http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyuhhH2g5lY

i checked to see if this was posted and didnt find anything

:D

pound
13-02-2010, 01:46 AM
Good find!

palehorse
13-02-2010, 01:48 AM
The second is a ritual of 33rd degree Freemason's slitting a sacrificial goat on a pentagram in the Lodge's temple room. Note, you can continue to observe the Masonic swords. The grand master drinks the goat's blood which is sacrificed in the middle of the room and prays in Hebrew language and ends the satanic worship ritual.

lightindarkness
13-02-2010, 10:19 AM
The second is a ritual of 33rd degree Freemason's slitting a sacrificial goat on a pentagram in the Lodge's temple room. Note, you can continue to observe the Masonic swords. The grand master drinks the goat's blood which is sacrificed in the middle of the room and prays in Hebrew language and ends the satanic worship ritual.

Do you people REALLY believe this? There is no sacrificing...of any animal - or anything else - in any degree of freemasonry.

Don't take my word from it, view the degrees published by the Scottish Rite:
Amazon.com: The Scottish Rite Ritual: Monitor & Guide (9780970874924): Arturo De Hoyos, Ronald A. Seale: Books@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51X6KQsg-RL.@@AMEPARAM@@51X6KQsg-RL
Amazon.com: Secret Ritual of the Thirty-third and Last Degree Sovereign Grand Inspector General of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry (9781564593269): Anonymous: Books@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/4181G1QEPKL.@@AMEPARAM@@4181G1QEPKL

Ta-da! The super secret rituals of the Scottish Rite...none of which involve anything of which you have described and NONE of which took place in the video from the OP.

hadabusa
13-02-2010, 11:15 AM
Do you people REALLY believe this? There is no sacrificing...of any animal - or anything else - in any degree of freemasonry.

http://www.amazon.com/Scottish-Rite-Ritual-Monitor-Guide/dp/0970874928/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1266056289&sr=8-1
http://www.amazon.com/Thirty-third-Sovereign-Inspector-Accepted-Freemasonry/dp/1564593266/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1266056306&sr=1-2

Ta-da! The super secret rituals of the Scottish Rite...none of which involve anything of which you have described and NONE of which took place in the video from the OP.

okok.

but what was done in that video?

skaff
13-02-2010, 11:43 AM
Trying to look at this objectively. How come the video is of poor quality and yet the soundso good. Also, if this was secretly filmed how is it the the cameraman managed to get himself into the perfect position for each part. Surely he would have to stay in one place if he was part of the 'congregation'?

Finally, someone said that this was a high degree ritual and yet they are using well known early signs.

I smell a goat, sorry, i meant rat!

nefilim777
13-02-2010, 01:21 PM
Hahaha... Satanic ritual... hahaha, you guys are hilarious...

hadabusa
13-02-2010, 01:40 PM
Trying to look at this objectively. How come the video is of poor quality and yet the soundso good. Also, if this was secretly filmed how is it the the cameraman managed to get himself into the perfect position for each part. Surely he would have to stay in one place if he was part of the 'congregation'?

Finally, someone said that this was a high degree ritual and yet they are using well known early signs.

I smell a goat, sorry, i meant rat!

sounds like a theme from dan browns new,extremly shitty book:)

no doubt theyre in a masonic temple, but what are they doing?

can a mason,uhm, enlighten us?:)

skaff
13-02-2010, 01:46 PM
Do we need a mason to comment on this? Those that look objectively can see flaws for themselves and those who see it as 'proof' will disbelieve anything a mason says anyway!

nefilim777
13-02-2010, 01:48 PM
I'm not a mason... but it seems to be one of the early degrees, possibly the first even.

hadabusa
13-02-2010, 02:07 PM
Do we need a mason to comment on this? Those that look objectively can see flaws for themselves and those who see it as 'proof' will disbelieve anything a mason says anyway!

nah, i sometimes believe masons.

and if they remain silent, then youll know this is a touchy subject for them.

:cool:

mike martin
13-02-2010, 02:14 PM
As if on cue!!

This is a good find, if you're into blatant stitch-ups. It's amazing what you can do with windows movie maker.

The first part up to 6.06 yep it's clearly a Masonic Initiation Ceremony with three Candidates. I could follow that without being able to understand what they were saying.

Then at 6.06 someone has inserted footage from a different camera with different lighting, sound, costumes and location then at 8.01 it magically goes back to the orginal footage to finish off.

I take it that none of the "truthseekers" here noticed that?

Mike

subl1minal
13-02-2010, 02:15 PM

http://www.amazon.com/Scottish-Rite-Ritual-Monitor-Guide/dp/0970874928/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1266056289&sr=8-1
http://www.amazon.com/Thirty-third-Sovereign-Inspector-Accepted-Freemasonry/dp/1564593266/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1266056306&sr=1-2

How do you know? It's a 'secret society' right? :rolleyes:

grandsecretary
13-02-2010, 02:37 PM
Well I am a Mason and I am happy to comment upon it.

Firstly, I am not an expert in foreign languages but I suspect that it is Turkish. Secondly, it is a bog standard Moderns first degree initiation ceremony at the beginning, although the candidates are NOT dressed properly, which suggests that it is not an "official" Moderns Lodge under the jurisdiction of The United Grand Lodge of England. Mike may wish to take a look at that.

Because it is not an "official" ceremony there has been an ending added, as Mike suggests, one that I do not recognise. It is probably a one off, independent lodge, or a stitch up.

No sacrifice though as anyone may see. Next time maybe?

meksar
13-02-2010, 05:33 PM
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

grandsecretary
13-02-2010, 06:10 PM
The opening and the ending does not belong with the rest of the video. It is also simply a stitch up.

The ceremony that you see there is a public American laying and dedication of a foundation stone for a new building.

Where is Ba'al mentioned? Oh ... it isn't. It was just dishonestly added by the producers of the video.

I wonder why they did not publish the name of the producer? Breech of copyright is an offence. Telling lies is simply immoral.

_tzupidity
13-02-2010, 10:11 PM
Is there some way we can clear up once and for all if the masons are going to enslave us all or if it's just a creepy scouts for grown ups?

Maybe some kind of reality tv celebrity challenge? The celebrities can race to the 33rd degree and once a week they nominate one person to be sodomised in a coffin and have their stomach slit open.

skaff
13-02-2010, 10:22 PM
Or alternatively we could produce The Conspiracy Game. each week Bruce Forsythe could host as people that don't see enough daylight step forward to compete for the most outrageous excuse for why they feel they haven't succeeded in life.

The winner gets a lobotomy to cure their paranoia while the rest can go away convinced that the result was fixed by 'them'.

moon monkey
13-02-2010, 10:34 PM
Wow now I am REALLY enlightened !

What a load of old toss !

Standing between two crappy pieces of stone in a shitty room will definitely lower your vibrational frequencies and turn you into a PTB slave !

Get a fucking grip people. Who cares what people do for their own ENLIGHTENMENT ?

It is their own business and not some plan by baphomet and George Bush's family to turn such imbeciles into illuminati slaves !

I find some plebs on these forums hilarious in as far as that they must have such empty lives and such lack of focus that they believe masons of all people make any difference at all to our lives !
I've come across them in business a few times. Each time they proves to be naive conmen trying to use bent solicitors to screw you in a deal ! They truly believe they're above the law until they realise you will go further than them and don't give a flying fuck about THE LAW. Cowardly little gobshites from my experience ! Total lying little arseholes.

Moderns freemasons are just gay boy rotary club pricks. Any that care to challenge me feel free to PM me your address or phone number.

lightgiver
13-02-2010, 10:41 PM
Is there some way we can clear up once and for all if the masons are going to enslave us all or if it's just a creepy scouts for grown ups?

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/5281/z63.th.jpg (http://img193.imageshack.us/i/z63.jpg/)

skaff
13-02-2010, 10:58 PM
Wow now I am REALLY enlightened !

What a load of old toss !

Standing between two crappy pieces of stone in a shitty room will definitely lower your vibrational frequencies and turn you into a PTB slave !

Get a fucking grip people. Who cares what people do for their own ENLIGHTENMENT ?

It is their own business and not some plan by baphomet and George Bush's family to turn such imbeciles into illuminati slaves !

I find some plebs on these forums hilarious in as far as that they must have such empty lives and such lack of focus that they believe masons of all people make any difference at all to our lives !
I've come across them in business a few times. Each time they proves to be naive conmen trying to use bent solicitors to screw you in a deal ! They truly believe they're above the law until they realise you will go further than them and don't give a flying fuck about THE LAW. Cowardly little gobshites from my experience ! Total lying little arseholes.

Moderns freemasons are just gay boy rotary club pricks. Any that care to challenge me feel free to PM me your address or phone number.

What a fantastic example you set for how respectable people should act.

grandsecretary
13-02-2010, 11:36 PM

Maybe some kind of reality tv celebrity challenge? The celebrities can race to the 33rd degree and once a week they nominate one person to be sodomised in a coffin and have their stomach slit open.

Sleep easy in your bed.

lightindarkness
14-02-2010, 07:21 AM
okok.

but what was done in that video?

Goodness if I know, I just know it has nothing to do with freemasonry.

The Leo Taxil hoax was en anti-mason hoax to make gullible people believe Freemasonry worships satan, which many CTs still believe to this day - who is to say this is not another hoax made up by gleeful antimasons?

lightindarkness
14-02-2010, 07:22 AM
http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/5281/z63.th.jpg (http://img193.imageshack.us/i/z63.jpg/)

Good lord how many times do we need to debunk this canard over and over again:

Symbols are not the exclusively property of whoever finds value in them. For example, the "blue lodge" uses the color BLUE as its altar cloth quite frequently. Wal-mart's name is blue - OH MY GOD THAT MUST MEAN FREEMASONS CONTROL WALMART.

No. Just because two things share the same color or design does not mean they are the same thing.

nefilim777
14-02-2010, 09:15 AM
Sleep easy in your bed.

I believe its called 'taking the piss' GS.

grandsecretary
14-02-2010, 09:31 AM
Little things please little minds. They must have little things. :)

_tzupidity
14-02-2010, 02:40 PM
themasonicshop.com boasts over 23,000 unique masonic items for every mason to own.

Little things please little minds. They must have little things. :)

:rolleyes:

Your ignorance amuses me. As a reward I confer on to you the degree of Captain Condescension.

luciferhorus
14-02-2010, 02:56 PM
http://www.luciferia.tv/Law66666/masonic%20execution.jpg

Frankly exactly what Masonic cultists do in their silly rituals is only really irrelevant to those of competing religions who have their own silly rituals.

Essentially this is just mostly interfighting between ritualists of different forms.

I think that "essential" reading in order to understand Freemasonry is Martin Short's "Inside the Brotherhood" which essentially portrays them as a corrupt cult comprising of numerous elements of the Capitalist establishment, lawyers, bankers, businessmen, arm's manufacturers, the police, military, etc., and this is my own general impression; Masons generally take those who are ambitious Capitalists and make them more effective Capitalists; probably very few Masonic cultists join in order to Role Play as "knights" and perform silly rituals.

Lucifer.

grandsecretary
14-02-2010, 03:13 PM
themasonicshop.com boasts over 23,000 unique masonic items for every mason to own.

:rolleyes:

Your ignorance amuses me. As a reward I confer on to you the degree of Captain Condescension.

I will wear it with pride.

meksar
14-02-2010, 05:31 PM
Masonic Rituals: America's Satanic Past - YouTube

Masonic 13...the real secret - YouTube

meksar
14-02-2010, 05:39 PM
Masonry - Behind Closed Doors 1/13 - YouTube

Masonry - Behind Closed Doors 2/13 - YouTube

Masonry - Behind Closed Doors 3/13 - YouTube

Masonry - Behind Closed Doors 4/13 - YouTube

Masonry - Behind Closed Doors 5/13 - YouTube

Masonry - Behind Closed Doors 6/13 - YouTube

Masonry - Behind Closed Doors 7/13 - YouTube

Masonry - Behind Closed Doors 8/13 - YouTube

Masonry - Behind Closed Doors 9/13 - YouTube

Masonry - Behind Closed Doors 10/13 - YouTube

Masonry - Behind Closed Doors 11/13 - YouTube

Masonry - Behind Closed Doors 12/13 - YouTube

Masonry - Behind Closed Doors 13/13 - YouTube

grandsecretary
14-02-2010, 07:02 PM
This simply confirms what I have been saying for months.

Free Masonrie IS a religion, The Stone Religion of the Céli Dé .

However, what is being condemned in these videos is the Moderns system of freemasonry.

The Moderns system of freemasonry appropriated the Masonic Religion and corrupted it with the 1723 publication of the Modern's Anderson's Constitutions.

That makes it a blasphemous organisation taking the name of the Lord Thy God in Vain. The Moderns system of freemasonry is undoubtedly incompatible with Christianity, Judaism and Islam.

Current list of faiths and Churches that have banned or condemned the MODERNS system of Freemasonry: The Celtic Christian Church; The Roman Catholic Church; The Russian Orthodox Church; Synod Anglican Church of England; Synod Australian Anglican Church; Methodist Church of England; Wesleyan Methodist Church; General Association of Regular Baptist Churches; Orthodox Presbyterian Church; Presbyterian Church of Ireland; Reformed Presbyterian Church; Presbyterian Church in America; Free Presbyterian Church of Scotland; The Church of Scotland; Free Church of Scotland; Baptist Union of Scotland; The Salvation Army; Assemblies of God; The Evangelical Lutheran Synod; Lutheran Church Missouri Synod; Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod; Church of the Nazarene; Evangelical Mennonite Church; Grace Brethren; Christian Reformed Church in America; Independent Fundamentalist Churches of America; the entire World of Islam.

Not my opinion, although I wholeheartedly agree with them.

moon monkey
14-02-2010, 08:10 PM
What a fantastic example you set for how respectable people should act.

I'm not out to set an example to you or anybody. That would be arrogant and egotistical surely?

grandsecretary
14-02-2010, 08:17 PM
moon monkey, please do not get yourself banned because of "over the top" aggression and such filthy language. It is unnecessary. You are more than intelligent enough to get your point over without resorting to this.

moon monkey
15-02-2010, 08:30 AM
moon monkey, please do not get yourself banned because of "over the top" aggression and such filthy language. It is unnecessary. You are more than intelligent enough to get your point over without resorting to this.

Sorry GS, point taken.

Too much chianti with dinner I fear.

nefilim777
15-02-2010, 12:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3oZ4mAeAO4

Mate, I'm sorry, but this video is so factually inaccurate I was actually laughing. I don't even know where to begin, but I'll just list the most obvious one to me. I noticed they claimed that Huntington Castle was in Co. Wicklow, Ireland, where I'm from. Its in County Carlow, bordering Wexford, not Wicklow, and despite claims and perhaps the odd superstitions of the owners, Clongeal castle was never proved to house any malicious activities. In fact, why its even linked with the information here is beyond me. That's only the beginning, nearly everything else in that video is wrong. I mean, a few bits and pieces are right, but most of its wrong.

innerlight
15-02-2010, 01:11 PM
i truly believe our obsessions with Masonry, all things Illuminati, Zionism, etc etc are keeping us distracted while the important aspects of our existence go un-attended to.

and this by design as well. mind you, this is a new "feeling". but to be honest, isn't this basically the same stuff we were "fighting" against back in 03? 04? 05? 06? 07?........

have I gone from fighting against myself and my inbred insecurities, to fighting against the established church, to fighting against the NWO.....when does the fighting stop?

I just want some peace of mind. in no way am I condemning those for needing to understand the complexities of the Matrix and such. I just feel like our energies are still being misplaced for some reason. Who knows......

grandsecretary
15-02-2010, 01:42 PM
I just played the "Pontifical Cross" video with the sound off and overlaid Shirley Temple singing "Good Ship Lollypop".

Good Ship Lollypop - YouTube

Makes quite a difference. :)

elirien
15-02-2010, 10:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyuhhH2g5lY
i checked to see if this was posted and didnt find anything

Ok well this is the Turkish transcript of the video:

www.hazihisebili.tr.cx
sunar

...hem Türk halkını hem de yüksek derecelere erişmemiş masonları şoke etti. 1738 yılında İstanbul'da kurulan ilk locadan bu yana gizlerini koruyarak gelen masonların görüntülerinin deşifre edilmesi ve masonluğun gerçek yüzünün gözler önüne sürülmesi günlerce konuşuldu.

Adayları tanıtınız.
Serdar Büyüküstün Mesleği Elektrik Mühendisi
Aykut Erensoy Mesleği elektrik mühendisi
Kenan Ali Akman Mesleği Serbest Ticaret
Adayların kimlikleri anlaşıldı onları içeri alınız.

Sayın baylar, her şeyden önce bize söz vermenizi istiyoruz. Aramıza alınmanız kabul edilse de edilmese de bizim düşünce odası dediğimiz o karanlık bölgeye girdiğiniz andan başlayarak şu ana kadar görüp işittiklerinizi ve bundan böyle burada işiteceklerinizi gözleriniz açıldıktan sonra da göreceklerinizi hiç kimseye söylemeyeceğinize namusunuz ve onurunuz üzerine söz verir misiniz?
Sayın Aykut Erensoy ?
Evet söz veririm.
Sayın Serdar Büyüküstün?
Söz veririm.
Sayın Kenan Ali Akman?
Evet söz veririm.
Soruşturucu kardeşim adayları oturtunuz.

Sayın Serdar Büyüküstün göğsünüze dayanan ve bir elinizle size yoklatılan şeyin ne olduğunu söyler misiniz?
Metal bir parça...
Kılıç.
Sayın Aykut Erensoy göğsünüze dayanan ve bir elinizle size yoklatılan şeyin ne olduğunu söyler misiniz?
Kılıca benziyor.
Kılıcın göğüslerinize dayandırılması verdiğiniz sözde durmazsanız yaşamınız boyunca pişmanlık duyacağınızı ve acı çekeceğinizi vurgular.
Herhangi bir yanlış anlamaya yer kalmaması için şunu da öğrenmek isteriz. Aramıza girmek isteyen kişi gerçekten siz misiniz?
Sayın Aykut Erensoy Mason olabilmek için size verilen başvuru formunu hiçbir etki baskı altında olmaksızın salt kendi istem ve buyrultunuzla siz mi doldurup imzaladınız?
Evet.
Adayların birinci yolculuğu yapmalarını sağlayınız.
Kimdir onlar. Gerçek ışığı arayan adaylar.
Baylar az önce okunan andı şimdi benimle birlikte tekrarlayınız.
Evrenin ulu mimarı simgesi ile burada bulunan Mason topluluğu önünde kendi istek ve buyrultumla içtenlikle dolu olarak söz veriyorum...
Evrenin ulu mimarı simgesi ile burada bulunan Mason topluluğu önünde kendi istek ve buyrultumla içtenlikle dolu olarak söz veriyorum...
Bana söylenilecek ve gösterilecek mason gizemlerini bir masondan başkasına ve mason locasından başka bir yerde açıklamayacağım.
Bana söylenilecek ve gösterilecek mason gizemlerini bir masondan başkasına ve mason locasından başka bir yerde açıklamayacağım.
Masonların amaçları doğrultusunda çalışacağım.
Masonların amaçları doğrultusunda çalışacağım.
Özgür masonlar büyük locasının ilkelerine bağlı kalacağım.
Özgür masonlar büyük locasının ilkelerine bağlı kalacağım.
Üyesi olacağım locanın toplantılarına düzenli olarak katılacağım.
Üyesi olacağım locanın toplantılarına düzenli olarak katılacağım.
1. Nazır kardeşim adaylar için ne istiyorsun?
Bilimsel gerçeğin ışığını saygıdeğer üstad.
Doğruyu ve bütün sütunları süsleyen kardeşlerim adaylar için ne istiyorsunuz?
Bilimsel gerçeğin ışığını saygıdeğer üstad.
Çekicin üçüncü vuruşunda bilimsel gerçeğin ışığı verilsin.
Uçları size çevirilmiş bulunan kılıçlar bundan sonra yaşamınız saldırıya uğrarsa masonların sizi savunacaklarını simgelemektedir.

Bu şok görüntülerin hemen ardından yayınlanan diğer çekimlerde ise Türkiye masonluğu tamamıyla deşifre oldu. Bu görüntülerde yalnızca 33. dereceden masonların katılabildiği şeytana tapma ayini icra edilmektedir. Ayini yöneten büyük üstad locanın ortasında kesilen bir keçinin kanını içiyor ve ibranice bazı dualar okuyarak şeytana tapma ayinini sonuçlandırıyordu.

İstanbul'da bir mason locasında kaydedilmiş diğer bir görüntüdeyse masonlar tarafından sürekli olarak inkar edilen masonik nikah töreni vardı.

The translation will follow shortly.

elirien
15-02-2010, 10:58 PM
www.hazihisebili.tr.cx
presents

...shocked both the Turkish public and masons of lower degrees. The deciphering of the visuals of the masons that protected their secrets since they have opened their first lodge in Istanbul in 1738 and exposure of masonry's true face was talked about for days.

Introduce the candidates.

Serdar Büyüküstün. Profession Electrical Engineer.
Aykut Erensoy. Profession Electrical Engineer.
Kenan Ali Akman. Profession Freelance Trading.

Respected Gentlemen, we foremost want that you give your word. Do you give your word on your honor that even if you are accepted or not, to not disclose beginning from the moment you were in the dark place we call the room of thought, what you have perceived and heard until now and what you will see after your blindfolds will be removed?

Mister Aykut Erensoy?
Yes, I give my word.

Mister Serdar Büyüküstün?
I give my word.

Mister Kenan Ali Akman?
Yes, I give my word.

Brother Inspector seat the candidates.

Mister Serdar Büyüküstün could you tell us what is held against your breast and being examined by you?
A piece of metal... A Sword.

Mister Serdar Büyüküstün could you tell us what is held against your breast and being examined by you?
It seems like a sword.

The sword held against you represents the remorse and pain you will feel if you don't uphold your word.

We also want to know this so that there is no misunderstanding. Are you in reality the person that wants to join us.

Mister Aykut Erensoy did you by being under no pressure and other effect filled out and signed the application form given to you to be a mason by your own will and imperative?

Yes.

Ensure that the candidates make the first voyage.

Who are they? The candidates searching for true light.

Gentlemen repeat after me the before read oath.

I give by my own will and imperative my sincere word before the masons gathered here under the symbol of the grand architect of the universe...

I give by my own will and imperative my sincere word before the masons gathered here under the symbol of the grand architect of the universe...

that I won't disclose the masonic secrets said and shown to me to no one except a mason and nowhere expect inside a lodge.

that I won't disclose the masonic secrets said and shown to me to no one except a mason and nowhere expect inside a lodge.

that I work on par with the masons aims.

that I work on par with the masons aims.

that I will be bound to the principles (or laws) of the Grand Lodge of Freemasonry.

that I will be bound to the principles (or laws) of the Grand Lodge of Freemasonry.

that I will orderly attend the meeting of the lodge that I will be a member of.

that I will orderly attend the meeting of the lodge that I will be a member of.

Brother 1. Minister what do you want for the candidates?

The light of science respectful master.

Brothers that decorate truth and these pillars what do you want for the candidates.

The light of science respectful master.

On the third hit of the hammer let the light of science be given.

These swords who are pointed at you symbolize that the masons will protect you if your life is subject to danger.

After these shocking visuals Turkish Masonry was totally deciphered by the next visuals. A ritual for the devil that only 33. degree masons could attend was performed. The grand master who directs the ritual drinks the blood of the goat that has been sacrificed in the middle of the lodge and finishes the worship ritual by reading some Hebrew prayers.

In another visual recorded in the masonic lodge in Istanbul a masonic wedding was performed which before was been constantly denied by masons.

Sorry for the translations. I was quite tired. The titles were probably mistranslated. They are way funnier in reality. Intimate Secretary? Come on. Sounds like a romantic novel rather then a spiritual degree.

Wait. The explanation is way funnier:

6° Intimate Secretary.This degree shows that a man who is trustworthy can survive false accusations

Even in court sued for marital disfunction eh? :D Sorry but I couldn't help it. No ill intended.