PDA

View Full Version : Forgotten In Time:TheAncient Solfeggio Frequencies

real6
11-03-2010, 08:56 PM
Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies

http://www.redicecreations.com/specialreports/2006/01jan/solfeggio.html

http://www.lightwithin.com/SomaEnergetics/2About_Solfeggio.htm

What Are The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies?

These original sound frequencies were apparently used in Ancient Gregorian Chants, such as the great hymn to St. John the Baptist, along with others that church authorities say were lost centuries ago. The chants and their special tones were believed to impart tremendous spiritual blessings when sung in harmony during religious masses. These powerful frequencies were rediscovered by Dr. Joseph Puleo as described in the book Healing Codes for the Biological Apocalypse by Dr. Leonard Horowitz. I give honor to both of these gentleman for the part they�ve played in helping return these lost frequencies back to humanity.

The Six Solfeggio Frequencies include:

UT � 396 Hz � Liberating Guilt and Fear
RE � 417 Hz � Undoing Situations and Facilitating Change
MI � 528 Hz � Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair)
FA � 639 Hz � Connecting/Relationships
SOL � 741 Hz � Awakening Intuition
LA � 852 Hz � Returning to Spiritual Order

For example, the third note, frequency 528, relates to the note MI on the scale and derives from the phrase "MI-ra gestorum" in Latin meaning "miracle." Stunningly, this is the exact frequency used by genetic biochemists to repair broken DNA � the genetic blueprint upon which life is based!

A Little History

At the turn of the century the awareness of DNA entered the collective consciousness of the world. We have incarnated into this human experience as divine beings with a blueprint, a set of instructions. We know that a very small percentage (3%) of those instructions make up our physiology.

Carl Sagan writes that most of our genetic information (about 97%) is unused DNA. He refers to this as "genetic gibberish." Is it possible that most of who we are still lies dormant as our human potential?

In the old paradigm of religion, "potential" remained a mystery to the human mind, therefore we coined a mystical term called "SPIRIT." "Spirit" was something that was detached from who we were, something we didn�t have and could only be gained through the systems of most religions.

The old paradigm and its premise stated that we began as biology in the womb of our mothers. Telliard deChardin tells us that we are not a human being trying to attain a spiritual experience, but, rather, we are spiritual beings having a human experience. This shift in perception causes a tremendous difference in the way we perceive ourselves in this third/fourth time-space continuum.

Being a student of "A Course In Miracles" in the late 80�s, I was faced with a dichotomy in the idea that we are not a body. I never understood this statement fully until I read a quotation by Albert Einstein which stated: "Concerning matter, we have been all wrong. What we have called matter is energy, whose vibration has been so lowered as to be perceptible to the senses. There is no matter." I believe what is being stated is that at the deepest level we are not separate, as a body, as a spirit, as a soul � we are just energy-beings. This is the level of consciousness being opened to us from which a new paradigm is emerging for the purpose of healing all separation. The popular term, "The Divine, is in me"- makes "me" separate from the Divine. May I suggest a shift in the saying to: "The Divine, AS me" to remove the separation.

As we move from genetics and concepts like Soul, "Soul Mates" and "Soul work," we move beyond physical diagnosis, into a new field of quantum physics. In this new field, where consciousness is seen as a unified field where everything is everything else, (T.O.E. Theory - The Theory of Everything) �there are no boundaries. There is no "this" or "that;" no you or me. It is a pure field of awareness � consciousness. I solved the dichotomy about "we are not our body" by changing my perception of genetics to energetics - realizing that we are not meant to ignore our physiology, but recognize the body as energy, vibrating at a very dense frequency.

Repairing DNA

I was first introduced to DNA in 1988 when I was going through a transitional period, during which I felt that I had come to the end of everything that I believed. A tape was given to me of a gentleman speaking in an accent, (which I thought at the time, was rather boring), and I didn�t understand what he was talking about. Then all of a sudden, as I was ready to turn it off, he said: "Quantum physics has found that there is no empty space in the human cell, but it is a teeming, electric-magnetic field of possibility or potential." That�s all he said! But whatever frequency was contained in those words, RESONATED something inside the CORE of my BEING � and I had a KNOWING in me that the NOTHING I thought I was looking at was the EVERYTHING. Much like in Zen, and the idea of becoming "as an empty bowl." Eastern Religions (including the Bible) refer to it as the VOID � The Nothing that is EVERYTHING � The Womb of Creation. I knew that I was experiencing a re-birth! The person on that tape was Dr. Deepak Chopra.

I had never heard of Deepak Chopra in 1988, as he was just coming on the scene about that time. I credit him for a very important transition in my life, just from the statement he made on that tape. Today, in retrospect, I would call my response to that statement a "cellular memory experience." We know that intelligence is stored within the cells of the body, and when the right resonance comes and releases that information to become inherent information or inherent KNOWLEDGE � that comes from the true Self. That is why so many of us seem to jump form one stimuli to another looking for what will resonate in us.

The work being done today with energy at the cellular level really excites me, since I had been very interested in DNA before it became a household word. In fact, I think it took me two years just to learn how to pronounce it (deoxyribonucleic acid did not roll off my tongue quickly). But, I was determined to understand this tremendously powerful energetic blueprint for life, as we know it, at the cellular level on this planet. DNA became a part of the collective consciousness when CNN produced a special on the Genome Project in 2000.

As I pursued my passion for the study of DNA, I attended a workshop by Dr. Robert Girard from California on DNA Activation. His work focused on using certain sounds and frequencies to activate DNA and I started doing DNA Activation workshops. Through those workshops, an article was given to me that reported how biochemists are using the frequency 528Hz to repair human DNA. The article stated that it was a "C." When I read that I thought, "All I would need to do is go to a piano or other instrument and play a "C" and then, in the DNA workshops we would be able to repair DNA."

Well, it wasn�t that simple, because I discovered that the regular "C" that we all know of in this culture (which is from the diatonic scale of do, re, mi, fa, so, la, ti, do) was not the 528 Hz frequency "C", as described in the article. Instead, I discovered that a regular "C" vibrates to a frequency of only 512 Hz, and that the "C" of 528 Hz used in DNA repair had been a part of an ancient scale called the Solfeggio Scale. Moreover, the difference in the scales existed because of different tuning methods that were utilized in ancient times, vs. those in general use today. Later, we will explore that difference between how we create music today vs. how we used to create it, and how that simple change has made all of the difference in the world.

How I found out about the Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies

I found this ancient scale to be part of a 6-tone scale sequence of electro-magnetic frequencies called the Original Solfeggio Scale through the book "The Healing Codes of Biological Apocalypse" by Dr. Leonard Horowitz. These particular frequencies were rediscovered by Dr. Joseph Puleo, who received them in a wonderful experience that some would suggest was mystical. These frequencies are not something new, but they are something very old.

I shared the information about these frequencies with a musician friend who had a studio in her home. After reviewing the information, she decided that she would like to experiment with these frequencies in the form of meditation music. She was also in touch with Jonathan Goldman (author of the book, "Healing Sounds") and he knew of these frequencies, and was using them in some of his music such as "The Lost Chord" CD. Aryiana requested that he have the tuning forks made for her to research the frequencies. I asked if she could also have a set made for me.

After I received the tuning forks and began talking about them around the country, I noticed that people were resonating with the information about these powerful frequencies. It felt as though something was going on in a much larger picture. We were connecting energetically to this information, and yet I didn�t know what I was going to do with the tuning forks. Then people began to ask if I could use the tuning forks on them. From those experiences, and with information I had gathered, a method and technique began to develop. I called the technique SomaEnergetics TM, which is designed to utilize the optimum energy of the Solfeggio frequencies using tuning forks. Soma, meaning "body" in the Greek, combines the wholistic idea of the body as an energy field - SomaEnergetics TM.

When starting these first tunings, the main frequency that I knew the most about was 528 Hz � that biochemists are using for DNA repair. I realized that the right side of the body is controlled by the left-brain, and the left side by the right brain and that these correspond with our inner male and female energies. As I took the fork down each side of the body, I could get in touch with the dominate ancestral DNA that comes thru the Mother�s side or Father�s side of the chromosomes. I would many times get a tremendous imbalance in the sound between the two sides. The purpose of energy work, as many of you know, is to attain balance. For example, if everything is in balance, such as the ph level, the physical body can heal more naturally. It�s the same way in our energy bodies. If we can find that energy balance, that equilibrium, where everything aligns or everything comes into synchronization into the rhythm of the dance of life � then healing becomes the natural state. It�s nothing supernatural, or miraculous. I think a lot of spiritual texts have referred to this idea when they describe, "going home to heaven." Heaven, to me, is the complete synchronization with higher frequencies and vibrations of creation being totally entrained. In other words, being in a state of at-one-ment.

When I would continue to do the technique, the sound would begin to even out between the male and female sides of the body, and the client would indicate they were "feeling" a shift. As that would occur, I was totally amazed, and asked myself, "What is happening here?" Although I�ve been a speaker of spiritual things for over 40 years, I can�t tell you that I�ve been the most intuitive person in the world. All of a sudden I started having certain feelings about what to do with the forks. I found that at some point in working with the client, I stopped "doing" the tuning forks (being the initiator of the technique), and they started "doing me" � seeming to direct the movement of the Forks! After hundreds of tunings and positive testimonies, I have learned to trust the Ancient Solfeggio Scale frequencies in the form of Tuning Forks as a legitimate modality.

Energy and Relationship

Everything is relationship. I remember Dr. Fred Wolf, who is a physicist stating on a tape "Everything is consciousness." He further noted, "When you are observing an object, on some level the object is observing you." As I listened to that statement, I thought it was strange. I then realized that because something doesn�t have a human consciousness, as I do, that doesn�t mean it doesn�t have it�s own consciousness. Apparently, observing something changes it on some level � that the observer, and the observed are one.

I treat the Solfeggio tuning forks as a conscious "entity." They are energy, they�re vibration, they�re frequency � the client is vibration, frequency and energy � I am vibration, frequency and energy. All of that coming together begins to produce a synergetic experience that takes place on many levels. The energy bodies that we focus on using the Solfeggio Frequencies are the physical, the etheric, the mental/emotional, and the astral.

Sound, Vibration and Form

For more than 200 years, researchers have been validating the connections of Sound and Vibrations on physical form. The first to make that connection was German scientist Ernst Chladni, who, in 1787, detailed his research in his book "Discoveries Concerning the Theory of Music." In that pioneering work, he explained ways to make sound waves generate visible structures. He detailed how a violin bow, drawn at a right angle across a flat plate covered with sand, produces patterns and shapes. Today, those patterns and shapes are called Chaldni figures. (Coincidentally, Chaldni died in 1829, the same year as Beethoven. Mozart, a Free Mason, heavily influenced Beethoven about the mathematics of music, and likely influenced Chaldni as well).1

In 1815, Mathematician Nathaniel Bowditch followed up on Chaldi�s discoveries. He concluded that the conditions for these designs to arise were because the frequencies, or oscillations per second, were in whole number ratios to each other�such as 1:1, 1:2, 1:3 and so on.2

The study of wave phenomena, the ability of sound to organize and repattern matter, is called Cymatics. According to John Beaulieu, in Music and Sound in the Healing Arts, "Form is the more elusive component of sound. Sound-forms can be seen by subjecting mediums such as sand, water, or clay to a continuous sound vibration." The following pictures taken by Dr. Hans Jenny are sound-forms. They were obtained by placing various mediums on a steel plate with a crystal sound oscillator attached to the bottom. The Oscillator creates a pulse, which vibrates the steel plate. The forms on the plate are examples of sound organizing matter." Jenny also "noticed that when the vowels of ancient languages like Hebrew and Sanskrit were pronounced, the sand took the shape of the written symbols for those vowels. "Modern languages, including English, failed to generate those patterns."

"Space is not empty. It is full, a plenum as opposed to a vacuum, and is the ground for the existence of everything, including ourselves. The universe is not separate from this cosmic sea of energy." David Bohm

Jenny concluded that were examples of cymatic elements everywhere�"vibrations, oscillations, pulses, wave motions, pendulum motions, rhythmic courses of events, serial sequences, and their effects and actions"�and they effected everything including biological evolution. The evidence convincingly demonstrated that all natural phenomena were ultimately dependent on, if not entirely determined by the frequencies of vibration. He argued that physical healing could be aided or hindered by tones. Different frequencies influenced genes, cells, and various structures in the body, he claimed.

Vibration of Music of the Spheres: "Every cell pulsates, reflects and interacts with acoustic oscillations of the medium. Even the earth and sun vibrate in unison based on a main rhythm of 160 minutes. Each musical note is therefore united to non-audible notes of higher octaves, and each symphony to other symphonies that we do not hear, and although they make our cells oscillate and possibly resonate. Even DNA has it�s own melody. The musical nature of nuclear matter from atoms to galaxies is now recognized by official science."3 In " Molecules of Emotion," by Candice Pert, Ph.D., she writes, "� basically, receptors function as scanners (sensing molecules, on a cellular level). They cluster in cellular membranes, waiting for the right ligand (much smaller molecules than receptors), to come dancing along (diffusing) through the fluid surrounding each cell, and mount them � binding with them and (tickling ) them to turn them on and get them motivated to vibrate a message into the cell. Binding of the ligand to the receptor is likened to two voices, striking the same note and producing a vibration that rings a doorbell to open the doorway to the cell."

Poet Cathie Guzetta summarized this science best when she wrote:

"The forms of snowflakes and faces of flowers may take on their shape because they are responding to some sound in nature. Likewise, it is possible that crystals, plants, and human beings may be, in some way, music that has taken on visible form."

How Did The Solfeggio Frequencies Get Lost?

I discovered that these powerful frequencies had been given to the church many years ago for a very spiritual purpose. This was back when the church was a wonderful place for the people in the villages to gather together. The church served as a social, political, and spiritual place. People came to Mass, which at that time, was done in Latin (until Vatican II came along). When people sing in Latin or musical tones, it is very powerful, because it gets through all of the limited thought forms, and into deeper levels of the subconscious � accessing insights beyond belief systems.

As described above by Dr. Candice Pert, PhD, energy and vibration go all the way to the molecular level. She states that we have 70 different receptors on the molecules and when vibration and frequency reaches that far they begin to vibrate. Moreover, she observed, "as they begin to vibrate they sort of touch each other, and tickle each other, and they play and mount each other." It�s this whole energetic dance ritual, at the cellular level, that opens the chromosomes and exposes the DNA to the frequencies. When we do toning, drumming, chanting, or tuning forks � it can be a way to direct energy for transformational purposes.

Vibration and sound can be used, like most things, either with positive intention or negative intention. Used negatively, it�s nothing more than control and manipulation. Most of the world has been built upon control and manipulation by the way we communicate thru language. A lot of different texts, such as the Bible, talk about the importance of just making Sound�whether it�s chants, drumming, or speaking in tongues (such as the charismatic fundamentalists do), they are just different ways that people are accessing deeper levels of themselves. I suggest to you that the Solfeggio Tuning Forks are an even purer ways of doing that with positive intention.

When Dr. Joseph Puleo was researching the tones, he was directed to a Monsignor at a university in Spokane WA, who was head of the mediaeval department. Following a 20 minute conversation, the

"Can you decipher Mediaeval Latin?�
�Absolutely!�
�And you know the musical scale and everything?�
�Absolutely!�
�Well then, could you tell me what �UT - queant laxis� means?�
After a brief pause, the Monsignor quipped, �It�s none of your business�
Then he hung up."1

Additionally, as Dr. Puleo researched the tones further, he came across a book on Gregorian chants by Professor Emeritus Willi Apel who "argued that the chants being used today were totally incorrect, and undermined the spirit of the Catholic faith."1 Moreover, Professor Apel reported that "one-hundred fifty-two chants were apparently missing. The Catholic Church presumably "lost" these original chants. The chants were based on the ancient original scale of six musical notes called the Solfeggio."1 Trust me, nothing is lost, it�s just neatly put away; however, they cannot hide from the masses what is energetically placed within the Soul.

According to Professor Willi Apel,1 "The orgin of what is now called Solfeggio...arose from a Mediaeval hymn to John the Baptist which has this peculiarity that the first six lines of the music commenced respectively on the first six successive notes of the scale, and thus the first syllable of each line was sung to a note one degree higher that the first syllable of the line that preceded it. By degrees these syllables became associated and identified with their respective notes and as each syllable ended in a vowel, they were found to be peculiatly adapted for vocal use. Hence "Ut" was artificially replaced by "Do." Guido of Arezzo was the first to adopt them in the 11th century, and Le Marie, a French musician of the 17th century added "Si" for the seventh note of the scale, in order to complete the series."

Further research states that, "Pope Johannes later became a saint - Saint Iohannes - and then the scale was changed. The seventh note "Si" was added from his name. "Si" later became "Ti." These changes significantly altered the frequencies sung by the masses. The alterations also weakened the spiritual impact of the Church�s hymns. Because the music held mathmatic resonance, frequencies capable of spiritually inspiring mankind to be more "Godlike," the changes affected alterations in conceptual thought as well, further distancing humanity from God." In other words, whenever you sing a Psalm, it is music to the ears. But it was originally intended to be music for the soul as well or the "secret ear." Thus by changing the notes, high matrices of thought and to a great extent well being, was squelched. Now it is time to recover these missing notes."1

I�d heard of do, re, me, fa, so, la, ti, do. I particularly responded to it whenever I hear that song by Julie Andrews from "The Sound of Music." I literally have a "brain cell firing" as it is engraved into my brain, and I see her coming over the mountain in the movie. I didn�t realize this was actually a second, modified scale. The original Solfeggio scale was actually: UT, RE, MI, FA, SO, LA.

Looking at the definitions of each of the original syllables, using hidden entries from Webster�s Dictionary and the Original Greek Apocrypha, I have determined that these original frequencies can be used for: Turning grief to joy, helping the person connect with their Source to bring forth miracles, DNA repair, connecting with spiritual family, solving situations & becoming more intuitive, and, finally, returning to spiritual order.2 Through music these tones can assist all the channels in staying open and keep the life force (the Chi) literally flowing thru the Chakra System quite freely. Is this is what the six electro-magnetic frequencies were to accomplish that were put into "lost" hymns and Gregorian chants?

I think we are living in a tremendously wonderful time, and rather than seeing the glass as "half empty," I see it as "half full." Rather than accepting "CNN�s perspective" of the world view, it�s about finding perspective thru the vision of your own heart. It is about change and transformation of mankind to the next level of evolution. We, as Spiritual Light Workers, have made ourselves accessible at this time, by Divine Appointment, to be here to help those in humanity who choose (it�s all based upon irrevocable choice) to stay, or to go. Those who have chosen to stay will come into our lives, and we have already agreed to assist them.

It�s all about assisting other people. It�s not to be their "Healer," but to assist them in knowing who they are and connecting with their true Source. It is about providing an atmosphere of non-judgement, a Sacred Space, for the purpose of healing themselves. We should be continuously teaching while assisting people. The old paradigm teaches us to keep the information among the professionals. The new paradigm is to share the information, and empower the client. Everyone you work with�whether it�s Reiki, Massage, Tuning Forks or other modalities you are using, you should feel that you�ve empowered that person, so they can extend this information to someone else. Healing has become about our evolution by reconnecting our additional strands of DNA. Healing is also about assisting the person in restoring themselves to a state of "Spiritual Wholeness."

1 "Healing Codes for the Biological Apocalypse" by Dr. Leonard Horowitz, p. 345-6
2 Ibid.
3 From "Man�s Cosmic Game" by Guiliana Conforto

The 3, 6, and 9

As we look at the six original Solfeggio frequencies, using the Pythagorean method, we find the base or root vibrational numbers are 3,6, & 9. Nicola Tesla tells us, and I quote: "If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe."

John Keely, an expert in electromagnetic technologies, wrote that the vibrations of "thirds, sixths, and ninths, were extraordinarily powerful." In fact, he proved the "vibratory antagonistic thirds was thousands of times more forceful in separating hydrogen from oxygen in water than heat." In his "Formula of Aqueous Disintegration" he wrote that, "molecular dissociation or disintegration of both simple and compound elements, whether gaseous or solid, a stream of vibratory antagonistic thirds, sixths, or ninths, on their chord mass will compel progressive subdivisions. In the disintegration of water the instrument is set on thirds, sixths, and ninths, to get the best effects."

In the book of Genesis it states that there are six days of creation. Yet many talk about the creation week � or seven days, and the Christian Bible views the number seven as the number of completeness. Why Seven? It is due to the influence of the Near Eastern culture at the time in which Jesus lived, when it was believed that there were only seven planets.

When wrestling with adding a 7th number, I was mystically drawn to an article in Discover Magazine. In his newest book, Just Six Numbers, Rees argues that six numbers underlie the fundamental physical properties of the universe, and that each is the precise value needed to permit life to flourish. In laying out this premise, he joins a long, intellectually daring line of cosmologists and astrophysicists (not to mention philosophers, theologians, and logicians) stretching all the way back to Galileo, who presume to ask: Why are we here? As Rees puts it, "These six numbers constitute a recipe for the universe." He adds that if any one of the numbers were different "even to the tiniest degree, there would be no stars, no complex elements, no life." (From Discovery Magazine). As some authors have speculated, could these tones have played a role in the miraculous shattering of Jericho�s great wall in six days before falling on the seventh day? Some scientists are now stating that if we have been created, we most likely would have been sung into existence. Is it possible that the six days of creation mentioned in Genesis represent six fundamental frequencies that underlie the universe? Religious scholars believe both events occurred as a result of sounds being spoken or played.

Other scientists, including the geniuses Nikola Tesla, Raymond Rife, as well as Mozart, Haydn, Beethoven, and Chladni, all must have known about, and used the concept of, the inherent power of threes, sixes, and nines. So we are dealing with three powerful numbers: 3-6-9. Everyone of the six Solfeggio Tuning Forks all add up, individually to the Pythagorean scheme of 3-6-9. In fact, because there are two sets of 3-6-9 (anagrams) in the solfeggio, they are even more powerful as these combinations serve as "portals" to other dimensions!

Just Intonation � 12 Tone Equal Temperament

As I observed earlier, another reason these Ancient Solfeggio frequencies became "lost" was because of the change in tuning practices throughout history. The standard tuning method for the past 200 years is quite different from the tuning practices dating from antiquity through about the 16th century A.D. These ancient tuning practices used a system of tuning known as Just Intonation. The tuning practice adopted for western cultures during the 16th, 17th, and 18th centuries, and used today, is known as Twelve-Tone Equal Temperament. The explanation of the fundamentals of these tuning systems is far too complex for this agenda, but the following quote from a book written by David B. Doty, titled The Just Intonation Primer, should give an idea of the confinement that music has been relegated to. "Essentially, music has been placed in a box of limitations"� as the result of the rigidity imposed by the Twelve-Tone Equal Temperament tuning standards in use today.

"Although it is difficult to describe the special qualities of Just (Intonation) intervals to those who have never heard them, words such as clarity, purity, smoothness, and stability come readily to mind. The supposedly consonant intervals and chords of (12-Tone) Equal Temperament, which deviate from simple rations to varying degrees, sound rough, restless, or muddy in comparison."

Just Intonation can be found in many of the great Fathers of Classical Music � Beethoven and Hyden, just to name a few. They did not use this 12-tone temperament and I think that is why we have a richer experience when we hear music that was composed several hundred years ago. Classical Music based on Just Intonation gives us a different rapport with time and space and brings us into our higher chakras.

Native American chanting is many times based on Just Intonation. The chanting seems to sound monotone, but we are finding out that within the monotone sound is multi-dimensional harmonics.

How these different types of tones affect our health

Consequently, since all music in our contemporary world (from commercials, to modern hymns and symphonies) has been composed utilizing the 12-Tone Equal Temperament Scale, they all have vibrational limits. As a result, vibrational frequency of the tones of modern music can create situations such as "boxed-in thinking," stuffed and suppressed emotions; and fear-based " lack" consciousness�all of which then tend to manifest into physical symptoms of "dis-ease."

This is in contrast to music created from the Ancient Solfeggio Scale, which stimulates the vibration of expanded creativity, easier problem solving and holistic health.

Again, it should be noted that although there are contemporary notes that approximate the Solfeggio tones, they are not the same frequencies as the ancient tones. Example: The Solfeggio tone, Mi. vibrates to 528 Hz. The closest, comparable, contemporary tone is C, above Middle C, which vibrates at 512 Hz. Our research indicates that the vibrational frequencies contained in the Solfeggio tones hold these original healing potentials.

1 - Professor Apel�s and Dr. Puleo�s remarks as reported in "Healing Codes for the Biological Apocalypse" by Dr. Leonard Horowitz. Pages 58-61
2- Hidden Entry Meanings from the book, "Healing Codes for the Biological Apocalypse" by Dr. Leonard Horowitz. Pgs. 166-67
Transformational Tuning Forks and CD's based on the ancient Solfeggio Frequencies.

Download Printable version of the full booklet: Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Scale (.pdf 233kb)

Other Resources:
# John Beaulieu, "Music and Sound in the Healing Arts." Station Hill Press, 1987
# Giuliana Conforto, "Man�s Cosmic Game," Edizioni Nowsis, 1998
# David B. Doty, "Just Intonation Primer"
# Jonathan Goldman, "Healing Sounds: The Power of Harmonics," Element Books, 1992
# Leonard Horowitz and Joseph Puleo, "Healing Codes for the Biological Apocalypse," Tetrahedron Publishing Group, 1999
# Candice Pert, PhD, "Molecules of Emotion"
# Michael Talbot, "The Holographic Universe"
# Dr. Rees, "Just Six Numbers"

Article from: http://www.lightwithin.com/SomaEnergetics/2About_Solfeggio.htm

noobcybot
11-03-2010, 09:00 PM
Good stuff. Anyone have any success in healing physcial ailments with frequencies. I could do with a tune thay can mend broken spine bones.

boston c danmark
12-03-2010, 05:34 AM
Good stuff. Anyone have any success in healing physcial ailments with frequencies. I could do with a tune thay can mend broken spine bones.

There's a guy in Canada that has set up a computer programme to transmit frequencies which cured him of cancer. He's researching someone else's technology who is very popular in the 'scene', but i cant recall his name right now. I could get the name of the technology if you wanted, as i'm sure by now it'll be a more common place term; it wasnt the only thing the programme was developing, it was huge as I recall; but it might take some time to find the name.

?

rodin
12-03-2010, 09:40 AM
For example, the third note, frequency 528, relates to the note MI on the scale and derives from the phrase "MI-ra gestorum" in Latin meaning "miracle." Stunningly, this is the exact frequency used by genetic biochemists to repair broken DNA � the genetic blueprint upon which life is based!

Pictures or it never happened

I found this

http://home.comcast.net/~jshlackman/healingdna.html

David Wilcox on the same page

Get real - how on earth can cells resonate @ 528 hertz? ... this is 528 hertz of sound or electromagnetic waves?

Resonance occurs when the dimensions of a cavity match half the wavelength of a signal

Go work out the wavelength for 528 v dimension of a cell

And that's before considering it is soft tissue immersed essentially in a liquid mostly water

urbanmonk
12-03-2010, 07:41 PM
There's a guy in Canada that has set up a computer programme to transmit frequencies which cured him of cancer. He's researching someone else's technology who is very popular in the 'scene', but i cant recall his name right now. I could get the name of the technology if you wanted, as i'm sure by now it'll be a more common place term; it wasnt the only thing the programme was developing, it was huge as I recall; but it might take some time to find the name.

?

Is this the Rife machines?

Using your computer as a rife machine - YouTube

Loads of other links on the Web.

boston c danmark
13-03-2010, 12:53 PM
Is this the Rife machines?

Hi urbanMonk. Looks good, especially as a top net search on the Rife Machine talks about someone being sued for using it - modern term for being named a 'quack' - aka, it works well and scares those with suits on.

I had a good look around and am dissappointed as I cant see the right term. Basically, if you have time for a story: Introduced to a guy who told me about his life, close friends with Len Horowitz, was into banking and got shilled by the Bush Snr. guys in a move that saw lots of other people's money fall out of an OffShore Bank. Either way, it was in the millions, and ultimately ended up with cancer after a divorce. Since falling into this field of science (on the E... damn it, cant recall name,) after working on it, he regained weight, hair and his eye colour went from blue to brown. Even met a new girl and when they went for a walk in the rain, they didnt get wet - take what we want from that. It just meant to me there was a real 'buzz' to his life. Had honest lawyerly friends and really nice to chat with, so I took most in real wealth. Basically the computer was emitting a frequency, no doubt as similar as the Rife. The computation of the frequency related to the equations by a 'genius', like Rife. This guy was still alive in 2000+ and had a life to be jealous of. When he was in school, noticed for his capabilities; the story goes, he was in class, asked to meet a NASA bloke, ends being asked to look at objects on a table and think of the Apollo crew on the dark side of the moon (be funny if this is actually Rife?). Baring in mind Icke's "moon matrix" I dont know where this stands, but the story fits the Apollo 13 Movie (was It?) with Tom Hanks and being lost in space, needing a quick fix with tools on teh table. So with this I'm trying to recall the right name, as it was quite a fun day and be nice to know the right term again. Hope that was interesting none the less.

margaretr
13-03-2010, 01:08 PM
I found these videos inspiring
Music: Scott Huckaby: MUSIC that HEALS - YouTube

Scott Huckabay has retuned his guitars to the solfeggio scale.

PS - I just played this one
Scott Huckabay - Sonic Reflexion - YouTube
..and found myself deep breathing, tingling and smiling ---WOW

margaretr
13-03-2010, 02:14 PM
..and another link where you can listen
http://timberwolfhq.com/solfeggio-frequencies-dna/

kimball13
13-03-2010, 02:32 PM
cool, thank God i didnt invent or discover it.

wow i thought you either knew or didnt care,,,,,,,,,,imagine all the things people know and do that they dont know are some great mysterie or secret society stuff.

anyways explains why i use a 400 hz range.

here is how it works according to me,gregg bradden and some monks sittting in some 1,500 year old monastary.

the truth of it all would surprise you,,,,,,,,but maybe you dont know,,,,,,,,,sorry but i didnt read the entire post on the topic i like to shoot from the hip at first then discuss or debate, its an honesty issue for me,,,,,,,,,,,,,in otherwords i like setting the cards on the table then getting down to bussiness.

its about emotion,,,,,,,,,,,the frequencys are to create the right emotional frequency,,,,,,,,,,,the emotion is the power behind the prayer,,,,,,,,,its like frequency's are the wind that prayers float on to the ears of God.

boy do i wish i could just be poetic, its much easier.
but not the time for it, after all there has been allot of secret info coming out since 1997, but that another story.

but yes and know, actualy the same can be facilitated without frequencys,,,,,,,,,,,,,but think about all the conspiracys and such and no-one talks about the frequency there computer puts out, or the electricall lines,,,,,,,,,,or music,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,etc,,,,,,,,,,,,im a bit sensitive myself and pick up on things some do not both visualy and auditorialy,,,,,,,,,,,,

i see and hear what those aura seing voice hearing gurus cannot because of there ego and nead to be part of the group.

why are the called Solfeggio frequencies

oops went into my disdane for politics,,,,,,,,,,,,,but way cool ive never seen a list, im glad i dont have to go and take notes now.

kimball13
13-03-2010, 02:49 PM
i dont get into to much numbers games and such.

but i saw something there your working on doing with the numbers 6 and 7.

the reason why 7 is very clear it is the same reason why 13,,,,,,,,,,its kinda like having two horses for two differnt jobs in a sense,,,,,,,,,,,,a thoro bred and a Clydesdale

7 is the kinda sum of parts, two trinitys comingtogether to form 7 not 6 becausefor the two trinitys to be equal and such causes 7 not six,,,,,,,,,,,,,anyways depends on the math you use,

just wanted to mention it because after all i can remember when some have went nutty when they saw 6 or 13,

funny i post this as i watch lights in the sky on msnbc, ufo for 10 consecutive nights arou 7:42-7:45 time frame.

lets look at it,,,,,,,,,7:42 is 13 and 7:45 is 16:eek: now take 13 and 16 turn 13 to 4 and you have four dirrections the correlate that with the masonic as well as native american teachings, then go ahead and turn that 6 to 7,,,,,,,,,,and what is 7, 7 is perfect as to where 6 is not, 6 must be balanced and become 7, thing is peoples egos are attached because of birthdays or certain numbers playing a major role in there ilves

for me its been the number 13, my lucky number.

but you see how it works, i could not have planned for a UFO news story on the morning news stating times and such.

there is allot more to it all and maybe its time i started using it more, after all it does work, the thing is usualy when a person knows what there doing there to bussy to take credit and some ahole from bohemian grove steps in and garnishes with money and such the credit for an insight or other such benificial practice or information on such topics.

so remember not to let the ego into this or math and such gets distorted, bbut because ego is out other egos sense this and place there ego into play,,,,its kinda screwed up.

zero1
13-03-2010, 06:23 PM
Great find, Real6. Solfeggio scale traditional in English is do, re, mi, fa, sol, la, ti, do, but by degrees in Latin from the Hymn of St.John -

Ut queant laxis resonāre fibris
Mira gestorum famuli tuorum,
Solve polluti labii reatum,
Sancte Iohannes.

"So that these your servants can, with all their voice, sing your wonderful feats, clean the blemish of our spotted lips, O Saint John!"

batou
13-03-2010, 06:26 PM
i dont get into to much numbers games and such.

but i saw something there your working on doing with the numbers 6 and 7.

the reason why 7 is very clear it is the same reason why 13,,,,,,,,,,its kinda like having two horses for two differnt jobs in a sense,,,,,,,,,,,,a thoro bred and a Clydesdale

7 is the kinda sum of parts, two trinitys comingtogether to form 7 not 6 becausefor the two trinitys to be equal and such causes 7 not six,,,,,,,,,,,,,anyways depends on the math you use,

just wanted to mention it because after all i can remember when some have went nutty when they saw 6 or 13,

funny i post this as i watch lights in the sky on msnbc, ufo for 10 consecutive nights arou 7:42-7:45 time frame.

lets look at it,,,,,,,,,7:42 is 13 and 7:45 is 16:eek: now take 13 and 16 turn 13 to 4 and you have four dirrections the correlate that with the masonic as well as native american teachings, then go ahead and turn that 6 to 7,,,,,,,,,,and what is 7, 7 is perfect as to where 6 is not, 6 must be balanced and become 7, thing is peoples egos are attached because of birthdays or certain numbers playing a major role in there ilves

for me its been the number 13, my lucky number.

but you see how it works, i could not have planned for a UFO news story on the morning news stating times and such.

there is allot more to it all and maybe its time i started using it more, after all it does work, the thing is usualy when a person knows what there doing there to bussy to take credit and some ahole from bohemian grove steps in and garnishes with money and such the credit for an insight or other such benificial practice or information on such topics.

so remember not to let the ego into this or math and such gets distorted, bbut because ego is out other egos sense this and place there ego into play,,,,its kinda screwed up.

wtf?

lakkimakki
13-03-2010, 08:09 PM
NOTICE

real6
13-03-2010, 09:58 PM
Quent Laxis; Music & Solfeggio 396 Hz ...

Quent Laxis; Music & Solfeggio 396 Hz & binaural beats - YouTube

Sacred-Sound: The Ancient Solfeggio - A ...

Sacred-Sound: The Ancient Solfeggio - A Melodic Analysis of all Solfeggio Frequencies - YouTube

Solfeggio Harmonics - 528 HZ - Miracle

Solfeggio Harmonics - 528 HZ - Miracle - YouTube

Chakra and Solfeggio Frequencies

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9177810895701875298

174hz Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies Video

http://vodpod.com/watch/1644346-sedona1111-foundation-174hz-ancient-solfeggio-frequencies

Your Solfeggio Frequency Video Station - Inspirational

http://www.constructivegrowth.com/hz/

Solfeggio tones: sound healing and frequency freedom

http://www.solfeggiotones.com/

Free Sound Healing Through Solfeggio Tones!
The “Ancient Solfeggio” Ascension Frequencies are frequencies that can start your ascension process.

Basically, there are six Holy frequencies in Detail (Ravi Solfeggio Version):

0:00 to 1:30 Helps “Liberate Guilt and Fear” – associated with releasing emotional patterns.
1:31 to 3:00 Helps “Undoing Situations and Facilitates Change” – associated with breaking up crystallized emotional patterns.
3:01 to 4:30 Helps “Repair DNA / connecting all the strands” – associated with Transformation and Miracles.
4:31 to 6:00 Helps “Connecting / Relationships” – associated with whole brain quadrant interconnectedness. Connecting Relationships.
6:01 to 7:30 Helps “Awakening Intuition” – associated with intuitive states, non linear knowing.
7:31 to end Helps “Return to the Spiritual Order” – associated with a pure love frequency: unconditional love and returning to Spiritual Order.

For Sedona 11:11 Frequencies:

Track 1 – Helps “Liberate Guilt and Fear” – associated with releasing emotional patterns.
Track 2 – Helps “Undoing Situations and Facilitates Change” – associated with breaking up crystallized emotional patterns.
Track 3 – Helps “Repair DNA / connecting all the strands” – associated with Transformation and Miracles.
Track 4 – Helps “Connecting / Relationships” – associated with whole brain quadrant interconnectedness. Connecting Relationships.
Track 5 – Helps “Awakening Intuition” – associated with intuitive states, non linear knowing.
Track 6 – Helps “Return to the Spiritual Order” – associated with a pure love frequency: unconditional love and returning to Spiritual Order.

These frequencies are available in various forms called “The Holy Solfeggio Frequencies” over the internet but don’t seem to work effectively. So, this audio has been created to help people easily reach the higher densities. He has tried these and he knows for sure that they work. The best commercial CD available for this is called HOLY HARMONY by Jonathan Goldman with Sarah Benson, but should be used after you finish with the beginning of ascension from the Solfeggio Frequencies created as HOLY HARMONY could overwhelm you.

History Of The Solfeggio Frequencies
(Written By David Hulse - SomaEnergetics.com)

These original sound frequencies were apparently used in Ancient Gregorian Chants, such as the great hymn to St. John the Baptist, along with others that church authorities say were lost centuries ago. The chants and their special tones were believed to impart tremendous spiritual blessings when sung in harmony during religious masses. These powerful frequencies were rediscovered by Dr. Joseph Puleo as described in the book Healing Codes for the Biological Apocalypse by Dr. Leonard Horowitz. I give honor to both of these gentleman for the part they’ve played in helping return these lost frequencies back to humanity.
The Six Solfeggio Frequencies include:
UT – 396 Hz – Liberating Guilt and Fear
RE – 417 Hz – Undoing Situations and Facilitating Change
MI – 528 Hz – Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair)
FA – 639 Hz – Connecting/Relationships
SOL – 741 Hz – Awakening Intuition
LA – 852 Hz – Returning to Spiritual Order
For example, the third note, frequency 528, relates to the note MI on the scale and derives from the phrase “MI-ra gestorum” in Latin meaning “miracle.” Stunningly, this is the exact frequency used by genetic biochemists to repair broken DNA – the genetic blueprint upon which life is based!
A Little History
At the turn of the century the awareness of DNA entered the collective consciousness of the world. We have incarnated into this human experience as divine beings with a blueprint, a set of instructions. We know that a very small percentage (3%) of those instructions make up our physiology.
Carl Sagan writes that most of our genetic information (about 97%) is unused DNA. He refers to this as “genetic gibberish.” Is it possible that most of who we are still lies dormant as our human potential?
In the old paradigm of religion, “potential” remained a mystery to the human mind, therefore we coined a mystical term called “SPIRIT.” “Spirit” was something that was detached from who we were, something we didn’t have and could only be gained through the systems of most religions.
The old paradigm and its premise stated that we began as biology in the womb of our mothers. Telliard deChardin tells us that we are not a human being trying to attain a spiritual experience, but, rather, we are spiritual beings having a human experience. This shift in perception causes a tremendous difference in the way we perceive ourselves in this third/fourth time-space continuum.
Being a student of “A Course In Miracles” in the late 80’s, I was faced with a dichotomy in the idea that we are not a body. I never understood this statement fully until I read a quotation by Albert Einstein which stated:”Concerning matter, we have been all wrong. What we have called matter is energy, whose vibration has been so lowered as to be perceptible to the senses. There is no matter.” I believe what is being stated is that at the deepest level we are not separate, as a body, as a spirit, as a soul — we are just energy-beings. This is the level of consciousness being opened to us from which a new paradigm is emerging for the purpose of healing all separation. The popular term, “The Divine, is in me”- makes “me” separate from the Divine. May I suggest a shift in the saying to: “The Divine, AS me” to remove the separation.
As we move from genetics and concepts like Soul, “Soul Mates” and “Soul work,” we move beyond physical diagnosis, into a new field of quantum physics. In this new field, where consciousness is seen as a unified field where everything is everything else, (T.O.E. Theory – The Theory of Everything) —there are no boundaries. There is no “this” or “that;” no you or me. It is a pure field of awareness – consciousness. I solved the dichotomy about “we are not our body” by changing my perception of genetics to energetics – realizing that we are not meant to ignore our physiology, but recognize the body as energy, vibrating at a very dense frequency.
How Did The Solfeggio Frequencies Get Lost?
I discovered that these powerful frequencies had been given to the church many years ago for a very spiritual purpose. This was back when the church was a wonderful place for the people in the villages to gather together. The church served as a social, political, and spiritual place. People came to Mass, which at that time, was done in Latin (until Vatican II came along). When people sing in Latin or musical tones, it is very powerful, because it gets through all of the limited thought forms, and into deeper levels of the subconscious – accessing insights beyond belief systems.
As described above by Dr. Candice Pert, PhD, energy and vibration go all the way to the molecular level. She states that we have 70 different receptors on the molecules and when vibration and frequency reaches that far they begin to vibrate. Moreover, she observed, “as they begin to vibrate they sort of touch each other, and tickle each other, and they play and mount each other.” It’s this whole energetic dance ritual, at the cellular level, that opens the chromosomes and exposes the DNA to the frequencies. When we do toning, drumming, chanting, or tuning forks – it can be a way to direct energy for transformational purposes.
Vibration and sound can be used, like most things, either with positive intention or negative intention. Used negatively, it’s nothing more than control and manipulation. Most of the world has been built upon control and manipulation by the way we communicate thru language. A lot of different texts, such as the Bible, talk about the importance of just making Sound—whether it’s chants, drumming, or speaking in tongues (such as the charismatic fundamentalists do), they are just different ways that people are accessing deeper levels of themselves. I suggest to you that the Solfeggio Tuning Forks are an even purer ways of doing that with positive intention.
When Dr. Joseph Puleo was researching the tones, he was directed to a Monsignor at a university in Spokane WA, who was head of the mediaeval department. Following a 20 minute conversation, the
“Can you decipher Mediaeval Latin?’
‘Absolutely!’
‘And you know the musical scale and everything?’
‘Absolutely!’
‘Well then, could you tell me what ‘UT – queant laxis’ means?’
After a brief pause, the Monsignor quipped, ‘It’s none of your business’
Then he hung up.”
Additionally, as Dr. Puleo researched the tones further, he came across a book on Gregorian chants by Professor Emeritus Willi Apel who “argued that the chants being used today were totally incorrect, and undermined the spirit of the Catholic faith.”1 Moreover, Professor Apel reported that “one-hundred fifty-two chants were apparently missing. The Catholic Church presumably “lost” these original chants. The chants were based on the ancient original scale of six musical notes called the Solfeggio.”1 Trust me, nothing is lost, it’s just neatly put away; however, they cannot hide from the masses what is energetically placed within the Soul.
According to Professor Willi Apel,1 “The orgin of what is now called Solfeggio…arose from a Mediaeval hymn to John the Baptist which has this peculiarity that the first six lines of the music commenced respectively on the first six successive notes of the scale, and thus the first syllable of each line was sung to a note one degree higher that the first syllable of the line that preceded it. By degrees these syllables became associated and identified with their respective notes and as each syllable ended in a vowel, they were found to be peculiatly adapted for vocal use. Hence “Ut” was artificially replaced by “Do.” Guido of Arezzo was the first to adopt them in the 11th century, and Le Marie, a French musician of the 17th century added “Si” for the seventh note of the scale, in order to complete the series.”
Further research states that, “Pope Johannes later became a saint – Saint Iohannes – and then the scale was changed. The seventh note “Si” was added from his name. “Si” later became “Ti.” These changes significantly altered the frequencies sung by the masses. The alterations also weakened the spiritual impact of the Church’s hymns. Because the music held mathmatic resonance, frequencies capable of spiritually inspiring mankind to be more “Godlike,” the changes affected alterations in conceptual thought as well, further distancing humanity from God.” In other words, whenever you sing a Psalm, it is music to the ears. But it was originally intended to be music for the soul as well or the “secret ear.” Thus by changing the notes, high matrices of thought and to a great extent well being, was squelched. Now it is time to recover these missing notes.”
I’d heard of do, re, me, fa, so, la, ti, do. I particularly responded to it whenever I hear that song by Julie Andrews from “The Sound of Music.” I literally have a “brain cell firing” as it is engraved into my brain, and I see her coming over the mountain in the movie. I didn’t realize this was actually a second, modified scale. The original Solfeggio scale was actually: UT, RE, MI, FA, SO, LA.
Looking at the definitions of each of the original syllables, using hidden entries from Webster’s Dictionary and the Original Greek Apocrypha, I have determined that these original frequencies can be used for: Turning grief to joy, helping the person connect with their Source to bring forth miracles, DNA repair, connecting with spiritual family, solving situations & becoming more intuitive, and, finally, returning to spiritual order.2 Through music these tones can assist all the channels in staying open and keep the life force (the Chi) literally flowing thru the Chakra System quite freely. Is this is what the six electro-magnetic frequencies were to accomplish that were put into “lost” hymns and Gregorian chants?
I think we are living in a tremendously wonderful time, and rather than seeing the glass as “half empty,” I see it as “half full.” Rather than accepting “CNN’s perspective” of the world view, it’s about finding perspective thru the vision of your own heart. It is about change and transformation of mankind to the next level of evolution. We, as Spiritual Light Workers, have made ourselves accessible at this time, by Divine Appointment, to be here to help those in humanity who choose (it’s all based upon irrevocable choice) to stay, or to go. Those who have chosen to stay will come into our lives, and we have already agreed to assist them.
It’s all about assisting other people. It’s not to be their “Healer,” but to assist them in knowing who they are and connecting with their true Source. It is about providing an atmosphere of non-judgement, a Sacred Space, for the purpose of healing themselves. We should be continuously teaching while assisting people. The old paradigm teaches us to keep the information among the professionals. The new paradigm is to share the information, and empower the client. Everyone you work with—whether it’s Reiki, Massage, Tuning Forks or other modalities you are using, you should feel that you’ve empowered that person, so they can extend this information to someone else. Healing has become about our evolution by reconnecting our additional strands of DNA. Healing is also about assisting the person in restoring themselves to a state of “Spiritual Wholeness.”
1 “Healing Codes for the Biological Apocalypse” by Dr. Leonard Horowitz, p. 345-6
2 Ibid.
3 From “Man’s Cosmic Game” by Guiliana Conforto
The 3, 6, and 9
As we look at the six original Solfeggio frequencies, using the Pythagorean method, we find the base or root vibrational numbers are 3,6, & 9. Nicola Tesla tells us, and I quote: “If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.”
John Keely, an expert in electromagnetic technologies, wrote that the vibrations of “thirds, sixths, and ninths, were extraordinarily powerful.” In fact, he proved the “vibratory antagonistic thirds was thousands of times more forceful in separating hydrogen from oxygen in water than heat.” In his “Formula of Aqueous Disintegration” he wrote that, “molecular dissociation or disintegration of both simple and compound elements, whether gaseous or solid, a stream of vibratory antagonistic thirds, sixths, or ninths, on their chord mass will compel progressive subdivisions. In the disintegration of water the instrument is set on thirds, sixths, and ninths, to get the best effects.”
In the book of Genesis it states that there are six days of creation. Yet many talk about the creation week – or seven days, and the Christian Bible views the number seven as the number of completeness. Why Seven? It is due to the influence of the Near Eastern culture at the time in which Jesus lived, when it was believed that there were only seven planets.
When wrestling with adding a 7th number, I was mystically drawn to an article in Discover Magazine. In his newest book, Just Six Numbers, Rees argues that six numbers underlie the fundamental physical properties of the universe, and that each is the precise value needed to permit life to flourish. In laying out this premise, he joins a long, intellectually daring line of cosmologists and astrophysicists (not to mention philosophers, theologians, and logicians) stretching all the way back to Galileo, who presume to ask: Why are we here? As Rees puts it, “These six numbers constitute a recipe for the universe.”He adds that if any one of the numbers were different “even to the tiniest degree, there would be no stars, no complex elements, no life.” (From Discovery Magazine). As some authors have speculated, could these tones have played a role in the miraculous shattering of Jericho’s great wall in six days before falling on the seventh day? Some scientists are now stating that if we have been created, we most likely would have been sung into existence.Is it possible that the six days of creation mentioned in Genesis represent six fundamental frequencies that underlie the universe? Religious scholars believe both events occurred as a result of sounds being spoken or played.
Other scientists, including the geniuses Nikola Tesla, Raymond Rife, as well as Mozart, Haydn, Beethoven, and Chladni, all must have known about, and used the concept of, the inherent power of threes, sixes, and nines. So we are dealing with three powerful numbers: 3-6-9. Everyone of the six Solfeggio Tuning Forks all add up, individually to the Pythagorean scheme of 3-6-9. In fact, because there are two sets of 3-6-9 (anagrams) in the solfeggio, they are even more powerful as these combinations serve as “portals” to other dimensions!
Just Intonation – 12 Tone Equal Temperament
As I observed earlier, another reason these Ancient Solfeggio frequencies became “lost” was because of the change in tuning practices throughout history. The standard tuning method for the past 200 years is quite different from the tuning practices dating from antiquity through about the 16th century A.D. These ancient tuning practices used a system of tuning known asJust Intonation. The tuning practice adopted for western cultures during the 16th, 17th, and 18th centuries, and used today, is known as Twelve-Tone Equal Temperament. The explanation of the fundamentals of these tuning systems is far too complex for this agenda, but the following quote from a book written by David B. Doty, titled The Just Intonation Primer, should give an idea of the confinement that music has been relegated to. “Essentially, music has been placed in a box of limitations”— as the result of the rigidity imposed by the Twelve-Tone Equal Temperament tuning standards in use today.
“Although it is difficult to describe the special qualities of Just (Intonation) intervals to those who have never heard them, words such as clarity, purity, smoothness, and stability come readily to mind. The supposedly consonant intervals and chords of (12-Tone) Equal Temperament, which deviate from simple rations to varying degrees, sound rough, restless, or muddy in comparison.”
Just Intonation can be found in many of the great Fathers of Classical Music – Beethoven and Hyden, just to name a few. They did not use this 12-tone temperament and I think that is why we have a richer experience when we hear music that was composed several hundred years ago. Classical Music based on Just Intonation gives us a different rapport with time and space and brings us into our higher chakras.
Native American chanting is many times based on Just Intonation. The chanting seems to sound monotone, but we are finding out that within the monotone sound is multi-dimensional harmonics.
How these different types of tones affect our health
Consequently, since all music in our contemporary world (from commercials, to modern hymns and symphonies) has been composed utilizing the 12-Tone Equal Temperament Scale, they all have vibrational limits. As a result, vibrational frequency of the tones of modern music can create situations such as “boxed-in thinking,” stuffed and suppressed emotions; and fear-based ” lack” consciousness—all of which then tend to manifest into physical symptoms of “dis-ease.”
This is in contrast to music created from the Ancient Solfeggio Scale, which stimulates the vibration of expanded creativity, easier problem solving and holistic health.
Again, it should be noted that although there are contemporary notes that approximate the Solfeggio tones, they are not the same frequencies as the ancient tones. Example: The Solfeggio tone, Mi. vibrates to 528 Hz. Theclosest, comparable, contemporary tone is C, above Middle C, which vibrates at 512 Hz. Our research indicates that the vibrational frequencies contained in the Solfeggio tones hold these original healing potentials.

urbanmonk
13-03-2010, 10:08 PM
Hi urbanMonk. Looks good, especially as a top net search on the Rife Machine talks about someone being sued for using it - modern term for being named a 'quack' - aka, it works well and scares those with suits on.

I had a good look around and am dissappointed as I cant see the right term. Basically, if you have time for a story: Introduced to a guy who told me about his life, close friends with Len Horowitz, was into banking and got shilled by the Bush Snr. guys in a move that saw lots of other people's money fall out of an OffShore Bank. Either way, it was in the millions, and ultimately ended up with cancer after a divorce. Since falling into this field of science (on the E... damn it, cant recall name,) after working on it, he regained weight, hair and his eye colour went from blue to brown. Even met a new girl and when they went for a walk in the rain, they didnt get wet - take what we want from that. It just meant to me there was a real 'buzz' to his life. Had honest lawyerly friends and really nice to chat with, so I took most in real wealth. Basically the computer was emitting a frequency, no doubt as similar as the Rife. The computation of the frequency related to the equations by a 'genius', like Rife. This guy was still alive in 2000+ and had a life to be jealous of. When he was in school, noticed for his capabilities; the story goes, he was in class, asked to meet a NASA bloke, ends being asked to look at objects on a table and think of the Apollo crew on the dark side of the moon (be funny if this is actually Rife?). Baring in mind Icke's "moon matrix" I dont know where this stands, but the story fits the Apollo 13 Movie (was It?) with Tom Hanks and being lost in space, needing a quick fix with tools on teh table. So with this I'm trying to recall the right name, as it was quite a fun day and be nice to know the right term again. Hope that was interesting none the less.

I appreciate you sharing your story would be good if you can expand on it with more details but as for Rife he was pretty much silenced and spent years being chased from town to town never really being allowed to settle.

If you have time this following old episode of Coast to Coast about him is a very good start.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sGZLgyTyW0&feature=PlayList&p=AF324510DD86D2BA&index=0

kimball13
14-03-2010, 08:21 AM
wtf?
about 7 and 6, now i will explain the why.

before you read on understand you are reading something from someone coming from the spiritual end of things, not educational schooling, kinda like when a scientist listens and realizes that some little indian out in the woods knows quantum physics, just in differnt words and such.
i saw being mentioned how it is a series of 3,6,9 pythagorian stuff,,,,,,,,,,,,,well it downed on me ive seen this little unexplained
lets say it this way, there are 6 to create 7, or 6 to effect 7.
in otherwords dont forget the completion of the equation, that is where science always falls short , kinda like when the first white missionary saw a sweat lodge and goes wtf.

or were you talking about the news blurb i mentioned that was on one of those 24 hr news channels about the UFO and the time.

oh and the time of 7:42 or 7:45 were estimates of the time the ufo's showed up the past ten nights is what the man being interviewed said.
If you notice the time numbers compared to frequency that points to SOL 741 Hz Awakening Intuition, then next comes 852 way cool,,,,,,,,,,,,so synchronicity at its finest if we all know where to look so that meens LA 852 Hz Returning to Spiritual Order.

which is kinda funny because that is what i kinda run on and was getting at about the 6 and 7 thingy, dont forget the goal or creation if it is set on a six freqeuency range dont forget the one you resonate that comes within synch of it, i hope that clears it up .

it takes a bit to simplify it into words, reason being is paths are diffent and languages and such have key points readly available,,,,,,,,,,

another example is take a tuning fork and put the end you hold on the table, try it on different surfaces and see the different frequencies to create, maybe no two alike,,,,,,,,,,,,,i dont have equipment or know how on how to use it if i did but i know from experience with songs. So in every frequency when it resonates against another creats a second, then maybe even a third,,,,,,who knows how far one vibration carries, maybe its one more butterfly effect at times,,,,,,,,,,scarry thought when you consider ley lines and such,,,,,,,,,oops. my bad i give to much away without chargeing:rolleyes:

the frequency stuff is a very important piece of the puzzle,,,,,,,,,,,i also noticed someone mentioned that the true frequency's are a bit differnt and the ones on tunning forks and such are a bit off.
that is a question i was asking myself about 440 hz,,,,,,,,,,,,,which is 23 hz above RE 417 Hz Undoing Situations and Facilitating Change(((((crazy huh 23 kinda like the movie:eek:) 440hz as far as in know is also used to create a theta state/spiritual,,,,,,,,,,,no wonder they put it off a bit to hinder undoing situations and change,,,,,,,,,in other words it skips the change and situational part and right into the theta,,,,,,,,dam that would cause a bleed through of the unchanged thus bringing with it a spiritual illness with it.

alright my head is getting dizzy with this now,,,,,,,,,,,,so ya it kinda makes me say WTF sometimes.

a bit of a funny thing is i carry a four forty tuning fork around, i wonder why i would do such a thing, not of all of my doing, maybe a bit of obeidiance towards a higher power that has guided me into some very strange and foolish places, sometimes i think God is kinda having fun watching me learn about my gifts as well as show me many things of deep meaning and in need of spiritual contemplation, then i get little urges to get things like tuning forks to replace songs for the time being;)

thank you for helping me realize that i was going into part of the frequency's that hasnt been touched on.

it is because of these things that i have found that some want to keep me underwraps for there own use, ive become aware that maybe some just have to come around me once in a while, there are other ways they get it, or steel it in a way by making me angry at the soul sickness that drives them, anyways its creapy and saddens my heart,,,,,,,,,,,,,maybe that is why they want me so angry to soak it up,,,,,,,,sorry no more,,,,,,,,as ive said there are many other ways to achieve this.
anyways its hard to explain, but simply put an acupuncturist told me, out of shock, that i generated the most life force energy he had ever seen.

im sorry i seem so muddled, but please understand and look at it from my point of veiw,,,,,,,,,what a humor God has, a Warrior-Healer.

oh ya someone coined a phrase that maybe what i speak of on a smaller scale, he called it emoteing, it effects the dna structure and when in the frequency or state of love more points on the DNA are activated and when in fear less,,,,,,,,maybe that is why they attacked me so much,,,,,,,,,,as well as why i assumed that either i was crazy or they were realy that stupid,,,,,,sorry to put it that way but according to everything that ive sat down and read about this stuff confirms it beyond any doubt in my mind, i am glad i sat down this late and wrote this out as clear as possible at the moment, so now im probley should meditate on all of this.

alright im done refineing what i wanted to get at, i cant stand it when i get this into it, it is allot easier at an Inipi cerimony to speak on these things for me personaly, maybe because i had very little schooling,,,,,,,,,which was not of my choice.

kimball13
14-03-2010, 08:26 AM
So here is what i just glanced at when i was singing off.
i dont know how to do the fancy quote thingy but this is what i was getting at about the Seventh being the complete package, or as is put here what has been created.

real6 posted

When wrestling with adding a 7th number, I was mystically drawn to an article in Discover Magazine. In his newest book, Just Six Numbers, Rees argues that six numbers underlie the fundamental physical properties of the universe, and that each is the precise value needed to permit life to flourish. In laying out this premise, he joins a long, intellectually daring line of cosmologists and astrophysicists (not to mention philosophers, theologians, and logicians) stretching all the way back to Galileo, who presume to ask: Why are we here? As Rees puts it, “These six numbers constitute a recipe for the universe.”He adds that if any one of the numbers were different “even to the tiniest degree, there would be no stars, no complex elements, no life.” (From Discovery Magazine). As some authors have speculated, could these tones have played a role in the miraculous shattering of Jericho’s great wall in six days before falling on the seventh day? Some scientists are now stating that if we have been created, we most likely would have been sung into existence.Is it possible that the six days of creation mentioned in Genesis represent six fundamental frequencies that underlie the universe? Religious scholars believe both events occurred as a result of sounds being spoken or played.

lakkimakki
14-03-2010, 09:27 AM
The problem is that Sedona 11:11 can only be found in Mp3 format online.
I need a flac. I olso need Ravi_s in flac.

Anyone ?

batou
14-03-2010, 04:15 PM
Pictures or it never happened

I found this

http://home.comcast.net/~jshlackman/healingdna.html (http://home.comcast.net/%7Ejshlackman/healingdna.html)

David Wilcox on the same page

Get real - how on earth can cells resonate @ 528 hertz? ... this is 528 hertz of sound or electromagnetic waves?

Resonance occurs when the dimensions of a cavity match half the wavelength of a signal

Go work out the wavelength for 528 v dimension of a cell

And that's before considering it is soft tissue immersed essentially in a liquid mostly water

I'm going to guess its sound waves, since ppl are looking for mp3s and talking tuning forks.

So hey, maybe check my math and science here:

resonance between 2 nodes:

f=(nv/4L)

n= 1st harmonic: 1
L = Size of a flu virus: 130nm = 1.3e-6 m
v=speed of sound in the medium (water like you say): 1497m/s)

So f = 1497/(4*(1.3e-6))2
= 287,884,615 Hz = 288 Mhz

This is actually a lab process called cell disruption, via sonication.

Obviously nowhere near the resonant freqs claimed of 500 hz.

lakkimakki
14-03-2010, 05:01 PM
So its fake ?

batou
14-03-2010, 05:06 PM
So its fake ?

Belief is a powerful thing..
If it makes you feel better, I guess that it does work.
The mechanics of it say otherwise.

Wouldn't bet your life on it, other than 'feeling' better. But hey maybe that will actually help you.
Perhaps there's more to it than physics.

lakkimakki
14-03-2010, 05:13 PM
:(

romas
14-03-2010, 07:17 PM
Besides on youtube the quality is horrible.

mythmath
15-03-2010, 12:19 AM
One thing that I don't understand is how the 'ancients'
were able to identify, measure or even produce audible
tones at specific (i.e. 147, 258, 369, etc.) frequencies...?

Until someone can explain this to me, I'm going to assume
that the so-called 'Solfeggio' tones are not ancient, but they
were in fact 'discovered' in the late 1990's by J. Puleo
(aka: J. Barber) as written about by L. Horowitz...

The set of numbers was undoubtedly utilized by various
mathematicians, geometers, astrologers, diviners and
magicians over the millennia, but not as audible tones...

The use of these specific numbers as 'frequency values' is in
no way ancient, but is actually quite a recent development...

By the way, there're a few more than 6 or 9 or 18 of these specific
frequencies, there happen to be exactly 81 (3-digit) tones...

And an infinite number of higher and lower octaves... ;)

Check out this thread for the factual details: The 81 Lo Shu Tones (http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92283&highlight=solfeggio)

kimball13
15-03-2010, 01:56 AM
The tones were found through prayer:eek:
is that so hard to believe.
it is harder to believe someone can make a machine that will tell us what we need,,,,,,,,realy so it takes moder tech to give us tones such as gregorian chants or tibetan or even native american,,,,,,,,,,,,

A tibetan monastary that has stood for 1,500 years recording history and meditateing say it is emotion that powers prayers, it is emotion that is the prayer and the tones(chants)bring about this resonance of specific prayers,,,,,,,so is it the frequency or the reciever that creates the effect.

does it matter,,,,,,,,,,do we all have to be electricians.
or do you know it all because you found the light switch:D
just kidding.

kimball13
15-03-2010, 01:59 AM
i think the whole solfeggio frequencies thing is just some elagorate ruse to create a patent for such frequencies just like they are with you DNA,,,,,,,,so it is just another example in separating God, Miracles, you and me.
Just because we can begin to understand it a bit more why to we think we can do without God,,,,,,,,that is my question,,,,,why are we making the same mistake we made with Atlantis, Lemuria, and The Tower of Babel.:eek:

kimball13
15-03-2010, 02:27 AM
cool Lo shu, 108, 111, 12
i wonder what that meens, 108 and 12 branching from 111,.
ill leave the math for someonw else i was just wonder ,,,,,,,,,,,funny though because thinking for a moment why the 108 and 12 ratio going down the sides and well it takes 5x12 to equal 108 and gues what 555 is at the very center,,,,,,,,,,im sure it goes on teh differnt paterns and such that probley contain within them other mysteries to be unlocked and that is with any great spritual truth it goes on and on,,,,,,,,,because truth is infinite and lies/falsehood can only go on for a time until truth turns around and bites its laggging head off.:D

way cool if i was into math that Lo Shu 81,,,,,,,,,,,interesting the itti bitti patern points to the center, and that center is close to 528 transformation and miricles,,,,,,,so what does this point to,,,,,,,,,,so if liberating guilt and fear is at 396 i suppose 111 is walking on water and since 852 is returning spiritual order then 999 must be fullfilling it or,,,,,,,,,,,,,so is the solfeggio ment to limit us.

i dont knw im just going off of the first set or grid you put on the lo shu thread,,,,,,,,,im going to check that out looks intersting.

and what happend to do, rey, la, fa, so, te, do, i count 7,,,,,,,,,,ohya now i see this is begining to look a bit political,,,,,,,,,,,,im going with the 81 lo shu even if i dont understand a lick of the math involved,,,,,,,but looking at the numbers and such as well as the first patern in noticed led me to the center withing five minutes,,,,,,kinda funny how that works sometimes,,,,,,,,,,gues im sorta a sprititual lie detector.:eek:

hadabusa
15-03-2010, 04:43 AM
yet another brand of koolaide with a solution formula for everything, even cancer and dna repair

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

our ancient cavemen picked up the aliens message better then we could

:rolleyes:

leonard horowitz?

that same leonard horowitz who was on aj feeding the swinesflew paranoia?

who said were so dead anyway bc both swinesflew AND swinesvaccines are cia?

i bet he will claim his frequency snakesoil tunes spared him the swinesflew .

dont yall worry, ppl, even if youre RETARDED(literally)due2dna, just sit down and tune in @528htz and feel teh dna becoming repaired.
you soon wont be the retard that you are.

must i go on?
posta pic with a retard kid&ghettoblaster?

puhhhleeeeeeze

kimball13
15-03-2010, 05:31 AM
wow hababusa you make a good point about cavemen,,,,,,,just dont confuse us for the retards just because we are not limited by your dinosaur system of learning.

they will learn that mesuring it all wont give them absolute control that they seek,,,,,,,,,,as it says in 2 esdras concerning such sciences:confused:includeing time travel but then that is just a tale in a book that nobody can figure out or agree on let alone translate it properly but hay lets move on to vibrations and such after all in the begining was the Word and the Word was with God.

So ya i see your frustration, and you can get away with calling us all retards but i cannot,,,,,,,,after all im supposed to be retarded by your standards according to all of all your medical idiots in the establishment,,,,,,,,,,strange thing though im in the 98th percentile in abstract reasoning alone, my IQ cant be acuratly gauged so who the heck knows, but at least it keeps them from trying to fck a goat to pop a geni out of there cats ass creating the specific frequency that they heard the monk use to heal grandma,,,,,,,,,,,imgine what people have tried trying to duplicate what medicine people use,,,,,,,maybe someday they will be able to mesure the componant that the healer has that all of there tech cannot reproduce,,,,,,,,,,,,it might be easier to time travel.

Take a look at the list given in 2 esdras pertaining to scientific things, God says you will know the will of God when you do do those things,,,,,,,,like count the valleys in the ocean, weigh a pound of fire, call a day from the past just as it is today etc,,,,,,,,,,,,,now take another look at what some are trying to accomplish, thing is i think God also kinda say good luck it would be easier to just listen to God(like oooowa did when he found that keeping bung hole clean ment no itchy bung)in other words when we can wipe our own ass we may be on our collective way out of retardom,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i like to think of it as taht movei Idiocracy.

But it is neaded,,,,,,mesuring frequencys for many reasons,,,,,,,,,,,for one if a tone is used to mess with somebody it is good to know what those are and wehre the come from.

imagine how hard it is for me to use your inferior language to convey an idea or thought let alone something that may pull the collective head out of the collective ass.

sodi
15-03-2010, 07:39 AM
I need a Dummies book for what you guys are talking about lol

real6
18-03-2010, 07:28 PM
I need a Dummies book for what you guys are talking about lol

http://www.lightwithin.com/somaenergetics/2About_Solfeggio.htm

mythmath
19-03-2010, 09:04 AM
That link is yet another example of the same
cut-n-paste crap that I'm railing against... :mad:

lakkimakki
19-03-2010, 10:18 AM
What do you people seek ?

mythmath
19-03-2010, 10:36 AM
The Truth...

And It's many future applications...

..-..
..-...-..
..-...-...-..

;)

lakkimakki
19-03-2010, 10:52 AM
:D

fekdemasons
19-03-2010, 11:04 AM
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

lakkimakki
19-03-2010, 12:30 PM
So are those working of what ?

NOTICE

Are they real ?

real6
19-03-2010, 01:32 PM
That link is yet another example of the same
cut-n-paste crap that I'm railing against... :mad:

The link i just posted?

And what crap would that be?

mythmath
20-03-2010, 09:59 AM
While I'm the last person that would ever suggest that there
is nothing significant about the use of sound as an interface
between humans and the rest of the universal energy field...

What was posted above is the same Hulse/Horowitz/Puleo
stuff that's plastered all over the internet... http://forums.abrahadabra.com/images/smilies/frown.png

This 'DNA activation/repair' section, for example, is wholly without substance:

As I pursued my passion for the study of DNA, I attended a workshop by Dr. Robert Girard from California on DNA Activation. His work focused on using certain sounds and frequencies to activate DNA and I started doing DNA Activation workshops. Through those workshops, an article was given to me that reported how biochemists are using the frequency 528Hz to repair human DNA. The article stated that it was a "C." When I read that I thought, "All I would need to do is go to a piano or other instrument and play a "C" and then, in the DNA workshops we would be able to repair DNA."

Well, it wasn’t that simple, because I discovered that the regular "C" that we all know of in this culture (which is from the diatonic scale of do, re, mi, fa, so, la, ti, do) was not the 528 Hz frequency "C", as described in the article. Instead, I discovered that a regular "C" vibrates to a frequency of only 512 Hz, and that the "C" of 528 Hz used in DNA repair had been a part of an ancient scale called the Solfeggio Scale. Moreover, the difference in the scales existed because of different tuning methods that were utilized in ancient times, vs. those in general use today. Later, we will explore that difference between how we create music today vs. how we used to create it, and how that simple change has made all of the difference in the world.

I'll state it once again - the specific "Solfeggio-scale" frequency values
could not have been ancient audible frequencies because there
was no way to measure sound as 'cycles per second' mainly because
there was no instrument or device to measure a duration of 'seconds'...

Therefore there was no way to identify a particular audible tone
as a specific frequency value - and if that fundamental detail is
impossible, then so is the entire fabricated story that relies upon it...

However, I'm endeavoring to promote the study of the true physics
(and magic) that underpins the whole phenomenon of (audible) sonic
energy and how it can function as an neurological interface between
humans' brains (our consciousness) and the rest of the energetic universe...

And as an artist, I'm adapting the 'pure' analysis of sound
into an 'applied' artform that I've dubbed Kymotropics...

From the Greek: kymo = wave, trope = turning

In the videos below, the animated images were created
by analyzing an arrangement of audible sinewaves using
an oscilloscope, then filming and processing the results...

The 'sounds' heard in most of the videos is a replacement track
of original music, (usually) composed and recorded for the purpose...

Although some of the videos do feature the sounds of
the actual sinewaves that produced the visual tracings...

Flow of Life w/added ambient music - YouTubeContrary Pents with MUSIC - YouTubeGong Aware / SOLFEGGIO (1110hz Pairs via the K.I.S.S. lasersystem) - YouTube

the rest of MythMathFilms on youtube (http://www.youtube.com/user/MythMathFilms)

lakkimakki
20-03-2010, 10:09 AM
stuff that's plastered all over the internet... http://forums.abrahadabra.com/images/smilies/frown.png

--Is it fake?:) Is it any good?

--You got those in flac?

Flow of Life w/added ambient music - YouTubeContrary Pents with MUSIC - YouTubeGong Aware / SOLFEGGIO (1110hz Pairs via the K.I.S.S. lasersystem) - YouTube

whiterain
20-03-2010, 02:10 PM
While I'm the last person that would ever suggest that there
is nothing significant about the use of sound as an interface
between humans and the rest of the universal energy field...

This 'DNA activation/repair' section, for example, is wholly without substance:

Well, it wasn’t that simple, because I discovered that the regular "C" that we all know of in this culture (which is from the diatonic scale of do, re, mi, fa, so, la, ti, do) was not the 528 Hz frequency "C", as described in the article. Instead, I discovered that a regular "C" vibrates to a frequency of only 512 Hz, and that the "C" of 528 Hz used in DNA repair had been a part of an ancient scale called the Solfeggio Scale. Moreover, the difference in the scales existed because of different tuning methods that were utilized in ancient times, vs. those in general use today. Later, we will explore that difference between how we create music today vs. how we used to create it, and how that simple change has made all of the difference in the world.

I'll state it once again - the specific "Solfeggio-scale" frequency values
could not have been ancient audible frequencies because there
was no way to measure sound as 'cycles per second' mainly because
there was no instrument or device to measure a duration of 'seconds'...

Therefore there was no way to identify a particular audible tone
as a specific frequency value - and if that fundamental detail is
impossible, then so is the entire fabricated story that relies upon it...

However, I'm endeavoring to promote the study of the true physics
(and magic) that underpins the whole phenomenon of (audible) sonic
energy and how it can function as an neurological interface between
humans' brains (our consciousness) and the rest of the energetic universe...

And as an artist, I'm adapting the 'pure' analysis of sound
into an 'applied' artform that I've dubbed Kymotropics...

From the Greek: kymo = wave, trope = turning

In the videos below, the animated images were created
by analyzing an arrangement of audible sinewaves using
an oscilloscope, then filming and processing the results...

The 'sounds' heard in most of the videos is a replacement track
of original music, (usually) composed and recorded for the purpose...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTiEpXBbnJohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmFExjQ7bys&feature=channelhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJ5T5R8Bl3I&feature=channel

the rest of MythMathFilms on youtube (http://www.youtube.com/user/MythMathFilms)

yes but there are instruments, chants, people, who have recorded these scales, which have been analysed with current instruments to measure frequency...

mythmath
22-03-2010, 04:38 AM
Not sure which instruments from the 12th or 13th
centuries you're referring to, but the makers then
would not have been able to intone their instruments
to produce specific frequencies, because there was
no way to analyze or identify sound in those terms...

However, by the 1850's the frequency
of an audible tone could be measured...

Early recording technology had been
developed by 1900, achieving relatively
decent fidelity recordings by the 1950's...

Therefore if a tone was produced recently enough
to be recorded, then it could have easily been
analyzed and identified as a specific frequency...

_________

I'm talking about the claims that these very frequencies
(of this so-called Sacred Solfeggio scale) were maliciously
repressed and hidden by the pope, but then were secretly
encoded into the bible (the book of Numbers, no less), and
then later successfully decoded-thru-channeling by Puleo
in the 1990's (according to Puleo via Horowitz)...

jjeanjeane
17-06-2010, 07:48 PM
Excellent.....Vibrational frequencies open that portal for real....Regards jj

real6
17-06-2010, 08:22 PM
Excellent.....Vibrational frequencies open that portal for real....Regards jj

Wow, thanks JJ :)

Forgot i even posted this...

real6
17-06-2010, 08:24 PM
Great find, Real6. Solfeggio scale traditional in English is do, re, mi, fa, sol, la, ti, do

Anytime Zero :)

lyndon
17-06-2010, 08:44 PM
Hi,
I've been listening to audio Solfeggio for a while,
Question : Where can we get the forks ? The best ones to buy or make ?
Thanks

johntitor
17-06-2010, 09:37 PM
flea bay has many sets part or full sets available buy it now. I have looked over them several times.. ..

lyndon
18-06-2010, 11:50 PM
ok thanks, i'll have a look

lyndon
24-06-2010, 09:13 PM
Hi,

I had a thought about an earlier memory of the harpsichord (if i've spelt it write ) with the black keys on the bottom and white on top. I remember the sound.

So here is a quote from wikipedia "
Compass and pitch range

On the whole, earlier harpsichords have smaller ranges and later ones larger, though there are many exceptions. The largest harpsichords have a range of just over five octaves and the smallest have under four. Usually, the shortest keyboards were given extended range in the bass with a "short octave".

Tuning pitch is often taken to be a=415 Hz, roughly a semitone lower than the modern standard concert pitch of a=440 Hz. An accepted exception is for French baroque repertoire which is often performed with a=392 Hz, approximately a semitone lower again. Tuning an instrument nowadays usually starts with setting an A; historically it would commence from a C or an F.
" copied from ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harpsichord

INTERESTING THAT THE FRENCH TUNING OF 392 Hz is not far from the 396 HZ sollfeggio,
I don't remeber where, or when, maybe in an antiques shop or something tapping on an old harpischord,

real6
20-08-2010, 09:41 PM
Shapeshifting from Vibration and Frequency

Shapeshifting from Vibration and Frequency - Send out Love♥ - YouTube

Ascension-Raising Your Vibrational Frequency

Ascension-Raising Your Vibrational Frequency - YouTube

mattzadak
20-08-2010, 10:17 PM
from my experience you can be affected by raw frequencies

no effort required

just repetition

it changes your body's tuning

i recommend making your body more sensitive to energy (or frequency(ies))

visualization

meditation etc

this is a more rounded technique as you can resonate and manipulate frequencies as well as transmit

you know now that i think about it whatever

whatever floats your boat

i like meditation because it just resonates with me on a spiritual level

when properly receptive to energy anything can happen

real6
04-11-2010, 11:24 PM
Solfeggio Harmonics - 528 HZ - Miracle - YouTube

elpressiedente
04-11-2010, 11:45 PM
try putting these frequencies into accupunture needles.....

if I tell you more I have to kill ya

elpressiedente
04-11-2010, 11:50 PM
i also know that if you chose your frequency of electricity and use platinum as the anntenna in mountain spring water... you can charge the water to make an elixer than when taken internally it enhances you intuitive powers

or to say it another way reactivates certain dna latent frequencies and thises newly reactivated abilites are passed down to ones offspring.

the apparatus cost me only 18k to build.....

hey i didnt get this crazy just by living in a pyramid house....

real6
04-11-2010, 11:54 PM
i also know that if you chose your frequency of electricity and use platinum as the anntenna in mountain spring water... you can charge the water to make an elixer than when taken internally it enhances you intuitive powers

or to say it another way reactivates certain dna latent frequencies and thises newly reactivated abilites are passed down to ones offspring.

the apparatus cost me only 18k to build.....

hey i didnt get this crazy just by living in a pyramid house....

Hmmmmmmmmmm.

hahahha@ P House :p

h2pogo
05-11-2010, 12:24 AM
Intresting thread...commenting so to sub and read later..

I often wonderd if good sounds have been given bad meanings..bastardised like the swasticsa has...so we dont use them to their full potential..

for example the word harm..

I doubt many english speaking people say harm when they meditate but when said slowly it sounds like the inside of a buddist monastry..

Saying harm and envisioning a swastica doesnt sound right...or have i been conditioned that way?

keysersoze
05-11-2010, 02:07 AM
Yeah, it's right. As you're aware, the vibrations can tune you up/down. I believe it's what causes that all over body tingling which originates at the solar plexus when you hear a good piece of music. It's the same principle as when you hear frequencies during meditation.

However, it is what is resonating with you. As human beings are so diverse, I feel we're all slightly tuned differently, and it constantly changes (much like our aura). Many are on a high vibration/frequency, others on a low one. Some chop and change, whilst others remain around the same. So, effectively, if you played this type of thing someone feeling very down, it will clash with them and won't sound as good.

I mean, I've tuned my instruments all over the place, and doing it by ear to how I feel is the most effective.

Off topic, but months ago (the thought literally just jumped into my head as I'm typing this), is that the chakra system is limited.. And in fact, our entire bodies are of that nature. Although, I suppose anatomically the chakra system is a damn fine base ;)

lakkimakki
17-07-2012, 05:31 PM
Yesterday i downloaded a torrent called - Solfeggio Pure Harmonics-

I started listening to -963- Hz frequency....so after 10 min once finished i sterded getting the humming sounds , cricket sounds at cerebellum area of my brain.

I was like WTF :D.....i tried today once again and im getting the same thing.

Amazing !!