earth may have been visited many times by various galactic civilizations and a base may be maintained for such visits. The hidden side of the moon, he said, would be a reasonable location. He also stated organic life may exist beneath the moons surface and previously he said life may exist on the giant Planet Jupiter." 1962

Source: http://www.adamskifoundation.com/html/GAFQuote.htm

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to verify this quote. This sounds very unlike something Sagan would say and would be interesting if the source of the quote were found.

Hardly a confirmation if it is not verified

hadabusa
19-03-2010, 04:47 PM
Hardly a confirmation if it is not verified

dont matter.

its all about sensationalist thread titles.

:)

guuna
19-03-2010, 11:01 PM

Yes. the well known theosophist writer H.G. Wells also hinted pretty strongly at this in his novel First Men In the Moon.

P.s. I have been trying really hard to embed some scenes from the movie FIRST MEN IN THE MOON to support this, it is serialized on youtube. sadly my skills at embedding are rubbish.
If someone could help embed the relevant scenes that would be great.:p

marpat
19-03-2010, 11:07 PM
He also said that about Phobos as well, along with another Russian scientist. Don't remember his name... So yes. I could definitely see him saying that. Read some of his books. He was open to a lot of ideas that are possible, but only as long as he had made good use of the 'baloney detection kit' he wrote so much about. Everyone should have one lol.

Also hearing him talk about the reptilian traits in humans, makes you think he was trying to say something on a different level. Just my opinion..

Why do a lot of these theories rely on the authority of Russian scientists?

marpat
19-03-2010, 11:09 PM
Yes. the well known theosophist writer H.G. Wells also hinted pretty strongly at this in his novel First Men In the Moon.

P.s. I have been trying really hard to embed some scenes from the movie FIRST MEN IN THE MOON to support this, it is serialized on youtube. sadly my skills at embedding are rubbish.

I have a book to get through called Life on other Planets by Dr Douglas Baker. There is a section about the moon in it. I will have to see what that says.

griffinman
19-03-2010, 11:14 PM
He also said that about Phobos as well,
I remember that...
I think he said, something like we live in a homoPhobos society...

One for gay rights ol' Sagan.

cluas
20-03-2010, 09:56 AM

First Men in the Moon Movie 1964 Part 1 - YouTube part 1

kingkong
21-03-2010, 09:21 PM
Sagan just suggested the moon would make a good base. Nowhere did he say the moon IS the base, which is what David Icke is saying.

i_am
21-03-2010, 09:27 PM

Just copy the URL from youtube and paste into the body of your post. the media wrap is done automatically :)

hagbard_celine
12-04-2010, 11:20 AM

Ah, Fek, you just brought back happy memories.:):D

12-04-2010, 11:58 AM
Billions and billions and billions.

- Carl Sagan