PDA

View Full Version : What should we do?

nirvana
14-03-2010, 09:23 AM
Ok what should we be doing?

In a few years etc we are to have financial collapse. We are going to have codex alimentairius taking away our herbs and vitamins etc.

We are going to be living more in a police state. Less freedoms.

How will we survive all this?

Regarding the moon space craft. Will this help you on your journey in anyway? Putting into your believe system that we are trapped by the moon matrix. Maybe a defence by tptb to stop us reaching our full awakend consciousness .
Also believing in the moon matrix maybe a way to steal souls etc.

That it is not really the fault of the elite or bankers etc . It is because of the moon. It kind of lets politicians etc of the hook.

If all matter is just energy and has no solid foundation ,What we believe in will start to manifest.
Meaning we may have a choice wether we want to manifest the moon space craft into our reality.

Careful what you put your faith and belief into it may just come true.:)

I am not asking you to believe me .I am just sharing information.

nicolaj
15-03-2010, 09:40 AM
That it is not really the fault of the elite or bankers etc . It is because of the moon. It kind of lets politicians etc of the hook.

Not just the banks, politians etc but the whole human race, how can people be accountable for their own actions if the "moon people" are making them do it!

maybe the moon people made DI write this book.

decode reality
15-03-2010, 02:21 PM
Well, I can only agree. I choose not to focus on electromagnetic waves, entities and the like 'controlling' me. I know that I haven't given it any thought in the past few days since the thread about David's new book has been raging.

thomasj
19-03-2010, 08:56 AM

explain please :)

mr stoppitall
19-03-2010, 09:03 AM
If you change yourself to be a better being you will not have to manifestate anything, the change will be automatic from the very core of your existance.

It is the first domino that needs to fall.

21_12_2012
19-03-2010, 10:12 AM
NIRVANA

Mate, without wanting to appear to be condescending, your post seems to be quite 'ego and fear-based'

To some extent it is understandable that the world situation will allow people to let fear and hopelessness register in their brains, but this is ego-based and does not help any situation.

We shouldn't even be asking this, we should be following our hearts/our intuition, and not allowing ego-based fears to register, this is what the elite want, confusion, fear and hopelessness.

In a few years etc we are to have financial collapse. We are going to have codex alimentairius taking away our herbs and vitamins etc.

We are going to be living more in a police state. Less freedoms.

How will we survive all this?

We cannot read the future, most of this may not even happen. It might be delayed. It might happen fast. It might happen tomorrow.

But will it kill us ? No. Energy cannot be destroyed. The ego, however, will always tell us otherwise, and attempt to tell us how to feel.

Regarding the moon space craft. Will this help you on your journey in anyway? Putting into your believe system that we are trapped by the moon matrix. Maybe a defence by tptb to stop us reaching our full awakend consciousness .
Also believing in the moon matrix maybe a way to steal souls etc.

Again, this is quite irrational. If the moon information is correct, then why would knowing about it not help us on our journey ?

Did finding out about the illuminati not help you on your journey ? Or finding out about how our food, water, medicines, air, education system etc etc has been used against us not help you on your journey ?

Knowledge is power, as we all know.

Even if we found out for a 100% fact that the moon information is true, and we are living in a moon-based matrix controlled from the moon, how could that put us in a worse position than not knowing ? Surely awareness is better than ignorance. Surely thousands of aware people could positively affect a situation that is designed to have negative effects. Look at chemtrails for example, and cloudbusters/orgonite.

People are always good at coming up with solutions to problems, eventually, so surely it is better having everything out in the open for people to consider and eventually change/help/solve a potentially negative situation.

It's no-ones fault, it's all just parts of the puzzle coming together. The big picture. It doesn't mean people have to shift blame from one place to another. The solutions are within us, within our collective selves, not 'out there' in the illusion.

If all matter is just energy and has no solid foundation ,What we believe in will start to manifest.
Meaning we may have a choice wether we want to manifest the moon space craft into our reality.

You could say this about any part of 'the big picture'

Would not knowing about fluoride and its dangers in our water, make it any less harmful ? It's there, whether we know about it or not. Knowing and acting is what having power is all about.

Careful what you put your faith and belief into it may just come true.:)

I am not asking you to believe me .I am just sharing information.

So, what if we all found out that the moon info was fact (somehow or other) and we all put our faith/belief and knowing that it can not and will not affect us any more except in a positive way ?
Doesn't that sound like a better way to view things, instead of ego-based fear and confusion ?

mr stoppitall
19-03-2010, 12:16 PM
This song pretty much sums up the course of action we should all take if we are serious about making a change.

I hope it resonates with some of you. :)

Enigma - Return To Innocence

Love - Devotion
Feeling - Emotion
Don't be afraid to be weak
Don't be too proud to be strong
Just look into your heart, my friend
That will be the return to yourself
The return to innocence.
(The return to innocence)
And if you want, then start to laugh
If you must, then start to cry
Be yourself, don't hide
Just believe in destiny.
Don't care what people say
Just follow your own way
Don't give up, and use the chance
To return to innocence.
That's not the beginning of the end
That's the return to yourself
The return to innocence.

Enigma ~~ Return to Innocence ~~ - YouTube

clearlyenlight
19-03-2010, 05:18 PM
Guys don't be deceived the NWO will began during this decade it is in the numerology (http://adventofdeception.com/occult-numerology-2012), 9-11 activated the preparation stage for the NWO and 2012 is the activation key for its beginning.

We one thing not to do is join the deceptive patriot (http://adventofdeception.com/devious-patriot-movement-illuminati)movement.

Basically it will down to inner faith, but that can be difficult for the majority.

My thoughts at least.

_tzupidity
19-03-2010, 11:51 PM

We should be laughing. It is the only answer. =]

nirvana
21-03-2010, 09:09 PM
We should be laughing. It is the only answer. =]

You may be right:D

Sometimes as human beings we can get lost in the interlect,when the answer is starring us in the face:D

blackster
25-03-2010, 11:51 AM
This song pretty much sums up the course of action we should all take if we are serious about making a change.

I hope it resonates with some of you. :)

Enigma - Return To Innocence

Love - Devotion
Feeling - Emotion
Don't be afraid to be weak
Don't be too proud to be strong
Just look into your heart, my friend
That will be the return to yourself
The return to innocence.
(The return to innocence)
And if you want, then start to laugh
If you must, then start to cry
Be yourself, don't hide
Just believe in destiny.
Don't care what people say
Just follow your own way
Don't give up, and use the chance
To return to innocence.
That's not the beginning of the end
That's the return to yourself
The return to innocence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_ALElMLpRA

Totally amazing song :D

I just found out the Ai yo ai yai yaii bits are from a Taiwanese man and were used without his permission, i always thought they were native American chants. Never the less this song is absolutely beautiful and if you listen to it with your eyes closed you can picture the most amazing scenes in you mind ;)

Anyone know any other music with the type of chanting and music like this, i know enya & enigma but are there anymore :D

Oh here is the original song where the chants were stolen from, its also very beautiful -

DIFANG - ELDERS DRINKING SONG - YouTube

Its amazing the similarities between indigenous tribes around the world, this is a Taiwanese tribe apparently and the similarities are uncanny between the native tribes of the Americas -

Aboriginals in Taiwan singing a song - YouTube